PDA

View Full Version : Guyana Indians

Pages : 1 [2]

*Urmila*
11th November 2007, 09:42 PM
So Shyam,

O! So you like to bug people, but don't like to be bugged. The other name I had in mind or think of when you cross my mind is "Baby-boy". How about that? But when I think that you could soon be married off, I don't want to call you that. :lol: I mean your wife may wonder what kind of kid is she married to. :lol:

I am not any kind of expert or have any knowledge about "classic convertible" as you do. It's all about being male and female. Most males are into such things and are much more knowledgeable.

Here in Canada, limousines are commonly used for weddings. Don't know much about Guyana. I left there many years ago and only visited twice although I always wanted to go more often.

I know what you mean about old fashion vehicles. It reminds me of some law firms that prefer to use the "old type writers" than computers and laser printers. In such an old tradition and culture of Diwali procession, I guess it will go better and look nicer with an old automobile. :)

Lambretta
11th November 2007, 11:14 PM
So Shyam,

O! So you like to bug people, but don't like to be bugged.
Hmm....well, ur right in a way.....but maybe stems from the reason tat I was bugged a lot (like way back when I was in school) but wasnt given a chance to bug neone back....! :evil: :x

The other name I had in mind or think of when you cross my mind is "Baby-boy". How about that?
Careful, 'hope it doesnt get confused with "Bad Boy" (if u may rem. :))!! :oops:

But when I think that you could soon be married off
Soon?! Woah, could I get tat lucky?! :lol: :(

I mean your wife may wonder what kind of kid is she married to. :lol:
IMHO she'd be bound to wonder tat even otherwise. :lol:

I am not any kind of expert or have any knowledge about "classic convertible" as you do. It's all about being male and female. Most males are into such things and are much more knowledgeable.
U gotta be kidding! :o :lol:
Basically everyone in the west, male or female is a lot into knoweldge on vintage/classic cars! The movement is far popular there than is here altho it certainly is gaining ground here! :)
I'l be surprised if u dont know anyone who owns a classic if not own one urself! :)

Here in Canada, limousines are commonly used for weddings.
Yeah I presume they are Cadillacs?

Don't know much about Guyana. I left there many years ago and only visited twice although I always wanted to go more often.
Well no offence w/ my saying this but this sounds too familiar a statement to me....happens to be the same case w/ most NRIs who leave India.....:|
Reminds me of last night when I had just seen my mother off at the airport (she's living in Tanzania but has visited quite often this year) & standing next to me among the other ppl. seeing their relatives off was this gent who was seeing off his daughter who looked newly married & was going most likely to the US.....he was shedding tears as he waved at her.....:|

I know what you mean about old fashion vehicles. It reminds me of some law firms that prefer to use the "old type writers" than computers and laser printers.
And also still use the "old type english" words, like hereby, here unto, hereon etc....people in the west dont seem to like the usage of such words even in formal english anymore.

*Urmila*
12th November 2007, 04:21 AM
[tscii:17e35dd58d]I am sorry you were bugged so much in school and wasn't able to fight back.

How could I or anyone ever mistake you for bad boy given how you write and what you write?

Limousines/Cadillacs are pretty much popular in all parts in the west on such occasions.

Soon?! Woah, could I get tat lucky?!

I have been sensing for some time that you want to, but trying to find the right person, which seems to be a task. You must be feeling some pressure too since your mother is away in another country and you are left alone. Welcome to the club.

My mother is around, but I do everything for myself and it has been like that for years. It's also no fun coming home to yourself. But, I am use to it. If you don't find the right person to settle with, especially in this part of the world, life could be hell. I have had many married men say to me they wish they were like me; to be free. I didn't really want it this way, but things took this direction.
Waited this long, can't find the right person, might as well stay alone. For me the good thing is, I am constantly busy and my mind is most of the time pre-occupied with what I am doing and what has to be done.

When it comes to cars, all I care about is that it works. I am not fussy.

...this gent who was seeing off his daughter who looked newly married & was going most likely to the US.....he was shedding tears as he waved at her.....

I can relate to this. Dads are like that. They don’t know when they will see you again or what will happen. Reminds me how badly my father cried when I left Guyana when I was still in my teens. I am reliving it as I talk about it and feel sad. Here is a picture of my dad standing behind the little girl in the pink:

http://chasehost.com/images/bwy1194308198u.jpg

My mother wrote me long letters long after saying how much my father was still crying. She also said the chickens in the pen were all falling/flattering and dying. May be it was a sign of what I have been facing up until now. You know what I mean.... :wink: :( :x

Well it was nice having some chats here, but I now have to get back into the swing of things. I took some time away last weekend for reasons mentioned elsewhere. Today was my first day back to doing some sports since and tomorrow hopefully, I'll be in a different mindset, which I need. So, it will be sometime again. So until… :)
[/tscii:17e35dd58d]

Malayalathaan
12th November 2007, 07:56 AM
From my experience with Guyanese and Trinidadian Indians, I feel as if the Trinidadian people are more friendlier towards Indians, rather than the Guyanese. A lot of Guyanese I have met have somewhat of an attitude, however I've met some Guyanese "madrasis" who were very friendly to me, and were eager to learn Tamil. Maybe they liked me because I was south Indian! lol
No but these fellows, I knew they were Tamilian by background just by looking at them.
Regardless, I think there needs to be an understanding between the Indians from India, and the diaspora Indians from the Caribbean

*Urmila*
13th November 2007, 02:55 AM
I feel as if the Trinidadian people are more friendlier towards Indians, rather than the Guyanese

A lot of Guyanese I have met have somewhat of an attitude, however I've met some Guyanese "madrasis" who were very friendly to me, and were eager to learn Tamil. Maybe they liked me because I was south Indian! lol

This may be so because the Indo Guyanese are mainly North Indians. Some of them have the same attitude like those in India. I remember when my brother was getting married to a girl from Punjabi background, her grandmother questioned whether his parents are Madrasi. This particular brother took more of my father's appearance and my father took more of his father's appearance. :) I am sure if it was the other way around, a madrasi looking girl and a Junjabi looking boy, there would be no marriage. Although disgruntled, it's OK for them to pass of their daughter or grandaughter (who may not have the chance of finding another groom like my brother in ways etc.).

Regardless, I think there needs to be an understanding between the Indians from India, and the diaspora Indians from the Caribbean

Precisely. And I believe I was trying to do just that with a hell of a lot of effort that may have went un-noticed.

I felt compelled to respond because I don't want you to think I have ignored you or just evading a response.

Malayalathaan
13th November 2007, 03:27 AM
>>This may be so because the Indo Guyanese are mainly North Indians.<<

I don't think so!
Other Indians (Hindi speakers), that I know have felt the same way.
I tell you one thing if Northie wants to get attitude like that in a village in Tamil Nadu...........I feel sorry for him/her.
I would say, Tamilians are the bravest, and will stand up to ANYTHING.

skanthan
13th November 2007, 06:09 PM
Hello, Urmila!

Happy belated Divali!

Regards,
Skanthavelu

*Urmila*
14th November 2007, 05:48 PM
I am seeing that Braandan made a post yesterday, but for some reason I am unable to access it. I am only able to see the post from Skanthavelu as last post.

Wonder if others are having the same problem.

Lambretta
14th November 2007, 08:51 PM
I am seeing that Braandan made a post yesterday, but for some reason I am unable to access it. I am only able to see the post from Skanthavelu as last post.

Wonder if others are having the same problem.
U mean braandan posted after skan's above post?? If so then yeah, same here! :?

*Urmila*
15th November 2007, 01:35 AM
[tscii:638d3ff2c6]
U mean braandan posted after skan's above post??

Exactly. I saw it all day yesterday and clicked on it several times. It was posted Nov. 13th at around 3:12 am (hub time - whatever that is). When I click on it I am getting Skanthavelu's post from two days ago as the last post. Once I posted (to which you responded), Braandan's post is no longer showing as last post from yesterday. Weird!

Something is not right. I remember months I made a post in the hubbers' concern thread. All of a sudden I could not find the thread. This thread is on one of the Guyana website and even from that link I could not get access. I thought the thread was removed. Recently, it was again accessible and when I looked at my last post, it seems edited. I never used the word "said" for sad. I am not an American. Even if I made a typo, I would have seen it if I was able to access the thread right after posting as I usually do to look at my post, but I couldn’t.

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=5807&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
I found out that websites could be defaced by people who do not want certain information to be publicly accessed. In my case there is a bit of that and other things.

Now I am even more curious to know what Braandan wrote.

[/tscii:638d3ff2c6]

*Urmila*
15th November 2007, 01:43 AM
Skanthavelu,

Happy belated Diwali. I thought of you and wanted to call and was expecting to hear from you much earlier. You know I was in a foul mood given what occurred about a little over a week ago. :wink: I only truly came out of that state today even though I have been hubbing. :)

NM
15th November 2007, 03:37 AM
Dear Urmila,
Thank you for sharing all those nice pictures on Diwali. Nice pictures! I enjoyed looking at them. Makes me miss home.
Take care.
NM

Braandan
18th November 2007, 02:52 PM
[tscii:98463bcaf1]
U mean braandan posted after skan's above post??

Exactly. I saw it all day yesterday and clicked on it several times. It was posted Nov. 13th at around 3:12 am (hub time - whatever that is). When I click on it I am getting Skanthavelu's post from two days ago as the last post. Once I posted (to which you responded), Braandan's post is no longer showing as last post from yesterday. Weird!

Something is not right. I remember months I made a post in the hubbers' concern thread. All of a sudden I could not find the thread. This thread is on one of the Guyana website and even from that link I could not get access. I thought the thread was removed. Recently, it was again accessible and when I looked at my last post, it seems edited. I never used the word "said" for sad. I am not an American. Even if I made a typo, I would have seen it if I was able to access the thread right after posting as I usually do to look at my post, but I couldn’t.

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=5807&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
I found out that websites could be defaced by people who do not want certain information to be publicly accessed. In my case there is a bit of that and other things.

Now I am even more curious to know what Braandan wrote.

[/tscii:98463bcaf1]

I just posted a few days ago that "from your photographs in the website you posted, you look like you have a lost a lot of weight since I saw your photos of 2002/2003".. Strangely I could not find this post myself!!! I posted that and then was too busy to hub, and I coming to hub now!!! Don't know how it disappeared..

*Urmila*
18th November 2007, 03:06 PM
[tscii:8b4cc2aec4]Braandan wrote:

I just posted a few days ago that "from your photographs in the website you posted, you look like you have a lost a lot of weight since I saw your photos of 2002/2003".. Strangely I could not find this post myself!!! I posted that and then was too busy to hub, and I coming to hub now!!! Don't know how it disappeared..

Thank you so much for confirming. At least people can see what is going on. It is for similar reasons I recently came back on hub to inform:
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=9695&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

“…I am compelled to announce ....."

Then you may have seen on page "16" of this thread, I am complaining of the original of certain pictures stolen from my residence quite recently (amongst other things):
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=2231&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

I involved the police since November 4 th, 2007. I will have to draw their attention to the disappearance of your post (see how I described it above in this page of the thread, to Lamby) since I believe they are all related acts.

The strange thing is, there is no break-in-sign to my residence, but many personal things relating to my case, you know where, have been removed. They have definitely used a key. How they got it, God knows. The police is puzzled like we are here about the dissapearance of your post relating to some of the same orignal photos you made reference to which were recently stolen.

When I found out two of the original pictures were missing, I then took out the rest from my album, scanned some and posted them on the web-site and straight away locked them all away in a vault.

Don't know what will be their next move, but know for sure this is not the end - the most recent updated part of my book.

I am up this early because I am busy writing my book.
[/tscii:8b4cc2aec4]

Braandan
21st November 2007, 09:50 PM
so u have'nt scanned and locked away your old photos?

skanthan
22nd November 2007, 06:14 AM
Braandan,

Urmila will not be available on the Hub for some time. For further information, you can PM me.

Ramona
8th July 2009, 01:43 AM
A great loss:

http://www.stabroeknews.com/2009/news/local/06/15/breaking-sri-prakash-gossai-passes-away/

Sorry for having to revive this thread in this way.

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=3520

nirosha sen
13th July 2009, 11:25 AM
:wink: reminds me of the bk, 'a house for mr Biswas'. The protoganist referred to the other family's house as the Monkey House. I guess I understand the historical ramification now.

Ramona
15th July 2009, 11:16 PM
[tscii:af634b26c1]

Quotes have been made from this very article posted on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:57 am on this very thread if not elsewhere on this hub. We can also recall in the old hub one female name Shreeya from Guyana claiming that all the culture she has left is the tying of her saree. Some of us may be aware of who she truly is and aware of the relationship of this propaganda to others from the same source.

Now that Sri Prakash Gossai died and tributes are made wherever members of the community reside and considering it’s a closely knit community, there is no doubt that the above and the full story behind it, are echoing in the community.

In years to come this story will be repeated again and again in memory of Sri Prakash Gossai where his work tells the truth, serves as a defense and is legendary.

For those with a good understanding of it, I think, will begin to understand the historical significance of this all. :wink: :wink:

It was already pointed out on thus hub or old hub, that there is the Ontario or Canadian equivalent of Sri Prakash Gossai and the number of temples in New York built by Guyanese.
[/tscii:af634b26c1]

Ramona
18th July 2009, 10:56 PM
[tscii:75a9c18120]"One of the major consequences of British colonization and imperial oppression of Indians in the Caribbean is the deprivation and erosion of their cultural and social heritage. Although Indians have contributed significantly to Guyana’s economic and social development, they continue to struggle for their heritage survival and national representation. Most importantly, Indian women have been relegated to subordinate positions as their presence continues to be limited in the social and political fabric of Guyana. Both men and women suffered tremendously at the hands of the colonizers, but Indian women suffered doubly in the patriarchal society....from the women who courageously traveled across the treacherous ocean (the kala pani) to Guyana as laborers on sugar plantations to those striving for higher education and participation in national life. They formed roots in another land, raised their children under harsh colonial conditions and post independence turmoil, and made sacrifices to give their children a better education. Their daughters continue to face many challenges where their womanhood is still under scrutiny". :x And ............. :oops: :wink: [/tscii:75a9c18120]

Ramona
27th July 2009, 10:21 PM
[tscii:a2aa3ca5ac]Just a reminder and to emphasize recent points above:

“There is a sense of urgency in this film as it follows world changing events in four continents culminating in the brutal sugar cane plantations of the Caribbean. Through out the British Empire it was thought that slavery was abolished in 1833, but the British plantation owners wouldn't have it. It reveals the trials and tribulations of both the resilent African slaves and the unsuspecting Indians from Calcutta who were sold on the golden dreams of "El Dorado" only to find themselves on a slave ship to hard labor in an unforgiving land. Each faced perils at the hands of British plantation owners who positioned these two exploited people against each other. The character of Laxman defies centuries of colonial exploitation and forces the hand of the British Empire to ultimately enforce the abolition of slavery once and for all”.

"No one make it out of this place, everywhere you go, you fall into the white man hands. They are every where".

http://www.rbcradio.com/guiana1838.html

"..The planter could also decide if an apprentice's work was not satisfactory, thus forcing the apprentice to do extra work when he could be working for wages. It was a usual practice for a planter to put an apprentice in the lock-up on a trumped-up charge to await the arrival of the magistrate on the plantation. However, the charges would be dropped just before the magistrate's arrival, but the apprentice would still have to work the extra time equivalent to the period he was jailed. On some plantations where the ex-slaves had provision grounds, the planters made it difficult to earn money from them. In many cases, the planters ordered that fruit trees should be cut down, while others prevented the ex-slaves from keeping livestock". :twisted:

"..The planters, because of their control of the Court of Policy, were able to influence the passage of laws to control the ex-slaves..". :roll:

http://www.guyana.org/features/guyanastory/chapter46.html

"The story of our Indian people thrown into a system they did not come looking for and were caught by complete surprise when the British planters enslaved those that made the early voyages from India to British colonies in the West Indies."

“……. plays the part of Urmila, a young innocent girl from Calcutta trapped in the system of indentureship”.

http://www.indocaribbeanworld.com/archives/october6/index2.html
[/tscii:a2aa3ca5ac]

Ramona
17th September 2009, 04:53 AM
[tscii:0dfa8114f3]

Quotes have been made from this very article posted on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:57 am on this very thread if not elsewhere on this hub. We can also recall in the old hub one female name Shreeya from Guyana claiming that all the culture she has left is the tying of her saree. Some of us may be aware of who she truly is and aware of the relationship of this propaganda to others from the same source.

Now that Sri Prakash Gossai died and tributes are made wherever members of the community reside and considering it’s a closely knit community, there is no doubt that the above and the full story behind it, are echoing in the community.

In years to come this story will be repeated again and again in memory of Sri Prakash Gossai where his work tells the truth, serves as a defense and is legendary.

For those with a good understanding of it, I think, will begin to understand the historical significance of this all. :wink: :wink:
[/tscii:0dfa8114f3]

Why is the link from March 29, 2007 not accessible and why is it different?

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/archives/1995/8/1995-8-02.shtml

Could it be because of the "relationship" issue? :wink:

And only experts would know that in the same manner Brandan's post disappeared in this thread. He referred to it in his Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:22 am upon seeing my post of what happened.

When one claims post have been distorted, it should not be doubted.

Braandan
23rd September 2009, 08:53 PM
Is Ramona the new name for Oormila?

Ramona
26th September 2009, 08:45 PM
8-) PMs keep flowing in about this, but I rather keep it a mystery.

skanthan
27th September 2009, 02:17 AM
8-) PMs keep flowing in about this, but I rather keep it a mystery.

I think it is Urmila. :think: :lol2:

Ramona
12th October 2009, 08:08 PM
This is a very serious period; a period waited for over a decade. It is not time to laugh out loud. That time will come. You will then be sure of who I am. :wink:

skanthan
13th October 2009, 12:07 AM
This is a very serious period; a period waited for over a decade. It is not time to laugh out loud. That time will come. You will then be sure of who I am. :wink:

Okay! :)

Ramona
16th April 2010, 01:55 AM
where is the book site once in this thread?

Now showing as:

http://lawschoolsandthecourtsofengland.blogspot.com/

Ramona
15th June 2011, 04:26 AM
Many of you would remember Urme or Urmila writing on old and new forum since late 2002. You would recall her issues about cyber crime, impersonation, theft of data etc., being followed etc. by agents hired by Leeds University.

Some of you had direct contact with Leeds University or its agents including those under-cover on old forum (could be on new too waiting the moment) and were given all sorts of information, much of which I know is "slanderous"; made up from a doctored audio-video and conditions created for it over the years.

This is the time to be open about it. There are court actions going on in the Canadian courts brought by Urmila herself. Leeds University and the authorities it slandered Urmila to further cause her loss and damages, are now denying that such acts took place. This is "after" realizing or after being told that the audio-video was distorted and slanderous and how it was done.

Your assistance would be helpful where the public ought to know that Urmila was slandered to individual members of the public as well as authorities. Now Leeds University is denying such contact and the divultion of such information to such public members and bodies.

You will all come to know the reasons why Urmila was slandered.

Many of you know the slander or what you were told ranges from mental health, their explanation of it, character and racially and politically motivated.

Please be brave and donate here for the just cause.

To follow up on what is happening:

http://britishcheckbycanada.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-royal-wedding.html

Ramona
17th June 2011, 03:59 AM
Imagine what happened between 1835 and 1838!

http://bharatnirman.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/lord-macaulays-speech-in-the-british-parliament-on-2nd-february-1835-2/

Ramona
7th July 2011, 11:44 PM
We are at the height of matters. Many of you did not know the rest and the full truth Urmila was bearing over the years. You can see here where it is begining to unfold:

http://britishcheckbycanada.blogspot.com/2011/06/slander-by-leeds-university.html

Ramona
4th August 2011, 02:30 AM
I know it must be difficult to respond at this stage. The damage has been done. But I am sure you are now convinced that we are not "island people with no culture left" as you were told by those felons in Britain. It is obvious, what they were trying to achieve, especially when they came on forum for that purpose under-cover and when some of you had direct contact with the University in question. But with time and space, all truths are revealed.

For those of who who could not bother to go through the links above, here are some of my favourite devotional Bhagans by Guyana Indians:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NaJTyJm1jM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzgUOBa0pKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFHJWd28M34&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SagTDcbs2Jo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1YwGoRDa20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMY8fiB9eU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weyOci_N9l0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zfH6NurDVg&NR=1

Ramona
4th August 2011, 03:43 AM
Here comes the west indian flavour mixed with the east. So what? This is the reality, but should not be used to misguide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qqCmiDKF6w&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qqCmiDKF6w&feature=related

Rituals in Canada by Guyana Indians and a Series of Guyana Indians artiste born in Canada:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKOD29jW0XQ&feature=related

Just follow the rest of the links to the one just above-Ek Sow Geet 2010 which will lead to much more.

Ramona
4th August 2011, 05:21 AM
Nirosha,

I guess your question at the outset of this thread or what lead to the opening of it from another thread, is now answered and addressed. You have seen enough from this forum and the old one since on or about 2003 to draw your own conclusions.

Ramona
6th August 2011, 10:57 PM
You would also remember the thread in the misscellaneous section in 2003 "being followed" where daily encounters, the effects, the reaction of Toronto Police since 2001 were listed. Some of you made fun of the Plaintiff in that same thread. After growing tired of complaints and no response by the Toronto Police to complaints that began in 2001, an action was taken out in 2009 against the police and against the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce after my bank vault was broken into where I was also impersonated and documents and items stolen in relation to the various crimes in Britain and Canada, in particular cyber crime and other forms of theft, following etc. The offender had all sorts of blocks in place including that to get the police not to act. Counsel, Mark Siboni for Toronto Police acknowledged on May 3, 2011 in the Toronto Superior Court that I have bene followed around, there has been theft etc. in the English courts to offset action brought against Leeds University and hence that the Plaintiff did suffered in Britain and Canada. Mark Siboni can be reached at 416-392-9786.

Certain report made to Toronto Police since 2001 are denied by Toronto Police and are not recorded in the system. The initial reason given is that the Toronto Police "owe allegiance to the Queen". Once it is realized that the information from British Police is false and that there is evidence that the British police in conspiracy with Leeds University relying on a doctored audio-video, the Toronto Police backed off from this defense and it remains unsubstantiated.

The anglo-saxon police officers the Plaintiff dealt with in Toronto were "secretly" following Britain without the Plaintiff's knowledge.

After so many years of efforts by the Plaintiff, it started to bring forth good results despite the years of investment of Leeds University and its agents which includes various criminal activities and human rights and other civil violations to damage, cover up and look white. They can't come here to masquerade, prostitute themselves and bark anymore to convince people and look white. Those days are now gone! Also, if you contact them now, the story is differnt or they have some excuse.

They took liberty to slander and had confidence in doing so because they were in control of the court of England, invested in ongoing cyber for the last "fifteen years" and constantly seeking to steal all evidence and creating conditions to obtain evidence to support their false allegations.

Court actions are still ongoing.

Ramona
12th August 2011, 01:59 AM
Some talents of Guyana Indians in India, South Africa and elsewhere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ECT3rJX-U

"All of this was set up by the British who wanted us to fight each other. Not anymore..."

Interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0H-KiPki4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmI1PItLoUo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxTuwfjEblc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkaavtM6ois&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIZqzD-AbU4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5XpL4fFZsc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxqDhlZtF9k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o05vGlxQTDc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HwSFOYKPLs&feature=related

"i bet if he was born in india the east would have given him the respect and recognition he deserves"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPlW6OPXTZk&feature=related

Other such talents can be easilyt traced from what has been disclosed so far.

When the indians from india attend our temples they express how much they enjoy the "vibrant" and "ancient" services and kirtans much more than they do in the indian temples. They would say they left feeling well satisfied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7BtfsEafQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZzTTL_prDw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=QjzLGyTyV3o

God bless those who tried to spread false testimonies around to achieve certain objectives - that us Guyana and Island people have no culture left because we are far flung etc. It's the same way the Indian and pakistani women were contacted after their court appearances in Leeds to offer support. They were influenced in similar ways to withdraw. Other means were used as necessary to influence others who were supportive (who knew what the offender did or was trying to do) aay from me or simply those I had contact with by one form or the other to also cause me much trouble or to from the wrong and desired opinion (especially when impersonated) Similarly, it was done at levels of authorities too and they are also now finding out the truth. This is after my many years of my hard work and dedication followed from continued crime and violations.

Thank you for the opportunity to expose the truth.