PDA

View Full Version : The forum hub quiz

blahblah
20th May 2005, 04:06 PM
How much do you know about the hub?Here is a chance to assess yourself.Ten questions and ten points to be won.The questions start here:

1.Who exclaimed "Whatta Sicko!" in response to an innocent query from a fellow hubber, only to be called names? :cry:

2.Who 'invented' U.S. hands behind Tsunamis,earthquakes,floods and all sort of natural calamities? :roll:

3.Who broke the record of an 'extraordinary' hubber to claim maximum posts on a single day by posting more than 45 posts on the 18th of May this year?
:D
4.Who prefers a mountain bike to a diamond ring as a gift?

5.What is the full form of MMC?

6.Whose words are these:"So what if I discuss the sensual pleasures of life?Why should you delete it you idiot RR?" :twisted:

7.Which long distance runner took part in the conspiracy and execution of the plan to assassinate a 'beautiful' hubber along with Scorpio,NM and the humble kiss,sorry,quiz master?

8.Which good boy called up half the world's aviation companies in an effort to gain free transportation of relief material to a Tsunami affected Srilanka?
:wink:
9.Who is the hub's 'gentelmein'[forgive my Bihari language]?

10.Which hubber depended on his 'stars'[who incidentally hope to change the world for the better] to be the next mod but was turned off by RR.

Prizes to be won:

Those who score 8/10 or more will be awarded with an opportunity to serve the Railways in the Naxal infested areas of Andhra Pradesh.

If you score 6/10 you can join a hubber who will save the whole world ,provided,you have 'stars' to aid you.

5/10 will bring you an opportunity to work with eminent members of the Institute of Tsunamy Production Technology.

If you are a just pass case you will be allowed to post half a dozen threads in the History section provided that you won't visit those threads again.

AND FINALLY,LET ME WARN YOU,IF YOU SCORE A MISERABLE ZERO,
YOU WILL BE MADE A MODERATOR! :evil: :evil:

Roshan
20th May 2005, 05:50 PM
How much do you know about the hub?Here is a chance to assess yourself.Ten questions and ten points to be won.The questions start here:

1.Who exclaimed "Whatta Sicko!" in response to an innocent query from a fellow hubber, only to be called names? :cry:

2.Who 'invented' U.S. hands behind Tsunamis,earthquakes,floods and all sort of natural calamities? :roll:

3.Who broke the record of an 'extraordinary' hubber to claim maximum posts on a single day by posting more than 45 posts on the 18th of May this year?

6.Whose words are these:"So what if I discuss the sensual pleasures of life?Why should you delete it you idiot RR?" :twisted:

7.Which long distance runner took part in the conspiracy and execution of the plan to assassinate a 'beautiful' hubber along with Scorpio,NM and the humble kiss,sorry,quiz master?

8.Which good boy called up half the world's aviation companies in an effort to gain free transportation of relief material to a Tsunami affected Srilanka?

10.Which hubber depended on his 'stars'[who incidentally hope to change the world for the better] to be the next mod but was turned off by RR.

Answers:

1. Surya (?)
2. Sanjay aka anand
3. ?
4. Niranjana
5. There are more than one answers to this question but I'm only giving the initial one - 'mum-mudi-cholan.'
6. Dr.Veena
7. Akash
8. Raghu
9. Shekhar
10.Sudhamma

Shekhar
20th May 2005, 05:53 PM
Ha Ha!! :rotfl:
Prizes are too good. I don't deserve them. :) :lol2:

Shekhar
20th May 2005, 05:55 PM
No 3. Our beautiful hubber, who was unfortunately chased off?!

Roshan
20th May 2005, 05:57 PM

No he is saying about the person who posted on 18th of May this year. That is day before yesterday. But blahblah I think there are some guys in the Tamil film section who make more than 45 posts a day :lol:

Shekhar
20th May 2005, 06:01 PM
Sorry I didn't notice the date.

But No. 4 is Agony Aunt! :)

Roshan
20th May 2005, 06:03 PM
Ha Ha!! :rotfl:
Prizes are too good. I don't deserve them. :) :lol2:

Yeah!! Great prizes but I too dont deserve them but I wish I scored a zero and won the appropriate prize as I dont depend on 'stars' 8) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Roshan
20th May 2005, 06:05 PM
Sorry I didn't notice the date.

But No. 4 is Agony Aunt! :)

Oh ! yeah !! That was a 'careless' mistake :cry: :cry:

The problem is I did not check the answer sheet before submitting :cry: :cry:

Raghu
20th May 2005, 06:22 PM

No he is saying about the person who posted on 18th of May this year. That is day before yesterday. But blahblah I think there are some guys in the Tamil film section who make more than 45 posts a day :lol:

that's none other than our Mr.Crap(b) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raghu
20th May 2005, 06:38 PM

Answers:

9. Shekhar

Roshan

So we all look like rowdies & thugs to you :x :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thiru
20th May 2005, 07:12 PM
Question 11:

Which hubber will be banned for creating a dumb quiz??

just kidding.. 8)

Raghu
20th May 2005, 07:19 PM
Question 11:

Which hubber will be banned for creating a dumb quiz??

just kidding.. 8)

good one, thiru :lol: :lol: :lol:

nirosha sen
20th May 2005, 07:45 PM
I thought No 8 was the owner of the Mannequin Piss avatar! :)

Raghu
20th May 2005, 08:11 PM
I thought No 8 was the owner of the Mannequin Piss avatar! :)

Illa pa, the answer for question 8 is Adiyen pa

nirosha sen
20th May 2005, 08:17 PM
Oh in that case, in the words of "Mulan", "You bring honour to your name.......Srimaan Raghu"!!!! :notworthy:

Raghu
20th May 2005, 08:26 PM
Oh in that case, in the words of "Mulan", "You bring honour to your name.......Srimaan Raghu"!!!! :notworthy:

ArRe Aunty ji

Ithu roma over pa

Surya
21st May 2005, 12:11 AM
:lol: Nice one!

Actually I don't use the term whatta sicko, but whatever. :wink:

that's none other than our Mr.Crap(b)

There is a "truth" floating around who makes about 45 posts for every line, in one thread, when replying to one post!!! :banghead:

blahblah
21st May 2005, 02:12 PM
What a pity!I thought there wil be better responses while I started this thread.Here comes the the answers:
1.a.ratchasi.
2.Ofcourse Sanjay alias Anad.
3.I don't feel like giving out names,yet there is one clue:this person can create chaos by a mere whisper from him/her.
4.You are right,the agony aunt.
5.Roshan is so miserable,but she guesses right here.
6.Don't tell me that you didn't know that I am refering to Veena.
7.You have choices here.Celect from:
a.Akash
b.Aaakasu
c.Aakaashu
d.None of the above.
8.The Good bad boy.
9.There is only one.
10.'Dots between words' is my clue. :wink:

Bonus question for viewers:

Which mod lives among scavengers?

Please note:

You get it wrong and you will be made his assistant and will have to live with eagles for a week. :evil: This quizmaster doesn't tolerate stuff like that. :evil:

nirosha sen
21st May 2005, 04:05 PM
:lol: Blah-Blah, I thought vultures and crows were scavengers, Pa!! But eagles too???? Weren't they just birds of prey, after live ones that is???!!!!

In which case, Thiru certainly would not qualify Pa!! :wink:

Nichiro
21st May 2005, 04:19 PM
[quote="nirosha sen"]:lol: I thought vultures and crows were scavengers, Pa!! But eagles too???? Weren't they just birds of prey, after live ones that is???!!!!

Hello Senamma,

Eagles are both scavangers and hunters.

Nichiro :?:

scorpio
23rd May 2005, 10:49 AM
BlahBlah,

:rotfl:
Back in form???? :wink:

I scored 10/10 but in no mood to 'serve' in Andhra.. why dont you reconsider the gifts for those who score a perfect ten?? :?:

tomato
23rd May 2005, 01:52 PM
Blah Blah,
When is the second round of the quiz?

a.ratchasi
24th May 2005, 06:42 AM

blahblah, that 'innocent query' from the fellow hubber (??) was anything but innocent! :)