PDA

View Full Version : Roast fellow hubbers

Pages : 1 [2]

Querida
20th April 2005, 10:15 AM
hehe im just as guilty as the other hubbers...though i appreciate very the richness of vocab used...im a die-hard fan of linguistics and lit. i kinda zone out and end up scrolling down to read what parts other hubbers have quoted and go from there... :mrgreen: though i guess i am missing a big part of Madame PP's contributions by not being able to read tamil well enough to comment on poetry and stories...

Shekhar
20th April 2005, 10:22 AM
Ok.. some more firewood.

Why no body posts in PP's threads for a week?

...because it takes week for anybody to read her thread!! :lol: :lol:

Why does the tempo in PP's thread picks up after a week?

...because until someone reads her thread and posts, how will the others know what the thread is about?!! :lol: :lol:

Why does PP mam hardly posts in any thread not started by her?

...because she feels it is indecent to poke her nose into someone elses affairs.!!! :lol: :lol:

Why does PP mam enters other thread not started by her only when someone recalls her in that thread?

...because she feels it is undignified to enter into other's house without invitation.!! :lol:

If PP had a double barrel gun, and murder isn't a crime, then

(a) She would shoot Shekhar first and then JG

(b) She would shoot JG first and then Shekhar

(c) She would shoot Shekhar twice and let go JG off.

(d) She would shoot JG twice, borrow a machine gun and shoot Shekhar
:lol: :lol: :lol:

scorpio
20th April 2005, 10:26 AM
Shekahr,

Guess you have made JG a happy guy. Mine and Bunny's predictions that PP's roasting this week will fail have gone awry. :D

Querida
20th April 2005, 10:33 AM
:rotfl: really Shekhar you are too much!

hmm just in case you really want to get back at Shekhar Madame PP, I can always lend my killer singing skills :twisted:

jaiganes
20th April 2005, 11:23 AM
I guess this weeks crosswords puzzles have been too demanding for our "Princi". I haven't seen her in the literature and poems thread too for some time :cry:
One more exercise for the minds of the hubbers....
What abt making our PP madam as the moderator of "indian history and culture section"?? No need to lock , unlock, freeze or thaw it anymore. It would be a fun watching PP take on the hubber who has a search script runnin for anything "Dravidian" !!! :lol: :rotfl:
Shekhar! I guess she must be blessing (cursing??) us both that in the next birth (if such a thing exists) be born as her grand children, so that she can pull our ears and make us look like the naughty rabbit!!! :lol: :rotfl:

blahblah
20th April 2005, 02:52 PM
so that she can pull our ears and make us look like the naughty rabbit!!! :lol: :rotfl:
Some obsessions are for a lifetime!! :D .

Anyway,I am sure that the most admired hubber here is PP Ma'am herself due to the very reason that most of us find it difficult to understand her.Though I don't believe this is real roasting, my humble request to her is to use some language that atleast some here will follow :cry: .I hope that mercy killing,physician assisted suicide or euthanesia[or what ever it is called]doesn't find me as a beneficiary here.

Roshan
20th April 2005, 03:16 PM
If PP had a double barrel gun, and murder isn't a crime, then

(a) She would shoot Shekhar first and then JG

(b) She would shoot JG first and then Shekhar

(c) She would shoot Shekhar twice and let go JG off.

The answer is "d" . Shekhar will be shot until the last of the shells clattered and the gun clicks empty :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
20th April 2005, 03:32 PM
I wonder who that person will be to enthusiastically lend the machine gun to our Pava madam in a murderous mood ??
Shekhar any guesses? coz your chances of survival seem to be that much better!!!!! and u can increase the chances by cutting off the arms supply!! :wink: :lol:.
I have a better suggestion!
Option e) She will tie up shekhar and make him paraphrase all her posts!! Poor shekhar would call his best friend and ask him(not her) to lend a machine gun to Pava madam!!! :rotfl: :lol:

Shekhar
21st April 2005, 03:33 PM
Poor shekhar would call his best friend and ask him(not her) to lend a machine gun to Pava madam!!! :rotfl: :lol:

No. No.. "ask her" would be more appropriate.. At least a dozen, from Shakti to Mellon, would be ready to lend her.!!! :lol: :lol: Infact mellon would lend her two!! :lol: :lol:

Roshan
21st April 2005, 03:49 PM
Infact mellon would lend her two!! :lol: :lol:

I thought as much :lol: :lol:

pavalamani pragasam
21st April 2005, 07:30 PM
My goodness! 2 days off from the hub due to problems in my pc & such a pandemonium(yes, have a dictionary ready in the hand always, kids! that's the best way to improve your vocabulary!)! Sounds like a typical kindergarten classroom of unruly lovable tots!
(At present I struggling yet to retrieve my Tamil fonts :cry: :cry: :cry: It is going to some time for me get fully involved here!)

jaiganes
21st April 2005, 08:37 PM
"Princi" is back!!!
And the coolest thing is she has started using emoticons already!!!:wink: :lol:

pavalamani pragasam
21st April 2005, 09:28 PM
JG, my boy! That shows how "thoroughly" you read all my threads , in all the sections! All naughty, truant children afraid to read my postings diligently, painstakingly, coming up with lame excuses of outlandish language & improper paragraphing, starched old world policies & what not! :wink: The worst charge is lack of humour :lol: :lol: :lol:

Badri
22nd April 2005, 05:10 AM
Finally, thanks Mrs PP for teaching the kids that the correct usage is Paragraphing, and not paraphrasing, which as everyone knows, is to rephrase a message or a quote. :lol:

NM
22nd April 2005, 09:11 AM
I wonder who that person will be to enthusiastically lend the machine gun to our Pava madam in a murderous mood ??
JG thambi...need you ask???? :lol: :lol:
Anyway, PHEW!!!! you guys have been really busy!! And, "salute" to Shekhar....your "roast" was well-done! :clap: :clap:
Mdm PP.....are you still there???
:lol: :lol:

jaiganes
22nd April 2005, 09:17 AM
Welcome back NM!!!
Will the blonking season begin again??
Pava 'princi' madam has simply poured cold water by just shrugging all comments (including shekhar's) as if she would do watching "Amazing baby videos"!!! :lol: A very nice way to approach "being roasted" indeed!! :thumbsup:

pavalamani pragasam
22nd April 2005, 01:31 PM
:poke:

What shall we do now, children? Shall we sing, "Baa baa black sheep"? or go to "A" for "apple"?

:wink:

blahblah
22nd April 2005, 01:38 PM
JG thambi...need you ask???? :lol: :lol:
Anyway, PHEW!!!! you guys have been really busy!! And, "salute" to Shekhar....your "roast" was well-done! :clap: :clap:
Mdm PP.....are you still there???
Can this be true?NM is back???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

scorpio
22nd April 2005, 01:41 PM
NM,

Welcome back! How we missed you and you missed JG's roasting that lasted for 2 full weeks! Hope you'll be a regular here on and yr company has changed its so-called Nazi policies. :wave:

NM
22nd April 2005, 01:55 PM
JG, Blah blah, Scorpio......
I MISSED THE HUB AND YOU GUYS & GAL !!!!!!

JG paiyya.......ahem!! let me think abt the blonks....you're doing a fine job roasting and getting roasted as well!! :wink: :wink: And CONGRATULATIONS on yr engagement and the forthcoming wedding.... been away almost 2 months and you decide to get "tied"... :clap:

Blah blah .......indeed it is me :lol: :lol: who else dares to use my name??? :evil: :evil: read in another thread u're planning to hv yr first child...Good Luck....

Scorpio........I went on a holiday and came back today, found I can log on to this site........hv been reading posts all day!! but keeping the postings to a minimum else they'll probably do the same thing again!! Boy! am I glad to be back!! :D :D [/img]

jaiganes
22nd April 2005, 04:16 PM
NM thanks!!!
Now that you are back and in the roasting thread where the 'princi' of the hub Pava Mada (as poignantly put by Niro) is being roasted and pava madame has started to use emoticons quite adroitly, what do you say in this roast? Share some "pavalams" (corals) with us!!!!

Querida
22nd April 2005, 11:45 PM
:poke:

What shall we do now, children? Shall we sing, "Baa baa black sheep"? or go to "A" for "apple"?

:wink:

:lol: ayyo that was so funny...just one request though...please can we sing 'twinkle twinkle, little star" ?

pavalamani pragasam
23rd April 2005, 07:22 AM
Don't worry, that rhyme is very much in your syllabus :lol:

Shekhar
23rd April 2005, 09:51 AM
NM,
Welcome back. Nice to see you!! :wink: :wave:

pavalamani pragasam
23rd April 2005, 11:32 AM
Dear children, let me teach you the ABC’s first & lead you gently on to the bard of Avon-today is his birth AND death anniversary- whose infinite variety age whithers not. :D

jaiganes
25th April 2005, 10:41 AM
One poet to another!! It is touching "Princi" madam!!!
Who shall be the forst roast in the mayyam servers? I nominate the sleep walking, woman bashing, train totting, calling card abusing moderator of the miscellaneous section Badri as the roast of this week. What say all? (Hey rabbit! u happy?). Please write your opinions and begin the roasting of the obelix who recently turned into an environmental Thamizh poet!!! Flame on pals!!!

pavalamani pragasam
25th April 2005, 10:48 AM
JG, you are very mistaken if you think badri likes "woman bashing" :shock: Go to the story section and read his responses to my stories- He is a self-confessed Lakshmana :D

jaiganes
25th April 2005, 10:55 AM
Pava madam!
we discussed it already! when it comes to you, even the most adamant and worst child is well behaved (except for the ones like shekhar :wink:). So it is no wonder that the obelix is putting on sheeps' clothing!! :lol:

scorpio
25th April 2005, 03:12 PM
ha! and here begins a week's paid leave for our moderator to spend all time he was moderating so far to shell, grind and eat peanut chutney in peace! :wink:

Badri
26th April 2005, 05:01 AM
Hello, Hello!!! So it is Obelix roasting week, eh?

All the best, guys.

Hey scorpio akka: Nice signature line, but I thought in your case it means, "Nothing of me, only them!" :lol:

scorpio
26th April 2005, 09:53 AM
Badri,

My signature line is meant for others and not for me, strictly speaking, hehehe..

I was expecting Bunny to be very active in this thread this week.. where is he??

Badri
26th April 2005, 10:05 AM
Patience, dear Akka, is a virtue. Wait, wait, they will all come in their droves, their hordes, their colonies, buries, nests and wracks!

(For those that are collective noun-challenged, a colony of rabbits, a bury of rabbits, a nest of rabbits and a wrack of rabbits!! haha! get it?)

jaiganes
26th April 2005, 10:32 AM
badri kanna!
I commend you for putting up a brve face and be present for the roasting! However that does not leave you out from the flames buddy!
Good sense of humour cannot be a shield against pointed critique buddy! I hear a rabbit sharpening his knife somewhere!!!

Badri
26th April 2005, 10:58 AM
Unlike the tiny prarie and the little bunny, there is so much of Obelix to go about, dearie!!

Even if some bits are getting more scorched than the others, there is still so much that on the whole, its more than likely to be a warm affair!

Anyways, let us see....

Badri
26th April 2005, 10:59 AM
JG, you are very mistaken if you think badri likes "woman bashing" :shock: Go to the story section and read his responses to my stories- He is a self-confessed Lakshmana :D

Thanks, Mrs PP...returning a favour, I can see!!! :D

But that bit is certainly true! I am more of a marriage-basher than a woman-basher. As I often say, I am married, I should know! :lol:

Badri
26th April 2005, 11:02 AM
ha! and here begins a week's paid leave for our moderator to spend all time he was moderating so far to shell, grind and eat peanut chutney in peace! :wink:

Paid leave? PAID leave??? Oh brother, they didnt tell me nothing about getting paid for it!!!

jaiganes
26th April 2005, 11:24 AM
hey obelix!!
Can you explain this a little bit more?

I am more of a marriage-basher than a woman-basher.
Sounds more "fridge" to me!! We need to bring in Shekhar and Princi to analyse this statement. :wink: :lol:

Badri
26th April 2005, 11:28 AM
Good grief!!!! Oh please, do not misinterpret that to mean I'd rather the free-economy!!!!

What I was trying to say was that I am more willing to take pot shots at marriage than at women....darn, why am I even explaining this!! :banghead:

NM
26th April 2005, 12:03 PM
NM,
Welcome back. Nice to see you!! :wink: :wave:
Thanks, Shekhar! Feels good to be back :D :D ....

Badri thambi,
Just as you joined, I had to "disappear", not by choice, of course! ...and, in my absence, you've really become my "enemy" by "bullying" poor little scorpio!! :evil: :evil: So, one day, is not enough for me to prepare the BBQ grill plus all the seasoning that're required...enjoy while you can, boy....big akka will be ready to roast you by Friday.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
26th April 2005, 12:07 PM
NM !!
don't forget the "blonks" as well.!! :wink: :lol:

scorpio
26th April 2005, 12:09 PM
NM,

How stronger I feel now with you around.. :notworthy: :wave: Cant wait till Friday. :D

Badri
26th April 2005, 12:19 PM
NM threatened:

"bullying" poor little scorpio

bullying?? Ok, perhaps I may accept that, although I still formally register my protest for the choice of words.

Poor little...??????? Big Akka NM, the long hiatus has certainly done strange things to you.

Poor??? LITTLE? :huh:

NM
26th April 2005, 12:35 PM
NM !!
don't forget the "blonks" as well.!! :wink: :lol:Of course, JG!! How can I forget that?? Except that the best baton has been passed over to my successor, Scorpio, but, nevertheless, I still have a cute one in my closet!! :lol:

NM
26th April 2005, 12:51 PM
NM threatened:

Threatened?? Thambi, I haven't even started!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go ahead..PROTEST all you can!! No, thambi, the long leave has actually CLEARED my mind :lol: :lol:

scorpio
26th April 2005, 01:18 PM
NM threatened:

"bullying" poor little scorpio

bullying?? Ok, perhaps I may accept that, although I still formally register my protest for the choice of words.

Poor little...??????? Big Akka NM, the long hiatus has certainly done strange things to you.

Poor??? LITTLE? :huh:

Badri, the bully!

How dare you criticize NM, the only hubber who has really understood the innocence of Scorpio, like this?? :twisted: BTW, isn't Harry little compared to that mountain u have as yr avtaar?? :wink:

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 01:21 PM
BTW, isn't Harry little compared to that mountain u have as yr avtaar?? :wink:

:lol2:

Badri
26th April 2005, 01:23 PM
Criticize??? Who, me???

All I said was that the long hiatus appeared to have done strange things to her. Get a legal expert and ask him to go through my post with a fine magnifying glass, and even he wouldn't be able to find even a trace of criticism in it!
:lol:

Besides Akka, you are also a Scorpio, I am also a scorpio...and as we both know, apart from the spelling of innocence, we know precious little about it!!! :lol:

Badri
29th April 2005, 01:51 PM
Signing out for the day. It is 6.20 PM here. This has been a sorry roast this week! Perhaps everyone was too busy to roast poor Obelix.

Or maybe no one really loves Obelix! :cry:

Atleast, no one can say I was absent during roasting week!

Anyway, cheers, everyone...and enjoy your weekend!

scorpio
29th April 2005, 01:54 PM
NM,

Enge poneenga? Friday-kku ennenavo promise pannengale?

BTW, innikku Friday thaane? should be, office-la suthhi ore T shirt, midi, jeans-nnu irukke!

Badri
29th April 2005, 01:55 PM
Akka...Friday vE thaan! Oru vazhiya, velai ellam mudichi, kelambalaamnu irukkarche, ippadi doubts kelapparayE!

By the way, enna, nearing 1000 posts aa! Soon to be seasoned!! inikke mudichidu!

scorpio
29th April 2005, 01:58 PM
yen badri, enna paartha unakku Mandangi and DS madhiriya theriyuthu?? Avvalo posts type panna viral valikkum-pa :wink:

Badri
29th April 2005, 01:59 PM
Ada, anga anga, emoticons pottu thalla vandithaanE!!!

Oru roll, oru wink, oru LOL!!! vela sulabhama mudinjidume!!

Badri
29th April 2005, 02:00 PM
illena, vaa, pattukku pattula oru 20 pattu poduvOm! :lol:

scorpio
29th April 2005, 02:02 PM
:rotfl:

see, I've implemented yr idea! :wink:

Badri
29th April 2005, 02:05 PM
Roll potta, wink potta...LOlla kanumE!!!

Adhayum poda vendithaanE :lol:

NM
29th April 2005, 02:06 PM
Scorpio....since I handed over the blonk title and went missing for more than a month, the bar-b-que grill "karei pudithuvittethu"...

Thambi badri tappichittaaru!!!

Irrettei jadei pinniye Thambikku nalle neram......
Mel aadai aniyaathe thambikku nalle neram....
Paanaei vayiru konde thambikku nalle neram....
Pajamas pOtte thambikku nalle neram.... :lol: :lol:

NM
29th April 2005, 02:09 PM
Enna thambi, rombe lollu pandringge?? :evil:

scorpio
29th April 2005, 02:10 PM
red meesa vecha thambikku nalla neram
brown shoes pota thambikku nalla neram
black ribbon mudinja thambikku nalla neram
pacha belt pota thambikku nalla neram

che,che.. enna NM -ippadi rhymes padi kadasiyila yemathitteengale! :shock:

NM
29th April 2005, 02:17 PM
Aiyoyo, scorpio....naan nineichen at least, oru aalavethu ithe aarembippanggennu...aanal....Friday-yum vanthichu...inthe thread rombe "silent-a" irunthichu.......so,, naan nineichen innum oru vaarem 'extend" panniyaacho nnu.." :lol: :lol: Inthe vaarem thaane, thambi ode paleiya postings-la paartaen... :wink: :wink:

a.ratchasi
29th April 2005, 02:26 PM
Badri, onne misaiye yedunnge, illai jadaiye cut pannuge.
Obelix theriyathevange confuse panikkepporangge!

Unless, of course, if that's a fashion statement! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NM
29th April 2005, 02:31 PM
Aanaalum anthe image-kku, anthe paanai vayiru rombe porutham, pa..
Ithule irunthuthaan, ungge kavithei, paatu, kathei ellam varuthaa, thambi?? :lol: :lol:
Eppedi?? Eppeppo idea venumo, appappo paaneiyei 3 times tatti ezhuppuveenggelaa??

pavalamani pragasam
29th April 2005, 03:18 PM
paanaiya-kadaththa- thattinaa raagam varum, Obelix vayira thattinaa ennennamo varumaa? adi aaththeeeee! :lol:

Roshan
29th April 2005, 03:37 PM
illena, vaa, pattukku pattula oru 20 pattu poduvOm! :lol:

adhu temporary !! oru 100 - 150 page thaaNdichunnA RR orEyadiyA prune paNNi namma count-a pazhaiya idathukku kOndu vanthuduvaaru. So please dont depend on paattukku paattu to increase your count :wink:

NM
29th April 2005, 10:09 PM
paanaiya-kadaththa- thattinaa raagam varum, Obelix vayira thattinaa ennennamo varumaa? adi aaththeeeee! :lol:
Madam?????Neengalaa?? Inthe thread-kku vanthurukkingge?? :shock: :shock:
Anyway, thambiye roast panne enakku paanei thaan kideithethu. Naan aduppu patthe vechen, Mdm PP athule konjum "kerosen"-ei ooti vittaangge.....ipporthu nalla eriyanume...??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thambi....nallathaan paatuku paatu-le thool poduringge.....ellam anthe "vayirin" maayemaa?? :wink: :wink:

Querida
30th April 2005, 09:10 AM
hope it's not too late... :wink: sorry out for exams and missed out on alot eh?

anyways my memorable times with Badri....a la good humour and plenty of :P :P :P

-first time i encountered Badri was in the one-liner tale when he kept going on and on about messing the story up (geez what a cry baby)

-second time was when i got taken for seriously and got a line for line reply (whaaaa? hmmm makes good sense...how dare he?!?)

-third time Badri went for a dose of schooling me and stopped when i threatened to label him An-na

-fourth time was when i poured my heart out saying how unfair it was to criticize those who did not read his beloved asterisk comics...and then found that comment was one not meant for me...and two was a joke understood by everyone sans me

-fifth time was when i joined others with a magna glass...and after squinting so hard that my nose stay wrinkled for an hour i asked and found the scribbly tumbleweed to be dogmatix

-sixth time fell under the evil plot of Badri and his fantasy story...where he reeled in readers and then 'got very busy'....waiting for "buy it in stores cheapos" post!

-the on going quest for me is to find out who Obelix's dry cleaner is and wring his neck for letting us be exposed to such scandolous flashing!

Badri
2nd May 2005, 05:18 AM
So finally this thread came alive, after I left for the day on Friday! Well, better late than never!!!

But am I the only one observing this, or is there a singular lack of males in the last few posts??

Have the men of this Hub banded together in boycotting Operation Obelix??? :lol:

Go guys, go!!!

Badri
2nd May 2005, 05:20 AM
Lampa thechu genie varaa kathaiyellam padichathillaya? Genie odane 3 wishes vera kodukkume?? Athu pola thaan, Obelix paanai vayiru thadavina, imagination will run riot!! :lol:

Genie kathai ellam pazhasachu
Panai vayiru vanthachu!!!!!

:lol:

pavalamani pragasam
2nd May 2005, 07:28 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Really on thinking back, it is amazing to see the strong male support the pot belly enjoys! :wink:

Badri
2nd May 2005, 09:55 AM
Come come, PP Mdm, I seemed to have enjoyed your support as well.... :lol:

Or are you going to deny any support to me? :(

pavalamani pragasam
2nd May 2005, 02:23 PM
I always stand by the male kind(whenever they are wronged, of course :D ), so dont worry ,badri :wink:

Badri
3rd May 2005, 05:37 AM
Ah! So was I being wronged by being called to the grill??

:notworthy:

So, who's turn is it this week?

NM
3rd May 2005, 07:49 AM
Thambi,
Since only the female batallion is here, shall we continue with U too, this week - to give a chance to your strong supporters :lol: :lol: :lol: ......

PP ma'am, Scorpio....enna solluringge??

And Queri.......welcome..!! It's never to late to roast someone so dear to all of us...

Ganeshu thambi........engge pa neengge?? :roll:

Badri
3rd May 2005, 08:05 AM
Oh well, if that is what everyone wants...

But NM, you have to do better than just make up poems on my avatar! After all, that is hardly roasting! It is just having fun at Obelix, which as everyone knows, is the creation of Goscinny and Uderzo! :wink:

NM
3rd May 2005, 08:08 AM
Badri thambi....
I can see potential "roasting champion" in the making....in the name of Queri.....
I shall graciously retreat and surrender my blonking dowager title for good.... :wink: :wink:

Badri
3rd May 2005, 08:09 AM
NM asked:

Ganeshu thambi........engge pa neengge??

JG absconded when he was being roasted...but I can't understand why he did the same even when I was being roasted!!! After having nominated me to the grill, he should have stuck around, making a few right noises now and then! To totally abandon it like this is certainly unwarranted!!!! :wink:

Badri
3rd May 2005, 08:11 AM
Badri thambi....
I can see potential "roasting champion" in the making....in the name of Queri.....
I shall graciously retreat and surrender my blonking dowager title for good.... :wink: :wink:

I agree...so far, only dear beloved Q has made some sense in this roast!!

jaiganes
3rd May 2005, 10:22 AM
badri wrote:

After having nominated me to the grill, he should have stuck around, making a few right noises now and then! To totally abandon it like this is certainly unwarranted!!!!
Hey guys!
I moved from SSMG group (Simply Sitting Monthly Getting) to working group yesterday. So apologies for not turning the fire on enough. Actually I was anticipating a rabbit run in this thread, considering that the bait was badri. So you guys need to chase the bunny for having left the roast in cold.
I hope that the roast will get hotter in the days to come even in the absence of my hyperactive participation.
:wink: :lol:

Badri
3rd May 2005, 10:27 AM
Oh, so this grill is going to continue till kingdom come, is it?

Humble Prairie taking the chance to boast to us all that he is actually going to work for a change!!!

As long as you don't work for just change, pa!! get it? :lol:

Is that what the Monthly Getting is supposed to be?

Querida
3rd May 2005, 11:22 AM
alright here's some quiz questions to roast Badri's mind to start off this week....expect prompt answers or you have to promise to find Obelix a shirt and diet plan :P

1.When was the first asterisk volume published?

2. When was Albert Uderzo born?

3. What was another comic written by Uderzo?

4. How many asterisk movies have been made?

5. What is Obelix addicted to eating?

6. What is one of Obelix's fav sayings?

7. What is Getafix's french name?

8. Who is Vitalstatistix married to?

9. What is the occupation of Fulliautomatix?

10. How old is Geriatrix?

Badri
3rd May 2005, 12:06 PM
Wow! I am busy discussing the existence of God in another thread, and what do I see? A quiz for me????

Let me try!!

1.When was the first asterisk volume published? Oct 29, 1959 saw the first episode. The first album came out in 1967

2. When was Albert Uderzo born? Apr 25 1927

3. What was another comic written by Uderzo? Many - Oumpah-Pah, Captain Marvel Jr etc

4. How many asterisk movies have been made? 9 - 2 movies + 7 animated. One more is in the making

5. What is Obelix addicted to eating? Wild Boar

6. What is one of Obelix's fav sayings? These Romans are crazy

7. What is Getafix's french name? Panaromix

8. Who is Vitalstatistix married to? Impedimenta

9. What is the occupation of Fulliautomatix? Blacksmith

10. How old is Geriatrix? I think 93

pavalamani pragasam
3rd May 2005, 02:54 PM
badri :clap:

Querida
3rd May 2005, 10:27 PM
wow! :D that's really good!
must be the enlightning posts read in the God thread rubbing off on ya :P

Anoushka
12th May 2005, 09:39 PM
Really interesting thread, started from the begining and had to read till the end!!! :)

Scorpio, Badri & NM: Didn't realise this side of you existed at all :)

Badri
13th May 2005, 04:58 AM
Errr...Anoushka, now did you mean that as a compliment or...?

But of course you'd have meant that as a compliment...

In any case, we've decided to take that as a compliment!!!

NM
13th May 2005, 06:09 AM
Dear Anu....welcome to this "club"!! :lol: Yeah...well...there's 2 sides to everything, including us......as Badri thambi said...we take it as a compliment... :notworthy: :notworthy: You wanna join in too???

scorpio
13th May 2005, 11:17 AM
Oooooops, Anu, It was me who asked you to come to Misc. section..but err, now... :wink:

Now you'll understand how naive, innocent and disciplined me, Badri and NM are in Pattuku Pattu :lol:

NM
13th May 2005, 11:25 AM
Oooooops, Anu, It was me who asked you to come to Misc. section..but err, now... :wink:

Now you'll understand how naive, innocent and disciplined me, Badri and NM are in Pattuku Pattu :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: Scorpio....am sure Anu doesn't know what wonderful friends we are.... :lol: :lol:

scorpio
13th May 2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah NM, with friends like us, who needs enemies?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

NM
13th May 2005, 11:33 AM
:lol: :lol: with blonks and all.......u're rite'! Enemy? Whatever does that word mean?? :shock: :shock: :rotfl:

Badri
13th May 2005, 11:40 AM

Now you'll understand how naive, innocent and disciplined me, Badri and NM are in Pattuku Pattu :lol:

GRR@Scorpio, for having invited Anu and spoilt our reputation in her eyes!!

But hell, who cares about reputation anyway!!! :lol: :twisted:

Anoushka
13th May 2005, 02:24 PM
oh no no, I am enjoying reading this, in pp, every one is well behaved and here it is so much fun, life would be boring if there is only one type of everything right? :) Have fun!

J.Radhakrishnan
3rd August 2011, 10:23 PM
messege deleted