PDA

View Full Version : Untitled ~ Vikram ~ Bala ~ GV Prakash

NOV
7th May 2013, 07:40 PM
http://moviegalleri.net/wp-content/gallery/thandavam-audio-release-photos/vikram_thandavam_audio_release_photos_stills_794cc e6.jpg http://moviegalleri.net/wp-content/gallery/thandavam-audio-release-photos/vikram_thandavam_audio_release_photos_stills_28469 03.jpg

NOV
7th May 2013, 07:40 PM
After the highly impactful Paradesi, Director Bala is set to begin work on his next project. This time, he is back with his tried and tested longtime friend, Chiyaan Vikram, and the shoots of this as-yet-untitled movie will commence around the 20th of this month. After Sethu and Pithamagan, this will mark the third time that Bala and Chiyaan are teaming up.

The technical crew of Paradesi, comprising cinematographer Chezhiyan and music composer G.V.Prakash, would be working on this film as well. The other members of the cast are yet to be firmed up.

We hear that a photo-shoot of this film is planned for the 10th of this month following which a song, already composed by GV, would be shot for a period of about 20 days. Post this schedule, Vikram will rejoin the unit of Shankar’s I and he will come back to this Bala film only after he completes his duties for I.

The theme that Bala has chosen for this new film is a hot topic for discussion among cine buffs and his teaming-up with Vikram yet again, has just upped the frenzy levels even more.

An official word is expected from the unit anytime and we will keep you posted on whatever that's cooking on this front.

SoftSword
7th May 2013, 07:41 PM
vikram looks bad!

SoftSword
7th May 2013, 07:42 PM
idhellaam authentic news'a?? :shaking:

NOV
7th May 2013, 07:47 PM
idhellaam authentic news'a?? :shaking:adhenna Rahman musicnaa ellaarum excited aagiduraanga, indha madhiri kElvi ellaam kEtkkiradhu illa :lol:

mappi
7th May 2013, 08:03 PM
All the best to the team.

["Expect-gore-but-drive-away-with-violence" kind of film vandam.]

SoftSword
7th May 2013, 08:48 PM
adhenna Rahman musicnaa ellaarum excited aagiduraanga, indha madhiri kElvi ellaam kEtkkiradhu illa :lol:

rahman news vandha rendu moonu sources confirm pannadhukku apram dhan share'ae panradhu...
pls check the dhruva natchatthiram thread... not many were excited as u have observed...

NOV
7th May 2013, 08:51 PM
that one, even I am not excited :lol:

venkkiram
7th May 2013, 09:31 PM
vikram looks bad! As if Bala's heroes look handsome in screen?

SoftSword
7th May 2013, 09:39 PM
not talking in terms with this movie... i am talking in general, the getup he is in...
I - expectations(if there was one) falling lower...

NOV
8th May 2013, 04:41 AM
As if Bala's heroes look handsome in screen?Sethu, Nandha

Brianengab
8th May 2013, 09:30 AM
Nandha is not much handsome compare to his other movies...
Nandha padathula kooda, surya black make-up thaan potruppaar..

balaajee
8th May 2013, 10:40 AM
In a weeekly magazine(last week) Sasikumar was mentioned as BALA's next venture hero......

VinodKumar's
8th May 2013, 12:44 PM
Sethu, Nandha

Nandha la hero Surya illaya :noteeth: ... Sethu first half Vikram handsome ah irupappla ...

// unga FB account ah yaarum hack pannitaangala ?? //

venkkiram
8th May 2013, 06:05 PM
Seems to be authentic. Reading some posts in twitter that shooting got kicked off. If true, all the best Vikram and Bala!