HonestRaj
24th May 2013, 08:52 PM
http://cricket.yahoo.com/news/the-absence-of-a-moral-compass-124400914.html

HonestRaj
24th May 2013, 08:55 PM
vidunga boss... thotha team oda fans thaan kondhalikkanum.. thalai kuniyanum

sathya_1979
24th May 2013, 08:56 PM
UAT testers Vida bayangaramaa screenshot eduthu vechirukkaanga!

SoftSword
24th May 2013, 08:59 PM
UAT testers Vida bayangaramaa screenshot eduthu vechirukkaanga!

adha senjadhu neengalaa irukkomnu naan sandhegappaten.

sathya_1979
24th May 2013, 09:01 PM
I am mainframe guy, no webpage screenshots!

sathya_1979
24th May 2013, 09:03 PM
And btw, test lead and management now. No hands on

SoftSword
24th May 2013, 09:09 PM
padutthukkittae velapaakkureenga... mmm...

venkkiram
24th May 2013, 09:15 PM
Dravid. Class. Boundaries. Blissful.

venkkiram
24th May 2013, 09:20 PM
What a flicking from Wall! Absolutely delightful to watch!

venkkiram
24th May 2013, 09:26 PM
ஷில்பாக்கு அருகே நிற்கும் பெண் யார்?

venkkiram
24th May 2013, 09:26 PM
Rahane plays a dravid.

venkkiram
24th May 2013, 09:48 PM
ஹர்பஜனுக்கு ரெண்டு முக்கியமான விக்கட்கள். மேன் ஆப் த மேட்ச். மும்பை ஜெயித்தால்.

venkkiram
24th May 2013, 09:58 PM
Dravid: ஒன்கிட்ட நான் என்ன சொன்னேன்?
Watson: வரப்போற சாம்சன்டையாவது சொல்லுங்க.
Dravid: வாட்சனே கேட்கல..எப்படி சாம்சன் கேட்கப்போறான்!

venkkiram
24th May 2013, 10:54 PM
கூரைய பிச்சிகிட்டு உதிரி மழை கொட்டும்போது திராவிட்ற்கே நம்ப முடியல.

venkkiram
25th May 2013, 02:40 AM
When BCCI president was asked for his comment on Guru's arrest, he shouts at news channel cameras, "shut up, I will fix you all guys".

Can we attribute his talk to CSK's so far achievements from season 1 to current?

sathya_1979
25th May 2013, 02:49 AM
Where is Dilbert?

ajaybaskar
25th May 2013, 07:20 AM
Best thing to do now is dissolve CSK. For the mistakes of NS, a great team is going to be killed and they can step down with dignity, if left any. NS still adamant and holding his chair tightly doesn't make any sense. He may even soon claim that his daughter is unmarried.

My dreams of my favourite team winning another IPL has come down crashing. And last tuesday's match should well and truly the last IPL match I watched I guess. Cant think of the men in yellow playing for any other franchise. For me, its like an Indian player playing for some other team. So I thought it better to say a good bye to IPL.

I have loved this yellow team over the years for all the entertainment they've provided. And will always continue to love them, and them alone. Thanks to fellow CSKians Vinod,Cedy,Hamid Bhai,etc for all the support..

venkkiram
25th May 2013, 07:55 AM
சீனுவா இப்படி பேசுறான்!
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/nt%20snaps/BANDHAMNT_zpsf3586abd.jpg

venkkiram
25th May 2013, 08:06 AM
நம்ம நாட்டைப் பற்றி அயல் நாட்டுக்காரனுங்க என்ன நெனப்பானுங்க! சர்வதேச வர்த்தக சந்தையில் நிர்வாகத் திறமையில் சாண் ஏறினால் ஒரு கிலோ மீட்டர் சறுக்குதே! இயங்கும் ஒவ்வொரு பெரிய சக்கரமும் அச்சாணியில்லாமல் ஓடிக்கொண்டிருக்கிறதே! அதிகாரத்தால், பணத்தால் எல்லாவற்றையும் சாதித்து விடலாம் என்ற அடிப்படையில் இருக்கும் கொஞ்ச நஞ்ச உன்னதங்களையும் வேரோடு சாய்த்துவிடுகிறொம்.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th May 2013, 09:36 AM
Best thing to do now is dissolve CSK. For the mistakes of NS, a great team is going to be killed and they can step down with dignity, if left any. NS still adamant and holding his chair tightly doesn't make any sense. He may even soon claim that his daughter is unmarried.

My dreams of my favourite team winning another IPL has come down crashing. And last tuesday's match should well and truly the last IPL match I watched I guess. Cant think of the men in yellow playing for any other franchise. For me, its like an Indian player playing for some other team. So I thought it better to say a good bye to IPL.

I have loved this yellow team over the years for all the entertainment they've provided. And will always continue to love them, and them alone. Thanks to fellow CSKians Vinod,Cedy,Hamid Bhai,etc for all the support..

:exactly: Will miss Mahi the most. :( :(

CEDYBLUE
25th May 2013, 10:01 AM
The developments of the fortnight has given enough reasons to believe that yet another heir to a major business empire has fallen from grace.

Its like this. You have a handful of Cadbury Diary Milk 'Silk' in hand and start enjoying the first one in the 'Kiss Me Close Your Eyes' mode, your heart wanders for more and you start feeling 'how good it would be, if I can stuff my entire home with 'Silk', so that I can enjoy chocolates for ever'.

The silverspoon Gurunath Meyyappan, for whom so many things went his way and was blessed with abundant riches, suddenly wanted to stuff his entire house with Silk. Thrill for betting and addiction to money and more money has put the greatest IPL team led by an honest and upright cricketer in jeopardy.

And what about their adoring fans?

For me, as long as the players are clean, I feel every inch proud/happy to have watched and followed the fortunes of CSK over the years. I would not complain that IPL has cheated me. Its like going to your favorite hero's movie and it happens that the movie turns out to be a dud. I cannot say, I have been cheated and ask for compensation from the producer of the movie, right. I have enjoyed watching the game all these years and it was my choice. The men in blue and men in yellow have given me countless happy moments in life.

What is ironical, is the fact that this year, I have had a chance to watch almost all games, something which i was not able to do in any of the previous 5 seasons. I have pretty much watched all games this season.

It is by our free-will that we have followed this sport for last 20 odd years. I have been seeing/reading/hearing so many comments in media and in social networking about yesterday, terming it as the 'black-day', the 'saddest-day', 'Cricket's doom', etc., etc,., I am surprised.

What we saw yesterday was the story of a rich-guy, who does not probably know how to hold a cricket bat in his hand and probably wanted to breathe and eat money.

To me the biggest shame for Indian Cricket was when a former-Indian captain was found guilty of match fixing and was banned for life. He is walking free now and Gurunath will probably walk with minimum damage as well.

Thank you CSK and MSD for all the happy moments. Dhoni, is and will continue to be one of my role-models.

HonestRaj
25th May 2013, 02:30 PM
Feeling sorry for hardcore supporters of Csk and Ipl who never accepted fixing in this and thought every single game is genuine

CEDYBLUE
25th May 2013, 02:35 PM
Honest Ji, what makes you think otherwise?

ajaybaskar
25th May 2013, 06:56 PM
Latest: KXIP under the scanner of Delhi police for spot fixing.

HonestRaj
25th May 2013, 06:58 PM
I followed Ipl as an entertainment and supported only csk.. and felt good whenever Chennai wins.. otherwise I m not too serious even when csk loses...
Overall never thought ipl to be too genuine... can't point to any particular incident.. in general, the thrilling finishes.. dragging the league phase excitement till the last league game.. like these..
Can't deny that there were some terrific performance on field..
Still I wish for a csk win tomorrow...

CEDYBLUE
25th May 2013, 07:16 PM
Stephen Fleming: The players are stressed. All, I know is the players and the support staff have absolutely no idea about fixing or betting.

CEDYBLUE
25th May 2013, 07:18 PM
Dean Jones: I don't understand how a guy who supposedly is the owner of the team indulges in betting, is higher/bigger than players trying to fix the game @ RR. I don't understand.

HonestRaj
25th May 2013, 07:19 PM
When the team is winning it won't be a problem.. but the under performed matches will be looked different... ESP Mumbai match... I too will be happy if the first choice csk team is clean

CEDYBLUE
25th May 2013, 07:21 PM
Though i am saddened by the demise of Meyaippan, the media hype/euphoria is nothing but Yellow Discrimination, IMO

Saai
25th May 2013, 07:21 PM
CsK should get past this issue strongly ..... It can

CEDYBLUE
25th May 2013, 07:22 PM
Extremely good discussion in NDTV, which i think is standing out in dealing with the current developments, objectively. Times Now is hopelessly racial.

ajaybaskar
25th May 2013, 09:18 PM
Yes. NDTV reports were unbiased and not going over the top. They are quite clear with the difference between betting and fixing. Tweets from Times Now handle was addressing the whole issue as 'fixing'.

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 05:52 AM
:rotfl3: :rotfl3: :rotfl3: CSK- CSK !! Thopi Thopi !!

When I left for my vacation , I was thinking I will see MI and RR in finals tomorrow etc etc.., Due to home ministry's strict order No laptop, No internet etc.. Keywest was more family relaxing affair. And I got back just couple of hours ago and wanted to see what transpired in playoffs. It took me an solid hour to comprehend the shit storm CSK is in. I am really feeling bad / sad for CSK fans.. even now they are hoping for that CSK will be still considered as Manja Boys with Golden Hearts and everyone will still agree that they are really true " Champion of Champions" May be "Cheater of Cheaters" Keep dreaming .. there is nothing wrong with it.

:rotfl3: I laughed my heart out reading CSK History Professor's lecture about Difference between Betting and Fixing !! What a pity , What a pity !!
Oh forgot about broken hearts Luv letters " you will always be in my heart, you were my only one" lol !!!pathetic Its like CSK fans loved CSK thinking that she is a homely girl and she turned out to be a "BIAATCH" and she wants to move on. This shows how much they have lost their minds , when they can't even think straight, most of those glorious wins they boast about , were won by cheating other teams using spot fixing, pitch fixing and god knows how many players from other team they brought promising them a place in CSK , India team etc etc..

Its below my dignity to engage with dead snakes (CSK Fans). All I can say is , now whole world knows CSK players are cheaters period. That will not go away no matter what do you do or say. or No matter what Srini mama or his family do. LoL CSK and RR Fair play Leaders wait wait !! BCCI removed their names from that award lol ... what a joke..

If Indian law enforcement / BCCI have an ounce of moral courage left , Ban CSK for 5 years and Ban all CSK Players for 2 Years from IPL. Being a third world country system they can't investigate beyond a year maximum , they simply don't have technology or resource to go back 5- 6 years. Hence by doing this atleast they will set a precedence. So that No other team / team owner / team's principal / team's ball boy dares to engage in spot fixing and pitch fixing ..etc !!

Above was my wishful thinking, Now let me tell you what will happen in a third world country like India , where the former cricketer like Azar is sitting MP. Srini mama will resign and his son-in-law will get out in 3 months time. Will continue their day to day operations like nothing happened. And of course CSK fans (people with golden hearts ) will cheer saying.. our team is like phoenix , chennai kaka !! we are black because we just now came back from ashes.. !

I didn't hear a single soul (CSK Fans) in this thread who disowned CSK.!

For starter... They can investigate following 3 matches

1) MI - CSK game at MI how CSK just threw that game away with mysterious "Comedy of Errors"

2) SRH - CSK - How on this F-in planet only CSK got a batting wicket in hyderbad just for that game, when whole season was played on slower wicket. Even the game after CSK game was played on slower pitch.

3) MI- CSK at Delhi - Same thing @ Delhi too slower wicket through out the season and just for the play off game it looks like they switched it to batting wicket. (Just saw the highlight it didn't look like slow wicket)

In both the instances CSK took advantage because of their batting line up !! umm Srini mama , mappillai kku favors?? Shame on you.

GROWUP CSK FANS!! QUIT DEFENDING A TAINTED HISTORY , GEOGRAPHY !! IT LOOKS CHEAP BEYOND A POINT.

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:02 AM
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/the-game-of-cricket-is-bigger-than-any-individual/276836?hp

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:02 AM
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/truth-vs-hype/truth-vs-hype-the-srinivasan-end-game/276847?hp

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:03 AM
http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4428247.cms

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:06 AM
Where is Dilbert?

Present Saar !!

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:12 AM
dilbert slow down slow down drink some water !!

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 07:23 AM
India
BCCI officials not keen on Srinivasan's resignation, say sources
Press Trust of India | Updated May 26, 2013 at 01:50am IST
D I Y Home Security
CNN Experts Say, "Try It!" D I Y Home Security SimpliSafe.com/DIYHomeSecurity
Ads by Google
Kolkata: A dinner hosted by CAB President Jagmohan Dalmiya on Saturday brought BCCI officials and state unit representatives face to face with the beleaguered Cricket Board chief N Srinivasan. BCCI officials, who attended the dinner, did not appear to be too keen to press for a change of leadership at the moment, sources said.
They said a consensus seemed to have emerged at the dinner against seeking Srinivasan's ouster at this juncture. Srinivasan has already made it clear that he has no intentions of stepping down as he has done no wrong. He said he could not be bulldozed or railroaded into resigning.
The Tamil Nadu strongman was among the early arrivals in the dinner party and is learnt to have discussed the issue with IPL Chairman Rajeev Shukla and his host Dalmiya. The BCCI members, many of whom owe allegiance to Srinivasan, have argued that there was no provision to suspend an incumbent president, in a clear attempt to dissuade the detractors from pursuing such a course.

The officials said a consensus seemed to have emerged at the dinner against seeking N Srinivasan\'s ouster at this juncture.
BCCI vice-president Arun Jaitley and joint secretary Anurag Thakur were not present in the dinner held at a five-star hotel. Both are expected to reach Kolkata on Sunday to watch the IPL final between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians.
Representatives of some of the other units like Jharkhand (JSCA), Tripura (TCA) and Odisha (OCA) were also not present. Earlier in the day, Shukla met Dalmiya at his residence for over an hour and discussed the situation.
Meanwhile, a group of around 15 cricket fans with Indian flags in their hands raised slogans against Srinivasan outside the hotel. The fans shouted 'Vande Mataram, go back Srinivasan, go back Srinivasan'.
"A conspiracy is being hatched inside the hotel. We are cricket lovers and we want to save the game," Rakesh Singh, the leader of the group, said. West Bengal Sports Minister Madan Mitra was seen to be coming out of the hotel but he said he was not at Dalmiya's dinner party. "I had come here regarding a private invitation. I have no knowledge of Dalmiya's dinner party," he told.

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 08:15 AM
CSK Saga ad !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrixhUg1SCg

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 08:19 AM
This is what CSK did do to its Fans .... oh btw FANS=Crab ! :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwjL46EzgsI

CEDYBLUE
26th May 2013, 08:40 AM
Its below my dignity to engage with dead snakes (CSK Fans).

Seriously, do you have one? Let’s see whether your dignity stops you from responding to my post or the lack of it prompts your bitter fingers to respond.

CSK players are cheaters

As of now, CSK’s boss Gurunath Meiyappan has been arrested with charges of heavy betting. No other players from his franchise have been named officially by the police. However, as per sources, Vindoo has named 2 players viz., Virat Kohli and Harbhajan Singh whom he says he was close. We will have to wait and watch.

were won by cheating other teams using spot fixing, pitch fixing and god knows how many players from other team they brought promising them a place in CSK , India team etc etc

Excellent insight. Even Arnab Goswami hasen’t quite analyzed in this angle, as yet. CSK has been winning most of the matches they have played and going by your insight, players from other teams including RCB would have underperformed to allow CSK to win. Hmm interesting.

Oh forgot about broken hearts Luv letters " you will always be in my heart, you were my only one" lol !!!pathetic Its like CSK fans loved CSK thinking that she is a homely girl and she turned out to be a "BIAATCH"

Couldn’t understand a word that is written here.

All I can say is , now whole world knows CSK players are cheaters period.

Excellent analysis, yet again. I really loved the ‘Whole World’ part here.

GROWUP CSK FANS!! QUIT DEFENDING A TAINTED HISTORY , GEOGRAPHY !! IT LOOKS CHEAP BEYOND A POINT.

As Virat Kohli famously said ‘the IPL is not the end of the world’, fans will take care of themselves. If everyone has to perish when their belief is shaken, nobody will be able to survive. There will be multiple times in life where your long-held belief will be shaken. People move on.

While I appreciate your relentless efforts to promote rational thinking and your honest concern for deluded fans, I have always got a feeling reading your posts that you lose more sleep and appear more anxious than these hapless deluded fans.

That is all I can write at this point. At least I wouldn’t say, I had so much to write and in haste, it got deleted. I wouldn’t say that.

Arvind Srinivasan
26th May 2013, 12:06 PM
Shocked at the way things have turned out. Cannot see a silver lining amidst all of this. Feel sorry for the players who've given their heart and soul on the field and the fans who've come day in and day out for matches.

Saai
26th May 2013, 12:07 PM
Dilbert..desperation, angst :lol:

all you guys could do is bitch about people like women across the street... youve got nothing to boast about in ipl so far..

Saai
26th May 2013, 01:07 PM
I didn't hear a single soul (CSK Fans) in this thread who disowned CSK.!

Did you disown karnataka's legislation when elected candidates watched *matter* inside the assembly :lol2: it cant get more cheap

HonestRaj
26th May 2013, 01:14 PM
He involved in betting... did not fix csk matches.. latest news is about Gayle.. lol
If other teams got money to lose against csk.. then everyone is corrupt.. Indian unity can be found in anything Chennai/Tamil/Tamil nadu .. (against )

CEDYBLUE
26th May 2013, 02:09 PM
RCB cricketer Chris Gayle too involved in IPL fixing: Report

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/05/25/rcb-s-chris-gayle-too-involved-in-ipl-fixing-reports-1224641.html

I don't want to post the entire text of the news here coz i know this is mere speculation.

I would neither call Chris Gayle of Royal Challangers Bangalore a 'fixer', nor

call the entire RCB team led by Virat Kohli as 'Royal Cheaters', as i know, this is mere speculation, may or may not be true. I would rather wait for the investigation to be over.

Neither will i do any of this:
:rotfl3::rotfl3::rotfl3::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotf l3: coz, i know this is mere speculation.

sivank
26th May 2013, 02:49 PM
Hi CSK fans,

Just want to add my two cents about these turbelence days. Betting is not a big offence as against fixing. Take an example of football which is the most popular game all over the world. You might know the main sponsors for the most famous clubs are bwin a betting agency. bwin is the first and main sponsor for Real Madrid since 2007, they are also sponsors for Man U, Bayern Munich who incidentally won the UEFA champions league match last night. bwin also sponsors in basketball, motorsport etc. They make billions in betting all over the world. Does that mean that the clubs are participating in giving inside information out.

Let poeple like... (you know who) say what ever they want. They are simply jealous, whatever money they pumped inside their teams couldnt perfom consistently like CSK did. How many times they changed their captains their players still couldnt make the most of it.

Regarding gurunath betting, he is a spoilt brat grew up in old money, married to more money and the money which comes from betting seems to be enormous. He should be punished or treated the way which seems to be appropirate.

Regarding banning CSK because a franchaisee got mixed seems to be lesser than RR where 3 active players got involved in spot fixing which makes that team to be banned immediately which no body seems to takl about.

Lastly, it would be a shame to all fans of CSK, if thier team gets banned just because of jealousy

BM
26th May 2013, 03:46 PM
TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow
Gurunath says he sold CSK strategy to recover money through bets #ReleaseIplTapes

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 05:27 PM
RCB cricketer Chris Gayle too involved in IPL fixing: Report

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/05/25/rcb-s-chris-gayle-too-involved-in-ipl-fixing-reports-1224641.html

I don't want to post the entire text of the news here coz i know this is mere speculation.

I would neither call Chris Gayle of Royal Challangers Bangalore a 'fixer', nor

call the entire RCB team led by Virat Kohli as 'Royal Cheaters', as i know, this is mere speculation, may or may not be true. I would rather wait for the investigation to be over.

Neither will i do any of this:
:rotfl3::rotfl3::rotfl3::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotf l3: coz, i know this is mere speculation.

Don't worry If Mayalla uncle or his twinkle boy gets arrested or for that matter any RCB player is involved. You will see my post written in sanskrit. oh and ofcourse I will disown them that very second. Unlike some here, who is hoping for miracles , when breaking news says.. team boss sold team strategy. And they are trying to hide between betting and fixing.. Sorry state !

Lets buy this lame argument for a second , that gurunath poiyappan sold team bedi , cigarettes and nothing else. How do you think bookies will use this information? just tell each other kaptan thony will be wearing dark yellow instead of light yellow t-shirt lets bet on it? Secondly.. how does a person who is not Linked in anyways (India cements statement says so) to CSK gets insider information.

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 05:37 PM
He involved in betting... did not fix csk matches.. latest news is about Gayle.. lol
If other teams got money to lose against csk.. then everyone is corrupt.. Indian unity can be found in anything Chennai/Tamil/Tamil nadu .. (against )

Annastu yaapdi yaapdi !! Perarasu andru kolvan, David Billa nindru kolvanaa ?? :lol2:

Yes aanastu I am pretty sure there are more people involved than just poiyappans and vindoos of the world. They way I look at it is

Mumbai police and Delhi police is currently engaged in wiener measuring contest. Amma will not allow India Cements or any of its binamis to be part of this blood bath. Election around the corner Center / BCCI / IPL will cover this up as if it didn't happen.

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 05:41 PM
is this owned by our ajay baskarji ?? :lol:

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/SPO-ipl-6-spot-fixing-was-chris-gayle-gifted-expensive-jewellery-by-bookies-4273925-PHO.html

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 05:51 PM
mama news conference

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/ipl-bcci-united-will-take-action-against-the-guilty-says-srinivasan/394080-78.html

orea tamil padam dialock mama umm you continuema !!

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 05:59 PM
light is blinding mama !! move that damn light ma!!

orea comedya srini mama kusumbu.. !!! Commission will be appointed to probe CSK, mama won't be part of it in any aspects.

One of the Lucrative franchisee of IPL's Fate will not decided by the BCCI president it done by some random commission members . Wow man !!

Commission consist of Ravi sastri :shaking:

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:15 PM
Srini mama's explanation to question who are the real owners of CSK ?

Commission will probe that.. Me or My family never entered CSK office !! :shock: This man says it will be a honest probe.

Long live India !!

CEDYBLUE
26th May 2013, 06:21 PM
Its below my dignity to engage with dead snakes (CSK Fans)

Seriously, do you have one? Let’s see whether your dignity stops you from responding to my post or the lack of it prompts your bitter fingers to respond.

Don't worry If Mayalla uncle or his twinkle boy gets arrested or for that matter any RCB player is involved. You will see my post written in sanskrit. oh and ofcourse I will disown them that very second. Unlike some here, who is hoping for miracles , when breaking news says.. team boss sold team strategy. And they are trying to hide between betting and fixing.. Sorry state

There we go.

I knew it, we knew it and here is one more instance.

I would say, it is rather better to live in delusion and hope for miracles that to live without dignity.

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:33 PM
There we go.

I knew it, we knew it and here is one more instance.

I would say, it is rather better to live in delusion and hope for miracles that to live without dignity.

Cedyblue grow up man I replied to your RCB players involvement post ! cool cool !! drink some water !! I know how dignified you are.

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Found in FB

What will be CSK haters' status msg after the match today?

If CSK wins - IPL is fake and matches r fixed!

If CSK loses - CSK couldn't fix the match bcos of the prblms n the really talented MI team won!

CEDYBLUE
26th May 2013, 06:38 PM
is this owned by our ajay baskarji ?? :lol:

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/SPO-ipl-6-spot-fixing-was-chris-gayle-gifted-expensive-jewellery-by-bookies-4273925-PHO.html

Yeah and Chris has responded to the post here.

Chris Gayle : Don’t believe everything you read or hear #rumours.

https://twitter.com/henrygayle

CEDYBLUE
26th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Cedyblue grow up man I replied to your RCB players involvement post ! cool cool !! drink some water !! I know how dignified you are.

:rotfl3::rotfl::rotfl3:

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 06:40 PM
By the way, regardless of match fixing/tinkering, I am a anti-CSK since last season!

CEDYBLUE
26th May 2013, 06:41 PM

If it is below your dignity, why do you keep coming here and engaging with dead creatures and you talk of growing up!!!

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:44 PM
CSK wins or loses today ! MI wins or loses today up to this point looks like lots of things were orchestrated. Both team are playing to save face of India / BCCI. Nothing else.

This is another example of money can do in a third world country like India. Billions of cricket fans got played at the end. Of course , few intelligent egoistic souls thinks IPL is still a pristine cricketing event , so be it.

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:47 PM
If it is below your dignity, why do you keep coming here and engaging with dead creatures and you talk of growing up!!!

Nee whistle podu maa ! (oh btw I know whom I was referring to when I said that)

CEDYBLUE
26th May 2013, 06:48 PM
IPL is entertainment and most of them are aware of it and today would be yet another of those days. 3 hours of fun-filled entertainment. Hope we have a good match.

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqH4N1BsxEU

CEDYBLUE
26th May 2013, 06:52 PM
Nee whistle podu maa ! (oh btw I know whom I was referring to when I said that)

Aythu Kano...

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=9El3_soyxZ8

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 07:16 PM
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/55708/Chennai-have-the-edge-in-the-final-Dinesh-Karthik

காசு வாங்கிட்டானா?

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 07:19 PM
When the clash begins today? How many minutes to go?

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 07:29 PM
http://ibnlive.in.com/cnnibnvideos/top-in/394072.html - csk owner :lol2:

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 07:55 PM
MI elected to Bat first!

vanchi
26th May 2013, 08:15 PM
srini for all his -----------, has shown middle finger to the media. senu da:smokesmirk:

vanchi
26th May 2013, 08:24 PM
in spite of ravi &*&*&*& pricking, MSD kept his cool and replied confidently, as always. :)
respect for this man and the team:bow:
no amount of spinning, abuses, can make true csk fans change their love for the team.

vanchi
26th May 2013, 08:26 PM
yarumu illatha kada range ayiduchu threatu :roll:

mi three wts down

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 08:32 PM
கடவுள் அமைத்த ஈடன் மேடை
கார்த்திக்! யூஸ் பண்ணிக்கோடா!
இன்னார்க்கு இத்தனை ரன் என்று
பேசி வைத்தானே புக்கி இன்று!

Dinesh84
26th May 2013, 09:53 PM
To whom so ever it may concern,
http://im.rediff.com/cricket/2012/jan/04virat-kohli.jpg

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 10:16 PM
இதுக்குத்தான் பத்ரியை பேட்டிங் பழகச் சொல்லனும்ங்கிறது! பொண்ணு இன்னும் வயசுக்கே வரல! அதுக்குள்ளே கல்யாண மேடைக்கு அழைச்சிட்டு வந்துட்டேள்!

hamid
26th May 2013, 10:22 PM
Oooops..Malinga is absolutely terrific...

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 10:29 PM
டெய் ஜான்சன்! அவனே பச்சக்கொளந்த! நொந்து பொய் கெடக்கான்! அவன்கிட்டபோயி ஏண்டா ஒன்னோட ஸ்லட்ஜிங்?

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 10:36 PM
To CSK fans here! மறைந்திருந்து மேட்ச் பார்க்கும் மர்மமென்ன!

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 10:47 PM
Mod LM Can I do this with your permission pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

http://dronewarsuk.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/predator-firing-missile4.jpg

littlemaster1982
26th May 2013, 11:00 PM
இதுக்குத்தான் பத்ரியை பேட்டிங் பழகச் சொல்லனும்ங்கிறது! பொண்ணு இன்னும் வயசுக்கே வரல! அதுக்குள்ளே கல்யாண மேடைக்கு அழைச்சிட்டு வந்துட்டேள்!

Ennayya analogy idhu :banghead:

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 11:07 PM
Today's match is proudly brought you by Kolkatta Police / Anti Betting Wing !! :notworthy: :notworthy:

arulraj
26th May 2013, 11:14 PM
i am so happy about CSK is going to loose this match ........this is good for future of CSK..... for srinivasan and betting problem.

arulraj
26th May 2013, 11:17 PM
If CSK wins , then all will be a boomerang to CSK...........as a CSK fan i am so happy :-D.......

venkkiram
26th May 2013, 11:18 PM
Ennayya analogy idhu :banghead: I just say Badri has to be utilized in that position continuously in this season so that he get used to! All of sudden if you put into so much pressured spot with an open expectation "இதுபோன்ற சூழ்நிலையில எல்லாம் பத்ரி பாத்துப்பான்!", he will not meet.

littlemaster1982
26th May 2013, 11:22 PM
I just say Badri has to be utilized in that position continuously in this season so that he get used to! All of sudden if you put into so much pressured spot with an open expectation "இதுபோன்ற சூழ்நிலையில எல்லாம் பத்ரி பாத்துப்பான்!", he will not meet.

I got it. Irundhaalum indha analogy konjam over :mrgreen:

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 11:26 PM
If CSK wins , then all will be a boomerang to CSK...........as a CSK fan i am so happy :-D.......

Even if CSK wins , I really applaud you man for showing up in this thread at this stage :clap: unlike others who just run and hide. when things don't work out :notworthy:

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 11:53 PM
ALL OVER !! FOR CHENNAI CHAMPS !!!!! UNDER achievers congrats !!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2w2muzm.gifhttp://i43.tinypic.com/2w2muzm.gifhttp://i43.tinypic.com/2w2muzm.gifhttp://i43.tinypic.com/2w2muzm.gif

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 11:54 PM
IN YOUR FACE CSK FANS !! IN YOUR FACE

http://i43.tinypic.com/2w2muzm.gif

arulraj
26th May 2013, 11:55 PM
Mumbai won............still i love CSK ....still CSK is the winner of IPL6 hearts.....

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 11:56 PM

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 11:56 PM
Mumbai won............still i love CSK ....still CSK is the winner of IPL6 hearts.....

:rotfl3:

Dilbert
26th May 2013, 11:58 PM
CSK potti kadai closing time !!! thukku thukku seenu mamu !!! Thukku

arulraj
27th May 2013, 12:01 AM
After 6 seasons of IPL , CSK is dominating with 2 times champion ; 3 times runner up and 1 time semi finalist ; proud of CSK :exactly:

CEDYBLUE
27th May 2013, 12:02 AM
As much as it is heartbreaking, still great win for Mumbai :)......Once again MSD gives his heart and soul for the cause, almost a single-handed effort. Congrats Mumbai and happy for Sachin.

HonestRaj
27th May 2013, 12:02 AM
Innaikku indhiyala ellorum nimmadhiya thoonguvanunga...

CEDYBLUE
27th May 2013, 12:05 AM
It has been 9 days since RCB was ousted after being at the mercy of Sunrisers and i can still find some sore loser RCB fans out here.....How much more someone can be a sore loser??

paranitharan
27th May 2013, 12:08 AM
CSK potti kadai closing time !!! thukku thukku seenu mamu !!! Thukku

U are mad?

venkkiram
27th May 2013, 12:09 AM
"This is my last IPL" - Sachin. thanks for entertaining us so far!

ArulprakasH
27th May 2013, 12:09 AM
தீவிரவாதிக்கும் போராளிக்கும் ஒரே வித்தியாசம் தான்.. வெற்றி...

CEDYBLUE
27th May 2013, 12:10 AM
MSD :clap:.

Selfless and Honest and a Man of Steel.

Dilbert
27th May 2013, 12:10 AM
It has been 9 days since RCB was ousted after being at the mercy of Sunrisers and i can still find some sore loser RCB fans out here.....How much more someone can be a sore loser??

see you next year mate if that kadai is still around !!! loser is still a better feeling than being cheaters.. !!! Tata bye bye !!

paranitharan
27th May 2013, 12:12 AM
see you next year mate if that kadai is still around !!! loser is still a better feeling than being cheaters.. !!! Tata bye bye !!
You need to grow skin. Thick if possible. You are hurt for everything.

CEDYBLUE
27th May 2013, 12:12 AM
Last IPL for Sachin and happy that he has added this trophy to his cabinet.

The good news though is Sachin will now have to play only Test Matches.....We would love to see one last hurrah from Sachin in Test Matches.

CEDYBLUE
27th May 2013, 12:13 AM

See you too, next year...

littlemaster1982
27th May 2013, 12:18 AM
Dilbert! Enough of trolling. Please stop.

GSV
27th May 2013, 12:18 AM
Happy For sachin :notworthy: Dhoni :clap:

Dilbert
27th May 2013, 12:19 AM
Dilbert! Enough of trolling. Please stop.

ok appecier !!

venkkiram
27th May 2013, 12:25 AM
சென்னைக்கெதிரான போன மேட்சில் தோற்றபோது ரோஹித் எதிரணியை பாராட்டி ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட பேசவில்லை பரிசு கொடுக்கும் விழாவில். இந்த முறை என்ன பேசப் போறான்?

CEDYBLUE
27th May 2013, 12:25 AM
Darren Bravo (Via Twitter): Every young aspiring cricketer should take a page from Ms Dhoni's book...fantastic leader...definitely a role model...

venkkiram
27th May 2013, 12:45 AM
சென்னைக்கெதிரான போன மேட்சில் தோற்றபோது ரோஹித் எதிரணியை பாராட்டி ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட பேசவில்லை பரிசு கொடுக்கும் விழாவில். இந்த முறை என்ன பேசப் போறான்? Miles to go before Rohit learns how to talk! You can not be so self-centered ! Today also he did not speak a word about the opponent team!

venkkiram
27th May 2013, 12:52 AM
Dhoni scores 63 and the remaining 10 batsmen score 62. Interesting equation.

Dilbert
27th May 2013, 04:43 AM
Postmortem of Final :

umm it would have been easy cake walk if only MSD promoted himself up the order like opening or 2 down. :think: But why he doesn't promote himself when there is need like today? May be leadership or Helicopter needs a good nice foundation (Helipad) before he goes out.

Now that I had my moment in teasing / tossing some rants @ my brothers from chennai on their loss :slurp: I really want put this behind us. As far as cricket is concern, CSK fans had / have a point, this season they did have a pretty enviable side in IPL. Key players whom I thought made the CSK team a striking force

1) Hussey
2) Raina
3) Bravo
4) Kaptan Thony
5) Saar Zaddu
6) Mohit sharma (great find)

Final was decided by that 1st over of gunslinger, It was a real treat to watch. When the ever dependent base providers were gone in quick succession. CSK was in an uncharted territory with their battling lineup. They just started loosing wickets for some brilliant bowling and some to pretty lame shots (totally unnecessary). But they way CSK went down from 39-6 to 25 runs shy of the target spoke volumes about the respect oppositions have for this team. Mumbai was still not assured of their win when CSK needed 45 of last over. Hats off to them. Mumbai (under achievers) after spending Millions of dollars for last 6 years and Fat boy as mascot , finally they have something to show :p Congrats :clap:

Kaptan Thony :shock: his coolness under the pressure is just :notworthy:. :clap:

I sincerely feel that they should come back under different management next year and get away from all the non-sense they have tangled themselves in to. Good luck folks take care, see you all next year.

raajarasigan
27th May 2013, 09:45 AM
Well Played CSK !! Dhoni :notworthy: I was not at all seeing the match after 39-6 but still, Dhoni's fighting spirit :D...

Congrats MI :evil:

scorpio
27th May 2013, 10:14 AM
Sachin :notworthy: arumaiyaana mudivu, though I feel it is a bit late to quit this circus. Ponting, Nohit, Bhajji ivanga captaincy-la aadaNumnnu thalai ezhuthaa enna?

Dhoni- :clap:

endha media enna kaari umizhnthaalum I'll always remain a CSK fan. Indha maadhiri oru team idhukku munnadiyum irundhadhilla, inimElum vara pOradhilla.

Next season, whichever team Dhoni leads, unconditional support confirmed :yes:

Though, a corner of my heart hopelessly hopes CSK will get a new management and continue to roar as ever :-)

hamid
27th May 2013, 10:37 AM
Disappointed :( we had the ability to finish, but the execution on the field was faulty.. still cant digest the shot played by Badri..though MS gave a slimmer of hope it was a gne case once Malinga gave that death blows in the very first over.. Mumbai deserved to win.. especially for Malinga's bowling and the way Rohit handled the bowlers is commendable..

in the 18th over, I thoguht Dhoni will take stricke for first 5 balls and try for maximums.. but he took a single and all hopes ge with that single to me..after that it was all formalities.

Yeah.. there are so many positives... though we missed what matters most "the CUP", we still had our share.. table toppers in leage stage, fairplay award, orange and purple caps etc to name a few.. we set our benchmark high, that anything less than the title cup is not acceptable.. but in reality finishing second is not such a bad thing.. isnt it?

raajarasigan
27th May 2013, 10:47 AM
Last season, we were not in a position to reach Finals at one stage.. this time, though we have been consistent throughout the season, could not win the cup.. Having said that, MI always had a upper hand this season against us... we are known for our fighting spirit especially in the big games. But that was really missing yesterday during our batting. Had it been a close contest, I would have been satisfied even with the loss just like last year final.

Badri :hammer: Jadeja :hammer:

venkkiram
27th May 2013, 11:10 AM
Wish IPL avoids keeping crucial matches at Eden. Such a third rated(highly overrated) ground especially during finals. Look at the score board of both the teams! 20/20 matches should be held at locations which help both batting and bowling.

raajarasigan
27th May 2013, 11:14 AM
but it depends on the defending champion's venue... Last year, KKR was the champion, so the qualifier-2 / final should happen in Eden..

ajaybaskar
27th May 2013, 01:57 PM
Congratulations to Mumbai Indians on winning their maiden IPL title. If there was one team capable of challenging CSK, it should be MI and they clearly outsmarted us thrice this season. Also, it is Bette to lose to a team with genuine matchwinners than going down to teams with 'Swing at everything' Bislas.

MSD's decision to come late was a tactical blunder. He could've come after Badri's dismissal. And either of Morkel or Jaddu should've stayed put, allowing MS to play his shots. But everything is easier said than done and I could understand how much turmoil the CSK players would've been going through the last few days. Hope all this mess is cleared and the same team is seen in CLT20. Cant think of an IPL without CSK.

19thmay
27th May 2013, 02:39 PM
Congratulations MI ..Happy for Sir :clap: and good bye too wise decision.
Dhoni :bow: great innings, nevertheless!
Last but not least salute to Srinivasan for his guts in the presentation party yesterday though North Indian porukki medias spreading speculation as if it is factual and proved. Inga vera oruthar gagnam dance aaduraar and posting that CSK players are corrupted. If CSK players are very much stained how they have such a great winning percentage? And if it is anything about lawful first ask the bloody womanizer and the owner of big saaraya factories to come out clean in all ways with respect to their innocent employee’s disputes.
Easily CSK is the best IPL team so far. Period!!

ajithfederer
27th May 2013, 03:28 PM
Yaar jeichalum thothaalum this year Indian cricket/fan has been the loser. That is an undeniable fact. I am glad that Tendulkar called it a day in IPL. It was a surprise for me but glad that he took the decision.

VinodKumar's
27th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Congrats Master, Stan :noteeth: ,Sachin/MI fans and CSK haters. Congrats to North India media and commentators.

Poor shots from Vijay and Jaddu hmmm thirunthavae maatingala. Happy that Dhoni played well and Sachin got the trophy.

As usual few from MI team were kadukerlapified in the last over.

Hope CSK can retain the core group for next season. At the worst case I want Dhoni and Raina in the team. Illaena IPL ku muzhukku thaan.

Ajay, Team owner thappu pannunathuku (that too betting) team enna pannum. This is the time they need our support. Neengalam poita eppdi :twsited: ..

As Sachin has retired from IPL expecting the rivalry to come down in Chennai town .. Master adutha varusham manja kodi thaana ??

Arvind Srinivasan
27th May 2013, 04:53 PM
Happy for SRT. And have to agree that he's timed his retirement in IPL perfectly. Hope he continues playing tests. Looking forward to the South African series. This IPL's been one of the worst for obvious reasons. Hopefully truth prevails and we get to see some quality cricket in the next edition.

Dilbert
27th May 2013, 05:51 PM
Congratulations MI ..Happy for Sir :clap: and good bye too wise decision.
Dhoni :bow: great innings, nevertheless!
Last but not least salute to Srinivasan for his guts in the presentation party yesterday though North Indian porukki medias spreading speculation as if it is factual and proved. Inga vera oruthar gagnam dance aaduraar and posting that CSK players are corrupted. If CSK players are very much stained how they have such a great winning percentage? And if it is anything about lawful first ask the bloody womanizer and the owner of big saaraya factories to come out clean in all ways with respect to their innocent employee’s disputes.
Easily CSK is the best IPL team so far. Period!!

Yo :notthatway: this man has throwed his own Son-in-law under the bus by saying he is not the owner of CSK nor he was integral part of CSK. Just to save the CSK from IPL 11.3 crap and also to save his seat. First namma uttu kaka clean panlam before advocating others.

oh Sagin Tendulkar's announcement No surprise there lol !!as usual He couldn't wait to declare his retirement even for a day. He had to do it before MI could lift that cup, it was like throwing cold water at mumbai fans rite before the party. What a thoughtful gesture from an experienced mastered RT blaster.

Dilbert
27th May 2013, 06:11 PM
I am seeing an age old issue with my dear brothers from chennai. Just this year when their own media was reluctant to cover an issue like vishwaroopam. They were praising north media for being the fore front of the whole controversy. Now same people are accusing media of hounding srini mama !!

lets hope things gets resolved soon. Don't worry we know the Indian law enforcement mentality it should be over in another 2 weeks or so. For all that we know it could be a shit storm initiated by Ambani amma and fat boy rite before the big game. If you look at the sequence of events, atleast from what I can see this whole issue started rite after the day MI lost their first qualifier, some might call it "coincidence" not me.

Dilbert one more conspiracy angle !! nee thirunda mattada :oops:

venkkiram
27th May 2013, 07:02 PM
Yesterday when Karthik started celebrating the victory at the completion of penultimate over, skipper rohit kept his finger crossed and asked Karthik to keep quite till the last ball delivered. When this incident got explained by Sanjay makku, our Sivaraman responded "This is what the difference between a Tamil Nadu player and Mumbai player"

littlemaster1982
27th May 2013, 07:45 PM
oh Sagin Tendulkar's announcement No surprise there lol !!as usual He couldn't wait to declare his retirement even for a day. He had to do it before MI could lift that cup, it was like throwing cold water at mumbai fans rite before the party. What a thoughtful gesture from an experienced mastered RT blaster.

Trolling-kkum oru alavu illaiya :lol: He just mentioned it casually in an interview without calling for attention. Thaniya press conference ellam vaccha adhukkum edhaavadhu nottai solluveenga :fatigue:

littlemaster1982
27th May 2013, 07:45 PM
Master adutha varusham manja kodi thaana ??

Ivlo adithadi-kku appuram eppadi edhir katchi-la sera mudiyum :mrgreen: No IPL from next year :)

vanchi
27th May 2013, 10:29 PM
gritty knock from thaliavan MSD :bow::clap:
as MSD said, stupid shots from few.
paralla. in spite of all the distractions, our team :notworthy:

vanchi
27th May 2013, 10:49 PM
csk la dhoni & raina must continue or bye bye to IPL...

19thmay
28th May 2013, 09:28 AM
I am seeing an age old issue with my dear brothers from chennai. Just this year when their own media was reluctant to cover an issue like vishwaroopam. They were praising north media for being the fore front of the whole controversy. Now same people are accusing media of hounding srini mama !!

Its Times Now, you should see the way Arnab is handling this particular debate. OMFG!! He jumps on the people, I mean literally if they are on the favor of BCCI..On one particular instance he even said " You first listen what I say..." with fingers raised. This is not debate but a clean propaganda against Srinivasan. Srini might be a bad man but till now thing is proved. So lets leave this as it is.

ajaybaskar
28th May 2013, 02:18 PM
Dalmiya was dethroned by Pawar and now Dalmiya has extended his support to Srini, there by keeping Pawar on check. As long as Dalmiya is with Srini, it is tough to remove Srini.

SoftSword
28th May 2013, 05:24 PM
congrats MI... :clap:
well played CSK...msd... :notworthy:
thanks sachin :clap:
:wave: the circus...

venkkiram
28th May 2013, 05:53 PM
I read Dravid quits IPL. Is that news true?

PARAMASHIVAN
29th May 2013, 06:11 PM
Dilbert

Just going through your posts, why such kolavi veri agnist CSK ?

Dilbert
30th May 2013, 10:32 PM
Dilbert

Just going through your posts, why such kolavi veri agnist CSK ?

Shivji what are YOU still doing in this thread ? ya ya Kolaveri , Kaveri !!. I was immensely pleased with the outcome. I am not sure I would have been that happy even if RCB would have won IPL final.

Can we please close this thread now !!

Dilbert
31st May 2013, 03:33 AM
Dalmiya was dethroned by Pawar and now Dalmiya has extended his support to Srini, there by keeping Pawar on check. As long as Dalmiya is with Srini, it is tough to remove Srini.

http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/videos/if-necessary-for-a-short-period-stop-ipl-dalmiya-277588-video?pfrom=home-lateststories

long live indian cricket fans !! city corporation cleaning operation start !! bring your broomsticks

venkkiram
31st May 2013, 08:46 AM
http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/videos/if-necessary-for-a-short-period-stop-ipl-dalmiya-277588-video?pfrom=home-lateststories

long live indian cricket fans !! city corporation cleaning operation start !! bring your broomsticks

I had mentioned this a week back. Yes. Ipl badly needs a short time ban.

venkkiram
31st May 2013, 08:50 AM
Why Dhoni is not opening his mouth about spot fixing and betting? Being a leader under srini maamaa for 6 years, Dhoni should be targeted as a prime one by media.

Dilbert
31st May 2013, 02:34 PM
Neengea vera Venki !! Indian fans just can't see their gods on camera answering questions about betting or fixing. It will disturb their tranquility. Instead if they see a youtube video after 20 years of a bookie or a official claiming gods knew about the matches being fixed and single handedly defended the fort with their shiny armour will give them the much needed solace.

India is no where close to International standards when it comes to sports investigation. And it will never will be especially in cricket until BCCI is not under Indian govt. A bunch of corrupt old hogs running the house with lame and out dated rules and regulation is a telling sign of things to come. If Indian cricket fans truly want to see some change, then they should boycott the cricket all together for a brief period. Till these guys understand that they can't play with fans emotions by keeping few glossy poster boys. When the whole system is decaying from inside.

Just give you guys an recent example :
They way US sports authorities handled Penn state , this is one of the oldest (estd 1888) and most successful college football program in the country. Because of 1 assistant coach's involvement in a child abuse scandal.the NCAA fined Penn State $60 million, vacated Paterno's (was the most successful football coach of all time) 111 wins between 1998–2011 and banned the team from bowl games for four years.Some estimate College / city's economy would take a hit of some 350 million because of this decision. But they went a ahead.

Do you guys think BCCI will let go that kind of Money for the sake of cricket ?

Dilbert
31st May 2013, 03:01 PM
oh my Baba God Sachin-dananda finally spoke

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/tendulkar-shocked-and-disappointed-over-fixing-scandal/395195-78.html

Dilbert
31st May 2013, 03:14 PM
http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4428694.cms

Dilbert
31st May 2013, 09:06 PM
IPL controversy: Top BCCI office-bearers Ajay Shirke and Sanjay Jagdale resign

Mr Shirke on Wednesday had called for BCCI president N Srinivasan's resignation on moral grounds. Yesterday, he had said, "If the board continues to ignore what I consider is primary responsibility, I will find it difficult for myself to be associated with it."
BCCI Joint Secretary Anurag Thakur said today that he had sought a Special General Meeting of the Board, where he and other members would "speak their minds."The BCCI has called an emergency meeting on Saturday, June 8. Twenty four of the 30 full members of the board are expected to be at the meeting. These include the representatives of state boards like Arun Jaitley and Jyotiraditya Scindia who want N Srinivasan to quit because his son-in-law, Gurunath Meiyappan, has been arrested on charges of betting.
The meeting is likely to be stormy and Mr Srinivasan, who has refused to quit, is likely to face many questions. Among them some on today's allegation by Mumbai Police sources that they have phone records of a conversation between Mr Meiyappan and actor Vindu Dara Singh, where the former allegedly said he had been warned by the ICC or International Cricket Council, to be careful of the company he was keeping. Vindu is under arrest too.
Police sources said Mr Meiyappan was allegedly warned just when the IPL began. Questions are now being raised on whether Mr Srinivasan knew about the alleged warning, since he is an ICC director. On Friday evening too, Mr Srinivasan flatly denied any knowledge of the alleged ICC warning to Mr Meiyappan. And said once more that, "I am not resigning."BCCI sources said that a working committee meeting cannot vote out the board president, who is an elected functionary. But a working committee can, at its meeting, ask for a special Annual General Meeting or AGM to be called, where he can be voted out. Mr Srinivasan's term as president ends in September, when the next AGM is scheduled.
Siddharth Trivedi, a Rajasthan Royals bowler, on Friday deposed as a prosecution witness in the IPL spot-fixing case being probed by the Delhi Police, sources said. He recorded his statements in a Delhi court today. Trivedi reportedly told the police that the bookies were in touch with his arrested colleague Ajit Chandila and some others who used to party together and that some foreign cricketers used to attend these parties. (Read)
Sachin Tendulkar today spoke for the first time on the IPL spot-fixing scandal and said that it "hurts when the game of cricket is in the news for the wrong reasons. The developments in the last two weeks have been shocking and disappointing." (IPL spot-fixing: Full coverage)The Tamil Nadu Police today raided two hotels of Vikram Aggarwal, who was summoned for questioning in the IPL betting case. Mr Aggarwal today reached the Mumbai Police's Crime Branch office. He had been asked to surrender before the Tamil Nadu Police on Thursday but he missed the deadline. His plea for anticipatory bail was rejected by the Madras High Court. Police allege Mr Aggarwal was active in betting circles and that he introduced Vindu to Mr Meiyappan.Cricketer Ankeet Chavan was granted conditional bail till June 6 for his wedding by a Delhi Court on Thursday. Chavan had sought bail on the ground that his marriage is fixed for June 2.

paranitharan
31st May 2013, 10:24 PM
Shivji what are YOU still doing in this thread ? ya ya Kolaveri , Kaveri !!. I was immensely pleased with the outcome. I am not sure I would have been that happy even if RCB would have won IPL final.

Can we please close this thread now !!

The ultimate glory hunter.

Dilbert
1st June 2013, 11:20 PM
One more stinky wicket gone !! One more to go ...

Rajeev Shukla quits as IPL chief as Srinivasan's exit from BCCI looms

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/rajeev-shukla-quits-as-ipl-chief-as-srinivasans-exit-from-bcci-looms/395550-78.html

New Delhi: Rajeev Shukla on Saturday resigned from his post of IPL Chairman, days after the IPL betting and spot-fixing scandal broke out and just ahead of the critical BCCI Working Committee meeting that may see the ouster of the cricketing body's chief N Srinivasan.
Shukla, who still remains the BCCI vice president, said he made the decision to quit in the "view of recent controversies". "It is a decision which I was pondering over for some time. I think it is time to step down," Shukla said.
He also took into account the resignations of BCCI secretary Sanjay Jagdale and treasurer Ajay Shirke before taking the decision to step down. "Sanjay Jagdale and Ajay Shirke resigned in the best interest of Indian cricket. I thought this is the right time," he said.

The resignation of Shukla comes as a severe setback to the incumbent president Srinivasan who has already been isolated by his team of officials, two of whom -- Secretary Jagdale and Treasurer Shirke -- have already quit.
But the beleaguered 68-year-old chief of the cricketing body is not ready to go down without a fight and he has set pre-conditions for his resignation. Srinivasan wants to fill in the posts of BCCI secretary and treasurer, vacated by Sanjay Jagdale and Ajay Shirke on Saturday night, with the people he chooses. He also wants to be a representative in the International Cricket Council (ICC).
Sources have said there are two factions within the BCCI. While one faction wants a compromise exit for Srinivasan and is in favour of him stepping aside till the probe into the IPL betting and spot-fixing scandals and against his son-in-law Gurunath Meiyappan is over, the other faction wants him to quit on Sunday after the meeting.
BCCI Working Committee Joint Secretary Anurag Thakur said that a number of issues would be discussed during the meeting. "I discussed with the President, I have given notice for meeting and it will be held tomorrow in Chennai. We are going to discuss a lot of issues. I think it is to early to discuss it in the media (on interim president) but as I said we will discuss number of the issues - to clean the image whatever steps are required will be taken by BCCI. There will be transparency and fair probe. There will be no conflict of interest," said Thakur.
Srinivasan will be told clearly by the members that his position was "untenable" under the circumstances and it would be in the interest of Indian cricket that he stepped down on moral grounds, PTI reported. If he continued to remain adamant, most of the Board officials will then to quit and create a constitutional crisis within the Board, leaving him with no option but to step down.
The working committee has 24 members and it has been largely summoned to gauge the mood which was heavily against Srinivasan. Now with both Secretary Jagdale and Treasurer Shirke gone, it will be a 22-member forum as both Madhya Pradesh Cricket Association (MPCA) and Maharashtra Cricket Association (MCA) are not part of current working committee.
Meanwhile, the name of former BCCI chief Shashank Manohar, a non-controversial figure whom Srinivasan had succeeded two years ago, is doing the rounds as the interim president but it remains to be seen if that actually happens since he is not part of any affiliated body right now. Shivlal Yadav, the Vice-President from South, is also seen as a possible candidate.

Dilbert
2nd June 2013, 01:23 AM
No chance of a clean chit to Gurunath Meiyappan - mumbai police

http://www.timesnow.tv/No-chance-of-a-clean-chit-to-Gurunath-Meiyappan/videoshow/4428800.cms

Fixing + may be betting but No Fixing = Yes YES Fixing !!

Just wondering from whom did Guruji got his regular update about team Chatterjee. Police should now question CSK Tea boys and Ball boys I guess.

Jodi Tor Dak Shune Keu Na Ase Tobe Ekla Cholo Re !!

Dilbert
2nd June 2013, 10:56 AM
Fortune Teller told me Mamma's position is pretty strong. Next post some temple trustee in outskirts of singar shennai.

aadiya aatam enna, pesiya vaarthai enna, thediya selvamenna, thirandathor sutramenna Srini Mamma??

Srinivasan likely to step down as BCCI chief today: sources

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/srinivasan-likely-to-step-down-as-bcci-chief-today-sources-374185?pfrom=home-lateststories

New Delhi: N Srinivasan in all likelihood will step down as the president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in today's emergency meeting, according to sources. After Rajeev Shukla quit as the chairman of the Indian Premier League (IPL) yesterday, Mr Srinivasan is reportedly left with little choice but to step down in the wake of the crisis that has engulfed Indian cricket with allegations of spot-fixing and betting in this year's edition IPL, which ended last Sunday.

However, the BCCI chief, an elected functionary, has some demands of his own, sources said. He reportedly wants an assurance that he will be reinstated as the board's president once his name is cleared in the ongoing controversy. Till that time, Mr Srinivasan reportedly wants a "credible face" to replace him as the interim president. Shashank Manohar, his predecessor as BCCI boss, is reportedly the frontrunner to take charge should Mr Srinivasan quit. BCCI vice-president Niranjan Shah is also a candidate for the president's post, according to sources. (Read: Full coverage)

Mr Srinivasan also reportedly wants a re-election to fill the two posts made vacant on Friday when Ajay Shirke resigned as Treasurer and Sanjay Jagdale quit as secretary of the board to pressure the president. Sources say that he doesn't want those who resigned as office-bearers to return to the BCCI fold. Mr Srinivasan also reportedly wants to continue as a member of the International Cricket Council (ICC). According to sources, some BCCI members are opposed to that.
Sources say Arun Jaitley, Anurag Thakur, former BCCI chief Jagmohan Dalmiya, Anil Kumble, Niranjan Shah, and Rajeev Shukla will be a part of today's meeting. Mr Jagdale and Mr Shirke were also invited to today's meeting as special invitees. Mr Jagdale, however, has refused to attend.

"I don't want to go. There are many accomplished persons on the board who can deal with the crisis and take Indian cricket to new heights," he said today.

Mr Jagdale and Mr Shirke resigned on Friday, a few hours after Mumbai Police sources said that Mr Srinivasan's son-in-law Gurunath Meiyappan was warned by the ICC about the 'company' he was keeping. (Read)

Mr Meiyappan was the Team Principal of the Chennai Super Kings, which made him a crucial member of the franchise's management. He was arrested on May 24 on charges of gambling, cheating, and conspiracy.

Mr Srinivasan has said that if his son-in-law was placing bets, he was not aware of this.

The working committee does not have voting rights to remove Mr Srinivasan. For that to happen, a Special General Meeting of the full board will have to be convened, and three-fourths of the entire board of 30 will have to vote against him.

But that may be unnecessary - with the high-decibel campaign for his removal now peaking, the chief may have no option but to resign.

Dilbert
2nd June 2013, 11:17 PM
oh my Mamma's Reverse Sweep :shock: - Blood Bloodu DNA !!

http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/news/208681-an-extraordinarily-fair-stand-srinivasan-to-ndtv-after-stepping-aside-as-bcci-chief?pfrom=home-lateststories

Dlamiya-ke - dal me kuch kala hai

as expected the one corrupt hog replacing another till the other makes it to next election in september (3 months)

Dilbert
3rd June 2013, 09:42 AM
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/india-this-week/chennai-sham-srinivasan-gets-his-way/277979?pfrom=home-lateststories

:clap:

venkkiram
3rd June 2013, 10:34 AM
From Friend's FB:
சீனிவாசனை ஃபெவிகால் தனது ப்ராண்ட் அம்பாஸட்டராக நியமித்துள்ளது # நடந்தாலும் நடக்கும்...

Dilbert
4th June 2013, 04:46 AM
MS Dhoni is not a shareholder of the company, clarifies Rhiti Sports

New Delhi: After a report in the Economic Times that said Team India captain MS Dhoni owns a 5 per cent stake in a sports marketing firm - Rhiti Sports - that manages him and four other current cricketers, the firm issued a statement on Monday in which it denied Dhoni is a shareholder of the company.
Rhiti said Dhoni has no shares as on April 26. It said it did transfer 1.5 lakh shares on March 22 (tirunelveli halwa) , but that was only to secure an outstanding amount it owed to the cricketer. Papers with CNN-IBN confirm the share allotment was done on March 22.
It further said it cleared the payment in April 2013 following which the shares were transferred back to the company.

If Dhoni does hold a stake in the company, it puts him in a conflicting position during team selection meetings, where he is expected to share opinions on performances and strategy.
Another conflict of interest rising on his captaincy of the IPL team Chennai Super Kings is that Rhiti Sports markets CSK, which is why perhaps Dhoni has remained silent on the alleged spot-fixing and betting charges against arrested team principal Meiyappan.

Dinesh84
7th June 2013, 12:02 PM
Now that RR's owner has confessed that he did involve in betting, where is all the intensity gone from the media ?

ajaybaskar
7th June 2013, 12:06 PM
There was not a single debate about this in any national channel. Arnab was discussing something about Rajnath Singh. RR players have been caught spot fixing and owner for betting. Not a single noise. Shameless idiots.

Dilbert
11th June 2013, 07:45 AM
There was not a single debate about this in any national channel. Arnab was discussing something about Rajnath Singh. RR players have been caught spot fixing and owner for betting. Not a single noise. Shameless idiots.

Ajay :notworthy: Now that the farmer is here , sprouts will follow soon.

http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/news/209055-i-am-shocked-and-upset-at-the-unilateral-decision-taken-today-by-the-bcci-raj-kundra?pform=related

Atleast give him some credit , he was man enough in admitting his wrong doing and He also accepted he was Part Owner . Unlike some low lives, Kamnattis who have audacity to show us middle finger after screwing cricket fans over (*exclude the ones sitting on moral horse on St. thomas Mountain).

Dilbert
11th June 2013, 08:53 AM
Ban tainted teams for 5 years or Ban the whole damn tournament.

SoftSword
11th June 2013, 03:31 PM
Atleast give him some credit , he was man enough in admitting his wrong doing and He also accepted he was Part Owner . Unlike some low lives, Kamnattis who have audacity to show us middle finger after screwing cricket fans over (*exclude the ones sitting on moral horse on St. thomas Mountain).

in whose dream???

ajaybaskar
10th January 2014, 07:38 PM
LIST OF PLAYERS RETAINED BY EACH TEAM

Chennai Super Kings
Ravichandran Ashwin
India

Dwayne Bravo
West Indies

MS Dhoni
India

Ravindra Jadeja