Can you help me with posting pictures?

blahblah
13th May 2005, 03:17 PM
64 views and no replies?

Niranjana,can you be a 'doctor'??? :shock:

scorpio
13th May 2005, 03:28 PM
BlahBlah

How can u be a 'tubelight' like this??? Dont you hear 'Veena' sounds in the back ground?? :lol: :lol:

blahblah
13th May 2005, 03:33 PM
BlahBlah

How can u be a 'tubelight' like this??? Dont you hear 'Veena' sounds in the back ground?? :lol: :lol:

Come on!Did you mean to post in some other column?Why do you want to deny the mod his privilege??It is supposed to be his turn! :D

Niranjana
14th May 2005, 10:20 PM
I really don't understand what you ppl are saying....Can u please help me post a picture just as you all have done?

Pls?

Mad Max
15th May 2005, 12:53 AM
BlahBlah

I hate the veena music...I personally prefer the piano..

What music do you like blahblah?

aravindhan
15th May 2005, 03:59 AM
I really don't understand what you ppl are saying....Can u please help me post a picture just as you all have done?

Niranjana, are you talking about the "avatar" which appears under our name (like mine, with the pannaimaram and the globe)? Go to your profile, and you'll see an option at the bottom of the page to set a picture as your avatar.

Guyana
15th May 2005, 05:53 AM
Niranjana wrote:

"I really don't understand what you ppl are saying....Can u please help me post a picture just as you all have done? " :lol:

Poor guy. I remember my first time. It came out very small. I tried again and it was too big in the sense that I needed to use the resolution application, but did not know how.

Don't feel like you have been left behind kind of thing, it will come. I am anxious to see it given your struggles :)