PDA

View Full Version : Too much Media Attention?

Niranjana
27th April 2005, 06:25 PM
I think Aiswarya Rai is given too much of Media Attention. Ppl swoon about her just because of her looks (which is great) but her acting skills are all Nil. Yet, she's the most focussed Indian today! What do u think?

napolims445
6th May 2005, 12:10 AM
true...unnecessary media attention for her..
NOT EVEN LOOKS.....i dont think she has an attractive face may be she is beautiful. She just looks like a pale, dead body with beautiful face. Thats it and nothing more and her acting sucks big time...
About she being a focussed indian- i dont have any idea about that aspect.

By the way why do u think she is the most focussed indian?

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:30 PM
hell yea she is given too much media attention

she aint even all that

girl, get a nose job for real

yall should take a look at some of her old photos

damnnnnnnnnn

lordstanher
22nd May 2005, 09:47 AM
Well I think her face wud look quite good- beneath all those inches of make-up :lol:
But bodywise shez wayyyyy too skinny! Not at all got ne resemblance to the grace of the Indian woman.....tsk tsk.....I don't like the slim-trim Western concept on Indian women....doesn't suit em at all! :x

chaotic whisperz
27th May 2005, 10:54 PM
* deleted *

Niranjana
13th June 2005, 01:22 PM
Aiswarya RAi, is no doubt gorgeous.
But she was made the Cannes Festival Jury Member, only because of her looks? Maduri & Kajol are much better actress. Even Sush acts better than Ash.

And what about her statue in the Wax Museum? Just because of her face? Shouldn't Shabna Azmi, the best Indian actress ever be given an honour like this?

Girish11
14th June 2005, 03:25 AM
But she was made the Cannes Festival Jury Member, only because of her looks? Maduri & Kajol are much better actress. Even Sush acts better than Ash.

And what about her statue in the Wax Museum? Just because of her face? Shouldn't Shabna Azmi, the best Indian actress ever be given an honour like this?

This is just one of those many other such things taking place
where glamour/popularity count much more than the talent
or actual capabilities/merits of the person.

Mother Teresa and Princess Diana died during the same period
without much gap. When Princess Diana died, the coverage,
hype, 24 hours round the clock update on all major news
channels such as CNN were of dynamic proportions, in comparison,
what was the reaction of these tv channels when Mother
Teresa passed away? This is the world we live in today Niranjana,
it is sad but looks difficult things will change soon.

It is not just the Cannes festival or the wax museum, how about
Oprah, David lettermans let show and other things? Everywhere
there are praises for Aish and so much media attention.
Definately she is not worthy of it.

HindustaniLadka
14th June 2005, 06:21 AM
Aishwarya Rai is a pretty good actress. She is not the best, but she is still very good and in addition to her good acting skills, she is very good looking...so i don't think she is recieving too much media attention.

HindustaniLadka
14th June 2005, 06:22 AM

I don't know about Shabana Azmi, but i think SRK and Amitabh should get wax statues.

sanjay
14th June 2005, 02:09 PM
amitabh already has one.

chaotic whisperz
15th June 2005, 08:12 PM
* deleted *

deleted ?!?!?!? what did i even say??????????????????????????????????//

Surya
16th June 2005, 01:06 AM
I don't know......because it's...........deleted!

That's like when what u've written dissappears........:banghead:

Just joking dude! :D

chaotic whisperz
16th June 2005, 10:10 PM
i wanna know why my post was deleted, i never ever said anything bad................

Niranjana
17th June 2005, 02:12 PM
The moderators sometimes do it, Chaotic, even if you were casually saying something. The reason is best known, only to them.

They deleted a thread in which I said, I resemble Jyothika and also my diamond ring thread. So..........guess you have to get used to their deleting your threads!

lordstanher
23rd June 2005, 01:40 PM
well then..................

aishwarya is the biggest $lut in bollywood and she has slept with everyone to get where she is today..... thats why shes sooooooo popular in north american because she does how they do in hollywood......... sleeping with everyone....................... thats why salman loves her so much, cause she is the biggest $lut...................... and thats why when she does talk shows in the USA, she never ever says she wont ever do sex scenes, all she does is laugh like the $lut that she is..... and says she'll deal with that when it comes, but never says, "i will never do that........................" its cause she intends to..................... $lut.....................................

Hmmm.......I suspect tat the mods. r gonna delete this post of urs too......hope we all r able to take a look at it for the last time......! :)

chaotic whisperz
23rd June 2005, 10:26 PM
im just waiting for it to be deleted.............. its taking an awful long time now isnt it.............

yet, my other post which said nothing bad (i dont think it did) go deletedddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!