PDA

View Full Version : pls give idea for this story...

kandiban
16th February 2005, 04:02 AM
there is a guy born in the town .. staying with parents and grandmother ,aunty and everybody in one big house.. years just past this boy take care by parents (20 %) aunty (15 %) grandmother(65 % ) .. then this boy be come as guy he finish his study , go to work ,support familys .. .. one this guy gone to overseas for work ,and earnt some much money and spend for the family 50% and keep it (50%) ofr him .. after 4 years he come to malaysia to steeldown .. he got married with the girl he love for 6 years .. and the the wife also staying in the same house ,.. start problem .. which misunderstanding .. always quarel .. the guy decide to go overseas with the wife and visit the parents more often .. ? if ur are in he shose what u will be doing.. ( pls understand that the aunty never any hosuework at home .. her job is cooking only ) .. and the grandmother also beside her kids ) the guy mother also complain the guy wife is not doing any thing ..( the guy wife also never do any thing ,her resoson is there not doing why must i.. .. ???????????? what the guy suppose do do do do ..

nilavupriyan
16th July 2005, 01:20 PM
idhu unga kadhaiya

pavalamani pragasam
17th July 2005, 07:22 AM
Is this a topic for "Agony aunt Nero" thread type or a story to be spun serially?

Shakthiprabha.
5th November 2005, 04:24 PM
sathyama onnumEEEEEEEEEE purilainga...

Shakthiprabha.
5th November 2005, 04:26 PM
Konjam konjam purinja piragu I feel the guy should fly away. Else i think he would go crazy.

Sanguine Sridhar
14th November 2005, 05:18 PM
Nalla Kadhai! Onnum puriyala! Kandiban ungga comedy-ku alavey illama poi kittu irrukku

malsi
23rd November 2005, 03:19 PM
hahaha

Lambretta
23rd November 2005, 05:58 PM
Altho I've read this story quite a few times, I cudn't get nething either! :? Sounds a bit like a Maths problem to me..........."parents (20 %) aunty (15 %) grandmother(65 % ) ...earnt some much money and spend for the family 50% and keep it (50%) ofr him .. after 4 years he come to malaysia.. he got married with the girl he love for 6 years......"
:lol2:
Kandiban, cud u plse translate the entire story in Tamil itself? Maybe then sumone cud suggest further......?

Sinthiya
24th November 2005, 02:09 AM
Konjam konjam purinja piragu I feel the guy should fly away. Else i think he would go crazy.
:lol: ... almost to the point of insanity...

interesting yet sooo confusing... :roll:

Alien
24th November 2005, 06:42 PM
Altho I've read this story quite a few times, I cudn't get nething either! :? Sounds a bit like a Maths problem to me..........."parents (20 %) aunty (15 %) grandmother(65 % ) ...earnt some much money and spend for the family 50% and keep it (50%) ofr him .. after 4 years he come to malaysia.. he got married with the girl he love for 6 years......"
:lol2:
Kandiban, cud u plse translate the entire story in Tamil itself? Maybe then sumone cud suggest further......?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I've gone crazy :lol: :P 8-)

Lambretta
24th November 2005, 06:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: I've gone crazy :lol: :P 8-)
Welcome to the club, mate! :wink: :lol: :lol: :P

Alien
25th November 2005, 04:15 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: I've gone crazy :lol: :P 8-)
Welcome to the club, mate! :wink: :lol: :lol: :P
V again seem to be sailing in the same boat, Lordstanher ! U remember cockroach phobia :lol: :wink:

Lambretta
25th November 2005, 07:42 AM
V again seem to be sailing in the same boat, Lordstanher ! U remember cockroach phobia :lol: :wink:
Yep I do!! :lol: :D
Incidentally, I woke up earlier than usual today morning bcos I had sum nightmare abt cockroaches! :shock:

hi
25th November 2005, 07:44 AM
Yep I do!! :lol: :D
Incidentally, I woke up earlier than usual today morning bcos I had sum nightmare abt cockroaches! :shock:

Huh! u guys r afraid abt cockroaches :lol: :lol: (just kidding)

laugh @ vasanth

Surya
25th November 2005, 08:04 AM
.....Ok....From what I could comprehend due to the incoherence of the story this is my conclusion:

If I was in his place, I'd ask my wife to take up some of the work instead of sitting around the house all day since

the guy wife also never do any thing ,her resoson is there not doing why must i.. .. ????????????

Why should she? Because she's married to a guy who is family oriented, and if she felt that she shouldn't do anything, then she really picked the wrong guy to marry.

If I was in his place, I'd ask her to do something around the house, since that seems to be the main prob to which she is the sole reason.

:D

PS: Cockroaches? :P My phobia is always on spiders!! :| :oops:

Peace. 8-)

Lambretta
25th November 2005, 08:44 AM
.....Ok....From what I could comprehend due to the incoherence of the story this is my conclusion:

If I was in his place, I'd ask my wife to take up some of the work instead of sitting around the house all day since

the guy wife also never do any thing ,her resoson is there not doing why must i.. .. ????????????
Why should she? Because she's married to a guy who is family oriented, and if she felt that she shouldn't do anything, then she really picked the wrong guy to marry.

If I was in his place, I'd ask her to do something around the house, since that seems to be the main prob to which she is the sole reason.
:D
Congrats, machi!! :clap: Ur poss' the only one to've finally found a solution :lol: :D

PS: Cockroaches? :P My phobia is always on spiders!! :| :oops:
Which ones?? The common household 'skinny' ones or the bigger/fatter ones w/ hairy legs (called by diff. names, viz. tarantula etc.)........well tat makes u sound like Ron in Harry Potter!
:wink:

Alien
25th November 2005, 08:58 AM
:shock: That must have been horrible :oops:
Fortunately, it has been ages since I last saw a cockroach :D .

laugh @ vasanth

:evil: :twisted: ....Becky too has that phobia :lol: :lol: :oops:

hi
25th November 2005, 09:01 AM
:shock: That must have been horrible :oops:

laugh @ vasanth

:evil: :twisted: ....Becky too has that phobia :lol: :lol: :oops:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :oops: :twisted: @ vasanth

Lambretta
25th November 2005, 10:27 AM
How come?? :? I thot there wud be lots of them in Ostrylia......w/ all tat desert land there......:D

Alien
25th November 2005, 10:50 AM
How come?? :? I thot there wud be lots of them in Ostrylia......w/ all tat desert land there......:D
Hmm...yeah even I was warned abt "insects and Australia" before I first came here ! Its somewhat true in some places, for instance , In Canberra one could hardly walk a 10 metres without being surrounded by flies :x its such a nuisance :x especially when its warm and sunny !! But thats only in canberra not in Adelaide, Melbourne,...
And abt cockroaches, In my 3 year life in Aus I never encountered cockroaches in my house !! Except the very first few months, when I had been staying in a hostel, I happened to get lots of troubles by these cockroaches . But never then again I saw a cockroach in my house ! :)

dev
26th November 2005, 11:15 AM
there is a guy born in the town .. ....... .. he got married with the girl he love for 6 years .. and the the wife also staying in the same house ,.. start problem .. which misunderstanding .. always quarel .. the guy decide to go overseas with the wife and visit the parents more often .. ? if ur are in he shose what u will be doing.. ( pls understand that the aunty never any hosuework at home .. her job is cooking only ) .. and the grandmother also beside her kids ) the guy mother also complain the guy wife is not doing any thing ..( the guy wife also never do any thing ,her resoson is there not doing why must i.. .. ???????????? what the guy suppose do do do do ..

I believe cooking for a joint family is not an easy job... if the aunt is doing it everyday, then she shouldn't be blamed...
Grandmother... U can't expect her to do anything more than looking after kids(I believe kids here mean grandchildren) & help in a few other household tasks... That isn't an easy job either...

What r the other household work left out?... cleaning the house, washing(& ironing) the clothes + some shopping... the guy can ask his mom & wife to share this work instead of fighting over it everyday... Remember, even if the couple goes overseas, she'll have to do all the household work(unless she's rich enough to have a maid to do it all)...

Anyways, nice story... Planning to do a tamil MEGA serial or what?... :wink: