PDA

View Full Version : Alvidaah's

Deep_Secrets
19th April 2005, 12:24 PM
Hubbers planning on leaving this hub, state your leave date along with the reason. :P ...So next time another case like Mandaggai's doesn't happen :P ...or blahblah's :lol:

I am thinking of it too :wink: ...

Roshan
19th April 2005, 12:32 PM
Hubbers planning on leaving this hub, state your leave date along with the reason. :P ...So next time another case like Mandaggai's doesn't happen :P ...or blahblah's :lol:

Just because you dont see a person for a couple of days around - it doesnt mean they have quit or bid good bye. All have their constraints - especially those who are employed. I have seen hubbers returning back after several months.

DS,

You are new to this hub and too young as well. It's difficult for you to understand. You've got to be patient and learn instead of jumping the gun. It's a kind advice. :)

Deep_Secrets
19th April 2005, 12:36 PM
Roshan, I was just kidding about blahblah, I know he has commitments that come first... :) ...This is just another idea of mine for a fun thread. Anyway, those who are planning on leaving, they might consider...

jaiganes
19th April 2005, 01:33 PM
nyone leaving please also indicate to which other forum you are migrating to and with what nickname, so that some of us can plan how to welcome you in that forum!! :wink: Is it not bunny?

blahblah
19th April 2005, 03:50 PM
nyone leaving please also indicate to which other forum you are migrating to and with what nickname, so that some of us can plan how to welcome you in that forum!! :wink: Is it not bunny?

So courageous,prairie DOG? :lol:So glad that you have the new mod as your ally?Always being so brave when the great Pa is around?And wanna chase me to other forums!!!! :twisted: I know where to meet you boy :lol: .

Please welcome me in other forums,will you?I will be quite disappointed not to see you around :) .Celebrating that your turn at the grill is over,eh?And that you have faithful allies? :twisted:

Please be on with your chasing stuff,will you?And welcome me where ever I go.I will expect you to be there with a garland,when I reach a new place :roll: .

jaiganes
19th April 2005, 04:07 PM
Hoo ho! seems like the roasting fire still hurts u buddy!!!
you wrote:

So glad that you have the new mod as your ally?
I treat everyone in this hub as allies. the new mod is especially a learned friend and u know something? he is a poet too.!!!
bunny wrote ever so sadly....

And wanna chase me to other forums!!!!
I believe thats your way of doing things pal :wink: :rotfl:
and bunny also wrote:

Celebrating that your turn at the grill is over,eh?

em? Actually I am planning to make it a cyclical process and nominated by hubbers. So I may be back in the bonfire and the cool thing is so will be you my friend!!!

and finally the bunny wrote:

Please be on with your chasing stuff,will you?And welcome me where ever I go.I will expect you to be there with a garland,when I reach a new place

Well I have clarified, It is your style and thats why asked the questionairre for outgoing hubbers to have "details" you will be interested in.. ahem. :wink: :lol: :D :rotfl:

blahblah
19th April 2005, 04:21 PM
So trying to please the mod,eh?LEARNED FRIEND AND POET!! :mrgreen: Is this really a ''prairie'' DOG?

I have seen attempts to please people,specially blonking ones,but never thought it will go to this extent.And you are planning to cycle it.So who decides it all boy,you? :D

Why did you nominate yourself for it when you knew that you have to go to Ahmedabad for some wedding?Comfortable,uhm?

It is up to you to find out where I go[in other forums].Be sure that I will catch up with you :mrgreen:

Shekhar
19th April 2005, 06:28 PM
blahblah,

I feel you have taken the roasting too personal. As far I am concerned I sincerely apologise if I have hurt your feelings. But it was in only in good humour without any intention of insult whatsoever.
I want to see your earlier jovial self without acrimony.

And DS,

Please take Roshan's advise seriously.
Let me tell you, no one wants to leave the hub on a pleasant note. They leave either due to inevitablity, or due to anger and frustration, in which case who wants to talk about it? Even if they did, it would only be bitter. Many come back later. I have left FH many times, thinking I would never return again. But you see, I am here.

jaiganes
19th April 2005, 10:20 PM
hey DS !
shekhar is absolutely correct. Hub is a pretty nice place to make some
good intentioned friends. a cool place to communicate and learn a few things abt life. With some poetic moderators and their 'long eared' friends,and some ground dwelling cute looking praries the hub is my best bet for entertainment!!!

Deep_Secrets
20th April 2005, 01:30 AM
Shekhar, I've been through that too, wanting to leave and yet not being able to :lol: ...Yes JG, I am seriously thinking upon all the advices that have been given to me since my arrival here :roll: ...I just want to say that people are different, different personalities, different ways of doing stuff, why are you guys so eager to mould me into a whole new person? A person like you, a person you like to have around :P ? No Shekhar, I am not being 'all touchy and eager to get hurt'. :P ...Come on people!!!

Who knows? Maybe I'll still be like this after I 'grow-up'! I don't think experiences change you because if they did, I would surely have been a whole new person and a lot 'wiser' by now :) ...

Deep_Secrets
20th April 2005, 01:33 AM
Oh and I might be the first one leaving on a pleasant note, I hope so...maybe next three or four months or so, I'll be going back to my country for some reasons and I don't think I'll have access to internet, or a computer for that matter :( ...anyways, I'll be back after four years or so and who knows, I might forget all about this FH during a whole new phase of my life... :D

Surya
20th April 2005, 03:12 AM
This has become an extention of Roast Fellow Hubbers Thread! :rotfl:

Badri
20th April 2005, 05:33 AM
This has become an extention of Roast Fellow Hubbers Thread! :rotfl:

I know! And I get dragged in no matter what!!!! :lol:

Surya
20th April 2005, 05:52 AM

Well Obelix....Ur kind of hard to miss. :mrgreen: :lol2: :wink:

Deep_Secrets
20th April 2005, 08:41 AM

Well Obelix....Ur kind of hard to miss. :mrgreen: :lol2: :wink:

:lol: ...

nirosha sen
20th April 2005, 09:01 AM
Ahem....DS??? You're going back to NWFP???? You are not getting married off, by any chance are you?????

Sorry if Agony Aunt is over-stepping the boundary here - but it's just a pang of paranoia, Pa!! :(

Surya
20th April 2005, 09:18 AM
What's NWFP Pa? 8)

hehehewalrus
20th April 2005, 09:34 AM
North Western Frontier of pakistan.

Surya, are u sure u havent spied that area before? :P

Deep_Secrets
20th April 2005, 12:33 PM
:lol: Walrus

No Pa!!! :lol: ...I am going there for some religious studies. No marriage till I complete them which'll take about 4 years... :)

By 'new phase' I meant first time am going to be away from family and 'll be plunging into a whole new world of religion and religion everywhere... :) . I am actually looking forward to it because I want to see how I behave when I am totally on my own without any family support...I want to become independant, so it's a very inviting opportunity...

Shekhar
20th April 2005, 04:24 PM
:'ll be plunging into a whole new world of religion and religion everywhere... :) . I am actually looking forward to it

Oh..GOD!!! :banghead:

nirosha sen
20th April 2005, 06:15 PM
Independant huh??!! Good luck to you, Child!! :roll:

Surya
20th April 2005, 11:28 PM
North Western Frontier of pakistan.

Surya, are u sure u havent spied that area before? :P

I don't get it.... :? :oops:

Deep_Secrets
21st April 2005, 01:19 AM
Independant huh??!! Good luck to you, Child!! :roll:

Why, Agony Aunt? :lol:

Deep_Secrets
21st April 2005, 01:20 AM
:'ll be plunging into a whole new world of religion and religion everywhere... :) . I am actually looking forward to it

Oh..GOD!!! :banghead:

:?

Shekhar
21st April 2005, 09:56 AM
Oh..Oh.. Don't try to understand me :wink: :) Have a great time and best of luck to you.
It is just that I am allergic to religion... any religion. :|

Badri
21st April 2005, 10:00 AM
Shekar's religious allergies notwithstanding, I must say I am intrigued...4 years of religious study? What would kind of religious studies, if you don't mind my asking?

Deep_Secrets
21st April 2005, 11:45 AM
Oh it's called Aalmi... Aalam for boy, Aalma for girl...it means learning EVERYTHING about my religion and other things that will help me throughout life. :)

Aalam means one with knowledge....The word is derived from Ilm, meaning knowledge...urdu speaking people will know...

Badri
21st April 2005, 11:47 AM
Is this a regular practice? That at a certain age, you go and learn this for 4 years? Or are you opting for it on your own as a special case?

Deep_Secrets
21st April 2005, 11:49 AM
No, there's no age limit or anything,... anyone who wants to can do it, anytime...

I've heard it'll take 4 years but I'll find out for sure once I get there...

nirosha sen
23rd April 2005, 07:19 PM
Well Deep Secret - Good luck from me too with your er....seclusion Pa!!

So, you are going to be a Taliban, huh??? Taliban is student of religion, I was told as real meaning!!

Yeah, like Shekhar, I'm rather allergic to religiosity too Pa!! It's a kind of straight jacket, which I'm mentally fearful of!!

Good luck with your new found interest in Ilmu Islamiyah! :D

Deep_Secrets
24th April 2005, 01:08 AM
No Niroji, Talib means 'wanting something' ...It's Aalim that means 'holding knowledge of religion' or something like that.

sonu gopi
25th April 2005, 06:46 PM
No Niroji, Talib means 'wanting something' ...It's Aalim that means 'holding knowledge of religion' or something like that.

I was told that Aalim also means one who is pious besides being well-versed in the said religious studies - which makes him/her to be much closer to the Almighty!.

Wishing you all the best and success in your studies DS! :)

Sonu Gopi :D

Deep_Secrets
26th April 2005, 01:30 AM
Thanks SG!!...I needed that :)

Deep_Secrets
5th May 2005, 03:57 AM
Hey Roshan! Thanks. You are right some addictions are difficult to get rid :P of. Luckily my cousin has access to network and I'll be here 2 more days then to my own house there with my grandparents, uncles and aunts (joint family). I see that most of the mega hubbers like scorpio, blahblah, walrus have not been so active...is it exams? Well of course no they are grownups :P ...at least the former two. Anyway, nothing more to say except that I felt like a frustration bomb ready to explode the last 2, 3 days from not being able to come here. :wave:

NM
5th May 2005, 06:29 AM
DS.......guess you took away the "light".....the hub (especially misc section) is really quiet nowdays!!

Take care..

scorpio
5th May 2005, 09:58 AM
DS,

Welcome back!

Deep_Secrets
5th May 2005, 12:07 PM
Scorpio, glad to be back myself though for a short time...I really missed everything :( .

NM it is sure a honor for me that those hubbers visit the miscallenous section just for me :P (haha I know that's not really what you meant :roll: ) . Actually, I usually go to threads where I post... Akash once told me to not to 'draw a circle around myself'. I only post in topics of my interest. What to do? No wonder I'm so ignorant :P ...

Shekhar
5th May 2005, 03:15 PM
No wonder I'm so ignorant :P ...

But your knowledge of self is truly great!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NM
5th May 2005, 03:21 PM
DS kutty, didn't I tell ya?? The hub is alive and what's more....you even managed to get the eminent Shekhar to respond to your post... :lol: :lol:

Deep_Secrets
6th May 2005, 01:05 AM
But your knowledge of self is truly great!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shekhar, some day you will find yourself, and wish that you hadn't. :poke:

Deep_Secrets
7th May 2005, 03:50 AM
deleted

Shekhar
7th May 2005, 10:53 AM
- deleted -

NM
7th May 2005, 11:47 AM
Shekhar...
I think you're being roasted for the second time by the innocent girl.....perhaps because she missed out on the first... :wink: :wink:

Deep_Secrets
7th May 2005, 12:41 PM
OK Deep secrets,

You are not the fun loving innocent girl that I presumed you to be. We reveal our true colours when we talk about others.
You spew venon at a light hearted joke. What can I say about you. :(

Oh don't be so "touchy and all eager to get hurt" :wink:...can't you read smileys?

Ouch!! That spewing venom part was too harsh :cry: . Sorry, I tried to tease you in the way you do others but I see that I am not good at this. I quit :D .

Niranjana
8th May 2005, 06:21 PM
oh! Did BlahBlah leave? I didn't know that...............Why are ppl leaving? I wouldn't want to leave, Pa!

blahblah
13th May 2005, 03:46 PM
oh! Did BlahBlah leave? I didn't know that...............Why are ppl leaving? I wouldn't want to leave, Pa!
:mrgreen: Somehow I feel shy when girls enquire about me! :oops:

Now,I wouldn't wan't to leave too! :mrgreen:

Akash
13th May 2005, 04:07 PM
hummm..... bunny, you found yr next victim!! :lol:

Deep_Secrets
15th May 2005, 02:21 PM
Shekhar, did you get what I sent you? If you did, now whose being so touchy and all eager to get hurt? :evil: ?..wow I must be really good in getting revenge :twisted: Did it really hurt that much? :( ...Please read my previous post in this thread.

NM
16th May 2005, 06:59 AM
:mrgreen: Somehow I feel shy when girls enquire about me! :oops:

Now,I wouldn't wan't to leave too! :mrgreen:
BLAH BLAH..(That's the shout of joy :wink: :lol: )......you're back!!! Welcome welcome!! Miss that bunny avatar. Guess Surya did too, that's why he chose one with "you" in it.. :lol: :lol:
Of course between the 2, the bunny looks gorgeous.. :wink: :wink: ....

blahblah
18th May 2005, 04:20 PM
Miss that bunny avatar. Guess Surya did too, that's why he chose one with "you" in it.. :lol: :lol:
Of course between the 2, the bunny looks gorgeous.. :wink: :wink: ....

Surya is a good friend and knows where to promote his friends lol: .Seems that he is missing the history section.I hope it will be back soon so that I can meet him and our other friend Ladka too.I do really miss them both :cry: :cry: :cry: .