PDA

View Full Version : Aishwarya Rai in America

kinghenry
21st February 2005, 03:04 PM
Behindwoods
February 19, 2005

Aishwarya Rai was in the US for the American screening of her latest film, Bride and Prejudice. New York’s Union Square theater saw visitors waiting patiently for over 4 hours before she strode in a limousine wearing a Gucci outfit. American media was falling over to talk to her. It is also murmured that she would be acting a Hollywood film to be directed by Michael Douglas. Good luck Ash!

for updates in tamil cinema visit www.behindwoods.com[/url]

bamboo
18th April 2005, 04:03 PM
This 35 year old aishwarya is going to act in some hollywood movie ,fine!
But why do some donkeys get exited about that.She can`t even come out without her makeup.She looks like a perfect grandma,With her always hanging mouth.She creates a feeling that she is dirty.

I`m not against her or anything ,But there are way beyond beauties other than her.She is a old hag who can`t even smile properly.
Poor old aish.
Some grandpas are really funny to look with her

Surya
19th April 2005, 12:21 AM
bamboo,
U've got a strange taste in women!! :lol2:

HindustaniLadka
19th April 2005, 11:40 AM
But why do some donkeys get exited about that.She can`t even come out without her makeup.She looks like a perfect grandma,With her always hanging mouth.She creates a feeling that she is dirty.

I`m not against her or anything ,But there are way beyond beauties other than her.She is a old hag who can`t even smile properly.
Poor old aish.

wow...i think you are the only Indians in the world that feels this way.

Deep_Secrets
19th April 2005, 11:44 AM
I think it's a jealous 'she' :lol2: ...

Deep_Secrets
19th April 2005, 11:45 AM
-Deleted- (same as above)

sanju
19th April 2005, 01:08 PM
I think it's a jealous 'she' :lol2: ...

you can better understand that. :wink:

chaotic whisperz
7th May 2005, 01:40 AM
Aish is the biggest punk a$$ sell out ever

Niranjana
13th May 2005, 09:58 PM
Bamboo, or whatever u call urself....U have some idiotic ideas in ur head. She is not 35. And she doesn't look like a grandma.

Even at 31, she's as sizzling and beautiful as she was 10 yrs ago, if not better.

A few individuals may have bad taste but how can the whole World go gaga over someone, whom u describe as old , dirty etc?

HindustaniLadka
14th May 2005, 12:38 AM

Poor old aish.

Yeah, i personally feel that Priyanka Chopra and Shilpa Shetty are better looking than her, but i still think Aishwarya is very good looking.

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:13 PM
have any of you seen photos of her before

surgery, makeup and stylists are the only reason she looks half decent. she looked like a sick cow before

the girl is whack lookin

akila3
7th June 2005, 05:36 AM
till now i've never heard of an indian actress who had gone through surgery. those things only exist with north american actress. almost every actress you see in america have gone through surgery to make themselves look better. Indian actress are natural beauties. Even if they're not good looking they don't go around doing surgerys.

akila3
7th June 2005, 05:47 AM
a quick video on the interview with ashiwariya rai on 60 minutes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/29/60minutes/main663862.shtml

lordstanher
7th June 2005, 02:21 PM
till now i've never heard of an indian actress who had gone through surgery. those things only exist with north american actress. almost every actress you see in america have gone through surgery to make themselves look better. Indian actress are natural beauties. Even if they're not good looking they don't go around doing surgerys.

R u sure?? :D I believe Sridevi had a plastic surgery to improve the shape of her nose b4/on entering Bollywood......if u notice it looked much different in her younger/pre-Bollywood days in Tamil/Telugu films.....no idea abt Aish tho.....

akila3
7th June 2005, 10:13 PM
maybe so, but only one in a million actresses do those type of things in india, but only one in a million don't do those things in hollywood. :lol:

lordstanher
7th June 2005, 10:55 PM
maybe so, but only one in a million actresses do those type of things in india, but only one in a million don't do those things in hollywood. :lol:

Tats prob. bcos most Hollywood/Western actresses apparently don't hav the natural beauty tat most Indian women (who, IMO, don't even require make-up) r known for! :wink: :D

chaotic whisperz
8th June 2005, 08:58 PM

and you know that how?!?!

shilipa has had her nose done... it still looks awful

HindustaniLadka
9th June 2005, 12:20 AM
:rotfl:

Why don't you post some evidence that Aishwaryta and Shilpa had nose jobs?

Girish11
9th June 2005, 10:19 AM
In the Oprah show, while giving introduction about Aish,
Oprah says she is the biggest star actress in India and
has a worldwide audience of over 5 Billion????? She charges
and equivalent of 15 million USD for every movie????

Isn't this a little too much? Who could have fed this info to
Oprah to announce during the intro?

There doesn't exist any Indian movie till date made at the
cost of 15 million USD and imagine the salary of Aish to be
approx 70 crores to act in 1 Indian movie.

Any comments?

Rgds

chaotic whisperz
9th June 2005, 11:01 PM

Why don't you post some evidence that Aishwaryta and Shilpa had nose jobs?

http://movies.indiainfo.com/profiles/shilpa.html
http://www.3to6.com/final_style/stylebhai.asp?vid=31&chk=1
http://www.rediff.com/movies/2000/jan/06mela.htm

and just look at her damn nose before and after........ you will see an OBVIOUS difference

Surya
10th June 2005, 07:29 AM
I'll bet it's better than ur nose!! :P

lordstanher
11th June 2005, 06:02 PM

Niranjana
11th June 2005, 10:03 PM
Even Rembha (previously known as Amrita) has done Plastic Surgery to sculpt her face.

HindustaniLadka
11th June 2005, 10:32 PM
O well, only a few bollywood actresses have ver done anything to dtheir bodies anyway and the things they have done are relatively minor. Mnay hollyowod actresses have completely changed their bodies, etc.

Surya
12th June 2005, 12:03 AM
Nichol Kidman! :D

Niranjana
12th June 2005, 12:11 PM
I've been seeing Aiswarya's movies.....and to be honest, I've started disliking her. She's very beautiful, no doubt. but her acting skills are to improve a lot.

I liked Sushmita in "Main Aisa hi hoon" as a career oriented, divorced mom than Aiswarya in "Kuch na Kaho". Of course, there's no need to compare them but since they have always been compared.................

chaotic whisperz
15th June 2005, 08:06 PM

how immature is that?!

and we're talking about bollywood, why cant you ppl accept that they are doing it in bollywood as well.......................................

Surya
16th June 2005, 01:04 AM

how immature is that?!

And so magically appeared the immature, (:P) emoticon!

chaotic whisperz
16th June 2005, 10:09 PM

how immature is that?!

And so magically appeared the immature, (:P) emoticon!

typical............ trying to justify your gayness