PDA

View Full Version : What's the story behind your username and avathar?

Pages : 1 [2]

Badri
10th March 2005, 06:15 AM
Gooshi05

That is a lovely signature line you have...did you write that or if you picked it up from someone, who's the author? It really is quite touching and inspiring.

Querida
10th March 2005, 06:47 AM
guess Badri need some ppl to flood his email box with fwds.... :P Gooshi maybe you can clue me in also usually when i get the cutesy love, friendship forwards it says this quote's author is unknown...sometimes it's kinda annoying to get so many but then again atleast i have friends to take the time to send it to me :D

Deep_Secrets
11th March 2005, 11:03 AM
Gooshi05

That is a lovely signature line you have...did you write that or if you picked it up from someone, who's the author? It really is quite touching and inspiring.
Thanks...I couldn't write something like that.... :) .....I got it from the net and there was no author...only anonymous. So that's why I haven't credited anyone.

Deep_Secrets
11th March 2005, 11:08 AM
guess Badri need some ppl to flood his email box with fwds.... :P Gooshi maybe you can clue me in also usually when i get the cutesy love, friendship forwards it says this quote's author is unknown...sometimes it's kinda annoying to get so many but then again atleast i have friends to take the time to send it to me :D

I love these kind of quotes ...especially if someone 'special' sends em to me :P. You must have tons of caring friends. Fwd some to me too :wink:

Thattai
11th March 2005, 06:39 PM
Hi!

My username is Thattai, as u can see. I use this as it brings back memories of my post-grad days, where my North Indian friends used words like idli, thattai, vada, appalam etc. to pull my leg. It was also my first time away from home and we all used to have a blast!!!! Actual incidents would bore u, so I won't go into them.

And as for the avtar, I LOVE the escapades of Calvin, especially when he is in one of his fllights of fancy, which is how this one came about... as of now, am happy with it, and don't see myself changing it for a while...

jaiganes
11th March 2005, 09:28 PM
Thattai!
please introduceyour other friends like cheedai, nei murukku, mano uppu, thaekuzhal, ellurundai and so on.
Naan potti kadai pottu pozhachuppaen (Eng translation: I will open a petty shop selling all these dishes)
:lol: jumma thamaashu.

NM
12th March 2005, 06:47 PM
Hi friends,
Am afraid I can't participate in the hub during weekdays - my company is becoming a NAZI company and am afraid I can't access the hub, even to read! The last page I have been viewing the past few days has been dated March 9th and I was really wondering whatever happened to the hubbers and today, I see that it is not the case.....!! I posted one interesting news abt Da vinci code but, today, I see that it's not posted! So, I hv to say bye to all of you.... it's been nice having those moments of blonking abt ...will try to log on in the weekends, when I hv time....but, guess weekends will be spent reading all those postings of the week!!

Happy Hubbing!!

blahblah
12th March 2005, 07:30 PM
C'mon NM!Forumhub is a cult in itself and we all follow it.Don't tell me that you don't like to be here.We all have commitments as you have but still find some time to be here.

SO BE HERE!NO EXCUSES!THIS IS AN ORDER!YOU UNDERSTAND? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mad Max
13th March 2005, 12:38 AM
Hi friends,
Am afraid I can't participate in the hub during weekdays - my company is becoming a NAZI company and am afraid I can't access the hub, even to read! The last page I have been viewing the past few days has been dated March 9th and I was really wondering whatever happened to the hubbers and today, I see that it is not the case.....!! I posted one interesting news abt Da vinci code but, today, I see that it's not posted! So, I hv to say bye to all of you.... it's been nice having those moments of blonking abt ...will try to log on in the weekends, when I hv time....but, guess weekends will be spent reading all those postings of the week!!

Happy Hubbing!!

It is a policy of a lot of big corporations not to allow their employees post to bulletin boards using company equipment. These days e-mails and other correspondence made by employees using the company network are increasingly used as evidence in lawsuits against companies.

So dont blame your company. It is the culture we live in these days that is to blame....

scorpio
14th March 2005, 10:22 AM
Hi friends,

Happy Hubbing!!

NM,

Nyayama?? Now that Jaiganes is getting caught in the 'trap' and will turn goody-goody to all female hubbers, we really need to identify the next 'ideal candidate' for blonks. :lol:
Pudhu avtaar nandraaga irukirathu. Do find time to participate!

jaiganes
14th March 2005, 10:46 AM
Hey NM!
thats bad. try to get a comp at home and post if possible. otherwise we will look forward to your posts in the weekend.
Keep the good work going. Spread the hub spirit all around.

scorpio
18th March 2005, 05:04 PM
BlahBlah,

What is this avataar? :shock: It looks like the bacteria that comes in tooth paste advt. Niro has already scared us for the day with a ghost story, why are u continuing it???

blahblah
18th March 2005, 05:16 PM
Scorpio,I am soon changing him.He is only a substitute.So don't worry.It is meant to convince some guys in History section that no BS is tolerated here. :lol:

scorpio
18th March 2005, 05:26 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope the Ladka atleast survives the monster attack!

Roshan
18th March 2005, 05:28 PM
Scorpio,I am soon changing him.He is only a substitute.So don't worry.It is meant to convince some guys in History section that no BS is tolerated here. :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Good one blahblah :thumbsup:

Akash
18th March 2005, 05:38 PM
Blah Blah, what's happening with you all on sudden?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Y r u doing this?? :lol: :lol:

Its scary :lol: :lol:

blahblah
18th March 2005, 06:01 PM
I just don't understand what you guys are talking about! :D

nirosha sen
18th March 2005, 08:14 PM
Hi!

My username is Thattai, as u can see. I use this as it brings back memories of my post-grad days, where my North Indian friends used words like idli, thattai, vada, appalam etc. to pull my leg. It was also my first time away from home and we all used to have a blast!!!! Actual incidents would bore u, so I won't go into them.

And as for the avtar, I LOVE the escapades of Calvin, especially when he is in one of his fllights of fancy, which is how this one came about... as of now, am happy with it, and don't see myself changing it for a while...

Hi Thattai, yes your name is indeed unique Pa!! But it's still better than Sambhar, isn't it????? :D

Akash
18th March 2005, 09:29 PM
Aunt Niro, Hope you don't have any connection with yr Avatar :roll: !!

But it good!! let me think about a FAN club for yr Avatar........ :wave:

Idiappam
20th March 2005, 03:55 AM
You can't force the fruit outame!! You just got to wait!

dr#
21st March 2005, 10:54 AM
this is actually a recent picture of me. it's very cold in london hence the wooly hat.

Roshan
21st March 2005, 11:00 AM
Aunt Niro, Hope you don't have any connection with yr Avatar :roll: !!

But it good!! let me think about a FAN club for yr Avatar........ :wave:

I think the 50kg Tajmahal is carrying atleast 2kgs of make up stuff on her face :lol:

scorpio
21st March 2005, 11:05 AM
Roshan,

Enge Pura?? Paranthu vittadha??
adhai than shobana thedugiraargala?

Roshan
21st March 2005, 01:53 PM
adadA..sariyA kaNDupidichiteenga.. scorpio 8)

Anyways.. I just wanted to have a change of avatar for a while.. Shobana is my all time favourite hence became my avatar ! 8) :D

Roshan
21st March 2005, 01:55 PM
Scorpio,

unga avatarum ennOda avatArum.. colour mixing is almost the same. :)

scorpio
21st March 2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah Roshan. Henceforth, we think we can enjoy watching a different Shobana face every now and then, like the way niro entertains hubbers with Aish.

Hmm, one more reason for male hubbers to hub more often! 8)

Akash
21st March 2005, 02:34 PM
Hmm, one more reason for male hubbers to hub more often! 8)

Think, we guys dont have bad taste!! :twisted:
Rosh, have'nt you get any other pic? some think like.. she washed her face, atleast!!

Roshan
21st March 2005, 02:43 PM
Akash, I hardly get what you say .. :lol:

blahblah
21st March 2005, 02:50 PM
Roshan,from an innocent dove to a seductress![I hope Shobhana forgives].Ths is certainly not a promotion! :evil:

Roshan
21st March 2005, 03:06 PM
:lol: This is temporary.. I'll change it after a while. Why? dont you like Shobana? I cant imagine a Malayalee who dislikes Shobana :)

Anyways what about you ? From comical to aggressive !! :lol:

blahblah
21st March 2005, 03:20 PM
You got it wrong Roshan!I like Shobhana for sure!You see her performance in 'Manichithrathazhu' for which she recieved the national award and you will learn to respect her a an actress.'Nagavalli',the Tamil[hope you are no friend of her]dancer 'Yakshi',still makes my hair stand straight! :shock: :shock:

scorpio
21st March 2005, 03:21 PM
BlahBalh,

Bunny to Brucelee?? Still your fight with Ladka is not through????

Anyway, this is much better than the earlier 'Pepsodent kittano' :evil:

blahblah
21st March 2005, 03:24 PM
Scorpio,I was struggling to get the right guy for my avtar.Be sure that I found many 'Snape's! :lol: :lol: But I didn't want to scare you away!And when I was looking for a Bruce Lee this was the only one with the given parameters!I haven't mastered that 'Paint' thing of Gooshi yet! :lol:

My fight with Ladki is over far back as there are so many to fight me here for a share of the pie!I have give up the fight![though not fully :lol: ]

scorpio
21st March 2005, 03:28 PM
You wanted Snape?? That would be good but not sure if Ladka will get yr message correctly!

When you get into yr usual friendly mood again, pl. go back to yr bunny. It is difficult to digest you behind toothpaste germs and knock-out masters!

blahblah
21st March 2005, 03:34 PM
You wanted Snape?? That would be good but not sure if Ladka will get yr message correctly!

When you get into yr usual friendly mood again, pl. go back to yr bunny. It is difficult to digest you behind toothpaste germs and knock-out masters!

Dont worry! :lol: I am always friendly.It is just that I couldn't find a better Bruce Lee within 100x100 pixels and 6 kb.Our Bunny will be back soon. :wink:

Idiappam
21st March 2005, 05:04 PM
Ok oK OK!! I am the greatest here there and everywhere! That's final! Admin - you can close this thread!

Badri
22nd March 2005, 04:52 AM
Blahblah said:

Our Bunny will be back soon

Oh no! This transition is too sudden for us lesser mortals! Blahblah...how am I to refer to you as that blahblah bunny? I had becoem rather fond of that expression...come on, please, back to the bunny...you can't do an overnight transformation from the furry bunny to fiery dragon!!!

blahblah
22nd March 2005, 12:10 PM
Oh,OK,badri potbelly!Hope you don't change your avtar too! :lol: :lol:

scorpio
22nd March 2005, 12:14 PM
Blah2,

Now, where is Brucelee?? Gone to search for the bunny? I see only a blank space in yr avtaar?

Badri
22nd March 2005, 12:29 PM
Blahblah: Me sticking to Ole' Obelix! but where, as Scorpio has so eloquently observed, is the bunny?

Cinefan
22nd March 2005, 12:36 PM
blahblah,Is your avathar under somekind of a spell where it can be seen only when you utter some mumble-jumble :? :D

Badri
22nd March 2005, 12:48 PM
Not mumble-jumble Cinefan...you have to use the perfect spell like

"Visiblo Avatarus"

Right Scorpio Akka? {The hub's own witch (?)} :lol:

scorpio
22nd March 2005, 01:32 PM
Not mumble-jumble Cinefan...you have to use the perfect spell like

"Visiblo Avatarus"

Right Scorpio Akka? {The hub's own witch (?)} :lol:

:twisted: :twisted:

scorpio
24th March 2005, 10:40 AM
Niro,

Your today's avtaar is too good. Good work by the make-up man and excellent shot by the photographer, I would say!! :wink:

Roshan
24th March 2005, 11:43 AM
Niro,

Your today's avtaar is too good. Good work by the make-up man and excellent shot by the photographer, I would say!! :wink:

That's the usual case scorpio ! :wink:

scorpio
24th March 2005, 11:53 AM
Roshan,
:lol:
Ippo Niro, Akash, Raghu ellarum adikka varuvaanga..

Why dont you also change Shobana's face with another shot? Konjam nera pakkara maadhiri image kedakkaliya?

blahblah
24th March 2005, 12:21 PM
Roshan,try a 'Nagavall' shot of Sobhana from the movie 'Manichithrathazhu' where she plays a 'Yakshi' :shock:

And scare the sleep out of me for a week or two! :roll:

Roshan
24th March 2005, 01:22 PM
Scorpio and blahblah,

I have no idea of changing my avataar to another Shobana picture. I'd try something new or my old innocent dove again next time. Actually I wanted to have a different one of Shobana's earlier. Shobana in a saari with a simple - homely look but the 100X100 is a real constraint to have the ones we like. :x

Deep_Secrets
25th March 2005, 06:01 AM
Roshan, your previous avatar suited your username excellently, liked the roshni surrounding the dove... bring it back :) :) :)

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 12:10 PM
scorpio akka!
shall i call your new harry "Aandhai Harry" meaning "Owl Harry" ? humble request.. 8) :D

scorpio
28th March 2005, 12:17 PM
prairie :twisted:

Started again?? I have marked June 17 th in my diary. Wait I'll present you with an owl that looks just like you! :poke:

jaiganes
28th March 2005, 12:23 PM
scorpio akka wrote:

Wait I'll present you with an owl that looks just like you!
If it looks like me, then it will be a beautiful prarie!! :lol: :lol:

Roshan
28th March 2005, 02:10 PM
Roshan, your previous avatar suited your username excellently, liked the roshni surrounding the dove... bring it back :) :) :)

Thanks for your compliments!! My devine dove is back !! :D

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 03:07 PM

Thanks for your compliments!! My devine dove is back !! :D

:clap:

Akash
28th March 2005, 06:15 PM
My devine dove is back !! :D

Good Rosh, this dove has washed its face atleast.... not like yr previous avatar(shobana)!!

Akash
28th March 2005, 06:24 PM
:x

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 06:33 PM
:x

What was that for? :?

Akash
28th March 2005, 06:35 PM
as you moved yr post b4 i replied!!

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 06:38 PM
as you moved yr post b4 i replied!!

I removed it because it was in the wrong place :oops: ...It was supposed to be in Favorite Hubbers...

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 03:01 PM
My devine dove is back !! :D

Good Rosh, this dove has washed its face atleast.... not like yr previous avatar(shobana)!!

Akash, that was a beautiful lady Roshan had up there. She had a lovely, golden kind of skin.... :D

Akash
29th March 2005, 03:09 PM
thats fine... even my HR is in that colour :twisted:

i have a doubt with yr avatar.... is yr name Deep is any way related to the wordings that are in yr avatar?? :roll: Kindly explain!!

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 03:11 PM
:lol: ...That's just a poor cat hanging on to the branch for all its life's worth :lol: ...I just thought it was cute...A cat stuck up there and the wordings 'oh shit' :D

scorpio
29th March 2005, 03:13 PM
Gooshi,

It looks like a cat only when I think of it as a cat and then look at it! :lol:

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 03:14 PM
Gooshi,

It looks like a cat only when I think of it as a cat and then look at it! :lol:

I know its way too small :lol: :lol: :lol: ...ok check again after 2 minutes...

Roshan
29th March 2005, 03:27 PM
Akash, that was a beautiful lady Roshan had up there. She had a lovely, golden kind of skin.... :D

Yes !! you are correct ! she is not only beautiful - but unfortunately Akash is colour blind and can see only those who are with kilos of bright foundation !! :lol:

Roshan
29th March 2005, 03:27 PM

Yes !! you are correct ! she is not only beautiful but talented too - Unfortunately Akash is colour blind and can only see those who are with kilos of bright foundation !! :lol:

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 03:29 PM
:lol: . Now Akash, :? , create a seperate topic to defend yourself, this is only for the purpose that the title states... :lol:

Akash
29th March 2005, 03:33 PM
Unfortunately Akash is colour blind and can only see those who are with kilos of bright foundation !! :lol: You may say she is talented but not Aish as "gal with kilos of make-ups" :x even she is brown, but she will wash her face atleast!!

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 03:35 PM
Unfortunately Akash is colour blind and can only see those who are with kilos of bright foundation !! :lol: You may say she is talented but not Aish as "gal with kilos of make-ups" :x even she is brown, but she will wash her face atleast!!

I think she resembled Aishwariya Rai a bit :? , except that, Akash, she had a beautiful skin color than Aishwariya :P :P :P ...

scorpio
30th March 2005, 02:44 PM
Hey DS,

Your today's avtaar is nice. So, now you have changed to cats from alka? I think Niro's disease of changing avtaars daily has caught you too...

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 02:48 PM
Hey DS,

Your today's avtaar is nice. So, now you have changed to cats from alka? I think Niro's disease of changing avtaars daily has caught you too...

I just got bored seeing the same thing everyday...(I am planning on bringing it back after I try out others :P )...I'll have a new one everyday for the next 3 or 4 days :? Hmm, Niro seems to be in the process of passing on diseases; first Pa's and now avatars and God knows what else afterwards :lol: ...Niro? No wonder she's not seen much these days :twisted: ...

Akash
31st March 2005, 10:50 AM
Scorpio,

Is it yr avatar undergoing some hair treatment?? y dont you apply some Hair Gel?? :roll:

scorpio
31st March 2005, 10:55 AM
Akash paiyya,

First you dress up yr avtaar with some clothes instead of just shoes, then you can speak of hair-styles! :evil:

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 10:55 AM
Akash wrote:

Is it yr avatar undergoing some hair treatment?? y dont you apply some Hair Gel??
I have asked this question already, but no response so far... :cry:

scorpio
31st March 2005, 10:59 AM
I wonder why do people having avtaars with mottai thalai, rettai pinnal et al are so bothered about Harry's hair!
ANyway, this is from Prisoner of azkaban poster. Next avtaar will be from the forthcoming movie-Goblet of fire, watch out!

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:00 AM
I wonder why do people having avtaars with mottai thalai, rettai pinnal et al are so bothered about Harry's hair!
ANyway, this is from Prisoner of azkaban poster. Next avtaar will be from the forthcoming movie-Goblet of fire, watch out!

Excuse me!!!! I don't believe I said anything about Harry's Hairy Quirks at all!!!!! Talk about bullying!!! Here it is in action!!!!1

Akash
31st March 2005, 11:02 AM
then you can speak of hair-styles! :evil:
I just wanted to style-up yr avatar's hair-styles some thing like my avatar!! three cuttings huh??

Regarding dressing up my avatar!! "its free nation".... Mandakkai will help me for such arguments.... let me check with him if this will prevent AIDS' spreading :shock:

Then how about some one whom you consider as his sis? even her avatar is just bad dressed.... in top of that its standing awkward :oops:

you guys are bullying me..... :cry: :cry:

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 11:02 AM
scorpio akka wrote:

wonder why do people having avtaars with mottai thalai, rettai pinnal et al are so bothered about Harry's hair!
I think in the next avatar, harry's receding hair will be prominent and the reflection is sure to damage our eyes, so everyone get your goggles ready!! :lol: 8) Hail the new "Mun Vazhukkai Harry"!! or the "Baldy Harry" :wink:

Akash
31st March 2005, 11:05 AM
Hail the new "Mun Vazhukkai Harry"!!
Hummm we know you salute to Ancient Greece, with mandakkai!!

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 11:08 AM
adhu vera thread, idhu vera thread akash kanna!
(eng translation: That is in a diff thread)
Now dont bully me in this thread and let us unite against the "Vazhukkai Harry".

Akash
31st March 2005, 11:13 AM
ok!! this thread is to bully only harry!! :wink:

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:17 AM
Perhaps we should start a "roast your Avatar" thread next!!!

scorpio
31st March 2005, 11:21 AM
Coming to think of that Badri, unnoda avtaar-a roast panrathuku evvalo periya Grill venum??

Akash-oda avtaar odi poidum. Prairie thaan vazhakkam pola mattikkum!

BTW, Congrats to Badri for becoming senior hubber!! :clap:

scorpio
31st March 2005, 11:22 AM
Aha, change of avtaar veraya.. yaaru thalaila kalla poda pore??

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:23 AM
Thanks, Scorpio Akka...Rank marithanala avatar change...

vera yaaru thalaila...vazhukkai mandai Harry thalaila thaan! :lol:

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 11:25 AM
badri wrote:

vera yaaru thalaila...vazhukkai mandai Harry thalaila thaan!
U freakin hilarious obelix. u snatched the words out of my fingers.
I salute you!!

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:27 AM
badri wrote:

vera yaaru thalaila...vazhukkai mandai Harry thalaila thaan!
U freakin hilarious obelix. u snatched the words out of my fingers.
I salute you!!

Ey...nee odha vanga poraa...inikku rombave salute adichita...pothum, konjam nalaikkum vecchuka

scorpio
31st March 2005, 11:27 AM
:lol: :lol: By the way, in the sixth book, Harry will get his license for apparating. He'll then land on rettai pinnal gundu's head only!

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:29 AM
Pooh! He's never good at his spells anyway! It is more likely he will end up with his head under Obelix's menhir!

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:30 AM
Pooh! He's never good at his spells anyway! It is more likely he will end up with his head under Obelix's menhir!

After reading my own post, I can't believe I have let Akka and her Harrymania influence me to post such yucky kindergarten thoughts!!! Yuck!! :banghead:

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 11:31 AM
akka wrote:

By the way, in the sixth book, Harry will get his license for apparating. He'll then land on rettai pinnal gundu's head only!
Adu varaikkum badri viduvaaraa, indha kallai naalaikkule thookki, ore podaa pottuda maattara? :wink:
(eng translation: badri will not wait till 6th book, by earliest, tomorrow, harry's bald head will get to hear from the obelix meteor :wink:) he he he he. :lol:

scorpio
31st March 2005, 11:35 AM

After reading my own post, I can't believe I have let Akka and her Harrymania influence me to post such yucky kindergarten thoughts!!! Yuck!! :banghead:

Ithukuthaan 'AaN Budhi Pin Budhi' -nnu solluvaanga.

Akash
31st March 2005, 11:36 AM
KIDS!!
stop pinching each other!!

jaiganes
31st March 2005, 11:37 AM
akka!
All aans (men) including Harry ?

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:37 AM
The pazhamozhi is Pen Buddhi Pinn Buddhi...

at least men realize it at some point in time or the other...women (read scorpio) have still not realized to what divine depths they have sunk in their attempt to defend their vazhukkai avatars!!!!

Thambi JG: Namakku vendam pa intha pillai vilayattellam...

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:39 AM
KIDS!!
stop pinching each other!!

Exactly Akash, Exactly!!!!!!

Miss, Miss...Harry yen thalai mela apparate pannuvennu solran miss..

Illa Miss, Obelix thaan yen thalai mela kalla poduvennu sonnan...

Illa miss, naan sollala..prairie thaan sonnan...

Akash
31st March 2005, 11:41 AM
Gundu paiyya... i thought you r grown up...
But you seems to be keep tapping the Vazukkai thalai! :P

think you guys need a seperate Referee!! :wink:

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:43 AM
Gundu paiyya... i thought you r grown up...
But you seems to be keep tapping the Vazukkai thalai! :P

think you guys need a seperate Referee!! :wink:

Good one, Akash!

Call in Roshan, she'll make the best referee! Roshan, just kidding.

Akash
31st March 2005, 11:45 AM
Thought of recommenting one else too.... ahahahaha!!

fine, where is AR?? its just a harmless question :P

a.ratchasi
31st March 2005, 11:58 AM
Badri, what is that you are carrying?

Akash, :lol2: !

Badri
31st March 2005, 11:59 AM
That's a menhir, AR...Obelix is a menhir delivery man...

Deep_Secrets
31st March 2005, 12:37 PM
That's a menhir, AR...Obelix is a menhir delivery man...

Gosh Badri, I am starting to picture you in my mind looking like that guy :shock: :shock: :shock: ...Wasn't your previous one of the same character? :?

Badri
31st March 2005, 12:40 PM
Yes, DS...like Niro and Scorpio, I have decided to stick to Obelix and change the avathar everytime my rank changes.

and don't worry...go ahead and picture me that way!

dev
31st March 2005, 06:58 PM
My fav user name I saw in this hub is"king of chennai"...

Reminds me of the song...
"King of chennai kuda varum...padaigalai paaru"...:)

Badri
1st April 2005, 08:48 AM
Hey Scorpio Akka: Check this link out! It speaks of the new Hairy Potter!!!

http://in.rediff.com/movies/2005/mar/31harry.htm

And please, do not, even in your wildest dreams think of using this as your avatar!!

Not convinced? Go and take a look at the link and you'll know why I am pleading so desperately!!! :lol:

jaiganes
1st April 2005, 09:11 AM
harry potter hair eppadiyavadhu pogattum, moonju yaen kadu kadunnu irukku? constipation aa?
(Eng translation: Let harry potter's hair be whatever it will be, but why is his face having a "constipated" look???)
Any ideas badri?

Badri
1st April 2005, 09:20 AM
harry potter hair eppadiyavadhu pogattum, moonju yaen kadu kadunnu irukku? constipation aa?
(Eng translation: Let harry potter's hair be whatever it will be, but why is his face having a "constipated" look???)
Any ideas badri?

Many, but some of them would take us into sensitive zones and then there would be protestors to say Dan Radcliffe has the right to be constipated if he chooses to, that we can't bully him into taking a laxative! :lol:

hehehewalrus
1st April 2005, 09:30 AM
I like the names of the characters, my faves were Dogmatix, Fullyautomatix the carpenter, Potbellix, Generalelectrix the electrician, Cacofonix the musician, Vitalstatistix, Unhygienix the fishmonger :lol2: :lol2:

Badri
1st April 2005, 09:32 AM
I like the names of the characters, my faves were Dogmatix, Fullyautomatix the carpenter, Potbellix, Generalelectrix the electrician, Cacofonix the musician, Vitalstatistix, Unhygienix the fishmonger :lol2: :lol2:

Yup...and how about

Hallelujah Chorus
Gluetues Maximus
Tragicomix
Geriatrix
Chief Whosemoralesarelastix
Bacteria (Unhygenix's wife...what a pair!!)
Justforkikx

Oh the list is endless...pure genuis!

scorpio
1st April 2005, 01:39 PM
Oops Badri, that was the image I had in my mind for the next avtaar :lol:

BTW, very busy today, meeting again at 2 pm and am on a long leave next week, will try to peep in next thursday probably.

Till then thambis-dont fight with each other! :lol:

JG-All the best for yr engagement this Sunday. Trust you'll never feel Chennai heat this visit.

Badri
1st April 2005, 01:42 PM
Akkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What will we do without you! We will feel desolate!!

By the way, what's the occassion of a long holiday? Children's vacation? going somewhere interesting? ENjoy!!!

ANd JG: All the best pa

scorpio
1st April 2005, 01:57 PM
vacation-ellam illai pa, children have annual exams, so padikkanum. :)

Badri
1st April 2005, 01:58 PM
Oho...for them to study you have to take vacation! And what's more, you get it even! I really want to join your company pa...

P_R
1st April 2005, 02:04 PM
If I try to upload an avatar pic it gets rejected saying the file is greater than 6KB. All the images I have are nowhere within that neighbourhood. Any trcks to overcome this ?

Badri
1st April 2005, 02:06 PM
Prabhu - reduce the size of the pic paa...use any image editing software to reduce the size of the pic to 100x100 pixels. Almost always the weight will also be controlled!

Roshan
1st April 2005, 02:16 PM
If I try to upload an avatar pic it gets rejected saying the file is greater than 6KB. All the images I have are nowhere within that neighbourhood. Any trcks to overcome this ?

Using "Photo Shop" you have to reduce the 'quality' of the picture. Reducing quality means - reducing the resolution. You get different percentages and you can select the appropriate one to reduce the size to 6 kb.

jaiganes
1st April 2005, 02:28 PM
Akka !
Have a nice vacation and thanks for the wishes.
Convey my best wishes to your daughter for her exams.
As my granmother would say to me when i am leaving for an exam,
" Best of Luck,
100 out of 100 (even if the exam is for 150)
Easy questions
"
:thumbsup:

scorpio
1st April 2005, 02:46 PM
nandri JG. One correction - I have 2 daughters and have to study both 6th and 2nd standard portions!!

Badri,

Welcome to my company any day, what to do, all my leaves are reserved for my children's exams only!! :)

jaiganes
1st April 2005, 02:56 PM
akka!
In that case, put my wishes in a for loop and tell both of them!!! :lol:

Cinefan
1st April 2005, 04:24 PM
Hey Jai,Best of luck for your engagement. :thumbsup:

Akka,wish your daughters best of luck from my side&happy studying to you too. :wink:

scorpio
1st April 2005, 05:04 PM
Cinefan thambi,

Thank you! Neenga naan padikarathaaga sonnathu joke illai, nijamave syllabus ellam finger tips-la vechurukken :)

Guyana
5th April 2005, 01:19 AM
What's the story behind your username and avathar?

Because of the "unique" blend of north and south. Here you can see the south side.

Guyana
9th April 2005, 03:42 AM
What? Did I drive some people away :banghead:

OK here is neutrality :)

Guyana
11th April 2005, 02:06 AM
"drove"

scorpio
13th April 2005, 10:21 AM
Hub anbargal anaivarukkum iniya 'Parthiba' varuda nalvaazhthukkal!

Wishing a very happy Tamil New Year to all hubbers! :D

dev
13th April 2005, 10:24 AM
Hey Scorpio,

When is Tamil NY?...I thought it's on thursday!!!...

scorpio
13th April 2005, 10:26 AM
Yes Dev, it's tomorrow -14 April, but tomorrow is a holiday u see....that's why advance vazhthukkal today itself.. he he he

dev
13th April 2005, 10:31 AM
Okie okie...Mikka nandri Scorpio... Ungalukum en iniya putthandu nalvaazhthukkal...

Cinefan
13th April 2005, 11:37 AM
S akka,
Wish you a happy tamil new year.Pasanga exams ellam aayidcha?4 days vittile kuuthu thana?

scorpio
13th April 2005, 11:44 AM
nandri cinefan, exams mudinchachu.. next 4 days I'm on vacation - to make compromises with my kids for pizhinjufying them during exams. :wink:

jaiganes
13th April 2005, 12:02 PM
akk wrote!

to make compromises with my kids for pizhinjufying them during exams.
spoken like a typical Project Manager!! :wink: :lol:
any ways enjoy!!!!

Deep_Secrets
28th April 2005, 02:09 AM
Then how about some one whom you consider as his sis? even her avatar is just bad dressed.... in top of that its standing awkward :oops:

Which was that? :?

scorpio
28th April 2005, 10:37 AM
DS,

I think this comment refers to yr old chicken avtaar. Anyway, you're back to Alka after trying animals and snow mountains and flowers.. that's good!

Deep_Secrets
28th April 2005, 11:30 AM
Oh that one! :lol: ...I liked it because it was so bright yellow. And I'll stick to the previous one from now on :D .

Badri
28th April 2005, 11:38 AM
Which reminds me...Akash has been missing for quite some time now!

scorpio
28th April 2005, 05:07 PM
Roshan,

pudhiya shobana avtaar azhagaaga ulladhu. Oru vazhiya 6kb-kkula ulla photo-va pidichuteenga pola!

Roshan
28th April 2005, 05:52 PM
Thanks ! Yeah I too loved that still !! innaikku kumudam online edition arasu bathilgaL section-la pidichEn antha still-a. But had to modify it to suit the hub requirements 100x100 and < 6 kb.

Scorpio,

YOur signature reminds me of another simple quote on team work - which I have put up in my cabin in office - "Work at working together" . :)

scorpio
28th April 2005, 06:11 PM
Oh -ARasu badhilgal-la Jo and Shobana comparison-ai solreengala? Hilarious-aa irunthathu.

BTW, last week arasu oru ganguly joke sonnare, padicheengala? :wink:

Roshan
28th April 2005, 06:16 PM
Oh -ARasu badhilgal-la Jo and Shobana comparison-ai solreengala? Hilarious-aa irunthathu.

BTW, last week arasu oru ganguly joke sonnare, padicheengala? :wink:

Last week edition padikkala. Usually I read the hard copy version and I have not got it as yet. book shop pOga time kedekkala. But I will try and read last week's arasu bathilgaL on line shortly . But intha week Dravid paththi oru bathil irunthathu - atha paartheengaLaa?

scorpio
28th April 2005, 06:20 PM
nyabagam illai, thirumba pakkaren. BTW, I'm not a fan of Dravid. Wall-nnu sollitaanga enbatharkaaga bat-aala dokku veichu veichu romba porumaiya sodhipaar! maLa maLa-nnu run rate erara mathiri yaar aadinalum pidikkum.

Roshan
28th April 2005, 06:31 PM
If I remember correct dravid paththi mattumilla.. he talks about the whole team and he says Indian team needs a good coach.

Deep_Secrets
28th April 2005, 11:26 PM
Which reminds me...Akash has been missing for quite some time now!

'No one leaves FH on a pleasant note'... :lol: . Panga liya hoga with somebody :lol: .

blahblah
29th April 2005, 02:38 PM
'No one leaves FH on a pleasant note'... :lol: . Panga liya hoga with somebody :lol: .

How true and I am sure you will soon learn to trust your own words. :lol:
I do still remember you opening a thread just for me! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cinefan
29th April 2005, 05:22 PM
BTW, I'm not a fan of Dravid. Wall-nnu sollitaanga enbatharkaaga bat-aala dokku veichu veichu romba porumaiya sodhipaar! maLa maLa-nnu run rate erara mathiri yaar aadinalum pidikkum.

Yennakka,oru 3 to 4 years back iruntha Dravid-a pathi pesarengala.Ippo avar thaan ellame.Sachin kodai mazhai madhiri,Sehwag,Yuvraj puyal madhiri,ganguly-no comments.Namma Dravid thaan thendral maadhiri,veesikitte irukkum.I am a huge fan of Dravid-not a Wall but Mr.Consistent.

scorpio
29th April 2005, 06:21 PM
cinefan aka cricketfan,

Agree about Dravid's consistency but ODI-la ellam lottu vecha kovam thaanpa varudhu. Sila samayam namma batsmen ellarayum namma tail-enders ( zaheer, pathan, balaji types) kitta practice edukka sollallamannu irukkum. Avangale adichu aadara mathiri theriyuthu.

Anoushka
29th April 2005, 06:48 PM
Here is the story about my username and avtaar...

Enaku ponnu piranthal en ponnukku "Ananya" appadinu peru vaikanumnu ninaichen, "Friends" - la vara Rachel mathiri antha perai en friends avanga kozhanthaikaga vaangitu poitaanga so Anoushka was my second choice so athuve en nick name ayiduchu :)

And as for the avtar, I am a big Garfield fan so...

scorpio
29th April 2005, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the Misc section, anoushka :clap:

Anoushka
29th April 2005, 06:56 PM
neenga invite panni varama iruka mudiyum, enna HF is so addictive these days! Ozhunga time frame fix panni antha time-la mattum HF pakkam varanum, illana I will be lost in this wonderful maze...

NM
29th April 2005, 10:04 PM
Anu.....varuga varuga......!! Inthe section migavum nadraage irukkum!! :lol:

Deep_Secrets
30th April 2005, 10:06 AM

How true and I am sure you will soon learn to trust your own words. :lol:
I do still remember you opening a thread just for me! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Finally sometime to myself :roll: ...all guests gone after raiding the fridge :lol:

Blahblah I was quoting someone else from that thread so I was saying something from their point of view :wink:

Sorry guys couldn't resist posting after I said that yesterday would be the last so and so :) .

suressh
30th April 2005, 02:00 PM
:)

nyabagam illai, thirumba pakkaren. BTW, I'm not a fan of Dravid. Wall-nnu sollitaanga enbatharkaaga bat-aala dokku veichu veichu romba porumaiya sodhipaar! maLa maLa-nnu run rate erara mathiri yaar aadinalum pidikkum.

if dravid scores 50 runs, in his defence game that would be the highest individual's score of the team. the next highest would be from extras and the total runs would be less than 180.

only in those matches dravid stands like wall. please check. :)

comparing tail enders to dravid's game.... ? :x

i have never seen a better perfect complete stroke from any other cricketer.

Cinefan
2nd May 2005, 12:00 PM
Akka,
Itha konjam padinga.

http://sify.com/sports/columns/fullstory.php?id=13731840

scorpio
2nd May 2005, 12:09 PM
cinefan thambi,

Intha thread-a vittudunga pls. Sports-kku thani section aarambikka solli anga Dravid pathi sanda podalam. Romba digression erkanave aayiduchu.

Roshan
2nd May 2005, 12:17 PM
Enaku ponnu piranthal en ponnukku "Ananya" appadinu peru vaikanumnu ninaichen, "Friends" - la vara Rachel mathiri antha perai en friends avanga kozhanthaikaga vaangitu poitaanga so Anoushka was my second choice so athuve en nick name ayiduchu

OK I'd end the digression for you scorpio .. :)

Anoushka,

I never imagined you'd have such a different/strange story behind your user name. :) All these days I was under the impression that Anoushka was your own name :oops:

Cinefan
2nd May 2005, 05:12 PM
cinefan thambi,

Intha thread-a vittudunga pls. Sports-kku thani section aarambikka solli anga Dravid pathi sanda podalam. Romba digression erkanave aayiduchu.

Ok-kka.

Anoushka
9th May 2005, 08:16 PM
Enaku ponnu piranthal en ponnukku "Ananya" appadinu peru vaikanumnu ninaichen, "Friends" - la vara Rachel mathiri antha perai en friends avanga kozhanthaikaga vaangitu poitaanga so Anoushka was my second choice so athuve en nick name ayiduchu

OK I'd end the digression for you scorpio .. :)

Anoushka,

I never imagined you'd have such a different/strange story behind your user name. :) All these days I was under the impression that Anoushka was your own name :oops:

Roshan, I've always used my real name so far in all forums/mailing list, this is the first time I am using my nick name! Actually I don't mind creating another id with my real name and starting all over again :) What do you say Roshan?

Catalytic Converter
11th May 2005, 05:26 AM
[tscii:6a735ae448]Hello everyone
I am kind of a new hubber and do not post too many topics.

This topic interests me. I have posted like 3 replies to certain topics and even have started certain - i dončt know what it is called - threads i believe. Unfortunately - the hub administrator keeps removing them. I guess freedom of speech does not apply to this forum, but anyways....
I am the Catalytic Converter.
My name is such because I tend to have a different train of tought from most and tend to indulge and probe deeply into things people tend to stay clear from or avoid at all costs.
My ideologies and thoughts must be shown to others to allow them to understand a new way of thinking. I like to show them a new path - take them away from the vanilla way of thinking to the REAL way of thinking. I like to convert people.

Hence, the name
The Catalytic Converter (I also like cars)
:evil: [/tscii:6a735ae448]

Sanguine Sridhar
8th December 2005, 01:54 AM
Oops just now i saw this thread :P

Basically i m a basket ball player but i luv Football...and i like Beckham.Apart as a player he is a gud model too....

ssanjinika
8th December 2005, 02:15 AM
Mee too just saw this topic :lol:
Mine is a combination of my name and my best friends name :).We have been friends since kindergarden and used to use this name as our teams name when ever we took part in any competitions.The name kinda stuck after that too :p.

Sinthiya
8th December 2005, 03:23 AM
same here...nice thread...thanks for reviving this Beckham...

just a pic of Angelina Jolie, one of my fav actresses....and my name of course....

nilavupriyan
8th December 2005, 10:52 AM
just saw this thread!

my name.... :roll:

i came across a website called "www.nilacharal.com" .....im very impressed by the name.....suddenly when i decided to join hub i dint use nilacharal......thought abt a similar name ....i thought "thendral".."mazhaimegam" etc.....and then "nilavupriyan"

btw...i like to see moon in night from mottai madi!

im a kamalfan...so he is my avatar!

swathy
8th December 2005, 11:46 AM
mm regarding mine

my star is swathy.

then my avatar- i like vivekananda very much.

Lambretta
8th December 2005, 12:10 PM
then my avatar- i like vivekananda very much.
So do I! :D One of the Gr8est souls India (& even other parts of the world) has seen!
Btw, even started a thread abt him in the History & Culture secn. Ur welcome to participate there. :D

As 4 me........
Everyone wud know the story behind my avtaar (& my username as well!).......neways, Lambretta is the king of scooters in India (or rather was, b4 Bajaj took over!), Big B is the king of actors in Bollywood! Both r my favs.! So...chose them.......! :D

hi
8th December 2005, 12:23 PM
Hmm regarding my avatar "donald duck" ... it's one of my drawings... my username : "An expression of greeting" :D

Alien
8th December 2005, 12:32 PM
username : A very wiiiiiiiiild random name, that cropped up in my mind, when I was to join here :oops: ....I even never met a person with this name :lol:

Avatar : My all time favourite, versatile, charismatic, gem of an actor :thumbsup: KH !!

Sandeep
8th December 2005, 12:41 PM
Avatar : My all time favourite, versatile, charismatic, gem of an actor :thumbsup: !!

Oh :!:

I thought your avatar was Kamal Hassan :twisted:

P_R
8th December 2005, 01:57 PM
Charlie Kaufmanukkaga ellarum jOra kai thattunga !

Alien
8th December 2005, 02:00 PM
I thought your avatar was Kamal Hassan :twisted:
nope its, Kamal Haasan.......... :lol: :wink:
oops, I didn't get ur sarcasm there :roll:

nilavupriyan
8th December 2005, 02:05 PM
Charlie Kaufmanukkaga ellarum jOra kai thattunga !

mudiyadhu!

Alien
8th December 2005, 02:08 PM
:lol: :lol:
Nilavu , ippdi adam pidichA eppdi ?

I'll do the favor, Prabhu :clap: :clap: He deserves more !

nilavupriyan
8th December 2005, 02:26 PM
:lol: :lol:
Nilavu , ippdi adam pidichA eppdi ?

I'll do the favor, Prabhu :clap: :clap: He deserves more !

sari ok..... :clap: :clap: ....

Alien
8th December 2005, 03:04 PM
:lol: Nilavu, u seen the film Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind ?
If not watch it!! Brilliant 8-)

Sandeep
8th December 2005, 03:07 PM
Hmm regarding my avatar... it's one of my drawings... my username : "An expression of greeting" :D

WOW your drawing. You must be good with bush and paint.

nilavupriyan
8th December 2005, 03:12 PM
Hmm regarding my avatar... it's one of my drawings... my username : "An expression of greeting" :D

idhu bush-kku theriyuma?

swathy
8th December 2005, 03:15 PM

nilavupriyan
8th December 2005, 03:18 PM
:lol: Nilavu, u seen the film Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind ?
If not watch it!! Brilliant 8-)

why do u reccomend it to me? :roll: ......just like that ? or anything special in that movie?

hi
8th December 2005, 03:19 PM

Hi sandeep - Drawing is my hobby :)
Nilavu - lollu ku alavae illiya.. he meant brush :lol:

Alien
8th December 2005, 03:40 PM
why do u reccomend it to me? :roll: ......just like that ? or anything special in that movie?
Charlie Kaufman was the screenplay writer of the movie & they earned an Oscar for the screenplay, writing 8-)
Thats why I recommended that movie there ! Its brilliant & an enthralling watch 8-)

nilavupriyan
8th December 2005, 05:57 PM
Charlie Kaufman was the screenplay writer of the movie & they earned an Oscar for the screenplay, writing 8-)
Thats why I recommended that movie there ! Its brilliant & an enthralling watch 8-)

:D

Surya
9th December 2005, 07:54 AM
My avatar keeps changing.

Sometimes its Surya, then I switch to Rajini, then I switch to Chatrapathy Shivaji Maharaj, then I switch to any pic that I see on the net. Usually my avatar reflects my mood, if not my mood, then it's just a pic that I think looks cool. 8-)

My Username: That's just my real name.

Arthi
9th December 2005, 09:40 AM
Hi
Arthi is my real name.
About my avatar B4 this Krishna i was having soccer which was a cool one and used to tell me that take life very sportive, and enjoy each and every moment of life.

Arthi
9th December 2005, 09:44 AM
Hi Scorpio

Forgot to tell abt my present avatar....

Krishna likes me very much and one day he came in my dream and request to put his picture as avatar in our hub....

It said to him So be it :)

Alien
9th December 2005, 10:44 AM
What ? :shock:

Shekhar
9th December 2005, 11:12 AM
Hi Scorpio

Forgot to tell abt my present avatar....

Krishna likes me very much and one day he came in my dream and request to put his picture as avatar in our hub....

It said to him So be it :)

You Join the Police Department. You will sure become Inspector General!!! :lol: :lol:

Arthi
9th December 2005, 11:18 AM
why are u comparing my dream with Krishna with Police Department?????

Is Krishna a culprit?

RC
9th December 2005, 09:31 PM

Is Krishna a culprit?

avar thaan veNNai ellaam thirudinaarE?

Sanguine Sridhar
10th December 2005, 12:46 AM

Is Krishna a culprit?

avar thaan veNNai ellaam thirudinaarE?
Pengal manadhayum kollai adichavaracheY! :?

Shakthiprabha.
10th December 2005, 10:44 PM
Though I had given A brief(??) expl FOR my nick name, I had not given expl for my avtar.

I SIMPLY LOVE ANGELS. I feel angels bring happiness, wipe away distress. They are kind, tender, be with u at times of need.

I LOVE the qualities of an angel. My avtar, (EARLIER) was an ANGEL.

Now, the current one, THOUGH I ASSUME IS NOT AN ANGEL, it resembled an angel in some minute way.

LONG LIVE ANGELS.

Did anyone see the picture

ANGELS IN THE OUTFIELD

i simply LOVED IT.

a.ratchasi
12th December 2005, 08:43 AM
I SIMPLY LOVE ANGELS. I feel angels bring happiness, wipe away distress. They are kind, tender, be with u at times of need.

So, you only like devathais, and not ratchasis? :cry:

Lambretta
12th December 2005, 08:54 AM
:lol: :D

Sanguine Sridhar
12th December 2005, 10:39 AM

Aslong you are "Azhagana" ratchasi...no issues AR :lol:

Scale
12th December 2005, 10:49 AM
Can anyone help me

Raatchasan (Masculine) Antonym is Ratchagan (Masculine) :D

Raatchasi (Feminine) Antonym is ? (nothing as ratchagi (or) as Raatchasan itself) :roll: :?:

Is it obvious that there is no feminine gender for Saviour?

(ar mam, no offense meant sincerely)

Shakthiprabha.
12th December 2005, 11:35 AM

I dont like rakshasis. But there are exceptions

'AZHAHANA RAKSHASI' OF forum hub fame is one of them :grin:

Shakthiprabha.
12th December 2005, 11:50 AM
Can anyone help me

Raatchasan (Masculine) Antonym is Ratchagan (Masculine) :D

Raatchasi (Feminine) Antonym is ? (nothing as ratchagi (or) as Raatchasan itself) :roll: :?:

Is it obvious that there is no feminine gender for Saviour?

(ar mam, no offense meant sincerely)

I think RAKSHAGI is okei!

not sure though. Btw, rakshasan and ratshagan are not antonyms!!!

Rakshasan does not mean destroyer.

a.ratchasi
12th December 2005, 11:05 PM
'AZHAHANA RAKSHASI' OF forum hub fame is one of them

:D :D :wink:

Becks, :poke:!

Btw, Scale, Shakti is right. I don't think ratchagan is the antonym of ratchasan.

gorgeous gaayini
29th December 2005, 10:15 PM
oh i jus saw this topic.

Hmmmm well whats the story behind my user name????thinking....thinking....still thinking....oh ya, its cos gorgeous suits me and it starts with the first letter of what i am called, and gaayini is part of my name. if i had to put the full of my 1st name it will b 13 letters and it starts with k so my user name will be kalutha k_____gaayini.
jst random.

Sundar12345
13th January 2006, 10:44 AM
A part of my name is sundar and I love mathematics. In every email ID I have number like this upto 5 or 6.

I am an adrent fan of YSR the reason behind my avathar.

Sandeep
13th January 2006, 11:06 AM
who is YSR?

Sundar12345
13th January 2006, 11:08 AM
Yuvan Shankar Raja...

Lambretta
13th January 2006, 12:04 PM
Yuvan Shankar Raja...
Incidentally, even the CM of AP- Y S Rajasekhar Reddy is known as YSR here! :)

Sundar12345
13th January 2006, 12:13 PM
I failed to mention it in the first post but one may be able to guess it easily because I have written that It is the reason behind my avatar which has his photo.

Shakthiprabha.
13th January 2006, 02:42 PM
That is the pic of YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA????????? :shock:

I THOUGHT ITS UR PIC :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sundar12345
13th January 2006, 03:17 PM
:shock: Oh....Oh......
not me :smile2:
Dont mistake me for Yuvan Shankar Raja
By the way where are you from?

nms
14th January 2006, 06:18 PM
First letters of my full name is my user name.
I just wished to have a funny avathar..running jerry fitted it well.

Lambretta
14th January 2006, 06:24 PM
I always thot Jerry was cute too! :D

dev
14th January 2006, 06:48 PM
username- 1/3rd my full name... Avatar- this is the one I liked at first sight when browsing thru the avatars...:)

Lambretta
14th January 2006, 06:54 PM
username- 1/3rd my full name...
1/3rd? :? Hmm.....I've been guessing- is it Devika?? Devyani?? Nope tat sounds 1/2....... :D

dev
14th January 2006, 07:04 PM
My name is pretty hard to be guessed!!!... take a few more chances, Lamby... :)

Lambretta
14th January 2006, 07:06 PM
My name is pretty hard to be guessed!!!... take a few more chances, Lamby... :)
OKKkkkkkkkkk....jus got a couple more guesses:
Devakumari??
Devapriya??
These sound long enuff to make 'Dev' 1/3rd of a name! :wink:

dev
14th January 2006, 07:10 PM
hahahaha... ellam thappu pa... want to take more gusses???...

karuvaadu
14th January 2006, 07:10 PM

How about Jumping Jerry? Cause Jerry is more jupping rather than running!

username- 1/3rd my full name... Then it must be "Devdevdev" I guess :roll:

Karuvaadu is the most stinky of this hub :lol: and it ought to be stinky because just bad boy ain't bad enough. :lol:

Lambretta
14th January 2006, 07:42 PM
Later......when I can think sum up! *phew* :P :D

nms
17th January 2006, 02:56 AM

How about Jumping Jerry? Cause Jerry is more jupping rather than running!

100 X 100 kkulla voda mudiyalai ...kuthikka thaan mudiyudhu .. :roll: :lol:

Alan
17th January 2006, 08:41 AM
Later......when I can think sum up! *phew* :P :D

Sreedevi?

DeviPriyanka?

Ambikadevi?

Alan
17th January 2006, 08:43 AM
My user name..............is that of a friend who passed away last year.

Lambretta
17th January 2006, 09:53 AM
Sreedevi?

DeviPriyanka?

Ambikadevi?
Nope......shez already revealed it to me in a pm! :D
it actually starts w/ Deva.....well, not sure if I can share it!......maybe u cud pm her & she'll let u know........:)

Lambretta
17th January 2006, 09:56 AM
My user name..............is that of a friend who passed away last year.
Ohh...sorry to hear tat......altho I did reckon tat cudn't be ur real name I thot it was ur nickname (my sikh friends had western nick names too)......but if u've put ur friend's name as ur ID here....tat shows how devoted a friend u wud've been to him! Really admirable!

Alan
17th January 2006, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Lamby. Well, when I first came to DM & had to think of an id, the first thing I thought of was his name. Its been a year since his death but I still remember him at least once in a day. It was a bike accident.

ssanjinika
17th January 2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Lamby. Well, when I first came to DM & had to think of an id, the first thing I thought of was his name. Its been a year since his death but I still remember him at least once in a day. It was a bike accident.
Aww!!Im real sorry to hear that.It is really admirable that you chose his name as your user name.Must have been your close friend.

Alan
17th January 2006, 09:14 PM
wow kewl topic at last!

My username story is kinda unusual. I have said it time and again in other egroups which I participate, and ppl are TIRED OF hearing it.

Anyway here it goes.

My name is Prabha. Ages back, when I used to post here (around 3 years back), I was initially posting as 'THINKER'.(too confident about my ablity i guess :lol:).

Then when I posted or replied in poetry section, ppl used to address ME AS "mr.thinker". That used to irritate me a lot.

(why is it, thinkers need to me male eh?)

THen i thought, I should keep a feminine name, (but did not wanan use my real name, for the fear of misuse)

During those days, there was a T.V serial of banupriya named
"shakthi" (MEANT TO BE USED TO REFER FORM OF LADY)

So I started posting as 'SHAKTHI'.

The prob did nto stop. "hi.mr.shakthi' used to be the replies I would get. (Why is not shakthi a female name!!)

So I started using 'Shakthipriya'. Many ppl who knew me as 'shakthi', did not like my new name.

So I went back to 'Shakthi'. Recently, I felt, nothing wrong in using my name, but not many were comfy calling me 'PRABHA'.

I had to prefix "Shakthi" to my name So thats the story of

"Shakthiprabha".

(dont bash me if its not intersting :lol:)

Now, who said, "What's in a name?",
no? Shakthi mam?

P_R
21st January 2006, 08:53 PM
username- 1/3rd my full name...

My name is pretty hard to be guessed!!!
Andrei Medvedev ?

Alan
21st January 2006, 11:27 PM
LOL!

svasu_ani
22nd January 2006, 12:03 AM
Hi

My username contains both mine (ANI)and my husbands (VASU)nick names...

and my current avathar is of my baby girl LAYA's ...

ANitha

pooja.shankar
26th January 2006, 03:10 PM
its sounds like a real name ...but it is not ...mine is a fictitious name ...