PDA

View Full Version : Current affairs in the HUB

Pages : 1 [2]

Badri
12th May 2005, 07:56 AM
Of course I'm a woman :evil: :evil: I pity you guys who are blind to "sweetness" in life and in reality. Never mind, carry on living in the dark.... :wink: :wink:, hopefully the light will soon come thru' and you will see that we women make life pleasant for you!! :lol: :lol:

and "if what I said can be interpreted in 2 ways, and one of them offended you, I sure meant the other one!" :wink: :wink:

Oh, NM!! I sure do know women make our lives sweet and pleasant; that without them, life would definitely be rather drab! But at what cost???? :lol:

NM
12th May 2005, 08:02 AM
.... But at what cost???? :lol:
Bet you found that out!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Badri
12th May 2005, 08:04 AM
Oh alright, I admit it, I am exaggerating! But hey, it is more fun this way!!!! :lol: :lol:

NM
12th May 2005, 08:06 AM
Na nana na naa...... :poke: :poke:

pavalamani pragasam
12th May 2005, 08:15 AM
JG spouts poetry 'cos his world is now shrouded in a golden haze :wink: Once in a lifetime experience. Allow him to enjoy it thoroughly. :D A whole lifetime awaits for down-to-earth drab facts, frictions & "fun" :wink:

Badri
12th May 2005, 08:26 AM
Ah! Finally the voice of reason!

But then, Mrs PP has to her advantage years of experience - both personal and that of so many people she must have seen and known!

But it sure is a mystery, Mrs PP -this golden haze that seems to blind all men...make it all males, for the males of every species seems to think life is all rosy and colorful during a certain phase of their lives!!

It is only after that they realize many truths!

Shekhar
12th May 2005, 09:48 AM
Hi,
Why are you all wasting time on JG. He is a gone case. I sincerely tried to train him survive in the arena of marriage, but failed miserably. It is this female batallian. how can they let go of such a nce prey?!!
I have a feeling that he will remain in the 'golden haze' for pretty long time enjoying his slavery!! :lol: :lol: Haven't you seen puppies thoroughly enjoying their leashed walk with their lovely owners?!! :lol:
Best of Luck JG!!! :wink:

Badri
12th May 2005, 10:02 AM
Oh Shekar, Shekar!! :rotfl:

You are too much!!

He is a gone case

That is rich!! :lol:

Roshan
12th May 2005, 10:18 AM
Hi,
Why are you all wasting time on JG. He is a gone case. I sincerely tried to train him survive in the arena of marriage, but failed miserably. It is this female batallian. how can they let go of such a nce prey?!!
I have a feeling that he will remain in the 'golden haze' for pretty long time enjoying his slavery!! :lol: :lol: Haven't you seen puppies thoroughly enjoying their leashed walk with their lovely owners?!! :lol:
Best of Luck JG!!! :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

NM
12th May 2005, 11:48 AM
Best of Luck JG!!! :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jaiganes
12th May 2005, 02:35 PM
oohlalaa!
I couldn't control myself from laughing at the monitor!!!
Great punches from NOV, shekhar and badri and the 'blonk' brigade came up with nice counter punches.
shekhar wrote:

I have a feeling that he will remain in the 'golden haze' for pretty long time enjoying his slavery!!
I too have the same feeling.... :lol:

He went on to add..

Haven't you seen puppies thoroughly enjoying their leashed walk with their lovely owners?!!
Well I am not the one who jogs to outrun his owner to meet cuties in t-shirts!!! :wink: :rotfl:

a.ratchasi
12th May 2005, 03:16 PM
Haven't you seen puppies thoroughly enjoying their leashed walk with their lovely owners?!!
Well I am not the one who jogs to outrun his owner to meet cuties in t-shirts!!! :wink: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

NM
13th May 2005, 07:59 AM
Well I am not the one who jogs to outrun his owner to meet cuties in t-shirts!!! :wink: :rotfl:..Shekar..do you know who that is?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Akash
13th May 2005, 10:37 AM
hummm, i missed soo much fun!! i thought is'nt just few days but seems to be, as if a long break!! so my colleage Mandakkai-teaser, NM is back :)

After the break, the first thing i browsed here is for Niro's Avatar.... WOW!! its worth to get the clicks!!

Badri
13th May 2005, 10:38 AM
Vaanga Thambi Aakasu...romba miss pannom! Enga ivvalavu naala?

Akash
13th May 2005, 10:42 AM
Yea, me too missed a lot!! now only its as if i entered in my world :o !! Software Tholil moosamatta irukkuthu.... pesaama oorukku pooi "vevasayam" (vivasayam ;) ) patthukalamnnu irukkean!!

scorpio
13th May 2005, 10:50 AM
Akash!
Welcome back! Enge un avtaar maadiri odi poitiyonnu nenaichen!

Yes pal, you missed some 'deep' fun when u were not around :wink:

Akash
13th May 2005, 10:55 AM
Welcome back!

Hi Scorpio, Nice to be back!! you got a company ?? (in yr avatar)

Yea yea... i just had a look!! :rotfl:
Lets get our bunny to entertain such things ;)

No Rosh, no.... we r not saying any thing about any body here!!

NM
13th May 2005, 11:30 AM
hummm, i missed soo much fun!! i thought is'nt just few days but seems to be, as if a long break!! so my colleage Mandakkai-teaser, NM is back :)

After the break, the first thing i browsed here is for Niro's Avatar.... WOW!! its worth to get the clicks!!

Akasu paiya...vangge vangge...enna pa vanthathum akka-ve rombe "pugazhnthu" pesittingge?? :lol: :lol:
Anyway, we certainly missed you Pa!. Will you be able to join us on a daily basis... :?:

Akash
13th May 2005, 02:57 PM
akka-ve rombe "pugazhnthu" pesittingge?? :lol: :lol:
Anyway, we certainly missed you Pa!. Will you be able to join us on a daily basis... :?:

Humm... No one can forget the way you guys teased that chap!! thats bad :wink:

I think, i cannot be around!! but still i will manage some hime and will peep some times... to taste some FUN!! :P

So any way what the real Current affiars? cursing Moderators :rotfl:

rajasaranam
13th May 2005, 07:41 PM
JG,

Vaazhkai anubavathula ethana paer maraimugama ungalukku echarikkai pannalum neengalum antha kodumaya anubavikkamma vida porathillannu theriyuthu. hmmmm... ennamo ellam sinnapullathanamavae velayadrom athu venaya pona appuram thaan theriyuthu.
neengalavathu ambalaya latchanamaa pondatikku bayapadaama veerana vaazhnumnnu vazhthraen :wink:

Shekhar
15th May 2005, 10:44 AM
Well I am not the one who jogs to outrun his owner to meet cuties in t-shirts!!! :wink: :rotfl:..Shekar..do you know who that is?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely no idea!! Could it be the person who quoted 'woman behind the successful man' joke in the old hub, that Scorpio is refering?!! :wink: :wink:

Deep_Secrets
15th May 2005, 02:24 PM

Scorpio, don't make me regret who I choose to respect :P

NM
16th May 2005, 07:12 AM

Absolutely no idea!! Could it be the person who quoted 'woman behind the successful man' joke in the old hub, that Scorpio is refering?!! :wink: :wink:....hmmm! perhaps U R rite' ! :lol: :lol: Is that the same person who gets "bullied" by a deeply secretive girl?? :wink:

NM
16th May 2005, 07:17 AM
Humm... No one can forget the way you guys teased that chap!! thats bad :wink:
Ennathu?? you-guys-ah??? I seem to remember that avatar of yours hit the century mark, thanks to him!! :lol: :lol:

scorpio
16th May 2005, 10:21 AM

Scorpio, don't make me regret who I choose to respect :P

DS,
Come on gal, with due thanks to shekhar and others, I thought you have now become a woman of steel... Take it light, dear :)

Akash
16th May 2005, 04:02 PM
Hummmm Scorpio, you r in the mood of mischief!!

scorpio
16th May 2005, 05:17 PM
akasu,
aarambichitaanya aarambhichittan :wink:

Akash
19th May 2005, 10:39 AM
WOW Niro, what a avatar..... Agony Aunty!! :wave:

nirosha sen
19th May 2005, 10:47 AM
Hi Akash! It's an avatar, Pa!! :lol:

Badri
19th May 2005, 10:51 AM
Agony Aunty has also now taken the avatar of the English teacher as well! :wink: :lol:

Akash
19th May 2005, 04:14 PM
Hi Akash! It's an avatar, Pa!! :lol: Feel happy, as i could manage to type some thing after seeing yr avatar :wink:
(if you could find mistakes in this as well, you read it after correcting :P )

nirosha sen
19th May 2005, 07:37 PM
:D Just happy to see your post Akash!! And if your Avatar had erm....stumbled a little, blame it on the risque pose of my Avatar, Pa!! :lol:

Deep_Secrets
21st May 2005, 04:51 AM
Finally Senior Hubber :clap: ... But I wish I still was a junior because senior makes you think of matureness, intelligent, tolerant which is totally un-me :( .

Niro is that Aishwariya Rai? :shock: ..she looks totally different.

Guyana
21st May 2005, 05:04 AM
I am junior due to change in user name because of some idiots here. For those who may not have realized, I am a senior for over two years now :clap:

nirosha sen
21st May 2005, 11:06 AM
Niro is that Aishwariya Rai? :shock: ..she looks totally different.

Yup, it sure is Aish Pa!! Taken at the last Cannes Film Festival! :D

Akash
23rd May 2005, 08:00 PM
Hey all, an exciting NEWS from my side, i made curd and cold water today!! Though it was really tough, My servent made it easy and more than all we finished it on time.

So i gonna throw a party tonight to all my friends and Colleagues :D !!

So how about you guys?? any such great work done in yr life??

Badri
24th May 2005, 05:54 AM
Akash!!! Post this in the correct section pa! Daily achievements has a seperate thread - I think this can be added as a part of the I made bhindi masala thread! What do you think?? :wink:

Shekhar
24th May 2005, 09:25 AM
Hi all !!

This is to announce that I am giving you all a bit of respite from my crazy comments.
I am posted out of this coastal town and will be going to a big bad city. Had farewell yesterday, leaving tonight.
I am sure going to miss those misses on the beach (with shorts and T shirts !! :lol: ). I am going to miss my chamber and my compu too.
Nevertheless I will try to peep into FH everyday till I settle down in the new place. May take a couple of months.
Till then enjoy!! :wink:
I think the female brigade will post with more ease and relaxation.
Don't be too happy.. it will be short lived.. :lol: :lol: Anyway we have blahblah, badri, NOV, JG (a traitor though!) et all to tale care of you. :lol:

NM
24th May 2005, 09:38 AM
Shekar, we (the female brigade) will certainly miss you :wink: Do pop in when u can, to allow us some fun :lol: :lol:

Akash
24th May 2005, 10:38 AM
Badri, you atleast got the point :P

So shekar how can you leave this topic like this and go, promote this... I made cold water today as well!!

JG will come with his sharp intelligence, cold water comes from the melting of ICE :evil:

So NM, any such important insidence in yr life today??

Badri
24th May 2005, 10:43 AM
How about, Hey I drank cold water today?

or

Yeh! I woke up this morning!

or

Yeh, I ate breakfast this morning!

Don't you think they are big achievements too, Akash?

scorpio
24th May 2005, 10:45 AM
" Hey! I wasn't beaten by my wife today" -Badri, Intha topic eppadi irukku?? :wink:

scorpio
24th May 2005, 10:48 AM
Shekar, we (the female brigade) will certainly miss you :wink: Do pop in when u can, to allow us some fun :lol: :lol:

NM,

I think it is time for us to look for some alternate source of entertainment.. Why not we sign up in Google groups?? :wink: :lol:

Badri
24th May 2005, 10:49 AM
" Hey! I wasn't beaten by my wife today" -Badri, Intha topic eppadi irukku?? :wink:

Vaa akka, vaa...enna, since you didnt beat up ur hubby today, you are suggesting this? :wink:

Badri
24th May 2005, 10:51 AM
Hi all !!

This is to announce that I am giving you all a bit of respite from my crazy comments.
Anyway we have blahblah, badri, NOV, JG (a traitor though!) et all to tale care of you. :lol:

Sekhar!!!! I am devastated buddy, that you are going to be out of action for a while! Still, we will try manfully to carry on the good work you did!

Although all of us combined still won't be enough to match you! Especially if we combine JG as well, as it will kind of balance out, what him being the great traitor!

Akash
24th May 2005, 11:39 AM

Badhri, really? today you have'nt beaten up... my god!! when is the treat?? This must be a real change on the History (am not pulling any History section).....

Badri
24th May 2005, 11:42 AM
Aakasu thambi, see my reply to Akka's post - that makes everything clear! :lol:

scorpio
24th May 2005, 11:45 AM

Badhri, really? today you have'nt beaten up... my god!! when is the treat?? This must be a real change on the History (am not pulling any History section).....

MEN! :lol: :lol:

Badri - You must try something original now that it is our misfortune to encounter a bunch of weak n defense-less obelixes, prairies, bunnies etc.

Akash
24th May 2005, 11:46 AM
NM,

I think it is time for us to look for some alternate source of entertainment.. Why not we sign up in Google groups?? :wink: :lol:

Here comes the Mandakkai, hunters!!
Then Scorpio, it seems you have'nt beaten yr hubby today, see badri really needs a company!!

Badri, think we should form a thread for "Blonk queens' pathetic husbands"....

Badri
24th May 2005, 11:48 AM

MEN! :lol: :lol:

Badri - You must try something original now that it is our misfortune to encounter a bunch of weak n defense-less obelixes, prairies, bunnies etc.

Feeling too sleepy to think of anything original! Let me go and get myself a cup of cofee! Then maybe I will be able to churn up something better!

After all, it is already 4.30 here!

Akash
24th May 2005, 03:43 PM
Helping hand for AUNT :).. to make you guy's live better LIFE :)

Tip No 1 : Ever found it hard to scale off your fish while cleaning??? Have no fear, just leave them in the fridge for half an hour, before you scale them and watch those scales come off easily, Pa!!

Still tough, better buy scaled fish!! dont you remember you dont know to scale it??

Tip No 2 : To have your candles last longer and burn brightly, why don't you store them in the freezer before use???? And then, check out that flame when you light your candle!!

Pls Dont try this tips with Electric bulbs and tube lights!!

blahblah
24th May 2005, 03:47 PM
We should really have a 'home tips' column here. :twisted:

Akash
24th May 2005, 03:54 PM
We should really have a 'home tips' column here. :twisted:
yea, Create a thread now!!

nirosha sen
24th May 2005, 07:12 PM
Dai, I already have one Pa!! Stealing my contributions from that thread and posting here, huh?????

Wait till I catch up with you, Runner Boy, I'll blonk you one!!! :twisted:

hemptation
24th May 2005, 08:24 PM
do I cool the candle unlit or should I keep the candle already lit into the freezer? What about a kerosine lamp, will it go too?

Querida
25th May 2005, 06:38 AM
:lol: tip 3: Niro change avatar to racy ayishu pic so hubbers will be too in awe to post cheeky comments!

tip 4: open fridge to see it light up...close it to see light go out..don't believe me sit inside of fridge and see if it works!

tomato
25th May 2005, 08:48 AM
tip 4: open fridge to see it light up...close it to see light go out..don't believe me sit inside of fridge and see if it works!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Roshan
25th May 2005, 02:54 PM
I'm here after a short break. I had a quick glance at the hub last night and saw an interesting thread titled 'diamond ring'. I saw Shekhar in full form there and posted my comments. Now the thread is missing. :( Shekhar, Scorpio, NM, A.R. , blahblah and others .. any idea as regards that thread ????

NM
25th May 2005, 03:00 PM
Roshan - i didn't even notice the thread was missing.. :wink: Really don't know what happened...maybe it's too valuable that it's been archived? :wink: :wink: :)

scorpio
25th May 2005, 03:02 PM
I'm here after a short break. I had a quick glance at the hub last night and saw an interesting thread titled 'diamond ring'. I saw Shekhar in full form there and posted my comments. Now the thread is missing. :( Shekhar, Scorpio, NM, A.R. , blahblah and others .. any idea as regards that thread ????

Roshan,

Diamond ring-a vida sooper-aa 'where's my thread' nnu onnu nethu irunthathu.. athayum kaanom :cry: :cry: Ippadi ellam panna vaazhkaiyila sirikarathukku vera enga porathu???? :wink:

tomato
25th May 2005, 03:07 PM
Roshan, pls don't worry that the 'diamond ring thread ' is missing, coz u can still see it continued in the form of'Bhindi masala' thread. Go peep in and have fun.
But I'd really like to know what was in the 'I resemble Jhothika thread?' Never even got a glimpse of it. :(

Roshan
25th May 2005, 03:08 PM
Roshan - i didn't even notice the thread was missing.. :wink: Really don't know what happened...maybe it's too valuable that it's been archived? :wink: :wink: :)

Or may be some 'confused individuals' (as scorpio said) made the Mods delete the thread 8)

NM
25th May 2005, 03:11 PM

Or may be some 'confused individuals' (as scorpio said) made the Mods delete the thread 8)authuvum vaasthavemthaan! :lol:

scorpio
25th May 2005, 03:12 PM
Roshan, pls don't worry that the 'diamond ring thread ' is missing, coz u can still see it continued in the form of'Bhindi masala' thread. Go peep in and have fun.
But I'd really like to know what was in the 'I resemble Jhothika thread?' Never even got a glimpse of it. :(

Tomato,

Me too was not fortunate to see that Jyothika thread.. :cry: The second thread called 'where's my thread' opened yesterday to discuss about missing Jothika is also missing... :cry:

NM
25th May 2005, 03:13 PM
I have a feeling bhindi masala will be next! :wink:

a.ratchasi
25th May 2005, 03:14 PM
Well, Roshan, Niranjana apparently passed her finals and therefore her parents presented her a diamond ring.

So, thoughtfully, she created a special thread to inform the rest of the ignorant hubbers, just for that.

Roshan
25th May 2005, 03:14 PM

I havent gone through the 'bindhi masala' thread yet and I have no idea about the "jothika' thread too. But I saw some confusions between Surya and the Jothika look a like else where :lol:

tomato
25th May 2005, 03:15 PM
Now I feel that I should have scored a zero on the bunny's quiz, even if it is just to see these threads. :wink:

Raghu
25th May 2005, 03:15 PM
Yarappa intha Mandakai???

Nm, avara patri satru solureenghala ?

Roshan
25th May 2005, 03:17 PM
Well, Roshan, Niranjana apparently passed her finals and therefore her parents presented her a diamond ring.

So, thoughtfully, she created a special thread to inform the rest of the ignorant hubbers, just for that.

a.r.

I was aware of the happenings at 'diamond ring' thread and saw some spine cracking comments by shekhar yesterday and posted my comments too. Now it's missing. :cry:

Akash
25th May 2005, 03:17 PM
Raghu, you dont want the day to end or what??
Dont On the topic on mandakkai!! :lol: :lol:
And there are some ladies around to support him as well!!
Cha... pavam pa!!

Roshan
25th May 2005, 03:18 PM
Now I feel that I should have scored a zero on the bunny's quiz, even if it is just to see these threads. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

NM
25th May 2005, 03:22 PM

Yen pa raghu, ennai thErnthedutheengge? :lol: :lol: Ennaiyum thaandi innoru penmani ingge irukkaangeley?? :lol:

Mandakai oru periya saathanai padaithever. Avar inthe hub-le ore vaarethile century adithavar!! Iveraale, enakku blonk queen pattem kideithathu. Scorpio atheiyum thaandi, oru punithamaane idethei petraar. Odikondirukkum Akash paiyalum, JG thambi-yum, bb bunny-yum avarudeiya Parama visirigal! :lol: Ithellam paarthu kondu thambi badri vanthu koode saenthu engalellathiyumOde oru mod-a ayittaar!
Appo..mandakai oru saathanai padeithavar allava? :lol: :wink:

a.ratchasi
25th May 2005, 03:29 PM
a.r. I was aware of the happenings at 'diamond ring' thread and saw some spine cracking comments by shekhar yesterday and posted my comments too. Now it's missing. :cry:

Haha, sorry Roshan, I guess I misread your post due to the overwhelming quality threads around.

If I am not to be seen tomorrow, you should know why!! :lol:

blahblah
25th May 2005, 03:30 PM

Odikondirukkum Akash paiyalum, JG thambi-yum, bb bunny-yum avarudeiya Parama visirigal! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Did you really mean to to include the traitor Prairie into the club? :shock: If so,on what account?

NM, Don't you remember that this fellow was the first one to open anew thread 'inspired' by Mandakkai?

By the way,what happened to the diamond ring thread?I think the new mod will be the best person to answer this question.

NM
25th May 2005, 03:32 PM
Oh! blah blah!! aren't we having real fun here...? :lol: :lol: Miss this fun feeling!! :lol: :lol: Yeah, i forgot abt what prairie did, sorry :oops: :oops:

Akash
26th May 2005, 10:20 AM
Where the hell are those koyyakka's posts?? :evil: ??

Roshan
26th May 2005, 10:22 AM

Yeah !! :twisted: :x

NOV
26th May 2005, 10:23 AM
go here: http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=3534

it was getting ugly and risks getting deleted.
I'm sure you dont want THIS thread to go as well....

Roshan
26th May 2005, 10:26 AM
NOV,

Just went through that thread. You have done the editing well !! Real fun in that thread ! :lol:

scorpio
26th May 2005, 10:28 AM
NOV,

Just went through that thread. You have done the editing well !! Real fun in that thread ! :lol:

Roshan,

Honestly tell me, did u 'really' understand what is written in that closet thread... I guess I must visit my English professor to brush up my English skills now that PP ma'm is happy vacationing...Couldn't understand a single line :twisted:

Roshan
26th May 2005, 10:38 AM
Roshan,

Honestly tell me, did u 'really' understand what is written in that closet thread... I guess I must visit my English professor to brush up my English skills now that PP ma'm is happy vacationing...Couldn't understand a single line :twisted:

That's why I said it's funny. You are not supposed to understand anything and any effort taken for trying to understand would put you in a similar mental state. I'm sure you will not want to take that risk 8)

scorpio
26th May 2005, 10:40 AM
Roshan,

That's why I said it's funny. You are not supposed to understand anything and any effort taken for trying to understand would put you in a similar mental state. I'm sure you will not want to take that risk 8)

:rotfl: :rotfl: ayyayyo.. erkanave Chennai veyyil-la mandai kaayuthu.. ithula 'similar mental state' verayaa? thangathuda saami! :roll:

Roshan
26th May 2005, 10:45 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: ayyayyo.. erkanave Chennai veyyil-la mandai kaayuthu.. ithula 'similar mental state' verayaa? thangathuda saami! :roll:

:lol: :lol: sari sari.. mandangi illaatha kuRai theernthuchunnu konjam santhOshapadunga :lol:

Guyana
26th May 2005, 10:54 AM
-deleted-

Akash
26th May 2005, 10:55 AM
[quote=scorpio]
:lol: :lol: sari sari.. mandangi illaatha kuRai theernthuchunnu konjam santhOshapadunga :lol:
Hey i am there for Koyyakka side!! how dare you can say this....

Thalai yennama pesuthu..... yenna tatthuvamana varthaigal, aalamaana sinthanaigal!! hummmm....

rajasaranam
26th May 2005, 10:58 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I too dont get it- how Guyana's and my posts got deleted. but its real fun for some of us who knew what happened :lol:

NM
26th May 2005, 03:49 PM
go here: http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=3534

it was getting ugly and risks getting deleted.
I'm sure you dont want THIS thread to go as well....
Nov...i feel wretched!! :oops: :cry: :cry: really feel i shouldn't hv said something abt mental health ! Sorry if that's what turned it into an ugly debate.... :oops: :oops:

Raghu
26th May 2005, 03:58 PM
Aiyo

Inga ennapa nadakithu, ennaku oru Manaum puriyala, ithu enna artai mantram-a?

shall I open topic called 'Aratai mantram' :lol:

what do yo say NM acca? :wink:

Akash
26th May 2005, 04:11 PM
:oops: :cry: :cry: really feel i shouldn't hv said something abt mental health ! Sorry if that's what turned it into an ugly debate.... :oops: :oops:
Yea you r the root cause of all this things, becz of you only Mandakkai left and now this Koyyakkai!! what we gonna do for FUN? huh? you better show a better way, NOW!!

NM
27th May 2005, 05:33 AM
Aiyo

Inga ennapa nadakithu, ennaku oru Manaum puriyala, ithu enna artai mantram-a?

shall I open topic called 'Aratai mantram' :lol:

what do yo say NM acca? :wink:

Hmmm.........go ahead....am sure my dear akashu thambi weill be eager to join in!! :lol:

Aamaa....ithu enna NM acca?? Do you mean "acca" as in "father" in malayalam?? Hmmm ..enna patri innum puriyile poleirukku :evil: :evil:

NM
27th May 2005, 05:39 AM
:oops: :cry: :cry: really feel i shouldn't hv said something abt mental health ! Sorry if that's what turned it into an ugly debate.... :oops: :oops:
Yea you r the root cause of all this things, becz of you only Mandakkai left and now this Koyyakkai!! what we gonna do for FUN? huh? you better show a better way, NOW!!
Akash ......what can i say :?: Enna pannurathu, 'FUN' -ah ullathu ellam poyivittathey! Ippo oru outhu fun arembikenum......aamaam engge anthe prairie?? :wink:

nirosha sen
27th May 2005, 06:06 AM
Aamaa....ithu enna NM acca?? Do you mean "acca" as in "father" in malayalam?? Hmmm ..enna patri innum puriyile poleirukku :evil: :evil:[/quote]

:lol: Aiyo NM!! You are a typical victim of the M'sian spelling system Pa!! Raghu meant, "Akka" lah!! Not, Acha - Malayalam for father!! :P

jaiganes
27th May 2005, 11:48 AM
NM AKKKKKKKKAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
prarie is busy giving invites for his wedding...
Once I scan it, I will post it in my blog the link of which is there in the profile. Who is "koyakka"? Have you guys started bullying some innocent hubber again? Currently i am in "No opinion" mood. Everything is like happening in a daze for me. What should I do Aunty and akka? Suddenly I feel that my pulse rate is goid at rocket speed. Why is this happenig to me? :roll: :?

Badri
27th May 2005, 12:14 PM
Kan kEtta apparam, Surya Namaskaram pannuraye, thambi!!

Ithukkathu thaan, Shekar, Me, Rajasaranam etc thalayala adichhikittOm!1

Appo ennanna, "Love, Life, kanne, moone, starey" appadinnu sonna!!

Un pattukku thaalam podA, penn vargam koodithu! Avangalaukku enna, innum oru baliyaadu matikichunnu santhosham!

You failed to realize who your true friends are, Dear JG! Worse, you became a traitor to the male race! Now, you wonder what is happening to you??

Hmm!!! Missing Shekar!!

jaiganes
27th May 2005, 12:39 PM
Enakku ippo akkavoda paattu dhaan vaenum.
badri annanoda pattellam ippo venaam!!! :cry: :cry:
(eng translation: I want only sister song, I dont want elder brother's song. wr to chandramukhi)

Akka akka paarukka, indha badri anna ennai bayamuruthraa!!!
(Sister, look at this badri . he is trying to scare mein a complaining tone )

NOV
27th May 2005, 01:15 PM
Ithukkathu thaan, Shekar, Me, Rajasaranam etc thalayala adichhikittOm!1naanum thaan. :twisted:

kolaththula vizhunthaachu, inimEl enna, neendhathaan vEnum.
we can teach him some tricks of the trade, but not under the watchful eyes of the blog-queens.

we dont want the wretched males in their lives to be trapped too, do we? :huh:

Badri
27th May 2005, 01:30 PM
Sorry NOV, missed including you! After all, you are at the head of our tribe!!

we dont want the wretched males in their lives to be trapped too, do we? :huh:

I am not so sure, NOV, especially with JG. You should have seen the way he betrayed us! Ask Sekhar! He'll tell you stories of the bitter betrayal we suffered at JG's hands. Let him enjoy his trap. We don't want to teach him the tricks yet, do we??

:twisted:

a.ratchasi
27th May 2005, 02:12 PM
JG, don't listen to these guys.
They are trying to lure you to the dark side!(hehehe, yeah watched Starwars last night :thumbsup: !) Anyways, if they were at least 10% as nice and understanding as you are, they would not be whining like this! (Mentioning no names, I am)

Keep this simple but powerful adage in mind:
What you sow, is what you reap

dev
27th May 2005, 02:26 PM
Yes JG... AR is right... Badri, Nov ellam chumma kathai vittitu suthuraanga...

Akash
27th May 2005, 02:33 PM
What ever, JG!! hope you atleast tell me the real fact after yr personal experience..... straight form the heart!!

Dont fall any of the side!! really cannot predict which side is good :roll:

rajasaranam
27th May 2005, 05:12 PM
What ever, JG!! hope you atleast tell me the real fact after yr personal experience..... straight form the heart!!

So you are yet to know which side is good :? Ofcourse its ours :twisted:
Keep running like this from girls and you ll be happy for the rest of your life :lol:

JG,

Iam not like Sbadri99, sure ill teach you the tricks of the trade but first you should atleast repent for betraying us.
Go enjoy the first 90 days [ Aasai arubathu naal, mogam muppathu naal] then come back to us when the harsh reality hits you. we are always here to embrace a destitute and make you a warrior :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cinefan
27th May 2005, 05:29 PM
Ada da ,inge Male tribe Vs Jai&female tribe nadakkutha.Iwas so busy defending Kamal from Rajni fans for the last 1 month :lol: that i forgot there is something called misc section,Jai is getting married etc etc.Any help GUYS.(Jai not included) :D

NM
28th May 2005, 05:28 AM
Aamaa....ithu enna NM acca?? Do you mean "acca" as in "father" in malayalam?? Hmmm ..enna patri innum puriyile poleirukku :evil: :evil:
:lol: Aiyo NM!! You are a typical victim of the M'sian spelling system Pa!! Raghu meant, "Akka" lah!! Not, Acha - Malayalam for father!! :P

Ooooh! Sorry!! :oops: :oops: Ennamo oru mood-le irunthaen! :wink:

NM
28th May 2005, 05:28 AM
Enakku ippo akkavoda paattu dhaan vaenum.
badri annanoda pattellam ippo venaam!!! :cry: :cry:
(eng translation: I want only sister song, I dont want elder brother's song. wr to chandramukhi)

Akka akka paarukka, indha badri anna ennai bayamuruthraa!!!
(Sister, look at this badri . he is trying to scare mein a complaining tone )JG thambi, not to worry... i'll be back full swing on monday!! :D :D

blahblah
28th May 2005, 03:51 PM
You mods,you have found yourselves in the pit you have dug for yourselves.Why do you wan't to see JG in the same pit?

Do you think you can make him another mod? It is true that we all criticise him,but I am sure good sense will pevail and he would rather be a mandakkai than being a mod here. :evil:

jaiganes
28th May 2005, 06:47 PM

dont worry akash! i will definitely tell you.
I truly hope that the charm stays on after 90 days.
Thanks to many invaluable tips I received from the tips for "grooms - to be" thread from many experienced hubbers, I am more confident of doing better.
As far as my betrayal to male battalion is concerned, I leave it to time to decide as to who was betrayed. However many special thanks to dev and A.R. and my akka brigade (:thumbsup:)

NM
28th May 2005, 08:22 PM
JG thambi,
don't u worry..all you akkas are here.......!! AR has said the rite thing! Keep that in mind, and after the 90day haze, everything will be CRYSTAL clear!! :lol: :wink: Yaraavathu ithumel sonnangenaa, enakku pm pannu, blonk pannirren!

rajasaranam
29th May 2005, 12:46 PM
badri,

He wont listen :( He has become the traitor of highest order :evil:
Vitta JG thambi akkangaloda sernthu pallankuzhi, kallakkai ellam velayaduvaaru pola :lol:

JG,

Akkas are always good but pondati :twisted:
Kadaisi muyarchi :arrow: Akkangala nambi vazhkayila mosam poidatheenga :lol:

Akash
29th May 2005, 03:35 PM
dont worry akash! i will definitely tell you.
I truly hope that the charm stays on after 90 days.

Any way i not gonna trust yr words for 90 days :P!! hope you will talk the fact, after that!!

NM
30th May 2005, 06:18 AM
badri,

He wont listen :( He has become the traitor of highest order :evil:
Vitta JG thambi akkangaloda sernthu pallankuzhi, kallakkai ellam velayaduvaaru pola :lol:

JG,

Akkas are always good but pondati :twisted:
Kadaisi muyarchi :arrow: Akkangala nambi vazhkayila mosam poidatheenga :lol:

Rajasaranam sare,
Enna ippedi sollitingge? :evil: Akkagalei nambinor kaeduvathillai! :wink: :wink:

Thambi,
Nee un paathai-yei nOkki pO-pa! Yaar vanthu thadukkuraangennu naan paarthuviduren! :lol: Ingge unakku oru periya akka pattalamey irukku! :D :D
Anyway, jokes aside, when and where's the wedding? Akka-nge saarbule, scorpio varuvangge pOlerukku? :wink:

jaiganes
30th May 2005, 11:23 AM
Akka June 17th friday marriage. Chennai hubbers are all welcome. Soon I will post the scanned version of my invitation.
Ayya Rajasaranam! I dont have idea of remaining a bachelor for life, so I have made my decision. But you sir, having got married, you keep going to Kodaikanal for nth honeymoon.
Neenga ippadi pesalaama?
:rotfl:

NM
30th May 2005, 11:37 AM
Thanks JG thambi. Naan vare mudiyaatiyum, ennudeiya nalvalthukkel ungelukku undu! :D

Enna rajasaranam sare...ithellam unmeiya?? :lol: :lol:

scorpio
30th May 2005, 11:44 AM
NM,

Enna doubt ungalukku? Naan thaan appave sonnene, ivanga theiriyamellam wife mugatha paakara varaiyil thaan....Veetile eli, veliyile puli-nnu neenga kelvi pattadhillaiyaa?

NM
30th May 2005, 11:46 AM
Kaelvi pattirukkaen, scorpio.....nanna sonnenggo!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

rajasaranam
30th May 2005, 01:57 PM
Akka June 17th friday marriage. Chennai hubbers are all welcome. Soon I will post the scanned version of my invitation.
Ayya Rajasaranam! I dont have idea of remaining a bachelor for life, so I have made my decision. But you sir, having got married, you keep going to Kodaikanal for nth honeymoon.
Neenga ippadi pesalaama?
:rotfl:

Kumudham Arasu Style 'hi hi hi'

Akash
3rd June 2005, 10:41 AM
Hummm i dunno if i discovered it very late!!

Scorpio Wrote::

Aravindhan - You are lucky. Love marriage has worked very well in my case also..but the truth is, not many couples fall in this category.
In Divorse thread....

Scorpio... like to share any thing in detail?? :P, Let me have some Good approach...

am sure JG gonna come back and gonna say the same what Shekhar, sbadri used to say....

scorpio
3rd June 2005, 11:13 AM
Akash,

Be clear as to what details you want..perhaps give a questionairre..I will try to answer as long as it doesn't get too personal. You can ask other hubbers too who had a love marriage so that you can get a 'broader view' of things. :wink:

Akash
6th June 2005, 09:56 AM
Akash,

Be clear as to what details you want.

Ok Here it goes, As the way badri worries, do you beat-up yr Lover b4/after marriage??

Badri
6th June 2005, 10:10 AM
Akash,

Be clear as to what details you want.

Ok Here it goes, As the way badri worries, do you beat-up yr Lover b4/after marriage??

Hello!!! Why drag me in this, little brother???

Akash
6th June 2005, 10:14 AM
Hello!!! Why drag me in this, little brother???

Come on badri, how can "Akka" been pulled with out her Bro' ;) . I remember once you both were discussing about Beating-up!!

Badri
6th June 2005, 10:17 AM
Well, Little Brother Who Runs Fast:

Let's get the facts clear - There was no discussion, period. It was only Akka making some off-hand statements that

a) Lend for no scientific verification
b) Are incapable of being proved, logically or otherwise
c) Just the sort of statements that Scorpio Akka anyway makes!! :lol:

So on no count am I involved or accountable for those irresponsible statements made during an idle hour by someone who had apparantly just finished delegating all her work to her team, and therefore entirely jobless and perfectly suited for making statements such as aforementioned!

Akash
6th June 2005, 10:23 AM
Oh my god!! did i start this?? :roll:

scorpio
6th June 2005, 11:59 AM
Akash,

Sorry, I've to disappoint you - I have not beat my husband so far and vice-versa. Anyway, to give you some more wisdom and insight, my policy is not to beat anyone who does not have the 'dhill' to beat me. That's your learning for the day. :lol:

Never mind on Badri's comments.. I guess he got beaten up badly in the weekend especially on the skull. That's the reason behind such a vehement outburst! :wink:

NM
6th June 2005, 12:06 PM
No worries, Scorpio, will examine him in sept..and get back to on the extent of the injury! :lol: :lol:

Akash
6th June 2005, 12:25 PM
my policy is not to beat anyone who does not have the 'dhill' to beat me. That's your learning for the day. :lol:
Scorpio..
By the way God knows, if yr hubby is 'polambifying' about you in some other hub :wink: !! So, you r intersted in his skull, a lot?.... so wishing the same that could happen to others?

ok, Then who else around here did love marriage??

scorpio
6th June 2005, 12:35 PM
why some other forum?? Are you sure he isn't here first???

Why should I be interested in his skull afterall?? Nothing attracts me better than his fat wallet! :lol:

blahblah
6th June 2005, 02:32 PM
You can ask other hubbers too who had a love marriage so that you can get a 'broader view' of things. :wink:

Why can't people ask for a 'broader view' as long as there are 'willing people' to provide them with the same?:D :D