PDA

View Full Version : Yuvan Shankar Raaja Copy Ilayaraaja Music In Daas!

sultan
27th April 2005, 04:52 AM
Hi,if you hear the song 'Vaa Vaa' in Daas....song by Shankar Mahadevan.You will notice that it was copying for Ilayaraaja movie 'Neengal Ketavai' song 'Adiye Manam Nilluna'
SP. Balasubramaniam, Janaki.You can hear it in www.raaga.com by yourself.

NagaS
27th April 2005, 11:06 AM
good catch friend - when I listened to the last part of both saraNams, I was wondering like I've already seen this somewhere ... a 100% copy ... too bad, YSR could've avoided this ...

NagaS

interz
27th April 2005, 09:18 PM
"sakka poodu" reminds me of old ilayaraja song starring ramarajan and gouthami

Sudalai
28th April 2005, 06:55 AM
Naga S.
pls.. galaatta pannaadheenga...
even when u listen for the first time.. adhu therinjudum...

btw, adiye manam nillunaa.. is one of my all time favourites...

manmadha raasa ellaam ippo vandhadhu.. wat do u say...?? adiye ellaam adharkku munnOdi...

anniyan-la oru song.. "pottu vaitha kadhal thittam.. " from singaaravelam maadhiri romba slight resemblance illa...??

is it that i feel like that..?? or someone else felt the same..??

NagaS
28th April 2005, 11:17 AM
Naga S.
pls.. galaatta pannaadheenga...
even when u listen for the first time.. adhu therinjudum...

:) Enakku antha 'old' song ethunnu immediateaa strke aagalai - only after reading this thread I got it !

NagaS

kalnayak
28th April 2005, 02:45 PM
Neraya MDnga oru tuneya ombathu thadava thodarndhu
use panraanga. YSR avanga appa tunethana ippa use panniyirukaaru. Paavam vidunga, vittuthallunga.
:lol:

kbee
28th April 2005, 07:38 PM
Guys

When manmadhan came, ppl know that YSR copied TR's old song, but it was intended to be a retune of old TR song. This song is along the same line.

Guess what, for another movie, YSR is going to remaster "Aasai Nooru Vagai (mother of tamil remix!)" song. Its not copy, but remastering, based on the situation of the song/movie.

In anycase, I am happy that YSR copied IR song than some western song.

Vaz
28th April 2005, 08:45 PM
He is his son afterall... So I think he has all the rights even if he wants to blatently copy... This guy has surely some stuff no matter he "remasters" his father's tunes.

rajasaranam
28th April 2005, 09:09 PM
Kbee,

He did a remix of 'Aasai nooruvagai' in the movie 'Kurumbu' already and spoilt the whole spirit of the song. now hearing that he is going to remaster it hmmmmm... :(

kbee
28th April 2005, 10:32 PM
rajasaranam, thanks for the info. I think its not aasai nooruvagain then. Must be something else that he is currently working on. Will try to find it.

teja
28th April 2005, 10:39 PM
Hi,if you hear the song 'Vaa Vaa' in Daas....song by Shankar Mahadevan.You will notice that it was copying for Ilayaraaja movie 'Neengal Ketavai' song 'Adiye Manam Nilluna'
SP. Balasubramaniam, Janaki.You can hear it in www.raaga.com by yourself.

Incidentally, the same song has been copied into Telugu recently by a C grade MD Chakri, for the film "Pandem".
Check out the last song.
http://www.telugufm.com/modules/music/MovieDetail.aspx?mid=10406

Sanjeevi
11th May 2005, 03:59 PM
Another Copy of Yuvan

from YSR to YSR

from Ethiri to Arintum Ariyamalum

from "Unnalae Unnalae" to "Kannodu Nenjodu"

nsowmy
12th May 2005, 09:29 PM
Guys

When manmadhan came, ppl know that YSR copied TR's old song, but it was intended to be a retune of old TR song. This song is along the same line.

Guess what, for another movie, YSR is going to remaster "Aasai Nooru Vagai (mother of tamil remix!)" song. Its not copy, but remastering, based on the situation of the song/movie.

In anycase, I am happy that YSR copied IR song than some western song.

Good Joke....Cant stop laughing.....
Check out the following link to see YSR's "tune copying" exploits... ( mostly from Western sources )

http://www.itwofs.com/tamil-yuvan.html

In the mean time lemme ROTFL ....