PDA

View Full Version : KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 06:00 PM
Lets continue the discussions here. Mods please lock the previous thread as it crossed 100 pages.

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 06:01 PM
-Reserved-

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 06:02 PM
- Reserved -

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 06:18 PM
Unseen image

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1hJHrGCAAAoj-a.jpg

PARAMASHIVAN
3rd November 2014, 06:25 PM
Was Vjay in London recently ?

ajaybaskar
3rd November 2014, 06:27 PM
He still is

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 06:28 PM
Paalam song untrimmed version will be uploaded in Lyca YT channel soon:)..eagerly waiting..

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 06:35 PM
Thalaivar in UK

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1hEv0YCEAE58dj.jpg

Kumaran.P
3rd November 2014, 06:36 PM
http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/regional/vijay-starrer-kaththi-enters-rs-100-crore-club-makes-it-a-hat-trick-for-murugadoss/article1-1281931.aspx

Vijay-starrer Kaththi enters Rs.100-crore club, makes it a hat-trick for Murugadoss :
Tamil film Kaththi is the newest entrant into the Rs.100-crore club worldwide. It is also AR Murugadoss' third film to do so and that too in a row after Thuppakki and Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty.

Other Tamil films to have made it to the Rs.100-crore club include Enthiran, Vishwaroopam and Thuppakki. However, Kaththi was the fastest to make it.
"Very special day! #Kaththihitsfastest100cr! Total theatrical collection -100.7cr (65.1 ATN, 20.2 overseas, 15.4 others) (sic)," the film's music composer Anirudh Ravichander tweeted on Monday.
Very special day! #Kaththihitsfastest100cr! Total theatrical collection-100.7cr (65.1 TN,20.2 Overseas, 15.4 Others) pic.twitter.com/1gs0Eu9FpMĦŞ Anirudh Ravichander (@anirudhofficial) November 3, 2014
Starring Vijay and Samantha Ruth Prabhu in the lead, the film addresses the plight of farmers, whose lands are being taken over by multinational companies.
Murugadoss will soon start working on his Hindi project with Sonakshi Sinha.The film is reportedly a remake of Tamil thriller Mouna Guru.

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 07:08 PM
You miss an afternoon here and looks like some serious discussions :)

Thanks to Movie Buff for sharing the old news on Aegan. It was useful and new, as I have not read it before.

But, jeez how can Aegan be a remake when Ajith fares in it? The script changes as it has Ajith starring in it plus it was released after 4 years to the original version. Movies made after 3 years to the original cannot technically be a remake. Both morally and legally Aegan is not a remake.

So, MB brother,

There is every possibility as suggested that Ajith took the moral high ground and walked out of the ARM script the moment he learnt the possibility of ARM stealing the movie from Gopi on the same grounds just the way he rightly defended the Aegan remake claims.

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 07:08 PM
Tamil cultural association screened the blockbuster movie as Deepavali special in Hongkong on 26th Oct at GH Whampoa cinema!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7tCF_nEGjVU&app=desktop

ajaybaskar
3rd November 2014, 07:14 PM
You miss an afternoon here and looks like some serious discussions :)

Thanks to Movie Buff for sharing the old news on Aegan. It was useful and new, as I have not read it before.

But, jeez how can Aegan be a remake when Ajith fares in it? The script changes as it has Ajith starring in it plus it was released after 4 years to the original version. Movies made after 3 years to the original cannot technically be a remake. Both morally and legally Aegan is not a remake.

So, MB brother,

There is every possibility as suggested that Ajith took the moral high ground and walked out of the ARM script the moment he learnt the possibility of ARM stealing the movie from Gopi on the same grounds just the way he rightly defended the Aegan remake claims.
You have watched the Sanjay Dutt starrer Khartoos?

ajaybaskar
3rd November 2014, 07:22 PM
Expected someone like Sanju Sacson to whine. But some totally unexpected people lined up. :)

leosimha
3rd November 2014, 07:24 PM
CB, MB, AB - For the cinema movie goers Aegan might be a remake of MHN but in cinematic terms it is not an official remake. It (the plot) has been inspired. It is not a remake frame by frame just like you see in other movies :)

leosimha
3rd November 2014, 07:26 PM
Well I don't want to spoil the fun in this thread. :) We will get to know what is what and the truth in few more days or weeks or months or years to come by... :)

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 07:37 PM
CB, MB, AB - For the cinema movie goers Aegan might be a remake of MHN but in cinematic terms it is not an official remake. It (the plot) has been inspired. It is not a remake frame by frame just like you see in other movies :)
Yeah its not remake coz no one paid for it. This is called stealing. Ajith is innocent. Only director :hammer: :lol:

leosimha
3rd November 2014, 07:40 PM
Yeah its not remake coz no one paid for it. This is called stealing. Ajith is innocent. Only director :hammer: :lol:

I never knew Ajith was the story/script writer of Aegan. Thanks for this info. :lol: :)

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 07:42 PM
SIMoviesUSA ‏@SIMoviesUSA
#Kaththi after 2nd wknd $624K.Taking over No.1 #Kochadiyaan in 2014 is tough from here.#Waiting

ajaybaskar
3rd November 2014, 07:45 PM
Even if it doesn't cross Koch, I don't care. He is miles ahead of other actors of his era in US BO. :)

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 07:46 PM
I never knew Ajith was the story/script writer of Aegan. Thanks for this info. :lol: :)
Please understand what I've posted. :lol:

Ajith was innocent even for asal , mankatha , arrambam etc.... He never knew story was copied.

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 07:47 PM
Even if it doesn't cross Koch, I don't care. He is miles ahead of other actors of his era in US BO. :)

Ajay..he's ahead of all actors of his era in all box office markets except AP, where Suriya is ahead.

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 07:54 PM
ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent
#Kaththi after 2nd wknd $624591 which includes 1 Canada location $7334,excl that, still $18K short of Koch to bcom #1 2014, #5 alltime USA.

leosimha
3rd November 2014, 07:59 PM
Please understand what I've posted. :lol:

Ajith was innocent even for asal , mankatha , arrambam etc.... He never knew story was copied.

oh I never knew these too..

leosimha
3rd November 2014, 08:00 PM

oh now which movie is that in tamil? please let me know. :)

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 08:17 PM
TamilBoxOffice1.com ‏@TamilBoxOffice1
#Kaththi 2nd weekend AU Box-Office $14,250. Total $189,194 [₹. 1.01 Cr]. First Tamil movie to reach 1 Cr in Australia!! @ARMurugadoss

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 08:18 PM
TamilBoxOffice1.com ‏@TamilBoxOffice1
#Kaththi US BO after 2nd wknd $617,257 [Rs 3.79 Cr]!! 6th highest grosser of All-Time!! need another $18K to become top grosser of 2014!!

interz
3rd November 2014, 08:24 PM
I hope the focus stays on Kaththi movie only. We dont need to focus on other actors who has 0 to do with the movie. This is our time to celebrate, lets do it with style.

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 08:25 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1hlW7XIMAA7Mvu.jpg

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 08:30 PM
TamilBoxOffice1.com @TamilBoxOffice1
#Kaththi 2nd weekend UK BO £27,349 from 23 locs. Total £320K [₹. 3.14 Cr]!! 3rd highest grosser of All-Time next to #Enthiran and Sivaji!!

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 08:31 PM
In UK it has become the 3rd highest grosser of all time beating Vishwaroopam & Dasavatharam..:smokesmirk:

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 08:35 PM
MMMediaUSA ‏@GKMediaUSA
@ATMUSent no comparison to Rajini and Kamal films Kaththi is a blockbuster and broken all records for a non #rajini and #kamal movies
ATMUS Entertainment @ATMUSent ·
.@GKMediaUSA true, #Kaththi is $237K (60%) more than highest ever non Rajni-Kamal grosser in USA. Tough target for future films to reach

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 08:42 PM
TOP 5 all time grossers in UK

1. Endhiran - £ 616K
2. Sivaji - £ 392K
3. Kaththi - £ 320K
4. Vishwaroopam - £ 308K
5. Dasavatharam - £ 254K

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 08:45 PM
:clap:

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 08:59 PM

No Ajay.

Anything about it, buddy?

Russellmvr
3rd November 2014, 09:03 PM
Dear friends... lets all us stay on the topic. The else can come and vomit their burns here.. but let them do it. After all... they are failed and sad.

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 09:23 PM
@ATMUSent

no comparison to Rajini and Kamal films ;) Kaththi is a blockbuster and broken all records for a non #rajini and #kamal movies

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 09:25 PM
Frustrations all over. I love it :notworthy:.

ajaybaskar
3rd November 2014, 09:28 PM
No Ajay.

Anything about it, buddy?
Nothing special buddy. The director of that film stole P Vasu's idea and made Paramasivan in Hindi much much earlier.

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 09:29 PM
Ajay, just read the Part I thread and cannot believe my eyes when I read Thuppakki being compared with Arambham :shock:

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 09:31 PM
Ajay ‏@uktamilbo
#Kaththi *12 Days* - £319,310 (3.13 cr). Zooms past Vishwaroopam and enters ALL TIME #3 under Rajinikanth. Incredible achievement!

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 09:32 PM
Nothing special buddy. The director of that film stole P Vasu's idea and made Paramasivan in Hindi much much earlier.

LOL. Forgive my lack of knowledge for non-tamil movies!

Deleted!

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 09:36 PM
How is Ajith morally defending Aegan and getting peeved at the reporter for asking the remake question different from this ARM-Gopi case?

Isn't this not cheating a creator like Farah Khan, right from her top pocket?

While there are 1000 reasons for an actor like Ajith to not know about the remake despite being the hero of the movie, can't there be 1 reason for ARM to be justified?

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 09:47 PM
KATHTHI collections are topping the chart everywhere, but one funny guy posting that it has not performed well in Malaysia..Frustrated soul..:lol2:

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 09:48 PM
Ennai arindhal title seems like copied from shakeela movie :lol:

Not sure why Ajith didnt move out of project. May be both movies are same genre :rotfl3:

Now Ajith will never act with ARM... :lol2:

Parthyy
3rd November 2014, 09:54 PM
Sadly That title was poor fake edit and Vaseegra a Shakeela film remake of Vijays Vaseegara is out on Youtube. :lol:

bimmer
How is Ajith morally defending Aegan and getting peeved at the reporter for asking the remake question different from this ARM-Gopi case?

Isn't this not cheating a creator like Farah Khan, right from her top pocket?

While there are 1000 reasons for an actor like Ajith to not know about the remake despite being the hero of the movie, can't there be 1 reason for ARM to be justified?

Intellectual property theft cannot be stopped, Plagiarism is considered to be illegal but no one can draw a line in the sand to define Plagiarism. If what Gopi says is true then he himself should be blamed for the cause. The world is not fair anymore, he must have had the story copyrighted.

Cedy - do you know if Ayngaran the Actual producers of Aegan and Villu payed the Copyrights for Mein Hoo Naa or for Soldier? we look at the title credits to check if they have given credit to the original movie, do they ever do that in TFI, to name a few- Derailed - PKMC, Nayagan- Godfather, Thenali- what about bob, Ghajini- Mometo, None of these movies did their due of crediting the Original.

ecureuhapis
Ajay ‏@uktamilbo
#Kaththi *12 Days* - £319,310 (3.13 cr). Zooms past Vishwaroopam and enters ALL TIME #3 under Rajinikanth. Incredible achievement!

Only VJ after Rajni in terms of BO Pull...

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 09:56 PM
Sadly That title was poor fake edit and Vaseegra a Shakeela film remake of Vijays Vaseegara is out on Youtube. :lol:

Ajith starrer Adult movies are always there on youtube .... People know who is known for adult movies :lol:

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 09:57 PM
Ajay, just read the Part I thread and cannot believe my eyes when I read Thuppakki being compared with Arambham :shock:
Cedy, 100c is the big problem for them. Tried very hardly during Aarambam time that they are also into that club ...dint workout for obvious reasons ...when they were in hope that their upcoming movie can do that magic we calmly increased the count to 2 ...this time its even bigger. So frustration, whining ...today's best was that vijay's anger on Vikranth ...

Siv.S
3rd November 2014, 10:00 PM
Deleted.

bimmer
3rd November 2014, 10:01 PM
LOL. Forgive my lack of knowledge for non-tamil movies, I read somewhere how Scarface was a blatant copy of Billa 2 too. Why is the world conspiring against one tamil actor, always?

Deleted

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 10:01 PM
Yes ...and as Ajay earlier pointed out. ...some regular whiners were expected after the 100cr news was formally announced ..but there were some unexpected whiners too. Anyway, this whining here in this forum is not gona stop Vijay from getting bigger in stature in the days to come.

Let's enjoy the success of Vijay and frustration of haters together. Cheers!

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 10:03 PM
Gopi says #Madras & #Kaththi are his stories! Why media/general public focusing only on #ARM #Kaththi? #VijayisBigger #ControversyReachFast

Parthyy
3rd November 2014, 10:06 PM
Billa 2 was a Blind copy of Scarface - WTH? Ajith was also seen imitating Al Pacino- What Nonsense, Just because Ajith had a Scar on his face:) in the Introduction scene doesn't mean the movie was a copy of Scarface - Then Bagavathi, Aadi, Pokkiri, Thalaiva, Jilla would have all been copies of Scarface

Yes...Whatte Irony Look Which actor fans are accusing other actor of Remakes/Freemakes.

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 10:07 PM
Intellectual property theft cannot be stopped, Plagiarism is considered to be illegal but no one can draw a line in the sand to define Plagiarism. If what Gopi says is true then he himself should be blamed for the cause. The world is not fair anymore, he must have had the story copyrighted.

Cedy - do you know if Ayngaran the Actual producers of Aegan and Villu payed the Copyrights for Mein Hoo Naa or for Soldier? we look at the title credits to check if they have given credit to the original movie, do they ever do that in TFI, to name a few- Derailed - PKMC, Nayagan- Godfather, Thenali- what about bob, Ghajini- Mometo, None of these movies did their due of crediting the Original.

Bimmer,

Thanks for your indigenous review of Kaththi in the Part I, thread. Missed replying to your review, buddy and have always enjoyed reading your fair perspective.

There is a possibility that Ayngaran may have made some professional settlement for Aegan and Villu. It was rumoured those days that Red Giant got the remake rights from Chatrapathi for Kuruvi. Nothing official at all.

I truly sympathise with Gopi here. The man should be 40 and still waiting for that elusive break. But how can someone not wake up after he was robbed of 7am Arivu, his story/title, if what he says is true? If that hasn't alarmed him, I seriously wonder!

As you rightly say, drawing a line on plagarism is a never ending exercise. As new cases emerge, the line keeps growing and a full stop is never a realistic possibility.

There was never a reason for brining in Aegan here, I completely agree. But accusing ARM/Vijay of theft and trying to use the same scenario to build a church for Ajith, honesty, you tell me, does it make any sense?

The suggestions that Ajith walked away after knowing Gopi's side sound ludicrious to me and while that is one perspective to the discussion, the other perspective is the cruel intentions of ARM/Vijay :)

You hit the nail on the head, The world is not fair anymore!

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 10:07 PM
Remake kum copykum kooda vithyasam therla :lol2:

bimmer
3rd November 2014, 10:09 PM
I did not want to cause any animosity in the thread. Man you were 'quick' to quote my post.

Sorry guys did not want to dig..Please avoid posting provocative comments and enjoy the Movie's success

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 10:11 PM
I did not want to cause any animosity in the thread. Man you were 'quick' to quote my post.

Sorry guys did not want to dig..Please avoid posting provocative comments and enjoy the Movie's success

Could have been a mistake on my part, there. As I said, I don't watch anything outside tamil :)

Deleted it.

bimmer
3rd November 2014, 10:14 PM
Bimmer,

Thanks for your indigenous review of Kaththi in the Part I, thread. Missed replying to your review, buddy and have always enjoyed reading your fair perspective.

There is a possibility that Ayngaran may have made some professional settlement for Aegan and Villu. It was rumoured those days that Red Giant got the remake rights from Chatrapathi for Kuruvi. Nothing official at all.

I truly sympathise with Gopi here. The man should be 40 and still waiting for that elusive break. But how can someone not wake up after he was robbed of 7am Arivu, his story/title, if what he says is true? If that hasn't alarmed him, I seriously wonder!

As you rightly say, drawing a line on plagarism is a never ending exercise. As new cases emerge, the line keeps growing and a full stop is never a realistic possibility.

There was never a reason for brining in Aegan here, I completely agree. But accusing ARM/Vijay of theft and trying to use the same scenario to build a church for Ajith, honesty, you tell me, does it make any sense?

The suggestions that Ajith walked away after knowing Gopi's side sound ludicrious to me and while that is one perspective to the discussion, the other perspective is the cruel intentions of ARM/Vijay :)

You hit the nail on the head, The world is not fair anymore!

Thanks Bud - I donot have a stance on Gopi's statement - If at all, Gopi has missed the boat on cashing in. Again to reiterate The story theft has nothing to do with Vijay IMO. He probably is bringing Ajith here to gain support from Ajith fans.

Me being an Ajith fan - Not buying this story.

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 10:16 PM
Cedy, 100c is the big problem for them. Tried very hardly during Aarambam time that they are also into that club ...dint workout for obvious reasons ...when they were in hope that their upcoming movie can do that magic we calmly increased the count to 2 ...this time its even bigger. So frustration, whining ...today's best was that vijay's anger on Vikranth ...

Vinod, there was one relatively popular reviewer who left Arambham from the top 10 for the year 2013, citing loses for distributors in certain regions :) We never posted those did we?

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 10:19 PM
Evening serupadi postku class eduthavar ippo pandaramngaraar :lol:. Good Vaathiyaar.

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 10:19 PM
Avanga range avlo thaan... Vidunga... Double std..... If they keep themselves clean, then they can see the world different :sigh2:

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 10:22 PM
The most funny part, the guy who trolled ajith to core as a surya fan is now in discussion in support of ajith ... They never cared abt him.. you know :lol:

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 10:22 PM
Cedy, illayaepa illayae !!!

ecureuhapis
3rd November 2014, 10:23 PM
Vinod, there was one relatively popular reviewer who left Arambham from the top 10 for the year 2013, citing loses for distributors in certain regions :) We never posted those did we?

Why should we?

Why Should we care about inferior bo threats?

Next we should target consistent 100c. Already 2 in our history

uruzalari
3rd November 2014, 10:25 PM
The most funny part, the guy who trolled ajith to core as a surya fan is now in discussion in support of ajith ... They never cared abt him.. you know :lol:

If a future movie/scene of GVM comes with any resemblance to any Hollywood flick appo ready ah irunga for posts like these.

"Now we know why Surya walked out of Dhruva Natchathiram"

bimmer
3rd November 2014, 10:25 PM
Deepak, Vinod - It will be great if you guys stopped, Please - This will create a clutter of nonsense, non-stop and meaningless ranting on both sides.

paranitharan
3rd November 2014, 10:26 PM
actually 4 film for vijayna in 100 c. velayudam, duppakki, jilla (100 c in 7 days) and now knife.

deva wife: deva pilaichukkuvaara
surya: pilaichukkuvaan
deva wife: doctor sonnaara
surya: illae suryave sonnaan

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 10:29 PM
Deepak, Vinod - It will be great if you guys stopped, Please - This will create a clutter of nonsense, non-stop and meaningless ranting on both sides.

We never bothered until few genius from ajith camp came in manipulated those funny ajith rejected story, ajith walked off stuffs and BO 100c questions and trolls

paranitharan
3rd November 2014, 10:31 PM
usain bolt if tamil cinema

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 10:44 PM
Bimmer, Why are guys always ask us to stop ? Do we need to keep calm when people from your side abuse Vijay with names like Vijayna and Pandaram ? Have u ever seen me abusing Ajith ? One of ajith fan went ahead and started calling hubbers as pandarangal ...avangala modhala poi nirutha sollunga sir ...

paranitharan
3rd November 2014, 10:45 PM
Bimmer, Why are guys always ask us to stop ? Why can't you ask the same to vijayna and pandaram boys ???
athai thane avar kEttaru

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 10:46 PM
Ah...that frantic running around to multiple pages Vijay/Ajith/General, posting pictures, posts in English, Posts in Tamil, Humor, Sarcasm, Abuse, all!!!!.....

That elusive search and wait for someone to respond, that one response!

Looks like an enduring search, this.

paranitharan
3rd November 2014, 10:48 PM
I have a stalker and reponse'e pannatha maathiri reponse pannuvaaru. avar periya killadi but nera ninnu reply panna bayam

paranitharan
3rd November 2014, 10:51 PM

nammaloda ajaybaskar saar neenga.

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 10:55 PM
Ah...that frantic running around to multiple pages Vijay/Ajith/General, posting pictures, posts in English, Posts in Tamil, Humor, Sarcasm, Abuse, all!!!!.....

Who Cedy? I see blanks between some posts? Is that what you referring to?

paranitharan
3rd November 2014, 10:57 PM
ignore panraangalaamaam :lol:

VinodKumar's
3rd November 2014, 10:58 PM
Dammy, avara oru post potta naama bayandhuruvomae avar thaan ....

uruzalari

Effort to come up with Humor nu sollunga. Sirippu vandhathaney humour. Manasatchi ah thottu sollunga. Sirippu vandhucha. Naan 'Elana Siripai' sollala. Adhu unlimited.

CEDYBLUE
Who Cedy? I see blanks between some posts? Is that what you referring to?

You should look with a microscope brother :) Easy and convenient to miss :)

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 10:59 PM
Dammy, avara oru post potta naama bayandhuruvomae avar thaan ....

Oh avar ah? Ok ok now I won't be able to sleep....am scared Vinod....why did you have to remind me ?

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:00 PM
Effort to come up with Humor nu sollunga. Sirippu vandhathaney humour. Manasatchi ah thottu sollunga. Sirippu vandhucha. Naan 'Elana Siripai' sollala. Adhu unlimited.

First things first, your continued and honest effort to understand the difference between Freemaking and Remaking is :notworthy:. Hoping you crack the code soon.

Humor, unintended mostly :)

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 11:00 PM
You should look with a microscope brother :) Easy and convenient to miss :)

Why waste my microscope on such things ... we have better and brighter things to focus on buddy

paranitharan
3rd November 2014, 11:01 PM

vijayna ku acting eppidyo, enakkum humour appdi thaan

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 11:02 PM
Ajay talked about some Sanju Sacson earlier...was that a Kerala player?

uruzalari
3rd November 2014, 11:03 PM
vijayna ku acting eppidyo, enakkum humour appdi thaan

No no. You are better than him. He atleast gets paid in crores for his non acting. But you. Continuously trying to improve yourselves for reasons known to you. Enna oru 'Kalai Thaagam'.

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:04 PM
Ajay talked about some Sanju Sacson earlier...was that a Kerala player?

Sanju Sacson is a bit like Sreesanth.

He will dance in front of your face, but will cry in public when someone check his cheek bones :)

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 11:04 PM
Ram Muthuram Cinemas @RamCinemas
#Kaththi Now !!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1iKAPwCMAICoTZ.jpg

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 11:06 PM
Sanju Sacson is a bit like Sreesanth.

He will dance in front of your face, but will cry in public when someone check his cheek bones :)

Oh like dancing in front of Andre Nel but crying infront of media cos one fine day someone like Harbhajan checked his cheekbones? Oh that thing ah?

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:07 PM
Oh like dancing in front of Andre Nel but crying infront of media cos one fine day someone like Harbhajan checked his cheeks? Oh that thing ah?

:)

You cannot fault Bhajji, can you?

Some cheeks are tailor made, what say?

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 11:08 PM
:)

You cannot fault Bhajji, can you?

Some cheeks are tailor made, what say?

No way bro...wish we had the liberty of having a couple of bhajjis in this forum..lol

elsaen11
3rd November 2014, 11:10 PM
:lol:

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:11 PM
No way bro...wish we had the liberty of having a couple of bhajjis in this forum..lol

On Sreesanth, Dammy

Once Dhoni said that he had warned Sreesanth in the lines of 'See, if you would want to irritate someone, it should be from the opposition team and not you own team members'

See, can you relate this Dhoni's stance to contemporary scenario in our very own hub?

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 11:13 PM
Special thanks to Ram Cinemas, Tirunelveli who seems to be an ardent Vijay supporter..The theatre had been posting live tweets from the date of controversies the film faced before the release & the one who was confident of KATHTHI release for Diwali without any second thought..A helicam being used in this theatre to record the celebration of fans..

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:13 PM
Now tell me folks,

Just because everyone show their back when Sreesanth approaches to speak with them, does that mean, they are scared?

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:14 PM
Special thanks to Ram Cinemas, Tirunelveli who seems to be an ardent Vijay supporter..The theatre had been posting live tweets from the date of controversies the film faced before the release & the one who was confident of KATHTHI release for Diwali without any second thought..A helicam being used in this theatre to record the celebration of fans..

You can add Vetri and Kamala to it too.

They see the cash registers ringing with their own eyes and no wonder they know the prowess of Vijay :)

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 11:17 PM
On Sreesanth, Dammy

Once Dhoni said that he had warned Sreesanth in the lines of 'See, if you would want to irritate someone, it should be from the opposition team and not you own team members'

See, can you relate this Dhoni's stance to contemporary scenario in our very own hub?

Absolutely. ..well put across bro. People need to understand that ignorance is far different from fear. We ignore cos we have so much positives to talk about and have very little or no time for all this crap.

Anyway, was good having some fun. Now back to the movie updates.

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 11:20 PM

They see the cash registers ringing with their own eyes and no wonder they know the prowess of Vijay :)

Let's not forget how Vijay and ARM transformed SPI into a posh mayajaal with mammoth number of shows.

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 11:20 PM

30 continous housefull shows in Vetri, which would have made their cash petty overflowing..:)

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:28 PM
I am rating Kaththi above Thuppakki because of the sheer variety of sources that have shared their joy of Kaththi's success in social and print media.

We saw Dhananjayan Govind talk about the record breaking first day and how the boundaries for tamil cinema are getting pushed now.

We had seen with our own eyes how Ticket New, Book My Show, SPI Cinemas, PVR, Inox and many more crashed into oblivion on the 21st.

We had seen overwhelming reviews and accolades on Vijay's performance from people from all walks.

We had seen how Rakesh Gowthaman was updating the 'houseful' status until he got tired and bored

We had seen the numbers touch 400, 500, 600 in the US BO, unheard of for any current generation actor.

We had seen news about historic 9 crore gross in Karnataka.

We had seen the phenomenal celebrations and box office records in Kerala.

We had seen the UK Box Office dance to Kaththi's tunes right from day one.

We had seen houseful shows and tremendous response on the second weekend.

We had seen the bar raised in new and emerging markets such as Australia, Norway, Netherlands, etc.,

More importantly,

We had the pleasure of seeing Jeevanantham and Kathiresan in full glory :)

Kaththi, sweetest victory!

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 11:33 PM
Celebrations for Selfie Pulla song!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hydKchrTiA

uruzalari
3rd November 2014, 11:33 PM
Honestly never imagined Kaththi would even match Thuppakki. Even an above average Vijay film would have been torn to pieces and made a mockery of due to comparisons with Thuppakki. I really thought the comparisons with Thuppakki would hurt Kaththi. But results have proved otherwise.

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 11:37 PM
Honestly never imagined Kaththi would even match Thuppakki. Even an above average Vijay film would have been torn to pieces and made a mockery of due to comparisons with Thuppakki. I really thought the comparisons with Thuppakki would hurt Kaththi. But results have proved otherwise.

Cannot agree more MB. Even now there is a clear divide between folks who loved Thuppaki more and vice versa. I personally rate Kaththi higher just cos of the sheer brilliance of Vijay that he brought on screen in both characters. For it to surpass the box office of Thuppaki was an icing on the cake. Look forward to more such projects from Vijay.

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:37 PM
I liked the first 40 minutes too during my recent outing.

His versatility is his forte.

And kudos to ARM, the champion film maker to try something contrasting to Thuppakki, knowing fully that comparisons are inevitable and coming up trumps.

Dammy R
3rd November 2014, 11:40 PM

And kudos to ARM, the champion film maker to try something contrasting to Thuppakki, knowing fully that comparisons are inevitable and coming up trumps.

Honestly speaking, I never found the first 40mts boring even during first watch, contrary to some feedback we have heard and seen. That was required to level set how casual and happy go lucky kinda character Kathiresan was. Straightaway jumping into the theme would've made it look like a rush rush and would've made it look like a total documentary. ARM mixed the commercial elements perfectly to keep it balanced.

CEDYBLUE
3rd November 2014, 11:44 PM
Honestly speaking, I never found the first 40mts boring even during first watch, contrary to some feedback we have heard and seen. That was required to level set how casual and happy go lucky kinda character Kathiresan was. Straightaway jumping into the theme would've made it look like a rush rush and would've made it look like a total documentary. ARM mixed the commercial elements perfectly to keep it balanced.

I had Thuppakki in mind right from the first frame.

Was the intro bigger than Thuppakki, Was, Was , Was, until probably the fight sequence with the ladies' :) From there on I relaxed and enjoyed the movie :)

paranitharan
3rd November 2014, 11:47 PM
before, we ignore him. now,we ignore him, pls nambunga. nambalaina nambura maathiri explanation thaarom. pls nambunga. nambitom paa :lol:

Mr.GreyShirt
3rd November 2014, 11:48 PM

His underplaying is what worked. Those subtle dialogues he delivers. For example, after the elders tear the check when the collector asks him to follow the way he says "Ada ponaya". and when he thinks Samantha's boyfriend is ghost.

SenGOEk
3rd November 2014, 11:51 PM
The first 40 minutes of the film was to provide entertainment to his categorical fans which includes kids & girls..That casual acting of Kathiresan was enjoyable & my only concern was placement of songs in which ARM fails big, good that paalam song was deleted..The film would have been more documentary if it would have started off seriously & coming to the message quickly..

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 12:09 AM
KATHTHI - America la asathal in Zee TV!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1iTKkSCMAAs_R_.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 12:11 AM
Still trending like a boss!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1iXkTnCUAAe_79.jpg

Dammy R
4th November 2014, 12:22 AM
Sam...check your inbox

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 12:25 AM
Done..Do not want to spoil the party..

Siv.S
4th November 2014, 03:29 AM
Deleted.

Mr.GreyShirt
4th November 2014, 03:39 AM
There was fault from both sides. One thing led to another and it escalated quickly. There were some posts from this side that were just hard to read.. If any of my posts came out as ill intended I apologize.

VinodKumar's
4th November 2014, 08:29 AM
Deleted

ajaybaskar
4th November 2014, 08:46 AM
Siva,

Dont you think that particular post was unnecessary when things were going smooth? If you browse through the thread, there was not much Thara level posts till then and this post paved way for that.

And like I posted earlier, last Tuesday or Wednesday, Ratheesh posted the screenshot of an empty theatre, bringing back the age old culture which neither of us would endorse. When his identity was put in question the next day, he left and never came back to our glee.

And I don't understand why someone should not give it back when there are needless provocations? Please note down, the provocations were not from the usual suspects.

Last but not least,why should we even have any frustrations to vent out when Kaththi is doing so well? Your opinion will at least hold good if these things happened during an Ajith movie release.

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 08:58 AM
#Kaththihitsfastest100cr generates 106K massive tweets even before the completion of 24hours! :smokesmirk: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kMS7yCcAAdjfr.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 08:59 AM
#Kaththi3rd week bookings open at Sribrinda & Woodlands. Retains all 4 shows in Sribrinda Retains 3 shows in Woodlands main screen too!

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:10 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kF9atIgAAl9nM.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:11 AM
Today paper ad

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kLoUBCMAAD2s-.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 09:15 AM
11shows for Kaththi at Abirami Mall Today!!

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:26 AM
The so called BB which released last year diwali is $237K behind KATHTHI..:-D

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kTQZPCcAAbJ9o.jpg

ajaybaskar
4th November 2014, 09:36 AM
Sam,

Why ya? Let the uninvited stay where they are. :)

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:37 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kbhDsCMAEskkV.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 09:41 AM
112K tweets for #Kaththihitsfastest100cr! Sheer domination. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kca8oCEAANWg7.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:50 AM
Crossed 125K tweets!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kdxYACcAAONYE.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 10:16 AM
Happy that the movie had created impact!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kizx1CcAAoNdB.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 10:22 AM
Money Money Money' for A.R.Murugadoss

A.R.Murugadoss who made his directorial debut way back in 2001 with the trendsetting Dheena starring Ajith Kumar in the lead role, later went on to direct movies like Ramana, Stalin, Ghajini, 7am Arivu, Ghajini(Hindi), Thuppakki, Holiday and now recently Kaththi.

He is probably the only director to be equally successful in all three major film industries of India - Kollywood, Bollywood and Tollywood. He has so far directed 9 movies in the span of 14 years collaborating with some of the leading artistes in India like Aamir Khan, Chiranjeevi, Vijayakanth, Ajith Kumar, Vijay, Suriya and Akshay Kumar.

A.R.Murugadoss has the knack of infusing strong social content into his stories in a very engaging milieu. Almost all his movies have tasted success at the box-office. And with his latest offering Kaththi reportedly crossing the coveted worldwide 100 crores gross mark, the ace director becomes the only South Indian director to have this many 100 crore movies to his credit. He was the first to open the 100 crores net club in Bollywood with Aamir Khan’s Ghajini, and later went on to repeat the feat with Akshay Kumar’s Holiday. Thuppakki was also touted to cross the 100 crores mark in worldwide gross and now his “Theri Mass” Kaththi has also joined this elite list.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/the-100-crore-hit-machine.html

ajaybaskar
4th November 2014, 10:24 AM
எடோ கோபி, சூரியூர் மக்கள் உங்க கதையை காப்பியடிச்சுட்டாங்கன்னு இன்னும் கெளம்பலையா?

ajaybaskar
4th November 2014, 10:28 AM
கதையை கோபியோடதுன்னு வரிஞ்சு கட்டிட்டு வர்றவங்க Prison break சீன், காயின் ஃபைட்டுக்கு மட்டும் முருகதாஸை குறை சொல்வது ஏனோ?

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 10:35 AM
Cut outs placed in the theatres across Kerala!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1knJkpIMAAfmTk.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1km-auIIAEzOZU.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kmJfqIUAA5IoA.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kl4YjIMAARclm.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kn1ZQIIAAdLYO.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1koRwKIAAEYPqV.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 10:53 AM
Mass beyond the seas. Tweet contributions for #Kaththihitsfastest100cr in world map! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kpvJfIEAAHgbQ.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 10:54 AM
FDFS celebrations in Sivakasi!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1ksnWDCIAI0v4O.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kspfPCQAAsjL1.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1ksrVgCMAEGUVH.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 11:17 AM
Akshara Gowda ‏@iAksharaGowda
Congrats Team #Kaththi for reaching 100cr in just 12 days n this movie deserve it #Kaththihitsfastest100cr

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 12:59 PM
Taking twitter trend from south india to another level! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1lI5L8IUAIh4wZ.jpg

elsaen11
4th November 2014, 01:17 PM
Taking twitter trend from south india to another level! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1lI5L8IUAIh4wZ.jpg

:smokesmirk: King of social media

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 01:59 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1lWtw6CIAEyydK.jpg

ecureuhapis
4th November 2014, 03:10 PM

senjittome, mothama senjittome

CEDYBLUE
4th November 2014, 03:49 PM
So many 'Deleted' 'Deleted' posts.

What did I miss?

Dammy R
4th November 2014, 03:58 PM

Even Gujrati papers are reporting about Kaththi raking in 100 crores. Can't get more impactful. Amazing reach.

ajaybaskar
4th November 2014, 04:02 PM
Snapdeal uses #KaththiHitsFastest100Cr to promote themselves.

Check out @snapdeal's Tweet: https://twitter.com/snapdeal/status/529565385603833856

elsaen11
4th November 2014, 04:07 PM
:clap: It happens only to superstars

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 04:17 PM
Ilayathalapathy Vijay is now next only to Superstar Rajinikanth
Ilayathalapathy Vijay proves his clout and pull in the UK yet again with Kaththi! As per the latest box-office reports, the film has grossed£319,310in the UK till date which works out to more than3.1 crores.This is supposedly the 3rd highest ever for a Tamil film, after the two Superstar blockbusters Sivaji and Enthiran.
Kaththi has set the benchmark high for the upcoming biggies in Tamil such as i, Lingaa and Yennai Arindhaal.
In Australia meanwhile, Kaththi is the highest Tamil grosser this year with a gross of more than1 crore (189,194 ASD)till date. http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/vijay-is-now-next-only-to-rajinikanth.html

ecureuhapis
4th November 2014, 04:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1lk6SFCYAE2ZBT.png

UK, Australia, US

i am world tour

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 04:24 PM
173K tweets so far! Total domination. 200K here we come. http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1l4J0PCcAAcv5l.jpg

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 04:25 PM
Jeevanantham :notworthy: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1l3G4gCQAAjjh_.jpg

elsaen11
4th November 2014, 04:33 PM
173K tweets so far! Total domination. 200K here we come. http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1l4J0PCcAAcv5l.jpg

That papa thalli poi velayadu moment :smokesmirk:

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 04:38 PM
That papa thalli poi velayadu moment :smokesmirk:

SRK's tag holds the record for highest with 234K tweets in India. I guess we'll be breaking it today! ;)

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 04:42 PM
Kaushik LM @Lmkmoviemaniac :
#Kaththihitsfastest100cr- Seeing that this trend is unshakable at the top since yesterday mrng!!!

Russellmvr
4th November 2014, 04:48 PM
Mukki mukki treand pannura avankalukkum... 3 nimishathula trend pannura engalukkum.. romba vithiyasam irukku..!!!

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 08:43 PM
Tomorrow paper ad

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1myMvxCcAIA8NZ.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 08:47 PM
Asianet, Kerala news channel report on KATHTHI 100Cr box office record!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1mdbA0CAAALDOg.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 08:54 PM
Ajay ‏@uktamilbo
#Kaththi extended for the 3rd week in the UK. Should finish at around £325,000 (3.20 cr). #KaththiHitsFastest100Cr

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 08:57 PM
Behindwoods guy confirms the possibility of 100Cr for KATHTHI!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1mCNJ1CYAEpv1t.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Today count 2 for KATHTHI in Sathyam, 3:10pm show..Housefull show filled mostly with family audiences, kids & girls..Enjoyed the movie more than first time..4 kids were there to my front row, the noise they raised for the intro scene of Thalaivar surprised me & made me to think them going to be hardcore fans like me when they grow up..Usually while watching Vijay movies, will hear whistles but this time could hear lot of claps particularly for the media interview..

Happy & proud to be Thalapathy fan..

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:34 PM
Local channel la irunthu national channel varaikum ippo epidi 100Cr varuthunu parunga!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1m7up8CQAEpnk3.jpg

Mr.GreyShirt
4th November 2014, 09:39 PM
This should work. Funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1brp5fieUI

ajaybaskar
4th November 2014, 09:44 PM
That was a paid news, bro. Since Gujarat has tremendous potential for tamil films, it was paid well in advance. எத்தன நாளைக்குத்தான் கேரளாவையே சொல்லிட்டு இருக்குறது?

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:50 PM
Madhan Karky @madhankarky
#Endhiran #Thuppakki #Kaththi :)

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1mYG6qCIAALiOH.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 09:55 PM
Bcinema ‏@BcinemaFrance
#Kaththi was the second biggest collection in France after #Enthiran.

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 10:00 PM
Bcinema ‏@BcinemaFrance
#Kaththi was the second biggest collection in France after #Enthiran.

This is a paid news. I've all evidence and photographs that i took while they're exchanging a suit case full of money! :lol2:

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 10:06 PM
Saw some funny guys in twitter posting Vijay fans had paid to twitter agency for creating trend records..:banghead:

CEDYBLUE
4th November 2014, 10:28 PM
That was a paid news, bro. Since Gujarat has tremendous potential for tamil films, it was paid well in advance. எத்தன நாளைக்குத்தான் கேரளாவையே சொல்லிட்டு இருக்குறது?

This has been the biggest go-to strategy since ages, employed by people who cannot digest or accept Vijay's success. Undermining his success by attributing it to cheap means, have been the norm.

Initially it used to be Vijay's looks that was the go-to strategy. Even today we can see comments like 'Planet of Apes' or 'Paint/Powder' from some of the world's best looking people. Then for some time, it used to be SAC. I remember how when someone reviewed Gautham's Karthik's movie in the film/documentary thread, there were comments about Appa-Oppathufying. Now it is the 'Pay' card. The moment you see success in any form for Vijay, there has to be a justification or a fall-back for the detractors to remain afloat., chose - 'Pay' card. This is the nadir, the climax. The moment majority of fans realise the truth about box office and popularity of the concerned parties, l am sure the strategies will dry up. It's not far, that day.

These strategies seem to have no impact, certainly not on Vijay, who continues to go from strength to strength, seamlessly moving from one project to the other, non-stop. He just keeps going on and on!

Off late, I have understood that the primary focus of this group has never been to pull Vijay down, which is not really possible. The strategy has been to keep the 'Other' movement going.

This is the reason, why I think, we should stop complaining or worrying about this Ajay.

The reason I say is, if the 'Other' movement has to survive, you have to keep its believers happy. If the believers have to stay happy, one way is Personal Success. When that doesn't happen, let's hope for failures from the opposite end. It's either Our Personal Success or Our Competitor's Failure, that needs to happen for the movement to survive.

All the photoshops arising out of super-insecurity during Kumudham-superstar episode by creating a fictious journalist character of Kumudham, the Red Text & Underlining Union's relentless post about Lyca, the hoping against hope to stall Kaththi's release and now hinging on to Gopi for solace, I am sure it is the second part, the Failure one that is the primary focus.

The moment the members of a movement come to know that what they have been hoping/believing is not-true, the movement would collapse. So Vijay's movies make 100 crores, nah...that's a fake news sponsored by Vijay, the movement survives, for today.

The moment you hear anything that showcases the fact that Vijay's movies have a far greater potential, the moment you you hear anything that showcases the fact that Vijay has the most diverse and largest fan-base, the torch-bearers from the 'Other' group have to play the Pay-card to keep the movement going.

We should stop blaming as we now understand that these things are not directed at Vijay at all. Instead, these are their internal issues that they adopt to keep them afloat.

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 10:37 PM
214K tweets it is! I was paid1000rupees by Vijay for contributing in trend. :lol2: Insanity level : Simha narasimhaaa https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1nJxTwIIAArC5X.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 10:43 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1nPRMgCEAAL4rX.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 10:58 PM
Today Malaimalar news!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1mKrBCCIAAuWaC.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th November 2014, 11:06 PM
As a token of Thanks going to order a headset from Snapdeal (Planned to get from Ebay earlier) !!!

Kumaran.P
4th November 2014, 11:07 PM
#Kaththi retains all 4 shows in Sangam main screen and all 4 shows in Kamala main screen in its 3rd week!

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 11:10 PM
Selfie taken during audio release

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1nU55DCQAIuq2G.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 11:20 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B08AVWjCUAABy0I.jpg

elsaen11
4th November 2014, 11:39 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/343kq5u.jpg

SenGOEk
4th November 2014, 11:56 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1nBP0uIIAAfYeM.jpg

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 12:34 AM
KATHTHI retains main screen of Sathyam, Abirmai, Devi, Sangam, Albert, Woodlands, Kamala for 3rd week inspite of 2 tamil releases & Interstellar..

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 12:36 AM
Unseen image

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1npJg5CEAAL1o6.jpg

leosimha
5th November 2014, 12:43 AM
Unseen image

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1npJg5CEAAL1o6.jpg

Really they make a good pair. Wishing to see another movie of their pairing... :)

faithiu11
5th November 2014, 07:30 AM
#Kaththi Malaysia BO Report:
1st wkend: $1.26M
2nd wkend: $123.1K

Total: $1,859,660[₹ 11.40 Cr]

@ARMurugadoss 3rd Highest Grosser All-Time.......malaysiadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

faithiu11
5th November 2014, 07:33 AM
Updated Oct 31st-Nov2nd Weekend Overseas Box-Office Report #Kaththi ₹.28.99 Cr.....so wat ever official reports says its very low...should add at least 10 crore to this from overseas reports itself...speechless..have to find another word..mass or their mass is a understatement

faithiu11
5th November 2014, 07:34 AM
Singapore+UAE-GCC+Sri Lanka+Canada+Europe A total of 140 Screens have to be reported and Total can exceed $5M !!omg

faithiu11
5th November 2014, 07:37 AM
Wat amusing is kaththi is not a solo release...inspite of poojai doing well in.Malaysia this collection is fantabulous....very happy for vishal too who is a big vijay fan and well wisher

faithiu11
5th November 2014, 07:39 AM
Top 5 Overseas BO 2014
1) Kaththi - ₹.28.99 Cr
2) Kochadiiyaan - ₹.23.96 Cr
3) Jilla - ₹21.59 Cr
4) Veeram - ₹19.50 Cr
5) VIP - ₹.18.96 Cr

ajaybaskar
5th November 2014, 07:39 AM
@Kornerseat: Top 5 All Time Malaysia
1)#Endhiran $3.04 Million
2)#Sivaji $2.42 m
3)#Kaththi $1.86 m
4)#Singam2 $1.78 m
5)#Thuppakki $1.73 m.

faithiu11
5th November 2014, 07:41 AM
Still someone doubts whether kaththi collected 100 crores.. And claims its fake...wake them up from sleep

faithiu11
5th November 2014, 08:00 AM
UK & France of abt 80 screens are only reported.
Germany Denmark & ROE which had 100+ screens yet to report...

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 09:31 AM
In Deccan Chronicle

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1pVNEdCIAAD0X1.jpg

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 09:32 AM
ARM interview in Kannada newspaper

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1pNwvsIgAExrSl.jpg

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 09:41 AM
Top 5 Overseas BO in 2014
1) Kaththi - ₹.28.99 Cr
2) Kochadiiyaan - ₹.23.96 Cr
3) Jilla - ₹21.59 Cr
4) Veeram - ₹19.50 Cr
5) VIP - ₹.18.96 Cr

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 09:42 AM
Top 5 Opening weekend collection in Malaysia
1-#Thuppakki $1.3 Million
2-#Kaththi $1.26 M
3-#Endhiran $1.09 M
4-#Sivaji $1.04 M
5-#Singam2 $1.03 M

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 09:43 AM
Top 5 All Time grossers in Malaysia
1)#Endhiran $3.04 Million
2)#Sivaji $2.42 m
3)#Kaththi $1.86 m
4)#Singam2 $1.78 m
5)#Thuppakki $1.73 m

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 09:51 AM
Shah Rukh Khan - Salman Khan's fight For Kaththi Remake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeKwFZEn0g&feature=youtu.be&a

VinodKumar's
5th November 2014, 09:52 AM
My choice is Sharukh Khan.

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 09:55 AM
Kornerseat ‏@Kornerseat
#Kaththi Malaysia BO Report:
Total: $1,859,660[₹ 11.40 Cr]
3rd all time highest Grosser.

ajaybaskar
5th November 2014, 09:57 AM
Poojai overtook Kaththinnaainga?

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 10:03 AM
One funny guy from opposite camp posted KATHTHI did not fare well in Malaysia..slipper shot to that frustrated soul as KATHTHI had become the 3rd all time highest grosser in Malaysia..

UK daa, US daa, Kerala daa, Malaysia daa, Australia daa, France daa, Overseas daa, Karnataka daa, TN daa, All area ghilli daa..:smokesmirk:

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 10:24 AM
Highest no. of tweets for an actor in India!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1psYJjCEAEctMD.jpg

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 10:25 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1pg0GsIYAAN5gT.jpg

Russellmvr
5th November 2014, 10:25 AM

Avar sudda vadaikalil, athuvum onru.. Avarai manniththu arula vendum Guru-ve..!!

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 10:44 AM
Salman Khan Online @Online_Salman
If #KATHTHI Is Remade in Hindi And @BeingSalmanKhan Play Lead.
Then It Will Do 350 CR Business In India !!
#Kaththihitsfastest100cr

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 11:27 AM
KATHTHI 3rd week in France!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1p99thCAAEZ2ls.jpg

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 12:00 PM
Kornerseat ‏@Kornerseat
With close to $1.9 M #Kaththi is the 28th biggest Grosser this year in Malaysia. All other 27 Hollywood films.

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 01:03 PM
Highest no. of tweets for an actor in India!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1psYJjCEAEctMD.jpg

Yeah.... Thats how we show the strength. One more which will be in dream for the rest for life time

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 01:05 PM

They became thidder Abdul kalam fans - Kanavu kaanungal :wink:

Kumaran.P
5th November 2014, 01:36 PM
#Kaththi will Continue for 3rd Week in #France in 5 Loc https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1p99thCAAEZ2ls.jpg

Kumaran.P
5th November 2014, 01:40 PM
'Kaththi' Box Office Success Makes Vijay Top Actor among His Contemporaries

The numero uno position in any film industry will be decided by an actor's market. Precisely, the actor's success rate at the box office will be a major factor. If one considers this as the parameter, Vijay, among his contemporaries, seems to have occupied the top position following the success of his latest release "Kaththi".
What Makes Vijay the Top Actor?
The first and the foremost reason why Ilayathalapathy is popular among his contemporaries is that he has hit century twice at the box office. Vijay's two movies "Thuppakki" and "Kaththi" have made more than 6´4100 crore worldwide. However, it has to be noted that, Rajinikanth has also reached this mark two times with "Sivaji" and "Enthiran", but the 63-year-old actor belongs to a different league with a huge market.
"Kaththi" Success is No Accident
The success of "Kaththi" at the box office shows the actor's immense popularity and capacity to pull the crowds to the theatres. The underlining part of the story is that Vijay's latest movie has achieved this feat in record 12 days. The domestic and international collections of the movie have shown that Vijay's films are accepted worldwide.
"Kaththi" Records Breaking Spree
"Kaththi" has surely broken several records and is heading to become one of the biggest hits in Vijay's career. So far, the Vijay-Samantha starrer has become the highest grossing movie of Ilayathalapathy in the US, Malaysia and Karnataka box office. More such records will be created by the flick in the coming weeks as per the traders. As of now, "Kaththi" has grossed above 102 crores worldwide.
Looking at the box office numbers and considering Vijay's ability to reach the 100-crore-mark twice, one could easily say that Vijay is the top actor among his contemporaries.
"Kaththi" Break Up (Approximate)
Tamil Nadu:66.3 crore
Karnataka:7.5 crore
Kerala:7.5 crore
Rest of India:1.80 crore
International Circuits:20.2 crore
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kaththi-box-office-success-makes-vijay-top-actor-among-his-contemporaries-613095

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 01:42 PM
Malaysia Rentrack '14 :
Kaththi $1,859,660 Anjaan $1,363,367 VIP $1,294,447 Kocha $961,689 Jilla $932,285 MaanKarate $916,489 Veeram $878,961

Where is blockbuster poojai?

Kumaran.P
5th November 2014, 01:44 PM
Where is blockbuster poojai?

See well its right below Maankarate :lol:

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 01:47 PM
:rotfl:

Kumaran.P
5th November 2014, 01:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1qWMlmCAAAwrNv.jpg

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 01:52 PM
Overseas itself close to 22c vandhiruchu :clap:
Rest of India close to 15c

:notworthy:

Kumaran.P
5th November 2014, 01:57 PM
Its working day and still the occupancy ;) at Mysore Rajkamal 4:30PM show! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1qgTWJCEAA_G2Y.png

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 02:02 PM
Thideer Vishal fan nenacha ore comedy..

:rotfl:

Siv.S
5th November 2014, 02:04 PM

One funny guy from opposite camp posted KATHTHI did not fare well in Malaysia..slipper shot to that frustrated soul as KATHTHI had become the 3rd all time highest grosser in Malaysia..

UK daa, US daa, Kerala daa, Malaysia daa, Australia daa, France daa, Overseas daa, Karnataka daa, TN daa, All area ghilli daa..:smokesmirk:

Adengopppa enna oru purithal :bow:

what Tamilboxoffice1.com said https://twitter.com/TamilBoxOffice1/status/529330883250384896

#Kaththi drops to 7th spot...#Poojai steady at 5th spot 2nd weekend in Malaysia!! Official BO #s coming up!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1iPoRBCAAAdjSK.jpg

and what i said the other day...

Post #1 http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?10489-KATHTHI-Ilayathalapathy-VIJAY-ARM-SAMANTHA-ANIRUDH&p=1179045&viewfull=1#post1179045

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1gvG8iCEAEo6qn.jpg

Post #2 http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?10489-KATHTHI-Ilayathalapathy-VIJAY-ARM-SAMANTHA-ANIRUDH&p=1179077&viewfull=1#post1179077

overall Kathithi would be well ahead of poojai no second thoughts in that.

But Ungakitta-lam intha alavukkuthan ethirpaakka mudiyin :lol2:

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 02:05 PM
See well its right below Maankarate :lol:

:rotfl3::rotfl:

Kumaran.P
5th November 2014, 02:15 PM
Ipa naama vishal fana vikranth fana :lol2: nammaluke kolappama iruke !

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 02:20 PM
Uk daw.. Kerala daw-aa vituttenga... aaana malaysia-la Hari daaa pola ?

But Ungakitta-lam intha alavukkuthan ethirpaakka mudiyin :lol2:

Our reply was to your bolded sentence..Malaysia-la Hari daa illa KATHTHI daa..

2 of the Vijay films are among the top 5 grossers in Malaysia & we can say Vijay is ghilli in Malaysia too..

Ivaru namma alavu pathi pesa vanthutaru..:lol:

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 02:23 PM
Sam vidunga.... Double standard pasanga.... avangom..... athuku thaan..... seri vidunga... :lol:

Siv.S
5th November 2014, 02:25 PM
Iskool kid gets reply like that... i have not replied to Ajaybhaskar in that way.

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 02:26 PM
Vandhutaru iskool vaathiyaar.... Panny fellows will reply like this :lol:

Russellmvr
5th November 2014, 02:27 PM
Knew it, when we saw that SSLC failed boys replies...!!!

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 02:32 PM
Paavam ishkool vaathiyar verakthila anga sambanthamae ila olari irukaar.... Arisimootai aam..... Off screen shooting spot still without make up paatha therium ... Entha kadayila nee arisi vangura :lol:

Karuvaayan, panny fellows aam.... Ivanalaam ivangom........ ithuku thaan... seri vidunga... Avanga range avlo thaan :lol2:

Kumaran.P
5th November 2014, 03:01 PM
Paavam ishkool vaathiyar verakthila anga sambanthamae ila olari irukaar.... Arisimootai aam..... Off screen shooting spot still without make up paatha therium ... Entha kadayila nee arisi vangura :lol:

Karuvaayan, panny fellows aam.... Ivanalaam ivangom........ ithuku thaan... seri vidunga... Avanga range avlo thaan :lol2:

Free.. what else you can expect from Pornstar fans? Pudhiya thalaimurai varaikum title ah thirudanathu naari pochu!

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 03:04 PM
Had given best reply to the masked guy in the name of Hari daa the slipper shot way..:lol:

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 03:09 PM
Free.. what else you can expect from Pornstar fans? Pudhiya thalaimurai varaikum title ah thirudanathu naari pochu!

:notthatway: Thats fake edit.... :lol2:

Anytime you can see manasthan walking off the project for copy act of director :yes:

Russellmvr
5th November 2014, 03:09 PM

Mass Mass ennu koovinankale.. athu shakeela-vuka?

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 03:15 PM
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kaththi-box-office-vijay-starrer-beats-vishwaroopam-uk-set-surpass-kochadaiiyaan-us-613030

PARAMASHIVAN
5th November 2014, 03:16 PM
istat da mujiik, I yam bored in da apees :yessir:

Russellmvr
5th November 2014, 03:18 PM
istat da mujiik, I yam bored in da apees :yessir:

take a walk and have some kuchchi muttai..!!

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 03:20 PM
Entertainment Movies
'Kaththi' Box Office Collection: Vijay Starrer Beats 'Vishwaroopam' in UK, Set to Surpass 'Kochadaiiyaan' in US

By Sangeetha Seshagiri November 4, 2014 15:44 IST
25 8

Vijay's "Kaththi" is continuing its dream run at the overseas box office. The film, which hit screens on 22 October, took grand openings not just in India, but also in key overseas markets like US, UK, Australia and Malaysia.
Kaththi Poster
"Kaththi" Poster Facebook/KaththiMovie

US

"Kaththi" has asurpassed $600,000 mark in the United States. The film has already become the first non-Rajinikanth and non-Kamal Haasan film to cross the $400,000 mark. Now, the Vijay starrer is inching towards becoming the highest grossing Tamil film of 2014 by surpassing "Kochadaiiyaan" collections at the US box office.

"Kaththi" has reportedly minted $624,591 (including $7,334 from one location in Canada) at the end of the second weekend. If Canada collections are excluded, "Kaththi" will be short of $18,000 to surpass "Kochadaiiyaan" figures and emerge as the highest grossing Tamil film of the year.

It will also find a place in the list of all time top five highest grossing Tamil films in the US. So far, Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan's films such as "Dasavatharam," "Endhiran," "Vishwaroopam," "Kochadaiiyaan" and "Sivaji" dominate the top five list. "Kaththi" is in the sixth spot and will move to the fifth position if it beats "Kochadaiiyaan" collections.

"#Kaththi after 2nd wknd $624591 which includes 1 Canada location $7334,excl that, still $18K short of Koch to bcom #1 2014, #5 alltime USA," tweeted ATMUS Entertainment, distributors of Tamil films in the US.

UK

"Kaththi" has performed exceptionally well at the UK box office and the film has grossed £319,310 in 12 days. According to reports, the film has surpassed Kamal's "Dasavatharam" and "Vishwaroopam" collections and has taken the third spot in the list of all time highest grossing Tamil films after Rajinikanth's "Endhiran" and "Sivaji."

Australia

"Kaththi" has emerged as the highest grossing Tamil film of the year in Australia raking in A$189,194, according to Behindwoods.

Overall collections

"Kaththi" has surpassed the ₹100-crore mark at the worldwide box office. The film has managed to hit the fastest ₹100 crore in just 12 days and has turned out to be one of the biggest hits in Vijay and director Murugadoss's career.

This is the second time that Vijay's film has surpassed the ₹100-crore mark, the first one being the 2012-blockbuster flick "Thuppakki." On the other hand, "Kaththi" is Murugadoss's fourth film to enter the ₹100-crore club after "Ghajini" (Hindi), "Thuppakki" (Tamil) and "Holiday" (Hindi).

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 03:21 PM
'Kaththi' Box Office Success Makes Vijay Top Actor among His Contemporaries

The numero uno position in any film industry will be decided by an actor's market. Precisely, the actor's success rate at the box office will be a major factor. If one considers this as the parameter, Vijay, among his contemporaries, seems to have occupied the top position following the success of his latest release "Kaththi".

What Makes Vijay the Top Actor?
The first and the foremost reason why Ilayathalapathy is popular among his contemporaries is that he has hit century twice at the box office. Vijay's two movies "Thuppakki" and "Kaththi" have made more than ₹100 crore worldwide. However, it has to be noted that, Rajinikanth has also reached this mark two times with "Sivaji" and "Enthiran", but the 63-year-old actor belongs to a different league with a huge market.

"Kaththi" Success is No Accident

The success of "Kaththi" at the box office shows the actor's immense popularity and capacity to pull the crowds to the theatres. The underlining part of the story is that Vijay's latest movie has achieved this feat in record 12 days. The domestic and international collections of the movie have shown that Vijay's films are accepted worldwide.

"Kaththi" Records Breaking Spree

"Kaththi" has surely broken several records and is heading to become one of the biggest hits in Vijay's career. So far, the Vijay-Samantha starrer has become the highest grossing movie of Ilayathalapathy in the US, Malaysia and Karnataka box office. More such records will be created by the flick in the coming weeks as per the traders. As of now, "Kaththi" has grossed above ₹102 crores worldwide.

Looking at the box office numbers and considering Vijay's ability to reach the ₹100-crore-mark twice, one could easily say that Vijay is the top actor among his contemporaries.

"Kaththi" Break Up (Approximate)

Tamil Nadu: ₹66.3 crore
Karnataka: ₹7.5 crore
Kerala: ₹7.5 crore
Rest of India: ₹ 1.80 crore
International Circuits: ₹20.2 crore

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kaththi-box-office-success-makes-vijay-top-actor-among-his-contemporaries-613095

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 03:22 PM
Box Office Collection: 'Kaththi' Dominates over 'Poojai' and New Releases in Chennai

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kaththi-dominates-over-poojai-new-releases-chennai-612958

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 03:23 PM
Overseas itself close to 22c vandhiruchu :clap:
Rest of India close to 15c

:notworthy:
The counts matches as per BO we have

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 03:27 PM
Has anyone seen the video in Z news?? They showed the news whether title will be changed for Shakeela part 2 movie..:lol:

Russellmvr
5th November 2014, 03:29 PM
Mass media kooda troll pannuraangala..? antha face design appadi..!!

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 03:31 PM
Has anyone seen the video in Z news?? They showed the news whether title will be changed for Shakeela part 2 movie..:lol:

After puthiya thalaimurai its zee news? :lol2:

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 03:31 PM
Equal share for Rajini and Vijay in the Top 5

Malaysia is a major overseas market for Tamil films and is actually the biggest contributor to the collections of any Tamil film, after TN. Vijay's Kaththi has also made a real impact in Malaysia till date, after a monstrous opening for Diwali.

Reportedly, Kaththi is now the 3rd highest grosser ever in Malaysia among all Tamil films with a gross of 1.86 million USD (11.4 crores) till date, and is also this year's biggest sensation. Enthiran and Sivaji are well ahead of Kaththi, while Singam 2 and Thuppakki complete the Top 5. That makes it two Rajini films and two Vijay films each, in the Malaysian all-time Top 5.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/kaththis-sizable-impact-in-malaysia-as-well.html

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 03:35 PM
Rightly said next superstar.... :smokesmirk:

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 03:36 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1q2_BgCUAAkYkG.jpg

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 03:37 PM
Yeah... Hit aagara movie thaan remake panna try pannuvanga....

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 03:42 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/%E0%AE%AE%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%87%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%BF%E0%A E%AF%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BF-%E0%AE%9A%E0%AF%86%E0%AE%AF%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A4-%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%88-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%9A%E0%AF%82%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-tamil-news-117946

மலேசியாவில் கத்தி செய்த சாதனை வசூல்
மலேசியாவில் கத்&, IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, November 05, 2014]

கடந்த தீபாவளி தினத்தில் விஜய்யின் "கத்தி" மற்றும் விஷாலின் "பூஜை" ஆகிய திரைப்படங்கள் உலகம் முழுவதும் வெளியாகி இரண்டு படங்களுமே நல்ல வசூலை கொடுத்துக்கொண்டுள்ளது. இந்நிலையில் தமிழர்கள் அதிகம் வாழும் மலேசியாவில் இந்த இரண்டு படங்களின் வசூல் குறித்து தகவல்கள் வெளிவந்துள்ளது.

கடந்த இரண்டு வாரங்களில் விஜய் நடித்த கத்தி திரைப்படம் மலேசியாவில் மட்டும் மொத்தம் ரூ.11.40 கோடி வசூலித்துள்ளது. முதல் வாரம் ரூ.7.7 கோடியும் இரண்டாவது வாரம் ரூ.3.7 கோடியும் கத்தி வசூல் செய்துள்ளது.

அதேபோல் விஷாலின் பூஜை மலேசியாவில் முதல் இரண்டு வாரத்தில் 6.34 கோடி வசூல் செய்துள்ளது.

மலேசியாவில் இதுவரை ஐந்து படங்கள் மட்டுமே மிக அதிகமாக வசூல் செய்துள்ளதாக பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ் தகவல்கள் கூறுகின்றன. அவை எந்திரன், சிவாஜி, கத்தி, சிங்கம் 2 மற்றும் துப்பாக்கி. மலேசியாவில் கத்தி ரிலீஸான முதல் வாரத்தில் ஹாலிவுட் படங்களின் கலெக்ஷனை முந்தியது என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 03:45 PM
மலேசியாவில் இதுவரை ஐந்து படங்கள் மட்டுமே மிக அதிகமாக வசூல் செய்துள்ளதாக பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ் தகவல்கள் கூறுகின்றன. அவை எந்திரன், சிவாஜி, கத்தி, சிங்கம் 2 மற்றும் துப்பாக்கி. மலேசியாவில் கத்தி ரிலீஸான முதல் வாரத்தில் ஹாலிவுட் படங்களின் கலெக்ஷனை முந்தியது என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 03:48 PM
மலேசியாவில் கத்தி ரிலீஸான முதல் வாரத்தில் ஹாலிவுட் படங்களின் கலெக்ஷனை முந்தியது என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது[/B]

Kumaran.P
5th November 2014, 03:50 PM
Kaththi unseen.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1mUFGpCYAE9gG2.jpg

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 03:56 PM
கர்நாடகாவில் பிறமொழிப் படங்களுக்கு தடை - கத்திக்கும் சிக்கல்

புதன், 5 நவம்பர் 2014 (11:21 IST)
Share on facebookShare on twitter More Sharing Services
நவம்பர் 1 கர்நாடகா மாநிலம் உதயமான தினம். அன்று பிற மொழிப் படங்கள் எதையும் திரையிடக் கூடாது என்று சில கன்னட அமைப்புகள் கோரிக்கை விடுத்தன. பிற மொழிப் படங்கள் ஓடிக் கொண்டிருந்த திரையரங்குகளில் புகுந்து படத்தை நிறுத்தி, ரசிகர்களை வெளியேற்றினர்.

இந்த சம்பவத்தால் கத்தி, இந்திப் படமான ஹேப்பி நியூ இயர் உள்ளிட்ட கன்னடம் அல்லாத பிற மொழிப் படங்கள் பாதிக்கப்பட்டன. எப்எம் உள்ளிட்ட வானொலி சேவைகளிலும் நவம்பர் ஒன்று கன்னடம் தவிர்த்து வேறு மொழிகளை பயன்படுத்தக் கூடாது என்றும் கன்னட அமைப்புகள் எச்சரிக்கை விடுத்திருந்தனர்.

இந்நிலையில் நவம்பர் மாதம் முழுவதும் பிற மொழிப் படங்களை கர்நாடகாவில் திரையிடக் கூடாது என்று ரக்ஷணவேதிகே அமைப்பு அறிவிப்பு வெளியிட்டுள்ளது. கர்நாடக மாநிலம் உதயமான தினத்தையொட்டி நவம்பர் மாதம் முழுவதும் பிற மொழிப் படங்கள் திரையிட தடை விதிப்பதாக அவ்வமைப்பின் நிர்வாகி ஒருவர் கூறினார்.

கத்தி திரைப்படம் கர்நாடகாவில் நல்ல வசூலுடன் ஓடிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. இதுவரை எட்டு கோடிகளுக்கும் அதிகமாக படம் வசூலித்திருப்பதாக கூறுகின்றனர். கன்னட படங்களைவிட இந்த வசூல் அதிகம். அதேபோல் ஹேப்பி நியூ இயர் படமும் வசூலை குவிக்கிறது.

இவ்விரு படங்களையும் தடை செய்யும் பொருட்டே நவம்பர் மாதம் முழுவதும் பிற மொழிப் படங்களுக்கு தடை விதித்திருப்பதாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 04:09 PM
-sorry guys removed this article due to the mention of aarambam has joined 100crore club - a fake article and will not be supported!-

SenGOEk
5th November 2014, 04:12 PM
Glintcinemas ‏@glintcinemas
#Kaththi totally grossed Rs. 1.15 crore (€150,000) at France.

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 04:17 PM
Equal share for Rajini and Vijay in the Top 5
Nov 05, 2014
Malaysia is a major overseas market for Tamil films and is actually the biggest contributor to the collections of any Tamil film, after TN. Vijay's Kaththi has also made a real impact in Malaysia till date, after a monstrous opening for Diwali.

Reportedly, Kaththi is now the 3rd highest grosser ever in Malaysia among all Tamil films with a gross of 1.86 million USD (11.4 crores) till date, and is also this year's biggest sensation. Enthiran and Sivaji are well ahead of Kaththi, while Singam 2 and Thuppakki complete the Top 5. That makes it two Rajini films and two Vijay films each, in the Malaysian all-time Top 5.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/kaththis-sizable-impact-in-malaysia-as-well.html

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 04:40 PM

Romba adikathinga boss....avaruku karbam kalainchirapoguthu

elsaen11
5th November 2014, 04:43 PM
250K tweets now... Record for an indian actor/movie... papa thalli poi velayadu :smokesmirk:

ecureuhapis
5th November 2014, 04:53 PM
Nooru kodiya Rendu thadava touch pannittom. Sila janthukkal innum terukodiye thandala. Overseas bo king nu proof pannittom. Palarkku local lave ethuvum madiyala ithula foreign figure Vera kekkutho?

$1.86M in Malaysia. £0.3M in UK $0.6M in US

Kooti kazhicu paaru smoke thaana varum

Russellpme
5th November 2014, 05:17 PM
‪#‎கத்தி‬ -மெட்ராஸ் - தோழர் கோபி

கதை தன்னுடையது என உரிமைக் கோரும் ‪#‎தோழர்‬ கோபியை நான் நன்கு அறிவேன்...மனதுக்கு இணக்கமான நண்பர்தான்..

அவர் அளித்திருக்கும் பேட்டி ஒன்றில்....

//திரைக் கதைகள் திருடப் படும் பொழுது, கோட்பாடுகள் திருடப் பட்டதாக நான் கருதுகிறேன்... மக்கள் சினிமா, மாற்று சினிமா, தமிழ் தேசியத்திற்காக பேசுகிறவர்கள் இங்கே எனக்காக வந்து நிற்க வேண்டும். யாரும் இங்கே நிற்க மாட்டேன் என்கிறார்கள்....
தமிழ் தேசியம் பேசுகிறவர்கள் தமிழ் தேசிய முதலாளிகளாக இருக்கிறார்கள்... ஒடுக்கப் பட்ட தமிழர்களை ஒன்றிணைத்து, அவர்களுக்காக போராடும் தமிழ் தேசியவாதிகள் என்று நினைத்தால், அப்படி அல்ல. இவர்கள் உலகம் முழுவதும் இருக்கும் தமிழ் தேசிய முதலாளிகளுக்கான தமிழ் தேசியர்கள்.//

இவ்வாறு சொல்கிறார்...

முதலில் தோழர் கோபிக்கு..
உங்களது தோழராக கத்தி உங்களுடைய கதை என்பதை அறிவேன்.....திரைக்கதை திருட்டை கோட்பாட்டு திருட்டாக அறிவித்திருப்பதும்,அதற்கு தமிழ்த் தேசியர்கள் வந்து கேட்க வில்லை என்பதும் குறைந்த பட்ச நியாயம் கூட இல்லை...

‪#‎முதலில்‬ நீங்கள் தமிழ்த் தேசியத்திற்கு எதிரான கருத்துக் கொண்டவர்..தமிழ்த் தேசியத்தின் திசைப்போக்கை குறித்து சிரிதும் அறிந்து கொள்ள விரும்பாமல் இருப்பவர்...மார்க்கிய தலித்திய தளங்களில் இயங்குபவர்...ஏன் அவர்களிடம் இந்த கேள்வியை பாய்ச்ச மறுக்கிறீர்...

‪#‎இரண்டாவது‬ ’மெட்ராஸ்” கதை உங்களுடையது அல்ல என்று தெரிந்திருந்தும் சவுக்கு போன்ற இணைய தளங்கள் இதை சாதிய தன்மையோடு எழுதியும் நீங்கள் மறுப்பு கொடுக்க வில்லை...எதிர்த்து உண்மையைச் சொல்ல வில்லை...

’மெட்ராஸ்’ படமும் கிட்டதட்ட உங்கள் கதையாக இணையத்தில் பேசப்பட்டுக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது....

‪#‎ஒன்றில்‬ எனக்கு ஆதரவாக தமிழ்த் தேசியர்கள் வரவில்லை..முதலாளித்துவ தமிழ்த் தேசியம் என்று குமுறுவதும்..இன்னொன்றில் மெளனம் சாதிப்பதும் எதைக் காட்டுகிறது....

‪#‎உங்களது‬ இருவேறு முகங்களை காட்டுகிறது...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=790637681001273&id=100001651461359