PDA

View Full Version : Why Mohanlal is not natural

breadpuli
16th March 2005, 05:00 PM
Whenever there is a topic about Kamal, the Malayalee Mohanlal fans say that Kamal is not natural.
They think only those who act with the typical body language / accent of a Malayalee are natural.
What a pity.

blahblah
16th March 2005, 05:46 PM
What a pity,that you think so!You have seen a handful of the fatty fans and come fast into conclusions.I am sure not many Malayalees will say that Kamal i not natural and all that stuff.Whom are you rtying to talk about?What proof do you have before putting words into the mouths of Keralites?I have never seen a malayalee criticising Kamal!

channam
19th March 2005, 12:15 PM
:evil: How on the gorund can u state that Mohanlal is not natural. Actually he is one such versatile actor who cannot be compared with anyone in the indian film industry. He is above ALL.

As for Kamal, not a single malayali will speak bad about his acting. :twisted:

breadpuli
21st March 2005, 08:02 PM
Yes, I agree Lal is a good actor.
What I wanted to say was instead of appreciating other talented actors other than their favourite actor the Lal fans in this forum do this.
As they don't have valid points they criticise like this.
So having that attitude any one can say Lal is not natural as the point of view of each person about things like naturality, good acting can differ based on several factors.
Got my point?
:-)

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:12 AM
Hoo boy ! Whats all this ? 1.1 billion famished, famine stricken, dirt-poor, specimens discussing films & beauty paegenats ?! ha ha ha Well your actors/beauty queens will never help you to climb out of the gutter !!! ho ho ho.....

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:15 AM
According to the Encyclopaedia of Anthropology & Human Evolution, there was an important evolutionary link that somehow got missed in India during the progress of history.

Fire > Agriculture > Wheel > Bronze > Iron > TOILETS > Steam Engine > Automobile > Computer > Internet

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:15 AM
Its so sad, 690 million Indians, more than 2/3 of population dont have access to clean water or sanitation, but all of them have 120 channels of cable TV and latest Films in theatres, very pathetic !

http://www.waterconserve.info/articles/reader.asp?linkid=18957

Please stop wasting all your time, energy and money in producing films & tv serials & build toilets urgently, which is an absolute neccessity because people living in countries downwind from India cannot sleep peacefully because of the smell !

Sandeep
22nd March 2005, 02:40 PM
Why Krypton,

is enjoyment and entertainment ment only to the Westerners. Is it only for the Rich.

Doesnt the poor have the right to enjoy his life in whatever limited fasion he can.

Just because we have problems and difficulties should we forget life and always talk and see and limit us to them.

Why such Hypocrisy.