PDA

View Full Version : Thomanum Makalum-it's a shame ! worst movie ever made

romio
19th March 2005, 08:35 AM
Went to see the movie Thomanum makalum first day itself by expecting a lot from ourMammoty. its worst movie than dubai & pattalam i disappointed a lot. Even made me mood off ! Movie Cannot seen with family because of double meaning comedy...It doesn't go by logic. It isn't realistic. But it's shame for mammoty .His comic,dance all suckss big time...shafi direction is kuzhithara :evil: pls that salim kumar,lal comedy is realy boring !!!
Why is National award winner 57 year old mammoty doing such a movie next movie is taskaran i think it worst than this one :(
Thomanum Makalum a total waste of time....film is not at all good...big time flop....

Rahul B
20th March 2005, 12:49 AM
Mammotty is a great actor.But he has some limitations Especially in Entertainers.His fans and mob would like to see more of his Masculinity part.So we expect him in serious,thrillers,action movies.But now he is in a film called "Thommanum Makkalum" which I feel to be the one of the worst movie of his career IF NOT THE WORST.Actually in the theatre there is a feeling that even hardcore Mammotty fans really didn't like what the saw.Its just like Lal fans watching Hariharanpilla...,Vamanapuram...Mammotty just like Lal got the "Vamanapuram Bus Route" in his career.

A movie with double meaning dialogues,No script sense,naturality is 0%.Everything in this movie is negative in a sense.Mammotty looks totally uncomfortable in his role.Lal had to play his same old eccentric characters.Songs looked rehashed.Director had no idea where the movie is leading.It should be a big luck for producer Lal to recover money.He escaped a bit in "Chathikatha Chandu" & "Black" but this could be a testing one.But one thing is 4 sure,Its not going to be a bigger hit than "Udayanaanu Thaaram",just the way producer challenged.

Rahul B
20th March 2005, 01:07 AM
Now the same team is going to come with another movie on christmas.I hope Mammotty don't repeat his mistake again.And see Mammu fans,I saw this movie and It my view totally.

sanju
23rd March 2005, 12:49 PM
thommanum makkalum entirely belongs to rajan p dev. he has given a life time performance.

catre
31st March 2005, 03:44 AM
U IDIOTS! MAMOOTY IS THE WORST ACTOR! UGLIEST, ONE OF THEM ANYWAYS! HIS BIG UGLY MUSHTACHE, WHO THE HELL CAN STAND LOOKING AT THAT? IF HE DOESNT SHAVE I THINK I WILL PUKE! :oops:

knightracer81
18th April 2005, 01:33 PM
whatever it is u people , if the movie is so bad as you say it is........ how come the MOVIE IS A BIG SUPER HIT!!!!! AND NOT A FLOP LIKE THE MENTIONED MOVIES OF MOHANLAL.

WHAT HYPOCRICY

sanju
18th April 2005, 01:45 PM
it may not be a great film, but it is a super hit, and mammoottys first hit of the year.

sid
18th April 2005, 03:23 PM
sanju,
its mammuttys first movie of the year.This more seems to be the vishu results

1.Thommanum makkalum
2.Kochi Rajavu
3.Chandrolsavam
4.Albuthadweepu
5.Alice in Wonderland

sanju
20th April 2005, 12:21 PM
thats not the spirit sid,

the vishu results are like this,

1 chandrotsavam

2 thommanum makkalum

3 kochirajavu

4 adbhutadweep

from this list chandrotsavam and thommanum makkalum are superhits, kochirajavu is average while adbhutadweep is a big flop.

knightracer81
25th April 2005, 06:43 PM
OF THE VISHU RELEASES ALL THE MOVIES HAVE BOMBED AND FLOPPED VERY BADLY INCLUDING THE CRAP "CHANDRAOLSAVAM".

THOMMANUM MAKALUM IS NOT A VISHU RELEASE!!! IT RELEASED BEFORE VISHU !!!

sanju
26th April 2005, 12:13 PM
OF THE VISHU RELEASES ALL THE MOVIES HAVE BOMBED AND FLOPPED VERY BADLY INCLUDING THE CRAP "CHANDRAOLSAVAM".

THOMMANUM MAKALUM IS NOT A VISHU RELEASE!!! IT RELEASED BEFORE VISHU !!!

absolutely right. i was mistaken. all the malayalam films were big flops. the surprise hit was chandramukhi.

mallufan
27th April 2005, 06:15 PM
I saw the movie at Lulu cinema,Cochin.The theatre-very small- was only half full.Most of the viewers are Tamil workers and lot of clap from front benchers...I read the movie is a hit in Kerala.But I was so confused when I saw the number of viewers and kind of theatre the movie is showing.The movie is below average and most of the scenes are copied from Manichitrathazhu....Jothika was a big flop and the climax scenes were a big let down.Chandramukhi might have got better opening but the movie is definitely not a hit in Kerala.

knightracer81
28th April 2005, 12:53 AM
If ever Jyotika performs a dance and that too Bharatanatyam with grace and finesse like Shobana , I will take a loan from the bank , change my sex to female and then commit sucide!!!!!

sanju
28th April 2005, 12:22 PM
i also saw it. it can never be compared with the malayalam classic.
direction, songs,performance, everything is a disaster. i dont think any body can give the performances as given by lal and shobhana in the original version. but still it performs well in the box office due to rajnis karisma.

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:38 PM
probably was the worst, never heard of it

aaadhil
14th June 2005, 11:51 AM
asd

Niranjana
15th June 2005, 03:04 PM
I didn't like the movie. BUt the heroine, Laya is very very pretty. I loved her! I hope there are more Malayalam movies of her in future.