PDA

View Full Version : Irritating Choreography

scorpio
23rd March 2005, 11:16 AM
Well, honestly I don't want to spoil the thread-Songs choreographed well. Pl. use this thread to share your dismay/ shock / irritation etc on songs that had the worst choreography. It could be bad choice of actors for the song, irritating sequences that dont gel with the lyrics, worst costumes or whatever. Pl. also write what was so irritating about that song.

scorpio
24th March 2005, 12:41 PM
27 views and no replies!! Anyway, I must thank Vijay fans for not posting all ajith songs and ajith fans for not doing the vice versa!

Let me list some of the songs that were too pleasant to hear but :banghead: on screen.

1. Ilamai enum poongatru- SPB-IR combo-la excellent song. Any SPB-IR fan will commit suicide if you see it on screen. Sridevi with a mini skirt and an unknown hero with vulgar movements! Horrible!

2. Pani vizhum malarvanam - Vairamuthu's meaningful lyrics spoilt by robotic movements of Karthik and Stony expressions of GG.

3. Poove sempove un vaasam varum- Anybody who has heard the song can NEVER visualize Radharavi's face to it!

Still more to come!

oohlala
26th March 2005, 05:40 AM
Poove Semboove
Scorpio i sud nt ask it here but i hav no other go as i didnt find 1 person who know about this song...can u tell me frm which movie is this song...cos this is my fav song... :oops:

Mudarkanave song frm Majnu where Rinky Khanna has an expressionless face.

Nerd
26th March 2005, 05:51 AM
[quote]Poove Semboove

Scorpio i sud nt ask it here but i hav no other go as i didnt find 1 person who know about this song...can u tell me frm which movie is this song...cos this is my fav song... :oops:

The name of the movie is solla thudikkuthu manasu..

To add to the list:

sollayo solaikili - Alli Arjuna... what song.. but the picturization in beaches n sand.. aweful!

MovieFan
26th March 2005, 07:03 AM
Virumbiguren: Kombi Mulaitha
-Prasanth and Sneha were doing stupid movies on a layers and layers of dirty saries and then the water spills over them. The shift settings so they audience is relieved, but then they start again dancing in mud water. That was just PLAIN annoying!

Aei Nee Rombo Azhaga Irukka: Inni
- Beautiful song spoiled! The beginning of it, Shaam is pouring water or soda (something clear) on Sneha while she is doing something that is supposed to be dancing. What follows it just Sneha rolling down sand mountains or Shaam dragging her through it. What a shame!

Querida
26th March 2005, 11:55 PM
Great topic Scorpio :D
always cringe to know how such a nice song ruined:
top pick is Illamai ennum poongatre padidum orr paatru...i love how SPB sounds...but the picturisation ugh disgusting!

scorpio
28th March 2005, 11:26 AM
Poove Semboove

Mudarkanave song frm Majnu where Rinky Khanna has an expressionless face.

Yeah, Rinky Khanna with her awkward face spoiled the other good song-pada pada pattampoochi padak padak too. She just couldn't dance and her face resembled emotion levels of a stone.

Many of you will differ, but I found -Vellaikaara mutham song in Chellame also very irritating. May be, that's beacuse of my dislike towards reema sen!

Roshan
28th March 2005, 03:43 PM

The song is from "solla thudikkuthu manasu".

oohlala
28th March 2005, 05:07 PM
Wat bout BABA...all songs havin idiotic expressions. that too in the intoduction song...they start with serious music but after that Rajini does some sort of expression :banghead: and the other duet with Manisha...

scorpio
28th March 2005, 05:18 PM
Oohlala,

In Baba, I felt irritated only in the 'Shakthi kodu' song where the extras were dancing like stamping somebody's head. I liked the choreography in Maya Maya song, to be honest.

I am reminded of one more gem by Ilayaraaja -Itho mega oorvalam, atho minnal thoranam - excellent melody to hear. I was shocked to see the hero and heroine dressed like king and queen and dancing amidst smoke and a hundred apsaras! :? Surely, the dance master could have thought better!

Kumar
29th March 2005, 03:25 AM
I absolutely disliked "Baba,Kitchi Kitchi". Rajini's actions were desperate, exaggerated, and everything he did had a 'swooshing' noise. And his mouth; why was his mouth opened always, with that scowl :x .

Querida
29th March 2005, 03:30 AM
that song "Athaadi Yemmaadi" nice song but the weird rag doll dancing and the running horses... :x

I agree with the Baba criticism...it was like he was trying way too hard to be better than the mere mortal who loves him... :?

scorpio
29th March 2005, 11:33 AM
Another song I remember which lacked in artiste selection and picturisation- Aasai athigam vechu manasai adakki vekkalama.. - The song was quite a hit among college students and was performed in every other cultural. But on screen - Rohini looked utterly unglamourous for such a song. She wore literally no make-up and was looking like a plain Jane, didn't gel at all with the mood of the song. Especially, the part where she wears her red dupatta like a turban - :roll:

oohlala
29th March 2005, 10:20 PM
In some movies songs are simply added just to fulfill the indian cinema rules(heroine dancing in water wearing saree without blouse...if some1 objects they say its our traditional dress.... :shock: ). JULIE GANAPATHY falls in this range. I felt the song thanni konjam eari irukku unnecessary...

Querida
30th March 2005, 12:38 AM
In some movies songs are simply added just to fulfill the indian cinema rules(heroine dancing in water wearing saree without blouse...if some1 objects they say its our traditional dress.... :shock: ).

Hi oohlala! Parlez-vous francais?
Anywayz what you post is very true....nowadays i find it even more so where there are places made in the movies just to insert a song...and at times not even making any sense to the plot whatsoever :x

oohlala
30th March 2005, 12:49 AM

Ouais, je parle en français. et vous ? :D

Querida
30th March 2005, 01:07 AM

Ouais, je parle en français. et vous ? :D

oui, devais etudier francais ici...mais souvent fais trop erreurs :oops:

it's really a shame after having studied it for six years im still not as good as a intermediate speaker...just a quik question when speaking don't ppl say oh instead of ooh la la ?

oohlala
30th March 2005, 01:18 AM
Pas l'inquiétude. comme français n'est pas notre langue maternelle. .
Its enough to understand and speak other languages to some extent. as this may help in time of needs.and if v r fluent then no worries...wat do u say...

Ethana per innum Tamilla aiyago nu solranga :lol:

Querida
15th April 2005, 10:48 AM
since im the one who got this thread off topic i have had to suffer through the memory of blah choreography:

what about in mudhalvan in "mudhalvannai" with the two snakes as manivannan and vadivelu :roll:

oohlala
15th April 2005, 12:16 PM
:shock: Maniratnam... :shock:
Q, thats manivannan... :D

Querida
16th April 2005, 01:47 AM
hah! No one listens until you make a mistake! :P :D

yeah corrected it...don't worry not a freudian slip..don't have anything against the director :P

RC
14th May 2005, 01:23 AM
Nethu orutharara oruthar paathom from Pudhu paatu *ing Ramarajan & Suma Ranganath or Nandini.

When I first heard the song, I thought the picturization would be damn good for an excellent song like this. But.. :(

Girish11
14th May 2005, 05:28 AM
In some movies songs are simply added just to fulfill the indian cinema rules(heroine dancing in water wearing saree without blouse...if some1 objects they say its our traditional dress.... :shock: ). JULIE GANAPATHY falls in this range. I felt the song thanni konjam eari irukku unnecessary...

Ture, it is a pity that good directors like Balumahendra (more
examples-Ponmeni uruguthe from Moondram Pirai and
more songs in Vanna vanna kanavugal etc) and other good
directors also insert such an item song in their movies.

Inimai
14th May 2005, 05:39 AM
Vassegara song in Minalea. Such a good song... Worst picturization.. hmm..

Ilavenil
14th May 2005, 07:29 AM
Vassegara song in Minalea. Such a good song... Worst picturization.. hmm..

Hi Inimai,

Naan ninaththen. Neenga solliteenga :lol: . I thought nobody will agree with me because it was a hit. Padam release agurathukku munnadi I had a very high expectation for this song, something like "Kannukku mai azhugu" style of expressing love.

balakumar86
14th May 2005, 01:09 PM
Sibiraj dance pannina,
mummy chellama daddy chellama,(film jore)
really worst ever that i had seen.

Inimai
17th May 2005, 10:13 PM
Sibiraj dance pannina,
mummy chellama daddy chellama,(film jore)
really worst ever that i had seen.

That song itself a highly irritating one!! I hate to hear that song.

Querida
18th May 2005, 12:30 AM
yes that song really is annoying that one and apple-penne nee yaaro... :x

svasu_ani
18th May 2005, 04:21 AM
I watched 3 songs didnt like 2 in them for the costume and the choreography...
Didnt like
1)Olli kuchi udambukari--- Ajith in Red..
2)kadhal seyyum manavarukellam good luck --Prashanth in Good luck

Liked

1)Kannukulla -- Vikram and Laila in dhill

hi
18th May 2005, 09:38 AM
last saturday...i saw vinnikum mannukum in sun tv.....songs and costumes r really irriating.....without any purpose extras r dancing...with hero and heroine....

deepu
20th May 2005, 12:13 AM
azhagiya asura...in whistle...ajith's cameo dance in kannaikasakum sooriyano..in red..prabhu deva's gimmicks in all his dance movements touching and whipping all the heroines he's dancing with...irritating and disgusting...

swathy
26th January 2006, 05:39 PM
Naatiya perozhi padmini is a well known bharatyanatyam dancer. I like her performance in many films like vanjikottai vaaliban, nadodi mannan etc.

But the movie which has got the main concept as dance which even displays the same in the title spoiled by making puliyur saroja as choreographer

You may wonder but still if u gets a chance watch her dance movements alone in the song

"Nalam thana , Udalum ullamum nalam thane..."

lancelot
26th January 2006, 06:30 PM
Ah Aah... all the songs..... i feel sorry for SJS..... all his other movies were good.... but this

hehe
:D

NTR
26th January 2006, 09:19 PM
Koduva Meesai- Dhool
Vikram. Jothika, Koena Motra, Paravai Munimma

Vasiyakkara - Geethai
Vijay. Amisha Patel

Annanoda Pattu - Chandramukhi
Rajnikant, Prabu, Jothika, Vadivelu, Naseer

Kollywoodfan
26th January 2006, 11:34 PM
Ah Aah... all the songs..... i feel sorry for SJS..... all his other movies were good.... but this

hehe

Nila can't dance for beans!!

Avenger
27th January 2006, 01:17 PM
Songs in Attakaasam and Ji....Hero ( :roll: I forgot his name..one thing I kno..hes def. not a human :huh: )...He doesnt dance but his extra-fitting tummy will waver like a jelly...Watching such extra-ordinary movements may also give a comical uproar to ur tummy :rotfl: I wish he gives some more of such comic performances which can be enjoyed to the fullest by all :thumbsup:

selvakumar
27th January 2006, 01:47 PM
One person whom u will find hard to visualize in the screen( everthing will be censored in his face) will try to do some shows with Mumtaj in Khushi but will end up doing prabu deva's shows.. touching and drawing skills. :rotfl: I forgot to mention that he is one of few kerala actors who prefers to give lot of adult content movies(and that too with maximum oomph show in the name of dance) :rotfl:

NTR
27th January 2006, 01:49 PM
Yen Selva neenga Vaali pattate illaya?

Avenger
27th January 2006, 01:53 PM
Ajith panna thappilla :evil: ..Ungalukku onnumey theriyala NTR.Oru boy oru galoda sensual scenesla eedupattaa thaan thappu...Adhuvey oru mixed panna thappaa :huh:
Thappey illa thottukko thappey illa :rotfl:

selvakumar
27th January 2006, 01:57 PM
adu illa NTR,

oru padathila panna adu kathaikku avasiyam(later that song was not screened in the theatres).. but

rasigan,
theva,
coimbatore maapillai,
khushi,
sachin,
madhrey

ipadi padathukku padam panna adu adult movies illama enna !! :lol: :rotfl:

Ajith panna thappilla : ..Ungalukku onnumey theriyala NTR.Oru boy oru galoda sensual scenesla eedupattaa thaan thappu...Adhuvey oru mixed panna thappaa
Thappey illa thottukko thappey illa

NTR
27th January 2006, 02:00 PM
Sachein'le apdi enna irunthuchu..

Vijay was horrible looking in first few movies unlike Ajith/Surya...
So avangappa apdi A movies eduthuttaru..

SJ Surya patti theriyatha..

Athellam chumma Selva, neenga kattipudi kattipudi enjoy pannela?

Avenger
27th January 2006, 02:04 PM
Yaaru selvaavaa :rotfl: avaru Gajini climax scenla fighta paakaama Nayana paathavar...Kattipudi kattipudilaam..full attention thaan irundirukkum !

great
27th January 2006, 02:07 PM
Yaaru selvaavaa :rotfl: avaru Gajini climax scenla fighta paakaama Nayana paathavar...Kattipudi kattipudilaam..full attention thaan irundirukkum !

but you are the one who watchd Kushi :x seven times.... sply for visay and mumtaj number

Avenger
27th January 2006, 02:10 PM
Kushi release appolaam naan 12 yrs thaan..Appo theater pora pazhakkam illa..1 time cousin oda paathen...TVla 3 times paathen avvlo thaan!

but you are the one who watchd Kushi :x seven times.... sply for visay and mumtaj number

selvakumar
27th January 2006, 02:12 PM
kosu AND ntr,

Ofcourse being an adult, I watched Nayantara and kushi Mumtaj(remember Mumtaj). did I ever tell u that I hate them?

But being a kid(kosu) u should have refrained urself from watching kushi or atleast ghajini..

paarthatha pathi pesala NTR and kosu..

aen apadi maatum unga vijay pannuraar padathula.. sivakasi - nayantara, sachin - bipaasha list goes on..

:rotfl:

NTR
27th January 2006, 02:14 PM
Kamal panna pappinga...

selvakumar
27th January 2006, 02:18 PM
Kamal panna pappinga...

I am sure vasanth will reply to this :rotfl:

vasanth - where r u? :cool:

trisha_krish
27th January 2006, 02:51 PM
kosu AND ntr,

Ofcourse being an adult, I watched Nayantara and kushi Mumtaj(remember Mumtaj). did I ever tell u that I hate them?

But being a kid(kosu) u should have refrained urself from watching kushi or atleast ghajini..

aen apadi maatum unga vijay pannuraar padathula.. sivakasi - nayantara, sachin - bipaasha list goes on..

ajith pannatha ethayum vijay pannalaye........
raja - manthra
anjaneya - rathi
dheena - nagma
poovelaam un vasam - yukta mukhi
this list also goes on.........

selvakumar
27th January 2006, 02:54 PM
Trisha, the fact is ajith maintained decency with all those people.

He never did the job of prabu deva with them like vijay :rotfl:

kosu AND ntr,

ajith pannatha ethayum vijay pannalaye........
raja - manthra
anjaneya - rathi
dheena - nagma
poovelaam un vasam - yukta mukhi
this list also goes on.........

lancelot
27th January 2006, 03:32 PM
can any1 remember the song Murcary Mele from Majnu..... Haris Jayraj music

i loved the song..... but it was a big desapointment in the movie....

hehe

swathy
27th January 2006, 03:36 PM
simran dance for the song innisai paadi varum - thulladha manamum thullum

ssanjinika
27th January 2006, 07:59 PM
China China song from Kana Kanden.
When I first heard that song I loved it but when I saw the picturisation it was .......
Hated the fat lady.
Another disgusting picturisation was for the song
Kajiraho from the movie Oru Naal Oru Kanavu .
The picturisation was really YUCK!!!

vj_itv
28th January 2006, 01:41 PM
Kaadhal Kondaen :
Manasu rendum paarkka song

Justice
29th January 2006, 04:26 AM

that's really funny :rotfl:

you are jokester :rotfl:

Sinthiya
29th January 2006, 05:28 AM
China China song from Kana Kanden.
When I first heard that song I loved it but when I saw the picturisation it was .......
Hated the fat lady.
Another disgusting picturisation was for the song
Kajiraho from the movie Oru Naal Oru Kanavu .
The picturisation was really YUCK!!!
i agree with you...and i love both songs too but i cannot watch them songs again...i've not seen ONOK but saw KK...when i happen to see the song from ONOK, i was very upset as well... :(

such a disapointment for such nice songs...

thamizhvaanan
29th January 2006, 09:15 AM
the worst choreography ever for a song wud be a song called "mookuthi muthazhagu' from one vijaykant film (cant remember the name). that must be the dumbest ever bcoz the dance steps included nothing but enactment of lyrics. It was like watching news for deaf and dumb. somehow incredibly the choreographer managed to express most of teh lyrics in dance, but it sucked. imagine vijaykant pointing his nose to mean 'mookuthi muthazhagu' and his forehead to show 'moondram pirai bottazhagu'

great
29th January 2006, 10:15 AM
ada ennatha solvenungo ..... :rotfl:

trisha_krish
29th January 2006, 10:16 AM
deepavali deepavali....from attagasam

Justice
29th January 2006, 10:17 AM
apidi podu from Gilli

trisha_krish
29th January 2006, 10:18 AM
thirutu rascal.....JI

Justice
29th January 2006, 10:18 AM
thirutu rascal.....JI

sorry. it is not a threa for cute songs

trisha_krish
29th January 2006, 10:19 AM
apidi podu from Gilli

sorry its not a thread for best choreography

Regneva
29th January 2006, 10:19 AM
Pothuvaa Palarukku from Jana :rotfl:
Thats the gr888est comedy ever on screen :rotfl:

Justice
29th January 2006, 10:22 AM
aatha petha vethila

appa pana thappila

greatest joke(song) ever :rotfl: :lol:

NTR
29th January 2006, 08:49 PM
Justice,
Why cant u accept the fact...
Dhina's best score so far is from Tirupachi...
You can say Thiruda Thiudi, but it had only one good song...
In Tirupachi, 2 songs were lifted from Shanker Dada MBBS (Kattu Kattu) and Gudumbashanker

Sinthiya
30th January 2006, 04:24 AM
many of Sathyaraj movie songs

Thirumaran
30th January 2006, 04:27 AM
many of Sathyaraj movie songs

:)

Whenever satyaraj dances with heroines, i always feels that he is fighting with them. The dance steps he makes looks like stunt scenes for me.

:lol:

Sinthiya
30th January 2006, 04:32 AM
:rotfl: ...i don't watch it at all, fast forward

i do like an early Sathyaraj song with Rekha by the beach and another one in the same movie...i never saw the movie, but i saw the songs in IR song collection...well done..

Shakthiprabha.
31st January 2006, 11:31 AM
Poovellaam un vasam or whateer movie.......... had jyothika jumping around like bouncing ball.

funny choreography.

poova poova poova poova poovE... was the song

selvakumar
31st January 2006, 11:53 AM
Poovellaam un vasam or whateer movie.......... had jyothika jumping around like bouncing ball.

funny choreography.

I think it is not a bouncing ball but a bouncing poosanikkaai!!

SP, Poorva Poova song is from Poovellaam kettu paar. :D

Shakthiprabha.
31st January 2006, 11:59 AM
whatever movie.

she would literally be jumping thro out the song. :roll:

selvakumar
31st January 2006, 12:10 PM
whatever movie.

she would literally be jumping thro out the song. :roll:

SP, I know lateral Jumping.. What is this literal jumping? :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
31st January 2006, 07:13 PM
:roll:

joke-a?

Lambretta
31st January 2006, 07:19 PM

funny choreography.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

selvakumar
31st January 2006, 07:36 PM

funny choreography.

:rotfl: :rotfl: @ SP

swathy
1st February 2006, 09:05 AM
ailesa ailesa from the movie naam iruvar namakku oruvar. prabhu deva and meena would have spoiled the song

kb
1st February 2006, 10:06 AM
konja konja vaa mazhaiye from aadhi..

first VJ song which i didnt like to watch after poove unakkaaga

selvakumar
1st February 2006, 12:53 PM
konja konja vaa mazhaiye from aadhi..

first VJ song which i didnt like to watch after poove unakkaaga

No.. Infact I liked the song. Again opinions might differ. It is lot more better than thodura melatha song!! :D

NTR
1st February 2006, 08:35 PM
Yeh Durra..
Vijay the best dancer in Tamil dances like that

Ramakrishna
1st February 2006, 08:37 PM
The last time vijay danced well was in Thirumalai

NTR
1st February 2006, 08:38 PM
Ya
Thamtakka Theemtakka

Madurey also bit ok i think

Ramakrishna
1st February 2006, 08:42 PM
In madurey costumes were sick

swathy
2nd February 2006, 08:53 AM
vijay and kiran in thirumalai

sick song

Ramakrishna
2nd February 2006, 10:28 AM
vijay and kiran in thirumalai

sick song

Kiran was more intent on showing her bum in this song

selvakumar
2nd February 2006, 11:03 AM
RK, It is already irritating. WE request you to avoid explaining it. Thanx :D

I agree that song was irritating to the core.

ssanjinika
2nd February 2006, 08:44 PM
RK,
A bit too much information :).

Ramakrishna
2nd February 2006, 09:10 PM
RK,
A bit too much information :).

I thought that was needed for this discussion

ssanjinika
2nd February 2006, 09:20 PM
Y??We are just discussing abt irritating coreography here..not why the coreography was irritating!

Devar Magan
6th March 2008, 10:31 AM
27 views and no replies!! Anyway, I must thank Vijay fans for not posting all ajith songs and ajith fans for not doing the vice versa!

Let me list some of the songs that were too pleasant to hear but :banghead: on screen.

1. Ilamai enum poongatru- SPB-IR combo-la excellent song. Any SPB-IR fan will commit suicide if you see it on screen. Sridevi with a mini skirt and an unknown hero with vulgar movements! Horrible!

2. Pani vizhum malarvanam - Vairamuthu's meaningful lyrics spoilt by robotic movements of Karthik and Stony expressions of GG.

3. Poove sempove un vaasam varum- Anybody who has heard the song can NEVER visualize Radharavi's face to it!

Still more to come! nethi adi.. :thumbsup:

raaja_rasigan
6th March 2008, 11:31 AM

Still more to come! nethi adi.. :thumbsup:

DM... thread-a thedi pidichu eduthutteenga after listening to Poove sempoove :)

sarna_blr
6th March 2008, 11:35 AM
Nobody mentioned the songs from movie...ANJANEYA....

I loved the songs before the release of movie...after seeing in movie.. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

swathy
6th March 2008, 04:52 PM
Enge en jeevanai - uyarndha ullam

aadi maasam kaathadikka - rajinikanth, silk smitha (paayum puli?)

vachukkava unnai mattum nenjukulla - nallavanukku nallavan

ponmeni - mondram pirai

pattukannam thottu kolla - kakki sattai

udal enna uyir enna - amaravathy

poova poova poove - poovellam kettu paar

barathikku kannamma - piriyamudan

and that kiran song - tirumalai (uvac song)

Prabo
7th March 2008, 01:44 AM
All Bagyaraj songs when he attempts to dance...
Satyaraj in a movie called Villathi Villan with Nagma, forgot the song, he does all fiery stunts in that song....
"Manmatha rasa", saya singh was good in that song, but Dhanush with his drumstick like appearance and exaggerated movements made that song look bad.
"Baba kichu kichu thaa" from Baba - reason already mentioned here before...
"Pokiri pongal" from Pokiri with all the co-dancers(women) beating the instrument and dancing horribly with annoying face expressions...
"Appan panna thapula" from Thirupachi and "Appadi podu" from Gilli Trisha's choreo, costume and Vijays face without make up looked worst...
"Kasu mela kasu vanthu" from Kadhala Kadhal expected more from KH and PD combo, but the choreo was very usual....

kb
7th March 2008, 05:45 AM
Intro song in ATM,
namitha part in marlyn monroe,
valayapatti thavile :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
vijay padathula ippadi .. sakkaraiye vachi venn pongal senja maathiri irundhuchi :evil:

always
7th March 2008, 05:55 AM
Intro song in ATM,
namitha part in marlyn monroe,
valayapatti thavile :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
vijay padathula ippadi .. sakkaraiye vachi venn pongal senja maathiri irundhuchi :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

so true :rotfl2:

directhit
7th March 2008, 06:37 AM
Kandu Kondaein song from Kandu Kondaein
Ellaapugazhum from ATM

Wibha
7th March 2008, 09:11 AM
the song karupu thaan enaku pidicha color-u :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

especially for the music in the middle :hammer:

solvayo solaikili :hammer: evlo nalla paatu :cry:

megam karaikuthu khushi..............thank god jo came to shape :-|

ekauthapa aatam potu from 12B :banghead:

minnalai pidithu minnalai pidithi

Kalyasi
7th March 2008, 09:17 AM
Yeh Azhagiya Theeye from Minnale..

mr_karthik
7th March 2008, 12:43 PM
All Bagyaraj songs when he attempts to dance...
Satyaraj in a movie called Villathi Villan with Nagma,

All Bagyaraj duets.

Many of Sathyaraj duets

Most of the Vijayakanth duets

ALL of S.J.Suraya's duets (ivarukke yEn indha vElai? :lol: )

Most of Ramarajan's duets (jil jil jigina dress... :evil: )

"Manmatha rasa", saya singh was good in that song, but Dhanush with his drumstick like appearance and exaggerated movements made that song look bad.

Does it remember 'fast kaakaavalippu'..?

"Appan panna thapula" from Thirupachi and "Appadi podu" from Gilli Trisha's choreo,

All THRISHA duets, whoever may be the hero, but her part will be worst always. (Please dont show her face in close up, when she is smiling :shock: :oops: . Adhai paarthuttu en son ku udambu sariyillai, enga veettu naai seuththu pOchu)

"Kasu mela kasu vanthu" from Kadhala Kadhal expected more from KH and PD combo, but the choreo was very usual....

yes, you are correct. Rendu dance expertum sErndhu 'puyalai' kiLapa pOraanggannu ninaichaa, thoosiyaithaan (dust) kiLappinaanga.

Another irritation, Mutaj's dance in 'machiniyE macha maciniyE' with Prashanth.

pistha
7th March 2008, 12:59 PM
Minnalai Pidithu from Shajahan

Sakkarai Nilave from Youth many vijay movies

HBK
7th March 2008, 01:09 PM
All Simbhu robot dances

swathy
7th March 2008, 02:27 PM
I dunno the movie name and all I just watched just few scenes . Ulaga azhagi naan than :banghead:

ella pugazhum iraivan - adhu peru dancea :confused2:

raaja_rasigan
7th March 2008, 02:30 PM
I dunno the movie name and all I just watched just few scenes . Ulaga azhagi naan than :banghead:

Pirappu

Thats a very different attempt, I shud say

raaja_rasigan
7th March 2008, 02:32 PM
I never expect something on screen in song sequences... but i expect atleast a faster movement for "seval kodi" - Billa
but onscreen - :banghead:

idhukku PVR - Bangalore-la vera andha padatha parthaen

ThalaNass
7th March 2008, 02:35 PM
Ellaapugazhum from ATM

come on!! I luv ellapugazhum dance very much :P

ThalaNass
7th March 2008, 02:36 PM
I never expect something on screen in song sequences... but i expect atleast a faster movement for "seval kodi" - Billa

but Yuvans fast beat lift that song!! 8-)

raaja_rasigan
7th March 2008, 02:58 PM

but Yuvans fast beat lift that song!! 8-)

but not the dance

:yes: that made me to expect something in the screen

cancer
7th March 2008, 03:01 PM

r_r the dance may not be great in that song, but at the same time Thala didnt spoil that song IMO. and the song is in the temple so no wonder there is no break dance. :P

sarna_blr
7th March 2008, 03:07 PM
R_R...andha song'kE ivvalavu kavala padureenga....

Anjaneya release'ku munnaala..ennoda friends kitta bet kattinEn...paavaada panjavarnam will have a dance movement better than Althotta boopathi...but...appave muttikkittEn....
Padam kooda saami'yOda collections's over take pannum'nu sonnEn.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

directhit
7th March 2008, 03:22 PM
Ellaapugazhum from ATM

come on!! I luv ellapugazhum dance very much :P dance is nice :thumbsup: but when listened with that song its irritating :oops:

cancer
7th March 2008, 03:29 PM
Ellaapugazhum from ATM

come on!! I luv ellapugazhum dance very much :P dance is nice :thumbsup: but when listened with that song its irritating :oops:

Dance um nice, song um nice. but rendum sernthathu thaan nice illai.

directhit
7th March 2008, 03:45 PM
Ellaapugazhum from ATM

Dance um nice, song um nice. but rendum sernthathu thaan nice illai. oops, adha thaaan sonnein!! song is 8-) 8-) spoilt by the dance which had no connection to the song!!

Corleone
7th March 2008, 03:46 PM
Ellaapugazhum from ATM

Dance um nice, song um nice. but rendum sernthathu thaan nice illai.

Yes i agree with u......that song was great to listen without video and great to watch without audio. Vijay took his class (only dance) to next level.

raaja_rasigan
7th March 2008, 04:22 PM
Padam kooda saami'yOda collections's over take pannum'nu sonnEn

every Ajith film has a lot of expectations (after dheena)... i have witnessed this during my college days like citizen, RED etc

cancer
7th March 2008, 04:29 PM

every Ajith film has a lot of expectations (after dheena)... i have witnessed this during my college days like citizen, RED etc

That will not change atleast for another few years 8-)

raaja_rasigan
7th March 2008, 04:32 PM

:P

(shiva: innaikku office pogaliya :))

cancer
7th March 2008, 04:33 PM

:P

(shiva: innaikku office pogaliya :))

adiyen office la thaan ullen. Hub access aakuthu :D

crajkumar_be
7th March 2008, 04:36 PM
oru paya vela pakkaradhilla pola :twisted: naansanse! :ashamed:

Kalyasi
7th March 2008, 04:37 PM

CR anne inniku Friday namma pasanga ellam ready ya irukaanga....

Arthi
7th March 2008, 04:38 PM

raaja_rasigan
7th March 2008, 04:40 PM

:ayya.. enna sonneenga

:chappani varrannu sonnaen

cancer
7th March 2008, 04:42 PM

:lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
7th March 2008, 06:00 PM

I had a shock when I got the opporutnity to see the song for the first time.

Undoubtedly a pleasant song, with taboo movements.

Later when I did see the story, I understood, that the SONG plays a very important role, so much so, that its not JUST A song, but a begenning of SAD STORY or plight of a young woman.

Song GELS too well with the story. IF we pay lil more attention to the lyrics, and UNDERSTAND the lyrics, then we would agree taboo movements would be justified for the lyrics.

ajithfederer
8th March 2008, 12:15 AM
Ayya enna sonneenga? :roll: (Read this like GM from Gentleman)

Devar Magan
8th March 2008, 12:30 AM

Later when I did see the story, I understood, that the SONG plays a very important role, so much so, that its not JUST A song, but a begenning of SAD STORY or plight of a young woman.

Song GELS too well with the story. IF we pay lil more attention to the lyrics, and UNDERSTAND the lyrics, then we would agree taboo movements would be justified for the lyrics. what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unnavida from virumandi gelled well with the story.. this song is utter crap.. picturisation is nauseatingly vulgar..

P_R
8th March 2008, 12:32 AM
unnavida from virumandi gelled well with the story.. this song is utter crap.. picturisation is nauseatingly vulgar..
Wha ...!

Yathu
8th March 2008, 01:12 AM
Thilana Thilana - Muthu

I don't know if this is irritating...but it makes me laugh out loud every time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALELIdIfU-c

Especially between 1:31 and 1:58!

ESPECIALLY specially:

1:49 - 1:57

That particular step is a stroke of genius! I've come to call this move "The Simbhu Step" because i'm sure he's used this step in a couple of his movies! :lol:

Dance Master :notworthy: (I've forgotten the choreographers name...he judged a dance show on SunTV)

Devar Magan
8th March 2008, 01:15 AM
Wha ...! aiyoooooooooo.. here "this song" refers to illamai ennum ponngaattru :lol:

VENKIRAJA
8th March 2008, 01:36 AM
Enna discussion inga....Sam andeson's choreographer wins hands down!ponga ponga muthala yaarukku yaaro paarunga.....Uyiroda irutha vanthu discuss pannalam!

Prabo
8th March 2008, 02:47 PM
"Nenjem ellam kathal" from "Ayutha Ezuthu". Expected some subltle movements, but when i saw the song :(

Nerd
9th March 2008, 10:18 AM

Song GELS too well with the story. IF we pay lil more attention to the lyrics, and UNDERSTAND the lyrics, then we would agree taboo movements would be justified for the lyrics.
Actually I don't have problems with vulgar/taboo movements, but the *movements* were extremely amateurish. That is the problem!! Btw, its a fantabulous song 8-)

On the topic,
1. ninaivellAm nithya - FULL
2. kangaLAl kaithu sei - FULL
3. kAdhal virus - FULL (barring hey hey enna aachu)
4. en uyir thOzhan - FULL
More to come..

sriranga
9th March 2008, 11:08 AM
hamma hamma - bombay

littlemaster1982
9th March 2008, 11:14 AM
:shock:

always
9th March 2008, 11:59 AM
vaan nila....from kaadhal virus.........i wonder what the director wanted to bring out................arr's best song..........picturisation was crap :x

raaja_rasigan
10th March 2008, 09:44 AM

r_r the dance may not be great in that song, but at the same time Thala didnt spoil that song IMO. and the song is in the temple so no wonder there is no break dance. :P

Somewhere I read that... when karagattakaran released, for the song "Mariyamma Mariyamma"..... most of the Ladies-ku arul vandhu aada arambichuttanga.

I (atleast me alone) expected atleast half the emotion compared to the karagattakaran for "seval kodi" as it had a line "vel kuththi aadumbodhu veri yerum"

cancer
10th March 2008, 11:20 AM
Somewhere I read that... when karagattakaran released, for the song "Mariyamma Mariyamma"..... most of the Ladies-ku arul vandhu aada arambichuttanga.

Serious aa thaan pesurengalaaa :lol: :lol: naanum kelvi pattirukken, Counter laye Veppilai koduthangalaam :lol2:

I (atleast me alone) expected atleast half the emotion compared to the karagattakaran for "seval kodi" as it had a line "vel kuththi aadumbodhu veri yerum"

r_r ok ok neenga ninacha feel varalainna athukku naan innum intha pattukkaka defend pannittu irukka mudiyathu :P thats ur opinion :P for me the song is wonderful and the Visual was good. :)

joe
10th March 2008, 12:16 PM

Isn't this unknown guy ,acting in all Radika serials like Annaimalai ,Selvi .Arasi etc? :roll:

raaja_rasigan
10th March 2008, 12:23 PM
he is Shivachandran...... acted with kamal (1 b/w movie).. husband of Lakshmi

sarna_blr
10th March 2008, 12:28 PM

I agree with u R_R....

joe
10th March 2008, 12:50 PM

No..Not sivachandran (though he is acting in Arasi) .This is another one who acted as Annamalai's father ,I think ..I think he acted in Avargal as Sujatha's husband :roll:

sarna_blr
10th March 2008, 12:51 PM

No..Not sivachandran (though he is acting in Arasi) .This is another one who acted as Annamalai's father ,I think ..I think he acted in Avargal as Sujatha's husband :roll:

he is a telugu actor...he was famous on those days....i dunno his name...but i will get back to u with his name.....

joe
10th March 2008, 12:52 PM
Madurai Jilla machakanni - I think 'Sri' ...I don't know why I hate this song ,especially Surya dance. :wink:

crajkumar_be
10th March 2008, 12:57 PM

Was it Sudhakar?

raaja_rasigan
10th March 2008, 01:08 PM

Was it Sudhakar?

In that B/w film he has a song (melody)... "uravugal".. is it he...

acted as Jeevitha's husband in kadamai kanniyam kattupadu

.... ore kolappama irukke (like gounder)

joe
10th March 2008, 01:10 PM
In that B/w film he has a song (melody)... "uravugal".. is it he...

That is Sivachandran (Movie :AVal appadi thaan)

But this guy acted as husband/lover of Sujatha in Avargal, now numerous TV serials in father role,I think his name is Ravi Kumar.

joe
10th March 2008, 01:22 PM
Finally found him
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/halloffame/easwarapandian.asp

Anoushka
12th March 2008, 04:25 PM
Reviving this thread... don't know if anyone has already posted mayil irage mayil irage - I saw this recently and wanted to throw things at my TV! Such horrible picturisation!

Thalafanz
12th March 2008, 04:28 PM
Reviving this thread... don't know if anyone has already posted mayil irage mayil irage - I saw this recently and wanted to throw things at my TV! Such horrible picturisation!

Appdi ellAm avasara pattu ethuvum pannirAthEngga sis... :P Piragu nashtam unggalukku thAn... :lol: :D

sarna_blr
12th March 2008, 04:29 PM
Hi Thalafanz...hw r u....

Thalafanz
12th March 2008, 04:41 PM

Enakkenna chumma Jammunu irukken.. :D 8-)
Anna enakku kizhe yArum vEla parkala... :wink:

How r u? Dr.Pras enggE??? :P

sarna_blr
12th March 2008, 04:45 PM

qa...qa...qa'va vittutteenga....( Billa style )....

Anna enakku kizhe yArum vEla parkala....... :roll:

I am fine....Dr PRAS...yEdho meeting'nu sonnaaru....

I was waiting for ur reply for 12 mins....

Thalafanz
12th March 2008, 04:52 PM

qa...qa...qa'va vittutteenga....( Billa style )....

Anna enakku kizhe yArum vEla parkala....... :roll:

I am fine....Dr PRAS...yEdho meeting'nu sonnaaru....

I was waiting for ur reply for 12 mins....

I was kind of mix both Billa + Velu dialouges... :lol:
Reply post-ku kannaku ellAm vachipElA... :D

sarna_blr
12th March 2008, 04:55 PM
Puriyala...TF....

Thalafanz
12th March 2008, 05:02 PM
Billa will say 'Enakenna chumma Jammunu irukken etc etc'

Velu will say 'En kEzhe 4 pEru, avangga kEzhe 40 pEru. Appdiye chumma jammunu vanthu... (something like dat)'

AthayE naan ulta panni mix panni sonnen :wink:

sarna_blr
12th March 2008, 05:05 PM

Velu will say 'En kEzhe 4 pEru, avangga kEzhe 40 pEru. Appdiye chumma jammunu vanthu... (something like dat)'

I thought u called me ANNA ( elder bro )....

Thalafanz
12th March 2008, 05:08 PM

It not Anna, AanA (but)... typing mistake... my bad my bad... :cry:

Oru vagiyile enakku nEngga Anna thAn... :D

sarna_blr
12th March 2008, 05:09 PM

Oru vagiyile enakku nEngga Anna thAn... :D

are u younger than me...un believable.....

Thalafanz
12th March 2008, 05:15 PM

Oru vagiyile enakku nEngga Annan thAn... :D

are u younger than me...un believable.....

AahA... ularEttanO... Ithukku pEr thAn pOttu vAnggurathA... :oops: :P

P.S I think we f diverted from the topic. Come to 'Anja Singam Puli Anna Vikram thread' for more chat... :oops: :D

sarna_blr
12th March 2008, 05:17 PM
OK

Anoushka
12th March 2008, 05:46 PM

Appdi ellAm avasara pattu ethuvum pannirAthEngga sis... :P Piragu nashtam unggalukku thAn... :lol: :D :lol: adhu seri... TV illaina innum mattamana choreography ellam eppadi paarka mudiyum :)

Sanguine Sridhar
12th March 2008, 05:50 PM
sangeedha jaadhimullai - Radha and her bharathanaatiyam :banghead:

madai thirandhu - Chandrasekar and his smile :banghead:

:roll:

Thalafanz
12th March 2008, 05:51 PM

Appdi ellAm avasara pattu ethuvum pannirAthEngga sis... :P Piragu nashtam unggalukku thAn... :lol: :D :lol: adhu seri... TV illaina innum mattamana choreography ellam eppadi paarka mudiyum :)

:lol: Athukku thAne intha thread. Intha thread moolam songs with mattamana choreograph can be identified and it gona be easy for us 2 bang head wen they telecast in TV.

Sanguine Sridhar
12th March 2008, 05:51 PM
Oh vasantha raja - Archana and her dance :banghead:

swathy
13th March 2008, 10:18 AM
gangai karai mannanadi - kushboo (varusham 16)

maansolai kili thano - radhika (kizhakke pogum rail)

rangan_08
13th March 2008, 10:25 AM
Mayilirage..mayilirage..

Maybe SJS danced well, but it didnt look good. Especially, anda blue col.vettiya madichi kattikittu avar kuthura kuthu.....

Meera-ssg
13th March 2008, 10:48 AM
Sorry to say guys, most 80z songs are BORING and dragging imo.

Choreography is bunch of jokes in most cases. no fast rhythmic movements, neither does it fall under slow graceful movements. It fails either ways. 80Z shucks...its waste to see, safer to just hear them, for the sake famous ir, deva and the like.

Querida
14th March 2008, 10:53 PM
I didn't like the way "Vanam Konda Vennilavae" was picturised in the movie Sigaram...the song itself is so uplifting but the parts where the two dancers appear was just :x

crazy
15th March 2008, 01:12 AM
I didn't like the way "Vanam Konda Vennilavae" was picturised in the movie Sigaram...the song itself is so uplifting but the parts where the two dancers appear was just :x

:cry2: