PDA

View Full Version : thoya thoya by athma

farha007
21st March 2005, 08:25 PM
does anyone know where i can download this kool new song thoya thoya from the album ATHMA.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me guys

farha007
21st March 2005, 08:28 PM
plz guys urgenrt need for this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:13 AM
Hoo boy ! Whats all this ? 1.1 billion famished, famine stricken, dirt-poor, specimens discussing films & beauty paegenats ?! ha ha ha Well your actors/beauty queens will never help you to climb out of the gutter !!! ho ho ho.....

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:14 AM
According to the Encyclopaedia of Anthropology & Human Evolution, there was an important evolutionary link that somehow got missed in India during the progress of history.

Fire > Agriculture > Wheel > Bronze > Iron > TOILETS > Steam Engine > Automobile > Computer > Internet

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:16 AM
Its so sad, 690 million Indians, more than 2/3 of population dont have access to clean water or sanitation, but all of them have 120 channels of cable TV and latest Films in theatres, very pathetic !

http://www.waterconserve.info/articles/reader.asp?linkid=18957

Please stop wasting all your time, energy and money in producing films & tv serials & build toilets urgently, which is an absolute neccessity because people living in countries downwind from India cannot sleep peacefully because of the smell !

farha007
25th March 2005, 07:33 PM
plz tell me where can i download this song thoya thoya.

pixie
29th March 2005, 03:43 PM
hey i am searching like crazy for this song too.... has no one yet heard of it????

lefaust
2nd April 2005, 12:21 PM
does anyone know where i can download this kool new song thoya thoya from the album ATHMA.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me guys

hi farha007,
i could manage to get the song...i was also searching like crazy. Check the song out on :
http://hindisongs.allindiansite.com/athma.html
and enjoy.
Cheers,
lefaust

farha007
2nd April 2005, 06:19 PM
hey tnx man

farha007
2nd April 2005, 06:29 PM
hey tnx man

prashantgh
11th April 2005, 08:10 PM
hi,

i also love that song.

please share the info. about playing/downloading it.

because i couldn't play it directly from the site given.

thanks.

lefaust
12th April 2005, 01:41 PM
Hi,
It is available at CoolGoose.com register yourself and download the song from
http://as01.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=172112
Enjoy all who want a copy of this.......you can download other interesting songs tooo...........
Happy thoya thoying!!!!
Cheers :D
Lefaust

knightracer81
28th April 2005, 01:05 AM
Guys this stupid copy cat Athma has copied word by word and the music of "Thoy Thoy" by R Kelly. It got me on the nerves when I saw that MORON sing the song with attitude as if its his Orginal . SICK REALLY SICK. Making money out of somene else's imagination

lefaust
28th April 2005, 09:41 AM
Dont you think most of the music directors and latest popstars have copied original angrez music all through the years we grew up? I have just learnt to ignore this...either it is remix or a remix of a remix and half nude women dancing to the same song remixed in different ways or a mix of rap into an old song...or some english bits into the new movie songs...Guess it irritates the first time you hear ..but then that is wat they play in MTV and V akll throughout the day.....

knightracer81
28th April 2005, 07:33 PM
You are right , it irritates at the first and your are also right by saying most of our music directors have copied some way or the other. But its very rare to see ppl copy each and everything exactly the same music and both lyrics!!!!!

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:38 PM
Hoo boy ! Whats all this ? 1.1 billion famished, famine stricken, dirt-poor, specimens discussing films & beauty paegenats ?! ha ha ha Well your actors/beauty queens will never help you to climb out of the gutter !!! ho ho ho.....

WTF?!?!