PDA

View Full Version : <Untitled>Jayam Ravi -Kajal Aggarwal-Thaman- Suraj -Lakshmi Movie Makers

Russelltgw
2nd June 2014, 08:42 PM
Jayam Ravi @actor_jayamravi · Jun 1
My next project will be directed by Suraj & produced by Lakshmi Movie Makers. Teaming up with Suri again for this laugh riot.

Rest of cast & crew will be announced shortly.

Puja held this morning :)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpBh1I6CAAAbOc-.jpg

Russelltgw
2nd June 2014, 08:43 PM
Music director for my new project wit Suraj is Thaman. @MusicThaman looking fwd brother!

Russelltgw
29th June 2014, 07:02 PM
ஜெயம் ரவியுடன் நடிக்க அஞ்சலி சைன் பண்ணி விட்டாராமே!

சிங்கம்-2 படத்தில் சூர்யாவுடன் ஒரு பாட்டுக்கு குத்தாட்டமாடிய அஞ்சலி, அதையடுத்து சுந்தர்.சி இயக்கத்தில் விஷால் நடித்த மதகஜராஜா படத்தில் நடித்தார். அப்படம் கிடப்பில் கிடக்கிறது. பின்னர் சில தெலுங்கு படங்களில் நடித்து விட்டு மீண்டும் தமிழுக்கு வருவதாக அறிவித்தார். அதையடுத்து, சுராஜ் இயக்கத்தில் ஜெயம்ரவி நடிக்கும் படத்தில் இரண்டு ஹீரோயினிகளில் ஒருவராக நடிக்க அவரிடம் அட்வான்ஸ் கொடுத்து வைத்திருந்தனர்..

இந்த செய்தி கசிந்ததையடுத்து, எனது ஊர் சுற்றி புராணம் படத்தில் 12 நாட்கள் மட்டுமே நடித்து விட்டு எஸ்கேப்பான அஞ்சலியை என் படத்தை முடித்துக்கொடுத்த பிறகுதான் மற்ற படங்களில் நடிக்க அனுமதிக்க வேண்டும் என்று டைரக்டர் மு.களஞ்சியம் கொடி பிடித்தார். இதனால் சில வாரங்களாக பெரிய சர்ச்சை நிலவியது.

விளைவு, அஞ்சலியை ஜெயம்ரவியுடன் நடிக்க வைக்க பேசிக்கொண்டிருந்தவர்கள் குழம்பினர். பிரச்சினைக்குரிய நடிகையை புக் பண்ணி விட்டு பின்னர் நமது படத்தையும் அவர் பாதியில் விட்டுச்சென்றால் சிக்கிக்கொள்வோமே என்று தடுமாறினர். இதனால் அவருக்கு கொடுத்திருந்த அட்வான்சைகூட திரும்பப் பெற்றனர்.

ஆனால், இப்போது மீண்டும் அவர்களை சந்தித்து, களஞ்சியத்துக்கும் தனக்குமுள்ள பிரச்சினையை பற்றி விவரமாக சொல்லியிருக்கிறாராம் அஞ்சலி. அதையடுத்து அதுவரை அஞ்சலி மீது நம்பிக்கையில்லாமல் இருந்த அவர்களுக்கு இப்போது நம்பிக்கை ஏற்பட்டுள்ளதாம். அதனால், வாங்கிய அட்வான்சை மீண்டும் கொடுத்துள்ளார்களாம். ஆக, ஜெயம்ரவியுடன் நடிக்க சைன் பண்ணி விட்டாராம் அஞ்சலி.

Russelltgw
3rd July 2014, 09:58 AM
Anjali to go ahead with Suraaj's film
Anjali seems to be unfazed by the controversy surrounding her. We hear that the actress will commence shoot in the city this week for her new Tamil project with Jayam Ravi, to be directed by Suraaj.

Confirming the news, Suraaj says, "She will shoot for the film from July 3 in the city . I approached her and narrated script. She liked it and agreed to work on the film. That's all we know. If some issue surfaces during the shoot, she will handle it." He adds, "She will be playing a comic role in the film and I feel she will be apt for that character."

Trouble started for Anjali when she expressed her intention to comeback to Tamil films. Director Mu Kalanjiyam filed a complaint with the Director's Union demanding that she should not act in any new Tamil film until she completes his film, one which she had committed to a year ago. Following that, the Directors' Union had planned to initiate talks with her.

Even the Tamil Nadu Film and TV Producers' Guild of South India had sent a letter to Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada producers' unions urging them not to allow her to shoot for any new projects.

Now, it looks like the bold actress is eager to get back in action, ignoring the hullabaloo around her

Russelltgw
6th July 2014, 10:25 AM
Jayam Ravi @actor_jayamravi · Jul 3
Starting my new project with director Suraj today :) here's to new beginnings
Jayam Ravi @actor_jayamravi · Jul 3
For all those asking, 2 heroines in Suraj's project. One is Anjali, the other actress will be announced soon. Music @MusicThaman
vasuki bhaskar @vasukibhaskar · Jul 3
Happy to start work again with my first production house Lakshmi movie makers for production #27 Dir.Suraj @actor_jayamravi n Anjali tis day

Russelltgw
6th July 2014, 10:30 AM
Sreedhar Pillai @sri50 · Jul 3
.@actor_jayamravi starts his new film with Anjali, directed by Suraj, music @MusicThaman
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrmFwIgCQAAzs1w.jpg