PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about Kunal Ganjawala?

seldon1985
25th April 2005, 11:40 PM
Hello all,

I am hearing more and more about Kunal Ganjawala. What do you all think about him? With the hot streak after the Filmfare awards (and Zee Cine awards, etc) he is gaining much popularity. How will he fair in the future? Whose voice do you enjoy more: Udit, Sonu, Kunal Ganjawala? I look forward to your opinions!

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:40 PM
WHO?!

seldon1985
18th May 2005, 10:02 PM
Haha!

Just as I thought! WHO?! is the exact response I was hoping for. He is, for the most part, a no name - well that is until these past few award ceremonies. He has a very evocative and unique voice. Please listen to the song 'Bheegey Hont Tere' from the movie Murder. It requires some getting used to, but he sings...differently. I do not however like the tone of his voice more than Udit Narayan or Sonu Nigam...it is perhaps a personal preference. Please tell me what you think about him!

chaotic whisperz
19th May 2005, 11:32 PM
Haha!

Just as I thought! WHO?! is the exact response I was hoping for. He is, for the most part, a no name - well that is until these past few award ceremonies. He has a very evocative and unique voice. Please listen to the song 'Bheegey Hont Tere' from the movie Murder. It requires some getting used to, but he sings...differently. I do not however like the tone of his voice more than Udit Narayan or Sonu Nigam...it is perhaps a personal preference. Please tell me what you think about him!

will do