PDA

View Full Version : One-Liner Tale

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Surya
28th April 2005, 07:30 AM
A howl was heard coming from outside. Joe turned. No one. "uh...sure" Joe turned back to answer May. No One. :D

Badri
28th April 2005, 09:22 AM
Surya thambi!!!! Why bring back the ole' werewolfie from the previous story??? Anyway, if that is how you want....

Joe scrambled to the phone and rang up the agent who sold him the house.

"Um..can I speak to Brad Valent, please...yes, House Agent and...what? When? Four years ago! But that's impossible...look here, there must be a mistake - I bought this house last week, and it was Brad who'd...and you tell me he's been dead four years?"

scorpio
28th April 2005, 09:50 AM
Joe hung up the phone. He could feel himself shaking and sweating. Feeling extremely thirsty, Joe slowly walked towards the dining. He noticed something shiny lying on the floor where May was standing last.

Surya
28th April 2005, 11:43 PM
Badri anne,
I wasn't trying to bring any warewolf back. :D Unless I'm mistaken, isn't this May a ghost? :wink:

Joe picked up the object that seemed to look like a lighter. Something was carved onto the silver plated side.

NM
29th April 2005, 06:38 AM
....He turned it and saw the carving..it said "To Joe, with love"
He took the lighter, ran to the door, just in time to see the image of May fading away..... :wink:

Hi Surya! :D :D

Surya
29th April 2005, 06:44 AM
Hi NM! :D

Joe tried to move his feet to call the cops, the fire department, the hospatile someone. he didn't care who. But it felt like his feet were bolted to the ground.

nirosha sen
29th April 2005, 07:29 AM
Panting hard, gasping for air, he opened his mouth to call out but no voice came!! Panicking, his mind told him that he was slowly petrifying just like Rebecca in the Bible, when she turned to watch Sodom and Gomorrah burn into Eternal hell!!....

He clutched his heart thinking that it was going to explode, when he suddenly felt something heavy land on his chest. Fighting off, the sheer weight of that object, he felt it was soft, furry and clawed too!!

Flailing his arms about, he gave it a good thwack to dislodge it's hold on his rib-cage, when suddenly, his eyes flew open into the face of his Rottweiler, Buddy...........

nirosha sen
29th April 2005, 07:36 AM
Buddy dripping saliva and blowing hot dog-breath all over his face, had an enquiring look abt his face, as he sized up his master who seems to have awoken from yet another nightmare of his!

Buddy thought, "Now master Joe, you need to let me out soon, or I'm gonna unload right here on the bedroom carpet, okay?!!".......

Surya
29th April 2005, 08:11 AM
.................................................. ..:? :?.........................................

Nothin! I'm going blank. But I must say...shocking twist! :twisted:

Badri
29th April 2005, 08:53 AM
Was it then only a nightmare? Joe looked around confused. He was still in bed. He must've imagined it all. He laughed nervously and rose, leading Buddy to the door. As he opened the door to let Buddy out, his eyes fell on the shining silver lighter on the floor...he picked it up trembling, to see the words...To Joe, with love, May"

Surya
29th April 2005, 08:56 AM
Duh Duh Duh DuH!!! (sound effects) :D

Joe looked down at buddy. "Hi Joe" he heard coming form the kitchen.

Badri
29th April 2005, 09:14 AM
"May???" he exclaimed, shocked.

"Yeah, who else did you expect?" May smiled. "What's with you? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"Umm...what are you doing here?"

"Nice question, mister! I'm your wife, remember?"

NM
29th April 2005, 09:57 AM
"Wife :shock: :shock: "...Oh, yeah, WIFE!!!
"You bet, I had a strange dream.....".......Joe said, in a daze...

"Oh! Joe!....you still keep that lighter??", exclaimed May. "I still remember the day I gave that to you..!!!...by the way, a guy just came by, said his name was Jonathan and he was looking for his girlfriend ......forgot what he said her name was...mumbled something like "..she gave me this address..." ....

Badri
29th April 2005, 10:01 AM
Joe felt uneasy, very uneasy. He didn't have a wife, and certainly not this May...she bore an uncanny resemblance to the girl who had come...was it in a dream? Was it real?

scorpio
29th April 2005, 10:16 AM
"Joe, you look really shaken, have this cup of coffee", said she thrusting a coffee mug into his hand. Joe couldnot help staring at the unusually long nails in her hands whose sharpness resembled a shining knife.

Badri
29th April 2005, 10:32 AM
Still dazed, he took the cup from her hands. The wonderful aroma of coffee rose to his nostrils. He took a sip, and spat the contents, looking at the red spray that came out of his mouth. Was it blood?

NM
29th April 2005, 11:38 AM
"Mmmmmm....wasn't it good????? It's buddy's....heeee heee heeeee".................with that, the thin white figure vanished..!!

Joe collapsed with utter shock...

scorpio
29th April 2005, 11:58 AM
He wasn't sure if he had been there for minutes or hours, when Joe opened his eyes his body was aching as though he had been beaten red and blue. Bearing the pain, Joe's heart sank to see the now lifeless body of his pet lying in a corner.

NM
29th April 2005, 12:07 PM
Joe decided he couldn't take this anymore, he really need a break right now and a GOOD cuppa. He dashed into his room, grabbed his overnight bag, stuffed his things and ran out of the house.

As he was starting up his car, he saw a long black limo parked just at the cemetary entrance......

scorpio
29th April 2005, 12:21 PM
"Grrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrr'' groaned Joe's car without starting. 'What the hell', thought he. "Somehow, I must get out of this wretched place" . Joe started to walk towards the Limo for a lift to somehow escape from his mysterious house.

NM
29th April 2005, 12:51 PM
As he approached the limo, the door opened and a big guy stepped out. He looked somewhat familiar ..."Oh No!! He looks like that girl in my dream!!" he thought...his body went cold..."no not again!! I can't take this anymore"....he was about to black out but felt strong hands grabbing his shoulder...

scorpio
29th April 2005, 01:22 PM
"Hey Mister, what's the problem, are you not keeping well?" asked the big man. It took a little while for Joe to regain his senses. Tyring hard to push the guy's resemblence to MAy Kingston to the back of his head, Joe stammered, " Hi, I'm.. I'm.. Joe. My car.. My car.. I.. I.. need a lift to the city...er"

nirosha sen
29th April 2005, 02:43 PM
The heart monitor went dead for a while again, before it picked a faint beat and slowly steadied. Dr Brunner who had been treating Joe for over two years, just couldn't figure out exactly what keeps his patient in this recurring nightmares, each time he comes to him with yet another vivid dream at his sessions.....

Still, he had heard that hypno-therapy works as he glanced at the recent work-paper put forth by Dr Brian Weitz, an eminent psychiatrist who practised regressive therapy to unearth a clue or two with his patient, Anne. He wondered abt Joe, the same way too. Could he do that too????

Hypno-therapy is a long shot but it could very well be the tip of the ice-berg, to start a journey into Joe's mind, right to the core of his problems.........

scorpio
29th April 2005, 02:50 PM
As joe steadied himself after a couple of hours, Dr.Brunner looked at him with a fatherly affection and said, " Joe, I think it is time I look into your problem in a different angle. I have a doubt that some childhood incident has gone into the depth of your heart troubling you too much". When Joe gave a blank look he continued, " Do meet me this Friday at 10 am in my clinic, I wish to have a hypnotic session".

NM
29th April 2005, 02:58 PM
"Dr, do you think this will help?? I mean, after all this time, 2 years and 11 months, to be exact.....".....wondered Joe...
"Listen Joe, i'm trying my best here, but, you need to open up a bit, you must believe in this thing........"

scorpio
29th April 2005, 03:08 PM
Half convinced and half confused Joe left Dr Brunner's clinic. It was quite late and dark by the time he managed to reach home. As he came near the main door and scrambled for keys in his pocket, he was shocked to see May Kingston waiting for him with an eerie smile.

nirosha sen
29th April 2005, 07:03 PM
May, sweet May!! Always there in his mind that sometimes he conjures her to be so vivid that she looks almost alive!! But his sub-concious mind tells him that she does indeed live but elsewhere where she keeps coming back like a hologram image!!

Exactly what did Dr Brunner mean by hypno-therapy????? Regress him to where????? Could it be possible that he was actually blocking out a part of him deeper into another recess????? If so, who holds the key to it???? May Kingston???? Dr Brunner????? Just who??????

Joe couldn't wait long enough for that Friday appointment, because he just had it upto here!! He had to know exactly, why May is here in his head and who was/is she????.........

Querida
30th April 2005, 02:15 AM
wow great story...have exams but thought i'd peek in...hope to read more! :D

Surya
30th April 2005, 09:38 AM
:clap: :clap: Excellent!!! Have any of u read Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane. If not......READ IT!!!! It's very similar to what's been going on so far. One of the best mystery books ever written! :D

.....ok.......let's see....guns are irrelevent........grenades...nope....Violent Vampires....too late for that.....I'll try something new.

"Joe." Her sweet voice was begging him to talk to her. Joe ignored her agonizingly beautiful face and continued towards the door. "You know u can't believe him hun. He's never wanted us to be together! How could you forget what he had done to us?" Her voice broke slightly. "He's taking advantage of ur situation! For god's sake Joe, none of this would have happend if u had regularly taken you medication!" 'Dr.Brunner? A villan?' Joe thought. That did ring a bell. Quick incomprehensable flashbacks ran through Joe's mind. Brunner......May.....what is reality? "Look at me Joe!! Am I a figment of your imagination?? Come on, don't tell me that he's gotten a hold of you again." She broke into tears. What the hell was going on? Who the hell was May? Or brunner for that matter. He didn't remember the presence of any of them before yesterday. Or what he thought was yesterday. Were they both real...or were they both a figment of his imagination....sure as hell didn't seem like it. But lately things have not been what they seem.

Sorry....got a bit carried away. :oops: :D

Q, Welcome back. Good luck on the Xams! :thumbsup:

Regards. 8)

nirosha sen
30th April 2005, 12:26 PM
In agony, Joe drifted on and on between May and Brunner! Both in white, each pulling him in opposite directions!! They kept flitting in and out of his mind, between snatches of sleep. It went on like that until he felt the pinprick of the morning sunlight , a dazzling beam, that lit up his face threatening to flood the back of his closed eyes.......

As daybreak nudged him awake, he realised that Friday was already here and he simply had to meet Dr Brunner again for the new treatment he had been going on abt. Hypnotise him, he had said, to take him where????, he thought.

nirosha sen
30th April 2005, 05:26 PM
As soon as he reached Dr Brunner's office, the receptionist showed him into the plush but cosy interior. The psychologist was not in sight when he went in but he had the time to adjust his mind and focus on the significance of what's to happen soon.

What kind of cockamie treatment did Brunner have in mind???? Would it work????he thought for the umpteenth time, but before he could go on, Brunner came in with a serious look that hardly eased the tension he was under!

Lying down on the long chair, he awaited for Brunner to produce the pendulum that was to serve as his focus.........

scorpio
2nd May 2005, 01:31 PM
As Dr.Brunner came near, something strange struck Joe. Dr. Brunner's eyes did not look their usual brown but a compelling shade of green very similar to May Kingston. He even felt a striking resemblence to May in the doc's face. With a twisted smile, Dr. Brunner touched Joe.

coltsith
3rd May 2005, 03:30 AM
"Just try to relax, Joe." Brunner said. His hand reached behind him and pulled something from off the desk. It was a vial of some sort with a colorless liquid inside. "Drink this first..."

nirosha sen
3rd May 2005, 09:13 AM
Joe began to relax as soon as the drug hit home. For once, all his worldy worries deserted him and everything became far from his mind, like a part of him became detached from the tentacles of worries and fear that had so consumed him todate.

Dr Brunner took his time examining the lighter that Joe had passed on to him much earlier. He too was curious abt its origins and wondered on the exact circumstances that led to its coming, into Joe's keeping.......

Meanwhile, a sedated and tranquil but still conscious Joe began to drift into a state of limbo, for which he was preped for. Dr Brunner got to work soon enough, and began to swing the pendulum directly in front of Joe. As his eyes began to track the oscillating pendulum, his pupils dilated and he found himself spirraling, spirraling into another realm, free and floating towards the vortex...........

scorpio
3rd May 2005, 10:50 AM
"Joe, relax, I am taking you back by ten years now" said Dr.Brunner. Joe could hear the voice of the doctor as though he was speaking from a well. His thoughts raced back, he saw a blurry drift of images rushing by and finally he felt himself as a fifteen year old boy waiting anxiously with a rose in his hand to give it to his first love.

NM
3rd May 2005, 02:36 PM
****degression*****

scorpio, after reading yerline, enekku ithe paadenum poole irukku... .....
"naan malarodu thaniyaage yen inggu vanthen, en maharani unei kaane ododi vanthen..." :lol:
******sorry guys*******

Joe rushed to hide behind the big oak tree as he heard the bicycle bells ringing.....signalling his May is coming...just around the corner!! It's her birthday today and he wanted to be the first to literally "spring" her a surprise...He waited...

scorpio
3rd May 2005, 02:44 PM
NM,

Background music-la antha paata pottudalaam!

May Kingston was almost off her balance when Joe stopped her right in the middle of the road. Joe just could not help himself from admiring her beautiful green eys, her auburn hair and slender figure from close quarters. He sheepishly took out his right hand from behind and mustered courage to hand her the rose with a 'happy birthday' song. Just then...

NM
5th May 2005, 07:22 AM
Just then a car came to a screeching halt and out came a big-sized man, his eyes were red with fury as he walked towards May..

"How many times have I told you NOT to leave home without Bruno?? How many times do I have to tell you your life is in danger??? Now, get in the car!" shouted the big man.

Joe was stunned! His May's life is in danger? From what? who? His head was clouded with so many questions.....

arihantarihant007
15th May 2005, 12:18 AM
...questions which troubled him. Everyday was like a nightmare!! Just then he saw his sister gettin hot pudding for him!!! He was mad seeing.....

Surya
21st May 2005, 12:37 AM
WOOWOWOWOW. Sorry, but I'm lost. Can someone summarize what happened in the las 5 or so posts please? Pretty Please? :)

NM
29th June 2005, 03:34 PM
...questions which troubled him. Everyday was like a nightmare!! Just then he saw his sister gettin hot pudding for him!!! He was mad seeing.....

"this can't be true......" thought Joe, shaking his head.....
"Jenny is not here, can't be here,...she's dead......" Joe couldn't understand any of this.....

Someone was shaking him......"Joe...wake up, Joe..wake up...."

Querida
30th June 2005, 04:10 AM
NM sweetie please do not let it all be a dream! :o
if you want start another new line or finish off this one.... :D

NM
30th June 2005, 06:02 AM
Queri.....it's not a dream..remember, Joe's being hypnotised..... :D :D

Badri
30th June 2005, 09:17 AM

HUH :?: Is this still on?

Don't you people ever give up??? :lol:

NM
30th June 2005, 09:53 AM

HUH :?: Is this still on?

Don't you people ever give up??? :lol:

GIVE UP?? Badri, whatever does that word mean?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

soccer_gal
29th July 2005, 12:45 AM
I think people should have pasted the previous lines starting from page 1, and then bold whichever line they added. That would make it easier for everyone and know what the story is about :?

nirosha sen
30th July 2005, 08:36 PM
It's meandering Pa! Just add on wherever possible! All of us are equally clueless! Although, as a hint, I actually wanted to regress Joe to a different birth life/lives!!

Happy threading!! :D

Querida
23rd October 2005, 11:34 AM
hmmm hi y'all after happily concealing hard pressed smiles over R. Subras witty work i have come upon this thread again...what say you to a new start?

Our boy Jeyan always had to learn the hard way, nothing would come easy to him, like the time he...

continue please :D

Shakthiprabha.
30th October 2005, 04:08 PM
Joe... phil... all are burried querida?
Now if its jeyan, lemme do my lil contribution.
I suggest like what 'soccer_gal' said PASTE all the previous story in GREEN(OR a common color to be decided upon) AND EAch one's contribution in RED(or any other color decided upon)

(PREVIOUS)
Our boy Jeyan always had to learn the hard way, nothing would come easy to him, like the time he...

Contd...

like the time he used to have RICHA around him. She was his guardian angel, protecting him from all untoward incidents. Sheltered him under worst weather and only let him see the brighter, poise side of life. Its all seemed so new, so true that he dreaded to think its nomore a feature of present. He sat there dumb, watching the email helplessly. The email which has changed his life. Email which sent shivers down the spine. Email which he had received regarding RICHA is erratic and eerrie. He slowly looked up the clock gonging twelve midnight. The date now read 'FRIDAY THE 13TH'. NO..IT CAN BE RICHA. How can she....

(continue)

(I do not know if each one can contribute JUST ONE SENTENCE or a considerable plot of the story?!) If its not sticking to the rule, please ignore my mail and get going. I shall grasp the rule and join in soon.

Surya
3rd June 2006, 02:26 AM
Hmm...this thread is almost EXTINCT....

REVIVAL-U!! 8-)

Lets start fresh....

He logged on to MSN hoping to find her online....

Continue...

ssanjinika
3rd June 2006, 03:05 AM
And there she was online as usual..doesnt she ever go offline,he wondered not for the first time.Well..what did it matter..he was just happy to chat with her..

ab_123
3rd June 2006, 05:16 AM
But, at the back of his mind, there was a nagging question that was bothering him ...was she really whom she claimed to be?!! ............

Hulkster
3rd June 2006, 08:16 AM
Both curiosity and fear gripped him..as he tried to trace her down for clues.

ab_123
3rd June 2006, 08:35 AM
Just then, he heard the front door open. "Hi Honey, I'm home", declared his wife..... :shock:

Hulkster
3rd June 2006, 08:38 AM
Upon hearing his wife, he immediately exited his conversation like he was doing a terrible crime and went to face his wife with fearing sweat.

Surya
3rd June 2006, 09:43 AM
"hey hon!" He got up and greeted her in with a heart warming hug. She was perfect, his wife that is. 'Why am I obsessed with this cyber stranger?' he thought.

ab_123
3rd June 2006, 09:57 AM
"Ready for the Opera?" she inquired. But he had made plans for a Rendez-vous with the other woman (he just had to know if it was really HER). How was he going to get out of this one? :oops:

Surya
3rd June 2006, 10:07 AM
"I'm gonna have to take a raincheck on tonight." He said. This was bad. It was her birthday. :o :( :cry: :evil:

ab_123
3rd June 2006, 10:23 AM
"I have some errands to run" he said and scurried past her, out the door. Off to Cafe Perk. He quickly put on his wig, moustache and glasses in the car...

Surya
3rd June 2006, 11:11 PM
Wait...he's bald? :? :o

Anywayz,

He got to Cafe Perk in a few minitues. When he entered the door, he saw six people sitting in and around a couch. "Joey!" someone said. "Arlight! I'm his butt double!" He heard as he passed them on his way to the back.

ab_123
4th June 2006, 12:58 AM
(He's not bald :roll: . He is in disguise)

He settled himself in the back corner of the cafe. If she was whom she claimed to be, then he was one step close to solving his brother's murder mystery!

Surya
4th June 2006, 01:05 AM
Oh ....ok. :P

She walked in. She looked different. But it was her. The resemblance was the same from the MSN Display Pic. She wore dark glasses, a brown trenchcoat that hid something that he hoped was just his hullucination.

ramky
4th June 2006, 01:05 AM
His brother ... who in reality was not his brother at all ! .but was...

ab_123
4th June 2006, 01:40 AM
(Hope you don't mind Ramky, but I'll continue from Surya's since u both clashed...his is a little easier too :) )

So close but yet so far. He still had to get the evidence he needed... This was personal, and he intended to get it any way he could! Whether it was the right way or not!

Surya
4th June 2006, 02:04 AM
She took an empty table by the six near the couch and waited. Waited for what? For Whom? Who was she plotting against now?

ab_123
4th June 2006, 02:15 AM
He observed her every move, quietly. She seemed to be signalling someone from the table of six. "Wait!" he thought. "It couldn't be..."

ssanjinika
4th June 2006, 09:25 PM
He looked on in shock as the man slowly walked towards her..
That was Paul,his brothers best friend..
what was he doing with her???!!!He couldnt be involved ,could he ???

ramky
4th June 2006, 10:26 PM
The situation seemed to him more undecipherable than the Da Vince Code...!

ab_123
5th June 2006, 05:51 AM
Paul walked past her table and out the door, and she followed shortly behind him. "You both are not getting away from me THAT easily," he thought...

Surya
6th June 2006, 12:48 AM
He put his hands into his pockets to make sure he had his silenced .45 Dan Wesson. He did, would he need it?

ab_123
6th June 2006, 03:03 AM
Not until he could get to the truth. He quickly paced to his car to follow Paul's red Lamborgini..."Hmm, a carpenter, with a Lamborgini?" he pondered.

ssanjinika
6th June 2006, 08:11 PM
Its a good thing that the traffic was light he thought..otherwise he would have never been able to keep up with Paul.

Hulkster
6th June 2006, 08:13 PM
Just as he was busy focusing on the trails of Pauls car...a 18 wheeler was rushing furiously on the opposite of his car..

ab_123
7th June 2006, 12:31 AM
He swerved the car to the right, and then the rest was a daze. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in a room. He faintly heard two voices outside the door....

Surya
7th June 2006, 02:49 AM
"Come On Holmes! I say we Smoke Him Ese!!" He heard coming the other side of the door.

ab_123
8th June 2006, 10:44 PM
He had to think quick. He positioned himself by the wall next to the door. The surprise element was his only way out!

ramky
17th June 2006, 10:43 PM
He peeped out from the edge of the wall ... and saw a sight which shocked him beyond words !

ab_123
20th June 2006, 01:08 AM
It was his wife and his brother!!!! :shock:

(Thanks Madhu for catching that :) )

madhu
20th June 2006, 07:35 AM
his Wife... mm.. means.. wife of John :lol:

Surya
30th June 2006, 07:25 AM
His wife was for somereason speaking in a heavy mexican accent using terms like Homes and Ese? :? :lol:

Anywayz, here it goes:

His brother grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. "If we don't kill him now, he will find out!! Why don't you understand?!"

"He is my Husband!!" she replied.

kb
30th June 2006, 07:28 AM
both of them were thinking and were speechless for a moment.
then suddenly,the door knocked.. PIZZA for delivery maam.. she told sorry wrong door number.the pizza guys then went away.

Surya
30th June 2006, 07:30 AM
As they were preoccupied with the Pizzaman, John kicked the dorr open and shot his brother's Thigh.

NM
30th June 2006, 10:03 AM
The bullet just grazed his brother's thigh but ...lodged itself into his wife's leg instead :oops: :lol:

ab_123
30th June 2006, 10:04 PM
"This is my chance to escape" he thought, and bolted past the door...but soon realised that he had made a BAD decision....

Surya
1st July 2006, 03:37 AM
@ the door was a 300 pound overgrown black monstrocity with a sawed off shotgun. "Nigga get back inside foo!!!" he yelled. :lol:

Querida
1st July 2006, 03:40 AM
checking in as i said i would NM...seems like walking down memory lane...dodging bullets all the while...if you know what i mean :wink: :roll: :P

Surya
1st July 2006, 03:45 AM
haha..u should post the following one liner...one which might change the whole situation, from dodging bullets to surpricing endings. :P

ramky
1st July 2006, 03:48 AM
He ran scared for his life, bullets whizzing past his head...the staccato firing of machine guns like a rhythemic beat in tune with the sound of his running feet.

Surya
1st July 2006, 04:14 AM
Ramky!!!!!! :D :D :clap: That was an awesome Line!!! 8-) I can't follow that...:oops:...it was too good. I'll let someone else post. :D

NM
1st July 2006, 05:38 AM
checking in as i said i would NM...seems like walking down memory lane...dodging bullets all the while...if you know what i mean :wink: :roll: :P :oops: :( I really thought the story will take a different route until Surya had to come with the bullets :P

Surya
1st July 2006, 05:57 AM
:oops:

Hulkster
1st July 2006, 09:33 AM
He ran scared for his life, bullets whizzing past his head...the staccato firing of machine guns like a rhythemic beat in tune with the sound of his running feet.

Every moment each bullet fired upon him..there was a sound of death in them...and when death itself was reigining upon..a bright light of hope dawned upon him..

ssanjinika
1st July 2006, 10:12 AM
Dont check in for a few days and look what happens!!We have the brother alive plotting with his wife :lol:

Yes!!All he had to do was dodge a few more bullets and then he'd be safe!

ramky
1st July 2006, 02:04 PM

Every moment each bullet fired upon him..there was a sound of death in them...and when death itself was reigining upon..a bright light of hope dawned upon him..

He too had a gun ! Now he just has to remember where he had dumped it ( afraid that he would be framed for a murder he didnt commit ) while escaping the hot pursuit of the law.

Hulkster
2nd July 2006, 03:44 PM
As his fustration grew wider after he could not find where he left his gun...a van zoomed past him snatching him inside it and to his surprise it was his wife.

ab_123
2nd July 2006, 11:44 PM
For a few seconds, he had a sense of relief...until she took out a syringe with a very long needle.... :twisted:

Surya
4th July 2006, 04:36 AM
She jammed it into his neck....
"yeaeeeaeaeaaoooo" he screamed! It was a scream that comes out with you know with absolute certainty that you are going to be high. :lol: :P

ab_123
4th July 2006, 07:51 PM
Ayyyyoooooo....Surya!!!!! :roll:

ramky
4th July 2006, 10:08 PM
As he passed out into oblivion, the last thing he saw was the look on his wife's face - that of a spider which has ensnared a prey in its web ... and looking forward with glee to finishing it off !

rami
5th July 2006, 03:40 PM
She smiled.. She smiled after 7 long, lonely, sad and cruel years. She had not killed but put an end to the trauma in her life.

ramky
5th July 2006, 04:13 PM
7 years of her life wasted bcos of this man lying before her ! ..... her mind went into a flash back ... how it had all started 7 years ago when she had visited the temple of the Lord of the Seven Hills in Tirupathi, as part of an archeological team - to study the temple's architectural grandeur. What a strange coincidence the number 7 played in her life ! She had met him at gate no. 7 at the temple. They had roamed around together & courted for 7 weeks. They got married in 7 minutes at a temple. And she had found that she was pregnant after 7 months ..... !

..... and the chiming of her wristwatch brought her back to the present...

( NOW THE STORY MUST MOVE IN QUANTUM LEAPS AND JUMPS, LIKE A HOLLYWOOD FILM. NOT LIKE A TV SERIAL !
COMMON PPL, USE UR IMAGINATION TO THE FULLEST AND LETS PRODUCE A RACY & EXCITING TALE ! )

ssanjinika
5th July 2006, 09:23 PM
7 years of her life wasted bcos of this man lying before her ! ..... her mind went into a flash back ... how it had all started 7 years ago when she had visited the temple of the Lord of the Seven Hills in Tirupathi, as part of an archeological team - to study the temple's architectural grandeur. What a strange coincidence the number 7 played in her life ! She had met him at gate no. 7 at the temple. They had roamed around together & courted for 7 weeks. They got married in 7 minutes at a temple. And she had found that she was pregnant after 7 months ..... !

( NOW THE STORY MUST MOVE IN QUANTUM LEAPS AND JUMPS, LIKE A HOLLYWOOD FILM. NOT LIKE A TV SERIAL !
COMMON PPL, USE UR IMAGINATION TO THE FULLEST AND LETS PRODUCE A RACY & EXCITING TALE ! )

what was john/pauls wife doing in Tirupathi???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:
that is a huge jump,from LA to Tirupathi :lol:

Surya
6th July 2006, 02:04 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

ab_123
6th July 2006, 04:46 AM

Nalla vella 6-6-6 theme illa :lol: Anyway, getting back to the story...

Now all she had to do was to figure out how to get to the money in the bank locker and make a run for it. She was determined not to get caught this time either!!!

ramky
6th July 2006, 10:21 AM

what was john/pauls wife doing in Tirupathi???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is a huge jump,from LA to Tirupathi :lol:

SS : she went to india to study temple architecture ! :-P

i took a bit of literary artistic license to make the story spicy, and took the location to the land of spices ! :lol:

ab_123 : u cud hv linked my lines and continued from there ... :roll: neways carry on with ur original storyline :-P

rami
6th July 2006, 10:27 AM
She planned quickly. With a little money she got for herself a new wig, a walking stick, a grandma glass and a air pouch. Once her makeup was over, she looked at herself in the mirror and was satisfied. She was looking like a Roman in the Rome.

http://www.extrospection.com/archives/2004/08/IMG_7156.jpg

It seemed a miracle how her life has twisted from Tirupathi to Rome.. (Both reffered as city of 7 Hills)

ramky
6th July 2006, 07:22 PM
... and "in Rome do as Romans do" as the saying goes.. so she ....

ab_123
7th July 2006, 02:27 AM
ab_123 : u cud hv linked my lines and continued from there ... :roll: neways carry on with ur original storyline :-P

Unga story "flashback" nenaichutu proceed panniten. Sorry.

... and "in Rome do as Romans do" as the saying goes.. so she ....

So she dialed a number on her cell phone and said "Bon giorno...". She listened carefully to the man on the other end and then scribbled on her note pad "Raymondo Romano".... :lol:

Surya
7th July 2006, 02:57 AM
She felt hungry, so she dialed a number that she remembered from...oh who remembers, on her cellphone? After the thrid ring, "Ray Romano's Pizzaria" a man with a deep voice answered.

PS: I just read all the stories from page 1....:shock: :shock: W-E-I-R-D!

ab_123
7th July 2006, 03:33 AM
Ray would be the man to help her break into the Bank locker. "They had to make a flawless plan", she thought, "otherwise....." she did not even want to think about the consequences.

Surya
7th July 2006, 03:38 AM
"19:00, @ the Crow'z Nest!" She said and Hung Up.

ramky
7th July 2006, 10:26 AM
Then she put on her other disguise as a prelude to the meeting;
a necessary precaution - bcos she had learnt never to trust anyone ever in her life - a lesson she had learnt the hard way from her ex ....

//[DIG] ab_123 ( Aruna ? ) : it IS a flashback like u thot, i jez meant u cud hv linkd it in someway to the present. a/w i hv edited it now ! //[DIG]

ab_123
7th July 2006, 04:27 PM
(No probs, Ramky :) )

After a 2 hour drive, she arrived at the Crow's nest. It was a relatively secluded place.

rami
7th July 2006, 04:48 PM
Once she reached there, she started looking out for him no no .. her (him disguised as her) . Another important part of her her plan... In a visible distance she saw "HER" standing..

ab_123
8th July 2006, 12:31 AM
***Ok, I am going to call the 'wife' character Helen, for ease of narration****

Helen approached Ray cautiously. Ray handed her a folder. She was about to open the folder to see what was in it when....

ramky
8th July 2006, 01:40 AM
... when she stopped ... dreading to open the folder and see the compromising photos inside, which could incriminate her irrevocably in the case of the ....

ab_123
8th July 2006, 03:33 AM
"Wife with nine lives". She strategically flicked the folder at Ray, and grabbed her gun and held it against Ray's temple. "You ARE going to co-operate, right hon?" she asked patronizingly.

ramky
9th July 2006, 09:53 AM
What else could Ray do but co-operate ... against this smooth operator ?!
So he took out from his pocket, the keys of the bank locker and handed them over to her.

ab_123
10th July 2006, 06:09 AM
9:00 am GMT: The bank doors had just opened. Helen's heart was racing, as she walked into the bank.

ramky
10th July 2006, 09:55 AM
She was concious of the roving cameras above, watching her every move as she walked upto the teller's counter.

ab_123
11th July 2006, 02:45 AM
"Locker number 16253407 please", Helen said, handing the key to the teller. "One moment please, " said the teller, as he picked up the phone to make a call...

ramky
11th July 2006, 11:38 AM
Alarm bells ! Had the the teller got suspicious and was calling security ? Or was he making a routine check ??

ab_123
11th July 2006, 10:33 PM
****This is hilarious...Ramky and I are the only people participating :lol: *****

Ok, let's continue.....

She tried not to panic, but when she felt a gun being held tightly against her back, and a voice behind her saying "It's OVER Ms Helen"...

ssanjinika
11th July 2006, 10:35 PM
-tried to participate, but after a while it became too complicated to follow the story line :lol:

anyways carry on..

*DIGR*
aruna,are you in SFO?
*End digr*

ab_123
11th July 2006, 11:17 PM
SS: I am in WI. You can help conclude this tale, and we can start afresh. Next time around, we should stick to the ONE-line rule though. I think that makes it more unpredictable, and makes more people participate.

ab_123
12th July 2006, 08:28 PM
Ok, I propose that we start a new tale. No point in dragging the previous one (though there were a lot of loose ends). Does anyone second? If so, then, they can start. (Only one sentence).

ramky
13th July 2006, 10:40 PM
****This is hilarious...Ramky and I are the only people participating :lol: *****

Ok, let's continue.....

She tried not to panic, but when she felt a gun being held tightly against her back, and a voice behind her saying "It's OVER Ms Helen"...

Helen knew she had lost ... and all was over. Unlike Helen of Troy, she didnt even have her beauty to use as a weapon. So she used the last resort she had - she bit the cyanide capsule hidden in her mouth, and was dead in an instant. As she drifted into an eternal oblivion and as her body hit the floor, her limbs got entangled in an advertisement banner hanging nearby. The cloth of the banner fell on the dead body of Helen - draping it like a shroud. The edge of the banner fluttered aside to reveal a single word of the advertisement - FINITO !

Aruna & Sandhya : i am ok with starting a new story & have ended this one. either of you can start a new one & we can all try to stick to one sentence each !

ab_123
14th July 2006, 02:20 AM
Ramky... :clap: (BTW, nice pic of Maddy...) Nice dramatic ending!

Couple things that I learned from the last tale were:

1. Sudden twists, don't really work...the story doesn't get a chance to develop much, therefore the storyline keeps changing, and is hard to follow/continue. That was my observation.
2. We need to name the characters up front, otherwise, the "she"s and "he"s get mixed up. LOL

***********NEW*******************

Elaine finished buckling up the third child's car seat, and was ready to make her routine grocery run that morning.

Surya
14th July 2006, 03:12 AM
It was a beautiful California Spring Morning. The Smell of Freshly cut Grass had mixed in well in the air. The Birds Chirped, and Squirils played with the droplets of Dew on the dry Leaves that had comfortably taken their respective spots on her green lawn. The Sun was out and warm. She took a deep breath and exhaled. It was going to be a good day.

ab_123
14th July 2006, 09:34 PM
Elaine was about to step into the driver's seat, when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

ramky
15th July 2006, 12:30 AM
"You forgot the car keys again Darling !" Jeff said with an indulgent smile, and handed them over to her. "OMG, not again", she thought, "What would she do without Jeff around, to help her like this ?!"

[DIGR] thnx Aruna ! :ty:

ab_123
15th July 2006, 03:38 AM
As they pulled into the parking lot of Albertson's Grocery store, Elaine noticed something unusual.

Surya
15th July 2006, 05:30 AM
Three men in black suits armed with M16 ran out randomly firing into the store!! :o JUST JOKING!! :roll: :P

The Lot was Empty. No one was around. "Oh Lord!" She said as she slowly remembered why. :P

ab_123
15th July 2006, 05:54 AM
Three men in black suits armed with M16 ran out randomly firing into the store!! :o JUST JOKING!! :roll: :P

ab_123
15th July 2006, 06:35 AM
Realizing that it was the day after Christmas, and that the stores usually opened later, she attempted to start the engine back up.

ramky
16th July 2006, 09:53 AM
but the car backfired and refused to start despite repeated attempts by her. As Elaine wondered what to do now, she spotted this handsome guy leaning against the lamppost and watching her ...

ab_123
16th July 2006, 04:42 PM
She could either ask the man for help, or just call Jeff on her cellphone...she started dialing 555-, when CRASH!!!!!!!!!

ssanjinika
17th July 2006, 07:31 PM
She couldnt believe it!!!!Some one REARENDED her!!!!!Couldnt they see a van like HONDA ODYSSEY???Why the hell didnt people pay more attention she thought as she turned to pacify her babies who were howling having been scared out of their wits at the crash.Thank GOD she thought to bring the bigger car..otherwise they might have been hurt.

ab_123
18th July 2006, 08:51 AM
"Who's face did I look at before I stepped out of the house today?", she thought, feeling extremely frustrated. :oops: :lol:

ssanjinika
18th July 2006, 08:12 PM
Aruna, a decidedly Indian thought :devil:
------------------------------------------------------------

Her anger and frustration evident on her face ,she got out to confront the blind wet noodles for a brain idiot when she had her second shock in the span of 10 mins.

ab_123
19th July 2006, 03:25 AM
The "handsome" man at the lampost, was in the backseat, holding a gun upto the driver's head!!

(Yes, Sandhya (?), very Tamil movie type dialogue. haha)

ssanjinika
19th July 2006, 07:18 PM

And the driver was...it couldnt be...it was....JED???Jed her childhood sweetheart...Jed her 1st love..Jed the man who died 10 years back!!!

ab_123
21st July 2006, 06:54 AM
A lot of memories flashed in her head. "Jed...NO!!!!!!" she screamed, unable to control herself, but it was too late...

ab_123
23rd July 2006, 06:04 PM
(stumped? ok, I'll add one more line...)

Jed had successfully got the gun out of the the other man's hand and now, Jed was the one in control as he asked, "Who are you and what do you want?".

ramky
23rd July 2006, 11:56 PM
"I want my wife back" said the other man ! Elaine was shocked, more so because Jed didnt react at all !

ab_123
27th July 2006, 03:49 AM
"Well, then...do you have what I asked for....?!!" asked Jed with a smirk, not realising that Elaine was reaching for the cellphone in her pocket....

Surya
27th July 2006, 04:24 AM
I have a perfect situation here, but I don't wanna make this scene a blood bath, since I know most ppl in the thread won't like it. :oops:

ramky
28th July 2006, 01:47 AM
"Yep" said the Other man and handed over a plastic cover containing a White colored powder. As Jed took the packet from the other guy, Elaine surreptiously captured the whole transaction using her mobile phone's camera.

ab_123
2nd August 2006, 07:41 AM
Right at that moment, the cell phone started ringing..."Jeff" said the caller id, and to worsen the situation, her littlest one started crying, "Mommy, I wanna go home!!!!"..."My kids have to come first," she thought as she....

ramky
18th August 2006, 10:49 AM
... as she pocketed her mobile phone. now she had enough evidence to get herself off the hook. but....

ab_123
19th August 2006, 04:19 AM
as she tried to discretely walk back to her car, Jed called out to her, "Stop right there Elaine...", as he handcuffed the other man and stepped out of the car, "I believe we have unfinished business," he said, and proceeded to place a siren on top of his car....

seagull
23rd August 2006, 09:26 AM
...but his mind was in a turmoil. should he do by his duty and arrest Elaine ?

Hi Ramy & ab_123 :) is my story ok ?

ab_123
25th August 2006, 08:09 AM
(Hi seagull, welcome to the HUB...your continuation is great!)

"Jed was a Police Officer?" thought Elaine in shock..."but why did he wait so many years to confront her.... or was this part of his plan all along?"

ramky
25th August 2006, 09:55 PM
or maybe he was waiting all along to confront her from a position of strength ? if so, what were his intentions ?

hi seagull ! ur one liner is quite apt ! :)

seagull
25th August 2006, 10:14 PM
thanks ab_123 & Ramky :)

to continue - she remembered how he was so many years ago. such a harsh, selfish person. which was why she left him in the first place. and has he now come to have his revenge ? she was puzzled and worried.

ramky
25th August 2006, 11:37 PM
seagull : :roll:

but within a short while, she realised that her worry was an unnecessary appendage for her, which would make her vulnerable in case Jed had evil designs.

seagull
3rd September 2006, 02:25 AM
And then Jed took out the handcuffs, but rather than getting shocked, Elaine was pleasantly surprised to see it ! For it was a miniature handcuff which she had gifted him for one of his birthdays. The fact that he still kept it with him seemed to indicate that he still had feelings for her.

ramky
9th September 2006, 06:10 AM
( nice one seagull ! )

Then as if to affirm it, his next words were : "Elaine I am sorry about what happened so many years ago."...

ab_123
9th September 2006, 09:08 PM
"It's just that... I could not face you, after the accident". "I did not mean to kill him..." he broke down crying.

ramky
16th September 2006, 04:01 PM
Elaine was moved - she didnt know Jed had such scruples or even such feelings in him. But she was angry & sad - that his repentance will not bring back Cassidy...

ab_123
20th September 2006, 08:24 AM
(Ramky, I think you meant to say 'Jed, rather than Jeff...right?)

Cassidy, was a protective older brother. He never approved of Jed, and was out to prove to Elaine that Jed was nothing but trouble....

ramky
20th September 2006, 12:19 PM
... but Elaine didnt listen to him. She always argued with Cassidy when he brought up the topic of Jed. But that single incident involving Jed was an eye opener ...

Mystic
26th September 2006, 10:51 PM
Cassidy had gone to the local bar where Jed was with his friends, drinking. He had spilled Jed's drink by mistake for which Jed beat him up severly. Thats when Elaine knew that Jed was very much prone to violence.

seagull
1st October 2006, 03:50 PM
Within a week there was another fight between Jed and Cassidy, and in the scuffle Cassidy was killed accidentally. But Elaine never forgave Jed for that even though he didnt kill her brother directly.

ssanjinika
5th October 2006, 07:58 AM
Wow!!! This story is still going on??!!! Hats off to Ram and Aruna :)
Yes.. she couldnt forgive him for killing her brother ,accidently or otherwise...but she couldnt forget him either...yes..he stayed with her not quite like a scar but like an old wound which ached so constantly that it just became a part of her..

ab_123
5th October 2006, 08:49 AM
(Thanks Sandhya :) )

"I have to go Jed, the kids are waiting in the car" Elaine said walking towards the van. "How's Jess?", he asked, as if he knew the truth about her.....

ramky
6th October 2006, 11:48 PM
Elaine was taken aback - how did he know about Jess ?!! Who could have told him ?! She was at a loss for words to answer Jed.

( SS : thnx & wb to this thread ! thnx must also go to Seagull & Mystic for their participation ! )

ab_123
7th October 2006, 04:14 AM
(yes thx Mystic and Seagull)

"I have to go" she said firmly, "Please let me and my family be." She got into her car and drove off. But she knew she would have to protect Jess...from her very own father!

ssanjinika
9th October 2006, 07:44 PM
Glad to be back guys :) .
"Oh what a tangled web we weave..." was the quote which came to her mind. There was so much truth to that statement..to protect her baby she told one tiny lie and that had now snowballed into something which could destroy everything which she worked hard to achieve.

ramky
19th October 2006, 11:25 AM
.. Jed watched the receding car with an intense expression on his face - Elaine would have been very much surpirsed if she had known that it was not of anger, but of regret. Yes Jed regretted the mistakes he had committed very much, but ...

ab_123
1st November 2006, 07:58 AM
he wanted to be a part of his daughter's life...he had to go through with the rest of his plan. Elaine's dark secret was about to be exposed!

ramky
30th November 2006, 10:05 PM
But Jed had a rethink - would exposing Elaine's secret really win him back his daughter's affection ?
He thought not, so he decided that he would...

ssanjinika
2nd December 2006, 06:44 AM
Did his daugher have any inkling that the person she called DAD was not really her dad?
And what about Elaine? Exposing her would make her hate him more.But he had no choice he realised. He had open the can of worms.It was the only way...the only way to save his daughter.

ab_123
8th December 2006, 05:16 AM
Elaine pulled into the driveway, and as she turned the key to unlock the front door...."BANG"....

Querida
11th December 2006, 04:43 AM
she knew she lived in a bad neighbouhood where gun shots were a normal occurence but that one was really close

hey all! great to see this thread is still going :D

Badri
11th December 2006, 06:30 AM
A strange fear gripped her, and she whipped around, ran to her car and drove off, without even trying to see what she had heard

Hmm, so you guys are at it still, eh? :)

Querida
13th December 2006, 09:28 AM
she jammed the key in several places before it entered its proper place. She heard the deafening sound again and what seemed moments later glass shattering.

Designer
13th December 2006, 10:29 AM
And as she sped away in the car, her Mobile buzzed. The quivering voice said, "He shot me, Elaine!" !

Querida
30th December 2006, 05:35 AM
she heard the blood gurgling in his throat and the loud thwack of the cell phone falling to the floor before being consumed by a menacing silence

Wibha
30th December 2006, 05:49 AM
she screamed in fear

Querida
30th December 2006, 05:51 AM
not noticing the car careening towards the huge oak tree

Wibha
30th December 2006, 05:54 AM
she was lost and did not know what to do

hai que :D

Querida
30th December 2006, 05:59 AM
in her mind she thought: "brake,turn,brake,turn,brake..." yet her body would not obey she stayed unmoving as the car crashed into the tree. Glass, blood and bark all lay in bits upon her.

Hey Wibha!!! :D

hey...are you going to leave us hanging in kathigal...what about seetha? what about the "others" in your abode? :P

Wibha
30th December 2006, 06:02 AM
Suddenly, she felt something on her head and she was knocked down

New year's resolution to complete my srory :?

Querida
30th December 2006, 06:09 AM
he struggled for his cell phone once more...he grasped at it feeling his fingers slide over the bloodcovered buttons...

cute new years resolution! :D

Wibha
30th December 2006, 06:10 AM
is it a he or a she :roll:

Querida
30th December 2006, 06:17 AM
he the one who got shot....( funny i still don't know who it is or what the story is :P )

you can do the honours of sending our heroine upstairs :twisted:

Wibha
30th December 2006, 06:21 AM
:ty: ll do it....... even i have no idea of da story :lol:

Wibha
30th December 2006, 06:23 AM
he struggled for his cell phone once more...he grasped at it feeling his fingers slide over the bloodcovered buttons...

he walked slowly towards her

Querida
30th December 2006, 06:28 AM
:shock: :lol: i thought he was tooo far away...wow what a man! : :rotfl:

he peered into the remains of the car

Wibha
30th December 2006, 06:29 AM
he found a spanner and a screw driver

Querida
30th December 2006, 06:36 AM
and searched for his crowbar...he knew it was somewhere in the now mangled trunk

Wibha
30th December 2006, 06:45 AM
but he was not ready to search for it as he was in haste

Designer
2nd January 2007, 05:11 AM
Hi all

I am giving a brief synopsis of the story so that new comers to this thread can contribute their one liners without confusion :

Elaine has a daughter. She had an older brother Cassidy for whose accidental death, she blames Jed (her ex-husband / ex-boy friend). There's also a character Jess (illicit lover? / blackmailer? / gangster? / police detective ? / ?) who's connected with Elaine and Jed has come to know something about Jess.

At this point in the story, Elaine speeds away from her house in a car, after hearing gun shots. Her mobile buzzes and the voice at the other end says, "He has shot me!". Elaine has crashed the car & is in a daze (maybe injured?), and someone is walking towards her with a crowbar in hand.

Now to continue -

It was covered with the blood of the man he had shot. He now walked towards Elaine with the crowbar poised for assault.

Elaine looked at the approaching menace almost blinded by the shock of the crash - who IS it coming towards her ? Jed or Jess ?!

Wibha
2nd January 2007, 06:49 AM
designer anna thank you so much for da summary :redjump: as i was lost :roll:

Wibha
7th February 2007, 10:19 AM
someone continue pls :D

Designer
7th February 2007, 10:33 AM
Arshu : why dont u try ur hand :D ? jez one line will do :P

Wibha
9th February 2007, 07:03 AM
sure why not :D

Something tells her its' JED

ab_123
19th February 2007, 10:55 PM
Hi all

I am giving a brief synopsis of the story so that new comers to this thread can contribute their one liners without confusion :

Elaine has a daughter. She had an older brother Cassidy for whose accidental death, she blames Jed (her ex-husband / ex-boy friend). There's also a character Jess (illicit lover? / blackmailer? / gangster? / police detective ? / ?) who's connected with Elaine and Jed has come to know something about Jess.

At this point in the story, Elaine speeds away from her house in a car, after hearing gun shots. Her mobile buzzes and the voice at the other end says, "He has shot me!". Elaine has crashed the car & is in a daze (maybe injured?), and someone is walking towards her with a crowbar in hand.

Now to continue -

It was covered with the blood of the man he had shot. He now walked towards Elaine with the crowbar poised for assault.

Elaine looked at the approaching menace almost blinded by the shock of the crash - who IS it coming towards her ? Jed or Jess ?!

To clarify further:
Jeff is Elaine's husband, and Jess is Elaine's daughter. Jess's biological father is Jed, Elaine's ex- boyfriend...

ab_123
19th February 2007, 11:00 PM
to continue...

She tried frantically to free herself from the car, but the locks were jammed. Her fingers shivered as she tried to dial 9-1-1 on her s\cell phone....

madhu
20th February 2007, 06:52 AM
she pressed the mobile upon her ear hoping to hear the ring tone..
but the voice informed "All the lines in this route are busy !"

Wibha
20th February 2007, 07:01 AM
"what the hell is this",she said.

Shakthiprabha.
20th February 2007, 10:39 PM
She was profusely sweating by now. 'WHAT NEXT?' She thought!

madhu
20th February 2007, 10:53 PM
at last she got the solution... for her sweat. yes... she found her hand kerchief.

pavalamani pragasam
21st February 2007, 08:04 AM
But alas, she did not notice the letter that had dropped from her handbag where she reached for her handkerchief!

Wibha
21st February 2007, 08:05 AM
madhu anna :lol: even a thrilller can b made a comedy..........

but her kerchief was already wet with her sweat

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2007, 02:00 PM
( madhu :rotfl2: )

so she bent and picked up a paper napkin from the roll, "oh whats that, seems like a note!" her mind was contemplating

Designer
21st February 2007, 04:16 PM
The note she picked up was torn, crumpled and illegible, smeared with lipstick, powder and perfume; probably the impact of the accident had crushed her handbag. However on a fragment of paper she could barely make out the letters 'JE' - Jeff? or Jed? or..?

ab_123
23rd February 2007, 01:33 AM
But before she could make sense of the letter, the man with the crowbar was right by her window. She had to think quickly....with all her might she pushed open the car door, knocking the man slightly off his feet...

madhu
23rd February 2007, 04:56 AM
she heard the angry voice "maam... cant you just see what you are doing ? How can we do the road repair if public disturb us like this ?"

Wibha
23rd February 2007, 08:55 AM
she has no idea of her thoughts and actions

Designer
25th February 2007, 05:13 AM
... she had barely recovered from the accident and viewed the man with suspicion. As she looked at him closely, he seemed to look at her malevolently...

// Hi ab_123 ! wb, long time no c ? - Ramky

ab_123
27th February 2007, 05:59 AM
"Sorry sir", she apologized, still unsure of what had happened. Just then, she saw a police car approaching "Was Jed a killer?" she thought...she didn't know who to trust anymore...

(Hi Ramky...nice to c u 2)

Shakthiprabha.
27th February 2007, 08:49 AM
Car stopped right near her car with a screeeeeeech!

Wibha
27th February 2007, 08:54 AM
Who is in the car? Am i safe? she had these confused feelings within her

Shakthiprabha.
27th February 2007, 09:08 AM
Her palm was dripping sweat and the note which she wanted to read, was mashed almost into a pulp. "why me!!!" she thought

ab_123
28th February 2007, 08:01 AM
The policeman jumped out of the car and grabbed Elaine by the arm, "Lady, you are under arrest for the murder of Jed Evans...." Elaine froze in disbelief!!!

Wibha
28th February 2007, 08:05 AM
"i did not kill him. What are you talking about?", she asked in a nervous tone

Designer
28th February 2007, 08:34 AM
Sweat & tears, of threat and fears blurred her vision. As she fumbled in her handbag & took out her hankerchief, something fell from it with a metallic clink - a blood stained knife !

ab_123
28th February 2007, 08:51 AM
That was enough for the policeman to handcuff her, and push her into the backseat of the car. He then carefully picked up the knife with a handkerchief and dropped it into a plastic bag.

Surya
14th March 2007, 04:42 AM
"Sigh! This is enough to run enough electricity through you to light up Birmingham!" he whispered letting a puff of smoke which he had sucked through the half burnt ciggerette out of his mouth as he walked back to the Squad Car. 8-)

ab_123
15th March 2007, 04:37 AM
As they drove to the Jailhouse, Elaine's thoughts wandered from who was going to take care of the kids to how she was going to get out of this mess. Jeff was dead, and Jed had framed her...what was she to do now? "Think Elaine, think..." she murmured to herself...

Surya
15th March 2007, 05:13 AM
The Cuffs on her hand felt like they were getting tighter by the second. A Thought Finally Dawned On Her....The Only Way To Get Out Of The Cuffs And The Car Was...Seduction. "Officer...Oh Officer" She said in her deep Seductive Tone.

:rotfl2: :poke:

Querida
15th March 2007, 10:31 AM
:o :notthatway: be nice or i'll call the pharmacist on you! :lol: :P

"Lady don't give me any of that crap! Shut up or I'll tape your mouth shut!" growled the officer...she should have known better than to resort to such cheap tactics!

Surya
15th March 2007, 10:51 AM
:oops:

"Hmm...Must be gay" She thought to herself. "How'd the hell did u get this job?! :x " She said aloud with unwarrented fury hurting the queer cop's feelings.

"I miss San Francisco!" He snapped back at her again with equal frustration and anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:o

Looks like Elaine touched a soft spot. :cry: :rotfl2:

Querida
16th March 2007, 01:43 AM
:lol: @ Surya...

Elaine shifted her weight easing the pressure on her arms, she felt the car slow down to a stop, yet as she was pulled out there was no police station to be seen...

Surya
16th March 2007, 01:59 AM
Only a Re-Hab Center for Homophobics. :shock:

ab_123
16th March 2007, 04:33 AM

She was puzzled. Was she being "PUNK'd" ??? Sure felt like it..UNLESS...

(FOr those who don't know...PUNK'd is a show where people play a major pratical joke on a person and capture it thru hidden camera).

Wibha
16th March 2007, 04:38 AM
:lol: surya ur making dis comedy :lol:

Surya
16th March 2007, 04:45 AM
:lol: surya ur making dis comedy :lol:

Yam Irukka Bayem Yen? :huh:

Surya
16th March 2007, 04:47 AM

She was puzzled. Was she being "PUNK'd" ??? Sure felt like it..UNLESS...

(FOr those who don't know...PUNK'd is a show where people play a major pratical joke on a person and capture it thru hidden camera).

She looked out the window. Three men with well build bodies and tight shirts and pants came out to meet Officer Queer. "This Can't Be Happening! What Is Going On? Why Is Everyone Behaving Like Their Drunk or High On Weed?" :? "This Has to be a Joke! " She whispered to herself. "If it is, I'm Tellin Ya Right Now! It Ain't Funny!!" She Screamed.

Wibha
16th March 2007, 04:52 AM
But there was no reactoin :?

ab_123
17th March 2007, 11:38 PM
Just then someone came up from behind her and held a cloth over her mouth and nose, and she felt very light-headed...

Designer
17th March 2007, 11:47 PM
...her senses reeled, vision blurred, but before she keeled over and fainted, a thought came to her mind with a feeling of deja vu, 'Oh no not again' ...

afra
21st March 2007, 06:23 AM
mjkhgfodsuey6edejkekkjejecncjj;;jc;cjfujoeqppppppp ppppppppwqehriruryr72

Wibha
28th April 2007, 05:33 AM
...her senses reeled, vision blurred, but before she keeled over and fainted, a thought came to her mind with a feeling of deja vu, 'Oh no not again' ...

Am I dreaming?

ab_123
14th May 2007, 06:46 PM
She found herself in a room that she could never forget. That was where Jed had shot her brother Casey! "Elaine, over here" whispered a voice from a nearby closet.

Designer
15th May 2007, 12:42 PM
Elaine was filled with dread, but treaded to the closet with leaden legs and opened it with trepedition. She was shocked when she found that the person hiding in the closet was.....

ab_123
18th May 2007, 04:55 AM
blind folded and his mouth was covered with duct-tape...so who was the person who whispered her name? As she opened the next closet door she saw....

Hulkster
18th May 2007, 07:57 AM
a figure she expected that would never come back to haunt her again...exposed with a menacing glare and heart-eating smirk..there was the familiar phrase "Hola Elaine, What's cooking"...elaine was waiting for the worse...

Shakthiprabha.
19th May 2007, 10:17 PM
It was a tape recorder, which was adorned with a bouncing funny looking doll !

Shakthiprabha.
1st June 2007, 02:28 PM
Did I say something wrong?

Why did this thread die temporarily?

ab_123
9th June 2007, 09:16 PM
The doll's face looked a lot like her sister Emily, who now lived in Europe...or did she? Just then she heard whispers outside the door...

nirosha sen
8th September 2007, 05:42 PM
Why do they choose the oddest of times to appear?? And what are they whispering about? It was always the same guttural sounds that make no sense? What strange speak is this? And why can't she ever see them, she wondered for the umpteenth time as she looked through the peep-hole.

crazy
8th September 2007, 05:43 PM
:roll: :)

killua
4th October 2007, 12:13 AM
It's Dead, completely dead, there has been no activity for a long time

said the guy in the shadow, referring to...

Querida
22nd August 2008, 02:51 AM
It's Dead, completely dead, there has been no activity for a long time

said the guy in the shadow, referring to...

the streets all empty, so odd after all they had ever known were teeming multitudes....

MumbaiRamki
23rd January 2009, 05:19 PM
Knock .Knock. I opened the door ..Am i seeing a mirror ?

Querida
20th August 2009, 10:05 AM
Even I was surprised how much my twin brother looked like me.

RR
17th January 2021, 10:58 PM
Even I was surprised how much my twin brother looked like me.

But when I looked closer, I found a scar on his forehed that seemed to glow.