PDA

View Full Version : UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

radiochandra1977
1st May 2015, 11:44 AM
Cm123 ? They just canceled noon shows in hyderabad. You are telling issue resolved. Can u please reconfirm ?

Amarshiva
1st May 2015, 12:10 PM
Problem resolved. Go from next show.

atleast 2.30 show vachum???? che enna kodumai sir. ithu??

radiochandra1977
1st May 2015, 12:12 PM
Just spoke to RKFI Rajesh selva. Another 2 hours it might get cleared it seems ...... "might"

vidyasakaran
1st May 2015, 12:15 PM
But Dr., any idea what the issue was?

dell_gt
1st May 2015, 12:18 PM
Went yest night show.. fully pack.. must watch movie! Everyone play thier role to perfect.. fully enjoy through out the film..

Amarshiva
1st May 2015, 12:19 PM
che.. kamal inge irunthirukkanum.. ennapa ethu..ellatime mum eppadi nadakkuthu...

dell_gt
1st May 2015, 12:20 PM
And having some good numbers of show here in Malaysia.. n around 86 cinema..

radiochandra1977
1st May 2015, 12:20 PM
Bloody frustrating

radiochandra1977
1st May 2015, 12:21 PM
Dell ..... hit ? ? .

dell_gt
1st May 2015, 12:21 PM
Wondering is this because of Eros or Thirupathi brothers?

dell_gt
1st May 2015, 12:24 PM
Kandipa hit agum.. we can connect to the film and the character father son daughter wife...and dr sir expect the unexpected.. :)

dell_gt
1st May 2015, 12:28 PM
And by the way.. they muted few lyrics in iraniya nadagam

jaypeenattu
1st May 2015, 01:07 PM
Still it is not cleared it seems

cm123
1st May 2015, 01:08 PM
Sorry guys. Seems not possible today.

Chikatiloan
1st May 2015, 01:11 PM
This is bullshit..they are cheating the fans whoever it is..

Cinefan
1st May 2015, 01:12 PM
Still it is not cleared it seems

Problem ennanne theriyadhu.Then we will look forward to a resolution.

Kamal & the producers owe the audience an explanation(irrespective of who is at fault)

1st day,holiday,collection gaali plus causing agitation to the people who have booked tickets.

Cinefan
1st May 2015, 01:12 PM

Are you aware what is the issue ??

cm123
1st May 2015, 01:14 PM
Seems to be issue with tirupathi brothers. There r some reports. Not sure how true are they.

Cinefan
1st May 2015, 01:22 PM
To understand we need to know the agreement between the brothers and RKFI.The position of Eros in this.Agreements with financiers,who committed what ,Who has not given the NOC for release today.

Theriyava pogudhu.End of the day the audience feels cheated,agitated and depressed.

Cinefan
1st May 2015, 01:23 PM
Also surprising that overseas is not a problem but the Telugu version is cancelled.A maze of business dealings-some linked,some delinked

Cinefan
1st May 2015, 01:24 PM
The press show is also over.Will they request these guys not to put out their review ?

PG2010
1st May 2015, 01:39 PM
All over Tamilnadu noon shows cancelled :(

jaypeenattu
1st May 2015, 01:39 PM
Also now since the movie is released out of india you will have more chances of online video piracy even before it is released... very unfortunate...

Mahen
1st May 2015, 01:40 PM
Watching 6pm today

joe
1st May 2015, 01:41 PM
why these happening only to kamal movies ..Defenitely some anti-kamal politics is going on in industry.

Mahen
1st May 2015, 01:44 PM
Shows not affected here.. My brother just finished watching noon show

Saai
1st May 2015, 01:46 PM
Back from AGS after waiting for sometime.

They haven't even put a banner or board communicating about the delay in shows....hopefully it will be released today/tonight

Cinefan
1st May 2015, 01:56 PM
Some news that Brothers owe Eros,totally confused

Cinefan
1st May 2015, 01:57 PM
On sify.

Actor Mohan Ram has also tweeted subtly indicating the same

Cinefan
1st May 2015, 01:58 PM
Shows not affected here.. My brother just finished watching noon show

Yup,overseas is delinked with the issue but telugu dubbed version also affected.

joe
1st May 2015, 01:59 PM
உத்தமவில்லன் தயாரிப்பாளர் - பைனான்ஷியர் பேச்சுவார்த்தை சுமூகமாக முடிந்தது

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/

joe
1st May 2015, 02:00 PM
it says releasing at 3 pm

radiochandra1977
1st May 2015, 02:00 PM
Reliable ?

joe
1st May 2015, 02:06 PM
http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/uthama-villain-movie-release-delayed-034343.html

radiochandra1977
1st May 2015, 02:30 PM
Both are same websites

joe
1st May 2015, 02:35 PM
ungalukke theriyallinna enakku eppadi theriyum reliable-annu :)

Poornima
1st May 2015, 02:37 PM
http://silverscreen.in/reviews/uttama-villain-review-the-curse-of-immortality/

radiochandra1977
1st May 2015, 02:41 PM
So thats a rank negative review

Shanker
1st May 2015, 02:55 PM
Will be watching it at Golden Village tomorrow here in Singapore. Hearing positive things.

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 03:04 PM
http://www.sify.com/movies/uttama-villain-review-tamil-pfbouwhihjiij.html

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 03:06 PM
any updates from the theatres ? matinee shows would have started.

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 03:21 PM
it's from 6:30 pm onwards

http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/uthama-villain-movie-release-delayed-034343.html

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 04:11 PM
Kamal Haasan Fans retweeted
thanthitv @thanthitv · 23m 23 minutes ago
இன்று மாலை 6 மணிக்கு #UttamaVillain படம் வெளியாகிறது : சென்னையில் நடந்த பேச்சுவார்த்தையில் சுமூக தீர்வு...

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 04:19 PM
thanthi TV - official announcement in 30 mts.

ajaybaskar
1st May 2015, 04:42 PM
The theatre in my native also says the film will be released this eve

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 05:14 PM
Thanthi TV update - Still not officially confirmed.Seems financier walked out of the meeting.

jaypeenattu
1st May 2015, 05:19 PM
who is the financier? who is the producer? and how does Eros comes in picture?

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 05:28 PM
financier- name sounds like north Indian. Producers - thirupathi & rajkamal. Worldwide distribution - Eros , who inturn have sold it to smaller distributors areawise.

Financier has refused to give NoC. Only after the NoC is given, will Qube broadcast the movie

jaypeenattu
1st May 2015, 05:32 PM
I went to other state to watch Viswaroopam.. Now i think i will be forced to go to other country to watch UTTAMAVILLAIN

kumarsr
1st May 2015, 05:47 PM
Sorry to hear about the continued issues. Hope it clears up soon. The movie is definitely a treat for everyone, especially for KH fans. Kamal delivers an excellent performance (which is obvious). But, none of the over indulgence that usually others complain about.

Adox
1st May 2015, 05:50 PM
Frustrating .. each and every film of Nammavar has to go through this. This will affect BO atleast a little bit. And why exactly during release time ? Looks like planned assault ..

Anyways will be catching it at 5:45 PM today and hopefully one more time next week in NC ..

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 06:11 PM
ஜிப்ரான் இசை நல்லதொரு பரிமாணம். எட்டாம் நூற்றாண்டாக இருக்கட்டும், நிகழ்கால காட்சிகளாட்டும்.. அப்படியே இழைத்து செதுக்கியிருக்கிறார். ஜிப்ரான் இசைக்கென்றே ஒரு முறை உத்தமவில்லனை கண்டு களிக்க ஆசை. அழுத்தமான கைகுலுக்கல்கள்.

nickraman
1st May 2015, 06:13 PM
Seems to be a good time to be another fan not named Kamal. Prachanai mel prachanai. :( When will these machinations stop being orchestrated against aandavar?!

I think Dr had every right to be cynical in hindsight.

ramdas2005
1st May 2015, 06:31 PM
http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/uttama-villain-release-postponed/20150501.htm
BTW the other release vai raja vai is not great...

ramdas2005
1st May 2015, 06:31 PM
Sorry to hear about the continued issues. Hope it clears up soon. The movie is definitely a treat for everyone, especially for KH fans. Kamal delivers an excellent performance (which is obvious). But, none of the over indulgence that usually others complain about.
Thanks for the update kumarsr...

ramdas2005
1st May 2015, 06:38 PM

thamiz
1st May 2015, 06:49 PM
nickraman: Have you watched UV? Or you just go by wom or whatever! :)

nickraman
1st May 2015, 06:50 PM
nickraman: Have you watched it? Or you just go by wom or whatever! :)
Warching tmrw

PG2010
1st May 2015, 06:50 PM
#we_support_kamalhasan

thamiz
1st May 2015, 06:52 PM
Warching tmrw

Take a break until then, Sir! :)

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 06:58 PM
போய் புள்ளகுட்டிய படிக்க வைங்கடான்னு சொன்ன கமல் இங்கே திரைக்கதை எப்படி எழுதுவது என ஒழுங்கா படிச்சிட்டு வாங்கடான்னு சொல்லி "உங்கள்ள ஒருத்தன் ஒழுங்கா திரைக்கதை எழுதுறதுக்குள்ள நான் போய் சேந்திடுவேன் போல" என்ற ஆதங்கத்தையும் கோடிட்டுக் காட்டியிருக்கிறார் கமல் உத்தமவில்லன் படைப்பின் மூலம், பாத்திரத்தின் மூலம்.

:clap:

sathya_1979
1st May 2015, 07:03 PM
Venkkiram, What's the run time? Wiki says 171 mins. The theater site which I booked for tonight says 136 mins (2 hrs 16 mins).

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 07:06 PM
Venkkiram, What's the run time? Wiki says 171 mins. The theater site which I booked for tonight says 136 mins (2 hrs 16 mins).
சத்யா! நான் சரியா கவனிக்கலையே! நான் நேற்று பார்த்த அரங்கில் படம் ஆரம்பித்தது 8.05. படம் முடித்தவுடன் வெளியே உத்தமவில்லன் போஸ்டருடன் ஒரு புகைப்படம் எடுத்துக்கொண்டு, காரை எடுக்கும்போது 11.10 ஆகிவிட்டிருந்தது. உதிரிகளாக செலவழிந்த நேரத்தை குறைத்தால் 171 நிமிடங்கள்தான் இருந்திருக்கும்.

sathya_1979
1st May 2015, 07:07 PM
Thanks!

sathya_1979
1st May 2015, 07:09 PM
With family tonight 7.15 show. Paakkalaam

radiochandra1977
1st May 2015, 07:11 PM
En sogathai solla vaarthaigal illai. 40 perukku explanation vera koduthen. Padathukku padam kamal fans get crucified. Still ..... avar kaaladiyil naai pol vanthu vizhugirom. Thalaivaa ....... thembu kodu.

Arvind Srinivasan
1st May 2015, 07:12 PM

Its close to 3 hours, Sathya (178 to be exact). Definitely not 136 minutes.

sathya_1979
1st May 2015, 07:14 PM
Thanks Arvind

Adox
1st May 2015, 07:20 PM
From a review ...

"Some films you applaud, some you whistle and hoot , but audience’s appreciation of ‘Uttama Villain’(read Kamal Haasan) is expressed through the tears in their eyes as they leave the theatre. A question does arise whether Kamal Haasan’s ingenuity would reach all sections of the audiences, but still for the lovers of cinema ‘Uttama Villain will find a place in their hearts as one of Ulaganayagan’s best efforts"

Thats plenty for me ....

omega
1st May 2015, 07:21 PM
Watching tonight with couple of families @ Charlotte NC

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 07:22 PM
En sogathai solla vaarthaigal illai. 40 perukku explanation vera koduthen. Padathukku padam kamal fans get crucified. Still ..... avar kaaladiyil naai pol vanthu vizhugirom. Thalaivaa ....... thembu kodu. உங்கள் சோகமெல்லாம் படம் ஆரம்பித்த பத்து பதினைந்து நிமிடங்களிலேயே மறைந்து புத்துணர்ச்சி பெறுவீர்கள்! நம்பிக்கை இருக்கு! மருந்தும் கமலே!

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 07:26 PM
just got the refund. 'm devastated.

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 07:27 PM
கமல் என்ற கலைஞன் தனது ரசிகர்களுக்கு எப்படி தீனி கொடுக்கிறார் என்பதைத்தான் மிகமுக்கியமான அம்சமாக கருதுவேன். இந்த வெகுஜனம் ஆயிரம் சொல்லும். ஆனால் அடுத்த நடை எப்படி, அடுத்த முகபாவனை எப்படி? அடுத்த காட்சி எப்படி, அடுத்த வசனம் எப்படி, அடுத்த உடல்மொழி எப்படி, அடுத்த உடை அலங்காரம் எப்படி? அடுத்த முக அமைப்பு எப்படி? என்ற சங்கிலித் தொடர்போல வரும் அகலத் தாண்டுதல் கம்புகளை மிகவும் லாவகமாக தனக்கே உரிய சினிமாத் தனங்களோடு தாண்டிவரும் கமலைப் பார்த்து அந்த ரசிகன் அடையும் சிலாகிப்பு இருக்கிறதே! ரொம்ப நாளைக்கு அப்புறம் திரைக்கதை, வசனம், நடிகன் என எல்லாவற்றிலுமே சிக்சர் அடிக்கும் கமல்.

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 07:31 PM
துண்டு துண்டாக வரும் எனது பதிவுகளை மொத்தமாக சேர்த்து எனது இணையப் பக்கத்தில் பதிவு செய்யலாமென இருக்கிறேன் வார இறுதியில். விமர்சிக்கிறேன் பேர்வழி என மொத்தக் கதையையும் ஒன்றுவிடாமல் வாந்தி எடுத்து, அதன் மேலே தனது கருத்து என மேலும் அசிங்கங்களை கொட்ட இணையத்தில் ஆரம்பித்து விட்டார்கள். கமல் படமென்றால் இப்படித்தான் அணுகனும் என இவர்களே ஒரு சட்டகங்களை வைத்து, தான்தோன்றித் தனமாக இவர்கள் எழுதும் விமர்சனங்களை இனங்கண்டு தாண்டிச் செல்லுங்கள்.

Arvind Srinivasan
1st May 2015, 07:33 PM
From a review ...

"Some films you applaud, some you whistle and hoot , but audience’s appreciation of ‘Uttama Villain’(read Kamal Haasan) is expressed through the tears in their eyes as they leave the theatre. A question does arise whether Kamal Haasan’s ingenuity would reach all sections of the audiences, but still for the lovers of cinema ‘Uttama Villain will find a place in their hearts as one of Ulaganayagan’s best efforts"

Thats plenty for me ....

It's his best performance in a long time, Bill4U....the movie is far from perfect....But it works solely because of one man..he's magnificent here, truly.And a special mention for KB...Nagesh oda maru uruvam...the way he speaks, enacts is exactly like the doyen...I first got a taste of that from the Audio Launch especially when he says "Romba Perumya Irukuda" right at the end.

jaypeenattu
1st May 2015, 07:33 PM
any u[dates. will there be a night show for uttamavillain todat

cm123
1st May 2015, 07:35 PM
I agree with u 200% on Nagesh part.

Arvind Srinivasan
1st May 2015, 07:38 PM
^Kamal's mentioned that a number of times about their resemblance....

Murali Srinivas
1st May 2015, 07:44 PM
Heard from reliable distributor sources that the exact problem was the financial liability of Lingusamy. They are quoting a figure of around 25 C. Also seems that that the liability is towards multiple persons from whom he had borrowed. It also looks that he had pledged the distribution rights to more than one person in a certain area. Even a multiplex chain had funded it is said. Also given to understand that Kamal is not in town and he had already left for US and this was another setback for the talks (not sure about Kamal not being in town). Plans are afoot to release it tomorrow early morning and if efforts succeed may be tonight. This info was the update around 6.30 pm today.

Regards

Mahen
1st May 2015, 07:45 PM
pathachu..okayish film..that 8th century portion didnt click with me..i think he was trying to convey something from there but unfortunately i didnt get it..performance wise, all rocked..bgm super but songs enaku pidikalai..

btw not anbe sivam level.. :)

Adox
1st May 2015, 07:48 PM
It's his best performance in a long time, Bill4U....the movie is far from perfect....But it works solely because of one man..he's magnificent here, truly.And a special mention for KB...Nagesh oda maru uruvam...the way he speaks, enacts is exactly like the doyen...I first got a taste of that from the Audio Launch especially when he says "Romba Perumya Irukuda" right at the end.

Thanks for update, Arvind. Looking forward to it this evening. I'll checkout the crowd as well. I remember for VR, it was 100% full second/third day and ran for 4 weeks !!

Arvind Srinivasan
1st May 2015, 07:51 PM
Thanks for update, Arvind. Looking forward to it this evening. I'll checkout the crowd as well. I remember for VR, it was 100% full second/third day and ran for 4 weeks !!

Yep, it ran in Chicago for four weeks as well, a first actually..And it was fairly occupied even during the last week....

Adox
1st May 2015, 07:51 PM
pathachu..okayish film..that 8th century portion didnt click with me..i think he was trying to convey something from there but unfortunately i didnt get it..performance wise, all rocked..bgm super but songs enaku pidikalai..

btw not anbe sivam level.. :)

Unbiased review and thats probably how a non-Kamal fan would relate to. Thanks.

Adox
1st May 2015, 07:55 PM
Heard from reliable distributor sources that the exact problem was the financial liability of Lingusamy. They are quoting a figure of around 25 C. Also seems that that the liability is towards multiple persons from whom he had borrowed. It also looks that he had pledged the distribution rights to more than one person in a certain area. Even a multiplex chain had funded it is said. Also given to understand that Kamal is not in town and he had already left for US and this was another setback for the talks (not sure about Kamal not being in town). Plans are afoot to release it tomorrow early morning and if efforts succeed may be tonight. This info was the update around 6.30 pm today.

Regards

That brings me to ask this .. Why does Nammavar always disappear during release times ? Happened during VR times .. doing it again. He could have made sure it released nicely before taking off.

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 07:57 PM
கமலுக்கு அடுத்ததாக நடிப்பில் வாகை சூடுவது யார் என்பதில் போட்டி ஏற்படும்! அந்த அளவுக்கு எம்.எஸ்.பாஸ்கர், நாசர், ஊர்வசி, கேபி, ஆண்ட்ரியா, பூஜா பாத்திரங்கள் எழுந்து நிற்கின்றன.

nickraman
1st May 2015, 08:03 PM
That brings me to ask this .. Why does Nammavar always disappear during release times ? Happened during VR times .. doing it again. He could have made sure it released nicely before taking off.
Notice how problems arise when he isnt in town. Things beyond his control. When he touched down LA for the VR premiere, ban was issued. Ithuku mela enna na solrathu.

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unbiased review and thats probably how a non-Kamal fan would relate to. Thanks. கமல் ரசிகராக இல்லாத பட்சத்தில் ஒருவர் வைக்கும் கருத்துக்கள் பாரபட்சமற்ற வகையில் இருக்கிறது என்ற முடிவுக்கு நீங்கள் வந்திருப்பது வேடிக்கையாக இருக்கு! அதற்கும் இதற்கும் சம்பந்தமல்ல. ரசனைத் தளத்தில் உத்தமவில்லனை எப்படி அணுகிறார்கள் என்பதை வைத்துதான் முடிவுக்கு வரணும்.

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 08:45 PM
எவ்வளவுதான் கதாபாத்திரங்கள் இருந்தாலும், எந்தெந்த காட்சிகளில் அனுமதிக்கணும், எந்தநேரத்தில் அவர்கள் நுழையணும், வெளியேறனும் என்பதையெல்லாம் புரிந்துகொள்ளும் வகையில் பாலபாடம் எடுத்திருக்கிறார் கமல் உத்தமவில்லனில்.

நடிப்பு என வருகையில் கமல் அசத்தியிருப்பது.. வழக்கம் போல.. வசன உச்சரிப்பில், கண் அசைவுகளில்.. முகபாவனைகளில்.. உடல் மொழியில்.. அப்பா கமல், கணவர் கமல், காதலன் கமல், மருமகன் கமல் , நடிகர் (உத்தமன்) கமல், நடனம் (மனோரஞ்சன், உத்தமன்) கமல், நகைச்சுவை கமல், விசுவாசி கமல், சிஷ்யன் கமல்..

ufktrfKnicity
1st May 2015, 08:50 PM
what made Lingu think that he'll be able to release it without paying off the financier?

madhus369
1st May 2015, 09:10 PM
Finally saw it.. and that too for free :)

Initial opinions:
- Nothing new to write about KH. As always, the effort shows up big time. And, so does the age... that face is looking more and more tired these days. At least, in this movie, it seems more or less in sync with the character. Other than that, no offense to KB, Bhaskar steals the show.

- Story: New idea. And good. Would have loved to spend more time in the 8th century than the contemporary one.

- Music: I am not that high on Ghibran. Songs, we all know. BGM, nothing great.

- Heroines: KH needs to steer clear of this bunch (except Urvashi, of course).

- Screenplay: This is where it fails. KH's past screenplays (Dasa, VR etc) were quite well knit. This one is not. Drags and loses audience. Mainly after the intermission. Few people walked out of the cinema at this point. I think this is when the movie lost its grip.

Movie would have been much better if limited to under 2:30 hrs. Unlikely to save the financier's problems, whatever they are.

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 09:40 PM
திணிக்காத சோகம், துருத்தாத நகைச்சுவை, தரமான வசனம், மேன்மையான ரசனை - கமலிடமிருந்து உத்தமவில்லன்.

Arvind Srinivasan
1st May 2015, 09:42 PM
Finally saw it.. and that too for free :)

Initial opinions:
- Nothing new to write about KH. As always, the effort shows up big time. And, so does the age... that face is looking more and more tired these days. At least, in this movie, it seems more or less in sync with the character.

Its been a long time since I felt the actor in Kamal come alive. I have always complained about the fact that at times its Kamal Haasan, the superstar that is seen hogging the screen, not the character. Not this one.He knocks this one out of the park in some scenes and ironically he plays a movie star. The movie works only because of him. Look at the shot composition- medium close ups, close and extreme close ups and that for at least 60-70 % of the movie. His best acting performance in a good long time.

Other than that, no offense to KB, Bhaskar steals the show.
His best written role in my honest opinion.

- Story: New idea. And good. Would have loved to spend more time in the 8th century than the contemporary one.

- Music: I am not that high on Ghibran. Songs, we all know. BGM, nothing great.

- Heroines: KH needs to steer clear of this bunch (except Urvashi, of course).

- Screenplay: This is where it fails. KH's past screenplays (Dasa, VR etc) were quite well knit. This one is not. Drags and loses audience. Mainly after the intermission. Few people walked out of the cinema at this point. I think this is when the movie lost its grip.

Would like to talk about this once the movie starts its run in India.....Lots to discuss.

Movie would have been much better if limited to under 2:30 hrs. Unlikely to save the financier's problems, whatever they are.

Well guess the producers heard your call. In all probability the movie is to be trimmed by 25 minutes back in India.

Adox
1st May 2015, 09:55 PM
கமல் ரசிகராக இல்லாத பட்சத்தில் ஒருவர் வைக்கும் கருத்துக்கள் பாரபட்சமற்ற வகையில் இருக்கிறது என்ற முடிவுக்கு நீங்கள் வந்திருப்பது வேடிக்கையாக இருக்கு! அதற்கும் இதற்கும் சம்பந்தமல்ல. ரசனைத் தளத்தில் உத்தமவில்லனை எப்படி அணுகிறார்கள் என்பதை வைத்துதான் முடிவுக்கு வரணும்.

You didnt get my point. I'm not trying to form an opinion for myself but rather gauge how the 'rest' viewed the movie as. You need to see it from a different perspective. Movies like Guna, Mahanadhi, Anbae Sivam (during the release time) etc. were immediate lapped up by most Kamal fans including me. The rest neutral/non-kamal fans discarded it and those moves flopped no matter how much we rave. In that respect, his review highlighted areas in the movie that were appreciated and certain other pieces they didnt care for. Its a realistic view from a neutral perspective.

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 10:04 PM
நீளத்தை எல்லாம் குறைக்க முடியாது. ஒன்றுக்கொன்று தொடர்புடையதுதான் எல்லாக் காட்சிகளும். அளவான நேரத்தில் பெருங்குப்பைகளை எல்லாம் ரசித்துக் கொண்டு பார்க்கும் நம்ம கூட்டம் எப்போதாவது வரும் கமல் படத்தின் நீளத்தை சகித்துக்கொள்ள அடம் பிடிப்பது விந்தை.

thamiz
1st May 2015, 10:06 PM
இந்தப் படத்துக்கு உருகி உருகி விமர்சனம் எழுதுபவர்கள் லிங்கா ரிலீஸ் ஆனபோது செய்த சிறுபிள்ளைத் தனத்தை நினைத்தால் சிரிப்பு சிரிப்பா வருது. மனிதன் எவ்வளவு மட்டமான் ஒரு மிருகம்!!!

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 10:10 PM
இந்தப் படத்துக்கு உருகி உருகி விமர்சனம் எழுதுபவர்கள் லிங்கா ரிலீஸ் ஆனபோது செய்த சிறுபிள்ளைத் தனத்தை நினைத்தால் சிரிப்பு சிரிப்பா வருது. மனிதன் எவ்வளவு மட்டமான் ஒரு மிருகம்!!! படைப்பு ரீதியாக லிங்காவை அணுகவேயில்லை. படைப்பு ரீதியாக மட்டுமே உத்தமவில்லனை இதுவரை அணுகியிருக்கிறேன். உத்தமவில்லன் படம் பார்த்திருக்கிறேன் என்ற உரிமையில். பாக்ஸ் ஆபிஸ் எதிர்பார்ப்புகள் சம்பந்தமாக நான் இதுவரை உத்தமவில்லனை அணுகவில்லை. அது எனக்கு இந்த நேரத்தில் தேவையாக படவில்லை.

Arvind Srinivasan
1st May 2015, 10:11 PM
நீளத்தை எல்லாம் குறைக்க முடியாது. ஒன்றுக்கொன்று தொடர்புடையதுதான் எல்லாக் காட்சிகளும். அளவான நேரத்தில் பெருங்குப்பைகளை எல்லாம் ரசித்துக் கொண்டு பார்க்கும் நம்ம கூட்டம் எப்போதாவது வரும் கமல் படத்தின் நீளத்தை சகித்துக்கொள்ள அடம் பிடிப்பது விந்தை.

நீளத்தை குறைப்பது ஒரு தவறான எடுத்துக்காட்டாக இருக்கும் என்று நான் நினைக்கிறேன்...Let the audience be the judge...It would clearly give out the confidence (or the lack of it) that the makes have on the product

madhus369
1st May 2015, 10:16 PM
You didnt get my point. I'm not trying to form an opinion for myself but rather gauge how the 'rest' viewed the movie as. You need to see it from a different perspective. Movies like Guna, Mahanadhi, Anbae Sivam (during the release time) etc. were immediate lapped up by most Kamal fans including me. The rest neutral/non-kamal fans discarded it and those moves flopped no matter how much we rave. In that respect, his review highlighted areas in the movie that were appreciated and certain other pieces they didnt care for. Its a realistic view from a neutral perspective.

Interesting take... Anbae Sivam is a masterpiece and I don't think KH has attained those heights since. If most fans didn't like it, that is more reflective of their poor taste rather than anything to do with the marketing or movie. UV is far from that category in quality.

Like Anbae Sivam, Shawshank Redemption was a flop when it came out. On that digression, would love to see KH and RK do something like that in Tamil... Morgan Freeman / Tim Robbins roles ! Wow, that would be a treat...

avavh3
1st May 2015, 10:38 PM
venki sir..keep posting ur views..cr, dr, pushpak..where r ur reviews?
this thread is suddenly occupied by some vultures, so lets be cautious.
from the reviews so far, the movie seems to be hit if not bb.

ramdas2005
1st May 2015, 11:03 PM
Given the reviews/comments coming, I am sure the film will be trimmed...

Srimannarayanan
1st May 2015, 11:07 PM
venki sir..keep posting ur views..cr, dr, pushpak..where r ur reviews?
this thread is suddenly occupied by some vultures, so lets be cautious.
from the reviews so far, the movie seems to be hit if not bb.

UV

Movie is yet to be released in India. All today's shows are cancelled.

So nobody watched in India

nickraman
1st May 2015, 11:08 PM
But us la panna mudiyathu. I have a feeling they will alot more screens for the Hindi film Gabbar and throw out UV within the week if collections are low. Moreso, locations will reduce if response is poor. Based on the feedback, likely to go Anbe Sivam way. People are walking out in between the second half. I guess Kanchana and Maan Karate type films will run in TC then.

Srimannarayanan
1st May 2015, 11:14 PM

How are the reviews in US?

ramdas2005
1st May 2015, 11:20 PM
How are the reviews in US?
I haven't heard from anyone other a couple of reviews in the hub, surprisingly have not seen any other US premier shows reviews.

hattori_hanzo
1st May 2015, 11:38 PM
Bcinema ‏@BcinemaFrance 40m40 minutes ago
#Kamal late'a vandalum latest'a varuvar ! #UttamaVillain @AannaFilms huge booking in France most show are housefull for tomorrow !

mappi saar, please let us know the situation there...and ur review too ;)

hattori_hanzo
1st May 2015, 11:40 PM
BEHINDWOODS

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/uttama-villain/uttama-villain-review.html

Verdict: Screaming of mastery in every department, Uttama Villain is True cinema 3.5 / 5.0

SIFY

On the whole, its shortcomings notwithstanding, Uttama Villain is a good example of an entertaining commercial film that didn't need to be lazy or senseless.
Verdict: Good

hattori_hanzo
1st May 2015, 11:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CD6egIkWMAAFKQW.jpg

hattori_hanzo
1st May 2015, 11:56 PM
Ekkachakka Postive reviews flooding Twitter..I'm posting just few of them

GCinemas ‏@GCinemas 2h2 hours ago
#UttamaVillain - cuts multiple genres. not just a regular comedy movie. standing ovation for a movie after a long time. will be moved at end

Cable Sankar ‏@cablesankar 46m46 minutes ago
Life like film. with all is lethargic.. so. moving and excellent film #UttamaVillain

Ilan Chezhian ‏@ilanchezhiann 33m33 minutes ago
Saw UttamaVillain twice!! :D Semmmaaaaa Movie!!! Forget Kamal!! Became A fan of Manoranjan!! Almost started... http://fb.me/4kvUURCS4

Kaushik LM ‏@Lmkmoviemaniac 5m5 minutes ago
#SakalakalaVallavan #Ulaganayagan nu summava solraanga. All rounder in all aspects. #UttamaVillain is a celebration of #Kamalism and #KBism

ArunPE ‏@ArunPe 32m32 minutes ago
#UttamaVillain #KamalHaasan has once again given a world cinema to the audience.

Sathu ‏@sathu_12 1h1 hour ago
Watched #UttamaVillain, only #KamalHaasan can bring this kind of an art. I wouldn't call it as a movie, it is an art!

gopikrishnan K C ‏@kcgopikrishnan 1h1 hour ago
#UttamaVillain A movie to watch! A master piece which is a great tribute to #kb #Tamilcinema @shrutihaasan @Uttama_Villain raise ur collars!

Kaushik LM ‏@Lmkmoviemaniac 51m51 minutes ago
#UttamaVillain -A labor of passion touching upon love, art, relationships, redemption & immortality with brilliant acting by all. #Kamal \m/

Manikanda Boopathy ‏@Mani_Poy 1h1 hour ago
Another movie from #KamalHaasan in his own style... very nice movie... treat for his fans... #UttamaVillain

Kollywood Cinema ‏@KollywudCinema 58m58 minutes ago
Excellent Report #UttamaVillain It will be a biggest Blockbuster in Oversea. Waiting for India Collection by Tomorrow

Venkatesh Jeyaram ‏@venkatesh_mj 2h2 hours ago
Exceptional Acting by #KamalHaasan.A real Tribute to #KBalachandar #UttamaVillain

Vasanthan ‏@vasanttan 2h2 hours ago
Aal aalukku positive reviews vera koduthu veruppethranga, hopin to catch thalaiver atleast tmrw on screen #UttamaVillain #KamalHaasan

Daniyan ‏@jkdaniyan 2h2 hours ago
Daniyan retweeted Heytamilcinema
#UttamaVillain is a tribute to #KB sir from #KamalHaasan, they said! Well... Very well said 👏👏👏

M_tricksi14 ‏@Maria14257 2h2 hours ago
#UttamaVillain what a movie. every cast emote naturally and made my tears roll out.
@UtthamaVillain a beautiful art.

Shashank Thala ‏@Chingakutty 4h4 hours ago
Kamal movie is of Hollywood standards..
That's why everyone outside India gets to see first...

Shashank Thala ‏@Chingakutty 4h4 hours ago
Visa officer: Why do you want to come to USA?
Candidate: To see new Kamal film
Granted.. Enjoy the stay

Meanwhile reason for delay seems to be:-

pathy senthil ‏@dhalapathy 52m52 minutes ago
@optimisticgreen the problem is between the Thirupathi brothers and a financier and also Telugu rights

venkkiram
1st May 2015, 11:58 PM
But us la panna mudiyathu. I have a feeling they will alot more screens for the Hindi film Gabbar and throw out UV within the week if collections are low. Moreso, locations will reduce if response is poor. Based on the feedback, likely to go Anbe Sivam way. People are walking out in between the second half. I guess Kanchana and Maan Karate type films will run in TC then.
அந்த அளவுக்கு போகாது! வெற்றிப்படமாக அமைய எல்லாக் காரணிகளும் இருக்கு. ஆனால் அந்தக் காரணிகள் இதுவரை யாரும் எதிர்பார்க்காத ஒன்று.. அங்கேதான் கமல்.

madhus369
2nd May 2015, 12:41 AM

Though what you say is possible based on what I saw/heard in the theater, I don't think it will go that bad...
Unfortunately even Gabbar is getting a bigger share of the crowd. But, that was expected. Problem is when (not if) movie leaks online before theaters in TN get around to screening it. Already there are reports that bad quality DVDs are available in Mumbai.

Once all the dust is settled, UV has to rely on creative accounting to show as a hit. They will have to probably do that to set up the business for Papanasam. With lack of CGI or heroine belly dancing etc in that movie, it will be that much more of a hard-sell for most markets.

thamiz
2nd May 2015, 02:05 AM
Character artist and comedian Mohan Raman seems to have taken a dig at director/producer Lingusamy after the release of Kamal Haasan starrer 'Uttama Villain' was delayed today. The morning and afternoon shows of the film stay canceled as of now in Tamilnadu, with the makers taking steps to release the film soon. The film is produced by Lingusamy's Thirrupathi Brothers and was set to hit the screens today, but was delayed due to some financial problems.

Taking a sarcastic dig at Lingusamy Mohan Raman tweeted, "When u deal with "suit-boot" corporates we must remember that until last penny is paid - u cannot expect to release. Poor @dirlingusamy." (Sic)

With the makers negotiating, the film starring Kamal Haasan, Andrea and Pooja Kumar in the lead and directed by Ramesh Aravind is expected to be released by evening today.

nickraman
2nd May 2015, 02:07 AM
Is it really lingu vs eros or lingu vs third party sait?

thamiz
2nd May 2015, 02:09 AM
It is funny all these producers put some 20% their money and depend on the financiers or bank for rest of the money when producing a movie!

thamiz
2nd May 2015, 02:10 AM
Is it really lingu vs eros or lingu vs third party sait?

No idea. Aaascar Ravi also in a big financial mess now . That too after the release of I the so-called Block buster!

thamiz
2nd May 2015, 02:13 AM
This movie has to WIN at the BO. இல்லைனா லிங்குக்கு சங்குதான்! :)

jaypeenattu
2nd May 2015, 04:54 AM
This movie has to WIN at the BO. இல்லைனா லிங்குக்கு சங்குதான்! :)

Aren't we confusing two things here. why should we worry about the BO success. we should talk more on the quality of the movie and the intricacies and nuances in the mpvie...

Russellbba
2nd May 2015, 05:10 AM

Very true sir, it was Nagesh Sir all along when KB-sir was on screen in the initial part

venkkiram
2nd May 2015, 05:17 AM
எம்.எஸ்.பாஸ்கர் பாத்திரம் பன்முகத்தன்மை கொண்டது. பலவிதமான உணர்ச்சிகளை வெகுநேர்த்தியாக செய்திருக்கிறார். எதிர்காலத்தில் பேசப்பட்டுக் கொண்டே இருக்கும். உன்னதமான கலைஞன்.

cm123
2nd May 2015, 05:25 AM
Venkiram, whatever you have said abt UV till now are all exaggerated.

kumarsr
2nd May 2015, 05:31 AM

I am not so sure. I am able to relate to Venkiram's views. I don't totally agree with everything he has stated but for the most part I felt he is right.

Russellbba
2nd May 2015, 05:44 AM
Watched it this evening, at Cineworld-Ilford.
Very Very Satisfying movie. Solla vandha karuthugala, azhutham thiruthamaga, dhairiyathoda sollvadhil, kalaignaani-yai minja aale illai.
Never felt any issues with the length of the movie, It is always a sheer joy watching the man on screen.
Definitely going again for another viewing this weekend.. Eagerly waiting for our fellow hubbers to begin the review discussions

sathya_1979
2nd May 2015, 05:45 AM
@ theater with 4 more families. KamalahaasarE kaappaatrum

sathya_1979
2nd May 2015, 05:46 AM
I mean, 4 families of friends. Movie sold out

Russellbba
2nd May 2015, 05:47 AM
போய் புள்ளகுட்டிய படிக்க வைங்கடான்னு சொன்ன கமல் இங்கே திரைக்கதை எப்படி எழுதுவது என ஒழுங்கா படிச்சிட்டு வாங்கடான்னு சொல்லி "உங்கள்ள ஒருத்தன் ஒழுங்கா திரைக்கதை எழுதுறதுக்குள்ள நான் போய் சேந்திடுவேன் போல" என்ற ஆதங்கத்தையும் கோடிட்டுக் காட்டியிருக்கிறார் கமல் உத்தமவில்லன் படைப்பின் மூலம், பாத்திரத்தின் மூலம்.

Venkki sir, bang on!!
whatte scene that.. sattaiyadi !!

Kanna
2nd May 2015, 07:11 AM
Nikil and Pillaivaal have tweeted that the film releases today

madhus369
2nd May 2015, 07:18 AM
Polarising opinions so far... the fan group raving about KH and the others going 'Padam Pappadam.' !!!

nickraman
2nd May 2015, 08:15 AM
I mean, 4 families of friends. Movie sold out

Doubt-ae illa opening thaan therikum. Finishing mattum thaan yosikkanum. Monday lendhu therium.

And profit matters. Naaliku andha Lingu bhai KH pathi "Naan vera kathai ketten, avar vera maathiri kudupa....." kaaranam sonna....avalo thaan. Udhay Stalin "MMA was not up to mark" tweets pottan post MMA release.

Saai
2nd May 2015, 08:27 AM

To each his own taste, his own review....whats the case for exaggeration? Ehen movies like endhiran were raved, chill down!

Saai
2nd May 2015, 08:28 AM
Polarising opinions so far... the fan group raving about KH and the others going 'Padam Pappadam.' !!!

All the intetnet media has raved the movie so far... Unless you want to box everyone who likes the movie as kamal fans, the film is getting good reviews overall

Raajjaa
2nd May 2015, 08:30 AM
ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் ரொம்ப ட்ரை பண்றாங்க. பாவம்.
ஆனா ரஜினி நிலைமை தான் ரொம்ப பாவமா இருக்கு. மறுபடியும் சங்கர் கால்ல போய் விழுந்துட்டார்.

nickraman
2nd May 2015, 08:41 AM
All the intetnet media has raved the movie so far... Unless you want to box everyone who likes the movie as kamal fans, the film is getting good reviews overall

Bayam is that Anbe Sivam too was the same path post release. Kadasilla ellarkum therium. Athum it was against mass favorite, Dhool.

Flash forward 12-13 years, same situation mostly. VRV will get y00th, UV gets family though with indulgent feedback and disappointment from kaaman man saying it lacks entertainment value, people walking out in long second half, etc

These same "critics" will crib later when Udhay Stalin releases his future comedy film Paarakaas or SK's future venture Per Sollum Pillai with usual kacha mucha kathai rake more moolah. Or give whistle/praises to mass films disguised as horror/pazhai dosa maavu class kathai like Muni Part 4 - Meendum Kaanchana or Kadhal Ponmani, etc.

Am looking forward to seeing movie tomorrow. But this is the reality. And I feel sorry for Nammavar.

Saai
2nd May 2015, 08:44 AM
Bayam is that Anbe Sivam too was the same path post release. Kadasilla ellarkum therium. Athum it was against mass favorite, Dhool.

Flash forward 12-13 years, same situation mostly. VRV will get y00th, UV gets family though with indulgent feedback and disappointment from kaaman man saying it lacks entertainment value, people walking out in long second half, etc

These same "critics" will crib later when Udhay Stalin releases his future comedy film Paarakaas or SK's future venture Per Sollum Pillai with usual kacha mucha kathai rake more moolah. Or give whistle/praises to mass films disguised as horror/pazhai dosa maavu class kathai like Muni Part 4 - Meendum Kaanchana or Kadhal Ponmani, etc.

Am looking foward to seeing movie tomorrow. But this is the reality. And I feel sorry for Nammavar.

Chumma polambadgeenga sir····you are more of a problem than people who want to pull down the movie.....creating some junk hypothesis

joe
2nd May 2015, 08:49 AM
cm123 ரஜினி ரசிகர்-ன்றதால அவரை சந்தேகித்து தாக்குவது ஏற்புடையதல்ல.

நேற்று நானும் படம் பார்த்தேன் ..இப்போதெல்லாம் கமல் படம் பார்க்கும் போதெல்லாம் படத்தின் மீது இருக்கும் கவனத்தை விட , இதை மக்கள் ரசிக்கிறார்களா , இதை எப்படி எடுத்துக்கொள்வார்கள் என்ற யோசனையே / கவலையே அதிகம் வருகிறது .

கமல் என்ற கலைஞனின் நடிப்பை இனிமேல் தான் அவர் நிரூபிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற அவசியம் இல்லை . இந்த படத்தில் அவர் சொல்ல வந்த கருத்து , கிளைமாக்ஸ் உருக்கம் எல்லாம் மக்களிடம் சேர்கிறது . ஆனால் பல காட்சிகளை மக்கள் அசுவாரஸ்யத்துடம் அணுகுவதாகவே தெரிகிறது . நகைச்சுவையில் ஈர்ப்பு குறைவு.
ஏன் தொடர்ந்து பூஜாகுமார் , ஆண்ட்ரியா என கட்டி அழுகிறார் என பொதுவான மக்கள் எரிச்சல் படக்கூடும் .

கமல்ஹாசன் காவியம் படைத்திருக்கிறார் .உண்மை . ஆனால் அதை புரிந்து கொள்வதில் பொதுஜனம் பொறுமையை இழக்கக் கூடும்.

Saai
2nd May 2015, 08:52 AM
Joe, tn is going to watch a movie which is cut by 30 to 40 min...you would have watched the 3 hour long version

joe
2nd May 2015, 08:59 AM
Joe, tn is going to watch a movie which is cut by 30 to 40 min...you would have watched the 3 hour long version

ஏன் படத்தை வெளியிட்ட பின்னர் இப்படி குறைக்க வேண்டும் .

இத்தனை காலம் அதன் தேவை பற்றி யாரும் கமலிடம் சொல்லவில்லையா ?

கமல் தன்னை சுற்றி வைத்திருக்கும் காக்கா கூட்டத்தை நம்புவதை விட்டு முகத்துக்கு நேரே உண்மைகளை சொல்பவரை அருகில் வைக்க வேண்டிய தேவையை இது உணர்த்துகிறது .

இந்த படத்தை பற்றி குறைகள் வருவது பற்றி எனக்கு வருத்தம் இல்லை . ஆனால் சரித்திர சாதனைகளுக்கு சொந்தக்கார மகா கலைஞனை நேத்து முளைத்த காளான்கள் , நண்டு சிண்டுகள் , வெந்தது வேகாகததுகள் எள்ளி நகையாடுவதை பார்க்கும் போது மனது வலிக்கிறது.

Saai
2nd May 2015, 09:05 AM

கமல் தன்னை சுற்றி வைத்திருக்கும் காக்கா கூட்டத்தை நம்புவதை விட்டு முகத்துக்கு நேரே உண்மைகளை சொல்பவரை அருகில் வைக்க வேண்டிய தேவையை இது உணர்த்துகிறது .

இந்த படத்தை பற்றி குறைகள் வருவது பற்றி எனக்கு வருத்தம் இல்லை . ஆனால் சரித்திர சாதனைகளுக்கு சொந்தக்கார மகா கலைஞனை நேத்து முளைத்த காளான்கள் , நண்டு சிண்டுகள் , வெந்தது வேகாகததுகள் எள்ளி நகையாடுவதை பார்க்கும் போது மனது வலிக்கிறது.

Nono... It was trimmed before foriegn release itself. It was preplanned that TN audience will watch shorter version...

Nasc
2nd May 2015, 09:20 AM
Nono... It was trimmed before foriegn release itself. It was preplanned that TN audience will watch shorter version...

30 mins trimming la...niraya..kathai poidumey sir...

virumandi la..oru chinna cut made due to censor ..of conv between angela kattamuthu with viruman in the jail ..that itself looked odd..ie the previous shot to the next shot after cut(music)mood all changes with the cuts not made in the editors table

Amarshiva
2nd May 2015, 09:26 AM
Chumma polambadgeenga sir····you are more of a problem than people who want to pull down the movie.....creating some junk hypothesis

I second this. Mr Nickraman.. padam release agaveh illa in india.. And you feel sorry and used the word "Nammavar", which means you are a kamal fan. I feel so sorry for andvar because of His own fans is trying to pull him down.

There is no point in "Not to support him at these kind of instances" and after 5 years or 10 years ppl are saying anbesivam is class and heyram was cult etc.. First go watch and promote him and let us talk about all the nonsenses after some time boss.

Do not create an hype saying 'let down' feeling pity etc.. This might affect some neutral goers to the movie..

If you are a kamal fan sorry saga. If your other fan.. i have no comments.

thamiz
2nd May 2015, 09:32 AM
I too told Nick to take a break. I dont know why is he sooooo negative about everything.

thamiz
2nd May 2015, 09:43 AM
Aren't we confusing two things here. why should we worry about the BO success. we should talk more on the quality of the movie and the intricacies and nuances in the mpvie...

I understand "quality" is more important than BO success. But look at these producers lile Lingu or Aascar Ravi. They run into financial difficulties now and then. They need to recover the money they put it with some profit to pay off the "high interest" they need to pay back to the financiers. BO success is not everything but that is also important for the "movie business"!

ajaybaskar
2nd May 2015, 09:51 AM
It is funny all these producers put some 20% their money and depend on the financiers or bank for rest of the money when producing a movie!
It is a common practice in the industry. Most producers dont have the full cash to produce a movie and hence depend on the financiers and wealthy distributors like Anbuchezhiyan for cash. If the film clicks, well and good. Else the producer will be in soup.

jaypeenattu
2nd May 2015, 10:00 AM
As i already said we should focus on the finer points of movie and keep the discussion away from collections, box office and also ignore negative comments in the forum

thamiz
2nd May 2015, 10:19 AM
As i already said we should focus on the finer points of movie and keep the discussion away from collections, box office and also ignore negative comments in the forum

You can focus on whatever you think you should focus on. Not a problem! :)

Arvind Srinivasan
2nd May 2015, 10:23 AM
Saw the movie again.Got to appreciate it a lot more. Thankfully the movie's to be released in india. I am longing to have a good healthy discussion with ya all...

Nasc
2nd May 2015, 10:40 AM
Saw the movie again.Got to appreciate it a lot more. Thankfully the movie's to be released in india. I am longing to have a good healthy discussion with ya all...

thumbs up ..yes it gets better with each viewing...every scene is a sethukal ...

can we start discussing on favorite scenes yet???

pamrang
2nd May 2015, 10:47 AM
In the movie. Interval now. It's kind of interesting until now.

venkkiram
2nd May 2015, 11:04 AM
பின்னணி இசையாக
ம்ருத்துன்ஜெயஜெயஜெய
ம்ருத்துன்ஜெயஜெயஜெய
மந்திரம்
எட்டாம் நூற்றாண்டையும் கடந்து
நிகழ்காலத்திலும் வரும் இடங்கள் சிறப்பு!
பின்னணி இசை கூட இதில் ஒரு முடிச்சி.

படைப்பு முழுதும் அங்கங்கே இதுபோன்று நிறைய இருக்கின்றன. நேரமிருக்கிறது. பொறுமையாக பேசலாம்.

venkkiram
2nd May 2015, 11:09 AM
சாகாவரம் என்ற அம்சத்தை எதற்கு கமல் பிரதானமாக பயன்படுத்தியிருக்கிறார், அது நிகழ்காலத்தில் நடந்தேறும் காட்சிகளுக்கு எப்படி பொருந்திவருகிறது என்பதை குறிப்பால் உணர்த்தியிருக்கிறார். இதுபோன்ற திரைக்கதை நுட்பங்க்கள்தான் கமலை மற்ற சக சீனியர்-ஜூனியர் படைப்பாளிகளிடமிருந்து காததூரம் முன்னெடுத்தி செல்லவைக்கிறது. இதன் கதையை மேலோட்டமாகச் சொல்லி, எங்கே படமாக்குங்கள் என யாரிடம் கொடுத்தாலும், உத்தமவில்லனின் தரத்தில் கால்வாசி கூட எட்டமுடியாது.

jaypeenattu
2nd May 2015, 11:09 AM
I am not saying BO is not important. I am only saying let us keep that out of our discussion

Arvind Srinivasan
2nd May 2015, 11:16 AM
thumbs up ..yes it gets better with each viewing...every scene is a sethukal ...

can we start discussing on favorite scenes yet???

I would like to wait for the others to finish watching, Nasc...Lots to discuss like i said....

Raajjaa
2nd May 2015, 11:36 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/312viuf.jpg

Srimannarayanan
2nd May 2015, 11:59 AM
cm123 ரஜினி ரசிகர்-ன்றதால அவரை சந்தேகித்து தாக்குவது ஏற்புடையதல்ல.

நேற்று நானும் படம் பார்த்தேன் ..இப்போதெல்லாம் கமல் படம் பார்க்கும் போதெல்லாம் படத்தின் மீது இருக்கும் கவனத்தை விட , இதை மக்கள் ரசிக்கிறார்களா , இதை எப்படி எடுத்துக்கொள்வார்கள் என்ற யோசனையே / கவலையே அதிகம் வருகிறது .

கமல் என்ற கலைஞனின் நடிப்பை இனிமேல் தான் அவர் நிரூபிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற அவசியம் இல்லை . இந்த படத்தில் அவர் சொல்ல வந்த கருத்து , கிளைமாக்ஸ் உருக்கம் எல்லாம் மக்களிடம் சேர்கிறது . ஆனால் பல காட்சிகளை மக்கள் அசுவாரஸ்யத்துடம் அணுகுவதாகவே தெரிகிறது . நகைச்சுவையில் ஈர்ப்பு குறைவு.
ஏன் தொடர்ந்து பூஜாகுமார் , ஆண்ட்ரியா என கட்டி அழுகிறார் என பொதுவான மக்கள் எரிச்சல் படக்கூடும் .

கமல்ஹாசன் காவியம் படைத்திருக்கிறார் .உண்மை . ஆனால் அதை புரிந்து கொள்வதில் பொதுஜனம் பொறுமையை இழக்கக் கூடும்.

Joe

Did you like the movie?

pamrang
2nd May 2015, 12:12 PM
Definitive classic!

jaypeenattu
2nd May 2015, 12:16 PM
Definitive classic!

great to hear

hattori_hanzo
2nd May 2015, 12:53 PM
Shabba..finally the wait is over. Shows starting in few mins. Chinna Naattaamai sollittarupa.

ajaybaskar
2nd May 2015, 12:56 PM
As expected Rambha fame Anbuchezhian is in the mediators list..

ufktrfKnicity
2nd May 2015, 01:36 PM
As expected Rambha fame Anbuchezhian is in the mediators list..

Who is this guy ?

PG2010
2nd May 2015, 02:13 PM
வெற்றிகரமாக அரங்கினுள் :)

avavh3
2nd May 2015, 02:25 PM
at chennai PG?

Poornima
2nd May 2015, 03:57 PM
http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/uttama-villain-a-superb-core-let-down-by-lacklustre-filmmaking/article7164505.ece

Amarshiva
2nd May 2015, 04:34 PM
http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/uttama-villain-a-superb-core-let-down-by-lacklustre-filmmaking/article7164505.ece

Did you see the movie? go see the movie put your comments... Don't just copy paste stuff anywhere pls ..for next two weeks...

pushpak
2nd May 2015, 04:50 PM
did you see the movie? Go see the movie put your comments... Don't just copy paste stuff anywhere pls ..for next two weeks...

xxxxxx e d i t e d xxxxxxxxxx

Cinefan
2nd May 2015, 04:54 PM
Pushpak,

Any update on Bangalore release ?

Cinefan
2nd May 2015, 04:59 PM
Amar,

Leave it.

Actually the review has more compliments on Kamal's capabilities as a writer.

He only has problems with some of the cast,the length and some portions in the second half not connecting with the audience.

As Baradwaj Rangan himself has told multiple times,it is HIS opinion.

You watch and decide.

Raajjaa
2nd May 2015, 05:03 PM
எல்லோரும் படம் நல்லா இருக்குனு சொன்னா சுவராஸ்யம் இருக்காது.

பூர்ணிமா நீங்க continue பண்ணுங்க.

Poornima
2nd May 2015, 05:13 PM
Did you see the movie? go see the movie put your comments... Don't just copy paste stuff anywhere pls ..for next two weeks...

eh?
did you actually read that review?

ramdas2005
2nd May 2015, 05:16 PM
Thanks poornima for posting the review, read it got the reviewers viewpoint. Also know that you don't like kamal

Amarshiva
2nd May 2015, 05:33 PM
eh?
did you actually read that review?

yeah!!

I did .. the movie was just actually started to screen.. there are so many reviews on the net you copy pasted some s...t...in the name of review..I will see the movie and come back.. If you would seen the movie just post the review.. huh!!!

pushpak
2nd May 2015, 05:56 PM
Pushpak,

Any update on Bangalore release ?

Released. From morning I was following up with Pushpanjali and other theatres. By 4:30, I was informed that shows are starting and they received the "password".
Now I am trying hard to get tickets in a good place.

Srimannarayanan
2nd May 2015, 05:59 PM
Released. From morning I was following up with Pushpanjali and other theatres. By 4:30, I was informed that shows are starting and they received the "password".
Now I am trying hard to get tickets in a good place.

Pushpak

I will call you tonight

pushpak
2nd May 2015, 06:00 PM
Pushpak

I will call you tonight

Did your number change?
I called you yesterday. Someone else picked.

Shanker
2nd May 2015, 06:04 PM
Caught the movie today with the girlfriend and my family at Golden Village Singapore. Cinema was 90% full. The movie is nowhere near Anbe Sivam(AS) so don't compare. That said, it is a enjoyable movie in its own right. Kamal's ability to portray the entire spectrum of emotions believably is in full force in this movie. The story itself was something different. Very meta which I enjoyed. Was refreshing to see K.B sir on screen again. As the mentor to Kamal's character, he played his part perfectly. The standout performances though, in my honest opinion, were M.S Bhaskar and Nassar. The rest of the supporting cast were adequate and did their parts as requested. Though I personally wouldn't watch the movie again, mostly because of length, it was enjoyable enough for at least one view. Ghibran was also pretty good, with songs and BGM.

If I had to give it a score, I would give it a solid 3.5/5 for being an enjoyable rollercoaster of emotions.

Adox
2nd May 2015, 06:16 PM
Finally saw the move in CarMike Cinemas, Morrisville, NC ... Thoroughly enjoyed it all the way. Started around 6PM and ended about 9PM. Never felt it was too long although I would say it was not fast moving like a crime thriller. This is in a different Genre ... so cannot expect it. There is no necessity to trim - but hey we dont know how others will feel.

Crowds were not as much as in VR .. about 60% full. Hope it picks up in the weekend.

Just as a lot of reviews point out, its a ride filled with emotions and a fair dose of comedy. Of course its Kamal all the way .. looks dashing as Manoranjan. Wish he could focus on his looks a little more and get rid of the slightly puffed up appearance.

Special Kudos to KB sir and Nasser. Enjoyable BG themes from Gibraan.

PG2010
2nd May 2015, 06:18 PM
at chennai PG?

No UV. Coimbatore Archana. . .

PG2010
2nd May 2015, 06:28 PM
For me very enjoyable movie.

Lot of positives & few negative s too.

Laughing with tears s really new experience.

PG2010
2nd May 2015, 06:35 PM
Yaa it s not equal to AS.

But its really enough for me.

எனக்கு இந்த விருந்து போதும் :)

ramdas2005
2nd May 2015, 07:05 PM
@behindwoods 3.5
@OnlyKollywood 3.75
@silverscreenin 4.5
@sekartweets 4
@KollywoodTalks 3.5
@igtamil 3.75

avavh3
2nd May 2015, 07:12 PM
seems successive BB for thalaiver. has it released across TN? why no reviews from fellow hubbers? whether it is releasing in north india or not?

madhus369
2nd May 2015, 07:14 PM

Appreciation of any movie doesn't require mindless fascination or fanboy behavior towards an actor. From a nostalgic perspective, I also wish that RK and KH keep producing good movies. But, that is not the case. They have both slipped sadly.

Criticism is of the movie and not the actor. Not that the actor is above criticism as well...
And, unlike what Suhasini and some folks here think, everyone has an opinion about entertainment. It is childish to get all worked up over it...
And, this movie does fall flat, in my opinion.

Saai
2nd May 2015, 07:36 PM
An emotional drama. Written for actor kamal haasan through and through. Scenes between him and balachander were too good!.. Audience were overwhelmed. Very good response from theater.

Comedy in the 8th century portions should had been written better.

Cinefan
2nd May 2015, 07:39 PM
pushpak,

Your number has changed ???

Last we spoke during VR.

Srimannarayanan
2nd May 2015, 07:43 PM
An emotional drama. Written for actor kamal haasan through and through. Scenes between him and balachander were too good!.. Audience were overwhelmed. Very good response from theater.

Comedy in the 8th century portions should had been written better.

Saai

Did you like the full movie? What would be the BO Status?

Saai
2nd May 2015, 07:56 PM
Saai

Did you like the full movie? What would be the BO Status?

BO Status would be good Sriman, atleast by the audience reaction. They were overwhelmed. The comedy portions in the 8th century portions dint click that much, otherwise a good movie.

jaypeenattu
2nd May 2015, 08:34 PM
BO Status would be good Sriman, atleast by the audience reaction. They were overwhelmed. The comedy portions in the 8th century portions dint click that much, otherwise a good movie.

the comedy portions were not too intelligent to kamal's standards but overall the movie was excellent.. going for a second time tomorrow

madhus369
2nd May 2015, 08:52 PM
Not sure abt others,, some how I liked Mumbai express... if M E released today it might be a runaway hit...

+1... somehow ME failed with others at its time. I liked it and thought it was close to Pesumpadam in its dark satirical humor.

pushpak
2nd May 2015, 09:07 PM
pushpak,

Your number has changed ???

Last we spoke during VR.

Please check PM.

faithiu11
2nd May 2015, 09:10 PM
Appreciation of any movie doesn't require mindless fascination or fanboy behavior towards an actor. From a nostalgic perspective, I also wish that RK and KH keep producing good movies. But, that is not the case. They have both slipped sadly.

Criticism is of the movie and not the actor. Not that the actor is above criticism as well...
And, unlike what Suhasini and some folks here think, everyone has an opinion about entertainment. It is childish to get all worked up over it...
And, this movie does fall flat, in my opinion.

Fantastic post.. Fan boyism killing Tamil cinema...can be mad about actors but should criticize their movies and their acting without any ego....now a days trend is during movie release fans say I like it ..audience response is great blah blah and aft some months and years they itself accept its a crap and flop...plz note I didn't see uthamavillain and my.post is about general fans reaction

faithiu11
2nd May 2015, 09:13 PM
I also remember during mma release someone here posted last half an hour is a laugh riot so I went to a movie with lot of expectations but its one of the worst movies of kamal and worst last half an hour of kamal movies

ramdas2005
2nd May 2015, 09:43 PM
The same can be said for other actors movies also, I have also been disppointed the same away you have been. The way you are saying you are trying to portal only certain actors fans do it, everybody does it.

faithiu11
2nd May 2015, 09:45 PM
The same can be said for other actors movies also, I have also been disppointed the same away you have been.

Yes this applies to all actors and their fans...

Anban
2nd May 2015, 10:16 PM
I also remember during mma release someone here posted last half an hour is a laugh riot so I went to a movie with lot of expectations but its one of the worst movies of kamal and worst last half an hour of kamal movies
I agree. But this movie has many special moments. Makes a great impact with anyone. Unless you don't want this movie to succeed at any cost, it is difficult to give a negative review about this movie

PG2010
2nd May 2015, 10:28 PM
Siddhu Manchikanti
@SidManchikanti

If u r a Kamal fan you r going to walk out with wet in your eyes & pride in your heart..If urnt will be nw a fan aftr watchng #UttamaVillain

faithiu11
2nd May 2015, 10:29 PM
I agree. But this movie has many special moments. Makes a great impact with anyone. Unless you don't want this movie to succeed at any cost, it is difficult to give a negative review about this moviewatched viswaroopam 4 times in theatre...booked in luxe for first day show unfortunately show cancelled and tom no tickets available..have to watch it next weekend...only movies which I feel below par of kamal in last 25 years(starting from mmkr) is mma and MX...remaining all are engaging watch in some way infact most are gems and can watch multiple times

PG2010
2nd May 2015, 10:33 PM
Excellent review from Richard Mahesh-
‪#‎UttamaVillain‬ Review - 3 ‘beautiful’ things that makes a our lives complete and blissful

1. Breathe your last by doing things you’ve passion for.
2. Confess your sins and hard feelings and reconcile with past.
3. Live for others before you depart from this world.

Every men and women are actors and the world’s a stage as Shakespeare says. ‘Uttama Villain’ has more resemblances with personal lives of everyone in their own contexts. Maybe, I am not sure about how people perceive this story, but I loved every moment of it.

Two scenes are more than enough to state #UttamaVillain has a poetic impact. The scene where Kamal Haasan reveals his fate to his son is a moment that happens in everyone’s life. The final scene that shows Kamal Haasan with the melancholic smile making everyone happy is a gift of cheerful tears.

Finally, as you walk out of theatres, it’s Point No.1 that persists in our hearts.

Love you ‪#‎KamalHaasan‬ and ‪#‎RameshAravind‬ for an emotional drama.

nickraman
2nd May 2015, 10:40 PM
I regret overeacting from my posts. Just frustrated from seeing peoplw tweet padan kadi, walked out, sema bore etc. Hearing good reports from friends who watched it. Very emotional climax. Max crowd is families. Hope its a win financially as team has gone through delays and pains.

Also, Eros south side la pakkame vara kudathu.

PG2010
2nd May 2015, 11:08 PM
Shiv Narayana
@shivnarayana
26m
#UttamaVillain - Acting - தாடை சதை கூட நடிச்சு பாக்கனுமா? உத்தம வில்லன் பாருங்க. @raemolla @KamalHaasanFans

Shiv Narayana
@shivnarayana
23m
#UttamaVillain - இந்த மாதிரி படத்தோட டிக்கெட் வாங்க, எத்தனை தடவை வேனாலும் தியேட்டருக்கு அலையலாம். @raemolla @KamalHaasanFans

Adox
2nd May 2015, 11:35 PM
We'll get some idea soon on the boxoffice status in the next coming days. This weekend and the next should be important in that front ...

madhus369
2nd May 2015, 11:58 PM
I agree. But this movie has many special moments. Makes a great impact with anyone. Unless you don't want this movie to succeed at any cost, it is difficult to give a negative review about this movie

Discussions and debates are anyway part of forums... I did want the movie to be impressive and to me, it does fall short significantly... Why would anyone who values their time go to any movie, while hoping that it sucks!? Might as well save the time and effort instead...

Srimannarayanan
3rd May 2015, 12:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqPhx8q3EnA

Review by Prashant

Freedom
3rd May 2015, 12:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqPhx8q3EnA

Review by Prashant

Ivan ellam review kudukaraan. Ellam kali kaalam da saami!

PG2010
3rd May 2015, 01:07 AM
One more excellent review from AKM-

AKM'S INNER VOICE & REVIEWS.

MY WORD ON ‘UTTAMA VILLAIN

Posted on May 3, 2015 by UrsfrndlyAKM

Even before watching the movie, I decided to refrain myself from writing review on UTTAMA VILLIAN.
Only for the reason that I openly admitted my obsession towards it and incase I like it, people would see it as a biased review for sure.
Now, after watching it, I changed my mind. Again, not to review it but for a totally different reason.

For that matter, I kindly advise you NOT to follow anyone’s review. Don’t even read a single review. Not because this movie doesn’t require ratings or reviews and is a Masterpiece (A masterpiece to me, may not be to you), but because this is NOT a movie. To put it in a better way I will borrow Director Aravind words.
“You won’t feel like you are watching a movie. It’s something like you became invisible and you are secretly watching and travelling with the protagonist”.
Cant find any other words to convey that experience. And in this travelling, you get a wonderful opportunity to see KB Garu come Live infront of you and watch him in his true self.

Having said it is not a movie and asking you not to read and decide about watching it, Please don’t do it even if it’s a Positive review. It hinders your watching experience. And here’s WHY not to go by the review.

They may call it soul stirring & heart-wrenching. And while watching it, while your friend next to you might weep at places because of getting emotionally connected to it, you would scratch your head.
In short, your friend may Love it and you may Hate it. Make out all Perm & Combination out of this statement. Because that’s how it is.

My reason for not writing review is straight and simple : If I like a movie, I would influence people and try my level best to make them watch. This won’t work for UV. You must feel the movie yourself to love it. Love the sheer brilliance of Kamal Sir in weaving and blending the story in a story. His expression in every frame. His Classic dance. His emotions. The musical narration. The way he delivered an Underlying message(s) with Subtlety. And what not.

Now don’t fall prey to my words. On watching it you may curse me for praising a movie, which you might feel as a Rod.

Said that, Incase, you are interested in watching it, here’s my piece of advice:
– This is not a movie for timepass or Entertainment. Watch it with Zero expectations. Just feel that Kamal Sir took you into his world and try enjoying his company emoting to whatever see and without feeling it as compulsion.

There’s no harm in wasting 3 hours at the cost of 150Rs to witness this LEGEND’s brainchild project when we have watched countless Duds every now & then. Give it a try. If it fails to impress you, plan to watch Ganga after it to get the Entertainment you wished for. But by chance, if you love it, it will remain as a Lifetime memory and you cant stop yourself from loving him even more.

This is it. I have said more than enough. Now take your call.

One last word, because I didn’t write a review I spoke only and only about Kamal Sir. And this implies nothing. Each and every character you see on screen have matched Kamal Sir. And this lines means everything. Wish KB Garu watched UV.

Thank you for reading my word on Uttama Villain.

Regards, AKM.

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 01:21 AM
To each his own taste, his own review....whats the case for exaggeration? Ehen movies like endhiran were raved, chill down!
cm123..
நான் முன்பே சொன்னதுபோலவே.. நடுநிலையா கருத்து சொல்றேன்னு "படம் ஓகே"தான்னு சொல்ற பதிவுகளை நான் தாண்டித்தான் போகிறேன். எனது பதிவு உங்களுக்கு அதீதமாக இருப்பது போல தெரிகிறது என்றால்.. இருந்துட்டு போகட்டும். இந்தப் படத்தில் சிறப்பான அம்சங்கள் நிறைய இருக்கு. அதையெல்லாம் ரசிக்க கமல் ரசிகனாக மட்டுமே இருக்கணும் என்ற ஒரு நியதியும் இல்லை. உங்களால் அது முடியல என்றால் எனக்கு அதில் துளியளவும் நஷ்டமில்லை.

ufktrfKnicity
3rd May 2015, 02:37 AM
Padam Paathachu.loved it.
subtle display of emotions by thalaivar but had a great impact.
KB's acting reminds you of Nagesh .Don't know whether Nagesh picked it up from KB or KB picked it up from Nagesh.
climax opens up the floodgates of emotions .
As for the length, kind of movie that grows on you.

Karikalen
3rd May 2015, 04:52 AM
80 crores including marketing costs is a huge budget. Trade is speculating that the loss in India alone on Friday would be around 12 crore. KH needs to be careful about who he associates with as the co producer.

http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=1244096

avavh3
3rd May 2015, 06:22 AM
UV is definitely not of 80c budget

Adox
3rd May 2015, 06:33 AM
As a result, the movie has suffered huge losses. Though nobody can be clear about the exact figure, the early estimation by the traders say that "Uttama Villain" has suffered approximately ₹12 crore losses of business in India on Friday. While from Tamil Nadu alone the film has possibly lost a business of ₹7-8 crore, from the rest of India, the predicted loss is ₹4 crore.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/uttama-villain-uthama-villain-first-day-box-office-collection-estimated-loss-kamal-starrer-due-631081

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 06:41 AM
காதலாம் கடவுள்முன் பாடலில் இருயாழ்களை வலது,இடதுபுறத்தில் குறுக்காக வைத்து கற்பகவல்லி வாசிக்கும்நிலையை கீழேயிருந்து காட்டுமிடம் மிகவும் அருமை.

Mappi.. இதை பட ட்ரைலரில் பேசினோம்.. ஞாபகமிருக்கும் என நினைக்கிறென். நீங்கள் படத்தைப் பார்த்துவிட்டால் ஒளிப்பதிவு குறித்தே தனியாக ஒரு பதிவு இடும்படி கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன். படத்தில் இதுபோல நிறைய இடங்களில் ஒளிப்பதிவு கோணங்கள் சிறப்பாக வந்திருக்கிறது.

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 06:43 AM
உத்தமன் படலத்தில் வரும் காட்சி ஒன்றில்.. கையை குழச்சி விரல்களின் பின்புறத்தையெல்லாம் நக்கி சாப்பாட்டை வெளுத்து வாங்கும் பழக்கத்தை ரொம்ப அழகா பதிவு செய்திருக்கிறார் கமல். ரசித்தீர்களா?

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 06:43 AM
உத்தமவில்லனில் ஒரு காட்சி உங்களுக்கு சட்டென ஹேராம் படக் காட்சி ஒன்றை ஞாபகப் படுத்தியிருக்கும். எது அந்தக் காட்சி?

thamiz
3rd May 2015, 07:25 AM
இது விகடனில் வந்த "முதல் விமர்சனம்". இன்னொரு விமர்சனம் மார்க்களுடன் வருமோ?

உத்தம வில்லன் - படம் எப்படி?

ஒரு நடிகன், அவனுடைய வாழ்க்கை... இதுதான் ‘உத்தம வில்லன்’!

பிரபல நடிகராக கமல், அவருடைய மாமனார் மற்றும் தயாரிப்பாளராக கே.விஸ்வநாத். கமலின் குருவாக கே.பி. அவரைச் சுற்றி நடக்கும் பிரச்னைகள், அவருக்கு வரும் மிகப்பெரிய ஆபத்து. அது என்ன ஆபத்து, அவர் மீண்டாரா, இல்லையா என்பதுதான் மீதி கதை.

நடிகனாக கமல். தனது சொந்த வாழ்வின் பெரும்பாலான தருணங்கள் என்பதால் நடிக்க சொல்லிக் கொடுக்கவா வேண்டும்? அவருக்கு குருவாக கே.பாலசந்தர் வரும் காட்சிகளில் எல்லாம் நம்மையும் மீறிய சோகம்தான் நெஞ்சில் நிறைகிறது.

மற்றவர்கள் அவரவர் பாத்திரங்களைச் சரியாக செய்துள்ளனர். எனினும், நாசர் வரும் காட்சிகள் பல இடங்களில் சிரிப்பைவிட முகச்சுழிப்பையே அதிகம் உண்டாக்குகிறது. அதை சரிசெய்திருக்கலாம். பூஜா குமார் வரும் காட்சிகளும் கொஞ்சம் ஓவர் ஆக்டிங்கோ என்றே தோன்றுகிறது.

படம் முழுக்க கமலும் பாலசந்தருமே தெரிகின்றனர். 'ஆமாம். ரமேஷ் அரவிந்த் தானே படத்தின் இயக்குநர்' என அவ்வப்போது மனம் கேட்பதை நிறுத்த முடியவில்லை. பூர்வ ஜென்மம், நிகழ்காலம் என ஏதேதோ கதை நினைத்து சென்றால் நீங்கள் அவுட். இது வேற மாதிரி அல்ல வழக்கம் போலான கதை. படம் பல இடங்களில் தொங்கி நிற்கிறது. முக்கியமாக முதல் பாதி தேமே எனச் செல்வதை பொறுத்துக்கொள்ள முடியவில்லை.இரணிய நாடகத்தில் நரசிம்மரையே சாய்ப்பதுபோல் காட்சியமைப்பை மாற்றியமைத்த விதம்தான் நெருடல்.

'சிங்கிள் கிஸ்கே லவ்வா', 'காதலாம்' பாடல்கள் அழகு, இரணிய நாடகம் கமல் ரசிகர்களுக்கு ஸ்பெஷல். பின்னணி, சோகக் காட்சிகளில் அழுத்தம். எனினும், அரசர் கால பகுதியில் ஒரே பிரமாண்ட அறிவிப்பைத் தாண்டி பெரிய பின்னணி இசை ஏதும் இல்லை.

கைதேர்ந்த கலைஞன், கலைஞனாகவே நடிக்கும்போது இன்னும் எத்தனை பெரிய ஆச்சர்யங்கள் படத்தில் இருந்திருக்க வேண்டும்? எப்போதும் போல் கமல் கமலாக நடிக்கிறார் என்பதில் என்ன ஆச்சர்யம் இருக்கிறது?

சரி, பார்க்கலாமா? குருவான கே.பாலசந்தர், சிஷ்யனான கமல் இருவரையும் ஒருசேர நாம் நேரில் பார்த்தது மிகக் குறைவு. இனியும் வாய்ப்புகள் இல்லை. அதைக் அதிகம் காண வேண்டும் எனில், படம் பார்க்கலாம்!

- சினிமா விகடன் குழு -

Nasc
3rd May 2015, 08:00 AM
^ nice to see this AV review ....good to see you positive things abt kamal as well.ty

nickraman
3rd May 2015, 08:02 AM
Whatte emotional finish.

Lots of teary eyed scenes specifically Kamal and his son and the poignant climax.

The humor played really well. Only thing is Pooja Kumar that irked me a little at times. And the period tamil may scare off the audience as expected but the humor works and all credit to Nassar and Kamal.

In terms of presentation, i have seen this with Rang De Basanti, but here the impact hit me. Seeing Kamal aged in this film and the message of art being immortal, i was taken aback and left with a heavy heart.

Crowd here was not much. Hoping it picks up. But many were passing comments during Kadhala kadavul mun song.

radiochandra1977
3rd May 2015, 08:40 AM
Saw yesterday. Going 2 times today. A fanatic fans dream movie. Should appeal to most families too. Stiff comoetition betwéen KH the writer and actor ..... unlike thevar magan.... the actor wins here.

radiochandra1977
3rd May 2015, 08:41 AM
I am almost like vasishta when it comes to KH movie. Konjam nalla illainnalum ketta vaarthaila thittravan. This is a brahmarishi movie. For me at least. Detailed analysis in 2 days.

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 08:43 AM
Saw yesterday. Going 2 times today. A fanatic fans dream movie. Should appeal to most families too. Stiff comoetition betwéen KH the writer and actor ..... unlike thevar magan.... the actor wins here.

வெயிட்டிங். வெயிட்டிங். சீக்கிரம் எழுதுங்க.

Amarshiva
3rd May 2015, 09:15 AM
I am almost like vasishta when it comes to KH movie. Konjam nalla illainnalum ketta vaarthaila thittravan. This is a brahmarishi movie. For me at least. Detailed analysis in 2 days.

Thanks Dr.

Arvind Srinivasan
3rd May 2015, 10:27 AM

Great to know that you are finally at peace doctor saab. Just finished my third visit to the theatre to watch this. For the past few days all that i have been doing is eat sleep drink watch uttama villain. And each visit just increases my awe. Its been a long time since i watched a movie twice. Uttama Villain deserves it.

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 10:36 AM
Noted journalist - Karthik Subramanian ‏@chennaikat

The best film I have seen in years. Not just best #Kamal or best #Tamil but #UttamaVillain is absolute #mustwatch

PG2010
3rd May 2015, 10:55 AM
" அடுத்த நொடி ஒளித்து வைத்து இருக்கும் ஆச்சர்யங்கள் ஏராளம் " என்ற அன்பே சிவத்தின் வசனத்திற்க்கு எந்த வித்த்திலும் குறைவில்லாத்து

உத்தமவில்லனில் வரும்.
" என்னை மாதிரி திமிரான ஒரு ஆள் சார் . நாளைக்குங்குறது ஃபியூட்சர்ல எங்கயோ தூரத்துல இருக்குன்னு நினைக்கிற . . ." என ஆரம்பிக்கும் வசனம்.

வசனகர்த்தா வாக தல ஜொலிக்கும் இடங்களில் ஒன்று.

இவ்விரு படங்களின் மொத்தக் கருத்தும் இவ்விதம் ஒற்றை வசனத்தில் அடங்கியிருப்பது ஆச்சர்யம் தான்.

PG2010
3rd May 2015, 11:14 AM
அன்பைச் சொல்லிடும் அழகான படங்கள்

அன்பே சிவம் மற்றும் உத்தம வில்லன்.

A.ANAND
3rd May 2015, 12:58 PM
Watched yesterday midnit show at PJ state,i like the movie.. great kamal performence..

antha historical drama mattum avoid panni iruntha padathoda levelle vera mathri irunthirukkum..padathukku villane antha historical drama than very boring..irunthallum nyanasambanthan n nasser acting superb..romba nalaikku piragu kamal moviela nalla unarchi kuviyalgalai vellipaduthi irukiraragal..big salute to kamal..

but commersialla intha padam hit aaga vaipu romba kammi [imo]...theaterla sila per climax mudiyarathukku munname ellunthu poithangga..

jaypeenattu
3rd May 2015, 04:43 PM
Watched yesterday midnit show at PJ state,i like the movie.. great kamal performence..

antha historical drama mattum avoid panni iruntha padathoda levelle vera mathri irunthirukkum..padathukku villane antha historical drama than very boring..irunthallum nyanasambanthan n nasser acting superb..romba nalaikku piragu kamal moviela nalla unarchi kuviyalgalai vellipaduthi irukiraragal..big salute to kamal..

but commersialla intha padam hit aaga vaipu romba kammi [imo]...theaterla sila per climax mudiyarathukku munname ellunthu poithangga..

I also thought it so when i watched it first time. But today watched it again second time at ESCAPE and I will tell you all... It is an amazing journey to see the movie...A lot better in second viewing...the first time i was only watching what will happen next....but the second viewing i could start enjoying each and every aspect of the movie..planning again sometime this week in satyam cinemas

radiochandra1977
3rd May 2015, 04:50 PM
Some nuances .....
# KBalachander understands bathroom. ... not restroom.
# He is surprised an USB can be connected to the TV
# Manonmani tries not to emulate manoranjan's sitting posture
# Manonmani when entering the room, the reel life prop is removed and the reality shows in the background.
# Prof gnanam to Ottran Rajesh selva ..... ivar nammavar thaan
# netri meethu echam vanthu veezhugindra pothiley ..... a pun on subramanya bharathi lyrics
# Vambu pesaatha driverin short name is thirunaa ...... ? Thiru naavirkk arasan.

Cinefan
3rd May 2015, 04:52 PM
Watched it last night.

One word to describe Actor and writer Kamal in the movie - Freaking Awesome.

Will post detailed opinion later

radiochandra1977
3rd May 2015, 04:54 PM
Neurosurgeon will be MCh. But manoranjan says MD. That could be due to training in the USA where its called MD neurosurgery or due to mesical ignorance of a masala superstar.

jaypeenattu
3rd May 2015, 04:55 PM
was the driver ....cameraman thiru.... he has referred to his friend wasim in dubai...

radiochandra1977
3rd May 2015, 04:57 PM
Manohar starting to miss the catches as truth gets revealed was fairly obvious one.

jaypeenattu
3rd May 2015, 04:58 PM
doctor..i am a childhoodfriend of kannanswamy. would like to connect with you

radiochandra1977
3rd May 2015, 05:00 PM
Most welcome. Just met KS in London last month.

jaypeenattu
3rd May 2015, 05:04 PM
i know .. thanks to ur posting we got reconnected

jaypeenattu
3rd May 2015, 05:06 PM
dr. just sent you a pm..did u rcv it

Hulkster
3rd May 2015, 05:57 PM
I have watched the film today and in summary, it is a brilliant tale of true immortality is achieved through what people remember you as and what you bring with you to your death, which in this case are the bonds of love and his passion to show true art. Loads of positives starting from the acting all the way to the technical department.

Only negatives for me is that it is not a comedy as it was proposed to be. More of a emotional drama with some comical moments interlaced. And while i liked the film, i did not enjoy it as i came expecting a comedy film. The uttama villain theme by ghibran was abit weird as it was a anti-thesis to the way the entire movie was flowing. The theme sounded more of someone who came here to conquer in a manner you wont expect. Fit the 8th century scenes but did not really fit the movie's actual theme though.

Amarshiva
3rd May 2015, 06:25 PM
Just saw the movie morning 11.10 show in vetri theatre. only 12 seats were available and i took my family and neighbours family etc and made it as housefull. My wife says she was able to understand the movie.. which means this movie could reach common man..Most of my friends are seeing it for the second time.. so it will be runaway hit is what I expect... could have reduced the 8th century stuff. Then actor manoranjan life on screen would have been so short on screen and hence for me it is okay at this juncture.

pushpak
3rd May 2015, 06:40 PM
KamalaHassan - Who else can try making such a movie ! ! !
For a change, the actor overtook the screen play writer.
Worth another 4 times watch from theatre.

thamiz
3rd May 2015, 08:18 PM
TOPICS
cinema
Tamil cinema
Trade expert Sreedhar Pillai analyses Uttama Villain’s release fiasco and its implications on the Tamil film industry

On May 1, Kamal Haasan’s Rs. 60-crore Uttama Villain was to release worldwide. The film was premiered in Dubai on Thursday night and was well-received in the international market. But fans of Kamal Haasan in India, especially Tamil Nadu, the core market for Uttama Villain, were shocked when it turned out to be a “no show” on Friday. Theatres across TN had sold tickets in advance for the opening day. At the popular Albert in Chennai, fans who went into the auditorium refused to vacate their seats as shows got cancelled. The grand gala ‘First Day First Show’ (FDFS) organised by fans at Woodlands did not happen.

There was outrage and dismay across the state that ‘Ulaga Nayagan’ films always faced release hiccups. Remember Kamal’s last release Vishwaroopam, too, was mired in controversy and released in the state only two weeks after its international release? All sorts of political conspiracies were read into the Uttama Villain release fiasco.

Finally, trade bodies like the Tamil Film Producers Council and Nadigar Sangam intervened to sort out the issue. Kamal Haasan, after the Dubai premiere, flew back late on Friday and by Saturday morning, everything was sorted out. The film opened yesterday, with matinee shows all over India.

The actual reason for the film not releasing on May Day was due to the wrangle between the producers Thirrupathi Brothers and their financiers. Uttama Villain was originally started more than a year ago by Thirrupathi Brothers, director N. Lingusamy and his brother N. Subash Chandrabose on a first copy basis with Kamal Haasan’s Raaj Kamal Films International. During the production, the producers suffered losses when their Suriya-starrer Anjaan bombed at the box office.

The cascading financial issues forced Thirrupathi Brothers to take funding from Eros International, and days before the release, Studio Green agreed to market the film. Thirrupathi Brothers had also borrowed from various local financiers, promising them films distribution areas. In fact, a week before release, R. Thangaraj of Thangam Cinemas took Thirrupathi Brothers to court for non-payment of Rs. 2 crore. The matter was sorted out, but as per sources, the film was in deficit to the tune of nearly Rs. 20 crore at the time of release. The financiers were unwilling to waive a part of the loan for a smooth release. The overseas release of the film happened as the rights for that territory belonged to Raaj Kamal, while the Indian theatrical rights were with Thirrupathi Brothers.

http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/uttama-villain-release-controversies/article7164723.ece

The Uttama Villain release fiasco has tarnished the image of Kollywood and all unions and producers are unhappy. It is not the first time a Tamil film has missed the release day. Vijay’s Kaavalan (2011), due to financial issues, had morning and noon shows cancelled, but managed to make it on the opening day with matinee shows. Similarly, last year, Jayam Ravi’s Nimirndhu Nil, facing huge deficit, had a delayed evening release. Vishal’s Madha Gaja Raja (MGR), which was to release for Pongal 2014, never made it to screens due to financial issues and is still lying in the cans.

Trade experts believe that the much-hyped Uttama Villain lost roughly Rs. 8 to 10 crore from the India market on May 1. The film was to release in nearly 1000 screens across India in Tamil and Telugu. The opening-day figures for a big film are not only huge but can never be repeated.

The producers should have sorted out the issue at least a week before release, as they knew that the film was on deficit. Thanks to the producers’ delay and subsequent issues, Uttama Villain was said to have been bought for Rs. 55 crore on first copy basis and with another Rs. 5 crore for print and publicity. It was also overpriced for a “class film”, as the trade would say, which has limited appeal and will not go down to B and C markets.

Sarath Kumar, Nadigar Sangam chief, said, “The very design of production is to be looked at again, in terms of cost-effectiveness and budget. That is the only solution.” Sarath Kumar is bang on, as budgets and revenue recovery are the biggest problems facing the industry. There is a huge gap between projected revenue and actual earnings. The producers still make films on Rs. 100-crore budgets, thinking the collections will match those of a Hindi big-budget film. Tamil cinema revenue, from worldwide rights, is only 30 per cent of that of a Bollywood film.

A top Chennai financier specialising in big movies said, “The whole system is crumbling. Earlier, the financier-producer-big hero relationship worked on trust, and a commitment that if a film failed, the hero would do another film at a lower price and bail out all concerned. Today, a new set of producers, who do not understand the basics of finance and budgeting, have taken over. The star is only concerned about money and 60 to 70 per cent of a film’s budget goes towards the salary of the star. The return on investment is virtually nil.”

The two sensational hits of the year are Raghava Lawrence’s Kanchana-2 and Mani Ratnam’s O Kadhal Kanmani. Kanchana-2, made on a budget of Rs. 17 crore, is a mega blockbuster that will make nearly Rs. 50 crore from Indian theatres alone, as the Tamil and Telugu versions are hits.

The satellite and overseas rights and remake rights are added bonuses. On the other hand, O Kadhal Kanmani, made on a budget of Rs. 6 crore, is said to have done business worth three times its production cost from theatricals, overseas, audio and satellite rights. Both the films, with no big stars and made in different genres and shot on a tight budget, have worked big time, becoming profitable for producers and all right holders.

The Uttama Villain release fiasco is an eye-opener for Tamil film producers. They should cut down on costs and also realise the importance of sticking to a release date. Fast and Furious 8 has already announced that it will hit screens worldwide on April 14, 2017. Meanwhile, Tamil producers do not know what next Friday’s releases are.

Chikatiloan
3rd May 2015, 09:06 PM
TOPICS
cinema
Tamil cinema
Trade expert Sreedhar Pillai analyses Uttama Villain’s release fiasco and its implications on the Tamil film industry

On May 1, Kamal Haasan’s Rs. 60-crore Uttama Villain was to release worldwide. The film was premiered in Dubai on Thursday night and was well-received in the international market. But fans of Kamal Haasan in India, especially Tamil Nadu, the core market for Uttama Villain, were shocked when it turned out to be a “no show” on Friday. Theatres across TN had sold tickets in advance for the opening day. At the popular Albert in Chennai, fans who went into the auditorium refused to vacate their seats as shows got cancelled. The grand gala ‘First Day First Show’ (FDFS) organised by fans at Woodlands did not happen.

There was outrage and dismay across the state that ‘Ulaga Nayagan’ films always faced release hiccups. Remember Kamal’s last release Vishwaroopam, too, was mired in controversy and released in the state only two weeks after its international release? All sorts of political conspiracies were read into the Uttama Villain release fiasco.

Finally, trade bodies like the Tamil Film Producers Council and Nadigar Sangam intervened to sort out the issue. Kamal Haasan, after the Dubai premiere, flew back late on Friday and by Saturday morning, everything was sorted out. The film opened yesterday, with matinee shows all over India.

The actual reason for the film not releasing on May Day was due to the wrangle between the producers Thirrupathi Brothers and their financiers. Uttama Villain was originally started more than a year ago by Thirrupathi Brothers, director N. Lingusamy and his brother N. Subash Chandrabose on a first copy basis with Kamal Haasan’s Raaj Kamal Films International. During the production, the producers suffered losses when their Suriya-starrer Anjaan bombed at the box office.

The cascading financial issues forced Thirrupathi Brothers to take funding from Eros International, and days before the release, Studio Green agreed to market the film. Thirrupathi Brothers had also borrowed from various local financiers, promising them films distribution areas. In fact, a week before release, R. Thangaraj of Thangam Cinemas took Thirrupathi Brothers to court for non-payment of Rs. 2 crore. The matter was sorted out, but as per sources, the film was in deficit to the tune of nearly Rs. 20 crore at the time of release. The financiers were unwilling to waive a part of the loan for a smooth release. The overseas release of the film happened as the rights for that territory belonged to Raaj Kamal, while the Indian theatrical rights were with Thirrupathi Brothers.

http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/uttama-villain-release-controversies/article7164723.ece

The Uttama Villain release fiasco has tarnished the image of Kollywood and all unions and producers are unhappy. It is not the first time a Tamil film has missed the release day. Vijay’s Kaavalan (2011), due to financial issues, had morning and noon shows cancelled, but managed to make it on the opening day with matinee shows. Similarly, last year, Jayam Ravi’s Nimirndhu Nil, facing huge deficit, had a delayed evening release. Vishal’s Madha Gaja Raja (MGR), which was to release for Pongal 2014, never made it to screens due to financial issues and is still lying in the cans.

Trade experts believe that the much-hyped Uttama Villain lost roughly Rs. 8 to 10 crore from the India market on May 1. The film was to release in nearly 1000 screens across India in Tamil and Telugu. The opening-day figures for a big film are not only huge but can never be repeated.

The producers should have sorted out the issue at least a week before release, as they knew that the film was on deficit. Thanks to the producers’ delay and subsequent issues, Uttama Villain was said to have been bought for Rs. 55 crore on first copy basis and with another Rs. 5 crore for print and publicity. It was also overpriced for a “class film”, as the trade would say, which has limited appeal and will not go down to B and C markets.

Sarath Kumar, Nadigar Sangam chief, said, “The very design of production is to be looked at again, in terms of cost-effectiveness and budget. That is the only solution.” Sarath Kumar is bang on, as budgets and revenue recovery are the biggest problems facing the industry. There is a huge gap between projected revenue and actual earnings. The producers still make films on Rs. 100-crore budgets, thinking the collections will match those of a Hindi big-budget film. Tamil cinema revenue, from worldwide rights, is only 30 per cent of that of a Bollywood film.

A top Chennai financier specialising in big movies said, “The whole system is crumbling. Earlier, the financier-producer-big hero relationship worked on trust, and a commitment that if a film failed, the hero would do another film at a lower price and bail out all concerned. Today, a new set of producers, who do not understand the basics of finance and budgeting, have taken over. The star is only concerned about money and 60 to 70 per cent of a film’s budget goes towards the salary of the star. The return on investment is virtually nil.”

The two sensational hits of the year are Raghava Lawrence’s Kanchana-2 and Mani Ratnam’s O Kadhal Kanmani. Kanchana-2, made on a budget of Rs. 17 crore, is a mega blockbuster that will make nearly Rs. 50 crore from Indian theatres alone, as the Tamil and Telugu versions are hits.

The satellite and overseas rights and remake rights are added bonuses. On the other hand, O Kadhal Kanmani, made on a budget of Rs. 6 crore, is said to have done business worth three times its production cost from theatricals, overseas, audio and satellite rights. Both the films, with no big stars and made in different genres and shot on a tight budget, have worked big time, becoming profitable for producers and all right holders.

The Uttama Villain release fiasco is an eye-opener for Tamil film producers. They should cut down on costs and also realise the importance of sticking to a release date. Fast and Furious 8 has already announced that it will hit screens worldwide on April 14, 2017. Meanwhile, Tamil producers do not know what next Friday’s releases are.

I dont like the author but this is well written..Big budget movies are no more a craze..go back to 90's and concentrate on storyline,screenplay without graphics and with limited budget..
Fans think 100C collection is prestige issue,blah blah but they must understand the reality..

Mr.GreyShirt
3rd May 2015, 09:09 PM
I have watched the film today and in summary, it is a brilliant tale of true immortality is achieved through what people remember you as and what you bring with you to your death, which in this case are the bonds of love and his passion to show true art. Loads of positives starting from the acting all the way to the technical department.

Only negatives for me is that it is not a comedy as it was proposed to be. More of a emotional drama with some comical moments interlaced. And while i liked the film, i did not enjoy it as i came expecting a comedy film. The uttama villain theme by ghibran was abit weird as it was a anti-thesis to the way the entire movie was flowing. The theme sounded more of someone who came here to conquer in a manner you wont expect. Fit the 8th century scenes but did not really fit the movie's actual theme though.

I am pretty sure it was never proposed as a comedy movie. Even the trailers had little to no comedy.

ufktrfKnicity
3rd May 2015, 09:45 PM
KB sounded as if nagesh dubbed for him .

jaypeenattu
3rd May 2015, 09:46 PM
did Nagesh dub for KB ?

It is Nagesh Krishnamoorthy...who acted as kamal's brother in law in meendum kokila

radiochandra1977
3rd May 2015, 09:48 PM
I cant believe this. So KB didnt dub for the movie ? ?

jaypeenattu
3rd May 2015, 09:52 PM
i am sorry...it is kb sir himself who did the dubbing

ufktrfKnicity
3rd May 2015, 09:54 PM
It is Nagesh Krishnamoorthy...who acted as kamal's brother in law in meendum kokila

somehow couldn't stop thinking about nagesh when KB was on the screen . Even certain gestures like waving his hand. is it only me?

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 10:00 PM
somehow couldn't stop thinking about nagesh when KB was on the screen . Even certain gestures like waving his hand. is it only me?
நாகேஷும் கேபியும் நடிப்பு என வரும்போது, இவரிமிருந்து அவரா, அவரிடமிருந்து இவரா என கண்டுபிடிக்கமுடியாத வகையில் இருக்கும் என கமலே சமீபத்தில் இப்படிப்பட்ட அபிப்ராயத்தை படப்பிடிப்பில் சக தொழில்நுட்ப கலைஞர் ஒருவர் சொன்னதற்கு பதிலளித்ததாக குறிப்பிட்டிருந்தார். நீங்கள் மட்டுமல்ல. உத்தமவில்லனில் கேபியின் நடிப்பில் நாகேஷைப் பார்த்தவர்கள் நிறைய.

ufktrfKnicity
3rd May 2015, 10:09 PM
any info on the feedback from B & C ?

ufktrfKnicity
3rd May 2015, 10:28 PM
interview to khaleej times

“If the film is a trifle long, then theatre owners complain about not having people for the second show. If the costume maker needs not 1 metre but 1.1 metre of brocade, the supplier complains about who will buy the rest of it. That is the way it works.”

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/citytimes/inside.asp?section=citytimes&xfile=/data/citytimes/2015/may/citytimes_may10.xml

Adox
3rd May 2015, 10:37 PM
Uttama Villain First Day Collection

The awaited Tamil film Uttama Villain has been released yesterday on box office on 2 May 2015 i.e. one day late than its scheduled date of release as on Friday all shows of the film got cancelled due to some financial issues between producers and distributor. Starring the super star Kamal Hassan whose most of the films are always blockbuster and hits of the year; this much awaited Tamil biggie disappointed the audience yesterday by getting postponed. But the good news is that it has been released yesterday i.e. on Saturday and now again audience has started rushing for it beside the other Tamil film Vai Raja Vai which was enjoying the favor day before yesterday due to no competition.

Being a drama packed movie with superb acting and performances by the stars it collected around 3.5 crores* on its first day of release, as it started from noon shows. The first day performance of this film inspite of cancellation yesterday reported good response from viewers and the total box office figures are also nice considering its budget and cost of production which is medium. Getting released one day late, film has again set back other movies in race and leading the scores brightly.

http://boxofficecollection.in/box-office-report/vai-raja-vai-2nd-day-collection-uttama-villain-1st-day-collection-10286

ramdas2005
3rd May 2015, 10:40 PM
Ramesh ‏@rameshlaus · 48m48 minutes ago
At the #US Box office, #UttamaVillain is posting very good nos..

Prem- $81k
Fri - $141k
Sat-$162K

Total : $384k

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 10:54 PM
இதிகாசகதை மூலமாகவே, இதிகாச நாயகர் பாத்திரம் வழியாகவே தொன்றுதொட்டு நம்பப்பட்டுவரும் மூடநம்பிக்கைகளை தனக்கே உரிய சித்தாந்தங்களைக் கொண்டு கட்டுடைத்தல் செய்யும் படைப்புதான் உத்தமவில்லன். அவ்வகையில் கமலும் ஒரு உத்தமவில்லனே!

மாயாததென்றும் நம் அறிவும் அன்பும்!

:notworthy:

Cinemarasigan
3rd May 2015, 11:23 PM
படம் பாத்து 2 மணி நேரம் ஆச்சு... அருமை.. அட்டகாசம்.. ரெண்டு நாள் தியேட்டர் தியேட்டரா அலைஞ்ச கஷ்டம் எல்லாம் மறக்க வைத்தது படம்...

நடிப்புக்கும் மனித உணர்வுகளுக்கும் முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுக்கிற மாதிரி சமீப காலத்தில் எந்த படமும் வந்த மாதிரி தெரியல.. அந்த வகையில் இப்படி ஒரு கதையை எழுதிய கமலுக்கும் அதை தயாரிக்க வந்த லிங்குசாமிக்கும் ஒரு பெரிய சல்யுட்... :clap: :clap: படத்தின் தாக்கம் இன்னும் கொஞ்ச நாள் இருக்கும்னு நினைக்கிறேன்..

venkkiram
3rd May 2015, 11:26 PM
இப்போதான் கவனிக்கிறேன்.

சாகா வரம் பாடல் வரிகள் அந்தாதி வகையில் எழுதப்பட்டிருக்கு. பிரபஞ்சம், உலகு தோன்றுவதிலிருந்து வம்சவிருத்தி, காதல் என முடிச்சிகளாக தொடரும் கருத்துக்களுக்கு அந்தாதி வகை எவ்வளவு பொருத்தமா இருக்கு!