PDA

View Full Version : cricket

irfanatic shireen
4th April 2005, 11:05 AM
salman butt's email id please

irfanatic shireen
4th April 2005, 11:07 AM
hi i am a big fan of salman butt..i really want to get in touch with him..anyone who has his email id or any other means of contact please contact me.

hehehewalrus
6th April 2005, 07:02 AM
did u miss an apostrophe in your post? :p

blahblah
6th April 2005, 11:21 AM
Ir-fanatic,here is what you asked for:

Try salmons_butt@chillifry.com.

And don't forget to share your experience with us. :D

irfanatic shireen
6th April 2005, 04:35 PM
no i did not miss an apostrophe...i have not had the chance to check his butt out unfortunately...and thanks for the email id..hope its not a prank

blahblah
6th April 2005, 05:38 PM
no i did not miss an apostrophe...i have not had the chance to check his butt out unfortunately...and thanks for the email id..hope its not a prank

Come on! Those who know me here will understand that I don't make fun of others like that! :D

Please try Salmon's butt @ chillyfry.com and let me know the result. :D I do really like fish fry,specially if it is Salmon.

By the way,you did indeed miss an apostrophe-after Salman.

If you are not so clear about it please pm myself or Walrus.We might be able to light a bulb here. :D

Akash,Scorpio,Badri and NM,celebrate!! :lol: His successor is here!

aravindhan
6th April 2005, 05:48 PM
Please try Salmon's butt @ chillyfry.com and let me know the result. :D I do really like fish fry,specially if it is Salmon.

That was quite a meen pun, Blahblah.

blahblah
6th April 2005, 05:53 PM

'Meen' means fish,right? :D

aravindhan
6th April 2005, 06:14 PM

Yes. My post was - in its own way - a fish kadi.

irfanatic shireen
6th April 2005, 07:23 PM
oops tried sending an email but all the salmons have gone to warmer waters..am planning to try tuna next...or stugeon!!!fried salmon...nice choice

hehehewalrus
6th April 2005, 09:43 PM

yes, 'machi'.

hehehewalrus
6th April 2005, 09:44 PM
oops tried sending an email but all the salmons have gone to warmer waters..am planning to try tuna next...or stugeon!!!fried salmon...nice choice

And you expect the salmons to survive the waters when I am there? :D

aravindhan
6th April 2005, 09:48 PM
I would have expected you to notice at once that the the email address had something fishy about it!

blahblah
7th April 2005, 10:31 AM
I would have expected you to notice at once that the the email address had something fishy about it!

:mrgreen: :lol2:
Where else do I get to see people so innocent!! :poke:

Badri
7th April 2005, 10:43 AM
Bad bunny...bad, bad bunny!!!