PDA

View Full Version : Shah Rukh Khan

Pages : 1 [2]

MADDY
15th August 2005, 05:03 PM
yup SRK plays Mohan Bhargav,a NASA scientist in Swades.... :D

dlaxmi16
22nd August 2005, 09:55 AM
Great news!!It looks like Don is going to be remade again with SRK as the lead role replaced by Big B..Farhan Akhtar is working on the scripts ..more details follow the link.. http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&id=519
:D

nilavupriyan
31st August 2005, 11:29 AM
Great news!!It looks like Don is going to be remade again with SRK as the lead role replaced by Big B..Farhan Akhtar is working on the scripts ..more details follow the link.. http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&id=519

don is done by rajni already as "billa"

what happened to hindi industry?????????

they are remaking their own projects like sholay,don,....and the forign projects like god father.

who started this trend?

dlaxmi16
31st August 2005, 10:35 PM
Nilavu U are back... :D
Well but looks u are back with the same old tricks with this SRK thread.. :?
well this news says is that SRK being the most popular star in bollywood has been offered a role done by the legend Amitabh ..That itself is a great honour to SRK... :D :thumbsup:

Back to your question there are umpteen number of movies which were remade from Hindi to Tamil...what do u say about that??
I will answer your question, who started this trend , ofcourse it is tamil industry which copied Don from Hindi..that answers it ..lets not get rajni here & spoil this thread.. 8)

nilavupriyan
31st August 2005, 11:07 PM
Nilavu U are back... :D
Well but looks u are back with the same old tricks with this SRK thread.. :?
well this news says is that SRK being the most popular star in bollywood has been offered a role done by the legend Amitabh ..That itself is a great honour to SRK... :D :thumbsup:

Back to your question there are umpteen number of movies which were remade from Hindi to Tamil...what do u say about that??
I will answer your question, who started this trend , ofcourse it is tamil industry which copied Don from Hindi..that answers it ..lets not get rajni here & spoil this thread.. 8)

its just give and take policy

there are many films of kamal that are remade in hindi

1)16 vayadhiniley
2)sikappu rojakkal
3)sathi leelavathi
4)virasat
5)nayagan
6)oru kaidhiyin diary etc....

even amitabh acted for the remade films which originally acted by kamal.

but at present u cant even mention one tamil film that is remade in tamil from hindi but there are hindi films which are remade from tamil films.

eg:sethu,autograph,run etc...

dlaxmi16
1st September 2005, 12:32 AM
I don't understand why do u keep getting KH in to this thread again & again..for no reasons at all..
well firstly nayagan was inspired by the Hollywood classic The Godfather..It is not original..

Even Hindi movies like KKHH, Bhoot, Waqt, Dilse , Taal, etc have been remade in Tamil...This are just few movies which I have listed..

Another Shankar keeps remaking his movies all over again ..like he started off with Mudhalvan, Indian & now Anniyan..Why tamil directors don't have much imagination to direct new stories.. 8)

Tamil movies keep copying other regional telugu, malayalam, kannada movies..some of them are Harischandra, Jayam, Arangetra Vellai, Chandramukhi, Enga Chinna Rasa, Kushi, Love birds..etc etc the list goes on..Don't ever think that tamil directors are saints that they don't steal others scripts.. :D

Pls nilavu don't spam this thread by talking about other irrelevant stuffs here...Bec I always see the topic goes haywire 8)

nilavupriyan
1st September 2005, 09:00 AM
I don't understand why do u keep getting KH in to this thread again & again..for no reasons at all..
well firstly nayagan was inspired by the Hollywood classic The Godfather..It is not original..

Even Hindi movies like KKHH, Bhoot, Waqt, Dilse , Taal, etc have been remade in Tamil...This are just few movies which I have listed..

Another Shankar keeps remaking his movies all over again ..like he started off with Mudhalvan, Indian & now Anniyan..Why tamil directors don't have much imagination to direct new stories.. 8)

Tamil movies keep copying other regional telugu, malayalam, kannada movies..some of them are Harischandra, Jayam, Arangetra Vellai, Chandramukhi, Enga Chinna Rasa, Kushi, Love birds..etc etc the list goes on..Don't ever think that tamil directors are saints that they don't steal others scripts.. :D

Pls nilavu don't spam this thread by talking about other irrelevant stuffs here...Bec I always see the topic goes haywire 8)
spamming...irrelevant??????////

all those movies i mentioned were copied by bollywood persons.

shankar copying???????/what do u say?......he made his movies first in tamil.

i didnt mention kamal haasan's movies for the sake of kamal........to show u how many movies that bollywood persons copied from a single tamil personality.......

kushi is a copy????//what do u say?...first be aware of the filmdom ....then post...dont give some false information

dlaxmi16
1st September 2005, 09:12 PM
Hi Since you first pointed out that hindi movies are always remade from tamil..I wanted to point out that tamil directors are not saints that they don't copy other scripts.all those examples that I mentioned show that...Next time pls check , before making any statements..

I only wanted to say that Don is being recreated by none other than Javed Akhtar ( who had sripted the earlier version of DOn with salim) , now his son Farhan Akhtar is working on the new version of the script..( Pls read the posts again & the link too )

If a Tamil director Like Shankar can keep redirecting his scripts again & again , why should'nt it happen in Hindi film Industry...thats my question... 8)

Anyway IF you see any new tamil movies like Ghilli or Thirupachi ..both have the same concept ..movies like UK & Autograph also depict the same..even Vasool raja MBBS acted by KH was remade from Hindi..

Lets understand one thing..no director is foolish to waste his talents on any stupid scripts...movie is a business, it is a source of income to all attached to the film industry...Everyone copies in indian film Industry bec they want to make successful movies ..it is not limited to Hindi alone.. :D ..I hope you understand that..

The day we stop blaming others , that will be the happiest day on earth.. :D

nilavupriyan
1st September 2005, 10:19 PM
Hi Since you first pointed out that hindi movies are always remade from tamil..I wanted to point out that tamil directors are not saints that they don't copy other scripts.all those examples that I mentioned show that...Next time pls check , before making any statements..

I only wanted to say that Don is being recreated by none other than Javed Akhtar ( who had sripted the earlier version of DOn with salim) , now his son Farhan Akhtar is working on the new version of the script..( Pls read the posts again & the link too )

If a Tamil director Like Shankar can keep redirecting his scripts again & again , why should'nt it happen in Hindi film Industry...thats my question... 8)

Anyway IF you see any new tamil movies like Ghilli or Thirupachi ..both have the same concept ..movies like UK & Autograph also depict the same..even Vasool raja MBBS acted by KH was remade from Hindi..

Lets understand one thing..no director is foolish to waste his talents on any stupid scripts...movie is a business, it is a source of income to all attached to the film industry...Everyone copies in indian film Industry bec they want to make successful movies ..it is not limited to Hindi alone.. :D ..I hope you understand that..

The day we stop blaming others , that will be the happiest day on earth.. :D

YOU AGAIN DONT UNDERSTAND THE THING.....tamil movies are remade in hindi and hindi movies are remade in tamil.........but hindi movies made again in hindi is odd.its so new.

autograph and ullam ketkume are same??????what are u telling.do u mean all love stories are same.

dlaxmi16
1st September 2005, 10:34 PM
enough Nilavu...Pls refer to your earlier post..Don't keep twisting your statements as a chameleon..bec you really contradict always.. :D

nilavupriyan
2nd September 2005, 08:36 AM
enough Nilavu...Pls refer to your earlier post..Don't keep twisting your statements as a chameleon..bec you really contradict always.. :D

what do u say...........chameleon??????

u prove once that i contradict my views......only once.

or else u have to take ur words back....

give me an example .only one example where i contradict.

only once....u prove

Hyderbadi
2nd September 2005, 09:27 AM
bah, why do you refuse to admit that the tamil industry and its actors, directors, composers and producers are not perfect...all you do is claim that tamil stuff is perfect, etc...just face it, no industry is perfect.

nilavupriyan
2nd September 2005, 12:03 PM
bah, why do you refuse to admit that the tamil industry and its actors, directors, composers and producers are not perfect...all you do is claim that tamil stuff is perfect, etc...just face it, no industry is perfect.

i also say the samething...........all industries give and take their subjects.no industry is perfect....

but now so differently they are redoing their own projects.this is something new

dlaxmi16
2nd September 2005, 10:05 PM
//but at present u cant even mention one tamil film that is remade in tamil from hindi but there are hindi films which are remade from tamil films//

this is your own quote nilavu..but now you accept everything is fair in cinema , bec thats a give & take policy..Don't you feel ,you contradicted here ..If no then fine...I leave it here.. 8)

Hindi industry always does something new..they are always the trendsetters..:D :D :thumbsup:

nilavupriyan
2nd September 2005, 10:16 PM
//but at present u cant even mention one tamil film that is remade in tamil from hindi but there are hindi films which are remade from tamil films//

this is your own quote nilavu..but now you accept everything is fair in cinema , bec thats a give & take policy..Don't you feel ,you contradicted here ..If no then fine...I leave it here.. 8)

Hindi industry always does something new..they are always the trendsetters..:D :D :thumbsup:

where do u keep ur eyes...........i said at present......not before 5 or 10 years.and also i have said we are not copying from hindi film industry only....i know we are taknig subjects from telugu or malayalam

take the subjects copied by hindi film industry recently from tamil
1)sethu
2)autograph
3)run
4)kushi etc........

but from hindi i can only find one movie with great difficulty....vasool raja mbbs.

hindi industry is a trend setter???????if they are trend setters south indian movies must have copied that trend....but we dont like triangular love within a family with a bangra dance and lots of laddus.........

dlaxmi16
2nd September 2005, 11:28 PM
pls read my earlier posts , you will find the answers.. :D :D

stranger
3rd September 2005, 03:43 AM

:rotfl:

Hey! You too set a new trend wherever you post! :lol:

Hyderbadi
3rd September 2005, 04:58 AM

Name one trend that a tamil film has set in India.

nilavupriyan
3rd September 2005, 12:15 PM

did we say tamil films are trend setters...........

its laxmi who said hindi films are trend setters...

anyway mani ratnam's tamil films have been trend-setters at a period of time

nilavupriyan
3rd September 2005, 12:19 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Sanjeevi
4th September 2005, 04:31 PM
but we dont like triangular love within a family with a bangra dance and lots of laddus.........

Well said

There is a talk in Hindi cine field. "Sexy movies runs well or Sharuk Khan movies runs well". Nothing new in HF. Priyadarsan once said that tamil film industry has growed well with super new generations while comparing with HF.

stranger
6th September 2005, 10:59 PM

Before I do that, why dont you enlighten me, the new trends set by "Hindi-walas".???

You could start from 1970 and end at 2005! 8)

Go on, enlighten us with "new-trend achievements" of "Hindi-cinema"!

BTW, Dont come with some silly jokes as this is not ur "favorite joke-thread". Get serious and wrtie something sensible so that I can buy your "story". 8)

Thanks! :)

lordstanher
7th September 2005, 08:23 AM
Before I do that, why dont you enlighten me, the new trends set by "Hindi-walas".???

You could start from 1970 and end at 2005! 8)

Um....speaking of 1970 onwards, the only trend I can think of is the short kurta (lovingly named by today's yuppie gals as "kurti") which was popularised by Rajesh Khanna in the early '70s.....
Then there was the shirt w/ the knot tied in the front actually worn first by Amitabh B in the 1975 movie "Deewar", which set a trend then......again tat is popularised by gals today......:D
'not very appreciative/int'd of the other current day trends tho..... :roll:

stranger
8th September 2005, 02:01 AM
Thanks, LS! :)

well, l-s, I suppose we are not just talking about only dresses or costumes etc.

A trend means,

someone started a "new class" of movies.

New technique followed.

new way of showing a song sequence

new "morals" etc

Let me wait to hear from Hyderabady. :)

MADDY
8th September 2005, 05:19 PM
see guys, hindi is a huge market......Mumbai is the biggest centre followed by delhi,hindi belt(UP,Bihar,MP,Rajasthan),Kolkatta,Hyderabad/Bangalore and Ahmedabad........they r all hindi-speaking but u know the huge cultural variations amongst these places....infact bambaiyya and UP cultures are entirely opposite........to make a movie that appeals to all these genres of ppl. is itself a trend setting task.......so IMO all hit hindi movies are trend setting movies......

take the case of Tamil, u r presenting urself to a homogenous set of ppl., same goes for telugu,malayalam,kannada, so there is a lot of scope for experimenting.......but in hindi good experiments can do well in mumbai but fail miserably in UP.....do u know Dil chahta Hai is a flop in north india.......so hindi moviemakers r forced to do soft mass-appeal movies......

nilavupriyan
8th September 2005, 07:20 PM
see guys, hindi is a huge market......Mumbai is the biggest centre followed by delhi,hindi belt(UP,Bihar,MP,Rajasthan),Kolkatta,Hyderabad/Bangalore and Ahmedabad........they r all hindi-speaking but u know the huge cultural variations amongst these places....infact bambaiyya and UP cultures are entirely opposite........to make a movie that appeals to all these genres of ppl. is itself a trend setting task.......so IMO all hit hindi movies are trend setting movies......

take the case of Tamil, u r presenting urself to a homogenous set of ppl., same goes for telugu,malayalam,kannada, so there is a lot of scope for experimenting.......but in hindi good experiments can do well in mumbai but fail miserably in UP.....do u know Dil chahta Hai is a flop in north india.......so hindi moviemakers r forced to do soft mass-appeal movies......

do u know chandramukhi and anniyan are block busters in tamil nadu,kerala,karnataka and ap..........

MADDY
8th September 2005, 10:32 PM
Mudhalvan was a hit in Tamil and telugu but a big flop in hindi......it is tuf to make a movie that appeals to all sections of the country.....dunt think it is a joke.........i accept quality wise tamil/telugu movies r better than Hindi movies but there r some subjects in Hindi which r good and u cannot just push hindi off saying it is all abt. ladoos and SRK.......there r gud movies too.....

Surya
9th September 2005, 03:02 AM
Quality wise tamil and telugu movies are better???? :lol: :lol:

Thirupaachi, Thirumalai, Ghilli, Madurey, Ji, Attagasam, Jana, Red, etc etc. These are the average tamil movies now-a-days. There are only a handful of artists who care to give good movies.

Mani rathnam, Cheran, Shankar, etc. The rest are just meaningless masalas.

I think that quality wise Hindhi movies are better for the most part, eventhough I have learnt to enjoy some of the cheap tamil masalas like Saamy.

stranger
9th September 2005, 03:15 AM
Surya!

List few quality Hindi movies and justify their "high quality" please!

Thank you! :)

nilavupriyan
9th September 2005, 09:33 AM
Surya!

List few quality Hindi movies and justify their "high quality" please!

Thank you! :)

i just now thought of asking same question to him....u asked it.

surya....list some class movies in hindi.

another thing.....u mentioned a lot of tamil masalas.....it shows tamil field is healthy with both mani ratnam and perarasu....we are making all types of movies.

the thing is we are liking both the class of kamal and the mass of rajni.we do have two in the same way inpast too.....shivaji and m.g.r.

thats why tamil field is healthy.....

back to ur question....list 10 hindi classics please

Sandeep
9th September 2005, 11:20 AM
I cannot name any CLASSY hindi movies but some movies I found freshning

Paheli - A Ghosh taking form of another man and leading life with his wife.

Black - The story of the Handicaped shown with compasion and not heroics.

Virudh - Shows the helplessness of the common man in front of our screwed up system. Here unlike other movies the protogonist is no super human but has heart of steel when it comes to his son's honer.

Dhoom - A thriller in the sense of it. A movie probably alien to indian truth

Dev - The philosophical conflict between two friends and police officers in wake of having to deals with their opposing human emotions of duty, revenge and compasion.

Then there are those movies

1) from Ravathi about AIDS,
2) My brother Nikhil again on AIDS
3) Page 3 - about the shallowness of upper class society life
4) Swades - on the disenchatment of NRI with his country
5) Julie (the new one) on sex worker

All these are movies that have come in the last one year. Its easy to blame a movie industry for scores of Junk that it flushes our every year(Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi all included). But in doing that we should not ignore the few good once that are coming.

dlaxmi16
10th September 2005, 12:23 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Unknown Oversmart Strangers not allowed here.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mind your words before you say anything... :twisted:

stranger
10th September 2005, 12:42 AM
what is "so wrongly" said there, laxmi? :?

lordstanher
10th September 2005, 08:45 AM
There is a talk in Hindi cine field. "Sexy movies runs well or Sharuk Khan movies runs well". Nothing new in HF.

Well.....for tat matter nowadays even in South (I'll take the case of Telugu/Tamil) films, there r either sexually oriented movies or movies *ring megastars/superstars (eg. Chiranjeevi/Rajni) tat run well......if it doesn't hav ne big stars in it, the movie has a lot of 'masala' mixed in it so it can run in theatres for quite sum time! :lol2:

MADDY
10th September 2005, 09:23 AM
i personally think Hindi movies r moving in the rite direction with gud xperiments and reality stuff......though there is yash chopra sugary movies disturbing the flow now and then , movies like zeher,aashiq banya apne looks different atleast.......they r moving away from hero-worship and getting more realistic day by day.....

whereas tamil, all movies r based on rowdys with hero saving the innocent from the powerful evil force with his super-natural stunts....80% of tamil movies r based on rowdy-politician and they r slipping down to hero-worshipping with more viguor......look at vijay's stunts, it is so unnatural........tamil is going in the wrong direction, they r experimenting technically but not with scripts, which is bad.....

nilavupriyan
10th September 2005, 11:44 AM
i personally think Hindi movies r moving in the rite direction with gud xperiments and reality stuff......though there is yash chopra sugary movies disturbing the flow now and then , movies like zeher,aashiq banya apne looks different atleast.......they r moving away from hero-worship and getting more realistic day by day.....

whereas tamil, all movies r based on rowdys with hero saving the innocent from the powerful evil force with his super-natural stunts....80% of tamil movies r based on rowdy-politician and they r slipping down to hero-worshipping with more viguor......look at vijay's stunts, it is so unnatural........tamil is going in the wrong direction, they r experimenting technically but not with scripts, which is bad.....

then u must not have watched anbe sivam,kadhal,autograph,pithamagan............

but i agree with u a bit.....in very recent past tamil movies are going in wrong directionespecially cant watch vijay's movies...non-sense.he is giving worst masala movies.....we are going in a wrong direction..

in 90's we are really top of the indian cine field with movies like guna,mahanadhi,sethu,vaali,thevar magan,indian,sathi leelavathi,hey raam..etc...

now the films are real non-senses...especially films like thirupachi.

dlaxmi16
13th September 2005, 03:08 AM
Nilavu..You missed out some great tamil movies like Red,Citizen, Jana,Ji..etc..of Ajith , all worth to get a OSCAR award... :shock:

Just bec you hate Vijay, doesn't mean you can go to any extent... :lol:

First try to start liking a movie , for the sake of the movie script & not for the actor alone...

What do you say about MX of KH then ..Is it a great movie ??

or Munnabhai MBBS remade in Tamil..Which was a blockbuster in Hindi...Will you be able to appreciate Hindi movies for this?? :D :D

nilavupriyan
13th September 2005, 12:44 PM
Nilavu..You missed out some great tamil movies like Red,Citizen, Jana,Ji..etc..of Ajith , all worth to get a OSCAR award... :shock:

Just bec you hate Vijay, doesn't mean you can go to any extent... :lol:

First try to start liking a movie , for the sake of the movie script & not for the actor alone...

or Munnabhai MBBS remade in Tamil..Which was a blockbuster in Hindi...Will you be able to appreciate Hindi movies for this?? :D :D

yeah....accepted............thats not a great movie.u must know that a film star cannot give great movies everytime......

a challenge to u.....mention one ..only one hindi hero who had given more number of classy movies than kamal.......

dlaxmi16
14th September 2005, 03:56 AM
Don't think kh is only one great actor in Indian industry... 8)

I have seen great Actors than him like the BIG B, Om Puri, Nasureedin shah, Rajesh Khanna, Sanjeev kumar ..How did you even forget the legend Shivaji Ganesan, Mamootty or Mohanlal for that matter ..

Pls stop your crap about Kh in this thread...I can't take anymore of your kh nonsence..to tell you frankly seeing such crazy fans of KH , I have actually started hating him...I no more see him as a classy hero :x
Pls for gods sake leave my SRK 8) :hammer:

stranger
14th September 2005, 04:12 AM
ooh, you have got a nice excuse to whack Kh in this thread. :thumbsup:

Yeah, what is Kh doing in S R K's thread? :lol:

Send him off elsewhere! :rotfl:

nilavupriyan
14th September 2005, 12:28 PM
Don't think kh is only one great actor in Indian industry... 8)

I have seen great Actors than him like the BIG B, Om Puri, Nasureedin shah, Rajesh Khanna, Sanjeev kumar ..How did you even forget the legend Shivaji Ganesan, Mamootty or Mohanlal for that matter ..

Pls stop your crap about Kh in this thread...I can't take anymore of your kh nonsence..to tell you frankly seeing such crazy fans of KH , I have actually started hating him...I no more see him as a classy hero :x
Pls for gods sake leave my SRK 8) :hammer:

laxmi....why do u pretend to be innocent....its u who pulled kamal haasan here...look at ur previous post

thats why i replied about kamal haasan.....first of all u stop bashing kamal is an irrelevant thread...what the hell kamal do in sharuk thread.

to stranger:

heyyyy.....,before posting look the past 2 pages and then post...ok?u dont know what going on here...go and look who started talking about kamal haasan in this thread...ok?

buddysathi
14th September 2005, 09:01 PM
We r talking abt a "sappai paaiyan" named SRK.Talk something abt him yaa!! Ethavathu avanai pathi pesi tholainga pa!! Andha amma imsae thaanga mudiyalae!! 8)

stranger
14th September 2005, 11:42 PM
AmAm, naangaL S R K thiriyil Kh pugazh paaduvOm. illainA, Shah Rukh Khan vasai paaduvOm! ithuthaan engaL thamizh paNpaadu! :hammer:

Way to go! :clap:

BTW, there are several "kamalhaasar" thirigaL irukkinRana, avarai "mElE" koNdu pORathukku in case one could not see that! :roll:

dlaxmi16
15th September 2005, 04:12 AM
buddy or sathi or whoever you ever..looks like you are new to this hub..don't you know the rules of this hub, pls refrain from using any names to any actors here..He can be referred as SRK or Shahrukh.. 8)

nilavupriyan
15th September 2005, 09:34 AM
AmAm, naangaL S R K thiriyil Kh pugazh paaduvOm. illainA, Shah Rukh Khan vasai paaduvOm! ithuthaan engaL thamizh paNpaadu! :hammer:

BTW, there are several "kamalhaasar" thirigaL irukkinRana, avarai "mElE" koNdu pORathukku in case one could not see that! :roll:

heyy...,if anyone bashes rajini unnecesarily in this thread will u keep quite?........

stranger...,u have posted many posts in thread....how many have u posted about sharuk?....ateast i have posted many about him.

first see ur back...becoz u havent posted anything relavent(about sharuk) to the topic yet in thread..

nilavupriyan
15th September 2005, 09:36 AM

heyy...,if anyone bashes rajini unnecesarily in this thread will u keep quite?........ive just replied abt kh as they have bashed....

stranger...,u have posted many posts in this thread....how many have u posted about sharuk?....ateast i have posted many about him.

first see ur back...becoz u havent posted anything relavent(about sharuk) to the topic yet in thread.....:hammer:.......:lol:

Sanjeevi
15th September 2005, 10:41 AM

heyy...,if anyone bashes rajini unnecesarily in this thread will u keep quite?........ive just replied abt kh as they have bashed....

stranger...,u have posted many posts in this thread....how many have u posted about sharuk?....ateast i have posted many about him.

first see ur back...becoz u havent posted anything relavent(about sharuk) to the topic yet in thread.....:hammer:.......:lol:

Stranger is on the way going by majority hubbers (only in Tamil
films).

And note another thing, he is stranger. :lol:

stranger
15th September 2005, 08:03 PM
What do you mean, Sanjeevi? :) Finally you figured stranger is a stranger! :lol:

Good for you! :thumbsup:

------------------
Hey nilavupiriyA!

I am ready to defend Tamil Cinema anytime. That is what I have been doing! 8)

But the "buddy" is using "slur" against S R K, which is not thamizh paNpaadu! 8)

buddysathi
15th September 2005, 09:22 PM
What do you mean, Sanjeevi? :) Finally you figured stranger is a stranger! :lol:

Good for you! :thumbsup:

------------------
Hey nilavupiriyA!

I am ready to defend Tamil Cinema anytime. That is what I have been doing! 8)

But the "buddy" is using "slur" against S R K, which is not thamizh paNpaadu! 8)

sorry for that!! I thought its just another comment!! But I cant restrain from using against a actor?!?! like SRK!

dlaxmi16
16th September 2005, 03:33 AM
Definitely SRK fans don't go around bashing other actors.. 8)

King Khan among 50 most beautiful people in India

http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&id=538

sanju
17th September 2005, 02:40 PM
Definitely SRK fans don't go around bashing other actors.. 8)

King Khan among 50 most beautiful people in India

http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&id=538

the joke of this year. even srk will not take it as a credit. he may be among the 5000 popular people in india. but beautiful. :o :o :o , it sounds interesting. i think he has paid 50 lakhs for that.

dlaxmi16
19th September 2005, 08:46 AM
sanju don't talk trash..that it is possible to pay & get titles in India..
You mean Saif Ali who got the National award this year , also got the title just by paying 50 lac or so..even though he was not at all fit to get the so called award.. :lol: :lol:

Shahrukh looks great and there is a series of criteria on which they are compared like looks, intelligence, talent, youth, success etc thats the reason he is considered as one of the beautiful people in India.. :D And he is lucky to be always one among that.. :thumbsup: :clap:

Ofcourse people like you are dumb to appreciate that.. :D

nilavupriyan
19th September 2005, 09:49 AM
sanju don't talk trash..that it is possible to pay & get titles in India..
You mean Saif Ali who got the National award this year , also got the title just by paying 50 lac or so..even though he was not at all fit to get the so called award.. :lol: :lol:

Shahrukh looks great and there is a series of criteria on which they are compared like looks, intelligence, talent, youth, success etc thats the reason he is considered as one of the beautiful people in India.. :D And he is lucky to be always one among that.. :thumbsup: :clap:

Ofcourse people like you are dumb to appreciate that.. :D

adadaa....,sharuk-a pathi sonna ...laxmikku evlo kovam varudhu!!!!....best neenga sharuk rasigar mandra thalaivi aayidunga

Sandeep
19th September 2005, 12:36 PM
Beautiful or Handsome :?

Either way top 50 will be an extream.

sanju
22nd September 2005, 07:15 PM
dear laxmi, whatever be the criteria sharukh can't reach in the top 50 :lol: , i don't want to say he doesn't look good. but in the top 50 means 50 lacs :lol: :lol:

nilavupriyan
22nd September 2005, 09:13 PM
dear laxmi, whatever be the criteria sharukh can't reach in the top 50 :lol: , i don't want to say he doesn't look good. but in the top 50 means 50 lacs :lol: :lol:

exactly!

dlaxmi16
28th September 2005, 04:32 AM

exactly!

I can very well understand what makes you all say this about SRK... :lol:

May be Kh or ML should have made it right with their well rounded personality & age... :lol:

dlaxmi16
28th September 2005, 04:35 AM
[tscii:427aef2e47]Paheli to represent India at the Oscars
So what if Paheli didn’t exactly set the box office on fire? The producers of the film are having the last laugh. Paheli has been chosen as India’s official entry for the Oscars which will be held in 2006.

http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&id=562
:D [/tscii:427aef2e47]

Shah Rukh Khan’s movie Paheli has opened strongly in the UK.
Debuted at number seven in the national box office charts after collecting an impressive £192,700 during its first weekend of release.

US BOX OFFICE

Weekend Rank Revenue* Gross*
Jul 8, 2005 - Jul 10, 2005 #31 $0.117 $1.283
Jul 1, 2005 - Jul 4, 2005 #23 $0.353 $1.107
Jun 24, 2005 - Jun 26, 2005 #16 $0.632 $0.632

* Figures are listed in millions.

Paheli made a gross of Rs. 11,72,20,650 in India in two weeks. The film's budget is 15,00,00,000 (2005).

nilavupriyan
28th September 2005, 12:32 PM

exactly!

I can very well understand what makes you all say this about SRK... :lol:

May be Kh or ML should have made it right with their well rounded personality & age... :lol:

but they dont want to give 50 lakhs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way all are gonna be aged....noone is ever goona be at same age...sharuk have once(during hey raam shooting) said that he want to touch kamal....as he is a great fan of kamal's personality during his younger days....

Sinthiya
29th September 2005, 01:37 AM
[tscii:33655ccbd1]Paheli to represent India at the Oscars
So what if Paheli didn’t exactly set the box office on fire? The producers of the film are having the last laugh. Paheli has been chosen as India’s official entry for the Oscars which will be held in 2006.

http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&id=562
:D [/tscii:33655ccbd1]

great news...i liked the movie...! :)

stranger
29th September 2005, 05:15 AM
Paheli to represent India at the Oscars

Way to go, SRK! :thumbsup:

Let us keep our fingers crossed for SRK's Paheli to win an oscar! :)

Scale
29th September 2005, 02:45 PM
Paheli to represent India at the Oscars

Way to go, SRK! :thumbsup:

Let us keep our fingers crossed for SRK's Paheli to win an oscar! :)

Damn! :evil: :twisted: "In Chris Tucker's style". Isn't there any better one out of 11 films?

Swades, Rising (both were in the list too), still rejected :banghead:

Nerd
29th September 2005, 09:27 PM
IMO, Paheli sucked big time :twisted: If swades was there in the list , i would say SRK's performance in swades was way better than in paheli. Actually parineeta is a better movie than paheli 8)

Sinthiya
29th September 2005, 10:16 PM
IMO, Paheli sucked big time :twisted: If swades was there in the list , i would say SRK's performance in swades was way better than in paheli. Actually parineeta is a better movie than paheli 8)

I heard Parineeta and Swades are really good..haven't seen it...but if Swades was in the list, I would've wanted that movie to be nominated...

any way, Paheli was a different love story so that might be the reason for the nomination :? ...i think SRK and Mukherjee both acted well too...

sanju
30th September 2005, 12:06 AM
paheli for oskar, :hammer: , let's send raaz for oskar. it is a better film. dear laxmi , please don't talk rubbish. the oskar screening committee will just throw it in the waste box. :) :)

m_23_bayarea
30th September 2005, 12:38 AM
Swades was much much better than PAHELI.....Would have had a real chance if SWADES had been nominated...

Alien
30th September 2005, 07:21 AM
paheli for oskar, :hammer: , let's send raaz for oskar. it is a better film. dear laxmi , please don't talk rubbish. the oskar screening committee will just throw it in the waste box. :) :)
Paheli !!??!!WTF??
I don't think it would get nominated and go to the final 5. It shouldn't!!! These ppl r loads of crap ,
I wish Chandramukhi was sent :wink: yeah !! CM could have been sent rather !(If BO pub'ty is the only thing concerned)

Surya
30th September 2005, 07:48 AM
Paheli??? :banghead:

I saw taht movie with a great expectation. But it was just a disappointment.

MADDY
2nd October 2005, 08:07 AM
Paheli's selection has caused a great flutter in Mumbai with ppl. wanting Black to be sent to oscars.......well, i felt even Black was a bit overboard with too much over-acting from rani and amitabh......reg. Swades, foreigners dunt like showing India in good light so they wudnt stand seeing a Indian living in an apartement with white-house view....

i thought iqbal was the best choice.....but hey i thought SRK was a bad actor according to a gr8 actors's fans then how come 2 of his movies are lined up for oscars??? :D :D

Scale
2nd October 2005, 10:54 AM
Paheli's selection has caused a great flutter in Mumbai with ppl. wanting Black to be sent to oscars.......well, i felt even Black was a bit overboard with too much over-acting from rani and amitabh......reg. Swades,foreigners dunt like showing India in good light so they wudnt stand seeing a Indian living in an apartement with white-house view....

i thought iqbal was the best choice.....but hey i thought SRK was a bad actor according to a gr8 actors's fans then how come 2 of his movies are lined up for oscars??? :D :D

Maddy

I remember vaguely from an earlier interview with SLB, the interviewer(lady) was stressing casually (till show ends) that Black was an inspiration from some (old hollywood/other) movie. She made it obscure by not revealing the name of the movie. SLB, didnt admit that & he was providing his counter part to prove its originality. As a viewer on his reaction, I can smell its originality.

That might be the reason...

Does anyone know the complete list of 11 films. Swades, Mangal Pandey, Parineeta etc.......

buddysathi
3rd October 2005, 08:08 PM
That SLB is a total fraud.. His hum dil de chuke.. somthing is a direct lift of " antha ezhu natkal" . SLB showed italy & jaipur with lots of color & these hindi maakal saw it as the greatest story ever told in Indian cinema..

nilavupriyan
3rd October 2005, 10:50 PM
That SLB is a total fraud.. His hum dil de chuke.. somthing is a direct lift of " antha ezhu natkal" . SLB showed italy & jaipur with lots of color & these hindi maakal saw it as the greatest story ever told in Indian cinema..

is it?....how many tamil stories have they stolen till now?

lancelot
3rd October 2005, 11:47 PM
is SRK gay????
hehe

Sinthiya
3rd October 2005, 11:58 PM
is SRK gay????
hehe

:? NO!!!

why do you ask?

Sandeep
4th October 2005, 06:54 AM
is SRK gay????
hehe

:? NO!!!

why do you ask?

You seem so sure :twisted:

Sandeep
4th October 2005, 07:00 AM
Regarding oscar nomination for Paheli. I think it was a right decision.

Paheli - A fantasy based on old Indian folklore. Sure some bollywood drama has reduced the quality.
Black - Copy of holywood movie (I have seen it in parts-dont remember the name)
Swades - Good movie but whats new
The Rising - Twisted history, bad direction and horrible screenplay.

Alien
4th October 2005, 08:07 AM
is SRK gay????
hehe
:lol: :lol:

Sinthiya
4th October 2005, 08:23 AM
is SRK gay????
hehe

:evil:

Hyderbadi
4th October 2005, 08:26 AM
is SRK gay????
hehe

He is married, he has children and he has done nothing to indicate that he is gay...so i highly doubt he is gay.

Alien
4th October 2005, 09:53 AM
:oops: :cry:
I said nothing abt whether he is gay or not...Most importantly I didn't say he's gay...
I couldn't control my laughter when lancelot, out of nowhere, asked such a question :oops:

nilavupriyan
4th October 2005, 10:15 AM
is SRK gay????
hehe

:roll: :? ...idhenna pudhu kolappam

Scale
4th October 2005, 11:49 AM
Lancelot! Strange you too heard this

IS SRK a gay? :evil:

No!

Now he is in search of gays :roll:

This is what I heard from my bombay friend (Not Maddy). Shud be published somewhere or a rumour.

(SRK fans dont bounce on me.... pesi theerthukalam)

Sinthiya
5th October 2005, 08:33 AM
:oops: :cry:
I said nothing abt whether he is gay or not...Most importantly I didn't say he's gay...
I couldn't control my laughter when lancelot, out of nowhere, asked such a question :oops:

i know...just couldn't control my anger when you laughed like that... :)

lancelot
5th October 2005, 08:42 PM
sorry if i offende any SRK fans.
but i tot he must be, coz if u see his hand movement an stuff, he looks realy gay, to add to that he did the gay part in Kal ho na ho very well. it looked very natural.....

just wondering, thats all.....

hehe

lancelot
5th October 2005, 08:45 PM
is SRK gay????
hehe

He is married, he has children and he has done nothing to indicate that he is gay...so i highly doubt he is gay.

am not sure, but i have herd dat married men can be gay.. sorry again if offende anyone. hehe
hehe

Sinthiya
6th October 2005, 02:57 AM
am not sure, but i have herd dat married men can be gay.. sorry again if offende anyone. hehe
hehe

.... :? ....it happens...

but not SRK!!! :evil:

Alien
6th October 2005, 06:16 AM
hehe

How can u be so sure?? :? :? And u r not even a SRK fan either
Ok I'm not into offending anyone....but just curious
And, lancelot!! Married men can be gay! and they r more probable too :x
U never heard of bisexual......... :roll:

Sinthiya
6th October 2005, 08:39 AM
hehe

How do you know I'm not a SRK fan? I never mentioned that I wasn't... :?

you're right...i can't be sure about people these days...

Alien
6th October 2005, 08:51 AM
Ok I maybe wrong abt u! U never said u wasn't a SRK fan...I assumed it from ur words where u seconded us when we said Aamir khan is 1000 times better than SRK......

Anyways it, a celebrity's personal life, shouldn't matter 2 us.... :)
Cool SRK fans.....

Sinthiya
6th October 2005, 09:03 AM
Ok I maybe wrong abt u! U never said u wasn't a SRK fan...I assumed it from ur words where u seconded us when we said Aamir khan is 1000 times better than SRK......

Anyways it, a celebrity's personal life, shouldn't matter 2 us.... :)
Cool SRK fans.....

Aamir Khan is better than SRK...

I agree but I think Aamir Khan, SRK and Ajay Devgan are three of the best remaining in the Bollywood industry...

lancelot
6th October 2005, 10:13 AM

so u think SRK is gay???? hehe. am lovin this... am out in a mossion to prove he is gay.. hehe

hehe

MADDY
8th October 2005, 10:28 PM
lancelot, being a gay is not a sin...is it????i dunno y ppl. want to attach a stigma to being a gay......being a gay is a prefernce and not a sin.....now ppl. will think i'm a gay, well, i'm not but its just i feel bad for gays who are considered social stigma......

SRK is not a gay cos he has a wife and 2 lovely children....if he was a gay then it is like accusing gauri khan of infidelity......

sinthiya, aamir is better actor than SRK bbut SRK has a overall personna which makes him the BADSHAAH......

Sinthiya
9th October 2005, 05:28 AM
sinthiya, aamir is better actor than SRK bbut SRK has a overall personna which makes him the BADSHAAH......

i agree with you Maddy; SRK has got it for sure... :thumbsup:

MADDY
16th October 2005, 03:45 PM
just read this.......a movie abt SRK's life....gr8 isnt it???

http://in.rediff.com/movies/2005/oct/14aseem.htm

nilavupriyan
17th October 2005, 06:36 PM

i agree with you Maddy; SRK has got it for sure... :thumbsup:

baadshah is rajni :roll:

m_23_bayarea
18th October 2005, 10:25 PM
Hey hey, what's goin on here ???

SRK is Gay !!!! What r u guys talking abt ??? Shift gears my friends...

SRK rocks ok ..... go Shahrukh :thumbsup:

Sanguine Sridhar
18th October 2005, 10:31 PM
but i tot he must be, coz if u see his hand movement an stuff, he looks realy gay, to add to that he did the gay part in Kal ho na ho very well. it looked very natural.....

hehe
But how do u know? :? :roll:

lancelot
19th October 2005, 05:23 PM

hehe
But how do u know? :? :roll:

Becks!!! i also dont know.. i was just wondering.. thats all

looks like he is not.... GAY
hehe

dlaxmi16
20th October 2005, 01:48 AM
Looks like lot of things have been happening here with SRK the last few weeks..

It is so difficult to accept this...Ofcourse the recent Lux soap advt where they usually use a bollywood actress as models, have led to a lot of rumours ..

Well people have lot of perceptions , well nothing wrong in that..
That doesn't make a actor who is generally acting as a action hero in a movie , ought to be a macho in the real outside world..or a actor who acts as a good soul in movies , is really a god in the outside world..

SRK has a happy family with his wife & 2 kids..It is very easy to mock at others and also very easy to make any sane person understand ..so lets not talk anymore filth .. 8-)

dlaxmi16
20th October 2005, 01:50 AM
[tscii:7d4c993cd2]Shah Rukh Khan's response at the Oscar nomination of 'Paheli'
There have been extreme and mixed reactions from the whole Bollywood fraternity on Paheli being selected as Indian’s official entry for the 2006 Oscars. But what does Shah Rukh Khan , who stars in the lead role in the film, thinks of Paheli’s Oscar bid?

http://vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&id=570[/tscii:7d4c993cd2]

:D :D

MADDY
20th October 2005, 07:49 PM
laxmiji, did u read abt my link on where a lady has made a documentary picture on SRK's life.....i dunt think any indian actor ever has this credit to their name...SRK rulz......

moreover imdb.com has claimed that he has

kabhi alvida na kehna from karan johar and
baiju aur tansen with amitabh bachan(music by ARRahman :D )

so i think it will be a gr8 2006 for SRK.....

Surya
21st October 2005, 02:30 AM
I can't believe Paheli was even nominated. :roll:

I thought that Ver Zahra was much better. But did it come out in the relevent time period to be in the Oscars this year?

m_23_bayarea
21st October 2005, 05:03 AM
Man, SWADES was much much better than Paheli....sure award material...

Surya
21st October 2005, 05:14 AM
Swadesh was awesome!! Very thought provoking film! That fro award meterial, I can understand. But Paheli?? :banghead:

Sandeep
21st October 2005, 12:01 PM
Hey guys as Indians we may like swades more but think from a westerners point of view. What can we offer them best is something mythical and cultural.

If an Indian movie has to win Oscar the it has to make use of the mystery that surrounds India in the mind of westerners as well as the colour and liveliness in INdia

Surya
21st October 2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah thta's true. It makes sense when looked @ in that way.

Surya
21st October 2005, 07:36 PM
What was Paheli's BO result? Hit? Flop? Super hit?

nilavupriyan
21st October 2005, 07:41 PM
kamal gonna direct sharuk......in the hindi remake of tenali

source:deccan chronicle

hey.....,im starting to like sharuk yaar!

Alien
21st October 2005, 07:46 PM
Well me too :wink:

MADDY
21st October 2005, 10:06 PM
gr8 news,nilavu and vasanth.....even i will begin to like kamal it seems :D ........neways kamal will prefer Ilayaraja for music which will close my interest in this movie....but i wud sure watch it in theatres.....

nilavupriyan
21st October 2005, 10:46 PM
gr8 news,nilavu and vasanth.....even i will begin to like kamal it seems :D ........neways kamal will prefer Ilayaraja for music which will close my interest in this movie....but i wud sure watch it in theatres.....

music by ARR....

stranger
21st October 2005, 10:49 PM
-deleted

stranger
21st October 2005, 10:52 PM
deleted

nilavupriyan
21st October 2005, 10:53 PM
kamal gonna direct sharuk......in the hindi remake of tenali

source:deccan chronicle

hey.....,im starting to like sharuk yaar!

Really?! :roll:

Our politicians have a better morality than you! :P

yeah.....kamaraj,gandhi,anna ....all have better morality than me

nilavupriyan
21st October 2005, 10:53 PM

exactly!

dint u read the words "im starting?" :lol:

stranger
21st October 2005, 10:54 PM
deleted

nilavupriyan
21st October 2005, 10:56 PM
nope, theeppori aaRumugam is better than you! :rotfl:

one simple question....have u been voting to same party for all elections? :roll: :roll:

nilavupriyan
21st October 2005, 11:09 PM
enna stranger....badhilaye kanom? :lol: :lol:

dlaxmi16
22nd October 2005, 03:18 AM
Yeah Maddy..I have seen the link...SRK really rulz.. :clap: :thumbsup:

I have also heard about The Mahabharata to be directed by Manirathnam, then Happy New Year by Farah Khan...

SRK is the Best!! 8-)

Note: Pls refrain from spamming this thread..Hope the message is conveyed .. :roll:

dlaxmi16
22nd October 2005, 03:19 AM
[tscii:e067c337a9]'SRK is real Badshah not me!'
He may have had the maximum number of hits this year, but Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan feels Shah Rukh Khan is the ‘badshah’ of the Indian film industry.
http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&id=580
[/tscii:e067c337a9]

m_23_bayarea
24th October 2005, 09:33 PM
[tscii:1b0f444b61]Shahrukh’s description for money, power and fame
October 24, 2005
Behindwoods.com

The King Khan of Bollywood is in US shooting for his latest venture with his favorite director Karan Johar. Recently in an interview he was posted a question, what is money, power and fame according to him? SRK answered the question in etiquette way saying that money gives a plethora of comfort, power is nothing special because he has never utilized it in accordance and fame is something unique for him. When asked about success, he said that each one different scales of success and he is partially successful. This SRK is really a humble person as he claims.
[/tscii:1b0f444b61]

MADDY
2nd November 2005, 12:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 'BADSHAAH' SHAH-RUKH-KHAN

i really hope SRK lives another 10 active yrs in Bollywood alone....

malligai
2nd November 2005, 10:50 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 'BADSHAAH' SHAH-RUKH-KHAN

i really hope SRK lives another 10 active yrs in Bollywood alone....

Is it his B'day today??...i thought he was a 'cancerian'.... :(

well, never mind...HAPPY B'DAY, SHAHRUKHHHH.... :P

never knew that there was a thread for him here... how did i miss it!!! :)

m_23_bayarea
2nd November 2005, 11:14 PM
Happy B'Day Shahrukh.....You're the man !!!

Sinthiya
4th November 2005, 10:35 AM
Happy Birthday to SRK! :)

stranger
5th November 2005, 04:21 AM
never knew that there was a thread for him here... how did i miss it!!! :)

Finally you found it! :D

Now I rememeber the "glue story"! :lol:

I think it was SRK and Andy Garcia, make you stick to the TV, right? :D

malligai
8th November 2005, 11:44 PM
Stranger!!

I am amazed at ur 'flash back' memory power... :lol:

Yess indeed...it is alwayss and alwaysss SRK and AG only... :P :lol:

lancelot
23rd November 2005, 12:19 PM
sooooo. wat is the conclution???? is he gay or not???

hehe

Sinthiya
24th November 2005, 02:02 AM
:banghead: .... :hammer: ....no other comments...

Sanguine Sridhar
24th November 2005, 02:03 AM
[color=red]sooooo. wat is the conclution???? is he gay or not???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alien
26th November 2005, 07:36 PM
he he
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nilavupriyan
26th November 2005, 11:23 PM

hehe

better u test lance! :D

lancelot
29th November 2005, 09:24 AM

hehe

ada paavi... dont say that... naan appavi... i dont know anything.... thats y i asked the SRK fans

hehe

nilavupriyan
30th November 2005, 03:03 PM

hehe

ada paavi... dont say that... naan appavi... i dont know anything.... thats y i asked the SRK fans

hehe

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 07:41 PM
Just because crap media talks something, how easy for us to conclude bout a person!!!!

nilavupriyan
30th November 2005, 07:51 PM
Just because crap media talks something, how easy for us to conclude bout a person!!!!

heyy sp....inga yaarum yedhayum conclude panla......just only discussion :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 08:38 PM
aha I C.... poor srk.!

Look on what TOPIC hez been discussed about :grin:!!!

dlaxmi16
7th December 2005, 01:48 AM

hehe

Do you really have a problem if ever SRK is a gay!! :roll:
I doubt u when u keep asking the same question over & again.. .. :lol:

dlaxmi16
7th December 2005, 02:00 AM
Well has anyone watched The Inner world of SRK..
It is sad to see SRK troubled with neck & back pain ,loss of his parents , his sister suffering from depression ..etc..Very difficult to digest that a great actor has immemse pain in his life..
But the best part that he is very much faithful to his wife & kids( as compared to so many other actors with their own bad personal life)..
He is really a man of virtues & I am really honoured !! :thumbsup:

Alien
7th December 2005, 04:38 AM
He is really a man of virtues & I am really honoured !! :thumbsup:
Everything is fine ! But why would u b honoured ?? or feel honoured :shock: :o

dlaxmi16
7th December 2005, 05:10 AM
Because I am a great admirer of SRK ... :)

Alien
7th December 2005, 06:00 AM
I know that ! But I still don't get whats so much, to feel honoured :oops:
He's an actor and u r his fan, how can that make u feel "honoured" if he is disciplined in personal life ?? :roll:
U may want to feel happy for him....thats all....
I've seen this attitude many a places abt being proud(not necessarily with SRK fans)....Those actors may wanna feel proud 4 having u/us as their fans .......
8-)

stranger
7th December 2005, 06:05 AM
well, if our favorite actor's peronal life is not that good, we generally keep off from that! And we emphasize that to others in order to protect our favorite from the "attackers"! :)

But when the actor's personal life is really good and respectable besides his acting skills, I dont see why should not SRK's fans be proud of it? :)

Alien
7th December 2005, 06:23 AM
I knew this topic would turn against me & my preference since I'm identified as a "KH fan" ! I admire him and his talents but then I have more of a life, I have my own identity, (so do others).....I may or may not share KH's views on other things.........
I might feel proud of my life, blah blah,.......how could I be/feel "honoured" of someone else's life ?? I might feel "happy" for them ! or even I might feel proud of them ! but feeling honoured :huh: ...
The very line she wrote was
"He is really a man of virtues & I am really honoured "
decide upon that !

stranger
7th December 2005, 06:32 AM
Come on!

Sometimes we dont use the "right term" to describe our feelings, right?

But you know what this SRK's-fan means as you know this fan for months.

It is true, the great qulities of the people who we love most, make us proud too :cool:

Alien
7th December 2005, 06:46 AM
Sometimes we dont use the "right term" to describe our feelings, right?
If that was the case, then very fine ! But as u said I know her for months, so I don't feel that she lost the "right term". She wanted to lose the right term to mean somthing else ! deliberately........and the term "honoured", according to me, is incongruous
I just wanted to say that, nothing can v feel honoured bcos of our fav actor's qualities..........
I agree with being proud 8-)

dlaxmi16
9th December 2005, 12:46 AM
I agree with Stranger .. :)
To vasanth_luv,

Yeah I like an actor based on his acting skills, his personal life, his untarnished image, his character , etc etc..Thats the reason I feel honoured to know that in Indian Cinema , we have SRK who can create a positive example in life that it is possible to be a Great actor as well as a Good human being.. 8-)
and since u have got Kh into this picture, let me tell u something clearly that it is against my principle to like someone ( who cannot have a good family life) even though he is a great actor..
Also let me tell u I never wanted to show Kh as a eg..but had to talk about this since u insisted on it..No offence meant .. 8-)
and also don't understand why should any of my comments on SRK lead to so much confusion to an Kh fan!!

nilavupriyan
9th December 2005, 11:38 AM
I agree with Stranger .. :)
To vasanth_luv,

Yeah I like an actor based on his acting skills, his personal life, his untarnished image, his character , etc etc..Thats the reason I feel honoured to know that in Indian Cinema , we have SRK who can create a positive example in life that it is possible to be a Great actor as well as a Good human being.. 8-)
and since u have got Kh into this picture, let me tell u something clearly that it is against my principle to like someone ( who cannot have a good family life) even though he is a great actor..
Also let me tell u I never wanted to show Kh as a eg..but had to talk about this since u insisted on it..No offence meant .. 8-)
and also don't understand why should any of my comments on SRK lead to so much confusion to an Kh fan!!

dlaxmi,

i dont know why u are mixing public and personal life!...how do u weigh them both?...in personal life nambiar is better than shivaji and m.g.r...if anyone asks u whom do u like in previous generation,whom would u say?..nambiar?..definitely not!

in the next generation...sivakumar is the most disciplined man than rajni and kamal....if they ask who is ur favourite whom would u say?...

i dont know how u weigh the talent and personal life ...

imho....i dont have to look at the personal life any actors...i have my own virtues and i have my own conscience.....when i go to a movie..i just watch the movie as a movie....thats it!..

if u ask me who is ur favourite based on virtues i would say "gandhi"... :huh: two things are different indeed.

stranger
10th December 2005, 12:06 AM
Opinion differs!

I dont understand a # of things!

e.g, Why least-skilled actor MGR won a best actor award in 1972 for rikshAkkaaran?!

If you ask me it was the joke of the year! But some clowns do understand that! :hammer:

Nevertheless, I can understand laxmi's respect for SRK as his personal life does not stink like few other actors! :thumbsup:

Now I start respecting SRK more than I did before! :clap:

If anyone has problem understanding that, that is their problem and not mine! :lol:

Alien
10th December 2005, 06:29 AM
He is really a man of virtues & I am really honoured
the term "honoured", according to me, is incongruous, ludicrous
I just wanted to say that, nothing can v feel honoured bcos of our fav actor's qualities..........
I agree with being proud 8-)

nilavupriyan
10th December 2005, 08:43 AM
Opinion differs!

I dont understand a # of things!

e.g, Why least-skilled actor MGR won a best actor award in 1972 for rikshAkkaaran?!

If you ask me it was the joke of the year! But some clowns do understand that! :hammer:

Nevertheless, I can understand laxmi's respect for SRK as his personal life does not stink like few other actors! :thumbsup:

Now I start respecting SRK more than I did before! :clap:

If anyone has problem understanding that, that is their problem and not mine! :lol:

stranger :lol: ...... konjam avasara padaama nidhanama naan enna sonnengaradha paarunga..

i dint say its wrong to like a person by his personal life..

i just asked how she weigh between talent and personal value

if u dint understand what i said its not my problem :lol:

Sandeep
12th December 2005, 08:03 AM
2 wks back a colleague (a malaysian girl) and I where discussing movies and she asked the name of very dashing Indian star she had seen in a movie. Well thanks to google images she was able to recognize him. And should I say it was our own SRK. I told her SRK's movies very comming every sunday night in dec here in Singapore. Last week she saw Kal Hoon Na Hoon and Mohabatien. Do I need to say one more added to SRK's fan club. She is all over him and has even got me buy her a poster of SRK.

Kollywoodfan
12th December 2005, 09:25 AM
I knew this topic would turn against me & my preference since I'm identified as a "KH fan" ! I admire him and his talents but then I have more of a life, I have my own identity, (so do others).....I may or may not share KH's views on other things.........
I might feel proud of my life, blah blah,.......how could I be/feel "honoured" of someone else's life ?? I might feel "happy" for them ! or even I might feel proud of them ! but feeling honoured :huh: ...
The very line she wrote was
"He is really a man of virtues & I am really honoured "
decide upon that !

Nicely put ! :thumbsup:

Alien
12th December 2005, 09:50 AM
Nicely put ! :thumbsup:
Thanks kolly ! :notworthy: :D

stranger
13th December 2005, 01:32 AM
Not very long ago, one "joker" "claimed" and annoyed that SRK is a gay!

I did not see any KH-fan coming forward and saying that:

"Why do we care about SRK's personal life or sex life"???

If they did, I would have had some respect for them! :P

Instead, I saw them joining hands with that 'joker' and making fun of SRK and hurting his fans like laxmi!

Now if one brings up the +ve aspects and facts about SRK. All these people making an issue now!

These guys are either INSANE or #1 Hypocrites!

Alien
13th December 2005, 04:23 AM
Not very long ago, one "joker" "claimed" and annoyed that SRK is a gay!

I did not see any KH-fan coming forward and saying that:
"Why do we care about SRK's personal life or sex life"???
U may have to take ur words back ! I did say there that "SRK's personal life should not matter to us", something on these lines. If u go 4/5 pages back u might find it !!

Instead, I saw them joining hands with that 'joker' and making fun of SRK and hurting his fans like laxmi!

At the same time I did also laugh (rotfl) on that person's claim abt SRK- gay, that was like tit-for-tat, for some SRK fans here...They laughed abt KH's personal life, here in this thread & in other threads as well, so did I do too.........
8-)