PDA

View Full Version : J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series

Avanthika
15th March 2005, 08:01 AM
Who likes Harry Potter? I think it is awsome.

Badri
15th March 2005, 08:50 AM
Oh boy! What a question!!! You'd find a whole string of raving fans for HP...start with Scorpio...just go take a look at her Avatar...she's been going through so many pics of Harry Potter that I can't sleep without his face popping up...

Anyway, I like the series too! It is quite good.

tomato
15th March 2005, 09:23 AM
:clap:
I too am a HP fan and my fav char is Ron.

scorpio
15th March 2005, 11:35 AM
Avanthika,

I'm a die-hard fan of Jo and HP.

Do discuss what u think will happen in the seventh book and also who you think is the 'half blood prince'.

Avanthika
15th March 2005, 08:52 PM
Avanthika,

I'm a die-hard fan of Jo and HP.

Do discuss what u think will happen in the seventh book and also who you think is the 'half blood prince'. I think that Sirius is going to somehow come back. I personally would like it if Voldemort or his forces (Are they called Death eaters?) kindnap either Ron or Hermione, and Harry has to save him/her/both from Voldemort. Perhaps the half-blood prince could be Harry. Was not his father a wizard and his mother non-magical? I don't remember.This is my brainstoriming for the 6th book.

RR
16th March 2005, 08:08 AM
We have another thread on the same topic. I've moved it from 'Misc' to this EL forum now. Pls continue there..

lordstanher
18th March 2005, 11:54 AM
Who likes Harry Potter? I think it is awsome.

HP series r the most fascinating books I've read! (altho the part in GoF where JKR actually kills a character 4 the 1st time was a tad disturbing & did cause me shut the book then, I later got over it and still felt eager to continue reading HP books! :wink: ).....well ppl. may say it doesn't exactly classify as an um- children's only book w/ the murderings described more or less explicitly in the last 2 issues but still, I can't but find it good fun to read.....:D
My fav. HP book/movie is 'Chamber of Secrets' mainly bcos it has an old flying car (a 1960s Ford Anglia) in it and since I'm addicted to old cars, twas on seeing this car on the cover of CoS in a bookshop at Hyd'bad 5 yrs ago tat I got curious to pick it up for the 1st time!
So it turns out tat unlike most other ppl., I started reading HP books from the 2nd book onwards! and then went 4 the 1st! :lol:
And I've been stuck on HP since.....old car or no old car! :wink: