Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

avavh3
14th October 2015, 09:36 AM
:lol:

shwas
14th October 2015, 02:56 PM
Sun TV ah..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

for a medium budget film with lot of fight/gun/pub/alcohol sequence.. it will be U/A only.. so no tax exemption for sure.. why sell it to stupid jaya tv who offer lesser money

Russellbba
14th October 2015, 04:34 PM
for a medium budget film with lot of fight/gun/pub/alcohol sequence.. it will be U/A only.. so no tax exemption for sure.. why sell it to stupid jaya tv who offer lesser money

Considering the reach and promotional value, both Telugu (AP, TELANGANA) and Tamil, Sun TV is the best option, Producers might have thought it over as a trade-off for U/A

ajaybaskar
14th October 2015, 04:38 PM
And they will chop off even important scenes while they telecast

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

dell_gt
15th October 2015, 07:31 AM
so far no confirmation from PRODUCTION team, about the release.. no single AD saying as Deepavali release..

dell_gt
16th October 2015, 09:09 AM
RMS@RajeshMSelva
This is what hpns when you work with Ulaganayagan.! final mix with Kunal's team of Hollywood technicians.. Excited.!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRaHFJXVAAAIei8.jpg

kumarsr
16th October 2015, 09:48 PM
Hope they complete this work soon. It's been more than 10 days.
Also let us hope TV does not get an "A" certificate.

Arvind Srinivasan
17th October 2015, 12:42 AM
Hope they complete this work soon. It's been more than 10 days.
Also let us hope TV does not get an "A" certificate.

An U/A most likely .....

nickraman
17th October 2015, 11:18 PM
Maybe unrelated, but cannot be ignored. Sarath Kumar's comments just gave #ThoongaaVanam team free promotion. This is usual prachanai relating to KH as usual.

Nawaaz
20th October 2015, 12:27 PM
I saw posters in some theater as next change for diwali. No official confirmation though

dell_gt
20th October 2015, 01:50 PM
I saw posters in some theater as next change for diwali. No official confirmation though
Yerp so far no official confirmation from prod team

dell_gt
20th October 2015, 03:29 PM
Final runtime of #Thoongavanam is said to be 98 minutes. Will be one of the shortest movies of the year.

Russelljpv
20th October 2015, 09:46 PM
Final runtime of #Thoongavanam is said to be 98 minutes. Will be one of the shortest movies of the year.

If it's 98 mins, it measures upto Papanasam Interval only. Do they have interval for Thoongavanam?

Cinemarasigan
21st October 2015, 11:08 AM
98 mins was Sleepless nights running time, TV will be approx 120 mins..

kumarsr
21st October 2015, 06:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR04HQnVAAA15a9.jpg

Russelljpv
21st October 2015, 07:16 PM
Why there is no official declaration for Diwali release?

kumarsr
21st October 2015, 08:16 PM
Hopefully a release date announcement comes out in the next couple of days. Otherwise we have to assume that it that it is not releasing for Deepavali

Russelljpv
22nd October 2015, 02:58 PM

Today's ad in Dinathanthi.

As the intensity of advertisements increase, let's hope that it will release soon.

dell_gt
22nd October 2015, 06:58 PM
ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent 55m55 minutes ago
#Thoongavanam running time is 127 minutes. Not 98 minutes as reported by some portals. Censor early next week and release on Nov 10 Diwali.

kumarsr
22nd October 2015, 11:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRiZv9GUAAACjMt.jpg

dell_gt
23rd October 2015, 09:15 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR8Q35mUAAAXYL4.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR8Qwn2UEAAe5dl.jpg

dell_gt
23rd October 2015, 02:45 PM
so there will be Tamil,Malayalam and Telugu release.. with Deepavali season.. this movie really gona rock..

Russelljpv
24th October 2015, 04:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB4jYp4IDqE&feature=youtu.be&t=58

Seems like Diwali release.

kumarsr
25th October 2015, 07:54 AM
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/151024/entertainment-kollywood/article/kamal-sir-wanted-thoongavanam-be-my-film-rajesh-m-selva

Kamal sir wanted Thoongavanam to be my film: Rajesh M Selva

To debutante filmmaker Rajesh M Selva, directing Kamal Haasan in Thoongavanam was an absolute dream come true. A long-term associate of Kamal, Rajesh says he got to learn a lot from him. “I have assisted Kamal sir for eight years, but never thought that he would make me direct Thoongavanam. Not many debutants get this opportunity to direct Kamal Haasan in their first film, and I consider myself lucky. Sir and I had discussed many scripts. Initially, he was supposed to direct the film. Only later (after pre-production work) I came to know I was directing it. I took the responsibility very seriously and made use of the opportunity,” adds Rajesh.

Ask him if he was nervous directing Kamal, and Rajesh says, “I felt like I was going to write an exam, but it was easy to direct him. The screenplay is his, yet I had absolute freedom to execute my thoughts. Often people ask me what’s the biggest compliment I have received from Kamal sir, and I say it was when I showed the film to him and he didn't utter a single word — that made me happy and it’s a very big thing. When sir doesn’t say much, it indicates appreciation,” he smiles.

There are reports that the film was completed in less than 39 days. Are they true? “No, they are absolutely baseless. We completed the Tamil version and the Telugu version in about 60 days,” he says, and proceeds to explain that, “There’s something for everybody in the film. Though it is inspired from a French film, we made a lot of changes in the script according to the taste of the audience who are here. I can’t say it’s a heroic film, but it will satisfy Kamal fans like any other film of his.

Originally, Trisha’s and Madhu Shalini’s characters weren’t there in it, but we added it. Raaj Kamal Films has obtained the rights for the film.” Rajesh was also all praise for the team. “Be it Prakash Raj sir, or Trisha or anybody else, everybody was dedicated on the sets. When you watch the film, you will get to see it clearly. We didn't even have a single day lag in the middle of the shooting. It went on continuously.”

What’s next up for him? “I have a few scripts on my mind as of now. I might assist Kamal sir or even take up a role on the production side. Also I have been getting offers from the outside banners as well, but I would love to direct Kamal sir again. That might happen soon,” Rajesh signs off.

Nawaaz
26th October 2015, 10:35 AM
Shades in the posters are too good. HQ stuff :clap:

Cinemarasigan
26th October 2015, 11:24 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSNb1vfUsAEZUFA.jpg
Most probably 6th November release...

Nawaaz
26th October 2015, 12:21 PM
6th should be the right date. Long 9 days

kumarsr
26th October 2015, 06:00 PM
Kamal Haasan and director Rajesh have a surprise for the audience in 'Thoongavanam', reveals Trisha

Are you excited about Thoongavanam?
I’m really excited, but I’m also nervous because there’s so much of hype and expectations about the film now. I’ve never played a cop before and in such a format either. There is one part of the film which director Rajesh and Kamal sir wanted to keep as a surprise for the audience. It’s a little thing between the heroine and hero and this is the first time I am doing something like that. There were a lot of rehearsals for it and there’s no hint of it in the trailer or teaser. I don’t know if it’s a remake of a film, but it’s completely Indianised. What I liked about the film was that it was very interesting. There’s no one part where you’ll get bored.

How was it being on set with Kamal Haasan again after Manmadhan Anbu?
I’ve had a very long association with Raaj Kamal Films. Kamal sir doesn’t make working on a film mechanical. Even for Manmadhan Anbu, we did a lot of homework and had script readings. So by the time you are on set, you know exactly what’s going to happen on set and what the other actors’ cues are going to be. Even for Thoongavanam, we had informal script readings before we actually started shoot. All of us were continuously in the flow of the film. So even if you are not shooting for a day, you know exactly what’s going on. It’s a very Hollywood-style of working. His work style hasn’t changed at all and he makes you are involved in all aspects so we come out with a very complete film when it's done.

Do you think having script-readings and prep before the shoot is a better way of working?
For every film, I have a bound script of the film always in my bag so that I can just take out the script and refer to it. But yes, I do prefer prep and script-readings because when you land up for the shoot there’s absolutely no stress. When we shot Manmadhan Anbu, for instance, I really felt like I was on a paid holiday. We started shoot at 6 am, but it was a breeze because I knew everything that was happening. Kamal Haasan makes sure that every actor has a passion for cinema as much as he does. On a personal note, I think it’s a brilliant way to work. You have a lot of fun working on films like that.

You’ve dubbed for yourself in this film.
I’ve dubbed for myself in quite a few films. One thing Kamal sir is particular about is that if you know the language you must dub for yourself. No dubbing artist can do justice to a person’s individual voice or their characteristics. He feels your dubbing makes a lot of difference to the film.

A decade in films but 2015 has been a good year for you in terms of scripts like Thoongavanam, Nayaki and Aranmanai2.
Yes, I think the latter part of the year has been very productive. I’m listening to some good scripts. I think it takes 10-12 years for people to understand what you are capable of. I feel that when you enter the film industry you spend the first few years trying to sustain yourself or make a mark. You don’t really care too much about scripts, but you want to be seen with big heroes and in big films. After that, I think it definitely takes people some time to say, 'Yes, she can act and can carry off a particular kind of role'. Even where I’m concerned, I made certain decisions to sustain myself before I sign a film where I am carrying the whole film. I can afford to take that risk now because people know that I can perform and look a certain way. Now, it’s more about me and whether the film works. It’s wiser for me to do a heroine-oriented film at this point in my career.

Thoongavanam is up for release this Diwali along with some other films like Ajith’s Vedhalam. Does that make you nervous?
No! (laughs) Honestly, I think the more the better! This healthy, fun competition is always good. I am not sure about Ajith’s film, but I think the two films are completely different genres. A good film is a good film; it’s one that audiences will never say no to.

Sum up 2015.
Professionally, it’s been very good and I have been satisfied with the kind of work I am doing. Personally, there’s been some ups and downs but it has been a year of self-realisation and it taught me a lot. I feel I have become wiser and grown over a year!

kumarsr
26th October 2015, 09:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSIqvjVVEAAgCRc.jpg

irir123
26th October 2015, 10:11 PM
http://www.azindia.com/tickets.aspx?id=21525

Russellaxt
27th October 2015, 11:06 AM
@skycinemas: Initial screen sharing in CBE

#Thoongavanam - 56 Centres
#Vedhalam - 44 Centres

More to be added

Treat For Fans https://t.co/i6nPudfe8E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russellaxt
27th October 2015, 11:43 AM

#Vedhalam - 44 Centres

Check out @skycinemas's Tweet: https://twitter.com/skycinemas/status/658887746811879424?s=08

Chikatiloan
27th October 2015, 11:56 AM

#Vedhalam - 44 Centres

Check out @skycinemas's Tweet: https://twitter.com/skycinemas/status/658887746811879424?s=08

Now #Thoongavanam count raised to 61 in CBE..huge and still counting..Cosmo Siva rocks

Nawaaz
27th October 2015, 12:17 PM
More screens than Vedhalam? :shock:

dell_gt
27th October 2015, 12:23 PM
Malaysia GSC site shows as Nov 10

Release Date: 10 Nov 2015
Language:Tamil
Subtitle: -
Genre: -
Running Time: 150 minutes
Director:Rajesh M Selva
Cast:Kamal Haasan, Trisha Krishnan, Prakash Raaj, Kishore, Sampath Raj, Yugi Sethu, Madhu Shalini, Asha Sharath, Aman Abdullah
Distributor:Lotus Five Star

Parthyy
27th October 2015, 01:47 PM
More screens than Vedhalam? :shock:

Thats initial list.....Paladam etc still pending....

Thoongavanam almost final list..

Chikatiloan
27th October 2015, 01:55 PM
Thats initial list.....Paladam etc still pending....

Thoongavanam almost final list..

Yes thongavanam final list will be around 70 in CBE which is great..Vedhalam more theaters will b added later..

Chikatiloan
27th October 2015, 01:57 PM
Malaysia GSC site shows as Nov 10

Release Date: 10 Nov 2015
Language:Tamil
Subtitle: -
Genre: -
Running Time: 150 minutes
Director:Rajesh M Selva
Cast:Kamal Haasan, Trisha Krishnan, Prakash Raaj, Kishore, Sampath Raj, Yugi Sethu, Madhu Shalini, Asha Sharath, Aman Abdullah
Distributor:Lotus Five Star

Its just matter of time to change the dates..TV release will be Nov 6 most probably

dell_gt
27th October 2015, 06:26 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSUyxwEUsAENM6A.jpg

Russellpei
27th October 2015, 07:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSUyxwEUsAENM6A.jpg
Very attractive..

avavh3
27th October 2015, 10:18 PM
"papanasam kamalhassan" :)
oh..it may mean "after success of last movie papanasam.."

avavh3
27th October 2015, 10:21 PM
why she repeatedly refers to MMA..tensen aavudhulla

avavh3
27th October 2015, 10:22 PM
does this has english sub title?

avavh3
27th October 2015, 10:26 PM

#Vedhalam - 44 Centres

More to be added

Treat For Fans https://t.co/i6nPudfe8E

imo idhu vendaadha velai. both should have been released in 15 days gap.

mappi
27th October 2015, 10:58 PM
Unmai Vilambi,

The France Release Promo Poster says : After the sucess of "Papanasam", KamalHassan returns in an altogether different Avatar.
KamalHassan in "Thoongaa Vanam"
(Nuit Blanche - a french expression meaning "to stay up all night" or "to have a sleepless night" or simply put "Sleepless Night").

And on the gun => In Cinemas from 10 November.

Nawaaz
28th October 2015, 10:04 AM
Poster designs are just awesome :notworthy:

dell_gt
28th October 2015, 04:29 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 5m5 minutes ago
#Thoongavanam update - Censor taking place.

dell_gt
28th October 2015, 04:30 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 5m5 minutes ago
#Thoongavanam update - Censor taking place.

hope to get a release date after the censor :) just cant wait!

yellow
28th October 2015, 07:04 PM
User Actions
Follow

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/552374283658223616/zl-FZsMK_bigger.jpegSreedhar Pillai‏@sri50 (https://twitter.com/sri50)

#Thoongavanam (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Thoongavanam?src=hash) Censored - UA with no cuts. Running Time : 2 hours 5 minutes.

Arvind Srinivasan
28th October 2015, 07:05 PM
As expected the movie gets an U/A....good that it wasn't certified A......

yellow
28th October 2015, 07:07 PM
#Thoongavanam (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Thoongavanam?src=hash) Censored - U/A with no cuts. Running Time : 2 hours 5 minutes.Grand Release on 6th Nov 2015.!!!!

kumarsr
28th October 2015, 07:57 PM
Good, it's not rated A. Hopefully they can now officially announce release date.

dell_gt
28th October 2015, 08:47 PM
great.. no cuts.. full entertainment!

dell_gt
28th October 2015, 09:25 PM
RMS ‏@RajeshMSelva 2m2 minutes ago Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Yes! #Thoongaavanam Hits screen on Nov. 10th.

dell_gt
28th October 2015, 09:29 PM

ok guys.. plan ur leave accordingly :)

Russelljpv
28th October 2015, 09:55 PM
After long time, there is a Kamal movie for Diwali. (I think last was Alavandhan - 2001)

venkkiram
28th October 2015, 10:01 PM
கடைசில என்ன இப்படி பண்ணிட்டாங்க.. நவம்பர் 6ல் வெளியிட்டால் வெள்ளி, சனி, ஞாயிறு தினங்களில் சுடச்சுட வசூலைப் பார்க்கலாம். நவம்பர் 10 - செவ்வாய். புதன், வியாழன் ரெண்டு நாட்களிலும் அலுவலகம் சென்றுவிடும் கூட்டத்தால் வசூல் குறைய வாய்ப்புண்டு.

venkkiram
28th October 2015, 10:04 PM
அதானே ! சொன்ன தேதியில என்னைக்கு ஒரு கமல் படம் வெளியாகியிருக்கு? சொன்னது நவம்பர் 6. வெளியிடுவது நவம்பர் 10. அயல்நாடுகளில் ஆரம்பநாள் வசூல் மந்தப்படும்.

dell_gt
28th October 2015, 10:10 PM
அதானே ! சொன்ன தேதியில என்னைக்கு ஒரு கமல் படம் வெளியாகியிருக்கு? சொன்னது நவம்பர் 6. வெளியிடுவது நவம்பர் 10. அயல்நாடுகளில் ஆரம்பநாள் வசூல் மந்தப்படும்.

yes.. was expecting for Nov 6

Russelljpv
28th October 2015, 10:53 PM
I feel Diwali day is correct choice. Normally, people are used to be very busy, days before Diwali. Movie would be the last thing in their mind. Only fans will go for the movie. If by chance movie didn't click, it will be buried before Diwali. Theatre people won't think twice to remove the movie and put something new. People will prefer unknown movie to a bad mouthed movie. Diwali day is like climax. Almost everyone who is interested in seeing movies in theatre will want to go for a new movie. Still, overseas is not so big market compared to Tamil Nadu. Think of Viswaroopam. In Coimbatore areas, there used to be holidays for the entire week in factories and industrial areas during Diwali. This will lead to more collection.

Amarshiva
28th October 2015, 10:55 PM
கடைசில என்ன இப்படி பண்ணிட்டாங்க.. நவம்பர் 6ல் வெளியிட்டால் வெள்ளி, சனி, ஞாயிறு தினங்களில் சுடச்சுட வசூலைப் பார்க்கலாம். நவம்பர் 10 - செவ்வாய். புதன், வியாழன் ரெண்டு நாட்களிலும் அலுவலகம் சென்றுவிடும் கூட்டத்தால் வசூல் குறைய வாய்ப்புண்டு.

Venki sir, everyone will be trying to take off from 10th onwards. So probably the max collections will hit from tuesday. Entire week will be full house and the collections would be mass sir

Russelljpv
28th October 2015, 11:01 PM

Official announcement in Kamal Hassan Facebook

kumarsr
28th October 2015, 11:02 PM
Kamal Haasan's 'Thoongavanam' will bring in a new way of filmmaking in Kollywood, says director Rajesh Selva

Considering Kamal Haasan is an established director, what was difficult about directing him?
I was nervous during the preparation stage, but once we got into production, it was easy. Kamal Haasan has written the screenplay. We all know he has written and directed films earlier, so I was a little tensed. When I worked as an assistant director (AD), he used to give me the script and we would conceive the scene in a particular way. But when we'd get on set, he’d do it in a completely different way and we would be amazed at how it would turn out. I had that fear of whether I’d be able to live up to his expectations and if he would approve. But he said this is your film, so you do it in your way.

Were you confident you’ll live up to his expectations?
I was nervous about that, but he handled it very well. Initially, he just left us alone, so the cameraman and I would discuss the shots and go ahead. I was worried because Kamal sir didn’t see the frame or what we had shot. I showed the rough edit to him after a few days and he said you’re going in the right direction, so just go ahead.

What’s different in the way you shot this film?
We had a plan before we went to the actual shoot stage. When you see the movie, you’ll see how it’s not shot in the conventional way. It’s shot in a new pattern and if everything goes well and the movie is a hit, then people will have another way of filmmaking altogether. We didn’t shoot the film with the camera on a stand, it’s floating - the camera is always on the move. I think Kamal sir also liked the idea.

Having worked as an AD, did you ever want to write a screenplay for Kamal Haasan?
Who wouldn’t want to? Everyone does! (Laughs) I’m not a writer and I don’t believe in having credits like story-screenplay-direction for my film. I believe it’s teamwork and you need more brains to work on a film. But I always had one big wish and that was for Kamal sir to write a screenplay for me. Three years back I narrated a story to him and requested him to write a screenplay for it. Kamal sir advised me to do it as a comedy but told me that him writing the screenplay would turn out to be too expensive. (Laughs) So my big wish was for him to write a screenplay for me – him acting in my film is a bonus!

Why do you think he chose you to direct Thoongavanam?
I think you should ask him this question. (Laughs) I was always working with him on other projects. He usually calls me and asks what I am up to and if I am free, asks me to work on his project.

Is Thoonagavam in line with your vision?
100%. I am really satisfied with the film. In fact, I just got back from Los Angeles because I did the sound mixing and design sound of the film there. I think you’ll get this kind of opportunity only with Raaj Kamal Films and Kamal sir. The amount of money we have spent on sound alone for this film is huge – we have spent ten times as much as we would have spent here. I don’t think anyone would send a first-time director to Hollywood to mix the sound. But he and the producer Chandra Haasan did. I’m really happy with the film.

Tell us about Trisha’s role.
Trisha has done an extraordinary role, she has never done a role like this in her career. This many sound clichéd, but it’s really true. She travels with the story and contributes to the screenplay, taking the story forward.

What did you learn from this work experience?
Kamal sir is very particular about preparation. Everyone is talking about how quickly we finished shooting the film. But we actually started work on the film three months in advance. We spend a lot of time and money on prep in Raaj Kamal Films and I applied that here as well. I think I’ve achieved 60-70% efficiency in this film. We did script reading sessions and rehearsals before going on the floors. The post-production plan was also ready in the pre-production stage. We finished shooting the film and the next day, we started dubbing.

What reaction are you expecting from the audience?
I was not tense while shooting the film, but now I’m a little nervous. But everyone was very happy during the process of making this film right from Kamal sir to the technicians. I enjoyed making this film.

Have you signed another film with Kamal Haasan?
We are in talks as of now. I might be involved in the production for his next film and might direct a film with him after that. Nothing is finalised as of yet.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/interview-kamal-haasan-s-thoongavanam-will-bring-in-a-new-way-of-filmmaking-in-kollywood-says-director-rajesh-selva-2139480

Nawaaz
28th October 2015, 11:26 PM
Nov 6 would have been better. 2 hours movie. Welcoming trend for Tamil movies. Hope movie rocks big time.

nickraman
29th October 2015, 02:34 AM
Icing on the cake could have be vishwaroopam 2 teaser. #justmiss

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

otedoric
29th October 2015, 08:00 AM
great.. no cuts.. full entertainment!

People in MALAYSIA say even if a movie gets 'U' certificate , they will edit few ACTION scenes there...
This is U/A..

Hope u get to see the full movie and enjoy it.. :thumbsup:

JamesFague
29th October 2015, 11:36 AM
Courtesy: Tamil Hindu

சென்சாரில் 'U/A' சான்றிதழ்: நவம்பர் 10ல் வெளியாகிறது 'தூங்காவனம்'

கமல் நடிப்பில் உருவாகி இருக்கும் தூங்காவனம்' படத்துக்கு சென்சார் அதிகாரிகள் 'U/A' சான்றிதழ் அளித்திருக்கிறார்கள். படம் நவம்பர் 10ம் தேதி வெளியாகிறது.

ராஜேஷ் எம்.செல்வா இயக்கத்தில் கமல், த்ரிஷா, பிரகாஷ்ராஜ், கிஷோர், மதுஷாலினி உள்ளிட்ட பலர் நடித்திருக்கும் படம் 'தூங்காவனம்'. ராஜ்கமல் நிறுவனம் தயாரித்திருக்கும் இப்படத்தை எஸ்கேப் ஆர்டிஸ்ட் நிறுவனம் வெளியிட இருக்கிறது.

இப்படத்தின் இறுதிகட்டப் பணிகள் தீவிரமாக நடைபெற்றது. படத்தின் ஒலிக்கலவையை மேற்கொள்வதற்காக அமெரிக்காவுக்கு சென்றார் இயக்குநர் ராஜேஷ். பின்னர், அனைத்து பணிகளும் முடிந்து சென்சார் அதிகாரிகளுக்கு 'தூங்காவனம்' திரையிட்டு காட்டப்பட்டது.

படத்தைப் பார்த்த சென்சார் அதிகாரிகள் எந்த ஒரு இடத்தையும் நீக்கச் சொல்லாமல் 'U/A' சான்றிதழ் அளித்திருக்கிறார்கள். 2 மணி நேரம் 5 நிமிடங்கள் ஒடிக்கூடிய படமாக அமைந்திருக்கிறது 'தூங்காவனம்'.

சென்சார் பணிகள் முடிவடைந்ததைத் தொடர்ந்து, இப்படத்தை வெளியிடும் எஸ்கேட் ஆர்டிஸ்ட் மதன் "நவம்பர் 10ம் தேதி முதல் 'தூங்காவனம்'" என்று தனது ட்விட்டர் பக்கத்தில் உறுதிப்படுத்தி இருக்கிறார்.

Chikatiloan
29th October 2015, 12:12 PM

சென்சாரில் 'U/A' சான்றிதழ்: நவம்பர் 10ல் வெளியாகிறது 'தூங்காவனம்'

கமல் நடிப்பில் உருவாகி இருக்கும் தூங்காவனம்' படத்துக்கு சென்சார் அதிகாரிகள் 'U/A' சான்றிதழ் அளித்திருக்கிறார்கள். படம் நவம்பர் 10ம் தேதி வெளியாகிறது.

ராஜேஷ் எம்.செல்வா இயக்கத்தில் கமல், த்ரிஷா, பிரகாஷ்ராஜ், கிஷோர், மதுஷாலினி உள்ளிட்ட பலர் நடித்திருக்கும் படம் 'தூங்காவனம்'. ராஜ்கமல் நிறுவனம் தயாரித்திருக்கும் இப்படத்தை எஸ்கேப் ஆர்டிஸ்ட் நிறுவனம் வெளியிட இருக்கிறது.

இப்படத்தின் இறுதிகட்டப் பணிகள் தீவிரமாக நடைபெற்றது. படத்தின் ஒலிக்கலவையை மேற்கொள்வதற்காக அமெரிக்காவுக்கு சென்றார் இயக்குநர் ராஜேஷ். பின்னர், அனைத்து பணிகளும் முடிந்து சென்சார் அதிகாரிகளுக்கு 'தூங்காவனம்' திரையிட்டு காட்டப்பட்டது.

படத்தைப் பார்த்த சென்சார் அதிகாரிகள் எந்த ஒரு இடத்தையும் நீக்கச் சொல்லாமல் 'U/A' சான்றிதழ் அளித்திருக்கிறார்கள். 2 மணி நேரம் 5 நிமிடங்கள் ஒடிக்கூடிய படமாக அமைந்திருக்கிறது 'தூங்காவனம்'.

சென்சார் பணிகள் முடிவடைந்ததைத் தொடர்ந்து, இப்படத்தை வெளியிடும் எஸ்கேட் ஆர்டிஸ்ட் மதன் "நவம்பர் 10ம் தேதி முதல் 'தூங்காவனம்'" என்று தனது ட்விட்டர் பக்கத்தில் உறுதிப்படுத்தி இருக்கிறார்.

Good there is no news about censor appreciating the movie :)

dell_gt
29th October 2015, 02:03 PM
People in MALAYSIA say even if a movie gets 'U' certificate , they will edit few ACTION scenes there...
This is U/A..

Hope u get to see the full movie and enjoy it.. :thumbsup:

well.. yea hope for full movie :).. most prob here the rating will be "18 above"

kumarsr
29th October 2015, 04:51 PM
தீபாவளி ரிலீஸில் கடைசி நேரத் திருப்பம்

கமலின் ‘தூங்காவனம்’ படமும், அஜித்தின் ‘வேதாளம்’ படமும் தீபாவளிக்குதான் ரிலீஸ் என எப்போதோ முடிவு செய்யப்பட்டுவிட்டது. ஆனால் எந்த படம், எந்த தேதியில் ரிலீஸாகும் என்பதுதான் ரசிகர்களுக்கு பெரிய கேள்வியே.

வியாழக்கிழமை சென்டிமென்ட்டை முன்வைத்து ‘வேதாளம்’ திரைப்படம் தீபாவளிக்கு ஒரு வாரம் முன்பே, அதாவது நவம்பர் 5ஆம் தேதியே ரிலீஸாகும் என முதலில் பேசப்பட்டது. பின்னர் நவம்பர் 10ஆம் தேதிதான் வேதாளம் ரிலீஸ் என்றார்கள்.

அதேபோல் ‘தூங்காவனம்’ முதலில் நவம்பர் 10 வெளியீடு என்றார்கள், பின்னர் நவம்பர் 6ஆம் தேதி ரிலீஸ் என்றார்கள். ஆனால், இப்போது சென்சாரெல்லாம் முடிந்துவிட்ட நிலையில், நவம்பர் 10ஆம் தேதிதான் ரிலீஸ் என உறுதிசெய்யப்பட்டிருக்கிறதாம்.

இரண்டு படங்களில் ஏதாவது ஒன்றுதான் தீபாவளி அன்று வெளியாகும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்பட்டது. ஆனால், கடைசி நேரத் திருப்பமாக, வேதாளமும், தூங்காவனமும் ஒரே நாளில் அதாவது நவம்பர் 10ஆம் தேதிதான் ரிலீஸ் என விநியோகஸ்தர் தரப்பிலிருந்து தகவல் கிடைத்திருக்கிறது.

இரண்டு படங்களும் ஒரே நாளில் ரிலீஸாவதால் எந்த படத்திற்கு, எந்தெந்த தியேட்டர்கள் கிடைக்கும் என இப்போது பரபரக்கத் தொடங்கிவிட்டார்கள்.

Nawaaz
29th October 2015, 05:00 PM
Yes vedalam producer will look for Thursday release. Thoongavanam is confirmed for Nov 10th right?

dell_gt
29th October 2015, 05:16 PM
Yes vedalam producer will look for Thursday release. Thoongavanam is confirmed for Nov 10th right?

yes the director have confirm that.. but never know.. last min twist Thoongaavanam also can be pre-open on Nov 6.. anything possible :)

Nawaaz
29th October 2015, 05:43 PM
Nov 6th would do wonders in BO :)

kumarsr
30th October 2015, 06:53 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CShx-zoUsAA5O33.jpg

Russellpei
30th October 2015, 09:42 AM
Thoongavanam..Release Advt in Daily thanthi..

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/thoongavanam_zps6v6fg8gz.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/thoongavanam_zps6v6fg8gz.jpg.html)

dell_gt
30th October 2015, 03:36 PM
well plan movie.. medium budget.. good number of theater.. world wide release...good expectation.. excellent release date.. sure shot hit.. Telugu release should be a BONUS!

Russelljpv
31st October 2015, 06:50 PM
The booking has been opened in Madurai through Bookmyshow for Diwali day.

Russellpei
31st October 2015, 08:57 PM
“KAMAL TOLD ME STORIES ABOUT OLD MALAYALAM MOVIES”

Sanu Varughese, the cinematographer of Thoongavanam has worked with Kamal Haasan in Viswaroopam too. Basically concentrating on commercials, Sanu does take time to choose his feature films. In a career spanning 16 years, he has done around 10-12 feature films, some of them are Farhan Aktar’s Karthik calling Karthik, Hasee Toh Phasee and Amitabh Bachchan’s Wazir in Hindi.

In an exclusive chat with behindwoods, he discusses about Thoongavanam, Kamal and working with Rajesh M Selva.

Kamal Haasan

My association with Kamal began during Marmayogi times, but the project did not take off. When he was directing Viswaroopam, he called me again and Thoongavanam naturally happened on those lines. We share a good working equation and it is easy to work with Kamal sir.

Kamal and I used to talk a lot in between shots. Thoongavanam was scheduled in such a way we could have all those chats in the middle of the takes (laughs). It is very interesting talking to Kamal as he has an entirely different way of thinking. It was good to hear his take on life, science, his conviction and rationalism. I got to hear stories about old Malayalam movies that I have grown up on, which he was a part of. We share a lot of common interest and to me it was like going back to school.

Challenging aspect in Thoongavanam

I had to do something that I had not done before. We wanted to avoid all the movie lighting and worked mostly on the practical stuff. Sets were designed in such a way that the practicals would work for us. We also wanted to bring in lots of color because, today, a lit environment looks like a lot of colors in it, fluorescence of different colors, LED fixtures, sodium vapor lamps and so on. We wanted to bring in those elements in a modern urban lit scape. It was a different scheme that I had not done before, but attempted in Thoongavanam. I think it has worked out well for the film.

What did Kamal say to your work?

He liked my work; we matched quite a bit tastewise. Kamal is one person who would appreciate things for the merit of it. That way he is very good to work with. He liked what I did with Viswaroopam also.

Difference between Viswaroopam and Thoongavanam

In Viswaroopam we were trying to picturize a real kind of zone, but not losing all the drama. What was going on was very real and unless you depict it with a sense of naturalism, it would have lost its impact.

In Thoongavanam too, we were roughly in the same scheme of things in approaching lighting and shooting the film, but it was a little more dramatic here. A lot of frames were shot handheld. The sets were lit 360 degrees and we could move around and shoot freely in the centre of action without worrying about what would come in our way. We wanted to free up the camera so much so that we can move freely and cover action. That was the effort.

Rajesh

I know Rajesh for a long time. His skills in scheduling and putting up a project together are impeccable. We used to discuss a lot before shooting and brainstorm and it was a very nice collaborative effort in Thoongavanam.

Every department in Thoongavanam was thinking of bettering their effort. They used to feel that they own a good part of the film in terms of their contribution. Rajesh is good in that way in getting the positive energy of the crew and also a lot has to do with his smart scheduling skills.

For a five day shoot, he would start with easy ones, move on to tougher ones and then end with lighter ones so that even if there was a spill over on earlier tough scenes, that were handled on the last easy days. It was so well scheduled that the crew did not even realize they are doing something tough and it went on very smoothly.

Your next project

Whenever Rajesh starts his next, I will be there!

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-15/dop-sanu-varughese-talks-about-thoongavanam-and-kamal.html

kumarsr
1st November 2015, 05:50 AM
I, BAAHUBALI AND NOW THOONGAVANAM

Kamal Haasan's Diwali release Thoongavanam will open worldwide on November 10. The film is set to be released prominently in the NSC areas (North Arcot, South Arcot and Chengalpet) of TN by Global United Media, the production - distribution company that released 'I' and Baahubali in Kerala.

Thoongavanam was recently censored with a U/A certificate and carries positive industry buzz. Trisha, Prakash Raj and Kishore also hold pivotal roles in this Rajesh M Selva directorial with music by Ghibran.

dell_gt
2nd November 2015, 07:09 AM
ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent 5h5 hours ago
#Thoongavanam content already in USA! Theater list to be confirmed by tomorrow night. Monday Nov 9 premieres from 7pm onwards..

dell_gt
2nd November 2015, 07:09 AM
read some where that Telugu release on Nov 12th

dell_gt
2nd November 2015, 07:11 AM
ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent 5h5 hours ago
#Thoongavanam content already in USA! Theater list to be confirmed by tomorrow night. Monday Nov 9 premieres from 7pm onwards..

Production team doing great job

dell_gt
2nd November 2015, 08:33 AM
The Audio of #KamalHaasan #cheekatirajyam will be out on 3rd NOV as the film gears up for 12 NOVmRelease.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSvkTZsWoAA0rnh.jpg

dell_gt
2nd November 2015, 09:13 AM
Kamal Haasan’s much-awaited Telugu-Tamil bilingual film Cheekati Rajyam will release on November 12 on a grand scale.

The makers had already announced the release date of Thoongavanam, which is slated to release on November 10. But the Telugu version is delayed for two days due to the release of Akhil – The Power Of Jua on November 11.

While Thoongavanam - has already received a U/A certificate from the censor officials, Cheekati Rajyam will be going to the censors on Monday morning.

kumarsr
2nd November 2015, 06:32 PM
Cheekati Rajyam also censored with U/A.

What are they releasing it on a different date?

kumarsr
2nd November 2015, 09:31 PM
Do not miss the beginning of 'Thoonga Vanam', says Rajesh M Selva
http://www.sify.com/movies/do-not-miss-the-beginning-of-thooga-vanam-says-rajesh-m-selva-news-tamil-plcpRDchfhjde.html

It has been a dream-come-true for Rajesh M Selva to direct Ulaganayagan for Thoonga Vanam.

From a fan to an assistant director and now, directing the one and only Kamal Haasan is indeed a memorable ride for Rajesh. “No one is perfect but Kamal sir always works hard to effectuate the excellence”, says Rajesh who quickly went down the memory lane to recall an incident that happened during Marmayogi, which was dropped due to financial reasons.

Marmayogi

“Kamal sir had written a poem in both Sanskrit and Tamil for Marmayogi. It’s for a sequence, where a particular character has to enter into one part of the cave, reads a poem inscribed on the wall and comes out from the other end. For the record, Marmayogi was in the sixth century and I took the responsibility of finding out the Tamil scriptures of that time”, recalls Rajesh, who had spent nearly forty five days with the researchers at archaeological department to know the scriptures of sixth century Tamil that existed in Pandiya kingdom.

“I was very proud and submitted my research work to Kamal sir. He had a glance and asked me to hand it over to production designer. But after few minutes, sir called me again and asked to find the Tamil scriptures of fifth century. I was upset but only after ten minutes, realized the reason behind his query”, says Rajesh, who was back then a third assistant director to Kamal Haasan.

“If a person reads something in the 6th century, it would have inscribed minimum hundred years before. That’s Kamal sir for you”, says Rajesh.

Thoongaa Vanam

Rajesh’s biggest request to the audiences is to be in your seats well ahead before the movie starts and not to miss the beginning. “Story of our film will unfold soon after the titles", says Rajesh.

The director says that Thoongaa Vanam will be an engaging thriller and audience will come out of the cinema hall with a big smile. “A lot of cultural differences are there between our country and France, where the script was originally written. The way a French reacts to the death would be subtle while our reactions would be loud”, says Rajesh, whose film is based on a French story.

The director also says that the characterizations of Trisha, Prakash Raj and Sampath will be way different from the original. “Trisha plays a never seen before role in the film but I can’t say the same for Kamal sir”, laughs Rajesh.

Seasoned actors in the film

“Talks for me directing a film for Raj Kamal Films had happened even before a year but when Kamal sir gave me Thoongaa Vanam, I realized the huge pressure”, says the director.

“It’s always my dream to rope in seasoned actors in Kamal sir’s film, which rarely happens. I feel lucky to get Prakash Raj, Sampath, Yugi Sethu, Trisha and Uma Riyaz on board, the way they improvised our scenes are remarkable”, exclaims Rajesh.

Project planning in Raj Kamal films

“All over the world, filmmakers and producers spend more time in project development. People do a lot of rehearsals and preps before shooting but in Kollywood, they think it as a superfluous investment. We at Raj Kamal Films spend enough time on project planning and hence our films are cost effective”, says Rajesh, who has worked nearly seven years in the production house.

“Vishwaroopam had high octane action sequences but it was a zero-error movie, none of the actors had single scratch because we always give more importance to the safety measures. Unlike other movies, French stunt choreographers in Thoongaa Vanam didn’t come on the shooting day; we did proper rehearsals and gave enough training to the actors”, said Rajesh.

Sound design

Normally, debut directors do not get a chance to mix their films in Los Angeles but when Rajesh asked, Raj Kamal films asked to him to go ahead. “I had shown the final cut and explained how sound design would provide a different feel to the film and Kamal sir immediately agreed”, says Rajesh.

Rajesh adds “A little hum from a light or a noise from an AC would provide a unique movie watching experience. Technicians at Los Angeles have done remarkable job”.

Rajesh also compliments music composer Ghibran for maintaining absolute silence in few scenes. “Ghibran and me share a good wavelength, we argue a lot but only for the betterment of the project”, says the director.

After the release, if someone happens to say that Thoongaa Vanam is on par with international standards, major credits should go to my cinematographer Sanu Varghese, says Rajesh.

The director says “Sanu always asked me to see the bigger picture and made sure that I don’t decide anything emotionally”.

Buying official rights

“Not only Thoongaa Vanam, Kamal sir has bought rights for many other films in the past”, reveals Rajesh who also says that they would laugh on comments saying Kamal Haasan had copied from other language films because people at Raj Kamal Films know the truth.

“Not to forget, they (western filmmakers) too get inspired from Kamal sir and filmmakers like Quentin Tarantino have accepted it”, adds the director.

So why Raj Kamal Films are not revealing that the rights have properly bought by them? Rajesh says “Kamal sir doesn’t believe in the idea of letting out all the information to the audiences. It’s not necessary for a moviegoer to know the budget, business and running time of the movie, all we are trying to give is a quality film”.

“Most projects in Kollywood are inspired from foreign language films but I feel it to be unethical. Let’s get proper remake rights and play around the plot as we wish”, explains Rajesh on his ideology of remaking foreign language films.

Marudhanayagam and Kamal’s comment on Thoongaa Vanam

So what did Kamal say after watching Thoongaa Vanam ? “Nothing, he said OK and started working on his next film. That’s how sir reacts; we are from his school right? So appreciating us is like patting his own shoulders”, chuckles Rajesh.

Marudhanayagam? “Just like everyone, Kamal sir and Raj Kamal team are working towards it. Hopefully soon”, says the director.

Cameos in Kamal films

For people, who are not aware, Rajesh had played interesting cameos in Kamal’s films including the terrorist in Vishwaroopam and spy in Uttama Villain.

Rajesh says “It was an accident. When we were shooting for Vishwaroopam in Michigan, a NRI named Abhu was supposed to play the terrorist role but he had visa issue so Kamal sir had asked me to act in that scene”.

“You should act in baddie roles so that audiences will hate you’ is what Kamal sir said jovially, and it is he who a styled me in Vishwaroopam”, says Rajesh.

For Uttama Villain, we searched actors to play a spy, who can speak good Tamil in Bengaluru and he should also hang on the rope. “Kamal sir once again insisted that I do this particular role and also told on a lighter vein to do small cameos in all the upcoming films of Raj Kamal International”

What next?

“I might direct Kamal sir’s next film but nothing has been finalized yet. I would be the executive producer for one of the upcoming films of Kamal sir and getting offers from outside too. I’m not the kind of a person, who plans big”, signs off Rajesh.

Arvind Srinivasan
2nd November 2015, 09:37 PM
Cheekati Rajyam also censored with U/A.

What are they releasing it on a different date?

To avoid a clash with Nagarjuna's second son's debut

dell_gt
3rd November 2015, 08:10 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS2peKLUsAAZygV.jpg:large

dell_gt
3rd November 2015, 08:16 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS2qmA0WIAEFii6.jpg

Nawaaz
3rd November 2015, 10:15 AM
Good number of theaters across the state :clap:

mappi
3rd November 2015, 01:09 PM
In France from 10th November
(Bigger Size Poster)

https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/12191398_1167384026622212_3094169639638342287_n.jp g?oh=5e5ee437c2f7d7bbea69dd1680d4b553&oe=56CA1699

kumarsr
3rd November 2015, 06:03 PM
Kamal Haasan: My focus is to give quality films at great speed
Kamal Haasan, who will soon turn 61, is in no mood to slow down
http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/kamal-haasan-my-focus-is-to-give-quality-films-at-great-speed/article7837607.ece

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/02607/HYM04KAMAL_HAASAN_2607544g.jpg

In the last few years, Kamal Haasan and team have been working on more than one project simultaneously. When Uttama Villain was in its last leg of shooting, the pre-production work for the noir thriller Cheekati Rajyam (Thoongavanam in Tamil) was on. Now, as the team is gearing up for the thriller’s release, work is on for his next. “I’ve learnt the hard way not to give a long gap between films. My focus is to give quality films at great speed,” he says, settling down for an interaction while in the city.

The speed doesn’t translate to a compromise with the output. The noir thriller, a remake of the French film Sleepless Night (Nuit Blanche), involved four months of pre-production. “I liked how the story was written,” says Kamal, of Nuit Blanche. “A few stories are primarily written to accommodate cinematic elements. This story has depth, with back-stories for the characters. It has the scope to make the audience feel for the characters,” he says, drawing an analogy with First Blood and the Bourne series.

Kamal plays a cop with the narcotics control bureau who has a dubious past. Directed by his associate Rajesh M. Selva, the film stars Trisha, Madhu Shalini, Prakash Raj and Kishore. Prior to the shoot, the actors had a reading session of the script in Hyderabad. Most scenes were shot in both languages, including the action sequences. Rajesh points out, “The patrol vehicles and nameplates are different in Chennai and Hyderabad, and so are the uniforms of the cops. We had to re-shoot.”

Kamal notes that shooting simultaneously involves meticulous planning, which he traces back to the days of his first production Raja Paarvai (Amavasya Chandrudu) and Varumayin Niram Sivappu (Akali Rajyam).

To give Cheekati Rajyam a sense of immediacy, cinematographer Sanu Verghese used special handheld cameras. “Barring two sequences, the camera was never anchored. We had the required lighting all around and the camera kept moving,” says Kamal.

He also suggested that Rajesh and music director Ghibran head to Los Angeles for sound mixing. “They were reluctant at first, but having seen the results, they don’t want anything less,” laughs Kamal.

Mixing studio

Rajesh underlines that sound is crucial for the film, a portion of which unfolds in a nightclub. “There is music inside the room and you hear it as you step out. The mixing ensured that every sound is clear; even a slight hum of a light bulb in a room will be heard.” Buoyed by the experience, Kamal plans to build a mixing studio in Chennai, and eventually in Hyderabad, which meets international standards. “You can’t keep running to LA each time,” he adds.

Of late, he has punctuated ambitious ventures such as Vishwaroopam and Uttama Villain with smaller productions that have been remakes — Unnaipol Oruvan (Eenadu) from A Wednesday; Papanasam from Drishyam and now Cheekati Rajyam from Sleepless Night. It’s part of a game plan, he admits and adds, “But don’t think remakes are easy. You can copy a James Bond film and ruin it.”

The actor will turn 61 on November 7 and is in no mood for nostalgia. “There is so much I want to do,” he insists. He feels the need to stay fit; fit enough to pull off action sequences. “When you watch Cheekati Rajyam, you’ll wonder how I am sitting here without any injury. A French stunt team planned everything to the detail,” he says. He, Trisha and other actors would do a 15-minute warm-up in front of the unit before enacting stunt moves.

Fitness, like acting, writing and filmmaking, he points out, doesn’t come through shortcuts. “One has to train. I like to work with trained writers, directors, music composers. One might argue that Ilayaraja or Bharathi Raja came from villages. I know how hard they trained to hone their skills. Else, their art would have been confined to their villages.”

There are larger, ambitious projects like Maruda Nayakam and the Hindi action thriller Amar Hai waiting to take off, but meanwhile, he will be teaming up with T.K. Rajeev Kumar (of Chanakyan) for a multilingual. Vishwaroopam 2, he says, is almost ready barring five months of visual effects. Vishwaroopam and Uttama Villain have faced protests from fringe groups and Kamal says stoically, “They know nothing about the film before its release and want to ride on it, probably with political motives. I know they are wrong and that gives me courage to move ahead.”

Kamal speak

* Cheekati Rajyam will release on November 20, ten days after the Tamil version, to avoid clashing with the release of Akhil Akkineni’s launch film, Akhil.

* Visual appeal has always gone hand-in-hand with content, since the days of Chandralekha and Maya Bazaar, not just after Baahubali. Maro Charitra had beautiful visuals in black and white.

* If I have broken language barriers, the credit goes to K. Balachander. When he had 20 actors at his disposal, he chose me. Someone told him I charge Rs. 2 lakh and suggested Rishi Kapoor instead; but KB sir insisted I work in Hindi.

* I would consider 60 of my films good; the other 100-odd films are in the routine songs, dances and fights format.

* I dub myself for a straight Telugu film; only when it is a dubbed film SPB annayya chips in.

* Eventually, we may start making films for the internet, where you don’t need film certification or censor clearance.

kumarsr
3rd November 2015, 06:28 PM
https://youtu.be/4GhHAFOyWh0

kumarsr
3rd November 2015, 06:48 PM
Unique, highly individualistic and bold comments on any issue.

Russelljpv
3rd November 2015, 09:11 PM
In the Telugu Interview, Kamal sounds very positive about Thoongavanam. If it's tight thriller as he says and have happy ending, then, it's a sure winner.

avavh3
4th November 2015, 10:03 AM
super eager :pink:

Cinemarasigan
4th November 2015, 10:26 AM
Thoongavanam is releasing in Hongkong...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS7hr_dUkAAE2qz.jpg

Raajjaa
4th November 2015, 11:04 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/14jp79t.jpg http://i66.tinypic.com/2iggbkh.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ekrs0o.jpg http://i65.tinypic.com/6zbgk4.jpg

Raajjaa
4th November 2015, 11:06 AM
மதுரையில் ஒட்ட பட்டுள்ள போஸ்டர்கள். அரசியல் கட்சிகள் கூட இவ்வளவு பெரிய போஸ்டர் ஒட்டியதில்லை.

dell_gt
4th November 2015, 11:54 AM
ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent 18m18 minutes ago
#Thoongavanam to release in 102 theaters across USA, most with Monday night premiere. Theater list sent for publishing to leading sites.

dell_gt
4th November 2015, 11:56 AM
Thoongavanam is releasing in Hongkong...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS7hr_dUkAAE2qz.jpg

great!

dell_gt
4th November 2015, 11:59 AM
In the Telugu Interview, Kamal sounds very positive about Thoongavanam. If it's tight thriller as he says and have happy ending, then, it's a sure winner.

yes.. nanum very positive :)

oyivukac
4th November 2015, 12:03 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/14jp79t.jpg http://i66.tinypic.com/2iggbkh.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ekrs0o.jpg http://i65.tinypic.com/6zbgk4.jpg

very big and fantastic posters..Great

PARAMASHIVAN
4th November 2015, 05:11 PM
Trisha looks really good in the poster :p

PARAMASHIVAN
4th November 2015, 05:12 PM
http://www.sify.com/movies/thoonga-vanam-is-special-to-me-in-many-waystrisha-news-tamil-plememadeefih.html

Nawaaz
4th November 2015, 05:15 PM

With movie being just 2 hrs, its sure to have good screenplay. Trailer looked so promising with great visuals and actions

Arvind Srinivasan
4th November 2015, 06:00 PM
The US listings are out....A release as wide as Uttama Villain...Here is the site having the list

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/10077/thoongavanam-usa-theater-list

Nawaaz
4th November 2015, 10:03 PM
Looks like well planned overseas release :clap:

Watching 10th morning show :)

Chikatiloan
4th November 2015, 10:31 PM
Except Chennai rest all area looks good..in Chennai release is having major impact becoz of Jazz cinemas who take total control..already abirami who is pro aiadmk and anti KH allotted less screens for TV..expect the same from Luxe..
But not a big deal, movie done in 3 months,low budget bilingual it will be profitable for all parties like PN..

Watch out - Kamal haad cross all the hurdles like jazz for years..ellathaiyum thaandi poitae irupaar but like many politicians jazz cinemas will take control of tamil industry,annaiku puriyum

dell_gt
5th November 2015, 12:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5H_QBSxdOw&feature=youtu.be

dell_gt
5th November 2015, 12:31 PM
The US listings are out....A release as wide as Uttama Villain...Here is the site having the list

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/10077/thoongavanam-usa-theater-list

ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent 9h9 hours ago
#Thoongavanam few more locations being added, Roxy Cinemas Seattle, Carmike Solon OH, Carmike Muvico BigD in Chicago. 105 now.

dell_gt
5th November 2015, 12:32 PM
ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent 9h9 hours ago
#Thoongavanam few more locations being added, Roxy Cinemas Seattle, Carmike Solon OH, Carmike Muvico BigD in Chicago. 105 now.

Arvind sir, just wondering.. is that really tamil population staying in the area mention in the list(105 location)?

mappi
5th November 2015, 12:48 PM
http://www.azwishesh.com/media/k2/galleries/48123/Thoonga-Vanam-GI01.jpg

http://www.azwishesh.com/media/k2/galleries/48123/Thoonga-Vanam-GI04.jpg

http://www.azwishesh.com/media/k2/galleries/48123/Thoonga-Vanam-GI09.jpg

http://www.azwishesh.com/media/k2/galleries/48123/Thoonga-Vanam-GI3.jpg

Adox
5th November 2015, 04:57 PM
Arvind sir, just wondering.. is that really tamil population staying in the area mention in the list(105 location)?

If your question is whether Tamil population resides in 105 locations listed .. Absolutely!

Arvind Srinivasan
5th November 2015, 05:33 PM

Yes....And sir lan venaanga...naa romba chinna payyan....And they've really covered the Chicago area well....

kumarsr
5th November 2015, 06:39 PM
https://youtu.be/jogglgP0WjM

kumarsr
5th November 2015, 08:09 PM
https://youtu.be/QiTjIxzrmx8

dell_gt
5th November 2015, 09:01 PM
Yes....And sir lan venaanga...naa romba chinna payyan....And they've really covered the Chicago area well....
Cool.. sounds great!

dell_gt
5th November 2015, 09:11 PM
If your question is whether Tamil population resides in 105 locations listed .. Absolutely!
Thanks bro

PARAMASHIVAN
5th November 2015, 09:25 PM
https://youtu.be/jogglgP0WjM

Looks Good :)

Nasc
5th November 2015, 10:43 PM
a little - disheartening with the screen sharing stuff..never the less - end of the day what matters is what stays to be talked about in the future...

our duty is to see thalaivar movie first day booked premiere show for nov 9th night :)

Russelljpv
5th November 2015, 10:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffLGWOGSjY

Very good interview.

Russelljpv
5th November 2015, 10:58 PM
This film follows the same template of Papanasam. Not much promotion.No Songs. Keeping low key profile and low budget also. This is reflected in the reservation so far. Except fans common people have less idea about this project. It seems Kamal wants this way. It looks like new strategy. If the content is good as we expect, it will go in the way of Papanasam.

See Vijay TV, there is more promotion for their Diwali channel release. Not a single ad. for Thoongavanam so far.

kumarsr
6th November 2015, 12:30 AM
Except Chennai rest all area looks good..in Chennai release is having major impact becoz of Jazz cinemas who take total control..already abirami who is pro aiadmk and anti KH allotted less screens for TV..expect the same from Luxe..
But not a big deal, movie done in 3 months,low budget bilingual it will be profitable for all parties like PN..

Watch out - Kamal haad cross all the hurdles like jazz for years..ellathaiyum thaandi poitae irupaar but like many politicians jazz cinemas will take control of tamil industry,annaiku puriyum

Sasikala buys Vedhalam outright
Posted in Tamil Nadu By Ayyappa Prasad On November 3, 2015

Chennai, Nov 3(tamilnaducentral): Sasikala owned Jazz Cinemas has bought the Tamil Nadu distribution rights of Vedhalam. Vedhalam starring Ajith and Shruthi Haasan- Lakshmi Menon is directed by Siva. It is produced by A M Rathinam. Censored with a U certificate, Vedhalam is scheduled for Nov 10th release.

As per the earlier trade reports, Vedhalam was bought by Jazz Cinemas for the Chennai city area distribution rights. Coimbatore area was bought by Sarvam Cinemas, NSC by Pandi Suresh, TT by Subbaiah, Salem by 7G cinemas Siva and Nellai- Kanyakumari by Sekar. Now, in an overnight deal the entire Tamil Nadu distribution rights has been bought by Jazz Cinemas. In short, all the other area distributors will have to deal with Jazz Cinemas.

Jazz Cinemas is a company that is owned by Sasikala relatives and it has been proved through various documents. Jazz acquired the 11 screen multiplex Luxe in Velachery from SPI Cinemas that own Satyam and Escape multiplex.

Vedhalam is getting dubbed as Aavesham in Telugu and getting a release in Andhra, a first for Ajith in eight years. Rathinam who has a clout in Andhra has made this possible. The acquisition of Vedhalam by Jazz Cinemas also ensures that Tamil Nadu entertainment tax will be exempted and thereby a 30% saving for the distributor. Puli was not exempted from ET because the committee cited violence against kids and women. The film had a U certificate, a requisite for seeking ET exemption.

kumarsr
6th November 2015, 12:33 AM
Sad state of affairs

Munsamy
6th November 2015, 01:12 AM
Sad state of affairs
Arasiyalla ithellam sagajamappa
When DMK was in power they produced and distributed many films. And kamal was part of that too.
Did you complain back then ?

kumarsr
6th November 2015, 01:41 AM
Arasiyalla ithellam sagajamappa
When DMK was in power they produced and distributed many films. And kamal was part of that too.
Did you complain back then ?

No, I don't remember complaining "back then" (whenever that is). But why should it matter? Does that mean I should not voice my views now?
I feel only in TN (and a few retrograde states) these things will happen. For no fault of Kamal, screen count is deliberately being reduced in the crucial first 10 days, so it impacts the financial result.
This will likely happen to other stars in the future also.

Adox
6th November 2015, 02:50 AM
No, I don't remember complaining "back then" (whenever that is). But why should it matter? Does that mean I should not voice my views now?
I feel only in TN (and a few retrograde states) these things will happen. For no fault of Kamal, screen count is deliberately being reduced in the crucial first 10 days, so it impacts the financial result.

Yes, pathetic state indeed. Of course no denying that DMK did a lot of these as well. Cinema and politics are so very deeply intertwined in TN and is quite unlikely to separate. TV will suffer initially but they cannot crush his spirit if that is their intention ..

Russellvzp
6th November 2015, 03:02 AM

Excuse me, I'm terribly sorry to intrude, what about the booking status on those screens where the movie is releasing? how is the advance booking going for you? i presume you find it hard to book a single seat in mayajaal first day?

Russellvzp
6th November 2015, 03:10 AM
Sasikala buys Vedhalam outright
Posted in Tamil Nadu By Ayyappa Prasad On November 3, 2015

Chennai, Nov 3(tamilnaducentral): Sasikala owned Jazz Cinemas has bought the Tamil Nadu distribution rights of Vedhalam. Vedhalam starring Ajith and Shruthi Haasan- Lakshmi Menon is directed by Siva. It is produced by A M Rathinam. Censored with a U certificate, Vedhalam is scheduled for Nov 10th release.

As per the earlier trade reports, Vedhalam was bought by Jazz Cinemas for the Chennai city area distribution rights. Coimbatore area was bought by Sarvam Cinemas, NSC by Pandi Suresh, TT by Subbaiah, Salem by 7G cinemas Siva and Nellai- Kanyakumari by Sekar. Now, in an overnight deal the entire Tamil Nadu distribution rights has been bought by Jazz Cinemas. In short, all the other area distributors will have to deal with Jazz Cinemas.

Jazz Cinemas is a company that is owned by Sasikala relatives and it has been proved through various documents. Jazz acquired the 11 screen multiplex Luxe in Velachery from SPI Cinemas that own Satyam and Escape multiplex.

Vedhalam is getting dubbed as Aavesham in Telugu and getting a release in Andhra, a first for Ajith in eight years. Rathinam who has a clout in Andhra has made this possible. The acquisition of Vedhalam by Jazz Cinemas also ensures that Tamil Nadu entertainment tax will be exempted and thereby a 30% saving for the distributor. Puli was not exempted from ET because the committee cited violence against kids and women. The film had a U certificate, a requisite for seeking ET exemption.

Oh, the drama! i'm not looking forward to "in your face" comments but isn't this simple demand vs supply.
please keep your hissy-fits coming, guys! Your excellent sense of perspective is really showing me up for the how uninformed people we are.

kumarsr
6th November 2015, 03:53 AM
Excuse me, I'm terribly sorry to intrude, what about the booking status on those screens where the movie is releasing? how is the advance booking going for you? i presume you find it hard to book a single seat in mayajaal first day?

Booking is solid. It is definitely not supply and demand. That's the point. We all know that KH does not bend not coddle. He is paying the price. He should have gone to Poes and given a poookey, you know when.

Nasc
6th November 2015, 03:53 AM
Oh, the drama! i'm not looking forward to "in your face" comments but isn't this simple demand vs supply.
please keep your hissy-fits coming, guys! Your excellent sense of perspective is really showing me up for the how uninformed people we are.

not really - this is not demand vs supply - its called market spiking , famous in the share market world - creating a sense of demand and eventually creating a bubble and in turn driving sales -

never the less - i am disappointed that this has happened to kamal ( there are too many who want him to fail , even if TV was a solo release this was gonna happen ) ppl raving about kuruthipunal more than muthu , mahanadhi more than veera , guna more than thalapathi , anbe sivam more than dhool .....are testimony that he is the real master

Munsamy
6th November 2015, 04:49 AM
But why should it matter? Does that mean I should not voice my views now?.

LOL... For me blood...for everyone else tomato sauce.

Munsamy
6th November 2015, 04:53 AM
Yes, pathetic state indeed. Of course no denying that DMK did a lot of these as well. Cinema and politics are so very deeply intertwined in TN and is quite unlikely to separate. TV will suffer initially but they cannot crush his spirit if that is their intention ..
I didn't bring up the point to say that DMK also did that. But the point was that kamal was a beneficiary back then and now he seems to be a victim.

Munsamy
6th November 2015, 04:57 AM
He should have gone to Poes and given a poookey, you know when.

You mean the same way he was doing ching chak when DMK was in power ?

irir123
6th November 2015, 04:58 AM
Most first day bookings are full/filling fast in Chennai

Munsamy
6th November 2015, 05:00 AM
not really - this is not demand vs supply - its called market spiking , famous in the share market world - creating a sense of demand and eventually creating a bubble and in turn driving sales -

never the less - i am disappointed that this has happened to kamal ( there are too many who want him to fail , even if TV was a solo release this was gonna happen ) ppl raving about kuruthipunal more than muthu , mahanadhi more than veera , guna more than thalapathi , anbe sivam more than dhool .....are testimony that he is the real master
It's not so complicated. You just need to accept the simple fact that Ajith had already surpassed the BO power of kamal.

irir123
6th November 2015, 05:35 AM
Not just Ajith, everyone in TFI has surpassed the BO power of Kamal since 1980 - dude is still hanging on by a flimsy thread with counterfeit money..

dell_gt
6th November 2015, 06:36 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTDmUAiWsAESrTG.jpg:large

dell_gt
6th November 2015, 06:44 AM
well.. booking status actually good, and we have 3 more days to go.. the most important --> padam nala mathiri 1st day-eh release panirunum! <--
and PR n Munsamy sir.. atleast wait till the movie release.. then attack pls.. :)

paranitharan
6th November 2015, 06:56 AM

Typical victim mentality. Who are these people that want kamal to fail and why do they want him to fail?

Nasc
6th November 2015, 06:58 AM
It's not so complicated. You just need to accept the simple fact that Ajith had already surpassed the BO power of kamal.

well its not that easy as well.....it all depends on the movie and lead up to it....like kuselan was a flop even before it released vs the expectation for endhiran
the thing i said as i am worried is the whole set of incapable ppl trying to bring him down.....

neenga udaney unarchi vasapadathinga

Nasc
6th November 2015, 07:04 AM
Typical victim mentality. Who are these people that want kamal to fail and why do they want him to fail?

the ppl who want him to fail?????

the theatre owners in the first place coz of their insecurity that he brought the new business model of direct to tv - the friction was already created there...(unlike other toothless amaaan chaami stars)
producer council - coz he doesnt budge and stands up to what goes by as business
the whole set of nadigar sangam allakai's
then the back bitters that are typical in any set up....like the sarathkumar's

its better to be him than a puppet star....purtha..

Nasc
6th November 2015, 07:19 AM

btw...did u read what i mentioned in the first sentence ...if you dont understand what you read - do you take to the safe route of putting a generic statement like you have done

kumarsr
6th November 2015, 08:06 AM
Ultimately, we are going to know in a week to 10 days time

paranitharan
6th November 2015, 09:50 AM

the theatre owners in the first place coz of their insecurity that he brought the new business model of direct to tv - the friction was already created there...(unlike other toothless amaaan chaami stars)
producer council - coz he doesnt budge and stands up to what goes by as business

It is so sad that everyone is conspiring against Kamal Haasan.
His business model doesnt work.
He couldn't stand up to DMK. He attended all the function during DMK time and was trying to be a good guy to them. Never opened his miuth about anything important.
Now when the pressure mounted on him, he wanted to run to USA.
Anyways adichu vidunga

paranitharan
6th November 2015, 09:56 AM

Definitely we will find out the movie result in 10 days but by now we know the star value of both

Nasc
6th November 2015, 10:28 AM
It is so sad that everyone is conspiring against Kamal Haasan.
His business model doesnt work.
He couldn't stand up to DMK. He attended all the function during DMK time and was trying to be a good guy to them. Never opened his miuth about anything important.
Now when the pressure mounted on him, he wanted to run to USA.
Anyways adichu vidunga

his business model doesnt work....relevant to the topic of discussion ..but so sorry u may hv to eat ur words sooner than u expect - direct to house/ device is inevitable and is gonna hit hard - it is already hip deep in some countries - u like it or not u cant stop it

kudos to kamal for trying to bring it in india - there is a name for people like it- visionary :)

his other business model that everyone is following - no: of screens a movie is released in. he started it off with aalavandan - remember DM - vedai??

anyways if u know anything about history - know one thing for sure...its the person who is being conspired against stands the test of time.....right from jesus christ to the great thinkers of the medieval to scientist and rationalist of the 20th century...athu seri....i dont expect u to understand this though ;)

the remainign statements in ur post were irrelevant altogether - so skipped it.

Munsamy
6th November 2015, 10:48 AM

You forgot to add fans and common people to the list.
If you look at the advance booking trend it looks like they also want him to fail
Oh poor kamal.

Munsamy
6th November 2015, 10:51 AM

You are right.
After 10 days we will get to know which movie is better.
Now we know who is the better crowd puller.

paranitharan
6th November 2015, 11:03 AM
his business model doesnt work....relevant to the topic of discussion ..but so sorry u may hv to eat ur words sooner than u expect - direct to house/ device is inevitable and is gonna hit hard - it is already hip deep in some countries - u like it or not u cant stop it

kudos to kamal for trying to bring it in india - there is a name for people like it- visionary :)

his other business model that everyone is following - no: of screens a movie is released in. he started it off with aalavandan - remember DM - vedai??

anyways if u know anything about history - know one thing for sure...its the person who is being conspired against stands the test of time.....right from jesus christ to the great thinkers of the medieval to scientist and rationalist of the 20th century...athu seri....i dont expect u to understand this though ;)

the remainign statements in ur post were irrelevant altogether - so skipped it.
Looks like even Kamal doesnt believe in his business model.
Jesus christ is real? The great rationalist making a lot of sense.

Cinemarasigan
6th November 2015, 12:14 PM

It is bad that cinema business is politicized and political parties try to take control of that...

Cinemarasigan
6th November 2015, 12:26 PM
well.. booking status actually good, and we have 3 more days to go.. the most important --> padam nala mathiri 1st day-eh release panirunum! <--
and PR n Munsamy sir.. atleast wait till the movie release.. then attack pls.. :)

+++ Guys, please wait till the movie release and feedback... if it is bad, you can criticize ...

avavh3
6th November 2015, 01:54 PM
+++ Guys, please wait till the movie release and feedback... if it is bad, you can criticize ...

how much sugar-coating you do, they will find something to downgrade him. let us ignore them.

:pink:thalaiver giving three movies in same year is a treat in itself. lets relish it!

Srimannarayanan
6th November 2015, 02:09 PM
You are right.
After 10 days we will get to know which movie is better.
Now we know who is the better crowd puller.

Noone Denies Ajith's opening power. Even if Rajni releases movie with Ajit, the Same wil happen now due to more number of youth fans Ajith has now in TN.

Raajjaa
6th November 2015, 04:23 PM
மற்ற ஊர்களில் எப்படி என்று தெரியவில்லை.
ஆனால் மதுரையில் தூங்காவனம் பெரிய, மற்றும் பிரபலமான திரை அரங்குகளில் திரையிடபடுகிறது(சினிப்ரியா(900 + seats),சண்முகா1&2(1100+),ரீகல்(800+),வெற்றி(900),சரஸ்வதி(1000+)& INOX).

Raajjaa
6th November 2015, 04:28 PM
தீபாவளிக்கு இன்னும் 3 நாட்கள் இருக்கிறது. இருந்தாலும்....

மதுரை ரிப்போர்ட்.

http://in.bookmyshow.com/buytickets/thoongavanam-madurai/movie-madu-ET00030999-MT/20151110

http://in.bookmyshow.com/buytickets/vedalam-madurai/movie-madu-ET00034395-MT/20151110

maniram_1234
6th November 2015, 04:31 PM
Noone Denies Ajith's opening power. Even if Rajni releases movie with Ajit, the Same wil happen now due to more number of youth fans Ajith has now in TN.

100 % correct we accept that but after 1 or 2 weeks story is different no family pull for him his fans are great

PARAMASHIVAN
6th November 2015, 04:43 PM
http://www.sify.com/movies/what-to-expect-from-diwali-releases-news-tamil-plglp6jjaadgi.html

Personally I would prefer Thoongavanam, but I doubt it would be shown in lots of screen in UK compared to vedhalam

Raajjaa
6th November 2015, 04:44 PM
தீபாவளி கழித்து 2 நாட்கள் பொறுங்கள்.அதுக்கு அப்புறம் ஒரே காமெடியாக இருக்கும்.

PARAMASHIVAN
6th November 2015, 04:59 PM
As expected thoongavanam is shown only a handful of shows in UK, that too one show a day on selected cinema ! :|

http://www1.cineworld.co.uk/

Amarshiva
6th November 2015, 05:32 PM

Not really. It is just the other power which is pulling(Nermal, evaraiyum ethirkum thaiyrium) him down. You need to get that dude. Ajith surpassing BO power can happen in the future may be in 5+ years boss.

Russelljpv
6th November 2015, 06:18 PM
ஆனால் மதுரையில் தூங்காவனம் பெரிய, மற்றும் பிரபலமான திரை அரங்குகளில் திரையிடபடுகிறது(சினிப்ரியா(900 + seats),சண்முகா1&2(1100+),ரீகல்(800+),வெற்றி(900),சரஸ்வதி(1000+)& INOX).

It's good in Coimbatore also.

Russelljpv
6th November 2015, 06:22 PM
It seems Kamal is confident about the Movie. That's why he is releasing the Telugu version after 10 days. It's a risky thing as the Tamil version result will certainly affect the Telugu business. If he is not so sure, he would have released both simulataneously.

Russellpei
6th November 2015, 07:27 PM
தூங்காவனம் படத்தைக் கட்டாயம் பார்க்கவேண்டிய 7 காரணங்கள்

தற்போதைய தமிழ் சினிமாவில் 1965க்கும், 2015க்கும் இடையிலான தமிழ் சினிமாவின் அப்டேட்டட் அறிவுப்பாலமாக இருப்பது உலகநாயகன் கமல்ஹாசன். அவர் நடிப்பில் ​முழு நீள ஆக்சன் படமாக தீபாவளி​ அன்று வெளிவர இருக்கிறது, 'தூங்காவனம்'. ​கமல் படம் பார்ப்பதற்கு மிகுந்த அறிவாளியாக இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று கருத்துகள் நிலவி வரும் நிலையில், ஏன் தூங்காவனம் மிஸ் பண்ணாமல் பார்க்க வேண்டும் என்ற ஒரு அலசல் :

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/thoonga_zpsk2hlqkgu.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/thoonga_zpsk2hlqkgu.jpg.html)

1. ​உலகநாயகனிடம் 9 வருடங்களாக இணைஇயக்குனராகப் பணியாற்றிய ராஜேஷ் இயக்கியுள்ள தூங்காவனம், பிரெஞ்ச் ஆக்சன் படமான 'ஸ்லீப்லெஸ் நைட்'டின் ரீமேக் ஆகும்.​ 35 நாட்களில் எடுத்து முடிக்கப்பட்ட திரைப்படம் என்பதால் அனைவரின் எதிர்பார்ப்பும் அதிகரித்துள்ளது. ​​

2.​இந்தப் படத்தில் ​வைரமுத்துவின் வரிகளில் ​ஒரே ஒரு பாடல்தான் ​என்றாலும்​​​,கமல்- ஜிப்ரான் கூட்டணிக்கு இது நான்காவது படம். ஏற்கனவே உத்தமவில்லன், பாபநாசம் மற்றும் விஸ்வரூபம்-2 என அடுத்தடுத்து கமல் படங்களுக்கு இசையமைத்து வரும் ஜிப்ரான், உலகநாயகனுக்கு மட்டுமல்ல இசை ரசிகர்களுக்கும் பேவரைட்டாக மாறிவருகிறார்.

3.​தைரியமான, துடிப்புமிக்க போலீஸ் அதிகாரி​ வேடத்தில்​ த்ரிஷா வருகிறார்.​ கிட்டத்தட்ட ஜேம்ஸ் பாண்ட் படங்களில் வரும் 'பாண்ட் கேர்ள்' வேடத்திற்கு இணையானது. சினிமாவில் இதுவரை அவர் செய்யாத புதிய கேரக்டர் என்பதால் அவரின் தோற்றத்திற்காக அதிகம் சிரத்தை எடுத்து உடைகளை டிசைன் செய்துள்ளார் இந்தப் படத்தின் காஸ்ட்யூம் டிசைனர் கௌதமி. ​

​4.​ பாபநாசம் படத்தில் போலீசாக வ​ந்து அப்ளாஸ் அள்ளிய ஆஷா சரத் தான் இந்தப்படத்தில் ​உலகநாயகனின் நாயகி. ​பிரகாஷ் ராஜ், உமா ரியாஸ், மதுசாலினி மற்றும் கிஷோர் என பெரிய பட்டாளமே களமிறங்கியுள்ளது.

​5. தமிழ், தெலுங்கு என இரண்டு மொழிகளிலும் வெளியாகிறது. தெலுங்கில் 'சிக்கட்டி ராஜ்யம்' என்ற பெயரில் வெளியாக உள்ள இந்தப்படத்தின் சண்டைக்காட்சிகளில் பயன்படுத்தப்பட்ட வாகனங்களிலிருந்து (ஆந்திரா மற்றும் தமிழ்நாட்டு நம்பர் பிளேட்), போலீஸாரின் சீருடைகள் என சின்னச் சின்ன விஷயங்கள் கூட தமிழ், தெலுங்கு என இரண்டு மொழிகளிலும் தனித்தனியாக படமாக்கப்பட்டது.

6.இந்தப் படத்தின் ஒரிஜினல் பதிப்பான 'ஸ்லீப்லெஸ் நைட்'படம் , 2011-ம் ஆண்டு டொரண்டோ திரைப்பட விழாவிலும், 2012-ல் ட்ரிபெக்கா திரைப்பட விழாவிலும் திரையிடப்பட்டு அப்ளாஸ்களை அள்ளியது.

7. ​நான்காவது முறையாக உலகநாயகன் படத்துக்குப் போட்டியாக அஜித் படத்தை ரிலீஸ் செய்ய உள்ளனர். ஏற்கனவே பவித்ரா, முகவரி, ரெட் ஆகிய படங்கள் கமலின் நம்மவர், ஹேராம் மற்றும் பம்மல் கே சம்மந்தம் படங்களுக்கு போட்டியாக ரிலீஸாகி ரீச் கொடுக்காத நிலையில் இந்த முறையும் கமல்தான் கலக்குவார் என ரசிகர்களிடையே கடும் எதிபார்ப்பு நிலவுகிறது.

தூங்காவனம் டிரெய்லருக்கு : http://www.vikatan.com/site/cinema/video.php?&a_id=6431

http://www.vikatan.com/cinema/article.php?aid=54695

oyivukac
6th November 2015, 07:32 PM
தூங்காவனம் படத்தைக் கட்டாயம் பார்க்கவேண்டிய 7 காரணங்கள்

தற்போதைய தமிழ் சினிமாவில் 1965க்கும், 2015க்கும் இடையிலான தமிழ் சினிமாவின் அப்டேட்டட் அறிவுப்பாலமாக இருப்பது உலகநாயகன் கமல்ஹாசன். அவர் நடிப்பில் ​முழு நீள ஆக்சன் படமாக தீபாவளி​ அன்று வெளிவர இருக்கிறது, 'தூங்காவனம்'. ​கமல் படம் பார்ப்பதற்கு மிகுந்த அறிவாளியாக இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று கருத்துகள் நிலவி வரும் நிலையில், ஏன் தூங்காவனம் மிஸ் பண்ணாமல் பார்க்க வேண்டும் என்ற ஒரு அலசல் :

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/thoonga_zpsk2hlqkgu.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/thoonga_zpsk2hlqkgu.jpg.html)

1. ​உலகநாயகனிடம் 9 வருடங்களாக இணைஇயக்குனராகப் பணியாற்றிய ராஜேஷ் இயக்கியுள்ள தூங்காவனம், பிரெஞ்ச் ஆக்சன் படமான 'ஸ்லீப்லெஸ் நைட்'டின் ரீமேக் ஆகும்.​ 35 நாட்களில் எடுத்து முடிக்கப்பட்ட திரைப்படம் என்பதால் அனைவரின் எதிர்பார்ப்பும் அதிகரித்துள்ளது. ​​

2.​இந்தப் படத்தில் ​வைரமுத்துவின் வரிகளில் ​ஒரே ஒரு பாடல்தான் ​என்றாலும்​​​,கமல்- ஜிப்ரான் கூட்டணிக்கு இது நான்காவது படம். ஏற்கனவே உத்தமவில்லன், பாபநாசம் மற்றும் விஸ்வரூபம்-2 என அடுத்தடுத்து கமல் படங்களுக்கு இசையமைத்து வரும் ஜிப்ரான், உலகநாயகனுக்கு மட்டுமல்ல இசை ரசிகர்களுக்கும் பேவரைட்டாக மாறிவருகிறார்.

3.​தைரியமான, துடிப்புமிக்க போலீஸ் அதிகாரி​ வேடத்தில்​ த்ரிஷா வருகிறார்.​ கிட்டத்தட்ட ஜேம்ஸ் பாண்ட் படங்களில் வரும் 'பாண்ட் கேர்ள்' வேடத்திற்கு இணையானது. சினிமாவில் இதுவரை அவர் செய்யாத புதிய கேரக்டர் என்பதால் அவரின் தோற்றத்திற்காக அதிகம் சிரத்தை எடுத்து உடைகளை டிசைன் செய்துள்ளார் இந்தப் படத்தின் காஸ்ட்யூம் டிசைனர் கௌதமி. ​

​4.​ பாபநாசம் படத்தில் போலீசாக வ​ந்து அப்ளாஸ் அள்ளிய ஆஷா சரத் தான் இந்தப்படத்தில் ​உலகநாயகனின் நாயகி. ​பிரகாஷ் ராஜ், உமா ரியாஸ், மதுசாலினி மற்றும் கிஷோர் என பெரிய பட்டாளமே களமிறங்கியுள்ளது.

​5. தமிழ், தெலுங்கு என இரண்டு மொழிகளிலும் வெளியாகிறது. தெலுங்கில் 'சிக்கட்டி ராஜ்யம்' என்ற பெயரில் வெளியாக உள்ள இந்தப்படத்தின் சண்டைக்காட்சிகளில் பயன்படுத்தப்பட்ட வாகனங்களிலிருந்து (ஆந்திரா மற்றும் தமிழ்நாட்டு நம்பர் பிளேட்), போலீஸாரின் சீருடைகள் என சின்னச் சின்ன விஷயங்கள் கூட தமிழ், தெலுங்கு என இரண்டு மொழிகளிலும் தனித்தனியாக படமாக்கப்பட்டது.

6.இந்தப் படத்தின் ஒரிஜினல் பதிப்பான 'ஸ்லீப்லெஸ் நைட்'படம் , 2011-ம் ஆண்டு டொரண்டோ திரைப்பட விழாவிலும், 2012-ல் ட்ரிபெக்கா திரைப்பட விழாவிலும் திரையிடப்பட்டு அப்ளாஸ்களை அள்ளியது.

7. ​நான்காவது முறையாக உலகநாயகன் படத்துக்குப் போட்டியாக அஜித் படத்தை ரிலீஸ் செய்ய உள்ளனர். ஏற்கனவே பவித்ரா, முகவரி, ரெட் ஆகிய படங்கள் கமலின் நம்மவர், ஹேராம் மற்றும் பம்மல் கே சம்மந்தம் படங்களுக்கு போட்டியாக ரிலீஸாகி ரீச் கொடுக்காத நிலையில் இந்த முறையும் கமல்தான் கலக்குவார் என ரசிகர்களிடையே கடும் எதிபார்ப்பு நிலவுகிறது.

தூங்காவனம் டிரெய்லருக்கு : http://www.vikatan.com/site/cinema/video.php?&a_id=6431

http://www.vikatan.com/cinema/article.php?aid=54695

:-D.....

paranitharan
6th November 2015, 07:54 PM
100 % correct we accept that but after 1 or 2 weeks story is different no family pull for him his fans are great
Ippo Kamal fan vesama?
Appidi than Mankatha, Veeram, YA and Aarambam ellaam hit aachu. Someone has no pulling power at all. No opening, no family audience at all unless he works with big directors.

Russellvzp
6th November 2015, 08:12 PM
As expected thoongavanam is shown only a handful of shows in UK, that too one show a day on selected cinema ! :|

oh my. what happend here? Ilford 1 show, the strongest belt close to highly populated tamil area? conspiracy much?

Russellvzp
6th November 2015, 08:17 PM

we all know what you had to do there to hijack the current topic that is being discussed but unfortunately in TN at the least the formation seems very clear like this: (in terms of opening) RK>AK>VJ>Surya>KH. Ain't saying authoritatively but looking at recent fares subjectively one could easily come up to such conclusion.

if you have nothing else to discuss may be we start discussing VR and UV all over again and it's BO success? may be that will help alleviate some of you guys' inferiority complex?

PARAMASHIVAN
6th November 2015, 08:21 PM
oh my. what happend here? Ilford 1 show, the strongest belt close to highly populated tamil area? conspiracy much?

yes shocking indeed given the fact , ilford and Feltham are heavily populated by Tamilians.. these days Cineworld is showing Turkish, Jewish and even Chinese films more than Tamil films ..

Russellvzp
6th November 2015, 08:28 PM

sorry if you had to feel that way, i'm not attacking anyone. people are overly concerned here about less theaters are being taken to screen TVNM due to a (highly controversial) conspiracy theory but i'm questioning back about the booking status. Booking status in my limited observation looks horrible (ignore the villages where Rajaa is) compared to VDLM. So there seems to be very high demand hence they're screening the other movie in more theaters, isn't this simple to understand and accept? but no, typical fort holders still claiming more conspiracy due to other things KH did and only make things worsen for KH. There's another actor with political aspiration who regularly run into release issues but still when his movies release, release in maximum theaters. so people do less evil to the one who directly aspire for their political chairs but do more to someone who sacrificed his life to cinemas alone? i'm least bothered to get to stocks hiking theory.

paranitharan
6th November 2015, 08:40 PM
sorry if you had to feel that way, i'm not attacking anyone. people are overly concerned here about less theaters are being taken to screen TVNM due to a (highly controversial) conspiracy theory but i'm questioning back about the booking status. Booking status in my limited observation looks horrible (ignore the villages where Rajaa is) compared to VDLM. So there seems to be very high demand hence they're screening the other movie in more theaters, isn't this simple to understand and accept? but no, typical fort holders still claiming more conspiracy due to other things KH did and only make things worsen for KH. There's another actor with political aspiration who regularly run into release issues but still when his movies release, release in maximum theaters. so people do less evil to the one who directly aspire for their political chairs but do more to someone who sacrificed his life to cinemas alone? i'm least bothered to get to stocks hiking theory.

Bro, dell_gt, cinema rasigan etc are good sensible posters. Pls let's leave it that for their sake. It is just a couple that pulled out the victim-mentality card in order to degrade Veda.

dell_gt
6th November 2015, 08:43 PM
Bro, dell_gt, cinema rasigan etc are good sensible posters. Pls let's leave it that for their sake. It is just a couple that pulled out the victim-mentality card in order to degrade Veda.
Thanks bro.. its friday.. beer time :) chill out

dell_gt
6th November 2015, 08:47 PM
yes shocking indeed given the fact , ilford and Feltham are heavily populated by Tamilians.. these days Cineworld is showing Turkish, Jewish and even Chinese films more than Tamil films ..
Weird.. normaly ayngaran good in getting screen n shows

PARAMASHIVAN
6th November 2015, 08:49 PM
Weird.. normaly ayngaran good in getting screen n shows

yes of late Ayngaran has been disappointing ... they often show one show per weekday ... that too quite late at night, don't see the logic here, as most working class people will hardly watch a film late at night and go to work next day morning :huh:

irir123
6th November 2015, 08:55 PM

Raajjaa - for many people here, Madurai or Tiruchy or Salem or for that matter, any area is NOT an area - unless a non Kamal film is released..

These jokers just do not understand the power of Madurai (family hails from panthalkudi area), nor, the quiet unassuming, but huge popularity of KH!

Padam release aagavey illa - while the rest of us are talking about how the film might be, these misanthropes are already planning/hoping for its poor BO status..

Well that has been their modus operandi for any film - other than Indian cinema's modern punch dialog James Bond - indha latchanathula, suddenly some of them become AJ fans!

But it is tolerable - these hubbers maintain a certain level of dignity - andha theruvoramaa koovi koovi vikkira oru nabar vandhu asingappaduthhi avangalum asingappadaadha varaikkum, it is ok..

avavh3
6th November 2015, 08:59 PM
let ppl enjoy good and quality content movie whoever may be the actor.

the tamil cinema world will look beautiful if cine goers watch a movie which is good and reject one which is dud. (i would always reject MX/MMA kind of movies)

have you (parani/PR etc) ever heard of tom cruise fans vs tom hanks fans. why this happens only in india?

PARAMASHIVAN
6th November 2015, 09:03 PM
ever heard of tom cruise fans vs tom hanks fans. why this happens only in india?

Thank God, such mokkai don't exits in Hollywood !

dell_gt
6th November 2015, 09:12 PM
yes of late Ayngaran has been disappointing ... they often show one show per weekday ... that too quite late at night, don't see the logic here, as most working class people will hardly watch a film late at night and go to work next day morning :huh:
Just check it out bro.. its not ayngaran release.. someone call qube entertaitment.. new folks may be?

PARAMASHIVAN
6th November 2015, 09:13 PM
Just check it out bro.. its not ayngaran release.. someone call qube entertaitment.. new folks may be?

Ok, will do , thanks

Adox
6th November 2015, 09:14 PM
I dont think anybody here including known Ajith fans are looking for Ajith/Kamal toss up. Looks like there may be a few itching for a Ajith-Kamal fan war .. Sorry I think they are in the wrong place.

Most of us want both the movies to do well and keep their respective producers and distributors happy.

Srimannarayanan
6th November 2015, 09:16 PM
we all know what you had to do there to hijack the current topic that is being discussed but unfortunately in TN at the least the formation seems very clear like this: (in terms of opening) RK>AK>VJ>Surya>KH. Ain't saying authoritatively but looking at recent fares subjectively one could easily come up to such conclusion.

if you have nothing else to discuss may be we start discussing VR and UV all over again and it's BO success? may be that will help alleviate some of you guys' inferiority complex?

Everybiody knows about you and your Hijacking skills . What you are doing here and posting sarcastic postings.

RK>AK opening lam 2 yeqrs back. Things are very much changed here .Now Ajith has more fans than any body else.

Why should we have inferiority complex. If you have nothing to say, please start discussing about VR and Etc.

Srimannarayanan
6th November 2015, 09:17 PM
I dont think anybody here including known Ajith fans are looking for Ajith/Kamal toss up. Looks like there may be a few itching for a Ajith-Kamal fan war .. Sorry I think they are in the wrong place.

Most of us want both the movies to do well and keep their respective producers and distributors happy.

Exactly.

Russelljpv
6th November 2015, 10:54 PM
Just booked 14 tickets on Diwali Day in Coimbatore. This is the advantage when the movie release it on Diwali.

Russellvzp
6th November 2015, 11:44 PM
Everybiody knows about you and your Hijacking skills . What you are doing here and posting sarcastic postings.

RK>AK opening lam 2 yeqrs back. Things are very much changed here .Now Ajith has more fans than any body else.

Why should we have inferiority complex. If you have nothing to say, please start discussing about VR and Etc.

and care to talk about what is changed in last 2 years to enlighten us more? the intersection of RK and AK fans are very high hence the spike to opening day numbers for both. if you are adamant to stick to your theory back it up with numbers. RK had one release in last 2 years and i think it stands tall to any other movies released in last 2 years?

Russellvzp
6th November 2015, 11:45 PM
have you (parani/PR etc) ever heard of tom cruise fans vs tom hanks fans. why this happens only in india?

athu epdinga? RKnnu vantha mattum vettiya madichi katikittu field work panringa.. matha nerangalle vanthu mathavangalukku advice panringa?

paranitharan
7th November 2015, 12:51 AM
and care to talk about what is changed in last 2 years to enlighten us more? the intersection of RK and AK fans are very high hence the spike to opening day numbers for both. if you are adamant to stick to your theory back it up with numbers. RK had one release in last 2 years and i think it stands tall to any other movies released in last 2 years?

Bro it doesnt matter where Ajith ranks among Rajini and Kamal. This is not a competition. Pls learn to ignore the few miscreants.

mappi
7th November 2015, 03:06 AM
http://kalakkalcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/CS2jmvqU8AAZaf2.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTGxPmpWoAAnQar.jpg:large

mappi
7th November 2015, 03:14 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTA4bUxUYAAh5Em.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTGXsXCWIAEI_oB.jpg:large

Nasc
7th November 2015, 06:39 AM

least bothered abt market spiking??? ..well thats exactly what is happening in this case - which i have explained....when u say least bothered abt that na...

kaiya pudichu iluthiya nu ketta..enna kaiyaputichu iluthiya - kathaiya iruku
or a similar one is ...closing the eye and saying the world is dark....ungaluku world dark ah ve irunthitu pogatum :)

paranitharan
7th November 2015, 09:33 AM
least bothered abt market spiking??? ..well thats exactly what is happening in this case - which i have explained....when u say least bothered abt that na...

kaiya pudichu iluthiya nu ketta..enna kaiyaputichu iluthiya - kathaiya iruku
or a similar one is ...closing the eye and saying the world is dark....ungaluku world dark ah ve irunthitu pogatum :)

Market spiking is a good excuse. Kamal has never done it?

irir123
7th November 2015, 10:08 AM
Who is compared with/to Tom Cruise and who with Tom Hanks?

avavh3
7th November 2015, 03:07 PM
athu epdinga? RKnnu vantha mattum vettiya madichi katikittu field work panringa.. matha nerangalle vanthu mathavangalukku advice panringa?

you are wrong. have you seen me and other genuine KH fans spoiling the mood of fans of other actors by entering their thread and making irritating comments? we only expect reciprocity, is it asking for too much?

maniram_1234
7th November 2015, 03:39 PM
thuppaki collectioney inum beat panala ithula rajini kanth kuda potiyam

Parthyy
7th November 2015, 04:00 PM
To match Ajith kinda opening You need ARM.....and Festive holiday....
Forget collection that depends on content....idhula Next Setup Superstaraaam������

Raajjaa
7th November 2015, 04:53 PM
Raajjaa - for many people here, Madurai or Tiruchy or Salem or for that matter, any area is NOT an area - unless a non Kamal film is released..

These jokers just do not understand the power of Madurai (family hails from panthalkudi area), nor, the quiet unassuming, but huge popularity of KH!

Padam release aagavey illa - while the rest of us are talking about how the film might be, these misanthropes are already planning/hoping for its poor BO status..

Well that has been their modus operandi for any film - other than Indian cinema's modern punch dialog James Bond - indha latchanathula, suddenly some of them become AJ fans!

But it is tolerable - these hubbers maintain a certain level of dignity - andha theruvoramaa koovi koovi vikkira oru nabar vandhu asingappaduthhi avangalum asingappadaadha varaikkum, it is ok..

இந்த மாதிரி காமெடி பீஸ்களை 25 வருஷமாக பார்த்துக்கிட்டுதானே இருக்கோம்.

shwas
7th November 2015, 04:57 PM
First, let so called top tamil film masala heros try to do a film like Pesum padam, Kuruthipunal, UPO, Thoongaavanam. Mudila illa, appo pothungo...overa pesrvangalku Aboorva Sagodarargal, Indian, Vishwaroopam madhiri VR2 varum..

kumarsr
7th November 2015, 05:58 PM
Kiaara Sandhu ‏@KiaaraSandhu 5h5 hours ago

Indian Cinema Magazine UK Review #Thoongavanam. #KamalHaasan @trishtrashers gave Top Notch Performances. A Paisa Vasool Film. ☆☆☆☆

shwas
7th November 2015, 06:01 PM
http://www.tollywoodone.com/movie-news/bahubali-rating-25-censor-officer-kiaara-sandhu/

kumarsr
7th November 2015, 06:03 PM
May be they did not pay her well :)

Adox
7th November 2015, 06:34 PM
you are wrong. have you seen me and other genuine KH fans spoiling the mood of fans of other actors by entering their thread and making irritating comments? we only expect reciprocity, is it asking for too much?

Even now as we speak, none of Kamal's fans have entered Ajith's thread to post negative comments about him or his movies ... This entire thing is played by a few folks with other interests(not sure whose fans they are or if they are the same people with different ids eg. Munsamy). I maintain Ajith regulars are not a part of this and we want to give them their space as well.

paranitharan
7th November 2015, 08:15 PM
Sakala did.

paranitharan
7th November 2015, 08:19 PM
Even now as we speak, none of Kamal's fans have entered Ajith's thread to post negative comments about him or his movies ... This entire thing is played by a few folks with other interests(not sure whose fans they are or if they are the same people with different ids eg. Munsamy). I maintain Ajith regulars are not a part of this and we want to give them their space as well.
While what you are saying is true, Nasc and IRIR have taken digs on Vedalam here in this thread. They started and Munsamy and PR have only replied to them. They didn't voluntarily come here to post chest-thimbing comments.

joe
7th November 2015, 08:34 PM
Booked for Monday Night show

oyivukac
7th November 2015, 08:42 PM
Thoongavanam cutout-Shanthi theater
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/kamalcutout_zpsxc0stzhr.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/kamalcutout_zpsxc0stzhr.jpg.html)
(from Shrutitv Che‎Ulaganayagan KAMAL HAASAN (UKH) FB)

oyivukac
7th November 2015, 08:51 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/kamalcut_zps0pcfimre.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/kamalcut_zps0pcfimre.jpg.html)
(Kamal Haasan RECORDs FB)

dell_gt
7th November 2015, 09:51 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/kamalcut_zps0pcfimre.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/kamalcut_zps0pcfimre.jpg.html)
(Kamal Haasan RECORDs FB)
Baloon malai.. puthusa iruku :)

avavh3
7th November 2015, 10:15 PM
இப்பவும் இதெல்லாம் பண்றாங்களா!
missing those days..mm..

avavh3
7th November 2015, 10:18 PM
Sakala did.

he wouldnt have done that on his own. some one should have made provocative comments/comparisons. if you would pl give the link, the pic would be clear. im damn sure we wouldnt do that.

irir123
7th November 2015, 10:52 PM
While what you are saying is true, Nasc and IRIR have taken digs on Vedalam here in this thread. They started and Munsamy and PR have only replied to them. They didn't voluntarily come here to post chest-thimbing comments.

pinaathakkoodaadhu - I never took a dig at AK or Vedhalam - post Aasai/Vaali, ppl like me thought AK was/is the ideal vaarisu for Kamal - in terms of doing meaningful roles..

But if you thought most of us were born yesterday, and cannot see through the obvious sleight of hand approach of many masquerading as AK fans when they are not - thats your problem..

venumnaa - singaravelan peru vachha oru distributor irukkaar - avaraanda poi urakka kaththunga!

Russellvzp
7th November 2015, 11:44 PM
pinaathakkoodaadhu - I never took a dig at AK or Vedhalam - post Aasai/Vaali, ppl like me thought AK was/is the ideal vaarisu for Kamal - in terms of doing meaningful roles..

But if you thought most of us were born yesterday, and cannot see through the obvious sleight of hand approach of many masquerading as AK fans when they are not - thats your problem..

venumnaa - singaravelan peru vachha oru distributor irukkaar - avaraanda poi urakka kaththunga!

I'm just taking the piss out of your posturing. That's all it is. It's a diverting game, but not very challenging. Why even talking about linga now? There's a lack of consistency in your posts, I feel. Perhaps you should order your rage more coherently?

Russellvzp
7th November 2015, 11:52 PM

You're simply covering up some of the field work experts like UV, SKV and IRR..

Honestly - anyone who complains about linga and singaraveln almost after an year is an idiot and can be safely ignored. In fact, I can apply that maxim to anyone who keeps talking about year old stories. Had I been less polite, I could get into personal retorts like some of you prefer to do. Perhaps some of you should wait until you've grown into a polite phrase before you attempt to lecture other people on manners.

Having said that, quote me a single post where I offended KH or TVNM. I'm only taking a shot at people's conspiracy theory. I'm biggest RK fan then in current gen, I like AK but when it comes to this forum, I have been neutral to the best of my ability. Even the worst mouthed puli, quote me a single post where I have insulted or defamed the film? I don't want to sound overly antagonistic, but I hate people like that. So I'll try to refrain from posting on this thread since some of you think I'm an alter to one of the existing ids specifically coded to counter and badmouth KH. After all I think I would catch up this movie sooner than VDLM since my parents want to watch this so i wish this movie becomes a sleeper hit like PPNasam. And lastly wishes to KH for his bday and wish him good health and many more happy returns of the special day. Over and out.

Saai
8th November 2015, 12:35 AM
After all I think I would catch up this movie sooner than VDLM since my parents want to watch this so i wish this movie becomes a sleeper hit like PPNasam.

adhenna sleeper hit? Singaravelan madhiri noise create panna adhu sound hit and endha distributorum noise create paneelna adhu sleeper hita?

shwas
8th November 2015, 12:40 AM
no fake websites to report despite producer saying its 100 crore gross... running long time in singapore, australia, middle east, usa, rest of india..hit in all reliance multiplexes across country.. n usa.. n also in tn huge hit since kaththi for buying rate n profit...if ppl sleeping hitthen its sleeper hit.

Munsamy
8th November 2015, 12:46 AM
Simple fact:
Vedalam is far ahead of TV in terms of advance booking.

Kamal fans reaction for that here:
Conspiracy
Market spiking
Linga
Singaravelan
Indian
Apoorva sagotharargal
Fake I'd
Fake AK fans
Etc...etc

LMAO

shwas
8th November 2015, 12:48 AM
i checked advance booking close to 95% full.. just because of 10 seats free in each mayajaal show on avg.. some ppl r coming here n posting nonsense.. they r not able to digest the truth.. n they r noth ajith fans.. :lol:

Saai
8th November 2015, 12:51 AM
Linga
Singaravelan

Singaravelan-nu per sonna yen boss ungalukku BP yerudhu! pichai edukkum porattam mindla vandhu pogudha? :rotfl:

Saai
8th November 2015, 12:52 AM
i checked advance booking close to 95% full.. just because of 10 seats free in each mayajaal show on avg.. some ppl r coming here n posting nonsense.. they r not able to digest the truth.. n they r noth ajith fans.. :lol:

Pre-booking status is very good for TV. 95% of shows are houseful If no theatre grabbing has happened, it would have helped a lot more.

shwas
8th November 2015, 12:56 AM
Singaravelan-nu per sonna yen boss ungalukku BP yerudhu! pichai edukkum porattam mindla vandhu pogudha? :rotfl:

ont only singaravelan... panneerselvam, arun pandian both say film didnt even collect one tenth of its selling price..ppl here tell 200 crores it was sold fr.. if one tenth of that price.. then its 20 crores.. i dont get this ... but as usual ks ravikumar n rockline venkatesh told 150 crs daaawww...mental logic..:lol:

shwas
8th November 2015, 12:59 AM
Pre-booking status is very good for TV. 95% of shows are houseful If no theatre grabbing has happened, it would have helped a lot more.

loss is not mayajaal.. both madan n james booked spi, escape n other big theaters in city... but both not wanting to go against jazz.. hope u know luxe 1000 cr deal goondaism...

mayajaal it was going to be 60-40..

irir123
8th November 2015, 02:52 AM
I'm just taking the piss out of your posturing. That's all it is. It's a diverting game, but not very challenging. Why even talking about linga now? There's a lack of consistency in your posts, I feel. Perhaps you should order your rage more coherently?

Aiyyaa periyavare! unga sermonising/lecturing ellaam velaikkaavaadhu - yaaro hub muzhukka kanda kanda yedathula yedukkara vaandhiya alluravar kitta, mandraada yenakku neramilla..

pushpak
8th November 2015, 06:47 AM
Simple fact:
Vedalam is far ahead of TV in terms of advance booking.

Kamal fans reaction for that here:
Conspiracy
Market spiking
Linga
Singaravelan
Indian
Apoorva sagotharargal
Fake I'd
Fake AK fans
Etc...etc

LMAO

Many are waiting for TV to release as there is fear/doubt of of first day release getting blocked.
This includes hardcore fans as well.
Just see how the booking goes up after it hits the screen and people confirm that their time wont be wasted with reimbursement etc.

Saai
8th November 2015, 11:27 AM
Many are waiting for TV to release as there is fear/doubt of of first day release getting blocked.
This includes hardcore fans as well.
Just see how the booking goes up after it hits the screen and people confirm that their time wont be wasted with reimbursement etc.

In Dinamalar, there are similar reports. Whats the situation!

shwas
8th November 2015, 02:56 PM
We hear they r trying hard to make our film to stop with some new methods...we nerd to get noc frm all unions to release kdm keys..hearing they r negotiating lanjams to few unions via thanu to stop the film..cheapos

Saai
8th November 2015, 05:10 PM
I hope they are rumours as PVR opens today with more screens/shows to Thoongaavanam compared with Vedhalam. If such rumours are true, a theatre owner would know it and release cautiously

kumarsr
8th November 2015, 05:51 PM
Kiaara Sandhu ‏@KiaaraSandhu 20h20 hours ago

Saw #Thoongavanam at British Censor Board Office! #KamalHaasan Sir Hatsoff to u. What a great Performance by u. A Cult flick. Must Watch!

shwas
8th November 2015, 05:58 PM
I hope they are rumours as PVR opens today with more screens/shows to Thoongaavanam compared with Vedhalam. If such rumours are true, a theatre owner would know it and release cautiously they will put vedalam instead ..same as vai raja vai during uv...got info that rkfi will enshre kdm keys r sent in advance..after this info

dell_gt
8th November 2015, 06:14 PM
Am going tom 9.15pm show.. Malaysia 1st show.. excited :) releasing around 90 screens here

Russelljpv
8th November 2015, 06:40 PM
You will be the first person to provide the review here. Awaiting your feedback eagerly.

thamiz
8th November 2015, 07:24 PM
Kiaara Sandhu ‏@KiaaraSandhu 20h20 hours ago

Saw #Thoongavanam at British Censor Board Office! #KamalHaasan Sir Hatsoff to u. What a great Performance by u. A Cult flick. Must Watch!

"She" is a biggest joker who writes first review on every tamil movie without watching it of course! :rotfl:

Please dont take "her" seriously ! :)

Russellbba
8th November 2015, 07:43 PM
"She" is a biggest joker who writes first review on every tamil movie without watching it of course! :rotfl:

Puriya vendiyavangaluku purinjirukum nu nenaikaren [emoji13] [emoji13]

joe
8th November 2015, 08:44 PM
In singapore , I don't see Vedalam listed in any booking , But TV does.

Amarshiva
8th November 2015, 09:15 PM
In singapore , I don't see Vedalam listed in any booking , But TV does.

joe ji, thalaivara thalaivarthan...

thanks for the info...

PG2010
8th November 2015, 09:39 PM
Puriya vendiyavangaluku purinjirukum nu nenaikaren [emoji13] [emoji13]

Puriuthu puriuthu 😀😀😀

rifath
8th November 2015, 10:15 PM
Watching tmr 9.30 show!!😎excited

Arvind Srinivasan
8th November 2015, 10:19 PM
Will be watching the movie in Chicago tomorrow at 7 PM. Looking forward to another good experience at the cinemas...

Russelljpv
8th November 2015, 11:01 PM
In Twitter,People are already writing the review after seeing the French film.I think the French film is in full demand. In Indiaglitz interview, the director says it's only based on the French film and not remake.He says it's not heroic movie, realistic one. Looks like some experimentation is there. Anyway, low budget and less hype, so, there won't be big expectation.

Nawaaz
9th November 2015, 12:46 AM

Self troll at its best :wink:

Nawaaz
9th November 2015, 12:48 AM
Hope there is no delay in release. Watching morning show on Tuesday :bluejump:

kumarsr
9th November 2015, 04:09 AM
https://youtu.be/EozzB3ixaXk

Mahen
9th November 2015, 05:56 AM
Am going tom 9.15pm show.. Malaysia 1st show.. excited :) releasing around 90 screens here

Lotus?

dell_gt
9th November 2015, 07:19 AM
Lotus?
Yerp

JamesFague
9th November 2015, 09:25 AM

கமலின் 'தூங்காவனம்'- துரத்திப் பிடித்த 20 தகவல்கள்

கமலஹாசன், த்ரிஷா, பிரகாஷ்ராஜ், யூகி சேது, மதுஷாலினி உள்ளிட்ட பலர் நடிப்பில் உருவாகி இருக்கும் படம் 'தூங்காவனம்'. ராஜேஷ் எம்.செல்வா இயக்கத்தில் உருவாகி இருக்கும் இப்படத்துக்கு ஜிப்ரான் இசையமைத்து இருக்கிறார். ராஜ்கமல் நிறுவனம் தயாரித்திருக்கும் இப்படத்தை எஸ்கேப் ஆர்டிஸ்ட் நிறுவனம் வெளியிடுகிறது.

* தனது சரக்கை திருடிய போலீஸ் அதிகாரியின் மகனை கடத்தும் போதைப்பொருள் கும்பலின் தலைவன். சரக்கை திரும்பத் தருமாறு மிரட்டுகிறான். தன்னையும் தன் மகனையும் காப்பாற்ற போலீஸ் தந்தை போடும் திட்டமே படம் 'தூங்காவனம்'.

* கமல், த்ரிஷா, கிஷோர் மூவரும் போலீஸ் அதிகாரியாகவும், பிரகாஷ்ராஜ் போதை மருந்து கடத்தல் கும்பல் தலைவனாகவும் நடித்திருக்கிறார்கள். த்ரிஷா நடிப்பில் வெளியாக இருக்கும் 50-வது படம் இது.

* 60 நாட்களில் தமிழ் மற்றும் தெலுங்கு என இரு படப்பிடிப்புகளையும் முடித்திருக்கிறார்கள். படப்பிடிப்புக்குச் சொல்லும் முன்பு படக்குழுவினர் அனைவருக்குமே நடிப்புப் பயிற்சியில் பங்கேற்றதால் தான் விரைவில் முடிக்க முடிந்தது என்கிறது படக்குழு

* தமிழ் மற்றும் தெலுங்கு என இருமொழிகளிலும் படப்பிடிப்பு நடத்தியிருக்கிறார்கள். படத்தில் வரும் காரின் நம்பர் ப்ளேட், போலீஸ் உடை என அனைத்தையுமே மாற்றி தெலுங்கு படத்துக்கான காட்சிகளை எடுத்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

* முரட்டுத்தனமாகாவும் அதே வேளையில் ஸ்டைலாகவும் கமல் இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று முடிவு செய்திருக்கிறார் இயக்குநர் ராஜேஷ். அப்போது, தமிழ் மக்களுக்காக நடைபெற்ற ஒரு போராட்டத்தில் இதே போன்றதொரு தோற்றத்தில் இருந்திருக்கிறார். கமலிடம் "உங்களது தோற்றம் இப்படி இருந்தால் நன்றாக இருக்கும்" என்று அந்த போராட்டத்தின் போது எடுத்த புகைப்படத்தைக் காட்டியிருக்கிறார். இயக்குநர் சொன்னதும், கமல் சரி என்று ஒப்புக் கொண்டார்.

* படப்பிடிப்பு நடைபெறும்போது எடிட்டிங்கும் அங்கேயே நடைபெற்று இருக்கிறது. படப்பிடிப்பு முடிந்து ஒரு நாள் இடைவெளி கொடுத்திருக்கிறார்கள். அதற்கு அடுத்த நாள் முதல் டப்பிங் பணிகள் தொடங்கிவிட்டார்கள். எடிட்டிங்கிற்கு என்று தனியாக எந்த ஒரு நாளையும் படக்குழு செலவிடவில்லை.

* ஒரு நாள் விபத்துக் காட்சிக்கு ஒப்பனை செய்ய ஒப்பனைக் கலைஞரை படக்குழுவினர் அழைக்கவில்லை. ஆனால் அந்த கலை கமலுக்குத் தெரியும் என்பதால், அவரே அன்று ஒப்பனைக் கலைஞராக பணியாற்றி இருக்கிறார்.

* இப்படத்தில் ஒரு முக்கிய பாத்திரத்தில் நடித்திருக்கிறார் மதுஷாலினி. இப்பாத்திரத்துக்கு மதுஷாலினி இருந்தால் நன்றாக இருக்கும் என சிபாரிசு செய்திருக்கிறார் ப்ரியா ஆனந்த்.

* படத்தில் ஒரே ஒரு பாடல் தான். அதுவும் கதைப்படி கிடையாது. அப்பாடலை வைரமுத்து எழுத, கமலே பாடியிருக்கிறார்.

* ஹைதராபாத் மற்றும் சென்னை ஆகிய இரண்டு இடங்களில் மட்டுமே படப்பிடிப்பு நடத்தியிருக்கிறார்கள். இப்படத்துக்காக ஆதித்யா ராம் ஸ்டூடியோவில் பெரிய பார் செட்டப் போடப்பட்டு, அதனுள் பிரத்யேக காட்சிகள் அனைத்தும் படமாக்கப்பட்டு இருக்கிறது.

* இப்படத்தில் த்ரிஷாவின் வேடத்துக்கு பல்வேறு மேக்கப் செய்து பார்த்தார்கள். போலீஸ் வேடம் என்பதால் இறுதியில் எந்த ஒரு மேக்கப்பும் போடாமல் நடித்திருக்கிறார். கண்ணுக்குக் கூட மேக்கப் போடப்படவில்லை.

* 'ஸ்லீப்லஸ் நைட்' என்ற ப்ரெஞ்ச் படத்தின் அதிகாரபூர்வ ரீமேக் தான் 'தூங்காவனம்'. ப்ரெஞ்ச் படத்தில் பணியாற்றிய சண்டைக் கலைஞர்கள் அனைவருமே இப்படத்திலும் பணியாற்றி இருக்கிறார்கள்.

* பாரில் உள்ள சமையல் செய்யும் இடத்தில் கமல் - த்ரிஷா - கிஷோர் மோதும் ஒரு சண்டைக்காட்சி இப்படத்தில் இடம்பெற்று இருக்கிறது.

* படப்பிடிப்பு தளத்தில் பிரம்மாண்டமான விளக்குகள் எல்லாம் போடாமால், படப்பிடிப்பு தளமே முழுக்க விளக்குகளால் அலங்கரிக்கப்பட்டு அந்த வெளிச்சத்தில் மொத்த படத்தையும் படமாக்கி இருக்கிறார்கள்.

* வேறு ஒரு இயக்குநர் இயக்கத்தில் நடிக்கும் போது, இயக்கத்தில் தலையிடுவார் கமல் என்பார்கள். அது குறித்து இயக்குநர் ராஜேஷிடம் கேட்டால், "கமல் சாரிடம் இந்தக் காட்சி எப்படி வந்திருக்கிறது பாருங்கள் என்று கேட்டால், படத்தின் இயக்குநர் நீங்கள் தான், அதைப் பார்க்கத் தான் உங்களுக்கு சம்பளம் கொடுத்திருக்கிறேன்" என்று கமல் சொன்னதாக தெரிவித்தார்.

* இப்படத்துக்கான ஒலிவடிவமைப்பை லாஸ்-ஏஞ்சல்ஸ் நகரில் செய்திருக்கிறார்கள். இதற்காக ஒரு பெரும் தொகையை படக்குழு செய்திருக்கிறது.

* படத்தில் பார் காட்சிகள் அதிகமாக இடம்பெற்று இருப்பதால் சென்சார் அதிகாரிகள் 'U/A' சான்றிதழ் அளித்திருக்கிறார்கள். இப்படத்தின் வெளியீட்டு உரிமையை எஸ்கேப் ஆர்டிஸ்ட் நிறுவனம் பெற்றிருக்கிறது.

* இதுவரை கமலின் தெலுங்கு படங்களுக்கு எஸ்.பி.பாலசுப்பிரமணியம் தான் டப்பிங் பேசியிருக்கிறார். கமல் முதன் முதலில் தெலுங்கில் டப்பிங் பேசிய படம் இது தான்.

* தெலுங்கில் நாகார்ஜுன் மகன் அகிலின் படம் நவம்பர் 11-ம் தேதி வெளியாவதால், 'தூங்காவனம்' தெலுங்கு பதிப்பு நவம்பர் 20-ம் தேதி வெளியாகிறது. அதுவரை ஆந்திராவில் இப்படத்தின் தமிழ் மற்றும் தெலுங்கு என இரு பதிப்புகளின் வெளியீடுமே இல்லை என்கிறது படக்குழு.

* 13 வருடங்களுக்குப் பிறகு ஒரே நாளில் கமல் - அஜித் படம் வெளியாகிறது. 'தூங்காவனம்' - 'வேதாளம்' படங்களுக்கு முன்பாக ஒரே நாளில் வெளியான கமல் - அஜித் படம் 'பம்மல் கே.சம்பந்தம்' - 'ரெட்'.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
9th November 2015, 01:07 PM
he wouldnt have done that on his own. some one should have made provocative comments/comparisons. if you would pl give the link, the pic would be clear. im damn sure we wouldnt do that.

You are right UV!!

Its tamil who made fun of Papanasam overal BO numbers after which i started "Rajini Loss thread" and filled it with facts wit links, proof. It was brought down by mods

And after that, its same tamil (and one more fan) who non stop said snide remarks on devar magan, compared it with muthal mariyaathai and belittled DM. And one ajith fan said Nayagan was average and also made lot of wrong comments. THen i reacted with Naayagan's success which was bigger than Manithan

So its always otehr actors fans who start problems and pass the blame on us.

oyivukac
9th November 2015, 01:15 PM
Thoongaavanam - Official Trailer - #2 |- eagerly waiting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4AqdDTnCw&list=PLYCxRa7lREsEEt3CGSWlKXFPjJ77QXD0q&index=6

balaajee
9th November 2015, 01:19 PM
8 tickets madurai INOX...TOMORROW 9.10AM.....hope this time we watch kamal movie, last time satyam cinemas had to watch vai rajaa vai instead of UV

shwas
9th November 2015, 02:00 PM
You are right UV!!

Its tamil who made fun of Papanasam overal BO numbers after which i started "Rajini Loss thread" and filled it with facts wit links, proof. It was brought down by mods

And after that, its same tamil (and one more fan) who non stop said snide remarks on devar magan, compared it with muthal mariyaathai and belittled DM. And one ajith fan said Nayagan was average and also made lot of wrong comments. THen i reacted with Naayagan's success which was bigger than Manithan

So its always otehr actors fans who start problems and pass the blame on us.

not real ajith fans.. even ppl like sivs n selvakumar r falling into traps set up by trollbots.. :thumbsup:

Russellpei
9th November 2015, 03:52 PM
Kamal on Vijay TV Koffee with DD
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/dd1_zpsanjod8dy.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/dd1_zpsanjod8dy.jpg.html)

Russellpei
9th November 2015, 03:56 PM
Kamal on Vijay TV - Koffee with DD (shoot time)
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y492/rhavichandran/dd2_zps6wfpskb0.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rhavichandran/media/dd2_zps6wfpskb0.jpg.html)

PARAMASHIVAN
9th November 2015, 04:08 PM

Looks like either the show times are not updated on their websites or may it is true, this websites say the same, very disappointing.. often marana mokkai films are shown a lot more :1

https://www.ents24.com/film/thoonga-vanam/venue/55828