PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Hubbers?...

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 09:13 AM
I would love to see what everyone thinks about everyone else. It's about people you like and not your least favorite so don't hesitate just because you can't be Anono-Moose :wink: .

You don't have to state the reasons and don't go about putting them in order, that would be too, ummm :? , awkard :D .

My favorites are BlahBlah (love your sense of humor), Nirosha Sen, Scorpio, Querida, Hehehewalrus,Sbadri, Surya, Akash,Madhu(for their matureness and many other qualities)....I have not been acquainted with others and from the ones I do know, these are my favorites!

Would anyone consider starting a section for Least Favorites? I didn't want to do the dirty job :lol: ...

Edited :wink: :wink: :wink: ...

Deep_Secrets
27th March 2005, 12:41 AM
So, no one likes this topic either :twisted: ....? :P

Surya
27th March 2005, 02:17 AM
Fav Hubbers?.....Ok...let me start....

Deep Secrets, Sudhamma, Jai Ganesh, Querida, Walrus, Niro, Scorpio, Badri, Prabhu Ram, Hemant Ji, HindustaniLadka, Ohlala, Niranjana, Cinefan, SSathiya, Sandeep, RR, Nov, Torchbearer, SRS, the original MMC, DR#, Virarajendra, Lordstanher, TS, Coltsith, Urme, Kumar, and Selvakumar, Rakshashi, Raghu, Sathyaprabha, and a huge crew from the Tamil Film Section!

Whew! And I just know I've left a couple out that I can't remember at the moment! :)

Regards. 8)

Deep_Secrets
27th March 2005, 04:18 AM
Fav Hubbers?.....Ok...let me start....

Deep Secrets, Sudhamma, Jai Ganesh, Querida, Walrus, Niro, Scorpio, Badri, Prabhu Ram, Hemant Ji, HindustaniLadka, Ohlala, Niranjana, Cinefan, SSathiya, Sandeep, RR, Nov, Torchbearer, SRS, the original MMC, DR#, Virarajendra, Lordstanher, TS, Coltsith, Urme, Kumar, and Selvakumar, Rakshashi, Raghu, Sathyaprabha.

Whew! And I just know I've left a couple out that I can't remember at the moment! :)

Regards. 8)

:) ...Thanks. No BlahBlah :shock: :shock: :shock: ...?

Surya
27th March 2005, 04:41 AM
Oh Of course! The Bunny when he's funny! I still think I'm leaving someone out....:?

Deep_Secrets
27th March 2005, 08:55 AM
Oh Of course! The Bunny when he's funny! I still think I'm leaving someone out....:?

The bunny, even when he's not funny :D :wink: ....hmm, that'll be someone I don't know then....

Deep_Secrets
27th March 2005, 01:21 PM
I didn't know that a topic about your favorite hubbers (different wordings) already existed http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=2455&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

:oops: ...

nirosha sen
27th March 2005, 04:17 PM
Don't worry Deep! The Mods would do the honours of locking up a redundant site, Pa!! :lol:

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 04:31 AM
:lol: ...Well, friends, then keep this on topic ,Pa! :wink: ...

To think, the discussion is already slipping... :lol:

blahblah
28th March 2005, 12:24 PM
Deep Secrets,Congratulations!You are appointed as my brand ambassedor for the year 2005! :mrgreen:

If you didn't grasp what Surya said,check out the history section. :twisted:

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 01:04 PM
:D

blahblah
28th March 2005, 01:12 PM
So reluctant there? :cry: I was not lookinf for a slave but an associate.Is it slavery?And the right professional attitude? :wink:

And slipping?Why not stop it here and continue discussions on the other thread? :wink:

And thanks for not bringing more Pakis here!I see that the orignal purpose will be difficult to achieve. :roll:

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 01:46 PM
So reluctant there? :cry: I was not lookinf for a slave but an associate.Is it slavery?And the right professional attitude? :wink:

And slipping?Why not stop it here and continue discussions on the other thread? :wink:

And thanks for not bringing more Pakis here!I see that the orignal purpose will be difficult to achieve. :roll:

:lol: ..whos talking about slaves :lol: ?

blahblah
28th March 2005, 04:04 PM
Smart eh?? :wink:

I saw that you edited it as soon as I posted my response.Uhm!

What more to say! :roll:

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 04:29 PM
Did you have to do this? :oops: :oops: :oops:

blahblah
28th March 2005, 04:41 PM
You quoted it. :roll: Otherwise it would have been easy for me to remove. :lol: :lol: Have a great time on the hub :D

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 04:44 PM
I didn't quote anything :lol: ...

blahblah
28th March 2005, 04:52 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :poke: :poke: Go ahead! :mrgreen:

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 04:56 PM
:rotfl:....you poor thing!!!! (just kidding). :lol:

scorpio
28th March 2005, 04:59 PM
Blahblah,

Can you pls. enlighten me on what is going on in this most intellectual thread!! :roll:

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 05:04 PM
Blahblah,

Can you pls. enlighten me on what is going on in this most intellectual thread!! :roll:

-Delered- Sorry Scorpio, I didn't want it to but it came out sounding rude :? .

Akash
28th March 2005, 05:05 PM
He does the same, what he did in the thread "Pathiv patel is sooo cute....." :lol: :lol:

yaaraavathu kedatchaa thaalitchidarathu!!

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 05:09 PM
He does the same, what he did in the thread "Pathiv patel is sooo cute....." :lol: :lol:

yaaraavathu kedatchaa thaalitchidarathu!!

Where's that :? ? Akash!!! Is that you? :shock: :shock: :shock: ? Where in the world have you been? :lol: :wink: .

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 05:14 PM
May I advertise my link here,administrators? I can :shock: ? Ooooh, Thank you so much!!! :clap: .

http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=2517&highlight=

Go ahead and visit it.

Akash
28th March 2005, 05:16 PM
i ran out of the world a bit!! now am running into...!!

soon the scoripo's post will be......

Akash,

Can you pls. enlighten me on what the hell is going on in this most intellectual thread!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 05:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...Scorpio???

blahblah
28th March 2005, 05:26 PM
May I advertise my link here,administrators? I can :shock: ? Ooooh, Thank you so much!!! :clap: .

What do you mean?You know that ads are allowed only in the classifieds section for sure? :evil: :evil:

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 05:28 PM
Is that so? Why wasn't I informed :evil: ...

scorpio
28th March 2005, 05:43 PM
Blahblah,

Intellectual thread!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Scorpio was that meant to be a compliment :shock: :shock: :shock: ...? Or an indirect insult :lol2: ?

Insult?? Nah, dear, Good fun to beat Monday blues!

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 05:47 PM
It's even more fun when you know what's really going on. Blahblaaaaah! ........you have been asked to do something. :poke:

Akash
28th March 2005, 06:11 PM
ok lets stick to the topic....

Mandakkai was my favourite hubber, so for!! Now i think some one else may take a place, behalf of him :)

Hope scorpio, blahblah, NM wud have understood, whose that!! :D

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 06:25 PM
Sorry Akash :oops: . Is ManDakkar gone? Who can that someone else be? :shock:

Akash
28th March 2005, 06:28 PM
Yea buddy!! he used to be so close to us!!
Such a cute little person he was, we guys still miss him... !!
very enthusiastic person, who has good skills on unearth things....
actually i dont have any other word to proceed....

you know, even blahblah has mandakkai's(for yr respectable way, we can also call Mandakkar) pic as wallpaper in his system!!

Deep_Secrets
28th March 2005, 06:30 PM
May I have the links to his posts? Sorry that should be Mandakkai...Is it Mandangai you meant?

blahblah
28th March 2005, 06:45 PM
Good going guys! I agree that I am a great fan of Mandakkai,but I am sure I am not the only one here.Many of these guys like Aakasu,NM,Scorpio were all running around for an autograph from him.But see how celebrities enact the disappearing act.

All I ca say is that I miss him,cutie! :cry: :cry:

Many substitutes came,but no one is up to the mark. :(

Surya
29th March 2005, 02:26 AM
Check the History section. :twisted:

Exactly!! :twisted: :lol2:

Where did Maddakkai go anyway? :? Maybe participating in his other elite intelectual forums around the globe!! :lol:

nirosha sen
29th March 2005, 03:31 AM
I hazard a guess where Mandangi is Pa : The Indian Railway Board's website!! :D

I have never seen a more prolific post on the many destinations of an obscure railway line, somewhere in the heart of Andhara Pradesh!! The guy is that good, Pa!! :notworthy:

scorpio
29th March 2005, 10:06 AM
Oh, so many missing Mandangi like me!!

Mnadangi is inactive only here, but he is still shedding his gems in google groups and yahoo groups. If you have lot of free time ( I had last week :) due to a postponed client visit) go to his website and browse the links of forums he had mentioned there. I happened to see statements such as - Women and men should be permitted to seek love outside marriage atleast once a week :oops: etc etc and fell into fits of laughter! :twisted:

Akash
29th March 2005, 10:11 AM
Scorpio,

What you r were bit free, only on last week :lol: :lol:

Come on, when were you busy?.... after seeing yr work load... i already fw: my resume to yr concern :lol: :lol:

scorpio
29th March 2005, 10:33 AM
Akash,

I have already answered this question many times, I guess. The health of the project is directly proportional to the workload of the PM. The more free the PM, the more organized the project team is !! :lol:

Akash
29th March 2005, 10:37 AM
Humm, you can either put in this way too :wink:

So, for past 1 week you were chasing Mandakkai!! and you were very inspired by his thoughts..... Hum thats good of society's Health :lol:

Hope your team is well organised the same way as ever :D !!

blahblah
29th March 2005, 10:40 AM
Oh, so many missing Mandangi like me!!

Mnadangi is inactive only here, but he is still shedding his gems in google groups and yahoo groups. If you have lot of free time ( I had last week :) due to a postponed client visit) go to his website and browse the links of forums he had mentioned there. I happened to see statements such as - Women and men should be permitted to seek love outside marriage atleast once a week :oops: etc etc and fell into fits of laughter! :twisted:

:lol2: :lol2: Seek love outside once a week?

Any links Sorpio? We will all go to his forums and do what we did here,then :lol2: Poor fellow will have to run away from there too.

Akash
29th March 2005, 10:44 AM
BlahBlah,

You kept tempting me, all the time!! :D

scorpio
29th March 2005, 11:24 AM
BlahBlah,

Go to Mandangi's profile and click on his website url. Go to 'My gorups' link there and click on the first link (AIDS in India in Google groups). You can see some gems shed there. That was the only link I read and I have vowed never to browse those again in my life.

blahblah
29th March 2005, 11:53 AM
Thank you guys.You know what?I just joined his group and has started our 'serious discussions' in real earnest :lol: :lol: .My name will be different.He will know if I use blahblah now.Akash,how about joining me? :wink: We might be able to persuade him to come back to forumhub.What a privilege it would be to have the honour of bringing a great friend back home. :roll:

jaiganes
29th March 2005, 11:56 AM
I guess I will have to nominate blahblah as the best ragging hubber of all time for his cross thread, cross forum chase and kill technique in driving people away. akash, u should forward ur CV to blahblah's firm!!! :lol: :rotfl:

Roshan
29th March 2005, 12:09 PM
Thank you guys.You know what?I just joined his group and has started our 'serious discussions' in real earnest :lol: :lol: .My name will be different.He will know if I use blahblah now.Akash,how about joining me? :wink: We might be able to persuade him to come back to forumhub.What a privilege it would be to have the honour of bringing a great friend back home. :roll:

blahblah ,

IMHO, this looks a bit immature for a person of your caliber! :( No point hitting a ( read "discussing a") dead snake. It's certainly NOT the way of showing your stengths and talents. It only undermines you and your reputation. Sorry if I sound rude but my concerns are genuine as usual :)

Badri
29th March 2005, 12:14 PM
blahblah ,

IMHO, this looks a bit immature for a person of your caliber! :( No point hitting a ( read "discussing a") dead snake. It's certainly NOT the way of showing your stengths and talents. It only undermines you and your reputation. Sorry if I sound rude but my concerns are genuine as usual :)

Come, come Roshan, dont judge him so hard! He's a nice enough bunny! And what do you mean dead snake? How can you call our dear Mandangi a dead snake? :twisted: He was among the first to make me laugh when I joined the Hub. Still remember Nov telling me welcome to the club of giggling at the monitor, reading his posts!
:lol:

blahblah
29th March 2005, 12:20 PM
No,you don't sound rude at all.

Then, curiosity leads us into many follies,right?I just want to see what he was saying there and how consistent it is with the views he expressed in this forum.For example in the other group he says people should be allowed to have sex outside marriage twice a week. :roll: .I am not into 'ragging' this time,but just am curious to see how he goes along in the other group.I have no intention of chasing him everywhere he goes or try to bring him back,which I said in a lighter mood.

After all we make and break reputations and those who try to make it more often breaks it.I am not too worried about that side of it :wink: .

Roshan
29th March 2005, 12:21 PM
And what do you mean dead snake? How can you call our dear Mandangi a dead snake? :twisted: He was among the first to make me laugh when I joined the Hub. Still remember Nov telling me welcome to the club of giggling at the monitor, reading his posts!
:lol:

badri,

I thought you had a better sense of humour :wink:

Badri
29th March 2005, 12:43 PM
Well, perhaps you thought wrong then???? :lol: :lol:

But admit it, some of Mandangi's posts were ridiculously funny! Why do you think people are missing him? because they are not able to see his "beautiful" face that is beautiful without any "makeup" etc?

jaiganes
29th March 2005, 12:48 PM
badri !
seems that all through your life, you haven't seen or spoken to people who are different. This kind of conditioning can make you think that a person is funny when he is not. It is like when we were kids, we used to count how many times, our history teacher said "basically what I want to tell is". Now at this age from oz we expect you to see through mannerisms at the content of conversation. But for you and the bunny, the persona of Mandangi seems to be more captivating than the value of his statements. That is what Roshan means when she says that she expected your sense of humour to be better. Again there is no offense intended, but if u wanna have fun nobody is gonna stop u.

Badri
29th March 2005, 01:00 PM
Well, JG, it is not that I have not seen people who are "different" as you put it. Not is it that I find all such people amusing. Neither again do I wish to label them as amusing or funny.

But with Mandangi, I wish to make an exception. He is not the "what I mean is" types. Not that I wish to analyse him...far from it!

But go and re-read some of his posts...I just did, and I still laughed looking at the monitor! For the same reason that we find some of the film scenes funny. See the "So bad it was good" thread. Why do we find the actions of the heroes funny? Simply for the exaggerations and the inconsistencies. That was how I viewed Mandangi's posts too.

"If i marry i will mary the woman elder than me only. My style is always extra ordinary." - One of his immortal posts.

I still find it funny! Especially the second sentence!!!

Roshan
29th March 2005, 01:15 PM
"If i marry i will mary the woman elder than me only. My style is always extra ordinary." - One of his immortal posts.

badri,

It was very clear that he did not have the capabiliites of expressing his views with clarity. His language skills are limited and it is something very obvious. And I know that was not his only weakness but a major weakness. IMO there's nothing funny in making fun out of a person's incpabilities and weaknesses.

blahblah
29th March 2005, 01:16 PM
He was funny and I feel there some more of us who thought so.May be the more 'mature' members here didn't find him so.Anyway the more 'serious' hubbers who would like to evaluate his statements in another light and ignore his persona are free to do it. :) To me he was an 'extra ordinary' person as he claims himself.We are not talking about mannerisms and all that stuff,but it was only natural to be laughed at after his contradictory comments and the way he did it.

He jumped out of the blue one day and started posting silly one line statements and reached 100 posts in two days.He didn't read any of the posts to understand what was going on there.On the thread 'Dictator' by Mrs.PP, he digressed from the topic and started speaking about real dictators,with out understanding that the subject here is a little child :x .

His protectors and the more mature hubbers with great reputations are free to feel hurt at the treatment he received.But kindly retain and exhibit that sort of maturity everywhere. :)

Badri
29th March 2005, 01:21 PM
:thumbsup: bunny!!

Roshan, you missed the point. I did not mock his language skills. In fact, that was the reason I chose that particular quote from among the many with real bad language. That is why, again, I said his second sentence was really funny. And if you read it again, not even a professor of English from Oxford could fault the syntax. It is just the content which is funny.

And as blahblah rightly pointed out, perhaps the lesser mortals who were entertained by him are just not mature enough!

Alas, blahblah, is there any hope for us, buddy? Will we ever improve?

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 01:21 PM
Hey!!! I have been reading some of Mandakkai's posts in Who Is Great, Men Or Women, Find Out, and I think like he said himself, he is 'extra-ordinary'...he has a very calm and collected way of expressing his thoughts. I don't find him hilarious or anything but he is admirable. :D

Roshan
29th March 2005, 01:22 PM
His protectors and the more mature hubbers with great reputations are free to feel hurt at the treatment he received.But kindly retain and exhibit that sort of maturity everywhere. :)

I feel things are getting a bit heated up here. There's no protecting or defending here. I was just concerned about his critics more than him. That's all :)

Badri
29th March 2005, 01:27 PM
I think like he said himself, he is 'extra-ordinary'... :D

But that is the whole point. Anyone who goes about claiming to be extraordinary evokes humour!!!!

What is it with you guys? Who ever said he was not extraordinary? But no one in his right mind would go about announcing to the world how extraordinary and how beautiful he really is! Not unless he is

a) Mocking himself, which means he is just joking and having fun, like all of us do at times

or

b) Inviting others to mock at him, because he is really serious about how extraordinary and beautiful he really is!!

Such people as blahblah and I chose the latter.

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 01:28 PM
-Deleted- :twisted:

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 01:32 PM
I think like he said himself, he is 'extra-ordinary'... :D

But that is the whole point. Anyone who goes about claiming to be extraordinary evokes humour!!!!

What is it with you guys? Who ever said he was not extraordinary? But no one in his right mind would go about announcing to the world how extraordinary and how beautiful he really is! Not unless he is

a) Mocking himself, which means he is just joking and having fun, like all of us do at times

or

b) Inviting others to mock at him, because he is really serious about how extraordinary and beautiful he really is!!

Such people as blahblah and I chose the latter.

I choose B also...I don't think he was kidding around, he appreciates the way he is, what he is...something that which most people lack nowadays. I sense that he'll do something great with his life the way he has confidence and all in him right now...

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 01:34 PM
Another thing, he did sound indirectly rude sometimes :? ....Or does it have to do again with his language skills? :?

Badri
29th March 2005, 01:36 PM
Deep Secrets said:

I choose B also...I don't think he was kidding around, he appreciates the way he is, what he is...something that which most people lack nowadays. I sense that he'll do something great with his life the way he has confidence and all in him right now...

True...he has a lot of confidence. And I sure will stand and applaud him, should he do something great....

That still would not stop me from laughing at his posts! :lol:

Roshan
29th March 2005, 01:37 PM
But no one in his right mind would go about announcing to the world how extraordinary and how beautiful he really is! .

badri,

There you are !! The "right mind". That's the point I was trying to stress but I did not want to be too explicit as I thought it may sound rude. As you say 'no one in his right mind' would do it. But he does it all the time. What does that mean? Just think about it. If you still feel like making fun it's up to you. No body can stop. But Mandangi is not going to be the loser definitely !

Badri
29th March 2005, 01:37 PM
Another thing, he did sound indirectly rude sometimes :? ....Or does it have to do again with his language skills? :?

sometimes, it could also be a direct result of too much confidence! I have seen people positively bubbling with self-confidence that they often forget how their views/thoughts/words/actions affect others.

Perhaps it has to do with his lingo skills, I'd give him the benefit of that doubt...but then, maybe not!

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 01:39 PM

sometimes, it could also be a direct result of too much confidence! I have seen people positively bubbling with self-confidence that they often forget how their views/thoughts/words/actions affect others.

Perhaps it has to do with his lingo skills, I'd give him the benefit of that doubt...but then, maybe not!

And yet he said he isn't 'too much confident' :lol: :lol: :lol: or was it over confident? Same thing anyways :) :) :)

Badri
29th March 2005, 01:40 PM
badri,

There you are !! The "right mind". That's the point I was trying to stress but I did not want to be too explicit as I thought it may sound rude. As you say 'no one in his right mind' would do it. But he does it all the time. What does that mean? Just think about it.

You mean he wasnt in his right mind? I am shocked, Roshan dear, I am absolutely shocked! :wink:

By the way, going by the number of posts devoted to analysing dear Mandangi, I vote him the Hub's most favorite hubber!! :lol:

Do I hear any objections?

Roshan
29th March 2005, 01:43 PM
wyz

Roshan
29th March 2005, 01:46 PM
You mean he wasnt in his right mind? I am shocked, Roshan dear, I am absolutely shocked! :wink:

Please note that I was just trying to elaborate on what you have said. :wink:

By the way, going by the number of posts devoted to analysing dear Mandangi, I vote him the Hub's most favorite hubber!! :lol:

Do I hear any objections?

No objections at all !! As I said earlier he is not the loser any way ! and I dont want to say who it is :wink:

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 01:47 PM
I second the nomination :D ....Nomination? for what :? ? Whose giving out prizes :? ?

And I hope the case is settled... :D

scorpio
29th March 2005, 01:51 PM
Alas! How much fun I have missed in an hour or so. Poor Badri was fighting for the cause of Mandangi fan club like a lone warrior. Pl. do read the thread-Was Nehru an atheist also. See how adamant and ignorant he was in mindlessly arguing against well-known facts. Some intellectual hubbers tried their very best to teach him but accepted their defeat at the end. Whatever it was, it is great fun to have him around.. :D

Roshan
29th March 2005, 01:54 PM
haha he is ignorant, adamant, not in his right mind BUT still you guys find him interesting and miss him a lot. What does that mean??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You guys sound funny to me as much as Mandangi sounds funny to you all :lol: :lol:

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 01:56 PM
Akash, have you run out of the world again? :D :D :D

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 02:02 PM
haha he is ignorant, adamant, not in his right mind BUT still you guys find him interesting and miss him a lot. What does that mean??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You guys sound funny to me as much as Mandangi sounds funny to you :lol: :lol:

So Roshan, will you be the Lone Warrior for us as Badri after one of us is gone and people are trying to prove us losers? :P :P :P

Whichever of those he is, he seems like an interesting person to me though I haven't read much of his posting to draw final conclusions... :)

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 02:14 PM
I must thank Mandakkai for one thing...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Keeping this topic up and running by being ignorant, adamant, out of his mind, hilarious, over-confident and so on :D :D :D

Akash
29th March 2005, 02:17 PM
Rosh, You r such a eye opener!!

Akash
29th March 2005, 02:33 PM
Akash,how about joining me? :wink: We might be able to persuade him to come back to forumhub.What a privilege it would be to have the honour of bringing a great friend back home. :roll:

Hey just in a gap of 1 hrs.... you guys travelled a lot :D... blahblah, how can you ever think, i till loose my priviliege.... PM the link :wink:

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 03:21 PM
Where is the Aunt in Agony :shock: ?

blahblah
29th March 2005, 04:45 PM
Badri,Sorry for being absent for sometime and leaving you alone at the mercy of Mandakkai fans alias mature hubbers.Now Roshan,Jaiganesh and Deepest secret you are welcome to come out with your points in favor of the evergreen Mandakkai.

blahblah
29th March 2005, 04:57 PM
Akash,try
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/AIDS-in-india and click the link for rules and restrictions for sex.

Akash
29th March 2005, 05:07 PM
ahahahahaha :rotfl:

gone thro his posts ... god damn it!! he listed out 6 beautiful points to have sex with out condoms :lol: pls, i cant do it any more!! there are similar persons around him..... wish we could invite all of them to the hub!!!

blahblah
29th March 2005, 05:31 PM
ahahahahaha :rotfl:
there are similar persons around him..... wish we could invite all of them to the hub!!!

NO WAY!THE HUBS SACRED GUARDIANS ARE AROUND AND I DON'T THINK THEY WILL LET US HAVE ANYMORE FUN! :x

jaiganes
29th March 2005, 09:06 PM
Aiyya blah blah and other mandangi roasters, u can roast that person in our roasting thread. till that time, let other threads flourish.

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 04:13 AM
Badri,Sorry for being absent for sometime and leaving you alone at the mercy of Mandakkai fans alias mature hubbers.Now Roshan,Jaiganesh and Deepest secret you are welcome to come out with your points in favor of the evergreen Mandakkai.

We are already done with that Blahblah :wink: ...I AM in favor of that guy :? .

mellon
30th March 2005, 04:33 AM
There is nothing wrong in making fun of hubbers occasionally especially people those who we really know each other very well.

All I see is criticizing and making fun of one particular hubber who might be reading all these posts in the whole thread!

How would you feel if you were that hubber and realized that a bunch of people just "harrassing" you like you do?

I dont feel sorry for the victim but I really feel sorry for you guys. Just talking behind the back of "one person hubber" never makes you any better than him.

He is not a tamilian and is this our hospitality some nontamilian? And he is no longer around!!!

Cant we do anything positive in this thread besides "gossiping" about one particular hubber??!!!!

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 04:37 AM
[quote="mellon"]There is nothing wrong in making fun of hubbers occasionally especially people those who we really know each other very well.

All I see is criticizing and making fun of one particular hubber who might be reading all these posts in the whole thread!

How would you feel if you were that hubber and realized that a bunch of people just "harrassing" you like you do?

I dont feel sorry for the victim but I really feel sorry for you guys. Just talking behind the back of "one person hubber" never makes you any better than him.

He is not a tamilian and is this our hospitality some nontamilian?]

Mellon, we are not making fun of him :shock: ...we are just giving our reasons for liking him, that's all :? . You might be right about it being unfair talking about someone when he's gone...I don't know. What do others have to say?

mellon
30th March 2005, 04:48 AM
You might be right about it being unfair talking about someone when he's gone...I don't know. What do others have to say?

Well, I would care less if someone talking about me behind my back as long as I dont hear what they talk about me.

But I will be embarrassed and feel very uncomfortable if I happen to overhear that. I think that is what the scenario right here I see.

I can only wish that he does not understand whom u guys r talking about and he is not around here and never reads all these posts.

BTW, I dont intend to cause any trouble here. Honestly, I sort of felt bad. I thought I should let you know that. That is all. :(

Cheers! :)

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 04:50 AM
You might be right about it being unfair talking about someone when he's gone...I don't know. What do others have to say?

Well, I would care less if someone talking about me behind my back as long as I dont hear what they talk about me.

But I will be embarrassed and feel very uncomfortable if I happen to overhear that. I think that is what the scenario right here I see.

I can only wish that he does not understand whom u guys r talking about and he is not around here and never reads all these posts.

BTW, I dont intend to cause any trouble here. Honestly, I sort of felt bad. I thought I should let you know that. That is all. :(

Cheers! :)

You certainly don't know him Mellon...if he was reading all this, we'll be expecting something from him in defense, right Badri :wink: ?

mellon
30th March 2005, 04:54 AM
You certainly don't know him Mellon...if he was reading all this, we'll be expecting something from him in defense, right Badri :wink: ?

No, deep_secret, YOU dont KNOW me :rotfl:

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 04:55 AM
:lol: ...I don't...And don't care to either :P :P :P ...

mellon
30th March 2005, 05:46 AM
Here is something positive about a hubber I admired. He used to post from somewhere from the mid-west of us. He does not post many now. But I had a chance to interact with him when he started a thread of some sort, *why Indians are doing better once they left India (immigrants of north america) *?. I am sure he visits and reads regularly. What I admire about him is, his ability to understand personalities easily and deeply with whom he interacted with. He never try to suggest how one should behave. He understood that we all have pluses and minuses and that it is impolite to pick on someone's weakness or negative point. His thamizh paRRu. When I first met him in an argument, i did not know that he is a middle-aged man or even older but later when I carefully noticed his tolerence and very matured approach, his grasping power I realized that.

Here are few things he educated me, which, of course I did not know before :

* pala (not siRu) thuLi peru veLLam ( correct form of a tamil proverb)

* A L Raghavan (thamizh play-back singer) come from sowrashtra community just like TMS

Haiku is his speciality subject! He is also good at writing tamil haikus!
He is one of the best hubbers I ever known or seen. It is really a honor to me that I met him and interacted with him in this hub.

I am not going to disclose his "user name" or "id" here since he might get "embarrassed". But he will know that it is him I admired, if he reads this post of mine. It does not matter even if he does not read this post. Some of my long-time friends can figure out who he is. Newcomers? They dont even know me! Why do they care what I care or whom I admire? :)

-to be continued

Cheers :)

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 05:55 AM
Which newcomers said they care who you admire or what you say? :P :P :P ...

mellon
30th March 2005, 05:57 AM
That is in fact "deep_secret" ! :rotfl:

madhu
30th March 2005, 07:54 AM
That is in fact "deep_secret" !

:clap: :lol: :clap:

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 02:16 PM
That is in fact "deep_secret" ! :rotfl:

And just where did I honk :o :shock: that out? :?

Deep_Secrets
31st March 2005, 01:00 PM
:twisted:...? :? ? :? ? :? ?