PDA

View Full Version : Current affairs in the HUB

Pages : [1] 2

Akash
18th February 2005, 02:55 PM
There are certain topics to discuss about its own features, but still there are some diversions caused by people like Mandakkais..... So it will be better if we discuss about those stuff collectively here.... So that we will not loose our track, unknowingly!!

If you guys wants to make fun on Current happenings in the HUB, wanna post yr comments about other Topics.... WELCOME!!
Its just to tickle the HUBBERS, not to PINCH!!

NM
18th February 2005, 02:59 PM
At last..something for us.......ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

blahblah
18th February 2005, 03:02 PM
Good!We don't disturb the other thereads.

NM
18th February 2005, 03:11 PM
Yeah..and now for the Academy award.....
Guess we will agree to the following....
Only one nominee for
i) Mandakkai ...the Great
ii) Mandakkai...the Hub promoter
iii) Mandakkai....the quick Rise of a hubber...
iv) Mandakkai....hubber with the most postings in one day!

The winner is ..........U know who.......

And to present the trophies, I call upon Mr Akash and Ms Scorpio to the stage.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

scorpio
18th February 2005, 03:20 PM
NM,

Why again awards here too when we have a thread dedicated wholly for the same??

Shekhar had already presented an award to Mandangi ( be sure to spell him correctly, he was tough to Niro for cutting his surname to Mandy) for his contributions that came at a lightning speed and startled all of us.

It is too much to have threads aimed at one person.. Akash- pl. re-consider. ( Now, JG will re-think and take away the ragger award from me, I guess) :cry:

Akash
18th February 2005, 03:23 PM
Well...... usually its strange for me to give awards to such great people....... But here i come b4 my mate SCORPIO......

Though the circumstance is getting tight like Raghu's(fitness freak - Hunter) Belts, Here i present the Academy award winner

MANDAKKAI - FOR HIS MOST POSTS IN ONE DAY :clap: :clap: :clap:
MANDAKKAI - THE PROMOTER

MANDAKKAI - The HE MAN!!

Akash
18th February 2005, 03:28 PM
SCORPIO, Don't worry..... we have'nt started this for one particular person.... its just to talk about all the topics and hubbers in the HUB.....

hey, i red in some topic that people are confused if you r GAL or GUY...... reveal the truth.....

Man, i have laughed about Mandakkai with my arms around yr shoulders, the whole Y'day!! I never felt you r a gal?? Yenna ya ithu, itha yellam ragasiyama vetchu irukkaratha........ SOLLU-YA

NEE nallavaNA - nallavaLA??

Roshan
18th February 2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah !! my thoughts are correct !!! I now actually feel sorry for you guys :cry:

Akash
18th February 2005, 03:39 PM
HEY SCORPIO!! where are you??? come here!! are you a gal?? huh??

scorpio
18th February 2005, 03:41 PM
NEE nallavaNA - nallavaLA??

Akash,

Where were u the whole of morning?

Your question was dissected by many hubbers including NOV and finally they've concluded !!

Pl. read JG's travelogue thread! :wink:

Akash
18th February 2005, 03:51 PM
WHAT NM TOO GAL???
Hey you guys made fun and laughed arms around like guys.....
GOD!!

blah blah!! r u a gal??? let me know atleast now...... pls

blahblah
18th February 2005, 04:54 PM
WHAT NM TOO GAL???
GOD!!

I hope not to come into this hub tomorrow and find out that I was a girl for the last 28 years! :cry: :lol:
For I missed all the fun with beautiful guys like Mandankai :lol:

Akash
18th February 2005, 05:09 PM
Hummmm so you r 28 year old Lady!!
any way you have'nt missed Mandakkai, you caught him in the neck of the moment!!

Shakthiprabha.
18th February 2005, 05:34 PM
///I hope not to come into this hub tomorrow and find out that I was a girl for the last 28 years!
For I missed all the fun with beautiful guys like Mandankai ///

BLAH BLAH ARE U A LADY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! (INSERT INNOCENT ICON HERE!)

I wonder when I am gonna really UNDERSTAND THINGS instantly (insert 'double innocent' icon here)

__

That reminds me why isn't there an icon to show INNOCENCE?
PPl like me find it difficult to exhibit our intentions .
Its a serious suggestion which can be considered.

blahblah
18th February 2005, 05:38 PM
///I hope not to come into this hub tomorrow and find out that I was a girl for the last 28 years!
For I missed all the fun with beautiful guys like Mandankai ///

BLAH BLAH ARE U A LADY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! (INSERT INNOCENT ICON HERE!)

I wonder when I am gonna really UNDERSTAND THINGS instantly (insert 'double innocent' icon here)

Guys!You embarrass me too much!Atleast my wife tells me that I am a man!Now even I am so confused about it,given the recent happenings in the hub! :banghead: :banghead:

Akash
18th February 2005, 05:42 PM
So are you trying to say that you r not a lady?? :roll:

Well any way its for Sakthi, actually the name Mandangi sounded like Idithaangi for me, so i just renamed to Mandakkai!! there is not literal meaning for the word
Manda - Head, kaai - Fruit.... joining together Mandakkai!! ok...

Pothuma peyar pirantha Kadai???

Ippadiyagatthan arambitthathu nam "Intelligent Fruit" - Mandakkai's Name

Shakthiprabha.
18th February 2005, 05:42 PM
//Guys!You embarrass me too much!Atleast my wife tells me that I am a man!Now even I am so confused about it,given the recent happenings in the hub! //

sorry sorry sorry blah blah :( sorry really..

Just one of those days of very naughty mood to pick all :D sorry

Akash
18th February 2005, 06:56 PM
GUYS, i found that culprit, it Shakthiprabha, who is backing up and encouraging Mandakkai to Unearth the Old Topics......

Shakthi, you r the Futur Affair to us ;)

blahblah
18th February 2005, 07:01 PM
GUYS, i found that culprit, it Shakthiprabha, who is backing up and encouraging Mandakkai to Unearth the Old Topics......

Shakthi, you r the Futur Affair to us ;)

Not alone Shakti but some other kind ladies too tried to console the naxal kid.

Akash
18th February 2005, 07:16 PM
we should keep an eye on SCORPIO too, she is also a GAL!!
she might jump with them any time and say...
"Guys, he is paavam-pa.... lets don't disturb him, you know how sweet he was that day, So sad!! you guys dunno know how much i felt, Even i was making fun with you guys" and she may even add "i think only you guys are Bullies, not letting him to be himself" nnu :evil:

jaiganes
18th February 2005, 09:53 PM
Shakthi wrote:

That reminds me why isn't there an icon to show INNOCENCE?

Well your avatar is so cherubic by itself. All you have to do is keep your posts in line with your avatar. If you want to ooze a little bit more innocence, then try to get into the skin of madhu's or raghu's avtars!!! :lol: [/img]

NM
18th February 2005, 10:44 PM
WHAT NM TOO GAL???
GOD!!

Oh dear!! Akash...U thought I was a guy, too??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, no problem in having a bit of fun, is there??? My goodness, today must the day "Dawn of realization" taking place ... :lol: :lol: Good I'm home now and everyone is asleep, else they may think I'm possessed, laughing at 1am!! :rotfl:

mellon
19th February 2005, 12:33 AM
NM: I knew you are a 'lady' since you SOUND very INTELLIGENT which we could hardly ever see around here with these ignorant men. You should see their half-baked knowledge and big fat ego and all. It is hilarious to watch them coming up with all sorts of crap. No offense meant here just the THE FACTS. Sorry if the truth hurts badly :roll: :lol2:

---------
My hearty thanks to cheap "whatever-rus" for proof-reading my posts. I agree he is such a critical but a cheap gentelman :lol2:

pavalamani pragasam
19th February 2005, 09:00 AM
Well said, mellon :lol:

Akash
19th February 2005, 11:54 AM
NM: I knew you are a 'lady' since you SOUND very INTELLIGENT which we could hardly ever see around here with these ignorant men. Humm, Another Identification Mark :lol: :lol:

Surya
20th February 2005, 12:56 AM
:shock: :shock: :o

So so far,
NM,
Scorpio,
blah blah :wink:, just kidding.

I need to lie down. :shock:
Would the rest of the women please some out of the closet? :lol2:

Seriously I'm shocked. The main thing that misleads us is the avatars. Scorpio (harry potter) NM (Calvin).

NM
21st February 2005, 06:43 AM
NM: I knew you are a 'lady' since you SOUND very INTELLIGENT which we could hardly ever see around here with these ignorant men. You should see their half-backed knowledge and big fat ego and all. It is hilarious to watch them coming up with all sorts of crap. No offense meant here just the THE FACTS. Sorry if the truth hurts badly :roll: :lol2:
Ooh la la !! Is that a compliment?? :D :D or did I misinterpret.. :oops: :oops: :lol:Either way, thank you....."bow" :notworthy:

NM
21st February 2005, 06:47 AM
:shock: :shock: :o

So so far,
NM,
Scorpio,
blah blah :wink:, just kidding.

I need to lie down. :shock:
Would the rest of the women please some out of the closet? :lol2:

Seriously I'm shocked. The main thing that misleads us is the avatars. Scorpio (harry potter) NM (Calvin).
Ha ha ha ha ! Surya...you too??? Oh dearie me! :roll: :roll: & You still remember my avatar, eh? Hv removed it for a month now.....I love Calvin but someone else is using it now, so, didn't want anyone to get confused....! ......Still shocked or hv you recovered?? :lol: :lol:

hehehewalrus
21st February 2005, 07:07 AM
I am the only hubber who has not been fooled by the gender of any postor :D

Experience is the best teacher ;)

Guys are known to present an opinion and when challenged, take out their guns. When a guy posts, you don't have to search high and low to make out his stand(75% of the time).
And they are quick to drop a subject after initial interest(Ever seen a guy post regularly in TV serial threads?)
And soon they will drop interest in EVERYTHING and only turn up now and then for a light-hearted jab that doesnt consume much energy(eg. walrus)

When a postor gives a long-winded(neutral, without taking sides) lecture on something that's so obvious or so trivial, it has to be a fem.
And when a postor flies abnormally like a dynamite touched by a live match, oozing 0% common sense and 100% emotion, it also has to be a fem.

Contact Uncle Walrus for more tips :lol2:
[Who mistook Querida for a muslim guy and wondered how a guy can exhibit this much consistency and poise for weeks...then was like "Wait a min..the name sounds familiar...i have heard this name in some latin TV station...got it!!, it actually means a fem!" ;)

NM
21st February 2005, 07:16 AM
And they are quick to drop a subject after initial interest(Ever seen a guy post regularly in TV serial threads?)
Contact Uncle Walrus for more tips :lol2:
[Who mistook Querida for a muslim guy and wondered how a guy can exhibit this much consistency and poise for weeks...then was like "Wait a min..the name sounds familiar...i have heard this name in some latin TV station...got it!!, it actually means a fem!" ;)Dear Uncle, any more "tips"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehewalrus
21st February 2005, 08:15 AM
NM,
your initial avatar of Calvin and Hobbes was a dead giveaway :lol2:

Walrus[who has seen girls fight and kill over C & H Collections]

Roshan
21st February 2005, 08:40 AM
NM: I knew you are a 'lady' since you SOUND very INTELLIGENT which we could hardly ever see around here with these ignorant men. You should see their half-backed knowledge and big fat ego and all. It is hilarious to watch them coming up with all sorts of crap. No offense meant here just the THE FACTS. Sorry if the truth hurts badly :roll: :lol2:

Yes mellon !! you are right and I too knew that NM is a lady !

As for scorpio right from the beginning I knew scorpio was a lady coz, of her avatar. Hardly a guy would go for a Harry avatar !! :lol2: :lol2:

hehehewalrus
21st February 2005, 09:06 AM

And there's no such expression like "half-backed" which sounds like a medical deformity. The right expression is half-baked. Talk of knowledge/ego/intelligence :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Roshan
21st February 2005, 09:12 AM
hhhwalrus,

A spelling mistake has got nothing to do with knowledge, ego or intelligence. :wink: I think the half-baked male intelligence could not not probably realise that !! :wink: :lol:

NM
21st February 2005, 09:17 AM
Roshan,
I think uncle is finding little mistakes in ladies' posts to show how great the male species is...... :lol: :lol: :poke: :poke:

Mad Max
21st February 2005, 09:20 AM

Yes mellon !! you are right and I too knew that NM is a lady !

As for scorpio right from the beginning I knew scorpio was a lady coz, of her avatar. Hardly a guy would go for a Harry avatar !! :lol2: :lol2:

I always knew that scorpio and NM were girls, but I disagree with your statement that guys will not have a guy avatar. Since I have a Mel Gibson avatar, would you say that I am a gal? :):mrgreen::)

Roshan
21st February 2005, 09:22 AM
MM,

Mel Gibson is completely different from Harry - though both are males !! :lol:

mellon
21st February 2005, 08:36 PM
And there's no such expression like "half-backed" which sounds like a medical deformity.

Oops! What a "fatal error" in a post like this :oops: Agreed, hehehe-whatever-rus, it is not an expression as the way it had been 'misspelt'.

Hi, Thanks for proof-reading my posts with no charge or whatsoever!

BTW, Now I know what a 'cheap' gentleman you are! Thank you anyway! :lol2:

hehehewalrus
22nd February 2005, 04:59 AM
mellon,

Your thanks are reciprocated. Thanks for the amusement of seeing egg-in-your-face everytime you come up with a ponderous lefthanded compliment :lol2:

mellon
22nd February 2005, 05:19 AM
hehehe-whatever-rus!!!!

Come on! Don’t blame me for your incompetence. Why dont you take it like a MAN, huh!? :roll: I think you have got what u really deserved-for being a 'filthy' critic and for ur outstanding 'spell-checking aility' :lol2:

Sorry, no 'free lunch' here, whatever-rus. You have got to earn every penny of it. Well, don’t worry, you will get there one day if you live long enough as you dont seem that dumb :lol2:

Shekhar
22nd February 2005, 10:11 AM
I wonder what happened to my friend Smiley / Punnahai! :roll:

Is she around here with a new username?!! If she is here with a new name, I can guess who it is!! :wink:

Querida
22nd February 2005, 10:21 AM
[Who mistook Querida for a muslim guy and wondered how a guy can exhibit this much consistency and poise for weeks...then was like "Wait a min..the name sounds familiar...i have heard this name in some latin TV station...got it!!, it actually means a fem!"

haha really now? Well that's nice of you to be honest... :D it actually is a word in feminine form, if i was a guy and chose this same username it would have been Querido 8)

Roshan
22nd February 2005, 10:56 AM
I wonder what happened to my friend Smiley / Punnahai! :roll:

Is she around here with a new username?!! If she is here with a new name, I can guess who it is!! :wink:

I'm sure she is not here !! :)

Akash
22nd February 2005, 04:51 PM
BlahBlah, how you r related to Supreme??? you both have some emotional Bonding!!

blahblah
22nd February 2005, 07:12 PM
BlahBlah, how you r related to Supreme??? you both have some emotional Bonding!!

Well Iknow when I see an old friend Sir.And I say hello too! :wink:

Mad Max
23rd February 2005, 08:06 AM
What happened to Samurai Skanthavelu? He was good entertainment to have around.

SweetLungie was also an interesting hubber, missing here, unless one of you gals is really SweetLankie in disguise :) .

Shekhar
23rd February 2005, 09:55 AM
MM,

I mistook your avatar for a beetle.. :lol: :lol:

Jai Karunamayee!!! :lol: :lol:

hehehewalrus
23rd February 2005, 03:25 PM
mellon, sorry for my harsh words :cry: :cry:

mellon
23rd February 2005, 08:52 PM

Hey Walrus! Never mind. :) Easy :)

Cygnus
23rd February 2005, 09:05 PM

Hey Walrus! Never mind. Did not find that harsh, it is deserved if there were any. :) Easy :)

mellon, did I miss something? :)

mellon
23rd February 2005, 10:05 PM
Nope, Cyg! I just was teasing Walrus so that he wont get too cocky about his impressive language skills! :) He mistook that I was serious :)

Cygnus
23rd February 2005, 10:29 PM
walrus sure is hard to figure out! I remember how he pounced on me for pointing out that he was out of place with his characterization of what 'sarcasm' was! :)
I have neither the time nor the inclination to offer rebuttals, if he calls me a net-nanny again :lol:

Mad Max
24th February 2005, 05:30 AM
Jai Karunamayee!!! :lol: :lol:

:rotfl:

I really miss that dude. I remember one time he was vacating his apartment and moving to Edmonton. But he became so involved in one of the fights between alfonse and MMC that he put off his plans and stayed in his old place for a whole week just to post in the hub and take part in the fight!!!!

After Urme, he was the second most entertaining hubber in the old hub! :mrgreen:

Akash
28th February 2005, 10:51 AM
For all those who missed Aishwarya Rai on the Late night show. Below is the link where you can watch the video -

http://inrg.cse.ucsc.edu/~kumarv/aishwarya_rai.wmv

Guys what you think, huh??

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 10:55 AM
open a separate thread on celebrities with IQ less than 40 and age above 30 for discussion on this buddy!

Roshan
28th February 2005, 11:01 AM
I really miss that dude. I remember one time he was vacating his apartment and moving to Edmonton. But he became so involved in one of the fights between alfonse and MMC that he put off his plans and stayed in his old place for a whole week just to post in the hub and take part in the fight!!!!

After Urme, he was the second most entertaining hubber in the old hub! :mrgreen:

LOL@MM!! :lol:

Akash
28th February 2005, 11:08 AM
open a separate thread on celebrities with IQ less than 40 and age above 30 for discussion on this buddy! :)) we can prefer "celebrities with IQ less than 40" all most all the female celebrities will fall in that :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 11:10 AM
Of course! without doubt dude!

Cinefan
28th February 2005, 11:19 AM
Where is blonk queen,empress etc.Jai Thambi&Akash Thambi?are having nice fun at the females expense. :)

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 11:28 AM
cinefan wrote:

Where is blonk queen,empress etc.Jai Thambi&Akash Thambi?are having nice fun at the females expense.
I am quite sure that you are going to take a printout of this post of yours and show it to your wife to get her appreciative pats on your back! Married men!! huh :evil: :twisted: I am quite keyed up to handle blonkers of this forum anyways! Not sure abt akash though.

NM
28th February 2005, 11:29 AM
Where is blonk queen,empress etc.Jai Thambi&Akash Thambi?are having nice fun at the females expense. :)Right here, buddy!! Just came back from lunch ...yummy yummy.......lots of energy for the blonks....
Thambinggelaa.........BEWARE ....... !!!!

Akash
28th February 2005, 11:32 AM
Yea, here comes NM the Blonk Queen!!
This time she will accept blankly!!

NM
28th February 2005, 11:33 AM
Yea, here comes NM the Blonk Queen!!
She wishes to be a celebrity, she could fall in the Topic :wink:Thamby.......before U knew i am a female, enna oru nadpu!! Ippo ...enna aachi?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 11:34 AM
NM wrote:

Right here, buddy!! Just came back from lunch ...yummy yummy.......lots of energy for the blonks....
Thambinggelaa.........BEWARE ....... !!!!
I would suggest you to observe restraint. See how scorpio has been there all morning without interfering much, too afraid to take on this thambi. :wink: :lol: :lol:
btw, whats wrong with akash saying that 100 percent of all celebrities having IQ less than 40 are females? our guy was simply stating the fact. :idea: :!: :lol:

Akash
28th February 2005, 11:36 AM
Thamby.......before U knew i am a female, enna oru nadpu!! Ippo ...enna aachi?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
ahhhh!! Jai what to do? NM is attacking sentimentally....
:roll: :oops:

NM
28th February 2005, 11:36 AM
At least we have it, unlike some.......like the prairie...... :evil: :evil:

Cinefan
28th February 2005, 11:38 AM
I am quite sure that you are going to take a printout of this post of yours and show it to your wife to get her appreciative pats on your back! Married men!! huh :evil: :twisted: I am quite keyed up to handle blonkers of this forum anyways! Not sure abt akash though.

I want to have fun yaar,there's nothing better than the war of words which happen between you&the blonk queens :)

As far as taking out printouts,athukellam avasiyame illai bcos she does not have any knowledge of the type of discussions which happen here,ellatheyum sollitirikka muduyimaa. :wink:

Akash
28th February 2005, 11:40 AM
Jai, come on!! this is the time for NM to prove that she is not in that list!! so she will agree with this Blankly......

100% of Female Celebrities have IQ level less than 40, may be even less than 35!!

scorpio
28th February 2005, 11:41 AM
JG, Akash,

Here I am.

Female celebrities with IQ below 40? Well, who made them celebrity? It's you guys drooling at them. Then, what should be your IQ? Atleast, above zero??

Cinefan
28th February 2005, 11:42 AM
Ah ahh,the war has begun,so sad I have to log out. :(

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 11:43 AM
Ahh !! what did u have for lunch? some self cooked stuff?

NM wrote:
At least we have it,..
Seems like you are quite content at the discovery that femmes have IQ!!!!
Discovery of the Day ! Femmes have been observed to possess IQ!!!
Interesting part of the news is it is a male prarie who discovered the fact to the bwilderment of femmes!!! :lol:

NM
28th February 2005, 11:43 AM
JG, Akash,

Here I am.

Female celebrities with IQ below 40? Well, who made them celebrity? It's you guys drooling at them. Then, what should be your IQ? Atleast, above zero?? :clap: :clap:

Akash
28th February 2005, 11:45 AM
Scorpio,

Female Celebrities never intented to SHOW their IQ level in the SCREEN, so you know, we get cheated by thinking..... Even their IQ MEASUREMENTS wud be high :wink:

But when the open their MOUTH for a statement..... every thing, is shown then :lol:

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 11:49 AM
Akash!
Bulls eye!
you hit the nail on the head buddy!!!
I guess that leaves our femme hubbers speechless!!!

NM
28th February 2005, 11:50 AM
Ahh !! what did u have for lunch? some self cooked stuff?

NM wrote:
At least we have it,..
Seems like you are quite content at the discovery that femmes have IQ!!!!
Discovery of the Day ! Femmes have been observed to possess IQ!!!
Interesting part of the news is it is a male prarie who discovered the fact to the bwilderment of femmes!!! :lol:J thamby..did u gobble down the other half of my post?? What does it say, dearie?? :evil: :evil:

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 11:54 AM
NM wrote:

unlike some.......like the prairie......
the other half simply shows your irritation that it is a prarie who you think has unknown levels of IQ, has revealed that femmes have IQ. trust me you will squirm with jealosy if you know my IQ levels. :wink: :lol:

a.ratchasi
28th February 2005, 12:03 PM
I think it is time for a prarie soup!

NM
28th February 2005, 12:09 PM
I think it is time for a prarie soup!ratchasi, it's Ok...he's only a poor little 'aavi', trying very best to fit with people on earth, he's already been cut, cooked & baked, anyway!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 12:09 PM
Ratchasi wrote:

I think it is time for a prarie soup
Try the brain part of it! Might be of some help :wink: :wink: :lol:

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 12:13 PM
NM wrote:
ratchasi, it's Ok...he's only a poor little 'aavi',
Haa! NM! try posting these in the 'ghosts' thread.
See even for that I have to guide yo ppl. Akash was accurate to the 8th decimal :lol: :lol:

scorpio
28th February 2005, 12:13 PM
"Aavi' kku yethu brain?? May be, the next time, I visit the medium, I'll get it clarified from JG's friends who exist in spirit form!!

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 12:18 PM
scorpio of all "wise" ppl wrote:

"Aavi' kku yethu brain?? May be, the next time, I visit the medium, I'll get it clarified from JG's friends who exist in spirit form!!
Typical reaction!
Can't argue and win? Simple declare him as dead! wouldn't have to break a sweat for that. and best of all don't have to use that stuff inside skull.!! I salute you!! :lol2: :notworthy: :poke: :thumbsup:

scorpio
28th February 2005, 12:19 PM
Hey Akash,

The Aishwarya Rai clip doesn't exist any longer in the site.

If you had watched it, why dont u summarize what she had said??

a.ratchasi
28th February 2005, 12:20 PM
Try the brain part of it! Might be of some help :wink: :wink: :lol:

Good try, JG, but next time talk about something that you have.
No point trying to make something (soup) out of nothing (your brain)! :lol: :lol:

I had to do away with subtlety for men to understand!
:wink:

jaiganes
28th February 2005, 12:26 PM
Ratchasi wrote:

No point trying to make something (soup) out of nothing (your brain)!

That was good one! but again sorry that I have to tell you this.
try looking hard may be u missed it (brain) coz it is difficult for you to find something that u haven't seen before, heard of before (till I told u) or used before(that is evident).
Better luck next time.
Down maybe, but not out yet.

Akash
28th February 2005, 12:33 PM
The Aishwarya Rai clip doesn't exist any longer in the site.

God!! sorry for my mistake, i should have checked the link b4 i sent it!!

Ok then let me say, ITs actually "Kevin James (US)" talk show... its more like
our Naiyaandi Darbar!! He tried to pull her leg by try making fun of Indian culture,
and about our Film industry and stuff.... BUT you know, she answered great!! really GREAT!!
she started back answering by making fun on that guy and asked him some questions and made him Stun.
I was amazed after seeing that!! she is WORTH Saying MISS WORLD!!

its 27MB mpeg file, guys you all should watch it!!

But sure, she is the one among the Female Celebrity who has bit more IQ, so we can drop 100% to 99.99% now.

a.ratchasi
28th February 2005, 12:39 PM
That was good one! but again sorry that I have to tell you this.
try looking hard may be u missed it (brain) coz it is difficult for you to find something that u haven't seen before, heard of before (till I told u) or used before(that is evident).
Better luck next time.
Down maybe, but not out yet.

It is time for you to come out with something original... badly

Querida
28th February 2005, 10:00 PM
I saw parts of it i like how she kept her poise and wit:

"She was again asked the question, "Is it common in India to live with their parents?" which was asked in her recent appearance on CBS's 60 minutes.

However, this time she shot back with a witty answer, "We don't have to take appointments to have dinner with our parents," which got a lot audience applause." :clap:

NM
1st March 2005, 06:15 AM
However, this time she shot back with a witty answer, "We don't have to take appointments to have dinner with our parents," which got a lot audience applause." :clap:That was a good one, thx for sharing it here, Q.. :clap: :clap:

Surya
1st March 2005, 06:23 AM
That was nice. :thumbsup: :clap: :D

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 08:42 AM
I knew a man could make a monkey dance.
But what Vivek oberoi has done is amazing going by so called interesting responses from A.Rai!!!
I salute him!!! :notworthy:

Roshan
1st March 2005, 08:53 AM
jaiganes,

I didnt get you exactly :?

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 09:58 AM
Vivek oberoi is current boyfriend of Aishwarya Rai :lol:
:!:

Querida
1st March 2005, 10:04 AM
that's too funny Jaiganesh... :P yeah they have been an item for awhile...just hope it lasts we all know how pretty boys get green-eyed especially if their girl's money also turns that colour :wink:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 10:43 AM
Q wrote!

how pretty boys get green-eyed especially if their girl's money also turns that colour

Spoken like a wise person! Now I am starting to have doubts if u are a gal or a guy based on such wise comments!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Roshan
1st March 2005, 10:46 AM
that's too funny Jaiganesh... :P yeah they have been an item for awhile...just hope it lasts we all know how pretty boys get green-eyed especially if their girl's money also turns that colour :wink:

Good one Queri!! :thumbsup:

Akash
1st March 2005, 11:12 AM
MOODS OF A WOMAN

An angel of truth and a dream of friction
Woman is a bundle of contradiction
She's afraid of a wasp, will scream at a mouse,
but will tackle her husband alone in the house.

She'll take him for better, she'll take him for worse-
She'll break open his head and then be his nurse
But when he's well and can get out of bed
She'll pick up a teapot and throw it at his head

Beautiful, keen sighted and blind,
Crafty and cruel, simple and kind.
She'll make him a king and then make him a clown
Raise him on a pedestal, and then flatten him down.

Sour as vinegar, sweet as a rose
Kiss you one minute, then turn up her nose
She'll win you in range, enchant you in silk
She is stronger than brandy, milder then milk

In fact revengeful, merry do tell,
Hates you like poison, but ! loves you like hell

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 11:16 AM
Add these 2 lines to complete it akash:

"
It is but a fact not a fiction
you are one more in her toy collection

"
:lol:

a.ratchasi
1st March 2005, 11:30 AM
MOODS OF A WOMAN

8), Akash.

It's going to be one of the many interesting pin-ups I have in my room!

scorpio
1st March 2005, 11:34 AM
Akash,

:lol: :lol:

Kavingnar JG,

:lol: I am bewildered how yr married life is going to be with all yr pre-conceived notions about women!!

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 11:45 AM
scorpio akka wrote:

I am bewildered how yr married life is going to be with all yr pre-conceived notions about women!!
Idhellaam chumma oru thamashu dhaan.
All just for fun! :wink:
Anyways! thanks for the genuine concern

blahblah
1st March 2005, 02:34 PM
Genuine?Hmmm! :?
I would say that Scorpio is not as bad as the others,still we shouldn't forget that she is a woman too,what JG? :wink:

Roshan
1st March 2005, 02:40 PM
"Moods of Woman" was cool ! Akash 8)

JG,
Yes everything is "thamash" !! - including Shekhar's comments about wife and women :lol:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 02:53 PM
blahblah wrote:

still we shouldn't forget that she is a woman too,what JG?

Aah well said dear friend!
Spoken like a true auto driver.
"Seerum paambai nambu! sirikkum pennai nambaadhe"
Eng: translation:
"
Trust if you have to a hissing snake
but to trust a smiling woman? gimme a break

"
Roshan wrote:

including Shekhar's comments about wife and women
I would prefer that to come from Shekhar himself.

scorpio
1st March 2005, 03:05 PM
Genuine?Hmmm! :?
I would say that Scorpio is not as bad as the others,still we shouldn't forget that she is a woman too,what JG? :wink:

Hey Rabbit,

Why r u poisoning an innocent (??) prairie??

The way u have a she-rabbit, let him have a she-prairie and live in bliss without worrying about blonks from her!! :lol:

blahblah
1st March 2005, 03:12 PM
Hey Rabbit,

Why r u poisoning an innocent (??) prairie??

The number of question marks in the bracket multiplied by 10000. :wink:

This odd prairie lives in the Garden City and mostly wanders around MG Road.How can he find a she-prairie there? I believe they are supposed to live in deserts-right?This particular one has no sense of direction and wandered away into cities! :cry:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 03:27 PM
rabbit wrote:

The number of question marks in the bracket multiplied by 10000.

If only I had madhu's avatar as an emoticon!

The rabbit also wrote:

I believe they are supposed to live in deserts-right?

I am a domesticated one, like those innocent rabbits in electronic city campuses in Bangalore.

The rabbit further wrote:

and mostly wanders around MG Road
Sure why not? to catch up with some good movies and quality books in cheaper prices for reading pleasure.

scorpio akka wrote:

let him have a she-prairie and live in bliss without worrying about blonks from her!!
Thanks akka! I am not sure abt the second part of your blessings going by the confessions of Shekhar.

blahblah
1st March 2005, 04:05 PM
[quote="prairie dog"]Sure why not? to catch up with some good movies and quality books in cheaper prices for reading pleasure.
quote]

Why didn't you add Madhu's avtar here? :roll:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 04:09 PM
blahblah wrote:

Why didn't you add Madhu's avtar here?

i couldn't pa
he he he.

Akash
9th March 2005, 06:07 PM
A Language for smell

I heard a news stating there is a research going on to transfer fragrance in Network... in recent i have come across this....

A RESEARCHER at Huelva University in Spain claims to have created a version of XML that can transmit smells. Or fragrances if you prefer.
According to the university, the ability to transmit smells has applications in many fields, including tourism, gaming, marketing, medicine, and others. We can think of some of the others, but we guess you can too.

The university said that it's worked with researchers in both computing and chemistry to come up with the concept of the XML Smell language.

It said the initial idea was to print smells on paper using laser and inkjet printers, but the fragrances degraded over a short period of time. And so the boffins claim to have developed a dual pass printing system, using two polymers which degrade by light and by touch, so that the niff only niffs when a document is read.

But the researchers said they quickly realised that smells could be propagated over networks and the Web. And so they have created XML Smell, which they claim can define in universal and standardised way the transmission of smell which allows the transmission of fragrances by email, by SMS to a mobile phone, or via a TV show.

Currently, the boffins are designing a device which will sit close to a TV, a radio, a phone or a PC, and which contains a "smell palette". The components in the palette are realised according to instructions contained in the XML Smell language.

Right now, the boffins are working on miniaturising such a device.

for further reading visit the following url

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eel%2Dmundo%2Ees%2Funiversidad %2F2004%2F12%2F15%2Fcampus%2F1103124479%2Ehtml

XML guys out there?? is it rite??

a.ratchasi
31st March 2005, 09:56 AM
What is bullying?
Bullying is persistent unwelcome behaviour, mostly using unwarranted or invalid criticism, nit-picking, fault-finding, also exclusion, isolation, being singled out and treated differently, being shouted at, humiliated, excessive monitoring, having verbal and written warnings imposed, and much more.

What is bullying?
People who are bullied find that they are:

*constantly criticised and subjected to destructive criticism (often
euphemistically called constructive criticism, which is an
oxymoron) -explanations and proof of achievement are ridiculed,
overruled, dismissed or ignored

*forever subject to nit-picking and trivial fault-finding (the triviality
is the giveaway)

*undermined, especially in front of others; false concerns are
raised, or doubts are expressed over a person's performance or
standard of work - however, the doubts lack substantive and
quantifiable evidence, for they are only the bully's unreliable
opinion and are for control, not performance enhancement
overruled, ignored, sidelined, marginalised, ostracised

*isolated and excluded from what's happening (this makes people
more vulnerable and easier to control and subjugate)

*singled out and treated differently (for example everyone else can
have long lunch breaks but if they are one minute late it's a
disciplinary offence)

*belittled, degraded, demeaned, ridiculed, patronised, subject to
disparaging remarks

*regularly the target of offensive language, personal remarks, or
inappropriate bad language

*threatened, shouted at and humiliated, especially in front of
others

*taunted and teased where the intention is to embarrass and
humiliate

*subject to excessive monitoring, supervision, micro-management,
recording, snooping etc

*encouraged to feel guilty, and to believe they're always the one
at fault

source:http://www.bullyonline.org

Akash
31st March 2005, 10:13 AM
AR, whats the reason behind yr definitions for Bullying?? do you intent to say that we have started bullying some one/some thing!!

NM is not around, whom you are talking about :lol: :lol:

a.ratchasi
31st March 2005, 10:21 AM
Do I intent to say something, Akash?...no no..it's just another 'harmless' post which I wanted to share with all. :)

scorpio
31st March 2005, 10:28 AM
Ratchasi,
Wow, what an eye opener your post is!!
Now, I can easily figure out when ever I get bullied !! :lol:

Hope Badri, Akash and BlahBlah too will find this extremely useful.

Roshan
31st March 2005, 10:30 AM
Do I intent to say something, Akash?...no no..it's just another 'harmless' post which I wanted to share with all. :)

a.r,

:thumbsup: - for your post on Bullying !

:wink: - for the above comments !

blahblah
31st March 2005, 10:31 AM
Scorpio,shares your sentiments.I never thought bullying was such a complicated thing.Anyway I will remember next time I have the temptation. :roll:

And ar,can it be an accident that this 'harmless' post appeared in the current affairs in the hub thread?

Badri
31st March 2005, 10:31 AM
Ratchasi,
Wow, what an eye opener your post is!!
Now, I can easily figure out when ever I get bullied !! :lol:

Hope Badri, Akash and BlahBlah too will find this extremely useful.

Certainly! And I speak for Akash and Blahblah too, when I say we often have these above symptoms, especially when any of the femme members (read mostly Scorpio) of this hub post anything in reponse to anything we say!!!

scorpio
31st March 2005, 10:33 AM
Badri,

:twisted: :twisted:

BTW, BlahBlah how is yr bullying experience in Google groups?? :wink:

blahblah
31st March 2005, 10:37 AM
Scorpio,you visit the place and you will be surprised to see that I am doing nothing of the sort there.We are in complete harmony and have reached major conclusions after fruitful discussions.No arguments or insults ,you will see. :)

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 10:39 AM
un beleevuhbul Blahblah. u went like a storm and have come back like a breeze. Mandangi has prevailed over your senses after all ??? :wink:

Akash
31st March 2005, 10:41 AM
You bullies.....

how much i am working hard to protect guys from yr hands!! Peace of life what every one wants!! is'nt it harmless??

so blah blah, you dont want to use plastic syrinch!! so how about me get injected with musquito?? this is too much...

So what else ideas you got for preventing AIDS?? commit suicide?? :evil:

Badri
31st March 2005, 10:42 AM
Scorpio,you visit the place and you will be surprised to see that I am doing nothing of the sort there.We are in complete harmony and have reached major conclusions after fruitful discussions.No arguments or insults ,you will see. :)

You are in harmony...ahem, and what major conclusions were arrived upon after those particularly fruity discussions?

Mind sharing them with us?

scorpio

Bunny,

You completely misunderstood me. Afterall, A.r. posted that one only for the benefit of 'innocent' people like you and me. I was genuinely worried that you'd get bullied by extraordinarily talented beauties there! :wink: Good to hear you are able to exist in complete harmony. :lol:

Roshan
And ar,can it be an accident that this 'harmless' post appeared in the current affairs in the hub thread?

blahblah,

Initially I thought it was an accident but after seeing the swift response from scorpio, Akash, badri and you - my thoughts changed. :P :wink:

blahblah
31st March 2005, 10:49 AM
You are in harmony...ahem, and what major conclusions were arrived upon after those particularly fruity discussions?

Mind sharing them with us?

Well badri,for the time being we have reached the conclusions that disposible syringes should be avoided at any cost as they are unsafe and instead normal syringes 'cleaned with hotwater' should be used and sexual restrictions on the society should be lifted,couples should be allowed to seek sex outside marriage twice a month[a valuable suggestion put forth by a great soul :) ] and yet husbands and wives should not be jealous or have doubts about the other partner's 'character'. :D

Badri
31st March 2005, 10:52 AM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

and to all those that dared to support him, :poke: :poke: :poke:

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 10:53 AM
so in short blahblah! u guys have decided to move back to ancient greece!! I salute the new heroes of hellas!!! :clap: :thumbsup:

Akash
31st March 2005, 10:54 AM
couples should be allowed to seek sex outside marriage twice a month[a valuable suggestion put forth by a great soul :) ] and yet husbands and wives should not be jealous or have doubts about the other partner's 'character'. :D

Now what else could be there? to get jealous or to have doubts about the character!! :lol: :lol:

a.ratchasi
31st March 2005, 11:48 AM

:lol: :lol: I dont know which is funnier..the fact that you think that some of us support Mandangi's views or that you feel good of yourself when bantering a single hubber with your buddies?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This constant unwanted bullying is what I do not condone of.
Hubbers with similar notion had put forth this to you guys before but there seems to be no stopping to this.

If not for your target, at least stop this bickering for the sake of other hubbers.

Roshan
31st March 2005, 11:50 AM

oru poiyaa thirumba thirumba sonnA uNmai aayidumnu solluvaanga. .are you trying that? very funny .. ungala paarthaa paavamaa irukku. You've been banging your head too much these days that's why you dont get a clear picture of what others say !

:cry:

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 11:50 AM
ratchasi!
aakash is looking 4 u in the story behind ur username and avatar thread.

Roshan
31st March 2005, 11:58 AM
If not for your target, at least stop this bickering for the sake of other hubbers.

Exactly !!!

Badri
31st March 2005, 12:01 PM
Didn't know we were doing target practice.

Anyway, in view of popular demand, we shall let this rest!!! Whadya say blahblah et al?

Roshan
31st March 2005, 12:09 PM
badri,

sonnEnla.. thalaiya bang paNNuratha konjam niRuthittu yOsichA theLivaayidumnu.. aayiduchu paatheengaLaa :lol:

Anyways.. that was nice of you to have considered. :)

Badri
31st March 2005, 12:11 PM
badri,

sonnEnla.. thalaiya bang paNNuratha konjam niRuthittu yOsichA theLivaayidumnu.. aayiduchu paatheengaLaa

Akash
31st March 2005, 12:17 PM
ratchasi!
aakash is looking 4 u in the story behind ur username and avatar thread. Yaarathu, santhula sinthu paadurathu?? :wink:

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 12:37 PM
hi hi hi hi. ennaal mudindha samooga sevai. Akash, idhellam manasila vechukkapadaadhu.
(Eng translation: small social service. Akash, dont take it seriously).

a.ratchasi
31st March 2005, 01:00 PM
Badri, thanks!

Akash wrote:

jaiganes wrote:
ratchasi!
aakash is looking 4 u in the story behind ur username and avatar thread.
Yaarathu, santhula sinthu paadurathu??

As Goundermani would say it, ithu yellam sagajam appa!
:lol: :lol:

Akash
31st March 2005, 01:45 PM
:lol: :lol: In vadivel style

"Soona paana, onnumea nadakkala regular-a maintain panittu poittea iru...... :P

Deep_Secrets
31st March 2005, 02:55 PM
De

blahblah
31st March 2005, 04:44 PM
Didn't know we were doing target practice.

Anyway, in view of popular demand, we shall let this rest!!! Whadya say blahblah et al?

Sorry,I don't change my views due to popular demand.Now I have a few friends bullying me through private messages asking me to change my stand on Mr.Mandakkai.It is my humble opinion that they don't prove to be as entertaining as this fellow.You provide us with an alternate entertainment or just shut up please! :)

jaiganes
1st April 2005, 08:22 AM
Dear blahblah!
why get so hot on such a trivial thing?
u wanna roast mandangi or any other hubber, then there is the roast hubbers section (self advertisement he he he he). Use that to pull the legs of fellow hubbers freely :wink: If u wanna pull the legs of a fellow hubber's avatar, use scorpio's "story behind username and avatar thread". Please cool down bunny bhai!

Badri
1st April 2005, 08:26 AM
So much for my peacekeeping efforts!! :lol:

Well, can't say I didn't try! AR, do you agree?

a.ratchasi
1st April 2005, 02:40 PM
You did try, indeed. :)

scorpio
1st April 2005, 02:48 PM
You did try, indeed. :)

and failed.. :lol: :lol:

Roshan
1st April 2005, 02:50 PM
and failed.. :lol: :lol:

Not really !! :wink: :lol:

blahblah
5th April 2005, 06:19 PM
I am sorry to revive this thread for the purpose of discussing Mandangi again.I would like to post a link for all Mandakkai admirers[both new and old] who thought he is an innocent giuy who has a 'difficulty to express himself'.Here he calls out to his fellow naxals to kill the Andhra Chief Minister.It comes with the heading 'Kill Y S Rajasekhara Reddy'.

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/communists/message/28

nirosha sen
6th April 2005, 06:43 PM
Crumbs!! That was chilling Blah-Blah!! How on earth did you dig that up???!!! :shock:

That innocent???!!!! :roll:

jaiganes
6th April 2005, 08:46 PM
Praveen kumar mandangi is getting very close to test the patience of law makers of this country. If he is the kind of guy blahblah has shown here, then next time he comes back to post any of these controversial views here, he should be disallowed to do so IMHO

geno
6th April 2005, 11:48 PM
Well thats right!

Punish mandakkai for what he said in some other fora, and play cricket with other, open supporters of genocides and ethnic cleansing.

That's the best way to prove our democratic traditions!

Shekhar
7th April 2005, 09:42 AM
Well said geno!!

But I don't approve of not playing cricket as well as banning mandangi..
I believe in punishing somebody for actions not for expressions.

jaiganes
7th April 2005, 11:30 AM
I don't condemn praveen kumar mandangi expressing his communism out in the hub. In fact I welcome it and have supported his form of expression and expressions themselves as they encourage interesting discussions. However giving an open call to assassinate someone is a bit too much. If anybody says it and uses a healthy forum of discussion for that, then it is gross misuse of the trust other hubbers place on the hub itself. I know for sure that there is no way one person can be kept out of the hub as there are countless ways of entering and posting opinions in an alternate avatar. So my call for banning mandangi is uncalled for and I apologize for that.

jaiganes
7th April 2005, 11:33 AM
and geno.. what happened to anbe sivam Kamal hassan? why did u change ur avatar? it was so good.

Cinefan
7th April 2005, 11:49 AM
and geno.. what happened to anbe sivam Kamal hassan? why did u change ur avatar? it was so good.

Same question.How about a MX Kamal,after all that's the latest.

blahblah
7th April 2005, 11:59 AM

Hello Prairie dog and this cartoon dog,you certainly don't want another dog around,eh?? :roll: :roll:

hehehewalrus
7th April 2005, 12:08 PM
By the by, a girl sending a threat mail to JJ was arrested couple of days ago. This has happened with Modi too.

Mandakkai is stupidly messing around without realising the conserquences!

Geno, good to see you with the bayandhaangulli dog :lol2: :lol2:

jaiganes
7th April 2005, 12:10 PM
hey guys!
how to obtain special grants to posting in indian history/culture section of the forum? is there any application form that needs to be filled? If so where will I get the form?

Cinefan
7th April 2005, 12:17 PM

Hello Prairie dog and this cartoon dog,you certainly don't want another dog around,eh?? :roll: :roll:

:?

Cinefan
7th April 2005, 12:19 PM
hey guys!
how to obtain special grants to posting in indian history/culture section of the forum? is there any application form that needs to be filled? If so where will I get the form?

Wait till NOV comes back.

In fact I am eagerly awaiting his return as My gifts will get delivered only after that. :lol:

jaiganes
7th April 2005, 12:25 PM
Cinefan!
Romba alayaadhe!
Naakai thongap poattu alayaradhe unakku velayai poachu!!
(Eng Translation : don't long too much. Sticking your tongue out expectantly and longing for things have become a habit for you).
Nov is going to give u only "Halwa"!!! :wink:

Cinefan
7th April 2005, 04:53 PM
Cinefan!
Romba alayaadhe!
Naakai thongap poattu alayaradhe unakku velayai poachu!!
(Eng Translation : don't long too much. Sticking your tongue out expectantly and longing for things have become a habit for you).
Nov is going to give u only "Halwa"!!! :wink:

If it's original Tirunelveli halwa,I don't mind :wink:

BTW,a van stationed near Laddu's in BTM sells the halwa of the Nellai variety every saturday.Have you bought it anytime?Romba tasty pa :tongueout:

jaiganes
7th April 2005, 08:10 PM
where is laddus in BTM?

mellon
7th April 2005, 10:44 PM
By the by, a girl sending a threat mail to JJ was arrested couple of days ago. This has happened with Modi too.

Mandakkai is stupidly messing around without realising the conserquences!

Well, yahoo moderators let him post it in their forum. 8)

It seem to BOTHER only the "moderators" here! :poke:

I did not SEE HIM sending a letter to the CM of Andhra pradesh unless I overlooked that part :roll:

BTW, what is the name of THIS thread???????????

I wonder whether it is "current affairs of P K madangi or something ????? :banghead:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 08:32 AM
mellon wrote:

I wonder whether it is "current affairs of P K madangi or something ?????
No mellon, it is current bunny of blahblah thread.
the bunny sniffs something and we are all chasing it!! :lol:
bunny! please give up this mandangi addiction pa! It is getting too much !! :wink:

Cinefan
8th April 2005, 12:32 PM
where is laddus in BTM?

Diagonally opp 'Udupi garden'is a road which connects to Bannerghatta road(near Shopper's stop). Travelling a little into this road ,on the left you can see 'Laddos'.It's a chat/sweet shop.After this shop,turning into the left,a van stationed on Saturday's sells Tirunelveli Halwa&other items from 'Lala Sweets',Tirunelveli.

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 03:28 PM
ok ok! i got it. If u say so, then this weekend "halwa time" only!!

scorpio
8th April 2005, 03:31 PM
adapaavi, ithu thaan thoppaiya kuraikira latchanamaa? :shock:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 03:35 PM
jaasthi illai kaa. only a smaalll amount. just for taste. he he he.. Ellam indha cinefan payalaala varradhu..

(Eng translation: Not much sis. only a small amount, just for taste. he he he. mumurs All because of this cinefan guy )

scorpio
8th April 2005, 03:47 PM
Hey!

From when did the 'obelix' become the mod for Misc section??? :shock: Quite a surprise!

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 03:53 PM
hey I noticed it only now.
congrats badri!! Keep up the good work ! :thumbsup:

blahblah
8th April 2005, 03:55 PM
Hey!

From when did the 'obelix' become the mod for Misc section??? :shock: Quite a surprise!

Why a surprise,don't you know that half a dozen of us actively campaigned for him,though he doesn't know it? :wink: :D

I can see the new mod trying to start sleepwalking on the hub. :lol: He says that I am bad fellow because I provided someone with a mail id of some sportsman.

scorpio
8th April 2005, 03:57 PM
Blahblah,

I enjoyed yr chillifry joke. Was worried if another Parthiv patel like thread will start up again!

Now, I'm feeling a bit cheeky so that we can keep our new Moderator busy.. what do you say?? :wink:

jaiganes
8th April 2005, 04:01 PM
One women basher (NOV) takes a break and another (our badri) steps right in. What do u all say? This is a terrific male chauvinistic hub!!! :wink:

blahblah
8th April 2005, 04:01 PM
Scorpio,How to? The turn is ofcourse Shekhar's. :lol:

Thank God we have this thread too.

New mode,are you listening? I wonder whether I can ask for some small concessions from an old friend.

Cinefan
8th April 2005, 04:38 PM
jaasthi illai kaa. only a smaalll amount. just for taste. he he he.. Ellam indha cinefan payalaala varradhu..

(Eng translation: Not much sis. only a small amount, just for taste. he he he. mumurs All because of this cinefan guy )

Aiyyayo.I forgot about this.Paavam Jai is taking tips from Raghu&Akash for his weight reduction&here I am tempting him with Halwa.Anyway,just buy 250gms for 25/-&share it with friends/family.I don't want to be a hurdle in your efforts to slim down. :D

scorpio
8th April 2005, 04:54 PM
Scorpio,How to? The turn is ofcourse Shekhar's. :lol:

Thank God we have this thread too.

New mode,are you listening? I wonder whether I can ask for some small concessions from an old friend.

Well, you can only do that bunny. Just post more links that contain things similar to the '6 tips' one from our most extraordinary hubber and start discussion on that. Our new mod will simply go nuts over it. hehehe :wink:

Querida
9th April 2005, 02:39 AM
hey I noticed it only now.
congrats badri!! Keep up the good work ! :thumbsup:

me too.

Hmmm no fair Cinefan and JG have reminded how yucky halwa is made here...not like in malaysia i love the dol dol there! Atleast the gulab jamuns and barfi are passe here :( when you get desi sweet only four times a year you really appreciate it (thats all i could stand of sweet like that!) :D

hehehewalrus
9th April 2005, 03:34 AM
when you get desi sweet only four times a year you really appreciate it (thats all i could stand of sweet like that!) :D
And you like sticky goo like hersheys, honey bun, etc????

Querida
9th April 2005, 08:20 AM
And you like sticky goo like hersheys, honey bun, etc????

Yuck no thanx! :x sometimes like a piece dark choco or swiss but still don't like anything too sweet....here i dont think the choco is made well it is just too sweet and thats it...candy/toffee is worse...guess im not really canadian cause can't stand donuts :roll:

Badri
9th April 2005, 11:06 AM
Hey thanks, guys!!

And what do you mean another woman basher, JG? When did I ever bash women? I only take a shot at marriage...I should know, I am married!! :lol:

geno
9th April 2005, 02:12 PM
JG,

I originally had "ALavandhAn" nandakumar as avatar! then wanted to change to 'marudhanAyagam'! but since i wasn't satisfied with the available ones i opted for the next best thing "anbE sivam"!

I like the "character make-ups" of Kamal! he is the Indian Robert de niro!

I wanted to have the scooby for some time and then may be "william wallace" again!

well, i am now looking for a "pazhippu kAttifying" Ape!! but the available ones look more handsome than me!! ;) :lol:

so lemme wait n see!

Deep_Secrets
10th April 2005, 12:33 PM
Hey people could someone help me out? I have e-mailed that mister RR like 3 times for very serious reasons and he hasn't replied at all...he's posting everywhere but won't reply to my e-mails :cry: ...

blahblah
10th April 2005, 12:37 PM
Hey thanks, guys!!

And what do you mean another woman basher, JG? When did I ever bash women? I only take a shot at marriage...I should know, I am married!! :lol:

So you are around new mod? What a pleasant surprise! :D

I thought you disappeared from public life like some politicians do when they are made governors. :D

And how about some concessions as I requested? I am sure you can remember an old friend even if you become an Amir in a nanosecond! :D

Or am I mistaken? Does a new mod play the king always? :twisted:

And can I still call you potbelly? :D

Querida
10th April 2005, 09:42 PM
how could you refuse such wascally wabbit wit? :lol: :D

Badri
11th April 2005, 05:51 AM
how could you refuse such wascally wabbit wit? :lol: :D

Yup...I know exactly what you mean, Q...

well bunny, I dropped out of the active scene for a few days cos there was just too much work, Pa...we were busy with a mega proposal at work, so was tied down with work....barely had time to check my mails...now, I am back, with the proverbial bang!!

Shekhar
11th April 2005, 09:39 AM
Is the identity of Asian Columbus a secret? some what deep?!! :lol: :lol:

Roshan
11th April 2005, 09:47 AM
:wink:

jaiganes
11th April 2005, 12:13 PM
geno!
Try the Tom Cruise of Last Samurai!
What an amzing movie and what a performance!!
It just had me thinking about valour and honour that was there in the old way of battle and made me feel sick at what we have today in the name of valour and bravery . Having read puranaanooru, I was surprised pleasantly at the uncanny similarity in the samurai edicts and codes and the ones articulated by our thamizh sangam!!
I have made a mental note to read more books on the psychology behind veeram (valour). Maybe we can open a thread only for that.

Deep_Secrets
11th April 2005, 02:11 PM
Is the identity of Asian Columbus a secret? some what deep?!! :lol: :lol:

:P

Deep_Secrets
13th April 2005, 11:37 AM
I don't know if I should be posting this here but...

Why is it that everytime I start typing my id/pass for logging in, a little screen opens up containing words that start with the first letter of my id which is D, so to make it fast, I click on my username in that list and it is typed in but along with my PASSWORD :evil: ...so I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable this thing so that if other family members come to this site some day,....

Is this problem Window's related or does it have to do with the hub? I'll appreciate any help I can get... :)

Guyana
13th April 2005, 08:03 PM
Very often we see how “wittiness” is adored by some people. When examined where from are such people, you will see they are from highly corrupt societies where there is a demand for wittiness linked to a flawed justification like “The fittest survive”. Nigeria is one country in point. They are often proud of their wittiness, something so much associated with cunningness. On the contrary, people from less corrupt societies, are more “straight forward”, honest and the like, tend to find less need to be witty and for the wrong cause.

Definitely there are people here who get kicks out of such wittiness. Who wants to be part of them? Who cares if they don’t want to be part of us? Variety is the spice of life. Sorry if you find it distasteful. That is your prerogative. If you take the blackest person from my country in the purest of south indian form, there is no imprints of Hanumanji.

It is immature to make statements out of hurt or emotions (resulting from reactions to offensive statements by other who represented you), just because you did not partake in the arguments of your representative who made offensive statements that caused reactions of which you are offended feeling hurt.

Guyana
13th April 2005, 08:10 PM
"by another" and not "other"..

Guyana
13th April 2005, 08:30 PM
Yes, according to your reps. we are low and lost culture, and according to us in response, such accusations and judgments were never brought again us. So rethink your statements instead of getting emotional about being referred to as "monkey". One of your reps. said to me on a one to one basis, that, man came from monkey when he sent me a picture. So why be so offended?

Cygnus
13th April 2005, 10:20 PM
I don't know if I should be posting this here but...

Why is it that everytime I start typing my id/pass for logging in, a little screen opens up containing words that start with the first letter of my id which is D, so to make it fast, I click on my username in that list and it is typed in but along with my PASSWORD :evil: ...so I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable this thing so that if other family members come to this site some day,....

Is this problem Window's related or does it have to do with the hub? I'll appreciate any help I can get... :)

Deep Secrets:

Try this out if you are using Internet Explorer. Go to Tools menu on the top of the browser window and go into "Internet options"---> "Content" tab---> "Auto Complete button"---> Uncheck the boxes next to 'Forms' and 'passwords'. Also don't forget to hit "clear passwords".

CAUTION:
This will erase ALL the passwords and usernames remembered by the system, so if anyone else in your house is using the same system, they will LOSE ALL of their passwords too, so beware of that.

Deep_Secrets
14th April 2005, 03:42 AM
Thanks so much, Cygnus! It worked :thumbsup: ...

geno
14th April 2005, 04:15 AM
JG! :)

>> made me feel sick at what we have today in the name of valour and bravery >>

thats why i'm having this "Scooby"!! :lol:

>> Having read puranaanooru, I was surprised pleasantly at the uncanny similarity in the samurai edicts and codes and the ones articulated by our thamizh sangam!! >>

hmm!! thats an interesting perspective!

Sangam period's brilliant heroism and melting humaneness - is awesome! It makes you all the more believe that "Kazhagath thamizh society" had been shaped by a previous 1000s of years of history and social grooming, in Kumari kandam! :D

>> I have made a mental note to read more books on the psychology behind veeram (valour). Maybe we can open a thread only for that. >>

That would be pretty complex and yet would be a fantastic idea!

Shekhar
15th April 2005, 11:54 AM
Dear hubbers, Now that JG is taking the plunge, I feel it is our duty to provide him basic survival training.
Here is a set of quiz for him to answer. It is not a test quiz but a training quiz. This is the first instalment of questionaire. Hopefully more will follow from well wisher hubbers of JG.

1. How much does a thousand rupee saree costs?
a. Rs. 1000
b. Rs. 1000 + Taxi / Fuel charges
c. Rs. 1000 + Taxi / Fuel charges + dinner expense
d. Rs. 1000 + matching blouse + matching purse + matching lipstick + matching nail polish.

2. How much does it cost to send the wife to her cousin’s marriage?
a. Train fare + Rs. 500 for sundry expenses
b. Train fare + Rs. 5000 for sundry expenses
c. Train fare + Silk Saree + earrings + gold bangle + diamond nose stud + Rs. 5000 for sundry expenses.

3. When the wife goes to cousin’s marriage / Mother’s house for two days, for how many days does she go?
a. 2 days
b. 4 days
c. a week
d. depends upon husband’s ingenuity to call her back

4. When the wife says I am going to 50% discount sale for shopping, it means you end up paying
a. 50% for things you need
b. 100% for things you need
c. 150% for things you need
d. 300% for things you don’t need

5. When the wife says “Can I go to my cousin’s marriage”? She is
a. asking for your permission
b. asking for your permission + indenting for money
c. wants to know if you have any problems if she goes
d. simply intimating you of her decision and demanding payment

6. If there is more chilly in the dinner and you eyes are watering, it means
a. you have mouth ulcer
b. she is not well and hence couldn’t cook properly
c. she was busy watching TV and hence had to cook in a hurry
d. you said during break fast that the dish prepared by your mother was tastier.

7. You come back from office early. Your wife thinks
a. You came back early to give her company
b. You have come back to tell you that you are going out again
c. You have come to ogle at the next door woman who would have come for chatting
d. You are kicked out of your job

I also request blahblah the eminent husband to give a hand in training our hubber friend.

Cindy
15th April 2005, 12:08 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

a.ratchasi
15th April 2005, 12:23 PM
:lol: , Shekhar!

jaiganes
15th April 2005, 02:37 PM
Shekhar!!!
Let me answer these questions: If i am lucky.....
1.-c, 2-b,3-b,4-a,
5- none of the above. she will insist me coming to the wedding.:wink:
6-b,7-a.

There is another set of answer, I guess I can give it after some time. :lol: :rotfl:

Querida
16th April 2005, 01:50 AM
wow Shekhar how come it's only towards the end of the choices (d) you start to even make sense?!? :lol: except for 2:

c. Train fare + Silk Saree + earrings + gold bangle + diamond nose stud + Rs. 5000 for sundry expenses.

you forgot to add this but d is also the correct answer in this question 2:

d. Train fare + Silk Saree(s) + 2 sets of earrings + gold bangle(s) + diamond/ruby nose stud + Rs. 5000 for sundry expenses.

:mrgreen:

jaiganes
16th April 2005, 09:33 AM
Idhu kattupadi aagadhudaa saammeeeee!!!
(Eng translation: This seems unmanageable GOD!!!)

Shekhar
16th April 2005, 06:30 PM
Mr. JG,
You are wrong in all your answers. Of course if you knew all the right answers then you wouldn’t need any training, would you?! My estimate about you was right. Unless trained, you won’t last beyond your honeymoon. You will be doomed to be an eternal slave of your proverbial ‘better half’. So learn fast.
The last answers of all the questions are the correct answers. Make no mistake about it. Here are some more.

1. The best way to call her back from her mother’s house, is to tell her that
a. You love her terribly(!) and you are missing her very much.
b. You are sick of cooking and washing dishes.
c. You are finding it difficult to adjust time to do cooking, washing and attending office.
d. You are enjoying eating outside and having great time with friends.

2. Your wife asks you to pick her up from her friends house. You stop your car across the road and see your wife is coming out of the house.
a. She will come directly and get into the car.
b. She will come after 5 minutes saying good bye.
c. She will come after half an hour finishing the unfinished talk standing at the gate.
d. You can switch off the engine, put on the stereo and take a nap, because the time spent saying good bye at the gate cannot be less than the time spent talking inside.

3. Your wife starts getting ready for the party. You will start dressing up,
a. When she starts getting ready.
b. After half an hour of her starting to get ready.
c. When she has finished applying lipstick.
d. When she says she is fully ready and it will take just a minute more.

4. You have given her two five hundred rupee note for a purchase of Rs. 600.
a. She will immediately return the balance Rs. 400.
b. She will return the balance after you ask her.
c. She will say sorry, she had to buy something else.
d. You will simply shut up and not ask her, otherwise you will have to listen to a sermon on what a spendthrift you are, wasting money on friends and relatives and now has no shame to ask your own wife to return a paltry amount.

5. You have purchased a saree for your wife. Whether it is good or bad depends upon
a. Whether it is a silk saree or not.
b. The price of the saree.
c. The colour, print and texture and quality of the saree.
d. Whether your wife’s cousin, friend or a neighbour does not have a similar saree.

jaiganes
16th April 2005, 09:38 PM
aiyyo shekhar, answering these questions wrong might be bad after honeymoon, however if i answer D or the last option, then i would never get to see honeymoon itself. :wink:
BTW, you are tired of posting women bashing jokes in the jokes thread, that u have started "Spamming" other threads as well ???

Querida
17th April 2005, 06:41 AM
Idhu kattupadi aagadhudaa saammeeeee!!!
(Eng translation: This seems unmanageable GOD!!!)

:lol: :rotfl: :lol:

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 01:40 PM
Badri, did you get something from me? :? ...I was having a problem with sending pms earlier and I am worried it hasn't gone away.

Badri
26th April 2005, 01:44 PM
Nope...not a peep...er...pm from you, deeps!

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 01:45 PM
:evil: ...What's going on? RR, am I banned from pm sending or something? I am the only one with this problem.

blahblah
26th April 2005, 01:57 PM
:evil: ...What's going on? RR, am I banned from pm sending or something? I am the only one with this problem.

Nay Nay DS,The PM you meant to sent badri somehow got into my mail box!!! :shock:

I wonder what is happening!! :? :D

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 01:59 PM

Nay Nay DS,The PM you meant to sent badri somehow got into my mail box!!! :shock:

I wonder what is happening!! :? :D

:rotfl: Are you serious?

So I'll try your username this time so it gets to Badri :lol: . I did send it to him I am sure :? .

scorpio
26th April 2005, 02:00 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Blahblah,

Just remember - Lead us not into temptations, and deliver us from evil, hehehe

Badri
26th April 2005, 02:01 PM
Naughty Bunny...very very naughty bunny!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Where were you the whole day, mate?

scorpio
26th April 2005, 02:03 PM
bunny was working, for a change.. :lol: now, he is back in the hub for 'more important work'.

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 02:03 PM
Oh Darn!!! :evil:

Badri
26th April 2005, 02:05 PM
What's the kid oh-darning for? Maybe she understood only now???

What DS? :wink:

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 02:06 PM

Of course, mein seedhi saadhi bholi bhaali jo hoon :cry: .

Badri
26th April 2005, 02:06 PM
bunny was working, for a change.. :lol: now, he is back in the hub for 'more important work'.

All right, all right - you dont have to go on and on about it!!

Hey bunny, it is obelix roast this week...see you there!

Badri
26th April 2005, 02:07 PM

Of course, mein seedhi saadhi bholi bhaali jo hoon :cry: .

At least, I can understand and accept the innocence factor with you, DS! Unlike other people in this Hub who not only claim to be innocent, but also gather supporters to prove that they are innocent! :wink: :wink:

scorpio
26th April 2005, 02:07 PM
I'll stop here and not take on with the 'bachhi' more..

DS,

Pl. check the size of yr inbox and sent box in yr messaging. If they are full or close to full, your messages will remain in the 'outbox' and not reach the recipients, I suppose.

Badri,

I just don't gather all supporters, but 'innocent' supporters, just like me. :wink: Inam inathodu serum.

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 02:09 PM
Ah, thanks Badri! I take that as a compliment. :lol:

Scorpio, I don't have anything in there.

Oh and what is the difference between SentBox and OutBox? What messages get saved where? If they are in OutBox, does that mean they are not sent?

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 02:26 PM
Edited. Up there!

NM
26th April 2005, 02:34 PM
DS.......Einstein is my idol........pls don't let me regret chosing him...... :wink: :wink:

NM
26th April 2005, 02:36 PM
...... "supporters"

Thambi.......it's the "we" that's working............ :lol: :lol:

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 02:37 PM
DS.......Einstein is my idol........pls don't let me regret chosing him...... :wink: :wink:

:? ... :roll: . Oh darn! Again. Don't worry, my 'reputation' shouldn't hurt the electrified-hair guy as I used him!...Know what I mean?

NM
26th April 2005, 02:39 PM

:? ... :roll: . Oh darn! Again. Don't worry, my 'reputation' shouldn't hurt the electrified-hair guy!.....
Dear DS...not to worry......it was just a joke....felt like pulling yr leg as I missed out on the ragging bit. You still our thanggachi (meaning little sister...) :wink: :wink:

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 02:44 PM

:? ... :roll: . Oh darn! Again. Don't worry, my 'reputation' shouldn't hurt the electrified-hair guy!.....
Dear DS...not to worry......it was just a joke....felt like pulling yr leg as I missed out on the ragging bit. You still our thanggachi (meaning little sister...) :wink: :wink:

So you are busy looking into all that? :lol: Amusing posts, huh?

blahblah
26th April 2005, 05:25 PM
team work is less of 'me' and more of 'we'.

In bad taste! :D

Shekhar
26th April 2005, 06:14 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl:

NM
27th April 2005, 08:18 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl:Shekhar, read "eye sight" for the latest post abt CL purchase...what can I say??? Shall I change my idol?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
DS kutty...R U really really naive?????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Deep_Secrets
28th April 2005, 11:53 PM
What NM? Do you still doubt that I am so? :lol:

You are using up all the supply of :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Deep_Secrets
7th May 2005, 01:11 PM
Where's blahblah? When did he last post in here?

NM
7th May 2005, 01:13 PM
I wonder, too, DS!! :roll: :roll: :roll: Perhaps he's busy chasing mandangi in other forums!! :lol: :lol:
And, JG is busy with wedding prep I suppose :? :? :?

Deep_Secrets
7th May 2005, 01:22 PM
I wonder, too, DS!! :roll: :roll: :roll: Perhaps he's busy chasing mandangi in other forums!! :lol: :lol:
And, JG is busy with wedding prep I suppose :? :? :?

JG is getting wedded? That's nice. How about sharing some photos with us JG after you're done? :P ...Congratulations!

jaiganes
9th May 2005, 04:11 PM
DS,
sure I will do that.

stranger
10th May 2005, 04:44 AM
Here is an interesting "hub-joke" I came across!

Kumar and RC are two hubbers and they "meet" in one thread during a discussion:

------------

Kumar says: RC, long time no see friend. Hope things are going well for you.

RC replies: Kumar, I know there used to be another RC in the Forum Hub world while I used to limit my stay to PP and related threads. May be you are referring to him. But to answer you.. Things are going great here and I hope the same is with you...

Kumar "re-replies": RC, I'm pretty sure it's you. I remember your avatar. Good to know you're doing well.

-----------------
Well, finally, RC let that go!

It was really hilarious overhearing this conversation :rotfl: Such instances can happen only in the "hub-world". Right? :)

Querida
10th May 2005, 07:35 AM
:lol: true true
eh aren't you that hubber i met before...strange was it?
Guess you've improved... :P

rajasaranam
11th May 2005, 12:27 PM
Jaiganes,

Saw your marriage announcement :)
unga thavarukku ellam aayul thandanai kedaichathula romba sandhosham :lol:

Badri
11th May 2005, 12:29 PM
Enna Rajasaranam, neenga thappithu viteergal enRa sandhoshama, illai, ungaludun serthnu, innum oruvan mattikondaan enRa sandhoshama? :wink: :lol:

rajasaranam
11th May 2005, 02:34 PM
aayul thandanai anubavithu konduirukkum kaithi naan :(
JG yai siraichalaikku varaverkiraen :wink:

jaiganes
11th May 2005, 05:47 PM
Rajasaranam!
Anbuchchangiliyil pinaindha aayul kaidhiyaaga iruppadhu anbillaa paalaivanathil sudhandhira-p-paravayaaga iruppadhai-k- kaatilum maelaanadhu!
(Eng Translation: Better to be bonded for life in Love, than to be free as a free bird in desert)

Thanks for the wishes.

ManUtdGal
11th May 2005, 11:33 PM
what the hell language is that?

a.ratchasi
12th May 2005, 06:44 AM
Anbuchchangiliyil pinaindha aayul kaidhiyaaga iruppadhu anbillaa paalaivanathil sudhandhira-p-paravayaaga iruppadhai-k- kaatilum maelaanadhu!
(Eng Translation: Better to be bonded for life in Love, than to be free as a free bird in desert)

JG, super! :)

what the hell language is that?

It's beyond your comprehension anyway, whatevergal.
So why bother!

Badri
12th May 2005, 06:51 AM
a.r, a.r! Of course you'd agree with JG!!!!

Just you wait!!

There can't be so many Shekars and Badris and NOVs and Rajasaranams all going wrong!

Anyway, we understand why the likes of you or JG or the thousand others in a similar position would spout poetry! After all, everyone knows love is blind!!!

NM
12th May 2005, 07:06 AM
Badri....what's wrong with JG's post?? I thought it was sweet!! But hopefully, JG will not become another Shekhar, Badri, Nov or Rajasaranam after June...... :lol: :lol: :lol: after he finally re-gains the "sight", since love IS blind... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Badri
12th May 2005, 07:08 AM
So like a woman, NM!!!!

Look at the sweetness, forget the reality!!

NM
12th May 2005, 07:14 AM
Of course I'm a woman :evil: :evil: I pity you guys who are blind to "sweetness" in life and in reality. Never mind, carry on living in the dark.... :wink: :wink:, hopefully the light will soon come thru' and you will see that we women make life pleasant for you!! :lol: :lol:

and "if what I said can be interpreted in 2 ways, and one of them offended you, I sure meant the other one!" :wink: :wink:

NOV
12th May 2005, 07:23 AM
There can't be so many Shekars and Badris and NOVs and Rajasaranams all going wrong!you are absolutely right.

but anyway, let's spurn him on. after all misery loves company,doesn't it? :wink:

way to go JG, welcome to misery club, errrr , the married club! :roll:

a.ratchasi
12th May 2005, 07:41 AM
NM, men are anything but blind when in love! :lol: :lol:

Badri, :poke: !

NM
12th May 2005, 07:45 AM
AR...love pannum pothu kanngalei "viliththu" iruppaargalo?? Atherkku appuram, "blind"-a ayiruvaangelo?? :lol: :lol: Paavem! :lol:

Badri
12th May 2005, 07:55 AM
Atherkku appuram, "blind"-a ayiruvaangelo?? Paavem!

Atherkku appuram, "blind"-a I dont know, but Paavem is for sure!! :lol: