PDA

View Full Version : Did You Notice?

slperson1
11th March 2005, 11:17 AM
Here is a thread to place random things u noticed or felt were odd about movies.

1) Kushi - Shaam is one of the people hanging around vijay in the scene at the temple
2) Madhurai - why would the mother bring vijay into the family treaing him like a son???i think that made the movie realli weird and odd for me.
3) Attagasam - the mother...omg is she realli that dumb?
4) Citizen - what was the director thinkin when he decided to place the song in the forest??and what was the stunt coordinator smoking tryin to pull matrix and crouching tiger stuff...very poorily executed might i add.

ramsri
11th March 2005, 04:45 PM
ROJA
the scene where arvind swamy goes to the village for the ponnu-paathufying ceremony. notice the conversation between the prospective bride and groom (when roja's sister tells him to refuse the alliance). the tune playing in the background is the tune which rahman later used for "telephone manipol sirippaval ivalaa" for Shankar's "Indian".

slperson1
11th March 2005, 05:59 PM
Ithu Engal Neethi - old early 80's movie.the boy who commits suicide is vijay.

Renault
11th March 2005, 06:20 PM
Could not remember the movie name, but it was directed by S.A. Chndrasekhar, Director Sankar plays a small role of a servant in a home in that.

RR
11th March 2005, 06:43 PM
Could not remember the movie name, but it was directed by S.A. Chndrasekhar, Director Sankar plays a small role of a servant in a home in that.
Sattam oru vilayaattu..

Crab
11th March 2005, 08:54 PM
Thirupachi

1 hero vs. 287 villains.

Hero slaughers ALL the villains in broad daylight.

No evidence (not even circumstantial). No witnesses. No investigation. No prosecution.

I left the theatre, my intelligence assaulted, my integrity violated. :evil:

vasanthkv
11th March 2005, 09:41 PM
In 'Jodi', Trisha is one among the Simran's friends in one of the scenes.

Vijay had acted in his lots of his father's movies as a boy.

In 'Raanuva Veeran', Rajini will rescue a newly married couple in a train. Parthipan acted as groom.

Pandiyarajan has acted in lots of old Bhagyaraj's movies.

slperson1
11th March 2005, 09:49 PM
Thirupachi

1 hero vs. 287 villains.

No evidence (not even circumstantial). No witnesses. No investigation. No prosecution.

*scratches head*
1) there werent that many villains.
2) did u watch Ji? :roll:
double standard enna?

RR
11th March 2005, 10:00 PM
Did you notice? Ajith vs Vijay fight is starting here too..

Crab
11th March 2005, 10:27 PM
Padayappa

Within a space of four-and-half minutes, Rajini fully grasps mining technology, buys earth-moving equipments on loan (without collateral or surety), starts digging literally with half-a-dozen annakkais, finds export customer, fixes competitive market price, ships the granite slabs in maatu vandis, becomes filthy rich, marries off his sister to the first suit-and-tied stranger he meets, moves into... fu** :evil:

Annamalai

Ditto as above.

Replace granite with milk.

Sukran

15-minute gang-rape scene!

Something that Tamil cinema forgot a decade ago, now resurrected. Cheap shot by a desperate producer.

All Ramarajan films

These were a veritable challenge to your education!

8)

Thirupachi

1 hero vs. 287 villains.

slperson1
11th March 2005, 10:28 PM
Did you notice? Ajith vs Vijay fight is starting here too..

yes i did.

slperson1
11th March 2005, 10:30 PM
U do realize Sukran isnt a Vijay movie.
also do u realize that the rape scene was part of the story so i hear havent watched the movie to comment.
i see u have blown off my question.i believe that is checkmate.

RR
13th March 2005, 02:05 PM
In 'puriyaadha puthir' climx in the police station, a director (who is famous now) appears for a moment.. Guess?

MovieFan
14th March 2005, 01:48 AM
Kiran was in small role opposite Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan in Yaadein!

MovieFan
14th March 2005, 01:50 AM
slperson1, I really enjoy your topics. They're so different and interesting from the other stuff in this forum. Keep it up! 8) :) 8)

P_R
14th March 2005, 01:55 PM
In 'puriyaadha puthir' climx in the police station, a director (who is famous now) appears for a moment.. Guess?

Is it Ravikumar himself ?

But, he does that too often for "Puriyaadha Pudhir" to be special.....hmmm :?

RR
14th March 2005, 02:36 PM
Avlo easyaana pudhir illai.. :) Anyway it is Cheran (who was then KSR's assistant)..

geno
15th March 2005, 03:38 AM
Who plays the Judge in the Legendary "Court Scene" in "Parasakthi" - when Sivaji as Gunasekaran argues his own case?!

Kumar
15th March 2005, 08:39 AM
Geno,
How are you? Long time no see.

Look, I'm cracking my head with your question because I can actually visualise the scene, and even remember the Judge's reaction. But I can't picture his face!

But I guess I'll be patient and and wait for somene with the correct answer.

Roshan
15th March 2005, 09:06 AM
I too am cracking my head with geno's question :roll:

And Kumar beware !! people are talking behind your back ...just check this link :wink:

http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=2455

Kumar
15th March 2005, 11:13 AM
Roshan,
How are you? Just had a look at your link. I've posted a reply there. Thanks very much; your kind words are much appreciated.

I still don't know the answer to geno's trivia. :banghead:

scorpio
15th March 2005, 11:51 AM
Parasakthi paarthu romba naal aagi vittathu, but still, a hunch, is it Kannadasan???

Shoba
15th March 2005, 12:04 PM
Actor Sahasranaamam played the role of the judge in Paraashakthi.

Regards,
Shoba

geno
15th March 2005, 12:08 PM
Shoba,

Sahasranamam is the elder brother of sivaji - who faints on seeing his younger sister "kalyani" in court!

He's admitted to hospital in a frenzied state, and is replaced by another judge to deal with the case. It is only AFTER the new judge takes over that Sivaji's character argues his case! :)

That new Judge was played by - Kavignar Kannadaasan! :)

Kumar!!

yeah long time no see! how r u my friend! :D :D
I haven't been regulaly coming here for the past 2- 2 and 1/2 months, just been on and off.

And looks like it will be some time before i might come back so take care and have fun :D

geno
15th March 2005, 12:09 PM
you are right Scorpio! vazthukkaL :D

Roshan
15th March 2005, 03:24 PM
ayyO.. I just now recollected the answer for geno's riddle and came here to post. athukuLLa scorpio vanthu answer sollitaanga. :cry:

anyways.. vaazthukkaL to scorpio ! :)

Kumar
16th March 2005, 10:25 AM
Appa, ippo nimathiya thoonggalaam! Thanks scorpio and geno (hope to see you more often).

And just on the topic of Kavignar, he's also done a few cameo roles singing the songs which he had penned. One was "Paramasivan kalithil".

There was one other song he did, and I've forgotten what it was. In the song sequence, he sings to a group of children.

Can any one jolt my memory on this?

Cygnus
16th March 2005, 10:34 AM
hi Kumar!

I remember 'oru kOppaiyilE en kudiyiruppu oru kOlamagaL en thuNaiyiruppu'... but I don't think it is sung to children :P :)

Kumar
16th March 2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks Cygnus. Not the one I was thinking, but it's another to add on the list.

madhu
16th March 2005, 06:20 PM
Hi Kumar !

There is a song in "kaRuppu paNam" with kannadasan and group of children.... I forgot.. may be "ellarum ellamum peRa vENdum" :roll:

mexicomeat
16th March 2005, 07:13 PM
can some one answer this...

in the tamil version of the film roja., madubala is depicted to be a girl from a remote village in tamilnadu and doesn't know hindi - she needs janakaraj's help to translate her pleas to the minister and police.

what about the hindi version of this film? did anyone see it?

Kumar
17th March 2005, 03:45 AM
Madhu,
I think this is the one I had in mind. Thanks very much.

slperson1
17th March 2005, 04:25 AM
Have you noticed that in almost every tamil film that they use the word "personality" they use it incorrectly?In tamil films when they say personality they are referring to the way a person looks.But actually personality is like the persons inner characteristics etc.

madhu
17th March 2005, 06:36 AM
Hi slperson1 !

the meaning of these English words (for that matter, words from any other language) is having a different meaning, if u use with tamil... or tamil nattu makkaL..!

"assault" is attack in English.. but "doing anything thing easily" here.....

"dil" is heart in hindi (I think :D )... "courage" here....

... personality is also one among this...

BTW.. this discussion shows your personality.... appdinnu nan sonna enna artham eduhupeenga ? :lol:

app_engine
17th March 2005, 11:49 PM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=171943&disdate=3/16/2005

There's an interesting picture in this article, taken in Sivaji's kalyAna veedu...has a few people who later became very famous in TN....

Querida
14th May 2005, 04:16 AM
ever notice

that TR is the guy who is booed when he is about to sing a hindhi song in "oru thalai raagam"

Bharathiraja appears as the guy who waves the flag at the train station in the ending of "kizhaekae pogum rayil"?

Notice in "kizhaekae pogum rayil" the dark but good villager is actually Bhagayaraj without his makeup kit?

more recently...
notice how the portrait of chandramukhi resembles that of Nayantara more so...leading us to believe it is Nayantara who is posessed/reborn

notice how much older the dancers are who surround Rajini when he is dancing in Chandramukhi

notice the shade of lipstick that Rajini wears is the same shade as Vadivelu's?

Alien
14th May 2005, 10:39 AM
Many mite b knowing this, nevertheless...

In sivappu rojaakal Bhagyaraj acted as the server, who Kamal kills later....
In Vedham puthithu Bharathiraja himself dubbed voice for Nizhalgal Ravi....

sanjay
14th May 2005, 11:08 AM
Parthiban acted as a postman who assists sivaji in Dhavani kanavugal.

Director Shanker acted as a postman in one of S.A.Chandrasekaran's films.

Bharathiraja dubbed for manivannan for Kodi Parakithu.

P_R
14th May 2005, 11:09 AM
Bharathiraja's voice may be spotted in
Vijayan: Niram Maaradha Pookkal
Manivannan: Kodi parakkudhu
The Villain (duno his name): En Uyir Thozhan

Any place else ?

sanjay
14th May 2005, 11:27 AM
In Baba, Sujatha says that her family is in debt but Rajini is shown spending lavishly on his birthday in the opening scene.

In Guna, Kamal knows to open safes, drive a car but not how to handle a gun.

In Mumbai express, kamal & Manish siphon off crores of rupees & the police know it, but they still do not arrest hime. In the last scene, they are shown enjoying his circus.

In Mannan, Kushbu is the secretary to the MD in the No.1 Company in India, but still can travel only by bus!!!

balakumar86
14th May 2005, 11:49 AM
Hav u noticed dis in d film Shah jehan.
The other guy was too handsome than vijay......

Alien
14th May 2005, 11:56 AM
Bharathiraja's voice may be spotted in
Vijayan: Niram Maaradha Pookkal
Manivannan: Kodi parakkudhu
The Villain (duno his name): En Uyir Thozhan

Any place else ?

Bhagyaraj - Puthiya Vaarpugal (The first film- Bhagyaraj as hero)
Nizhalgal Ravi - Vedham Puthithu

balakumar86
14th May 2005, 12:04 PM
Did u notice that Thrisha was on d film Jodi as d friend of Simran???

Girish11
14th May 2005, 01:11 PM
In Guna, Kamal knows to open safes, drive a car but not how to handle a gun.

If you watch carefully, they do mention in the movie that
Kamal was thought to open safes, drive car, unassemble
car parts etc by Janagaraj and co at young age to help them in their earlier
projects.

Sathyaraj's first movie actually, (before nooravadhu naal) is
some Kamal movie in which he has acted as a villian, a short
role though, in this movie he has long (natural) hair, hippie type.
Forgot the name of the movie. May be "Sattam yen kaiyil"

balakumar86
14th May 2005, 01:19 PM
hav u ever noticed one thing in d film Basha(rajni film)
rajni n nagma's father were of same age while they were n mumbai.
but finally rajni s marrying nagma in chennai.(nagma's father s getting old,but rajni stilll young)
kaadhula poo appadina idhudhana.....

Alien
14th May 2005, 01:40 PM
Athe thaan Balakumar.

balakumar86
14th May 2005, 01:56 PM
Hav u noticed one thing in d film Dum(simbhu film)
heroine join d college in first year while simbhu was her senior,
but both studied in d same class.
ennada logic idhu.....
kadhula pooo suthuranga.

ramsri
15th May 2005, 07:24 PM
anyone noticed the scene in gautham's 'Kaakka Kaakka' - where vasudevan nair (played by gautham himself) is briefing anbuchelvan and his team at a restaurant. i'm not sure, but i think gautham's dialogues in that scene are dubbed by jeevan - the guy who played the baddie (Pandya, i think was the name of his character) in the film. the voice is pretty striking, if you listen carefully. as i said, i'm not sure about this - informed hubbers clarify.

ramsri
15th May 2005, 07:30 PM
BTW - another query regarding 'Kaaka Kaaka' - the scene after the climax where anbuchelvan kills the baddie and is jogging away from the scene of the fight ... there's a voice-over there - starts with something like "police vaazhkaiyum oru pOrkkalam thaan, anaal vithiyaasamaanadhu ... "
is that satyaraj's voice? it sounds uncannily similar to his, complete with the characteristic drawl.

this is probably not the right thread for this query, but since i started talking about Kaaka Kaaka, just thought i'd post it here anyway ...

Crab
15th May 2005, 07:35 PM
Kaaka Kaaka climax = Seven climax

P_R
15th May 2005, 10:50 PM
Ramsri I disagree with both the guesses. The last voice over is not Satyaraj it is Surya's. As for Gautam Menon's voice, I don't think it is Jeevan's. Jeevan's voice is a bit scraggy. But I doubt if it was Gautam's own voice because I have seen the movie on DVD with Gautam's commentary in English. He sounds very different. Either it is somebody else or he can really speak in various tongues

Kaaka Kaaka climax = Seven climax Agree. Whenever informed souls talk of camera work and 'feel of the movie' etc. feel pretty left out. But when I saw Kaakha Kaakha climax I was able to see 'feel' the similarity. In fact I felt deja-vu much before Surya's colleague opens the box but even when they drove into the yellow looking field in a lone car.

ramsri
16th May 2005, 03:43 PM
The last voice over is not Satyaraj it is Surya's.

PR - i may be (indeed, in all probability, i am) wrong about Satyaraj, but i doubt if it's Surya's voice either. sounds too loud and authoritative to be his ... in fact even the accent and pronunciation at a few places doesn't sound like surya. are you sure about this?

As for Gautam Menon's voice, I don't think it is Jeevan's. Jeevan's voice is a bit scraggy.

:D that was just a wild guess. i thought i could be jeevan bcos of the muffled way in which he normally speaks. notice the part where he says,"and most of the time avanga kuri vekkaradhu uyir illa ... etc etc" - the dialogue delivery there sounds strangely similar to jeevan's own lines "andha ponna thookittu ponathukkapparam thaan anne avanukku buddhi vandhucchu ... simple, aana powerful nne"

Sanguine Sridhar
16th May 2005, 03:51 PM
CM...Jyothika acts as a split personality right? Then how come she can able to speak telegu fluently.... Chandramukhi aavi Jyothika-kullara ponal ok...But big logic hole here...

And Sachien Vadivel is studying in the same college for 9 yrs...hope that is not a tutorial college

rachel
16th May 2005, 04:03 PM
CM...Jyothika acts as a split personality right? Then how come she can able to speak telegu fluently.... Chandramukhi aavi Jyothika-kullara ponal ok...But big logic hole here...

And Sachien Vadivel is studying in the same college for 9 yrs...hope that is not a tutorial college
Chandramukhi aavi has left jo already.it's going to attack you today. :lol: :lol: good night......

Sanguine Sridhar
16th May 2005, 04:05 PM

Chandramukhi aavi has left jo already.it's going to attack you today. :lol: :lol: good night......

yakkkkkkkkaov poi padunga akka...Gud night :)

Alien
16th May 2005, 04:05 PM

Jyothika might have already known telugu in that film.

Sanguine Sridhar
16th May 2005, 04:06 PM

No her character was not potrayed like that

Alien
16th May 2005, 04:06 PM

Going to bed so early.... I think the time there is 9.06pm now? Isn't it? :?

Alien
16th May 2005, 04:08 PM

No her character was not potrayed like that

Why can't she know telugu beckham?? She mite have learnt it when she was in college or.........
They didn't explicitly say anything abt her telugu knwoledge, but yeah she could have known......

RATHEESHAJITH
16th May 2005, 04:10 PM

SUPER STAR PADAM VANTHU 1 MAASATHUKKU MELA AAYI PADAM PATTAY KELAPPARAPPA
UNAKKU IPPIDIYELLAM DOUBT VARALAMAA ? :x :evil: :x :evil:

rachel
16th May 2005, 04:11 PM
Going to bed so early.... I think the time there is 9.06pm now? Isn't it?
no,vasanth.now 10.45pm.i got cough too.i want to have a fight with back.... :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
16th May 2005, 04:12 PM
no,vasanth.now 10.45pm.i got cough too.i want to have a fight with back.... :lol:

Have a hot tea...with gingers in it Rachel...u wont get cough? Medicine edthukittiya?

Alien
16th May 2005, 04:15 PM
Oh :cry: :( get well soon :thumbsup:

rachel
16th May 2005, 04:16 PM
Have a hot tea...with gingers in it Rachel...u wont get cough? Medicine edthukittiya
i got that medicine. but i don't want to drink it. just ate some oranges.
can i try your tea?tell the truth, will it work?

Sanguine Sridhar
16th May 2005, 04:17 PM
Have a hot tea...with gingers in it Rachel...u wont get cough? Medicine edthukittiya

Yep sure....In tea ...just mix the juice of the ginger...Ginger tea will work 8)

rachel
16th May 2005, 04:19 PM
ok.i'm going to make it.good night.
vasanth.....good night....

Alien
16th May 2005, 04:20 PM
ok.i'm going to make it.good night.
vasanth.....good night....
Good nite & sweet dreams :D :P , rachel

Querida
16th May 2005, 09:13 PM
well in the psych realm split/multiple personality disorders are still seen as probable....and have just been overly popularized because of the media....in supernatural view was she not possessed..so yeah she could know telugu...and bharatanatyam for that matter....

lancelot
16th May 2005, 09:31 PM
how u feelin now Rachel???
hope u r ok.

hehe
:D

gorgeous gaayini
16th May 2005, 11:43 PM
ginger tea???
yuck

Yep sure....In tea ...just mix the juice of the ginger...Ginger tea will work 8)

Surya
17th May 2005, 01:23 AM
did u notice....

That the youngest sister in kandukondean kandukondean is actually the girl that acted in Anjali, Durga etc?

hi
17th May 2005, 08:45 AM
did u notice....

That the youngest sister in kandukondean kandukondean is actually the girl that acted in Anjali, Durga etc?

i read somewhere that ajith recommend anjali(her actaul name shamilli)...for that movie..

rachel
17th May 2005, 09:47 AM
Yep sure....In tea ...just mix the juice of the ginger...Ginger tea will work
i had that tea yesterday and i didn't cough the whole night.
thanks. 8)
if mum had told me to do like that,i would not have done it. :)

Sanguine Sridhar
17th May 2005, 10:36 AM
thanks. 8)

Good..... 8)

balakumar86
17th May 2005, 11:44 AM
thanks. 8)

Good..... 8)
yappa jollu thanga mudiyala,kanna ,raja.
this is not a thread to discuss ,How to cure Cough?
dis s a thred abt,Did u notice?
enna puriyuda?????

Sanguine Sridhar
17th May 2005, 11:49 AM
thanks. 8)

Good..... 8)
enna puriyuda?????

Ok boss! If u don like jus skip it...very easy 8)

balakumar86
17th May 2005, 11:57 AM
thanks. 8)

Good..... 8)
enna puriyuda?????

Ok boss! If u don like jus skip it...very easy 8)
K.continue ur job.....
nothing 2 worry.

Alien
17th May 2005, 11:58 AM
thanks. 8)

Good..... 8)
enna puriyuda?????

See, bala, the thread title is open ended......
Did u notice? what.....
Did u notice, Rachel had a cough yesterday? 8) 8)

Sanguine Sridhar
17th May 2005, 12:00 PM
thanks. 8)

Good..... 8)
enna puriyuda?????

Did u notice? what.....

Vasanth eppadi ippadi yellam :D

balakumar86
17th May 2005, 12:03 PM
thanks. 8)

Good..... 8)
enna puriyuda?????

Did u notice? what.....
yappa kanna,pinnuriye raja.
timing da chellam.

rachel
17th May 2005, 12:23 PM
Did u notice? what.....
Did u notice, Rachel had a cough yesterday
ayyo vasanth..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
17th May 2005, 12:27 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayyo rachel :lol: :lol: :lol:

balakumar86
17th May 2005, 12:32 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

Pras
17th May 2005, 12:55 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

ayyo balakumar4587999

Sanguine Sridhar
17th May 2005, 12:55 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

ayyo balakumar4587999

ayyo pras

hi
17th May 2005, 12:56 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

ayyo balakumar4587999

ayyo pras

ayo indha ayoooooooo va vidringalaaaaaaa

Pras
17th May 2005, 12:57 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

ayyo balakumar4587999

ayyo pras

ayyo hi, how are u ?

hi
17th May 2005, 12:58 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

ayyo balakumar4587999

ayyo pras

ayyo hi, how are u ?

ayyo naan nalla irrukaen...pras where can i find anniyan trailer??

Sanguine Sridhar
17th May 2005, 12:59 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

ayyo balakumar4587999

ayyo pras

ayyo hi, how are u ?

ayyo yen ippadi?

Pras
17th May 2005, 12:59 PM
pras where can i find anniyan trailer??

ayyo, :huh: :huh: :huh:

i am desperatly searching for it ... nobody has the trailer on the net ...

hi
17th May 2005, 01:00 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

ayyo balakumar4587999

ayyo pras

ayyo hi, how are u ?

ayyo yen ippadi?
ayyooo adhu dhan theriyala

balakumar86
17th May 2005, 01:02 PM
Did u notice? what.....

ayoo ayoo..

ayyo balakumar4587999
what's that number pras?

Alien
ayyo, en ippadiellam?

he he :D :D Thanx guys

Pras
ayyo ayyo, unn kankal ayyayyo ...

hi
17th May 2005, 01:03 PM

ayyooooooo thanagalaaaaaaaa

balakumar86
17th May 2005, 01:03 PM
that's thalaivi song.

Pras
17th May 2005, 01:04 PM
what's that number pras?

isn't ur pseudo balakumar1256987 ?? :P

hi
17th May 2005, 01:04 PM
that's thalaivi song.

thalavi :roll: who is that?

balakumar86
17th May 2005, 01:07 PM
that's thalaivi song.

thalavi :roll: who is that?
Asin s my thalaivi,

deepu
20th May 2005, 02:55 AM
ayooooooo indha topic disai mari poiduchae.........
someone has quoted that in kaaka kaaka, jevan has dubbed for the director,but it is the reverse, director gowtham has dubbed for jeevan,and yes it is satyaraj who pitches in the last dialogues in the movie....
have u noticed selvaragavan in the song devadhaiyai kanden..in kadhal konden he'll be standing in the bus close to the camera point and throws a paper at someone...
ajith has played the role of lover to some gal in a movie which has revathi and arvindsami in the lead...

deepu
20th May 2005, 03:04 AM
has anyone spotted a musch less srikanth in the sprite advertisement??????
noticed prabhudeva in raja rajathi rajan indha raja song????
noticed devyani's husband in the comedy sequence in suryavamsam where manivannan wakes up ppl in the bus????
noticed the grand child in suryavamsam was the same gal who had acted as young dhanush's friend who's molested in kadhal konden?????

Sanguine Sridhar
20th May 2005, 10:58 AM
has anyone spotted a musch less srikanth in the sprite advertisement??????
noticed prabhudeva in raja rajathi rajan indha raja song????
noticed devyani's husband in the comedy sequence in suryavamsam where manivannan wakes up ppl in the bus????
noticed the grand child in suryavamsam was the same gal who had acted as young dhanush's friend who's molested in kadhal konden?????

last information was interesting

Alien
20th May 2005, 06:12 PM
ayooooooo indha topic disai mari poiduchae.........
someone has quoted that in kaaka kaaka, jevan has dubbed for the director,but it is the reverse, director gowtham has dubbed for jeevan,and yes it is satyaraj who pitches in the last dialogues in the movie....
have u noticed selvaragavan in the song devadhaiyai kanden..in kadhal konden he'll be standing in the bus close to the camera point and throws a paper at someone...
ajith has played the role of lover to some gal in a movie which has revathi and arvindsami in the lead...

Ohhh Is it??!!!! Thanks 4 clarifying it deepu 8)

alwarpet_andavan
20th May 2005, 07:11 PM
The last voice over is not Satyaraj it is Surya's.

PR - i may be (indeed, in all probability, i am) wrong about Satyaraj, but i doubt if it's Surya's voice either. sounds too loud and authoritative to be his ... in fact even the accent and pronunciation at a few places doesn't sound like surya. are you sure about this?

As for Gautam Menon's voice, I don't think it is Jeevan's. Jeevan's voice is a bit scraggy.

:D that was just a wild guess. i thought i could be jeevan bcos of the muffled way in which he normally speaks. notice the part where he says,"and most of the time avanga kuri vekkaradhu uyir illa ... etc etc" - the dialogue delivery there sounds strangely similar to jeevan's own lines "andha ponna thookittu ponathukkapparam thaan anne avanukku buddhi vandhucchu ... simple, aana powerful nne"
Ramsri,
In Kaakka Kaaka, Gautham dubbed for himself AND Jeevan :)

alwarpet_andavan

alwarpet_andavan
20th May 2005, 07:25 PM
Did you notice
1) That "Boys" Sidharth is one of the passengers standing in the bus in Kannathil Muthamittal when one of the passengers sitting offers his seat to Maddie
2) That In the classic Anbe Sivam, when Dr. and Maddie are arguing about communism etc in the station, the train leaves in the direction opposite to which it comes and halts.
3) That In the cult classic "Kaadhal", when Bharath is waiting for Sandhya outiside the clothes shop (actually Hi-Style, Anna Nagar, Chennai and not Madurai), he has viboodhi in the middle of his forehead but in the flashback in the same scene his mother applies viboodhi inline with his eye brows.
[Romba overa poitteno :D ]
4) That in the same movie "Kaadhal", in the scene where Sandhya is taking a photograph of her family, the family Tata Sumo has a sticker with the words "Singamla..." stuck? I noticed it when i watched it for the 4th time.

mmmm..... thinking of more such scenes...

alwarpet_andavan

alwarpet_andavan
20th May 2005, 07:35 PM
Kaadhal again......

Did you notice that Sandhya calls her periyamma just that, "periyamma". However, Sandhya's periyamma is the wife of her chithappa?!?
And an enraged Dandapani (Sandhya's father) beats both the women? Heard it isn't common in those parts for a man to beat his younger brother's wife, though.

alwarpet_andavan

alwarpet_andavan
20th May 2005, 07:44 PM
As great a director that Mani Rathnam is, some of his movies have some glaring mistakes (or atleast certain questions which need answers), like

1) In Mouna Ragam, Revathy's characterization (very cheerful and happy, can be seen especially in the lyrics of the song "Oho megam vandhadhe..") before her marriage doesn't gel with the fact that she's seen her beloved killed in front of her eyes not very long ago.
2) In the same movie, Revathy is an Econometrics graduate, but after reaching Delhi, she is hardly able to speak English, let alone Hindi! Baffles me.
3) Similarly, in thalaivar's Nayagan, Velu Naykar, who's basically lived all his life in Mumbai doesn't speak Hindi!!!! :?:

And in Kurudhippunal, after Kamal is killed, who will dhanush report to in the police side? Perhaps the answer to that lies in the letter Kamal gives to Gowthamy before he leaves home before the climax.

alwarpet_andavan

Crab
20th May 2005, 07:59 PM
Kaadhal again......

Did you notice that Sandhya calls her periyamma just that, "periyamma". However, Sandhya's periyamma is the wife of her chithappa?!?
And an enraged Dandapani (Sandhya's father) beats both the women? Heard it isn't common in those parts for a man to beat his younger brother's wife, though.

alwarpet_andavan

No, Sandhya's father has two wives. That's why she calls her Periyamma!

The handicapped chithappa clearly says in one scene that he is an ageing celibate.

alwarpet_andavan
20th May 2005, 08:04 PM

mmm.... Possible.

The handicapped chithappa clearly says in one scene that he is an ageing celibate.
???? Which scene????

alwarpet_andavan

Crab
20th May 2005, 08:08 PM

mmm.... Possible.

???? Which scene????

alwarpet_andavan

???

Also, Periyamma herself, in the alugachi scene in the beginning when the family realises that Sandhya has eloped, says that she is barren and that's why the second wife!

alwarpet_andavan
20th May 2005, 08:15 PM
???

Also, Periyamma herself, in the alugachi scene in the beginning when the family realises that Sandhya has eloped, says that she is barren and that's why the second wife!
No, actually Periyamma calls the granny "Kaanja sirukki. Oorukkellam saavu vardhu unakku varadha!" but she never says SHE herself is barren.
And i don't recollect any scene where chithappa says he is celibate.
Anyway, neenga sonneenga enbadharkaga innoru murai andha padathai kaangiren :)

alwarpet_andavan

deepu
21st May 2005, 02:44 AM
actually tha gal who's acted in suryavamsam, has acted in most of vikraman's films as child artiste...
though balachander split ways with ilayaraja,he still continues to use the thirukural recital by IR for his banner of movies...
director vasanth has cameoed in so many films of balachander,when he was working as a junior...
actor vikram had been dubbing to most of prabhu deva's early films including minsara kanavu, and to abbas...
the only movie that actor srikanth has acted without a beard is a telugu dubbed movie...in all others he's roaming around with that 4-day old beard..
in aval varuvala song of nearukku naer film..swetha jayshankar..now wife of mahesh bhupati can be spotted..
anbe sivam padam pathi i read a post but forgot the person..can u just elaborate the scene????
kamal never stops to pull his neck muscles in the entire movie though he's not in the focus...

deepu
21st May 2005, 02:51 AM
oh that was alwarpet andavan...can u just brief me with ur quote...

Alien
21st May 2005, 09:04 AM
actor vikram had been dubbing to most of prabhu deva's early films including minsara kanavu, and to abbas...

Is it?? Nooo, I don't think so. Would someone else like to clarify this?????
Vikram dubbed voice for Ajith in "Amaravathi", or some other movie

P_R
21st May 2005, 10:51 AM
As great a director that Mani Rathnam is, some of his movies have some glaring mistakes (or atleast certain questions which need answers), like
3) Similarly, in thalaivar's Nayagan, Velu Naykar, who's basically lived all his life in Mumbai doesn't speak Hindi!!!! :?:
With delhi ganesh around he doen't have the need to communicate in Hindi. The question is how come he didn't pick it up before he became a don ?Appidi Bombayle pala partynga irukkaanga :roll:

P_R
21st May 2005, 10:55 AM

Is it?? Nooo, I don't think so. Would someone else like to clarify this?????
Vikram dubbed voice for Ajith in "Amaravathi", or some other movie Yeah it is Vikram. The pronunciation gives it away. It is particularly clear in the scene in the beach after 'Vennilavae' song when you Kajol and Prabudeva talk. Close youe eyes and you can hear Revathi and Vikram.

alwarpet_andavan
21st May 2005, 08:52 PM
oh that was alwarpet andavan...can u just brief me with ur quote...
Deepu,
After the "2to2to22" scene, in the station, when Kamal says "Multinational companies ku soap, tooth-paste ellam kuvi vikkkara all thaane neenga", the train comes to a halt. When it leaves, it leaves in the direction it came from.

alwarpet_andavan

deepu
22nd May 2005, 12:15 AM
oh oh is it????but i think it moves out in the right direction only...but i'm not sure of it though...will ensure it later..

P_R
22nd May 2005, 01:45 AM
oh oh is it????but i think it moves out in the right direction only...but i'm not sure of it though...will ensure it later.. No , AA is right. Remember Nalla diverst coversation with Anbarasu pointing to the train which is coming from their right towards their left. We expect it to proceed leftward. But Anbarasu gets into the trainand locks Nalla out and Nalla limps chasing it running to his right.

deepu
22nd May 2005, 01:58 AM
oh thnx prabhu...will make a not of it wen i get 2 c d movie again..

Sanguine Sridhar
23rd May 2005, 11:05 AM
check out the link its awesome and rare pics
URL=http://www.nilacharal.com/feature/valar/index.html

hi
24th May 2005, 07:11 AM
I heard frm my friend that vikram father is the one who acted as vijay's father in Gilli...is it true....? :shock:

Nerd
24th May 2005, 08:57 AM
Actually Vijay's father in ghillie was aashish vidhyarthi.. trisha's father in that movie was vinodraj, real life father of vikram!!

Surya
24th May 2005, 08:58 AM
Really? He's Vikram's father? I didn't know that. :shock:

hi
24th May 2005, 08:59 AM

Hi Surya,i am not sure just a information frm my friend...i don't know whether she is bluffing r not....

Nerd
24th May 2005, 09:01 AM
Did u guys read my post?? or is it visible only to me?? :lol:

scroll up and look for it!!

Surya
24th May 2005, 09:03 AM
Yeah, I read ur post. :D

Hi, :)
I think that it's true. Considering Kasi has said it too. :D

hi
24th May 2005, 09:04 AM
...anyone watch the serial metti oli...the father of 5 daughters....he is aravind swamy father.....this one i really need some to say wehther true or not..... :shock: :shock:

Nerd
24th May 2005, 09:05 AM
thats true as well!! His name is Delhi Kumar i believe!!

hi
24th May 2005, 09:05 AM
thats true as well!! His name is Delhi Kumar i believe!!

Thanx kasi :D

hi
24th May 2005, 09:09 AM
last sunday,they telecast the dinakaran award...cermony...i was very much impressed when director Cheran ask the audience to give a sound clap for the movie Kamaraj.... :)

Pras
24th May 2005, 09:24 AM

Hi Surya,i am not sure just a information frm my friend...i don't know whether she is bluffing r not....

ya, that's true, gilli trisha's father and tirupachi vijay's father : the same one, vikram's real father ;)

deepu
30th May 2005, 03:50 AM
it was vikram's father who had started his acting career for very long b4 his son...he is acting for avery long time..mostly in village subject stories wherein he'll be a villain or a rogue..dont remember the movie name exactly.....and for casting him in ghilli it was a collective decision by dharani and so well supported by vijay too...vikram was too thrilled by the news that i learnt from mag..that he called up vijay to thank him...

swathy
26th January 2006, 05:31 PM
Pithamagan : It is shown that Vikram is so arrogant. How can a guy brought by such a kind hearted person be so arrogant?

Aaru: in the song Paakadhey annai paakdhey trisha carries the thambulam with thaali and get the blessings from all. I dunno in which house they give such a responsible work to unmarried girl.

Idhu sathyam: I don't remember the song but I saw dream girl hemamalini dancing along with other ladies back of the heroine.

lancelot
26th January 2006, 06:02 PM
did u notice.... u can never say when Vijaykant is fighting or dancing

hehe

swathy
26th January 2006, 06:16 PM
did u notice.... u can never say when Vijaykant is fighting or dancing

hehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i like vijayakanth's dance in Punnagayil minsaram from the movie bharathan

ssanjinika
26th January 2006, 06:47 PM
Endha topic super-a errukku :).

In this prashant-simran movie (not aval varuvala but the other one where the songs are hindi movie "Dole sajake rakhna" songs) one of simrans friends is trisha :).

Alien
26th January 2006, 06:49 PM
That is "JOdi"

great
26th January 2006, 06:50 PM

In this prashant-simran movie (not aval varuvala but the other one where the songs are hindi movie "Dole sajake rakhna" songs) one of simrans friends is trisha :).

that was Jodi....

even Shaam acted as friend of Vijay in kushi

lancelot
26th January 2006, 06:58 PM

that was Jodi....

even Shaam acted as friend of Vijay in kushi

all this has been said in this thread allready.. i think in the first page itself
hehe

ssanjinika
26th January 2006, 06:58 PM
Rite...
Ennakku oru doubt.
Aaru padathula Surya will ask "Endha ooru-la potanga thangathilla thali?"
Then a few scenes later trisha will come bringing the thali around.In that scene its clearly visible that the thali is on a gold chain.Now..usually as far as I know the thali is supposed to be worn on a "manja kairu" and during weddings they usually tie the kairu (the whole 3 mudichu stuff) later on they change it to the gold chain.My question is do they really just put the gold chain during weddings in some communities?

lancelot
26th January 2006, 06:59 PM
Rite...
Ennakku oru doubt.
Aaru padathula Surya will ask "Endha ooru-la potanga thangathilla thali?"
Then a few scenes later trisha will come bringing the thali around.In that scene its clearly visible that the thali is on a gold chain.Now..usually as far as I know the thali is supposed to be worn on a "manja kairu" and during weddings they usually tie the kairu (the whole 3 mudichu stuff) later on they change it to the gold chain.My question is do they really just put the gold chain during weddings in some communities?

hmmm.... u should open a thread called weddings and thalees for this :lol: :lol: :lol:
hehe

Thirumaran
26th January 2006, 07:01 PM
If you watched the movie "Missiamma" Saroja Devi i believe come for one or two scenes.
Also in some other movies of earlier 1950's she appears in a song as a group dancer. dont remember the movie name.

ssanjinika
26th January 2006, 07:02 PM
Lancy :lol:

The focus was so much on that in this movie .. I found it so weird :D.

lancelot
26th January 2006, 07:12 PM
Lancy :lol:

The focus was so much on that in this movie .. I found it so weird :D.

sorry men... i dont have any idea wat this thaali thing is..... no clue wat so ever...

hehe

Alien
26th January 2006, 07:12 PM
I think Srilankan communities(atleast majority of them) don't tie "manja kairu" at all !!
They straight away, in weddings, tie this gold chain ! :P :roll: ...am not very sure, though.....

lancelot
26th January 2006, 07:13 PM
I think Srilankan communities(atleast majority of them) don't tie "manja kairu" at all !!
They straight away, in weddings, tie this gold chain ! :P :roll: ...am not very sure, though.....

dont waist time on the wedding.... start the next thing soon is our rule :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe

Alien
26th January 2006, 07:16 PM
dont waist time on the wedding.... start the next thing soon is our rule :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hehe
:shock: :lol: :P ...Lancy , however u have to get married(no strict rule, but..... :wink: ) at one point or another !......

lancelot
26th January 2006, 07:18 PM
hehe
:shock: :lol: :P ...Lancy , however u have to get married(no strict rule, but..... :wink: ) at one point or another !......

rule illaye... athu naala sari... if it's a rule... OMG
hehe

Alien
26th January 2006, 07:19 PM
hehe
:rotfl: :rotfl: ....hmm......no comments :| ....
:P

lancelot
26th January 2006, 07:23 PM
hehe
:rotfl: :rotfl: ....hmm......no comments :| ....
:P

i was just joking dude.....
did u gte the news about the BOOM!!!!!???

hehe

Alien
26th January 2006, 07:53 PM
What BOOM, lancy ? I've no idea :roll:
Tell abt it, I'll read later, goin to bed now........

NTR
26th January 2006, 08:06 PM
Sj Suryah in Kizhaku Cheemayile

Kamalan
26th January 2006, 08:12 PM
In 'puriyaadha puthir' climx in the police station, a director (who is famous now) appears for a moment.. Guess?KS ravikumar, cheran

swathy
26th January 2006, 08:47 PM
cheran as conductor in Cheran pandiyan

Siddarth as a passenger in the introduction scene of madhavan in kannathil muthamittal

Thirumaran
26th January 2006, 08:50 PM
Kamal as Jesus christ for a single song in Annai Velankanni.

The song is,
"Theva mainthan Poaginraan. Theva Thoodan Poagindraan"

Kamal acted as brother of one of the hero(dont know the name) in the movie 'Kurathi Magan'. Comes for few scenes.
Gemini is the main hero in that movie.

Kamalan
26th January 2006, 08:55 PM
Kamal as Jesus christ for a single song in Annai Velankanni.

The song is,
"Theva mainthan Poaginraan. Theva Thoodan Poagindraan"

Kamal acted as brother of one of the hero(dont know the name) in the movie 'Kurathi Magan'. Comes for few scenes.
Gemini is the main hero in that movie. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nerd
26th January 2006, 11:25 PM
Sj Suryah in Kizhaku Cheemayile

really??

arvind
26th January 2006, 11:31 PM
In Paramasivan flashback scene, when Ajith chases the last cop, the camera shifts focus from the blood of the slain cop to the billboard saying "Maram Valarppom...."

Subtle environmental marketing!

:thumbsup:

Kollywoodfan
26th January 2006, 11:32 PM
Good eye, Cod!

pooja.shankar
27th January 2006, 12:03 AM
Here is a thread to place random things u noticed or felt were odd about movies.

1) Kushi - Shaam is one of the people hanging around vijay in the scene at the temple

INTERESTING TO NOTE.....

he mst have been lurking around for a chance to act

ajithfederer
27th January 2006, 12:20 AM
Director shankar comes for a few seconds in the song "kadhalikkum pennin kaigal" in Kadhalan

Mansoor Ali khan will be one of the few dancers in the background in the movie Padikathavan when rajni scolds his brother while he is dancing in a bar for not passing the degree

Again Director Shankar acted as a side kick to Charanraj with the nick name japan in a movie called seetha

And also Vijay comes in many of his Dad's old movies as younger vijayakanth

Thirumaran
27th January 2006, 12:23 AM
Director shankar comes for a few seconds in the song "kadhalikkum pennin kaigal" in Kadhalan

Mansoor Ali khan will be one of the few dancers in the background in the movie Padikathavan when rajni scolds his brother while he is dancing in a bar for not passing the degree

Again Director Shankar acted as a side kick to Charanraj with the nick name japan in a movie called seetha

Yeah. I have noticed all these.

:)

ajithfederer
27th January 2006, 12:25 AM
Do u know anything new??

Kollywoodfan
27th January 2006, 12:29 AM
the comedy director friend in Azhagia Theeye was the guy in Iyarkai...saithan...

m_23_bayarea
27th January 2006, 12:32 AM

I knowwww huh !!! :)

Also, Vijay will come carrying a board in the title song in NAAN SIGAPPU MANIDHAN, his Dad's movie with Thalaiver ...

Thirumaran
27th January 2006, 12:32 AM
Actress Ambika come in one or two scenes in movie Vaazhvae Maaya.

Baghyaraj acted in 16 vayathinilae, Sigappu Rojakkal

Bharathiraja comes for some scenes in Thavani kanavugal.

Kamal and Rajini comes as guest roles in Agni Saatchi.

Kamal worked as asst dance directors in one MGR film and dance master in one Sivakumar film.

Many famous other state actors made appearance in a song from movie Bharatha Vilas.
:)

ajithfederer
27th January 2006, 12:44 AM
cool...........

Thirumaran
27th January 2006, 01:15 AM
Mohanlal Makes appearance in the movie Gopura Vaasalilae.

Justice
27th January 2006, 01:42 AM

perfect match :rotfl:

Thirumaran
27th January 2006, 01:44 AM

Nice One.

kb
27th January 2006, 02:05 AM
perarasu as doctor in dharani's first movie..

ethirum puthirum :lol: :lol:

Justice
27th January 2006, 02:05 AM

Nice One.

actually made for each other in heaven :shock: :rotfl: :lol:

Thirumaran
27th January 2006, 02:06 AM
perarasu as doctor in dharani's first movie..

ethirum puthirum :lol: :lol:

:shock:

Now i got the reason why that movie flopped.

:lol:

svaisn
27th January 2006, 02:08 AM

Nice One.

actually made for each other in heaven :shock: :rotfl: :lol:

engeyumaa??

justice ur avathar is cute

Justice
27th January 2006, 02:18 AM
Thanks karthik anna

ungae avatar kuuda nice 8-)

Thirumaran
27th January 2006, 02:20 AM
Nobody Praises about my Avatar.

Hmmm.

:(

Kollywoodfan
27th January 2006, 02:22 AM
Thirumaran...your avatar is ...interesting... :?

Justice
27th January 2006, 02:23 AM

Hmmm.

click and save my avatar :wink: :lol:

m_23_bayarea
27th January 2006, 02:24 AM

Hmmm.

Feel pannaatheenga Thiru .... You're avatar is by far the best !!!! :thumbsup:

Thirumaran
27th January 2006, 02:31 AM
Thanks,
KWF and M2B.

:notworthy:

Thirumaran
30th January 2006, 01:27 AM
In the movie aathi,

in the introduction scene..

Trisha kills one of the villain with a sharp knife...

The next scene..

In Sun TV News,

"Prabala retired asst commisionar(something like that) athi kaalayil kadarkarai oorathil kodooramaana murayil suttu kolla pattaar
"

:banghead:

Justice
30th January 2006, 01:28 AM
In the movie aathi,

The next scene..

In Sun TV News,

"Prabala retired asst commisionar(something like that) athi kaalayil kadarkarai oorathil kodooramaana murayil suttu kolla pattaar
"

ithu enna kodumai Thirumaran!
:shock: :rotfl: :lol:

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2006, 01:29 AM
In the movie aathi,

The next scene..

In Sun TV News,

"

OMG !! Did you notice that ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thirumaran
30th January 2006, 01:34 AM
In the climax of aathi,
Vijay asks Sairam to name the father name,
Grandfather name, etc..

Sai ram was feeling difficult to go beyond grand father name,

Then vijay says,
Nee moonu thalamurai paeru sollrathukkaae ippadi mukkuriyae,
Ennaala mupathu thalai muraila ulla ellaaroada paerum solla mudiyun theryumaa.

I got scared whether vijay will start telling all the names like Vijaykanth statistics..

thank God.
He did not start anything like that..

I am not sure whether in the censor they cut those names..

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2006, 01:36 AM
I got scared whether vijay will start telling all the names like Vijaykanth statistics..

thank God.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ajithfederer
30th January 2006, 01:37 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Kollywoodfan
30th January 2006, 01:37 AM
Aww...I liked that part...esp since they played that Athi Athika background song to remind up and the sad images in the sky...maybe I'm just weird...but I seriously thought after Ghilli this was one of the better Vijay movies, with a power-packed performance by him. In fact, the regulars in the NJ theatre liked it better than Aaru!

Justice
30th January 2006, 01:40 AM
In the climax of aathi,
Vijay asks Sairam to name the father name,
Grandfather name, etc..

Sai ram was feeling difficult to go beyond grand father name,

Then vijay says,
Nee moonu thalamurai paeru sollrathukkaae ippadi mukkuriyae,
Ennaala mupathu thalai muraila ulla ellaaroada paerum solla mudiyun theryumaa.

thank God.

I am not sure whether in the censor they cut those names..

Thirumaran, you too :shock:
:shock: :rotfl: :lol:

ajithfederer
30th January 2006, 01:44 AM
I feel that one of the main factors for aadhi being a flop was the music by vidyasagar

IT WAS A TOTAL LETDOWN

WHEREAS IN ATHANOKKADE MUSIC WAS A BIG HIT

Justice
30th January 2006, 01:46 AM
I feel that one of the main factors for aadhi being a flop was the music by vidyasagar

IT WAS A TOTAL LETDOWN

WHEREAS IN ATHANOKKADE MUSIC WAS A BIG HIT

exactly. this is a reputation for visay films. no music no success :roll:

ajithfederer
30th January 2006, 01:48 AM
I saw aadhi........i was too disappointed by the background score of vidyasagar...........

Songs were also not as chartbusters as used to be in vijay films earlier

Kollywoodfan
30th January 2006, 01:50 AM
I saw aadhi........i was too disappointed by the background score of vidyasagar...........

Songs were also not as chartbusters as used to be in vijay films earlier

I agree...Vijay's movies were famous for their songs in the past...Aadhi wasn't that great, although it was nice...However, the background score, when they played Athi Athika whenever Trisha and Vijay were thinking about their families tragic ending was excellent...esp when they were hugging Trisha...

ajithfederer
30th January 2006, 01:54 AM
Kolly i said overall the music wasnt good.......

If the music was good then it would have been another ghilli for vijay (please note the difference between ghilli and aadhi music here)

and also ramana should have done some changes catering to the taste of tamil audiences............he took it exactly the same telugu film...........

Shakthiprabha.
31st January 2006, 11:28 AM
In chandramukhi,

the scene where jyothika gets angry and shouts "enakku theriyatha.. enakka enakka" had

"enakka" repeated more no. of times during recollection time.

Same goes when she shows him chandramukhi's jewellery, initially she talks of only few jewels, where as the scene while recollecting has her mentioning more jewellry.

Lot of lack of co-ordination thro out the movie. Very bad direction.

illusions
31st January 2006, 02:26 PM
Shakti,

looks like u have good observation hahaha

arvind
31st January 2006, 02:31 PM
At 52, Sivaji released Thirisoolam(1979)
At 58, Sivaji released Mudhal Mariyadhai(1985)

Just six-year gap.

But if you watch those two films, you will feel as if they are atleast sixteen years apart!

How did he age so rapidly in between?

:roll:

illusions
31st January 2006, 02:34 PM
Simple.

in first one, he had make up.

next film had his real looks.

alwarpet_andavan
31st January 2006, 03:11 PM
In chandramukhi,

the scene where jyothika gets angry and shouts "enakku theriyatha.. enakka enakka" had

"enakka" repeated more no. of times during recollection time.

Same goes when she shows him chandramukhi's jewellery, initially she talks of only few jewels, where as the scene while recollecting has her mentioning more jewellry.

Lot of lack of co-ordination thro out the movie. Very bad direction.
When Rajini shouts "Aey! Ennadi?!..." to 9tara, we can see Jo move towards Prabhu and we can see that her face is NOT contorted nor does she try to strangle him. However, in the flashback, the scene is enacted differently.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
31st January 2006, 07:51 PM
Film: Anbe Sivam
Scene: Kamal on bed afteraccident, whole of his body covered up with dressing, with only his right side of face exposed.

event1: when naaser comes in and tries to kill him with pillow, kamal will cry due to his inability and tears will come from left part [near his nose] of his eye

event2: when the nurse madam comes and 'saves' him, and speaks about kamal's problems, kamal wil get melted and this time aanantha kanneer will come,,,,,, now tears will poer from right part of his eye

did u get it???

jaaze
5th February 2009, 09:24 PM
At the end of sivakasi, sorna akka ( :evil: ) would bless vijay :banghead: