PDA

View Full Version : ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 12:41 PM
First of all, I thanks all Ajith fans for allowing me to start Thala movie thread :ty:

Title, Cast and Crew wil be announced soon .. :)

- Reserved -

MD A R Rahman'ae irukkanum'ngrathu pala paeroda DREAM.. So thread title'ae ARR name irukku.. Hope his name wil be ther in thread title for ever #Dream

rachel
23rd January 2014, 12:55 PM
:smile:

rachel
23rd January 2014, 01:06 PM
The whole episode is driven by ego and jealousy, says Gautham Menon

M Suganth, TNN Jan 22, 2014, 12.00AM IST

Gautham Menon would rather concentrate on writing his scripts than battle it out in the courts. Recently, a cheating case was filed against the director and his associates by producer Jayaraman, who alleged that Gautham had failed to pay his share of Rs 1 crore after striking a deal for Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa's Hindi remake, Ekk Deewana Tha (EDT).

When we got in touch with Gautham, he spoke at length on the issue and claimed that the whole episode is completely driven by ego and jealousy. "I'm looking at it as the murky side of Tamil cinema. My partners (Reshma Ghatala and Venkat Somasundaram) and I have been fighting this for a year now. The main driving force behind their actions is the fact that I started a company with these two, got it listed, and didn't get into a partnership with Jayaraman (and his partner Elred Kumar)."

Gautham says that this is to prevent him from taking up any work. "It was timed exactly when the Suriya film was supposed to start. I was producing that film, and the case was the first sign of a threat," he says.

Talking about Jayaraman and Eldred, he says, "They came into my life during the making of Vaaranam Aayiram and I made them producers with Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa. We did Nadunisi Naaigal and Veppam together, and then started EDT. Halfway through the movie, Fox Star Studios, who were partnering with us, asked us to transfer the rights to them. The rights were with Jayaraman and Elred but they started saying that they will not transfer it unless I do another film for them. That was coercion but that was how Neethane En Ponvasantham happened. I was shooting a Telugu film (with Ram) called Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu. When they heard that I'm moving on and doing a film with an outside producer, they forced me saying that 'If you want to continue with EDT, you have to sign another film with us'. Because we were halfway through the film, I agreed."

He says that the same case is being foisted on him every time he begins a new project. "The first time the case was filed, I had just started Suriya's film. Then, they filed when I announced my films with Simbu and Ajith. Now, they have brought this up again because I was going to have my script discussions with Ajith this week."

"On Monday, we presented to the court that there is a suppression of facts here and proved that the case was earlier dismissed at the magistrate court and at the CCB too," Gautham says.

Now, he informs that some "good people" in the industry like Harris Jayaraj and Sarath Kumar have stepped in to find a solution. He is also planning to take up the issue with the producers' council.

:curse:
he should solve his problems assp

rachel
23rd January 2014, 01:12 PM
which is the best movie he has directed so far?

kaaka kaaka????

Parthyy
23rd January 2014, 01:14 PM
HeHe GVM is ma Favourite director..
VTV,Minnalae,KaakkaKaaka/VettaiyaduVilaiyadu in this order..
Varanam1000 is overated IMO

rachel
23rd January 2014, 01:18 PM
VTV,Minnalae,KaakkaKaaka/VettaiyaduVilaiyadu in this order..
Varanam1000 is overated IMO

varanAM 1000 IS NOT GOOD..

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 01:18 PM
My order of likes of GVM movies

1 VTV

2 Minnale

3 VV

4 Kaakha kaakha

5 VA

6 PKMC

7 NEP

8 Nadunishi naaigal :oops:

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 01:20 PM

Pls start the thread 'GVM-STR' movie.. :)

Parthyy
23rd January 2014, 01:21 PM
varanAM 1000 IS NOT GOOD..

Yes..Many treat that like a Classic hence mentioned as Overated...

Parthyy
23rd January 2014, 01:22 PM
Pls start the thread 'GVM-STR' movie.. :)

Venaam Vibareedham nadandhida Pogudhu...since its GVM...

rachel
23rd January 2014, 01:23 PM
i want him to make' kkaka kaaka' type movie with ajith

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 01:24 PM
Yes..Many treat that like a Classic hence mentioned as Overated...

VA first half s classic.. appuram padam engeyo aarambhichu engeyo poidum.. :mad:

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 01:25 PM
Venaam Vibareedham nadandhida Pogudhu...since its GVM...

Half of the shooting already finished.. no time for holding tis project.. :lol:

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 02:23 PM
Notable things:

1. Big brand names of the decade coming to one project - Thala - ARR (hope) - A M Ratnam - GVM.

2. Thala - GVM meeting wil be held today to discuss abt the project.

3. Film pooja held on Feb 6th.

4. Heroine s Anushka almost confirmed

5. MD wil be revealed soon.. Chances r ARR , Harris , Aniruth

6. Mostly shooting wil be on Foreign locations

parthiru
23rd January 2014, 03:02 PM
pls change the spelling of anushka... anoushka is spelled for our thala daughter....

Parthyy
23rd January 2014, 04:09 PM
Karthik mention GVM next to Thala....in Title and it is Anushka

George Thomas
23rd January 2014, 05:28 PM
I expect a Intelligence Thriller from this combo. But the most important thing to note is Thala is trying different things(as always) and its getting succeeded these days.

Mankatha --> Arrambam --> Veeram --> hope this film joins the list too with Ajith in different style and role.

My Hearty wishes and desire :smokesmirk:

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 06:39 PM
parthiru nd parthyy,

Once if v create a thread, v cnt change thread title :(... Mods wil do..

raghavendran
23rd January 2014, 06:46 PM
ARR peru poturkinga..confirm agaliye innum..

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 06:50 PM
ARR peru poturkinga..confirm agaliye innum..

Pls read my first post of tis thread :) .. Ellaam oru nambikkaithaane.

raghavendran
23rd January 2014, 07:03 PM
sorry Karthick
padikkala...cool..lets hope..:)

Pras
23rd January 2014, 07:04 PM
YSR is the music director ...

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 07:05 PM
YSR is the music director ...

it s rumour ji...

Pras
23rd January 2014, 07:07 PM
it s rumour ji...

rumour aavathu vanthiche ... ARR pathi yaarum sollave illaye ? :huh:

Russellyhd
23rd January 2014, 07:13 PM
rumour aavathu vanthiche ... ARR pathi yaarum sollave illaye ? :huh:

ARR Hariis ellaam rumour'um oduthunga...lets hope for the best combo :)

ajaybaskar
23rd January 2014, 09:02 PM
Anoushka is Ajith's daughter. Its Anushka

Dinesh84
24th January 2014, 12:02 PM
Engilees dialak kammiya irundha nalladhu. And I dont want him to say the 'F' word!

Russellyhd
24th January 2014, 12:11 PM
Engilees dialak kammiya irundha nalladhu.

ena ipdi sollittinga...Thala English'la pesina thaan GVM padathukku oru gethu irukkum.. epdiyum shooting foreign localation'la thaan nadakka poguthu..

at least VV range'kku dialogues irukkanum.. :)

niraiya interviews'la Thala english pesi paarthirukkom.. bt I luv to c Thala's english pronunciation on screen... :yes:

Russellyhd
24th January 2014, 10:38 PM
Ramesh Bala ‏@rameshlaus 1h
EXCLUSIVE: #Thala55 pooja is not happening on Feb 6th..

:(

rachel
25th January 2014, 06:26 AM
Ramesh Bala ‏@rameshlaus 1h
EXCLUSIVE: #Thala55 pooja is not happening on Feb 6th..

:(

:curse:

Russellyhd
25th January 2014, 09:13 AM
Ramesh Bala ‏@rameshlaus 43m
Nothing Bro.. Jus talked to someone in Team Thala55 and they said its not on Feb 6th..

Russellyhd
25th January 2014, 10:35 AM
http://www.sify.com/movies/all-you-need-to-know-about-thala-55-news-tamil-obzjOUegdha.html

All You Need to Know about – Thala 55

Thala Ajith after the success of Veeram is all set to start his next project with Director Gautham Vasudeva Menon. This will be produced by A.M.Rathnam – the producer of his mega hit Arrambam.

Anushka Shetty will be leading lady for Thala Ajith.

We understand recently Director GVM met Thala Ajith in Chennai and held first round of script discussions. Ajith has suggested some changes and now GVM is making those changes.

Some sources are saying Thala55 shoot will start sometime in February and the pooja will be happen on Thursday February 6th, still unconfirmed – the auspicious day for Sai Baba – the favorite God for Producer A.M. Rathnam. Kollywood Grapevine is also abuzz with a rumour that it will be young Music sensation Anirudh who will be doing the music.

Things which are in flux should get clear in a week or so. Whatever may be the case, Thala 55 is one of highly anticipated movies of 2014!

Russellyhd
25th January 2014, 11:29 AM
#Thala55 ‏@Thala_55 10m
The Pooja for #Thala #Ajith's #Thala55 which was reported to happen on Feb6 will happen at a different date

paranitharan
25th January 2014, 11:35 AM
lol sify copied the discussion Ajith fans had. Feb 6th bit ellaam suttathu from Ajith fans in twitter.

Russellyhd
25th January 2014, 12:16 PM
Guys pls follow @Thala_55 Fan page official twitter id for Thala55 movie :)

Russellyhd
27th January 2014, 02:14 PM
http://tamilcinema24.com/news-id-ss-rajamouli-says-ok-for-ajith-anushka-27-01-146734.htm

SS Rajamouli says ok for Ajith

When director Gautham Menon approached Anushka to play Ajith’s lead pair in the film that he is to direct, the lady did not have the requisite call sheet. Following this, she almost decided to forego the offer.

However, Anushka had a chat with her director SS Rajamouli, who is directing Baahubali with her in the lead, to check out if she could accommodate Ajith’s film.

The discussions did turn out to be fruitful with the director giving Anushka the go-ahead and now she is all happy to sign the dotted lines for the Ajith starrer, say sources.

Russellyhd
29th January 2014, 07:35 AM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/16843/cinema/Kollywood/Ajith-turns-to-Gautham-menon-side.htm

அஜீத் படத்தில் கவனத்தை திருப்பிய கெளதம்மேனன்!

துருவ நட்சத்திரம் படத்தில் நடிக்கயிருந்த சூர்யா கைவிட்ட நேரம், அடுத்து என்ன செய்வதென்று புரியாமல் கைகளை பிசைந்து கொண்டு நின்ற கெளதம்மேனனுக்கு கைகொடுத்தார் சிம்பு. அந்த படத்தை தானே தயாரிக்கும் கெளதம், படப்பிடிப்பை தொடங்கி விட்டால் பைனான்ஸ் பிரச்னைகள் எளிதில் கிடைத்து விடும் என்று நினைத்திருந்தாராம். ஆனால் இரண்டு வாரங்கள் கால்சீட் கொடுத்து சிம்பு நடித்து விட்டபோதும் பைனான்ஸ் பிரச்னைகள் கைக்கு வரவில்லையாம். அதனால் அடுத்தபடியாக சிம்பு, வாலு மற்றும் பாண்டிராஜ் இயககும் பட வேலைகளில் இறங்கி விட்டார்.

இந்தநிலையில், பிப்ரவரி 6-ந்தேதி முதல் ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் தயாரிப்பில் அஜீத் நடிக்கும் படத்தின் பூஜை நடைபெறவிருப்பதால், இப்போது கெளதம்மேனனின் மொத்த கவனமும் அஜீத் படத்தில் திரும்பியுள்ளதாம். அப்படத்துக்கு பைனான்ஸ் ரெடியாக இருப்பதால், அஜீத் படத்தை இயக்கிக்கொண்டே இடையிடையே சிம்பு நடிக்கும் படத்தை நகர்த்தலாம் என்று முடிவு செய்திருக்கிறாராம்.

ஆனால், கெளதம்மேனனுக்கு பைனான்ஸ் தருவதாக வாக்களித்திருந்தவர்கள், கடைசி நேரத்தில் கைவிரித்ததற்கு, இரண்டு தயாரிப்பாளர்கள், அவர் மீது பண மோசடி செய்து விட்டதாக புகார் செய்ததே காரணம் என்று கூறப்படுகிறது.

Russellyhd
30th January 2014, 10:50 AM
@rameshlaus : As in #Arrambam and #Veeram, #Thala #Ajith will have two get-ups in #Thala55

Mr.GreyShirt
30th January 2014, 11:07 AM
I think GVM might be looking to take advantage of the salt and pepper look

Parthyy
30th January 2014, 11:08 AM
No Salt-Pepper look and its Romantic Thriller....

Siv.S
30th January 2014, 11:45 AM
No Salt-Pepper look and its Romantic Thriller....
I am still not believing that PhotonKathaas staff parthy... Thala will not go back to black hair is my guess.. :neutral:

Russellyhd
30th January 2014, 12:01 PM
first padathula romantic scenes irukkumunaa'nu oru doubt'thaan.. :???:

Cinemarasigan
30th January 2014, 02:36 PM
I am still not believing that PhotonKathaas staff parthy... Thala will not go back to black hair is my guess.. :neutral:

+1, but it is better to colour his hair...

Mr.GreyShirt
30th January 2014, 11:18 PM
+1, but it is better to colour his hair...

He really should. At least not have it like in veeram where it's full grey hair.

Corleone
31st January 2014, 12:33 AM
He really should. At least not have it like in veeram where it's full grey hair.

Yes he should really go for colouring. Its only salt now with very less pepper.

As far as I know Thala is not going to play his age in this movie. We will see him with black hair.

He looked great in Mangatha, good in Arambam and pretty average (if not bad) in Veeram in terms of hair colour.

Siv.S
31st January 2014, 01:02 AM

As far as I know Thala is not going to play his age in this movie. We will see him with black hair.

He looked great in Mangatha, good in Arambam and pretty average (if not bad) in Veeram in terms of hair colour.
Happy to hear..Pls do visit often corleo, it's Gvm movie ;-) he was too gud in mankatha.. sema handsome in Vaada bin leda song and all.. antha look iruntha kooda super than..

Russellyhd
31st January 2014, 09:02 AM
As v all knw, GVM heroes nd heroines r always charming ..

So no need to worry abt Thala luk (whether salt nd pepper or black hair) in GVM movie..

rsubras
31st January 2014, 12:21 PM
Happy to hear..Pls do visit often corleo, it's Gvm movie ;-) he was too gud in mankatha.. sema handsome in Vaada bin leda song and all.. antha look iruntha kooda super than..

In the same movie, post climax foreign location la Ajith full black hair la varuvaare...that did not look good...... after seeing him in a charming look through out the movie

leosimha
31st January 2014, 01:00 PM

Ajith is many miles behing Surya right now in terms of looks.

A.ANAND
31st January 2014, 01:11 PM
unmaiyile ARR music conferm aacha intha padathukku??

Russellyhd
31st January 2014, 01:13 PM
unmaiyile ARR music conferm aacha intha padathukku??

nt confirm yet.. ellam oru nambikkai'thaan..

Russellyhd
1st February 2014, 09:13 AM
Source says tat, Anushka wil play COP role .. :???:

paranitharan
1st February 2014, 10:48 AM
heroine cop'a nadikka ithenna ***** movie'a??

Russellyhd
1st February 2014, 10:50 AM
wt do u mean ?

Mohan kumar.
1st February 2014, 11:17 AM
KARTHIK AND AJITH TO JOIN HANDS ?
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-karthik-and-ajith-to-join-hands-gautham-menon-film-01-02-144413.htm

selvakumar
1st February 2014, 11:37 AM
Wow Thala and Amaran joining hands. What a great news. !!!

rachel
1st February 2014, 04:19 PM
10 MOST ANTICIPATED FILMS OF 2014

Developed by : Jigdesh; Prathap; Kaushik L M; Abhishek Krishnan; Sudharshan; Murugan;

2. AJITH - GAUTHAM MENON PROJECT - 3069 VOTES
The fan-club created poster is out and fans are waiting for the official one. Will the most promising duo of Tamil industry deliver what they set out for? Let’s hope so.

2nd place ......wow....

leosimha
1st February 2014, 06:08 PM
Ajith is many miles behind Surya right now in terms of looks.

okay. after this above comment from me I have got many private messages (more than 20 :shock:) from Thala/Ajith fans asking what do I mean. :)

Well it is no doubt that Ajith is a handsome person. He has got that Greek GOD looks. It is true and I don't go against it in spite of me being a Thala fan.

don't get surprised that my above statement is contradicting my earlier statement that "Ajith is behind Surya in terms of looks.". What I meant to say was that Ajith has lost that refrshing look right now, don't know if it is because of Salt and Pepper look..well too much of over-exposure...I guess..Mankatha Salt-Pepper was good and refreshing but I as an Ajith fan expect that refreshness from Ajith just like in BILLA 2007 though he is EVER-CHARMING. :) Simply Superb. Even Varalaaru effeminate role looks was refreshing with a charmness he carried it with ease.

In Veeram opening scene/intro and many scenes he was charming...no doubt about it...but that refreshness...guess I expect a lot from Ajith as an Ajith fan... :)

Arragesh
2nd February 2014, 09:26 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/suve52.jpg
:shaking:

sakthii
2nd February 2014, 09:35 AM
okay. after this above comment from me I have got many private messages (more than 20 :shock:) from Thala/Ajith fans asking what do I mean. :)

Well it is no doubt that Ajith is a handsome person. He has got that Greek GOD looks. It is true and I don't go against it in spite of me being a Thala fan.

don't get surprised that my above statement is contradicting my earlier statement that "Ajith is behind Surya in terms of looks.". What I meant to say was that Ajith has lost that refrshing look right now, don't know if it is because of Salt and Pepper look..well too much of over-exposure...I guess..Mankatha Salt-Pepper was good and refreshing but I as an Ajith fan expect that refreshness from Ajith just like in BILLA 2007 though he is EVER-CHARMING. :) Simply Superb. Even Varalaaru effeminate role looks was refreshing with a charmness he carried it with ease.

In Veeram opening scene/intro and many scenes he was charming...no doubt about it...but that refreshness...guess I expect a lot from Ajith as an Ajith fan... :)
a
surya is maintaining his body after 6 pack in varanam aayiram.. yea.. other actors followed him to show their arms, bare body.. surya made other actors in-secured.. make others feel that showing body will make more fans.. yea sure he made more fans.. but does it make film run?

I said in my previous post about Ajith.. he doesn't feel in-secured about his looks.. he doesn't feel in-secured to be as he is (salt & pepper) , he doesn't feel in secured to play his age role, nor he felt he secured to have a duet with heroine..
He is neither in-secured nor in fear .. like other actors.. who try to show their muscles, get away with duets..

When Ajith doesnt bother Why we (ajith fans) have to ?

But I am sure Ajith will do his best when character in the movie demands... so no worry.. just be prepared to enjoy the surprise..

To me Ajith always stands out from the crowd..i think Ajith came with unshaven look in Amarkalam when other actors are clean shaven in that point in time..
he is with salt&pepper look now.. yea he his putting weight.. but no one can deny his screen presence..that too without makeup..

just think GVM's travel after his last successful movie ??!! In Ajiths place..that too when in winning streak, that too when his peer is with very successful director.. wonder how one can decide to join GVM.. But Ajith doesnt bother about anyone around him.. he is just going and doing what he wish and like..

To me Ajith is bundle of surprise... for his confident, guts.. he doesnt fear.. but he make others fear of his presence..
but just see his peers and his fans.. 'antha bhayam irukanunda' !

Arragesh
2nd February 2014, 10:29 AM
OMG Sakthiiii :bow: agree with all your points.

But you have agree with me that Ajith has to check his fitness...for me he doesn't have to come with six pack or even toned body but just slim like kireedom is more than enough to make us watch the movie twice or thrice.I guess this can be done just by regular exercise.

Leo's comments are not criticism but defending himself from getting hurt(When people pass derogatory comments about our favorite we get hurt)

Salt and Pepper look is looking good on Ajith but he has take a watch at the propotion of "Salt & Pepper" :)

Yesterday watched "Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows" this movie will fit Ajith without any effort.I hope GVM comes up with this kind of movie.

rachel
2nd February 2014, 04:06 PM
a

he doesn't feel in-secured about his looks.. he doesn't feel in-secured to be as he is (salt & pepper) , he doesn't feel in secured to play his age role, nor he felt he secured to have a duet with heroine..
He is neither in-secured nor in fear .. like other actors.. who try to show their muscles, get away with duets..

To me Ajith always stands out from the crowd..i think Ajith came with unshaven look in Amarkalam when other actors are clean shaven in that point in time..
he is with salt&pepper look now.. yea he his putting weight.. but no one can deny his screen presence..that too without makeup..

To me Ajith is bundle of surprise... for his confident, guts.. he doesnt fear.. but he make others fear of his presence..
but just see his peers and his fans.. 'antha bhayam irukanunda' !

exactly....he makes others fear of his presence... :thumbsup:

uruzalari
2nd February 2014, 11:57 PM
Gauthamvasudevmenon ‏@menongautham 48m

Announcement and details about the film with ajith in a week's time. Please wait..Hang on.. And Thank you for the overwhelming enthusiasm..

sakthii
3rd February 2014, 10:45 AM
Arragesh.. i understand leo's and your point... yes we fans have lots of wish..
yes.. we would be more happy to see Ajith with fitness.
Just wish to say how Ajith has come this loong way.. while we speak many cliches in tamil films.. Ajith is triggering to speak and making 'dyed hair' 'duet songs' 'not acting to real age of actors' 'rasigar mandram' 'title to hero' as cliche !! he is just BOLD.

cant think how he will be bashed (even by his fans) if his salt&pepper look, negative character in managatha, his look in veeram is a failure !!

love you Thala for just being BOLD !

wish Ajith workout to bring back his fitness not only in GVM movie..

selvakumar
3rd February 2014, 11:42 AM
Gauthamvasudevmenon ‏@menongautham 48m

Announcement and details about the film with ajith in a week's time. Please wait..Hang on.. And Thank you for the overwhelming enthusiasm..

Glad to hear from gvm.. Let us see.. Till this film releases in theater and I watch it on first day, I won't be sure about it.

Mohan kumar.
3rd February 2014, 11:58 AM
Hope GVM wont miss this opportunity.. He needs Ajith more as his favourite star deserted him and may not get a big hero in the near future..

Arragesh
3rd February 2014, 06:59 PM
Arragesh.. i understand leo's and your point... yes we fans have lots of wish..
yes.. we would be more happy to see Ajith with fitness.
Just wish to say how Ajith has come this loong way.. while we speak many cliches in tamil films.. Ajith is triggering to speak and making 'dyed hair' 'duet songs' 'not acting to real age of actors' 'rasigar mandram' 'title to hero' as cliche !! he is just BOLD.

cant think how he will be bashed (even by his fans) if his salt&pepper look, negative character in managatha, his look in veeram is a failure !!

love you Thala for just being BOLD !

wish Ajith workout to bring back his fitness not only in GVM movie..

No one can deny that[even the haters] he is Bold.It is even acknowledged by Surya and lot others. Off late all his released were in buzz and took tremendous opening is because of his "Bold" attitude.

Thala is right now on success streak and now need to captivate on that.I hope GVM gives Intelligent thriller with entertainment factors.

paranitharan
3rd February 2014, 07:04 PM
Hope GVM wont miss this opportunity.. He needs Ajith more as his favourite star deserted him and may not get a big hero in the near future..

lol so much ignorance in this post.

Russellyhd
4th February 2014, 12:17 PM
@TamilBoxOffice1 : I hope #Thala55 producer will take the necessary actions to prevent what happened to #Veeram in UK & SL. Avoid this well known distributor.

Hope u knw to whom he meant.. sariyaana kariyaavaathi..

BM
4th February 2014, 08:08 PM
GVM about Thala.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfosbBJCcAAnhYn.jpg:large

Russellyhd
4th February 2014, 09:08 PM
'உனக்கு உதவுறேனு உணர்த்துர மாதிரி அஜித் நடந்துக்கவே மாட்டார்..'

RESPECT MY DEAR THALA :bow: :bow:

எதிரியையும் நண்பனாக கருதுபவன் தெய்வத்துக்கு சமம்... என் தல தெய்வத்துக்கு நிகர் :bow: :bow:

Russellyhd
4th February 2014, 10:42 PM
First 2 pages of 3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bfo1u6cCYAAHqqm.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bfo10QkCMAAnKLK.jpg:large

GVM about Thala.

Freedom
5th February 2014, 01:07 AM
GVM about Thala.

manushan aanalum aniyaayathukku nallavraara irukaaru. His positive energy is true inspiration for anyone.

Still won't forget the back stabbing by Lingu when Ji failed. Ajith didn't even utter a word to press after Lingu lambasted him.

I hope GVM doesn't do the same if things don't fall in place.

Russellyhd
5th February 2014, 09:01 AM
Freedom,

wt lingu told ?

arulraj
5th February 2014, 09:22 AM
Still I don't have faith on GVM Aith combo ... athuvum intha sombu project enna statusnu theriyala ....enna nan solrathu :idontgetit:

paranitharan
5th February 2014, 10:19 AM
keep faith in ARM if not in vijayna. don't worry about us. we will do just fine.

Dinesh84
5th February 2014, 11:53 AM
parani, will you stop calling Vijay as 'vijayna' atleast in Ajith's threads ? Its not in good taste.

paranitharan
5th February 2014, 12:10 PM
not sure what you are on about with bad taste and all. it's how he talks with "na" at the end.

sakthii
5th February 2014, 12:49 PM
'உனக்கு உதவுறேனு உணர்த்துர மாதிரி அஜித் நடந்துக்கவே மாட்டார்..'

manushan aanalum aniyaayathukku nallavraara irukaaru. His positive energy is true inspiration for anyone.

We know this already Mr.GVM. pls dont deceive this good soul.

sakthii
5th February 2014, 12:51 PM
not sure what you are on about with bad taste and all. it's how he talks with "na" at the end.

FYKI, 'na' mannerism in film started with Goundmani , Sathyaraj and director Manivannan

Dinesh84
5th February 2014, 01:12 PM

It was just a request. If it is diffcult for you to avoid, go ahead and thanks

Russellyhd
5th February 2014, 02:23 PM
Dear All,

FYKI, Poll s added nd do the needful :)

Russellyhd
5th February 2014, 07:17 PM
Kaushik LM ‏@lmkmoviemaniac 6h
#Thala55 - #Ajith #GVM film expected to begin shoots on Feb 24th.
#Anushka and #ARRahman also confirmed.
Official announcements awaited.

:boo:

leosimha
6th February 2014, 09:58 PM
any news on if this movie involves another heroine? news is coming out that Karthik is going to be the Villain...one of my favorite yesteryear actor. :)

leosimha
7th February 2014, 02:32 PM
Ajith’s role and looks in upcoming Gautam project kept under wraps

Kollywood is abuzz with hot speculations revolving around Thala Ajith’s upcoming project with Gautham Vasudev Menon, his role and looks in it.
http://truthdive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/IMG_4901-300x200.jpg

Sources say that Ajith himself had called upon Gautham Vasudev Menon to direct his next film at a juncture when Gautham was surrounded by troubles relating to his last film Neethaane En Ponvasantham which did not take off very well and also some other production issues. Gautham had a script that has really impressed Ajith. Gautham is planning to bring about a sea change in Ajith’s looks in their film, sources say.Not wanting to go out and reveal his new looks for the movie, Ajith is said to be holed up inside his ECR bungalow and also refrains from doing video chats with his friends which he usually indulges in.Anushka is confirmed to play his female lead in the movie and the shoots are expected to go on floors from February 28.

Link - http://truthdive.com/2014/02/07/kollywood-news-feb-7-kochadaiiyaan-ajith-in-news-today.html

Russellyhd
8th February 2014, 09:51 AM
Avamaanapattaan ethir katchikaaran :rotfl:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bf7I6l4CcAA4OXr.jpg:large

#Thala on 1st place #Ajith & #Vijay in 2nd http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/2

Mr.GreyShirt
8th February 2014, 10:11 AM
Is this movie releasing this year?

Russellyhd
8th February 2014, 10:13 AM
Is this movie releasing this year?

Planned for Diwali 2014..

Shooting frm Feb 24 or 28 as of nw..

Mr.GreyShirt
8th February 2014, 10:15 AM
Planned for Diwali 2014
Okay. I just don't know how long he takes to finish a movie.

Russellyhd
8th February 2014, 10:21 AM
Okay. I just don't know how long he takes to finish a movie.

As Thala hitting Gym nw a days (frm sum sources) nd he keeping secret abt his luk, Shooting should be happened soon nd v cn expect most of the shooting spot s foreign locales, they cn finish the shooting in minimum time.. hope so... lets c...

Mohan kumar.
8th February 2014, 11:07 AM
Thala on the way.. No more salt :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31/q71/s720x720/1655575_540016042779669_1322162382_o.jpg

rachel
8th February 2014, 04:01 PM
good news

leosimha
8th February 2014, 04:20 PM
I would like to see Ajith with a ponytail with spanish looks. :) It will be great. :thumbsup: the last time I remember Ajith sporting a ponytail was in the movie Thirupathi.

Mr.GreyShirt
8th February 2014, 06:43 PM
I would like to see Ajith with a ponytail with spanish looks. :) It will be great. :thumbsup: the last time I remember Ajith sporting a ponytail was in the movie Thirupathi.

Umm...No.

Russellyhd
11th February 2014, 01:19 PM
Thala_55 : So according to @itssuriya Official Updates regarding #Thala55 will come on Feb16 :)

Siv.S
11th February 2014, 06:17 PM
bharathnt ‏@bharath1

Spoke to A M Ratnam. He confirmed Anushka plays heroine in #Ajith - GVM project. Shooting to begin this month-end!!!!

Russellyhd
11th February 2014, 07:00 PM
Gvm planning to make sequels of dgp raghavan #Thala55 Gvm interview in Malayalam paper (from #ManoramaDaily)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgK0h16CQAI6d8I.jpg:large

Parthyy
11th February 2014, 07:04 PM
Gvm planning to make sequels of dgp raghavan #Thala55 Gvm interview in Malayalam paper (from #ManoramaDaily)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgK0h16CQAI6d8I.jpg:large
_/\_ Indha Padam Eduthu Mudinga Aparam adha paarkalaam...

rachel
12th February 2014, 04:45 AM
after reading vj+murugadas' movie storyline i am very impressed...it looks very good...

i'm green with envy :mrgreen:

i really...really.....really...want ajith +gvm movei's strory line is as good as vijay +murugadas movie or better.....hoping for the best...

arghhhhhh......................

Mr.GreyShirt
12th February 2014, 05:30 AM
Did they say what genre it is going to be?

Russellyhd
12th February 2014, 02:57 PM
Did they say what genre it is going to be?

chances for as Intelligent cop cum romance story..

rachel
13th February 2014, 04:45 AM
anybody think he may play negative role??????????????????

Mr.GreyShirt
13th February 2014, 08:00 AM
chances for as Intelligent cop cum romance story..

Like Vettaiyadu Vilayadu?

Mahen
13th February 2014, 08:32 AM
:lol: Karthik kb enna GM oda assistant director-ah? why is everyone asking him?

Mr.GreyShirt
13th February 2014, 08:38 AM
:lol: Karthik kb enna GM oda assistant director-ah? why is everyone asking him?

I'm not asking him particularly. It was for the thread. I quoted him since he was the one who replied. I just wanted some information.

Arragesh
15th February 2014, 05:42 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/358x56w.jpg

Parthyy
17th February 2014, 04:31 PM
Latest update on Thala 55
The latest buzz about Thala 55, to be directed by Gautham Vasudeva Menon and produced by AM Ratnam is that the film will start rolling in March.
Ajith has gone through GVM`s draft of the script and has has asked him to expand and make a bounded script. We understand the script work is complete.
As the script demands Thala Ajith to look slim, we understand he is hitting the gym to get the slim and stylish look for the movie. The shoot of the movie which was supposed to start in mid-February has been postponed to March 2nd week.
There is some speculation that Thala Ajith is in Kerala getting Ayurvedic treatment as well.
Well, now the million dollar question is who will be the music director. Both AR Rahman and Anirudh seem to be the front-runners and in a week`s time, an official announcement is expected regarding who will be the composer for the film.

http://www.sify.com/movies/latest-update-on-thala-55-news-tamil-ocrjpyaghee.html

Arragesh
17th February 2014, 07:02 PM
Feb 21st there will be formal announcement about the film with cast & crew details.But i'm expecting them on 20th of Feb itself considering thursday sentiment that Ajith-AMR follows.

#Thala55 ‏@Thala_55 24m
So #Thala #Ajith to sport a Muscular Macho Look in #Thala55? lets wait n see :) :)

paranitharan
17th February 2014, 11:09 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/358x56w.jpg

come on. It is not Ajith

aceqoxim
17th February 2014, 11:31 PM
Came across a picture in Twitter, Ajith has dark hair and a toned physique. Is that recent? He looks like Anjanaya/Villain Ajith, very handsome and much younger.

aceqoxim
17th February 2014, 11:38 PM

This is the one I'm talking about.

Parthyy
18th February 2014, 01:32 AM
^^ Stardust,That is a old one taken during Billa2 time...

Siv.S
18th February 2014, 11:20 AM
^^ Stardust,That is a old one taken during Billa2 time...
Much before that..2010, testing in Malaysia racing circuit before F2..

Parthyy
18th February 2014, 11:21 AM

aceqoxim
18th February 2014, 11:25 AM
Thank you Siv and Parthy.

Parthyy
18th February 2014, 11:28 AM
Oh ok.....Siva
Undoubtedly most Deadleist combo ever as of now in Kollywood
Ajith +GVM +ARRahman(Hoping hes confirmed) + Anushka :smokesmirk:

Film planned to be Diwali Release...Again Thala Diwali This year... with shoot commencing in Mid March and Wrap up by June-July as Per GVM associate @itissuriya

Arragesh
18th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Seems Anirud gonna compose music

http://i61.tinypic.com/25swimt.jpg

rachel
19th February 2014, 04:11 AM
Oh ok.....Siva

Film planned to be Diwali Release...Again Thala Diwali This year... with shoot commencing in Mid March and Wrap up by June-July as Per GVM associate @itissuriya

wrap up by june -july :shock: NO WAY

rachel
19th February 2014, 04:30 AM
அஜித்தின் சம்பளம்
IndiaGlitz [Monday, February 17, 2014] Comments

கெளதம் மேனன் இயக்கத்தில் நடிக்கப்போகும் படத்துக்கு அஜித் வாங்கப்போகும் சம்பளம் எவ்வளவு என்பதுதான் கடந்த சில நாட்களாக திரைப்பட ஊடகங்களில் தலைப்பு செய்தி. அஜித்தை வைத்து ஆரம்பம் என்ற சூப்பர் ஹிட் படத்தைத் தயாரித்த ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம்தான் இந்தப் படத்தையும் தயாரிக்கிறார் என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.
Ajith Salary

ஆரம்பம். வீரம் என்று அடுத்தடுத்து சூப்பர் ஹிட் படங்களைக் கொடுத்திருக்கும் அஜித் தன் சம்பளத்தை 28 கோடியாக உயர்த்திவிட்டதாகவும் ஏ.எம்.ரத்னமும் அதைத் தரச் சம்மதித்துவிட்டதாகவும் இன்று ஒரு செய்தி வெளியானது.
இதை உறுதிபடுத்திக்கொள்ள அஜித்துக்கு நெருங்கிய வட்டாரத்தில் உள்ள ஒருவரிடம் பேசினோம். கெளதம் மேனன் இயக்க, ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் தயாரிக்க இருக்கும் படத்தில் நடிக்க அஜித் வாங்கவிருக்கும் சம்பளம் ரூபாய் 25 கோடி என்பதை உறுதி செய்தார் அவர். மேலும் இந்தச் சம்பளம் அஜித்துக்கும் ரதனத்துக்கும் இடையில் கையெழுத்திடப்பட்ட ஒப்பந்தத்திலேயே குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ளதாம்.

சம்பள விஷயத்தில் எப்போதுமே இந்த வெளிப்படைத்தன்மையை பின்பற்றும் அஜித் வருமான வரியிலிருந்து தப்ப வேண்டும் என்பதற்காக சம்பளத்தின் ஒரு பகுதியை திரைமறைவில் வாங்கிக்கொள்ளும் பழக்கத்தை எப்போதுமே கடைபிடித்ததில்லை என்கிறார் அந்த நபர். இதனால்தான் அஜித் ஒரு படத்துக்கு வாங்கும் சம்பளம் என்ன என்பது அனைவருக்கும் எளிதாகத் தெரிந்துவிடுகிறது என்றும் கூறினார் அவர்.
அஜித்தின் நேர்மையை பாராட்ட வார்த்தைகள் இல்லை...! .

Mohan kumar.
19th February 2014, 12:36 PM
Okay, here is the answer for the million dollar question 'who is the music director for Ajith-Gautham Menon film?'. There was a buzz that both AR Rahman and Anirudh are the front runners for the project and now it is confirmed that Anirudh will be composing music for the film.

Yes, in a recent media interaction Anirudh confirmed that he will be composing music for Ajith - Gautham Menon film. Apparently AR Rahman is composing for Gautham Menon's ongoing project with Simbu and the composer couldn't allot time for another project within short span of time.

Anirudh is also composing for Vijay's 57th project which is being directed by AR Murugadoss.

http://cinemalead.com/news-id-check-the-music-director-for-ajith-gautham-menon-movie-ajith-19-02-144557.htm

rachel
19th February 2014, 02:56 PM
Ajith Mesmerizes the Malayalam Cinema

Ajith's Salt & Pepper look and getup has been adopted by many Heroes of the Malayalam Film Industry.

Since Ajith's Salt & Pepper look has yielded much fruitful results for Ajith in his films like 'Mangatha', 'Aarambam' and 'Veeram', presently the Malayalam Heroes are also following the same route.

Malayalam Star Mammooty is presently acting in the movie 'Gangster', in which he plays his roles in 5 different getups. In one of his five looks, he acts with a Salt & Pepper getup with grey hair and partly grey beard.

Malayalam Star Mohanlal is acting as Hero in the film 'Laila-O-Laila', under the direction of Joshi. He is also acting for the film 'Mr. Fraud', which has been directed by Unni Krishnan. In both the movies Mohanlal is also following the Salt & Pepper look of Ajith.

Another Malayalam Star Prithiviraj is presently acting in his film 'Seventh Day', as a 42 year old Police Officer with grey hair. On the whole, Our Ajith's Salt & Pepper looks and his getups, Mesmerizes the entire Malayalam Cinema.

George Thomas
19th February 2014, 03:09 PM
Yes, in a recent media interaction Anirudh confirmed that he will be composing music for Ajith - Gautham Menon film. [/URL]

ARR with Ajith - GVM would have been great but Anirudh is a welcome change.

Parthyy
19th February 2014, 03:44 PM
Ayyo Anirudh ellaam Vonaam.... kathiyae saavadipaan..

George Thomas
19th February 2014, 04:01 PM

This time,he is not with Dhanush to do this :D GVM pathuparu,but i want some singers to sing the songs :)

Mohan kumar.
19th February 2014, 05:55 PM

:-D Surely, GVM wont allow that.. Anirudh music la matum concentrate panna paravala..

rachel
20th February 2014, 07:27 AM
Ajith-Anushka's Film Delayed By A Month?

Posted by: Ramchander Updated: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 17:52 [IST]

Ajith Kumar and Anushka Shetty starrer forthcoming movie directed by Gautham Menon has been delayed. Now, the film is getting ready to hit the floors in March.

The upcoming flick was supposed to hit the floors in February. It was said that Gautham Menon was planning to launch the flick with an official pooja on 15 of this month. The director had announced the same on his Twitter account. But due to some unavoidable circumstances, it has been delayed.

Gautham Menon is now putting things in place and game to start the shooting in the second week of March. Meanwhile, he is also giving final touches to the script and busy with the pre-production works. On the other end, Gautham Menon wanted to rope in AR Rahman to compose the music. They had earlier worked in blockbuster Vinnayathaandi Varuvaaya and music had done magic. But the Oscar Award winner seems to be busy and has reportedly told that he can't commit for the project in the near future. Hence, Gautham Menon has offered the movie to youth sensation Anirudh Ravichander. It is reported that he has given a green signal to the project.

However, the forthcoming movie will be made in international standards and Ajith Kumar will be seen in never-before avatar.

Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/news/2014/ajith-anushka-film-delayed-month-132414.html

i can't wait to see slim ajith :smile:

Parthyy
20th February 2014, 11:33 AM
HarrisJayaraj Million times better than Anirudh...anway letc

arulraj
20th February 2014, 11:37 AM
அஜித் படத்தில் அனுஷ்கா இல்லையா?

கௌதம் மேனன் படத்தில் நடிக்க ஸ்லிம்மாக இருக்க வேண்டும் என்பதற்காக ஜிம்மிலேயே பழியாகக் கிடக்கிறார் அஜித்.
மார்ச் மூன்றாம் வாரத்திற்குள் ஷூட்டிங் நடத்த கௌதம் மேனன் திட்டமிட்டு இருக்கிறார். இந்நிலையில், அனுஷ்காவால் கால்ஷீட் ஒதுக்க முடியாத நிலையில் இருக்கிறாராம்.

http://cinema.vikatan.com/uploaded/11234.jpg'ருத்ரம்மா தேவி', 'பாகுபாலி' படங்களில் பிஸியாக இருப்பதோடு, சண்டைப் பயிற்சியில் கவனம் செலுத்துவதால் அனுஷ்கா இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் முதிர்ச்சியாகத் தெரிகிறாராம்.
ஆனால், அஜித் படத்தில் கொஞ்சம் இளமையாகத் தெரிய வேண்டும் என்பதால், அனுஷ்கா இதில் நடிப்பாரா? கௌதம் மேனன் அதுவரைக்கும் காத்திருப்பாரா? என்பது தெரியவில்லை.
'வீரம்' படத்தில் அஜித்துடன் நடிக்க அனுஷ்காவைத்தான் முதலில் தேர்ந்தெடுத்தனர். கால்ஷீட் பிரச்னையால் அனுஷ்கா நடிக்க முடியவில்லை. இப்போதும் அதே சிக்கல் வந்திருக்கிறது.

Mohan kumar.
20th February 2014, 11:47 AM
Anushka wont be a good match for slim Ajith.. Better they can look for a young heroine..

k_vanan
20th February 2014, 12:31 PM

Sure chartbuster :) Anirudh new music sensation... YSR & HJ fuse pona bulb-u ;)

Parthyy
20th February 2014, 03:43 PM
Aww....

Bro Anirudh listen VIP songs ....tried hard to like the songs ....
mudila

k_vanan
20th February 2014, 05:26 PM
Aww....

mudila

Agree bro.. VIP songs koncham sothapal but still hit among youths. GVM+Anirudh kandipa diff. dimension-na irukum

George Thomas
20th February 2014, 05:31 PM
Aww....

mudila

Anirudh in the hands of GVM is definitely good for him.

Pin your hopes on GVM and not on Anirudh :) GVM will extract the best from him.

Mahen
21st February 2014, 05:49 AM
Anirudh is good..but he has to stay away from dhanush

rajeshkrv
21st February 2014, 06:36 AM
Anirudh is good..but he has to stay away from dhanush

not only Anirudh, sivakarthikeyan too. already both have lot of danush influence

rachel
21st February 2014, 04:41 PM
அனுஷ்கா இல்லையாம்
IndiaGlitz [Friday, February 21, 2014] 0 Comments

கவுதம்மேனன் படத்தில் அஜீத் ஹீரேவாக நடிக்கிறார் அல்லவா? இந்த படத்தின் முன் தயாரிப்பு பணிகளை விறுவிறுப்பாக நடத்திக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார் அவர். முதலில் இந்த படத்தில் அஜீத்துக்கு ஜோடியாக அனுஷ்கா நடிப்பார் என்று பரவலாக கூறப்பட்டது. உடம்பை குறைத்து சிக்கென இருக்க வேண்டும் என்பதற்காக தினந்தோறும் அஜீத் ஜிம்மிலியே இருக்கிறார்.

Ajith - Anushka

அவரைப்போல தானும் ஆக வேண்டாமா? லேசாக பூசினாற் போல இருக்கும் அனுஷ்காவும் ஜிம்முக்கு சென்று வருவதாக கூறப்பட்டது. இந்த நிலையில்தான் இன்னொரு அதிரடி நியூஸ். இந்த படத்தில் அனுஷ்கா நடிக்கப் போவதில்லையாம். இதற்கு பல்வேறு காரணங்கள் சொல்லப்பட்டாலும், தனது உடல்வாகை குறைக்க அவர் விரும்பாததுதான் காரணம் என்கிறார்கள். வேறு வழியில்லாமல் பாலிவுட் பக்கம் தனது தேடலை துவங்கியிருக்கிறார் கவுதம்மேனன். பிரியங்கா, தீபிகா படுகோனே என்று வலை வீசுகிறார்களாம். அஜீத் என்றால் யார்தான் கால்ஷீட் கொடுக்க மாட்டார்கள்? ஆனால் இவர்களும் உள்ளே வந்தால் படத்தின் பட்ஜெட் எகிறும். அதற்கேற்ப வியாபாரமும் எகிறும். அதற்கேற்ப வடக்கிலும் தியேட்டர் போடலாம். இந்த வைட் ஆங்கிள் வியூகத்தின் அடுத்தடுத்த ஸ்டெப்புகள் பரபரப்பாகவே இருக்கிறது

WHAT?????????????????????????????

Mahen
22nd February 2014, 12:22 PM
great news if true :) if not tamannaah, get some freshies like the one in Simbu-GM's film..

paranitharan
22nd February 2014, 06:11 PM
hope it is trisha or nayan

Parthyy
24th February 2014, 12:50 PM
Gautham gives finishing touches to Thala 55
By Moviebuzz

Gautham Vasudeva Menon is giving finishing touches to the script of his ambitious film, in which he will be working with Thala Ajith for the first time.

Gautham has switched off his mobile and is at an undisclosed location, outside India giving the final touches to the script. The buzz is that the film will be a romance and action mixed together in the right proposition.
Producer AM Ratnam wants to start the shoot of this Ajith-Anushka starrer by mid-March. Already the locations have been finalised. The music director and other cast and crew will be officially announced by Gautham shortly.

Thala 55 is being planned to be shot continuously in one single schedule and the producer wants to release it by September 2014.
http://www.sify.com/movies/gautham-gives-finishing-touches-to-thala-55-news-tamil-ocykOPajeea.html

Parthyy
24th February 2014, 12:51 PM
Trisha Nayan laam Venavae Venaam

Arragesh
24th February 2014, 04:22 PM
Yeah some fresh faces like Sonam Kapoor. or parineethi chopra.Personally i prefer Sonam Kapoor.

But in any case if there is thought between Nayan or Trisha,I would prefer Trisha mainly coz the chemistry between thala and trisha is awsome

Parthyy
24th February 2014, 04:39 PM
Sonam Sonakshi Amalabaals Tops the list of India's most awkward looking acctress

Parineeti chopra would be awesome

cujoo
24th February 2014, 08:11 PM
No Nayan or Trisha.... expecting new combo :)

rachel
25th February 2014, 03:48 AM
Gautham gives finishing touches to Thala 55
By Moviebuzz
Source : SIFY
Last Updated: Mon, Feb 24, 2014 10:50 hrs

Gautham Vasudeva Menon is giving finishing touches to the script of his ambitious film, in which he will be working with Thala Ajith for the first time.

Gautham has switched off his mobile and is at an undisclosed location, outside India giving the final touches to the script. The buzz is that the film will be a romance and action mixed together in the right proposition.

Producer AM Ratnam wants to start the shoot of this Ajith-Anushka starrer by mid-March. Already the locations have been finalised. The music director and other cast and crew will be officially announced by Gautham shortly.

Thala 55 is being planned to be shot continuously in one single schedule and the producer wants to release it by September 2014.

rachel
25th February 2014, 04:12 AM
if not anushka, what about amy jackson????

Cinemarasigan
25th February 2014, 10:14 AM
GVM gives reasonable amount of importance to the female lead in his films.. He will wait for the heroine's availability who is in his mind. He may not go for northies, probably settle either with Anushka or 3sha.

Mohan kumar.
25th February 2014, 10:35 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t31/q71/s720x720/1911086_549088385205768_2018821801_o.jpg

George Thomas
25th February 2014, 11:27 AM
Every tidbit or article is mentioning that official announcement soon. But antha soon eppo varum nu therlaye ba :banghead: :curse::oops:

George Thomas
25th February 2014, 11:29 AM
I personally like Sonam kapoor much but for some reason i dont like to see her opposite Thala.

Parineeti chopra would be a good match

cujoo
25th February 2014, 11:56 PM
I personally like Sonam kapoor much but for some reason i dont like to see her opposite Thala.

Parineeti chopra would be a good match

Yaruppa ivanga ellam?????

George Thomas
26th February 2014, 07:12 AM
Yaruppa ivanga ellam?????

Ivangalam hindi heroines :)

A.ANAND
26th February 2014, 09:43 AM
aniruth is md for this movie says sify.com

Parthyy
26th February 2014, 12:52 PM
^^Thats speculation going on for some time...

Siv.S
26th February 2014, 04:13 PM
^^Thats speculation going on for some time...
ARR + Anirudh-nnu oru rumour kilambuthey :roll:

Parthyy
26th February 2014, 04:34 PM

Only Gautham should clear with official release.... March 6 may be

Cinemarasigan
26th February 2014, 08:16 PM

ARR for songs and Anirudh for BGM ?

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 09:19 AM
Notable things:

1. Big brand names of the decade coming to one project - Thala - ARR (hope) - A M Ratnam - GVM.

2. Thala - GVM meeting wil be held today to discuss abt the project.

3. Film pooja held on Feb 6th.

4. Heroine s Anushka almost confirmed

5. MD wil be revealed soon.. Chances r ARR , Harris , Aniruth

6. Mostly shooting wil be on Foreign locations

Notable things (As of today) :

1. MD selection s still in dilemma ARR / Aniruth 50-50 chance :???: No wonder other MD's (HJ or U1) if come to picture

2. Script s completed by GVM nd approved by Thala :)

3. Announcement cum Shooting mostly wil take place 3rd week of March..

4. As of nw, Anushka s heroine.. chance to be changed later..

5. Thala shed his weight 23 to 26 kg for the requirement of the project.. Hats off Thala :bow:

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 09:19 AM
Contd..

6. For the last 1 month, Thala s unavailable to see his frnds/relatives in order to hide his new luk

7. Thala s going to be new dash stylish luk tat never seen be4 in TFI :smokesmirk:

8. GVM s also out of the contacts frm media in order to concentrate to finalise cast nd crew..

9. rameshlaus : A person who has seen #Thala in his new slim avatar for #Thala55 is sayin his wght loss is very very significant.. Not few Kgs.. Much more..

10. 1205 RT & 773 FAV.. Never happened for any combo earlier.. #AjithGvm #Thala55 http://t.co/cMbarsX1qt

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 09:37 AM
AJITH POSTPONES HIS SURGERY – TOI

Dated Feb 25,2014 - AJITH POSTPONES HIS SURGERY

We had earlier reported that Ajith was all set to undergo a surgery sometime by the end of 2013. The actor had sustained injuries on his leg while he was shooting for Arrambam, and had decided to postpone the surgery until he finishes Veeram. However, we have now learnt that he might not be getting himself operated upon for this whole year.

A source close to the actor says, “Ajith will commence work on his film with Gautham Menon soon, and wants to keep himself fit for the project. He has been hitting the gym and has kept himself occupied. Whenever the pain surfaces, he tries some self-healing method :( . He isn’t too keen on a surgery, and is trying to keep himself agile by performing exercises under the guidance of a trainer.”

Meanwhile, there was buzz that Anushka might not be teaming up with Ajith in his film with Gautham Menon. The source says, “That’s untrue. Gautham and his team are planning to come out with an official announcement soon.”

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 03:28 PM
lmkmoviemaniac : Hot news report about #Thala55 coming up :)

lmkmoviemaniac : #Thala55: #Thala #Ajith as a young and dynamic cop http://t.co/3zAgGiVMm0 An investigative report about this huge #GVM project

lmkmoviemaniac : Our sources' report about #Thala55 - #Ajith to play a young and dynamic cop role :smokesmirk:- No salt and pepper look - Working out to get the fit look

lmkmoviemaniac : Our sources' report about #Thala55 - After simple pooja, shoot to begin around March 15 - Shoot to end by July - Diwali 2014 release plan

lmkmoviemaniac : Our sources' report about #Thala55 - #Anushka and #ARRahman in talks :pink: - Another leading actor in talks for a sizable role alongside #Ajith

rameshlaus : #Thala as young and dynamic cop in #Thala55.. Having seen #Thala's #Arrambam and #GVM's #KK and #VV.. Jus one word.. Box Office - Therikkum! :smokesmirk:

Parthyy
27th February 2014, 03:56 PM
Oh ok.....Siva

Naanga Appava sonnomla..

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 03:59 PM
Naanga Appava sonnomla..

ARR nd Anushka in talkes 1ly.. have to confirm yet.. :(

Parthyy
27th February 2014, 04:19 PM

Parthyy
27th February 2014, 04:20 PM
ARR nd Anushka in talkes 1ly.. have to confirm yet.. :(

Cools its almost through...official thaan letc Anirudh odipoyuru thambi...

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 04:27 PM
Cools its almost through...official thaan letc Anirudh odipoyuru thambi...

:exactly: hope the interview of Ani in kumudam s abt KVA project #Thala56 1ly..

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 04:48 PM
Moreover, Anirudh'na chinna pasanga padathukku thaan set aagaum..nammalai maathiri Mass hero padathukkun'a set aagathu.. ;)

Arragesh
27th February 2014, 08:25 PM
I don't know why I don't wish to see Ajith in Cop role.Coz it is getting too repetitive.Instead something unique like a guy in white collar job or even the role of spy/Army(Navy or Airforce) is also ok for me.

Actually there are 2 events happened today[Both are sad news but serves a fantastic story line]
- Submarine accident
- Army jawan kills 4 peer jawans & kills himself

Regarding MD I don't mind if it is Anirudh but definitely not at the cost of ARR.I really hope ARR gets roped in.
For KVA film I would prefer Anirudh over HJ

Parthyy
27th February 2014, 08:32 PM
Moreover, Anirudh'na chinna pasanga padathukku thaan set aagaum..nammalai maathiri Mass hero padathukkun'a set aagathu.. ;)

Ooha Anirudh A sonnadhuku Dhaan Anga Pongala...ok..... Neenga ,Siva .Sivakarthikeyana sonna.. kobam vandhuruch :rotfl: avangalum Youth Icon thaane ..

Arragesh
27th February 2014, 08:39 PM
Parthy/Kaarthickb

I would request you 2 edit the post that way...Lets not start anything from here.We should be as genuine as Thala.

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 11:01 PM
Ooha Anirudh A sonnadhuku Dhaan Anga Pongala...ok..... Neenga ,Siva .Sivakarthikeyana sonna.. kobam vandhuruch :rotfl: avangalum Youth Icon thaane ..

avanga range enna'nu therinju response pandraanga..namakkethukku antha vengaayam'na..free'ya viduvom.. :)

Russellyhd
27th February 2014, 11:06 PM
Yarda paninga itha.. Therikuthu.. One of the best fan made poster ever :smokesmirk:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhUwFIrCcAAFJ9g.jpg:large

rachel
28th February 2014, 04:23 AM
Contd..

9. rameshlaus : A person who has seen #Thala in his new slim avatar for #Thala55 is sayin his wght loss is very very significant.. Not few Kgs.. Much more..

really....looking forward to seeing that

Death Note
28th February 2014, 08:02 AM
Yarda paninga itha.. Therikuthu.. One of the best fan made poster ever :smokesmirk:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhUwFIrCcAAFJ9g.jpg:large

This is stupid unless it is confirmed that Ajith is playing a US soldier during the invasion of Iraq, which I doubt is very likely.

Russellyhd
28th February 2014, 10:35 AM
Ther s no stupidity here..tis s only FAN MADE poster nd v r appreciating his photo shop work here rather than the plot.. simple

paranitharan
28th February 2014, 10:57 AM
This is stupid unless it is confirmed that Ajith is playing a US soldier during the invasion of Iraq, which I doubt is very likely.

I gotta laugh at this.

Adox
28th February 2014, 05:11 PM
"We also hear that the script has scope for another leading actor to share the screen space with Ajith, on the lines of how Arjun did in Mankatha. The actor who will be doing this pivotal role is yet to be decided."

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/exclusive-thala-ajith-as-a-young-and-dynamic-cop.html

Parthyy
28th February 2014, 05:56 PM
Exclusive: Thala Ajith as a young and dynamic cop

The upcoming Ajith - Gautham Menon project, which comes on the back of successive hits for Ajith, in Arrambam and Veeram, is slowly gearing up for its start. We have investigated some exciting details from trusted sources, about this A.M.Rathnam production and here they are.

The film is likely to start its shoots with a simple 'pooja' ceremony and between March 15 and 17, 'Thala 55' is expected to get off the starting blocks. The film's shoots are planned to be wrapped up before the end of July, and the team is eyeing a Diwali 2014 release.

Now coming to Ajith's role in the film, he is touted to be playing a young and dynamic cop in the film. Thala is currently working on his fitness and he is also expected to bid goodbye to the 'salt and pepper' hair which we saw in his recent films. On the whole, fans can expect a different Ajith in this film. And the long pending surgery that Ajith is expected to undergo, won't be happening until he completes this film

A.R.Rahman is in talks to compose for the film and the final deal is expected to be signed soon. The lead actress is also yet to be firmed up with Anushka leading the race to bag the role. We also hear that the script has scope for another leading actor to share the screen space with Ajith, on the lines of how Arjun did in Mankatha. The actor who will be doing this pivotal role is yet to be decided.

We again reiterate that all this information is obtained through investigation with our trusted sources. An official word from the people concerned with this much hyped project is awaited.

rachel
3rd March 2014, 05:45 AM
"We also hear that the script has scope for another leading actor to share the screen space with Ajith, on the lines of how Arjun did in Mankatha. The actor who will be doing this pivotal role is yet to be decided."

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/exclusive-thala-ajith-as-a-young-and-dynamic-cop.html

what about actor kartik????? he is the villain?????

and i don't like ajith playing cop :twisted:

rachel
3rd March 2014, 01:36 PM
Gautham Menon gets his favourite heroine Samantha for Ajith?

LATEST UPDATES

With news floating in that Anushka may not be able to allot dates for the Ajith starrer to be directed by Gautham Menon, we now hear that the director has decided to get in his favourite heroine Samantha onboard.

Reportedly, the director is in talks with the actress and has asked for her call sheet and Samantha has also made it very clear that she would love to pair up with the star on the silver screens.

Having some biggies in her kitty such as the Vijay – AR Murugadoss project and Suriya’s Anjaan, Samantha is keen on working with Ajith as well.

Parthyy
3rd March 2014, 02:14 PM

LATEST UPDATES

With news floating in that Anushka may not be able to allot dates for the Ajith starrer to be directed by Gautham Menon, we now hear that the director has decided to get in his favourite heroine Samantha onboard.

Reportedly, the director is in talks with the actress and has asked for her call sheet and Samantha has also made it very clear that she would love to pair up with the star on the silver screens.

Having some biggies in her kitty such as the Vijay – AR Murugadoss project and Suriya’s Anjaan, Samantha is keen on working with Ajith as well.

Wow Which site ?

rachel
4th March 2014, 04:36 AM
it's from a secret source.. parthy......................just kidding...

www.tamilcinema24.com

Russellyhd
4th March 2014, 10:54 AM
http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/tamil-cinema/%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%9C%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8D%E0%A E%A4%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%8D-8-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%87%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%B8%E0%A F%8D/article5745815.ece

Ajith’s 8 Packs :roll: Take care of ur health Thala :???:

அஜித் – கெளதம் மேனன் இணையும் படத்திற்கான ஆரம்பகட்ட வேலை கள் நடந்துவரும் நிலையில் அப்படத் தைப் பற்றி சுவாரசியமான தகவல்கள் வெளியாகி வருகிறது.

இப்படத்தில் முதன் முறையாக முழுநீள போலீஸ் அதிகாரியாக களமிறங்கிறார் அஜித். நாயகியாக அனுஷ்கா ஒப்பந்தம் செய்யப்பட்டு இருக்கிறார். போலீஸ் அதிகாரி வேடம் என்பதால், உடம்பை மிகவும் குறைத்து, 8 பேக்ஸ் வைக்க திட்டமிட்டுள்ளாராம் அஜித். யம்மாடி அதற்காக ஜிம்மிலேயே தவம் கிடக்கிறார். அதோடு சால்ட் & பெப்பர் லுக்கில் இருந்து முற்றிலும் இளமையாக நடிக்க இருக்கிறாராம்.

நீண்ட நாட்களுக்கு முன்பு அஜித் – கெளதம் மேனன் இணைய இருந்தார் கள். ஆனால் கருத்து வேறுபாடு காரண மாக இருவரும் பிரிந்து விட்டார்கள். அதற்கு பிறகு விஜய், சூர்யா என பல முன்னணி நடிகர்களிடம் அக்கதையை கெளதம் மேனன் கூறினார். ஆனால், யாருமே நடிக்க முன்வரவில்லை.

கெளதம் மேனன் படத்தில் இருந்து சூர்யா விலகியதைத் தொடர்ந்து, கெளதம் மேனனை அழைத்துள்ளார் அஜித். “இந்த முறை நம்ம கூட்டணி மிஸ்ஸாக கூடாது. நாம பண்றோம், ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் தான் தயாரிப்பாளர்” என்று கூற சந்தோஷத்தில் திளைத்தார் கெளதம் மேனன்.

முதலில் அஜித்தை சந்திக்கும் போது கூறிய, அதே போலீஸ் அதிகாரி கதையை கையில் எடுத்திருக்கிறார் கெளதம் மேனன். இசையமைப்பாளராக ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மானிடம் பேசி வருகிறார். 5 மாதங்களில் முழுப் படப்பிடிப்பையும் முடித்து, தீபாவளிக்கு வெளியிட திட்ட மிட்டு இருக்கிறார்கள்.

மார்ச் 15ம் தேதிக்கு பிறகு படப்பிடிப்பைத் தொடங்கவுள்ள நிலையில் நடிகர், நடிகைகள் தேர்வு நடைபெற்று வருகிறது.

Russellyhd
4th March 2014, 11:17 AM
it's from a secret source.. parthy......................just kidding...

www.tamilcinema24.com

i think Samantha pairing wit Thala news s speculated as Samantha tweeted sum days before tat she would lik to pair wit Thala .. so the media s speculated themselves :???:

rachel
4th March 2014, 11:46 AM
i think Samantha pairing wit Thala news s speculated as Samantha tweeted sum days before tat she would lik to pair wit Thala .. so the media s speculated themselves :???:

ofcourse....they have to write something..we have to read something....so....

Russellyhd
4th March 2014, 12:53 PM
@rameshlaus: #IT officials who sealed #AMR's office during #Arrambam release time are goin to reopen his office shortly.. #Thala55 shoot will start soon! …

@rameshlaus: Also hearing instead of #Anushka, it will be a #Bollywood Actress for #Thala #Ajith in #Thala55..

Russellyhd
4th March 2014, 01:06 PM
rameshlaus : சிவாஜிக்கு தங்க பதக்கம், ரஜினிக்கு மூன்று முகம், கமலுக்கு காக்கிச் சட்டை, அதே மாதிரி அஜீத்துக்கு படம்தான் கவுதம் மேனனின் படம். #DinaMalar

rameshlaus : ரத்னம் கேட்காமலே ஓடிவந்து "ஆரம்பம்' கால்ஷீட் கொடுத்தார் அஜீத். இதனால் சக தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் மத்தியில் அஜீத் இமேஜ் உயர்ந்தது. #Nakkheeran

rameshlaus : #AMRathnam joined with #Thala.. He got financial relief.. #GVM joined with #Thala.. He got legal relief.. #Super

Russellyhd
7th March 2014, 10:21 AM
Shridhar Raghavan ‏@ShridharR 10h
Wonderful script sessions on @menongautham 's Ajith film. Turning out pretty cool & deadly, most important, a damn enjoyable collaboration�� :smokesmirk:

Sethumadhavan Napan ‏@Sethumadhavan 10h
@ShridharR Wow!u writing the script?awesome phir toh badiya hoga :) @menongautham

@Sethumadhavan touchwood :) we're working on it together. Been long keen to work with @menongautham and am quite the Ajith fan :)

Russellyhd
7th March 2014, 10:25 AM
So Shridhar Raghavan who s famous for bluffmaster, khakee, Dum Maaro Dum s the writer of Thala55 movie.. :)

Russellyhd
10th March 2014, 01:11 PM
rameshlaus : Latest #Kungumam has a cover story about #Thala #Ajith, #Thala55,restarting fan clubs etc., எடுத்த முடிவு எடுத்ததுதான்! முறுக்கேற்றும் அஜித்

rameshlaus : All #Tamil dailies and weeklies are simply repeating that its going to be @Samanthaprabhu2 instead of #Anushka in #Thala55

@Thala_55: Latest Article about #Thala55 http://t.co/HMHQbM7fZg

In Kungumam , #THALA55 Team has cleared d Rumour Saying "Thala is Not going to Appear Wit 8Packs but With a Slim Look" !

Russellyhd
10th March 2014, 04:32 PM
Wonderful script sessions on @menongautham 's Ajith film. Turning out pretty cool & deadly, most important, a damn enjoyable collaboration�� :smokesmirk:

http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/tamil-cinema/%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%9C%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%86%E0%AE%B3%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%AE%E0%A F%8D-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%9F%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A4%E0%A E%BF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%B2-%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%88%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%BE%E0%A E%9A%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%B0% E0%AF%8D/article5764161.ece

அஜித் - கெளதம் படத்தில் பிரபல கதையாசிரியர்

இந்தி திரையுலகில் பிரபல கதையாசிரியர் ஸ்ரீதர் ராகவன், கெளதம் மேனனோடு இணைந்து அஜித் படத்தில் பணியாற்ற இருக்கிறார்.

'வீரம்' படத்தினைத் தொடர்ந்து கெளதம் மேனன் இயக்கும் படத்தில் நடிக்க இருக்கிறார் அஜித். ஏ.எம்.ரத்னம் தயாரிக்க இருக்கிறார். மார்ச் 18ம் தேதி முதல் படப்பிடிப்பு தொடங்க இருக்கிறது.

இப்படத்தில் கெளதம் மேனனோடு இணைந்து ஸ்ரீதர் ராகவன் பணியாற்ற இருக்கிறார். இவர் இந்தியில் பிரபல கதையாசிரியர் ஆவார். காக்கி, ப்ளஃப் மாஸ்டர் உள்ளிட்ட பல படங்களுக்கு கதை எழுதியிருக்கிறார். அதுமட்டுமன்றி சி.ஐ.டி என்ற இந்தி நாடகத்திற்கும் எழுதியிருக்கிறார்.

ஸ்ரீதர் ராகவன் தனது ட்விட்டர் தளத்தில் "அஜித் நடிக்கும் படத்திற்காக கௌதம் மேனனுடன் அருமையான கதை விவாதத் தருணங்கள். மிக சுவாரஸ்யமாக வந்திருக்கிறது.முக்கியமாக அற்புதமான கூட்டணி" என்று தெரிவித்து இருக்கிறார்.

அஜித் நடிக்கவிருக்கும் இப்படம் ஒரு போலீஸ் கதையாகும். ஸ்ரீதர் ராகவன் ஏற்கனவே பல்வேறு போலீஸ் படங்களுக்கு கதை பணிகளில் ஈடுபட்டு இருந்ததால், கெளதம் மேனன் இவரை தேர்ந்தெடுத்து இருக்கிறாராம்.

rachel
11th March 2014, 04:21 AM
அஜீத்துக்கு ஜோடியாக தீபிகா படுகோனே-சன்னி லியோன்!
மார்ச் 10, 2014 | தமிழ் சினிமா | Tags:அனுஷ்கா

WP Greet Box iconXதமிழ் சினிமா செய்திகள் தினமும் உங்கள் மின்னஞ்சலுக்கு வேண்டுமா? உங்கள் மின்னஞ்சல் முகவரியை இங்கே அனுப்புங்கள்:

Deepika Padukone Hq Stills in Kochadaiyaan Movieவீரம் படத்தையடுத்து கெளதம்மேனன் இயக்கும் அஜீத் படத்தில், கதாநாயகியாக அனுஷ்கா நடிப்பதாக செய்திகள் வெளியாகின. ஆனால் பின்னர் அது மறுக்கப்பட்டது.

ஆனால் இப்போது அப்படத்தில் அஜீத்துக்கு ஜோடியாக கோச்சடையான் நாயகி தீபிகா படுகோனே நடிப்பதாக செய்திகள் வெளியாகியுள்ளன. அதோடு, வடகறி படத்தின் மூலம் தமிழுக்கு என்ட்ரி கொடுத்துள்ள கவர்ச்சிப் புயல் சன்னி லியோனும் இன்னொரு நாயகியாக நடிக்கிறாராம்.

மேலும், சமீபகாலமாக தான் சொல்லும் கதைகளைக்கேட்டு மேல்தட்டு ஹீரோக்கள் தெறித்து ஓடுவதால், அஜீத் நடிக்கும் படத்தில் தன்னுடன் இணைந்து பணியாற்ற பாலிவுட் திரைக்கதை ஆசிரியர் ஸ்ரீதர் ராகவன் என்பவரை கூட்டணி சேர்த்திருக்கிறார் கெளதம் மேனன். இவர் இந்தியில் காகி, தம் மரோ தம், பிளப் மாஸ்டர் உள்பட பல ஹிட் படங்களுக்கு திரைக்கதை எழுதியவராம்.

ஆக, அஜீத் படம் மூலம் கோலிவுட்டுக்கு என்ட்ரியாகும் ஸ்ரீதர் ராகவன், இப்படத்தில் தீபிகா படுகோனே நடித்தால் பிரமாதமாக இருக்கும் என்று கருத்து சொன்னதோடு, சன்னி லியோனுக்கும் சிபாரிசு செய்தாராம்.

அதனால், தீபிகாவை புக் பண்ணியவர்கள், இப்போது சன்னியுடன் பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்தி வருகிறார்கள். சன்னியுடனான பேச்சுவார்த்தை முடிந்ததும் அதிகாரப்பூர்வமான தகவலை வெளியிடுகிறார்களாம்.
http://123tamilcinema.com/2014031030610.html

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... :???:

Mr.GreyShirt
11th March 2014, 04:44 AM
அஜீத்துக்கு ஜோடியாக தீபிகா படுகோனே-சன்னி லியோன்!
மார்ச் 10, 2014 | தமிழ் சினிமா | Tags:அனுஷ்கா

WP Greet Box iconXதமிழ் சினிமா செய்திகள் தினமும் உங்கள் மின்னஞ்சலுக்கு வேண்டுமா? உங்கள் மின்னஞ்சல் முகவரியை இங்கே அனுப்புங்கள்:

Deepika Padukone Hq Stills in Kochadaiyaan Movieவீரம் படத்தையடுத்து கெளதம்மேனன் இயக்கும் அஜீத் படத்தில், கதாநாயகியாக அனுஷ்கா நடிப்பதாக செய்திகள் வெளியாகின. ஆனால் பின்னர் அது மறுக்கப்பட்டது.

ஆனால் இப்போது அப்படத்தில் அஜீத்துக்கு ஜோடியாக கோச்சடையான் நாயகி தீபிகா படுகோனே நடிப்பதாக செய்திகள் வெளியாகியுள்ளன. அதோடு, வடகறி படத்தின் மூலம் தமிழுக்கு என்ட்ரி கொடுத்துள்ள கவர்ச்சிப் புயல் சன்னி லியோனும் இன்னொரு நாயகியாக நடிக்கிறாராம்.

மேலும், சமீபகாலமாக தான் சொல்லும் கதைகளைக்கேட்டு மேல்தட்டு ஹீரோக்கள் தெறித்து ஓடுவதால், அஜீத் நடிக்கும் படத்தில் தன்னுடன் இணைந்து பணியாற்ற பாலிவுட் திரைக்கதை ஆசிரியர் ஸ்ரீதர் ராகவன் என்பவரை கூட்டணி சேர்த்திருக்கிறார் கெளதம் மேனன். இவர் இந்தியில் காகி, தம் மரோ தம், பிளப் மாஸ்டர் உள்பட பல ஹிட் படங்களுக்கு திரைக்கதை எழுதியவராம்.

ஆக, அஜீத் படம் மூலம் கோலிவுட்டுக்கு என்ட்ரியாகும் ஸ்ரீதர் ராகவன், இப்படத்தில் தீபிகா படுகோனே நடித்தால் பிரமாதமாக இருக்கும் என்று கருத்து சொன்னதோடு, சன்னி லியோனுக்கும் சிபாரிசு செய்தாராம்.

அதனால், தீபிகாவை புக் பண்ணியவர்கள், இப்போது சன்னியுடன் பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்தி வருகிறார்கள். சன்னியுடனான பேச்சுவார்த்தை முடிந்ததும் அதிகாரப்பூர்வமான தகவலை வெளியிடுகிறார்களாம்.
http://123tamilcinema.com/2014031030610.html

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... :???:

Do people believe everything they read? GVM will never go that cheap. Two articles you posted form the same website...

Russellyhd
11th March 2014, 10:44 AM
rameshlaus : #Bollywood's #ShridharRaghavan who has worked with #DeepikaPadukone in #DumMaaroDum & #ChandiniChowkToChina is recommending her for #Thala55

@ajithFC: From now, Thala #Ajith will play his age in films : TOI | Read Here : http://t.co/K5sJRGKhuo #thala55

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/From-now-Thala-Ajith-will-play-his-age-in-films-TOI.jpg

Ennangada ithu..maathi maathi pesuringa.. :fatigue:

Russellyhd
11th March 2014, 10:54 AM
@Thala_55: Latest Article about #Thala55 http://t.co/HMHQbM7fZg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Kungumam-5.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Kungumam-3.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Kungumam-4.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Kungumam-2.jpg

http://www.ajithfans.info/massajith/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/kungumam-6.jpg

Russellyhd
12th March 2014, 11:42 AM
@CinemaVikatan: #ajith55 அஜித்துடன் நடித்தே தீருவேன்! - அடம்பிடிக்கும் சமந்தா http://t.co/4GX5mGDByP http://t.co/wMz1wLmKdH

Russellyhd
13th March 2014, 03:47 PM
lmkmoviemaniac : Official announcement on #Ajith's #Thala55 is on its way. We can expect a concrete word on the final cast and crew surely by next week.

Cinemarasigan
13th March 2014, 04:34 PM
lmkmoviemaniac : Official announcement on #Ajith's #Thala55 is on its way. We can expect a concrete word on the final cast and crew surely by next week.

I think GVM is stuck with his own problems and not able to give concentrate on this...

Cinemarasigan
13th March 2014, 04:34 PM
@CinemaVikatan: #ajith55 அஜித்துடன் நடித்தே தீருவேன்! - அடம்பிடிக்கும் சமந்தா http://t.co/4GX5mGDByP http://t.co/wMz1wLmKdH

Samantha << Anushka

nickraman
14th March 2014, 03:26 AM
I think GVM is stuck with his own problems and not able to give concentrate on this...

Yes. Recently some news over his property auctioned off due to his "missed committments."

http://www.kollywoodtoday.net/news/happened-gautham-menon-properties/

AMR konja jagarathey-ah irrkunum.

Russellyhd
14th March 2014, 11:00 AM
rameshlaus : #Thala55 update from #KumudamReporter -- #Thala learns swimming.. Ayurveda Treatment.. More Action Sequences.. http://t.co/oXe8D9sXiF

A.ANAND
17th March 2014, 01:02 PM
looks harris and gvm reunit in this film.all the best!

k_vanan
17th March 2014, 01:33 PM
ARR illaina Anirudh is better choice :(

A.ANAND
17th March 2014, 02:02 PM
hj gvm combo hit-than no doubt but little bit boring..innum konjam fresh-sha irukkanum inna arr,aniruth wud better choice

Parthyy
17th March 2014, 05:11 PM
hj gvm combo hit-than no doubt but little bit boring..innum konjam fresh-sha irukkanum inna arr,aniruth wud better choice

Actually GVM AMRathnam were waiting for ARR to get onboard...still now waiting....so I think they are going ahead with Harris...

Dorothyrmi
17th March 2014, 07:33 PM
Thala-GVM-HJ :smokesmirk:

Dorothyrmi
18th March 2014, 10:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bi-dxiXCIAEOoPe.jpg

Russellyhd
18th March 2014, 10:31 AM
rameshlaus : EXCLUSIVE: Hearing Cinematographer @srkathiir 's name (who has worked in #Subramaniyapuram, #Naadodigal etc., ) as the DOP for #Thala55

rameshlaus : From #Kungumam: கௌதம்மேனன் ‘தல’யின் பாசத்தில் உருகிக் கரைந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறார். முதல் தடவையாக கௌதமிற்கு மிக கௌரவமான சம்பளமாம். #Thala55

lmkmoviemaniac : Sudden burst of super tweets about #Thala55. Reading some really exciting tweets about #Ajith's role.Waiting for the official info this week

Russellyhd
18th March 2014, 10:35 AM
rameshlaus : What Dir #Shankar did to #SS in #Endhiran with Hero & Villain, Dir #GVM will do it for #Thala with Hero & Villain in #Thala55.. Therikkum..

rameshlaus : #Thala55 Villain 'll b more stylish & gud lookin than #Neil or #Vidyut.. He is none other than #Thala himself.. Dual role as Hero & Villain! :smokesmirk:

rameshlaus : So its going to be the fresh combo of #Thala #Ajith and #Anushka with the proven combo of Dir @menongautham and @Jharrisjayaraj #Thala55

Russellyhd
18th March 2014, 10:38 AM
rameshlaus : Here is da man #Thala fans r lookin 4 - #Thala55 dir @menongautham speaking at #GollapudiSrinivasAwards event yestrdy http://t.co/ZG3nGBFG1n

Russellyhd
18th March 2014, 02:21 PM
lmkmoviemaniac : #Thala55 updates - #ARRahman not committing due to his busy schedule, #HarrisJayaraj likely to take up the film - #Anushka looks confirmed

@lmkmoviemaniac: Will '#Thala55' end a 6 years long wait? http://t.co/XP5gaO01by #Ajith #GVM #HarrisJayaraj

@lmkmoviemaniac: #Thala55 updates - #Ajith's dual role buzz being brushed away as a rumor - Official press statement likely in few days' time

Russellyhd
20th March 2014, 06:09 PM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/17654/cinema/Kollywood/Why-Ajith-gives-next-movie-to-A.M.Ratnam.htm

ஏ.எம்.ரத்னத்துக்கு இரண்டாவதுமுறையாக அஜித் ஏன் கால்ஷீட் கொடுத்தார்? - புதிய தகவல்கள்..!

Russellyhd
21st March 2014, 01:02 PM
#Ajith #Thala55 #Ajith55 அஜித்தை கஷ்டப்படுத்த கூடாது; ஷாருக் கான் அட்வைஸ் http://t.co/vXi4ZYLxdr http://t.co/dscM3acgHR

leosimha
23rd March 2014, 06:47 PM
#Ajith #Thala55 #Ajith55 அஜித்தை கஷ்டப்படுத்த கூடாது; ஷாருக் கான் அட்வைஸ் http://t.co/vXi4ZYLxdr http://t.co/dscM3acgHR

bogus news...paid news by the SRK camp.... :lol:

leosimha
23rd March 2014, 06:47 PM
when will they announce the film....I can't wait any more...thala's first look am waiting for.....

Arragesh
24th March 2014, 08:39 AM
I think delay is more to do with Ajith's hair than crew details...remember he had tonsured his head in december?

But atleast I hope they announce the movie formally by this week or else it is difficult to have it released before this year end.

1 for sure tat the story has to do with serial killer and investigation.

Russellyhd
24th March 2014, 10:03 AM
rameshlaus : Hearing #Thala55 script discussion is happening in Park Sheraton in Chennai.. #Thala #Ajith also joining occasionally..

claythoughts : #THALA55 NO DOUBLE. PERFECT ONE ONLY!

Russellyhd
24th March 2014, 02:32 PM
lmkmoviemaniac : #Thala55- #Anushka #HarrisJayaraj are IN along with another Tamil actor whose involvement will be an unexpected, pleasant shock to all of us

An unexpected, pleasant shock in '#Thala55' http://t.co/K15cdVkwP1 #Ajith #GauthamMenon

@lmkmoviemaniac: #Thala55 - The shoot is likely to begin in a week's time in Chennai and this first schedule set in Chennai, will last for 15 to 20 days

Mohan kumar.
24th March 2014, 10:08 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/p180x540/1948131_701026849954378_406150136_n.jpg

cujoo
24th March 2014, 11:04 PM
Looks like fake posters are coming out LOL . Hopefully productions house release something to avoid these.

Russellyhd
25th March 2014, 10:20 AM
rameshlaus : #Thala55's budget is around Rs. 80 Crores!

Russellyhd
25th March 2014, 11:01 AM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-badri-flavor-in-thala-55-shihan-hussaini-25-03-144809.htm

BADRI FLAVOR IN THALA 55?

Remember, Shihan Hussaini the martial arts expert who has acted in Vijay's Badri and helped Vijay in performing the martial arts portion in the film. Now the latest we hear is that Shihan Hussaini might play a important role in Ajith's 55th film which is to be directed by Gautham Menon.

Though Hussaini was not keen in acting in films for some time, now he is said to be impressed with Gautham Menon's script and his characterization. Ajith 55 will kick start soon and already the team is finalizing the pre-production work , including location hunting and costume designs.

Produced by AM Ratnam the film will have Anushka in the female lead and Harris is likely to compose the music.

Cinemarasigan
25th March 2014, 12:22 PM
rameshlaus : Hearing #Thala55 script discussion is happening in Park Sheraton in Chennai.. #Thala #Ajith also joining occasionally..

தயாரிப்பாளர் செலவில் ரூம் போட்டு தண்ணி அடிச்சுட்டு பிரியாணி சாப்டுட்டு என்ஜாய் பண்றாங்க..
இன்னும் படத்தோட பேரைக் கூட முடிவு பண்ணலையே..
சட்டு புட்டுன்னு சீக்கிரம் ஆரம்பிச்சா நல்லா இருக்கும்..

George Thomas
25th March 2014, 04:19 PM
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-badri-flavor-in-thala-55-shihan-hussaini-25-03-144809.htm

BADRI FLAVOR IN THALA 55?

Remember, Shihan Hussaini the martial arts expert who has acted in Vijay's Badri and helped Vijay in performing the martial arts portion in the film. Now the latest we hear is that Shihan Hussaini might play a important role in Ajith's 55th film which is to be directed by Gautham Menon.

When Badri released,i thought he was karate thiyagarajan :D

Russellyhd
25th March 2014, 04:35 PM
தயாரிப்பாளர் செலவில் ரூம் போட்டு தண்ணி அடிச்சுட்டு பிரியாணி சாப்டுட்டு என்ஜாய் பண்றாங்க..
இன்னும் படத்தோட பேரைக் கூட முடிவு பண்ணலையே..
சட்டு புட்டுன்னு சீக்கிரம் ஆரம்பிச்சா நல்லா இருக்கும்..

Perai epo kooda mudivu pannaalam.. Cast & crew details'thaan innum confirm'aa theriyaa maattenguthu :(
march 31st first schedule in chennai'nu soldraanga..hmm paarppom..

rachel
25th March 2014, 04:46 PM
Perai epo kooda mudivu pannaalam.. Cast & crew details'thaan innum confirm'aa theriyaa maattenguthu :(
march 31st first schedule in chennai'nu soldraanga..hmm paarppom..

:angry2: waiting...waiting....i'm tired of waiting....i am not going 2 write anythig here until they start the shooting... so frustrating :angry2:

Russellyhd
25th March 2014, 04:50 PM
:angry2: waiting...waiting....i'm tired of waiting....i am not going 2 write anythig here until they start the shooting... so frustrating :angry2:

ha ha..dont worry..all wil be very very well :)

rachel
25th March 2014, 04:51 PM
ha ha..dont worry..all wil be very very well :)

oh..you keep saying that... :curse:

Russellyhd
25th March 2014, 04:58 PM
oh..you keep saying that... :curse:

see ther r lot of concerns r ther..

1. Thala tuning his physique

2. GVM tried ARR on board bt nt succeed..

3. Thala was bald 2 months before.. Hair growing wil also take time..

4. u knw hw much time GVM spend for script writing..

So, in my point of view, it s not delay..bt media people unnecessarily giving tentative shooting date for hype

rachel
25th March 2014, 05:04 PM
see ther r lot of concerns r ther..

1. Thala tuning his physique

2. GVM tried ARR on board bt nt succeed..

3. Thala was bald 2 months before.. Hair growing wil also take time..

4. u knw hw much time GVM take for script writing..

So, in my point of view, it s not delay..bt media people unnecessarily giving tentative shooting date for the hype

i think it's gvm's having bad time in his life. it's delaying the whole process..

Dorothyrmi
25th March 2014, 06:33 PM
Shihan Hussaini clarifies on Ajith film
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, March 25, 2014]

With the movie's commencement approaching fast, another news item has started doing rounds about the film that will be directed by Gautham menon with Ajith playing the lead role. It is being widely reported that Karate exponent Shihan Hussaini who has acted in supporting roles in many in the past has been roped in to play an interesting character in the untitled film to be produced by A.M.Ratnam. Incidentally Shihan acted as the boxing trainer of Vijay in the film Badri that released in 2001.
However, when we contacted sources close to the film's core team, they categorically denied the inclusion of Shihan Hussaini in the film.
We also contacted Hussaini who has said that he met Gautham who was his friend for some other reason and it is being misreported linking him with the director's upcoming film.
Shihan Hussaini has also clarified this in his facebook page with the following message:
"My attention was brought to some reports in leading websites today that I will be acting in Goutam menon's film starring Thala Ajit . I strongly deny this . Neither did Goutam invite me to act , nor did I agree to do this film . Goutam Menon is a good friend and we have met on a few occasions recently .
That's all .
Ajit is one of my favorite actors and Goutam is a talented director . But I won't be acting in any movie till I launch my own production ' MUDIVU ! Soon !"
https://www.facebook.com/shihan.hussaini/posts/770668462943881?stream_ref=10

sakthii
25th March 2014, 10:16 PM
i think it's gvm's having bad time in his life. it's delaying the whole process..

Yes, i too think so.
Also dont know what happen to simbu film that he was directing lastly.
I wish GVM prepares the script and go for shoot.. got to know he wrote scenes on the spot for 'poovellaam un vaasam'
Hope GVM plans it properly as his future is also dependent on this.

Russellyhd
26th March 2014, 08:52 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/updates-about-thala-55-the-ajith-gautham-menon.html

'Thala 55' gets one out of its two deadly baddies

Gautham Menon's films are always known for their splendid camera work. Right from his first film to his recent ones, the cameramen who have worked on his films such as Ravi Varman, R.D.Rajasekhar and Manoj Paramahamsa to name a few, have gone on to rake in a lot of accolades for their work.

For Gautham's upcoming film with Ajith (Thala 55), the cinematographers who are under consideration are Dan MacArthur and S.R.Kathir. The final choice hasn't been made yet and we have to wait for an official confirmation. Dan is already working in the Gautham-Simbu film which is under production, while S.R.Kathir was noted for his work in Kattradhu Thamizh, Subramaniapuram and many more films.

Regarding the casting for this film, we hear that there will be two villains in the movie, out of which one has already been cast while discussions regarding the casting for the other villain's role are happening.

We will keep you posted with more updates on 'Thala 55' in the coming days.

Russellyhd
26th March 2014, 08:52 PM
rameshlaus : #Thala55 - #Thala #Ajith's role is more that of an Investigating Police Officer..

Russellyhd
26th March 2014, 09:18 PM
Ramesh Bala ‏@rameshlaus 6m

#IndiaGlitz reports Dir @menongautham 's #EkkDeewanaTha heroine @i_am_amyjackson will also be part of #Thala55 along with #Anushka..

Dorothyrmi
29th March 2014, 08:50 AM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t31.0-8/q71/s720x720/1974254_560297487422277_1500682328_o.jpg

paranitharan
29th March 2014, 05:51 PM
"kaththi" solren nalla title vaiyungappa.

nickraman
30th March 2014, 02:56 AM
When Simbu's movie comes out (eventually), shots will look inconsistent [venture with simbu is said to finalize from June.]

I think GVM's finance problems/script revisions is delaying project besides Thala getting tone/hair growing back situation.

Remembering Arrambam shoot-time when he toned up pretty quick and still completed the movie on-time.

Dorothyrmi
1st April 2014, 09:43 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/q77/s720x720/1525218_562117123906980_1868640420_n.jpg

Dorothyrmi
1st April 2014, 09:50 PM
Esakki Muthu ‏@esakkimuthuk 4h
For all #Ajith fans: #thala55 will have two villains. It will be revealed tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. You will be excited.

Dorothyrmi
1st April 2014, 10:18 PM
R ‏@claythoughts 4m
@RaviVJ7 @tweetfreak8003 can understand. Thala55 has 2 villains. One s sterday hero. 2nd one s today's hero. Don't ask any more!

ajaybaskar
2nd April 2014, 07:53 AM
One is Karthik. Other one is Arun Vijay I guess

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

ArulprakasH
2nd April 2014, 09:29 AM
@rameshlaus: #Thala55 - Cast & Crew:

#Thala #Ajith
Anushka & Amy
Arvind Swamy & Arun Vijay

MD: Harris
DOP - S.R. Kathir

Dir: GVM
Prod: A.Raghuram

Dorothyrmi
2nd April 2014, 10:17 AM
@rameshlaus: #Thala55 - Cast & Crew:

#Thala #Ajith
Anushka & Amy
Arvind Swamy & Arun Vijay

MD: Harris
DOP - S.R. Kathir

Dir: GVM
Prod: A.Raghuram

Anushka Amy lam media la dhan heroine heroine nu solrangale thavara official eh edhum varala so wont b true mostly nd SR kathir lam DOP eh iruka chance illa

Dorothyrmi
2nd April 2014, 10:18 AM
R ‏@claythoughts 3h
#Thala55 #arvindswamy & #arunvijay will do Grey shade rolls first time. Let's wait for official announcement.

Dorothyrmi
2nd April 2014, 10:24 AM
தல ஒன்று! வில்லன் இரண்டு!

அஜித் - கெளதம் மேனன் படத்தினைப் பற்றி ஒவ்வொரு நாளும், ஒவ்வொரு செய்தி வெளிவந்த வண்ணம் இருக்கின்றன. முக்கியமாக இசையமைப்பாளர் மற்றும் வில்லனைப் பற்றிய செய்திகள் இதில் முக்கிய இடத்தினை பிடித்திருக்கின்றன.

அஜித் - கெளதம் மேனன் - அனுஷ்கா இணையும் படத்தினை ஏ.என்.ரத்னம் தயாரிக்க திட்டமிட்டு இருக்கிறார். மேலும் இப்படத்தில் வேறு யாரெல்லாம் நடிக்க இருக்கிறார்கள் என்று விசாரித்த போது பல சுவாரசியமான தகவல்கள் கிடைத்தன.

அஜித் - கெளதம் மேனன் படத்திற்கு ஹாரிஸ் ஜெயராஜ் இசையமைப்பது உறுதியாகி இருக்கிறது. மேலும், இப்படத்தில் அஜித் ஹீரோ, வில்லன் என இரட்டை வேடத்தில் நடிக்க இருக்கிறார் என்ற செய்தி தவறானது. அஜித்திற்கு இப்படத்தில் இரண்டு வில்லன்கள் இருக்கிறார்கள்.

வில்லன்கள் விஷயத்தில் தீவிர கவனம் செலுத்தப்படுகிறது. இதுவரை அவர்கள் வில்லன்களாக நடித்திருக்கக் கூடாது, ரசிகர்களுக்கு புதுமையான அனுபவமாக அமைய வேண்டும் என்பதில் தெளிவாக இருந்திருக்கிறது படக்குழு.

படத்தின் வில்லன்களாக அரவிந்த்சாமி மற்றும் அருண்விஜய் இருவரும் ஒப்பந்தமாகி இருக்கிறார்கள். இதுவரை நாயகனாக நடித்து வந்தவர்கள், அஜித் படம் மற்றும் கதையில் வில்லன்களின் பங்கு என்ன என்பதை கேட்டு நடிக்க ஒப்புக்கொண்டு இருக்கிறார்கள்.

சிம்பு - கெளதம் மேனன் இணைந்த படத்திற்கு ஒளிப்பதிவு செய்த டான் மெக்கார்தர்(Dan Macarthur), அஜித் படத்திற்கும் ஒளிப்பதிவு செய்ய ஒப்பந்தம் செய்யப்பட்டு இருக்கிறார். முன்னர் ஒளிப்பதிவாளர் எஸ்.ஆர்.கதிர் ஒப்பந்தம் செய்யப்பட இருக்கிறார் என்ற பேச்சுகள் நிலவி வந்தன. ஆனால், எஸ்.ஆர்.கதிரிடம் இது குறித்து யாருமே பேசவில்லையாம்.

அஜித் - அனுஷ்கா - அரவிந்த் சாமி - அருண்விஜய் என ஒரு புதிய கூட்டணியுடன் அதிரடியான ஒரு போலீஸ் ஆக்ஷன் கதைக்கு திட்டமிட்டு இருக்கிறார் கெளதம் மேனன்.

uruzalari
3rd April 2014, 12:04 AM
arvind swami ‏@thearvindswami 13m

A lot of nonsense being written, I am not playing the villain in any movie, so unless I put it up on twitter, don't believe these rumours.

ArulprakasH
3rd April 2014, 06:35 AM
Superu... :-)

Dorothyrmi
3rd April 2014, 10:54 AM
Maybe he is not donning an antagonist role and some other imp role like prabhu in billa or rana in arrambam

Dorothyrmi
4th April 2014, 09:57 AM
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/s720x720/1974035_563322693786423_1224616312_o.png

Dorothyrmi
4th April 2014, 11:54 AM
Done Channel ‏@DoneChannel1 34s
It is official that #Ajithkumar's 55 @menongautham upcoming project commence on Apr9th #Srisatyasaimovies