PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Rahman + Jothika + Surya + Kalipuli Dhanu

dinesh2002
6th February 2005, 02:42 PM
Now together for fun
IndiaGlitz
Saturday, February 05, 2005

Following the success of Khakka Khaaka, producer Kalaipuli Thanu is joining hands with Surya once again for a new and totally different kind of a movie.

Interestingly, debutant Krishna is directing the movie.

A R Rehman is scoring music for the movie which would go to floors once Surya's Gajini being directed by Murugadoss is completed.

Meanwhile Surya 's Mayavi is nearing completion.

After a crime thriller, Surya and Thanu are coming out with a hilarious romantic entertainer. "It will be totally different from Khakka, Khakka" is what they say.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/13080.html

Music4Ever
6th February 2005, 10:02 PM
ARR will have to work very hard to equal the ondra renda assaigal number in Kaaka kaaka, IMO. Does he have the motivation of the nineties still?

dinesh2002
7th February 2005, 10:17 AM
ARR will have to work very hard to equal the ondra renda assaigal number in Kaaka kaaka, IMO. Does he have the motivation of the nineties still?

he already composed Ondra during 1997 - Only U - Vande Matharam!!and plz,he dun need to work hard on such song man,Hj songs is nothing !! ARR can compose songs which r much better then him in few mins...just like Phal Phal Baarhil in just 10 mins!!and Meherbaan in 15 mins!!!

Jambu Paran
7th February 2005, 03:19 PM
M4E,
ARR to work hard on melodies?.

haven't u come across these songs
1) saawarinya
2) Hus Iss hai pal yahan
3) My wish comes true
4) Yeh Jo desh hai tera

he dun have to work hard for melodies...as the flow never stopped...just that he didn't concentrate in tamil b4 this....once he's back..u will be able to see it!...

dinesh2002
8th February 2005, 08:10 AM
yea man,what paran said...remember,when ARR says he wanna 'concertrate' in tamil....becareful man...he is gonan show his power back in tamil....be prepare to go back to 1990's again!!! Rahman iS gonna BE BACK!

C~P
8th February 2005, 12:29 PM
KalaiPULLI Dhanu-va?? Kalaipuli. Oru puli-a asinga paduthiteenga!

dinesh2002
9th February 2005, 10:07 AM
nakkal jaasti than!!

dineshmalaysia
9th February 2005, 03:14 PM
-deleted-
spam

dinesh2002
9th February 2005, 08:39 PM
my dear...i wanna know who is pathetic here..u or me???im only in my own genre,but ur out of urs & coming into other to condemn them....so who is lifeless here??? :wink: plz..... get ur life b4 its too late ;)

Music4Ever
9th February 2005, 11:07 PM
Paran,

I never said that ARR "to work hard on melodies". There is no comparison between him and HJ. I believe ondra renda is a lovely number and to equal it ARR has to work hard like in the nineties.
The Hindi numbers that you listed are very good and some even better when heard in Tamil (thai sonna thalaattu is one such great number, IMO).

interz
10th February 2005, 07:04 PM
wasnt that Devisri Prasad who was supposed be the MD os this movie???

MADDY
11th February 2005, 02:50 PM
cool combo, but any gud combo when it works with ARR becomes complacent and do some silly mistakes.......but the most common mistake that all make rite from Maniratnam to Kadhir is that they dunt promote the songs b4 release of the movie........songs shuld rock the whole city b4 movie releases........i still remember Kadhalan rocked chennai b4 its release and though movie was a bad one it was successful.......so publicity is the key here and esp after ARR has so many flop movies there has to be aggressive publicity measures for the music.....and once songs spark with the public, there is not stopping ARR........

MADDY
11th February 2005, 02:53 PM
"there is not stopping ARR" shuld read as "there is no stopping ARR".....

slperson1
13th February 2005, 10:09 AM
Last time Dhanu and ARR worked together we got KKKK.Im looking forward to this album.

dinesh2002
13th February 2005, 07:50 PM
yea man...thats true..its been 5 years .... lets see what is stored for us this time!!