PDA

View Full Version : Indian LITERATURE: Great LESSONS to HUMANITY

Sudhaama
31st March 2005, 06:10 PM
The Indian EPICS ... Ramayana, Mahabharatha, Silappadikaram and the like...

.. Whether .Considered as TRUE or FALSE or just STORIES... render Unparallelly GREAT Lessons to the Global Humanity.

For example...the Scholars say... No Epic of any other National-Literature or International-Culture depict such...

.. IMMACULATE characters like Seetha, Kannaki,Bharatha and so on..

....as also Complicate Character like Karna, Vibheeshana,Balarama and so on.

And unanimously all the Global-Scholars accept that the Indian-Epics have Great Unparallel Lessons to Humanity.

What are those Lessons? .. Shall we have HEALTHY DISCUSSIONS?.

Roshan
31st March 2005, 06:17 PM
Mr.Sudhamma,

I feel this thread should be in the Tamil literary section or Indian history section. Would be nice if you could open up threads in the relevant sections. :)

blahblah
31st March 2005, 06:23 PM
I feel there is some truth in what Roshan said.It is my feeling that this thread belongs to either 'History and Culture' or 'Literature'. :wink:

Sudhaama
31st March 2005, 06:44 PM
Yes... my dear Friends... I would prefer to shift this to Literate-Section... whereto it is relevant..

Dear Mr. RR,

Please arrange to shift this Thread... to Literaturte-Section.

Sudhaama
31st March 2005, 10:59 PM
Dharma-Sangatam (Embarassing-Situations) faced by ...

"VIBHEESHANHA of Ramayana ...Vs... KARNHA ...of Mahabharatha.. ..

Vibheeshana was strongly supported by Rama..

Whereas Karna was miserably crushed down inch by inch pathetically... by Krishna

... Why?

Badri
1st April 2005, 06:30 AM
Dharma-Sangatam (Embarassing-Situations) faced by ...

"VIBHEESHANHA of Ramayana ...Vs... KARNHA ...of Mahabharatha.. ..

Vibheeshana was strongly supported by Rama..

Whereas Karna was miserably crushed down inch by inch pathetically... by Krishna

... Why?

Dear Sudhama, I have posted a few thoughts in the thread on Mahabharatha...kindly do add your valuable comments as well in that thread.

Sudhaama
7th April 2005, 11:38 PM
"sbadri99"

//Dear Sudhama, I have posted a few thoughts in the thread on Mahabharatha...kindly do add your valuable comments as well in that thread//

Yes... please Your positive-wish has been duly honoured and complied with.

Sudhaama
7th April 2005, 11:52 PM
In day to day Life... we come across complex-situations of EMBARASSMENT... as to which side to lean towards... and what to do ... under challenging circumstances.

Such Embarassing situations are called DHARMA-SANGATAM.... So to say Clash of Two or more Parallel Dharmas... on which we can chose only one anongst. the available options.

That was the position for Vibheeshana and Karna... both the Enbodiment of Wisdom and Dharma (Righteousness)... even though the circumstances were different.

Simply because Vibheeshana ... suddenly turned as Enemy to his brother King Ravana ... as also joined hands with the Arch -Enemy Rama... does he qualify to be addressed as TRAITOR?

Similarly.. Karna... in spite of his high calibre as a person of unparallel Principles in life....enowed with several mights... was striped off all his strengths one by one... by one and all the Noble persons and Souls... and deserted by even by his Mother and God... resulting in his pitiable End.

... In this case ... should Karna be Glorified as the Victim of Supreme Justice.? .