PDA

View Full Version : IS Superstars again ruling Kerala Box Office?

krishna
8th February 2005, 03:57 PM
I think Kerala Super Stars strikes again by continuous hits .They are not rady to give way to new faces.Media also deliberately supporting the Superstars by showing the Huge initial attained by their films. Please shoot out your opinions on this matter

blahblah
9th February 2005, 10:59 AM
This is probably because the young guys who are supposed to offer competion,comes nowhere in talent and popularity as the super stars.I see most of the young guys boring. :evil:

Helllord
15th February 2005, 11:55 AM
I too think that superstars r striking again. mammooka had a bunch of hit in the gone year. Lal has udayananu tharam. i heard that lal-srinivasan-sathyan anthikaade is planning for the 4th part of nadodikkattu and mammotty a sequel to kottayam kunjachan. Hey i also heard that suresh gopi is also preparing for a come back. 'shoot' 'bharathchandran ips' like that films. can suresh once again trumble the theatres with super dialouges?

Sandeep
15th February 2005, 02:34 PM
With the kind of talent gap present between our superstars and the kids all that the 2 M's need to do is recognise their age and select characters accordingly. This happened last year and we see the results.

The Unknown
24th February 2005, 02:17 PM
I agree with Krishna

channam
8th March 2005, 02:15 PM
In malayalam only the superstars rule. This is because the audience are very much matured. They look out for natural acting and not just immitation.

Take the case of Dileep, he came with a boom and is now in the state to vanish, he is just surviving on the basis of comic roles. Also the case with jayasurya.

And in comic roles till dated there is NOBODY to beat Jagathy Sreekumar. He is such a versatile actor.

NOW apart from these superstars, :D Prithviraj can be rated as promising star who can keep with the malayalam film image.