PDA

View Full Version : Vishal-Hari-Yuvan-Vishal Film Factory Movie

Dorothyrmi
23rd March 2014, 09:23 PM
vb ‏@vbzu 29m
#Vishal - #Hari - #ShrutiHaasan film is likely to commence by April 3rd week.

vb ‏@vbzu 1h
#Vishal will be pairing-up with @shrutihaasan in an upcoming film directed by #Hari. #Kausalya to play @shrutihaasan's mom role.

Dorothyrmi
24th March 2014, 07:31 AM
Vishal-Hari flick is a triangular action story
You've heard of a triangular love story. Ever heard of a triangular action story? Well, that is what his film with Vishal will be, says director Hari. Spilling the beans to Times of India, the director says, "The story of my film, which starts in Coimbatore and ends in Patna, centres on a big problem. The lead characters of my film face the issue from two entirely different angles."

Hari, who has just returned from Malaysia after composing the film's score with Yuvan Shankar Raja and Na Muthukumar, says, "The film, which is yet to be titled, will have about six songs. However, Yuvan gave us 10 tunes in just three days. One of the songs that we are kicked about is a folk number with a modern touch. We intend to get Shruti Haasan (who is playing the female lead in the film) to sing a song, but nothing's finalized on that front yet."

Interestingly, some senior artists are also a part of the film. Giving out the names of the artists, Hari says, "Sathyaraj, Radhikaa Sarath Kumar, Sithara, Kausalya and Aishwarya will be playing important roles in the film. Along with them, the film will also star Mukesh Tiwari and Soori. We are hoping to start the film's shooting from the second week of April."

Dorothyrmi
26th March 2014, 11:24 AM
I am doing the Hari film: Shruti Haasan

Reading sify.com report on whether she is the heroine of Hari’s new film, Shruti Haasan clarifies: “Yes I am doing Hari’s film with Vishal as hero which will kickstart next month.”

Shruti Haasan in Vishal's Hari directed film?

Shruti minces no words as she speaks to us from Dubai where she is shooting for Anees BazmeeWelcome Back: “ After 7 aum Arivu and 3 in Tamil, I wasn’t really getting any role that excited me. I always wanted to do a fun filled commercial pot-boiler which will cut across the masses and entertain people.”

She continues: “I think Hari is a director who can make such mass films work successfully at the box-office and hence when he came to Mumbai much before the hero was decided, and gave me a narration, I gave dates”

“And later I heard that Vishal is the hero. I am really looking forward to meeting him and working with him. I have done few films in mass comedy genre in Telugu and people in Andhra have accepted me. I am trying to do the same in Tamil”

Dorothyrmi
26th March 2014, 04:57 PM
Unique Studios ‏@UNIQUESTUDIOSIN 51s
Recording for Dir. Hari's upcoming movie starting Vishal. Music by #yuvan

interz
26th March 2014, 06:50 PM
Its gonna be interesting. I hope this movie will release on Diwali, the more competition the better.

Best of Luck to Vishal and co.

Dorothyrmi
27th March 2014, 12:48 AM
#Vishal, @shrutihaasan starrer untitled film directed by #Hari, will commence from April 11th. Music: #Yuvan.

Dorothyrmi
27th March 2014, 09:46 AM
http://cdn.onlykollywood.com/wp-content/gallery/march-27th-2014-news-paper-ads/Mar-27-N5-copy.jpg

Dorothyrmi
28th March 2014, 07:18 AM
Unique Studios ‏@UNIQUESTUDIOSIN 7m
Recording going on full swing for Dir. Hari's untitled flick. #yuvan going hard!!!

Dorothyrmi
28th March 2014, 12:39 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31.0-8/q71/s720x720/1900498_737019839653510_1847071852_o.jpg

Dorothyrmi
28th March 2014, 12:41 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t31.0-8/p180x540/1782280_615024055253663_754214177_o.jpg

Dorothyrmi
29th March 2014, 12:46 PM
Official Logo
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1173633_691338300925187_254716991_n.jpg

Dorothyrmi
30th March 2014, 09:25 AM
http://cdn.onlykollywood.com/wp-content/gallery/march-30th-2014-news-paper-ads/mar-30-n1-copy.jpg

Dorothyrmi
6th April 2014, 08:28 PM
shruti haasan ‏@shrutihaasan 44m
Having a great time at the photoshoot for poojai! Superb pics by @sunderramu

Dorothyrmi
9th April 2014, 09:50 AM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 46m
#Vishal has done a 1st look photo shoot with @shrutihaasan 4 his Hari directed #Poojai,done by photographer & his #NSM co-star @sunderramu

Dorothyrmi
16th April 2014, 11:30 AM
Kolly Buzz ‏@KollyBuzz 13h
Recording started for #Vishal, @shrutihaasan starrer #Poojai. music: #Yuvan

uruzalari
17th April 2014, 10:39 AM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 23m

#Poojai, The Vishal- Hari combo is making a fast racy mass family entertainer. Film to release for Diwali 2014.

Russelltgw
2nd June 2014, 07:41 PM
ANDREA TO SHAKE A LEG WITH VISHAL IN POOJAI
Janani.Karthik@timesgroup.com

Andrea is all set to sizzle for a song in the upcoming film Poojai, which has Vishal and Shruti Haasan in the lead. The film, which is being directed by Hari, will feature Andrea in a special number, in which she will be dancing with Vishal. Though she has done a few guest appearances earlier, this will be the first time that she will appear for a song. A source close to the unit says, “Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed a folk song, which has been written by Na Muthukumar. The crew had been looking for a leading lady to shake a leg to this song, which is said to be Vishal’s opening song in the film. Now, finally they have roped in Andrea for the song. She will shoot for this peppy number for a couple of days this week.” The source adds, “A huge set of a market has been erected for the film in Chennai. Hari has been shooting major portions of this film on this set. Andrea’s special song is also expected to be shot here.” Interestingly, Andrea seems to be pretty cool about her guest appearances in films. She was earlier seen in guest roles in OKOK, Endrendrum Punnagai and Inge Enna Solluthu.

Russelltgw
2nd June 2014, 07:42 PM
Vishal film factory ‏@VffVishal 3h
More
Done shooting fight sequence and car chase in Pollachi ... Phew ! #poojai

Russelltgw
2nd June 2014, 07:43 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/p417x417/10366133_890022294357244_9141918993572619317_n.jpg

Russelltgw
24th June 2014, 11:49 AM
donno y some r using that new thrd wen ds was started way back

Russelltgw
25th June 2014, 08:12 PM
Kaushik LM @lmkmoviemaniac · 7h
#Poojai - 50% done as of now.
Next schedule in Karaikudi for 15 days from tomo.
Film on track for Diwali.
Songs to be shot abroad.

Russelltgw
28th June 2014, 07:19 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10462636_909961072363366_2646786874458188461_n.jpg

Russelltgw
3rd July 2014, 09:02 AM
Entire Kodambakkam stationed in Karaikudi: Hari

Director Hari is presently shooting an important sequence in his Vishal-Shruti Haasan-starrer Poojai in and around Karaikudi. What's interesting is that almost the entire cast of the film is present on location, and this has piqued the interest of the residents there, who are making a beeline to the shooting spot to catch a glimpse of their favourite stars.

"It seems like the entire Kodambakkam is now stationed in Karaikudi," laughs Hari.

We hear that Vishal, Shruti, Radikaa, Soori, Black Pandi, Sundarrajan, Jayaprakash, Sithara, Kousalya, Renuka, Abhinaya, Imman Annachi, Thalaivasal Vijay, OAK Sundar, Manobala, Janaki Sabesh and Mukesh Tiwari are some of those who are shooting for the film now.

The director adds, "We are filming the sequences in a huge Karaikudi style house; we will also be canning a song in this schedule. After we are done with the day's work, we all get-together and have a good time, talking about everything under the sun."

Russelltgw
5th July 2014, 09:37 PM
Sathyaraj’s suspense cop act for Vishal-hari film
We had earlier reported that Sathyaraj has been roped in to play a cop's role in Hari's Poojai, which stars Vishal and Shruti Haasan in the lead. We have now learnt that his role is the suspense element in the film, and his character provides an important twist in the story.

A source in the know says, "Sathyaraj will be playing the role of a police officer in the film. However, what's been kept a secret is the traits of his onscreen character — whether he's a good cop or a bad cop. He sports a bald look in the film, like the one in Nooravathu Naal. He is one of the suspense elements in the film."

Poojai is a 'triangular action film', the story of which will begin in Coimbatore and end in Patna. While Mukesh Tiwari is playing one of the villains, Hari is looking to cast a prominent Bhojpuri actor for a key role. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music for the film, which is presently being shot in and around Karaikudi.

Russelltgw
21st July 2014, 08:54 PM
Vishal film factory ‏@VffVishal 4h
Karaikudi schedule wrapped..major portion completed..climax and songs left..on track for diwali..