PDA

View Full Version : Romance

ravindrakdewan
1st March 2005, 02:22 PM
What is this about romance that continues to attract human beings. I was a 43 year old married man pretty satisfied with life. Two years ago, I met somebody fro Calcutta and felt romance for the first time in its intensity. Is there something called soul-mate

blahblah
1st March 2005, 02:31 PM
What is this about romance that continues to attract human beings. I was a 43 year old married man pretty satisfied with life. Two years ago, I met somebody fro Calcutta and felt romance for the first time in its intensity. Is there something called soul-mate

Certainly! But it varies for different people. For a straight enough man,it is his wife.But for some others it is that 'other woman'[Can come from Calcutta,Delhi,Chandigarh or even straight from the hell].

Any way,thank you for opening another 'pierce or not' sort of thread. :wink:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 02:35 PM
ravindra.... wrote:

Is there something called soul-mate
Yeah! But there are others called "Philanderers", husbands cheating on wives. And there are people called police and there is also something called "Hindu Marriage Act". If all these things are not visible to you, then there is someone called wife, go fall at her feet and clean yourself of the sh** you have gotten yourself into. NOV please delete this thread once everybody in the hub have blasted this guy. :twisted: :evil:

blahblah
1st March 2005, 02:40 PM
Bravo JG!I too felt the same!

And you fellow there!If even your wife is not visible to you look at your children[I believe you have children since you say you are 43].
Be ashamed of you man,before vomitting out all your mind's poison into this hub.

And mods,PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS TILL OTHERS TOO HAVE A CHANCE TO BLAST THIS GUY!
:wink: :twisted:

Adultery in the holy romance blanket. :evil: The great 'soul mate story'! :x

Sandeep
1st March 2005, 02:47 PM
COME ON GUYS!!!
Do you know this person. Why do you all jump into the conclusion that he is cheating.

May be he is single (un-married, divorced, widower). Give a break.

Even if he is married if he falls in love for some other women and is ready to disclose the truth to his wife and divorce her where the hell does Hindu Marraige act or Police come in.

Shakthiprabha.
1st March 2005, 02:51 PM
//Is there something called soul-mate //

yup! It cna be ur friend, best friend, ur child, ur mom, dad,
relative or SOMEONE WHOM U DETEST.

kindly read about WHO IS A SOULMATE. The term is HIGHLY MISUNDERSTOOD.

Soul mate comes in ur life(every life) to help u understand
life OR EVOLVE IN LIFE. not necesarily to MAKE U FALL IN LOVE,
OR TO CUDDLE U.

As for romance at 43, why not, even at 73 ppl fall in love.

In case U HAVE FALLEN FOR THIS SO CALLED DIVINE romance,....

kindly confess it to ur wife and to ur romantic better half RATHER THAN ASKIGN IN A PUBLIC THREAD, IFFF SHE IS UR SOULMATE?

AT ANY POINT OF TIME, stay loyal to one, U DECIDE WHICH ONE U WANNA BE LOYAL TO.

GOOD LUCK N CHEERS.

Roshan
1st March 2005, 03:00 PM

Life has been pretty satisfactory before this fellow met the Bengali woman but I'm sure he'd learn what life is all about now :twisted: I got pretty irritated when I saw the fellow asking about "soul mate". It's obvious that he is trying to find some justification for his false behaviour :twisted:

It reminds me of one of Vairamuththu's poems - "anthantha vayathil"
naaRpathil..
innoru kaathal varum
punnagaiyOdu niRuthikkoL
pudavai thodaathE !

blahblah
1st March 2005, 03:03 PM
Roshan,translate please.

And Niro is out of job,thanks to Sandeep and Shakti :lol: .Sandeep this fellow has written he is married and was pretty satisfied with life.Where have you been?

Shakthiprabha.
1st March 2005, 03:08 PM
.Sandeep this fellow has written he is married and was pretty satisfied with life.Where have you been?

Just PRETTY satisfied. not FULLY Satisfied :D . :twisted:

scorpio
1st March 2005, 03:08 PM
Roshan,

Arumaiyana varigal..

BlahBlah,

At forty
You'll fall into another love
Better to stop with a smile
Don't touch the saree!!

scorpio
1st March 2005, 03:11 PM
Hi all,

The author has mentioned himself as a 'surgeon' in his profile. If true, seems to be a man of standing in the society. But, what is troubling is he has mentioned his interests as 'Love and literature'. :huh:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 03:13 PM
Sandeep open your eyes. I guess today also u have been driving on the wrong side!! :evil:
What this guy is mentioning is not romance. It is pure lust and he s trying to convince himself that it isn't so. All he wants is someone naive believing him. I request fellow hubbers who ragged the poor and hapless Praveen Kumar Mandangi, to respond to this clarion call of our leader blahblah and blast this guy befor this thread is brought down by moderators!!

Sandeep
1st March 2005, 03:20 PM
Sandeep this fellow has written he is married and was pretty satisfied with life.Where have you been?

Life or Wife :twisted:

But, assuming he has a good (natured) wife, I am really sad for his wife.

I somehow missed the "is married and was pretty satisfied with life" part.

Sorry

Roshan
1st March 2005, 03:24 PM
Hi all,

The author has mentioned himself as a 'surgeon' in his profile. If true, seems to be a man of standing in the society. Moreover, he hasn't mentioned he is married, is he? But, what is troubling is he has mentioned his interests as 'Love and literature'. :huh:

athukkuLLa profile ellaam paarthAchA.. good job !! Now I'm reminded of the famous internet doctor Prakash :lol:

scorpio
1st March 2005, 03:27 PM
Roshan,

Engeyo aarambithu engeyooo poiviteergal!! :lol:

Prakash Ortho doctor endru ninaikkiren, Ivar Thoracic doctor endru pottirukkirar!

blahblah
1st March 2005, 03:34 PM
You Prairie,dont make me a scavenger.

I do really regret having done that to Mandani now.And that fellow was brave enough to stand up to it when half a dozen guys were attacking him from al sides.This 'Doctor'[I get a feeling that Doctors and Forum hub can't go very well :wink: ] appears to have escaped to explore his love and literature. :evil:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother"-Theodore Hesburgh.

a.ratchasi
1st March 2005, 03:41 PM
It takes courage to admit one's faulty.
You deserve a big clap, blahblah. :clap: :clap: :)

This 'Doctor'[I get a feeling that Doctors and Forum hub can't go very well

:lol: :lol:

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 03:41 PM
Aaha blahblah!
Within the short span, you have changed your profile to reflect moral appropriate to this Dr. Great! No wonder you are the knight in the shining armour saving hapless womenfolk from Drs like this one and from themselves!!!
Long live blahblah!
Ravindra! final word of advice to you, go apologize to your wife and save yourself and the stranger from calcutta. Else the hub will hunt you down and smoke you out.

Cinefan
1st March 2005, 03:43 PM
This person had made it clear that he has felt romance towards this other woman which in other words means he is/wants to cheat on his wife.Since we don't know anything about his personal life,the best piece of advice is:If you have no problems with your wife then read Vairamuthu's poem(courtesy Scorpio)&follow it.Otherwise talk it out with your wife instead of making it a point of discussion with unknown/faceless people over the net.

Roshan
1st March 2005, 03:47 PM
Hey cinefan!!

Vairamuththu poem was from me scorpio did the translation. :)

blahblah,
Excellent quote!! :D

blahblah
1st March 2005, 03:47 PM
[quote="jaiganes"]Aaha blahblah!
Within the short span, you have changed your profile to reflect moral appropriate to this Dr. Great! No wonder you are the knight in the shining armour saving hapless womenfolk from Drs like this one and from themselves!!!
Long live blahblah!
quote]

No Sir you got it wrong.I a here to blast this fellow as long as he is here.Now where is this guy?Can we hit the ball into an empty post?

As for Mandangi you were the one who accused me of being harsh with the guy-right? :wink:

I was just saying that Mandangi was a better guy when compared to this fellow.He makes raw comments,but has no vices such as this. :D

Cinefan
1st March 2005, 03:51 PM
Hey cinefan!!

Vairamuththu poem was from me scorpio did the translation. :)

blahblah,
Excellent quote!! :D

SORRY.

jaiganes
1st March 2005, 03:51 PM
I have heard abt the modus operandi of guys like this doctor, they start out like this , then look for ppl to pm , try to seduce with their moral dilemma and spam the innocent victim to death. What is a doctor doing at this tie of the day before a computer? can anyone answer that? He seems to be a misguided soul thinking that this is a chatroom where he can hunt for innocent girls dreaming about creating netpals to tell their sob stories.

blahblah
1st March 2005, 04:00 PM
I have heard abt the modus operandi of guys like this doctor, they start out like this , then look for ppl to pm , try to seduce with their moral dilemma and spam the innocent victim to death. What is a doctor doing at this tie of the day before a computer? can anyone answer that? He seems to be a misguided soul thinking that this is a chatroom where he can hunt for innocent girls dreaming about creating netpals to tell their sob stories.

Could be!We have no way to question this fellow[I am sure he won't stand the trial],as he is not around.My experience is that those who claim to be doctors on this hub are not doctors at all.

scorpio
1st March 2005, 04:02 PM
"My experience is that those who claim to be doctors on this hub are not doctors at all."

True, BlahBlah. Can remember how the so-called Dr. Veena was taking the hubbers for a ride.

Roshan
1st March 2005, 04:18 PM
My experience is that those who claim to be doctors on this hub are not doctors at all.

May be but there's one exception. Our good old friend of Ulagam thread- Akil is a doctor by profession (an MRCP ofcourse!) . He is decent, genuine and well mannered. He had not visited the hub for a long time but he'd be here soon :)