PDA

View Full Version : chat

Idiappam
24th May 2005, 11:33 PM
Tip No 2 : To have your candles last longer and burn brightly, why don't you store them in the freezer before use???? And then, check out that flame when you light your candle!!

When you can afford a freezer, why candles?? Go for the dazzler lights!

Thiru
24th May 2005, 11:36 PM
Tip No 2 : To have your candles last longer and burn brightly, why don't you store them in the freezer before use???? And then, check out that flame when you light your candle!!

power poidhuchunna??

Idiappam
24th May 2005, 11:47 PM
ellam pOchi!

Idiappam
24th May 2005, 11:55 PM
Tip No 3. If you are scared of rats. Rear a few snakes.

podalangai
25th May 2005, 01:16 AM
Better living-ukku TIPS-ai total-a avoid pannunga. Avanga cassettes ellam kodumaiyaana quality. HMV is to be preferred as far as possible.

krishnan
25th May 2005, 01:44 AM
:rotfl: @ Podalangai

Another tip. Pay "TIPS" to your waiter /server at Restaurants. That will help them to live better, as well as their good wishes in return will make your life better too :) :) :)

nirosha sen
25th May 2005, 05:34 AM

Idiappam : Don't have a one track mind, do you???? Ever heard of romantic candle light dinners????? Candles are best for power cut as well as to create that special mood, Pa!! Pooringgi-kongge!!!!

The rest of you, please put in useful tips too and not some sanctimony!! Enough of that in every other thread, Pa!!

Pondalangai - You are best found in food, Pa!! Yettu podalangai, curryke votha-vathe!!

Inthe thread-eh mattum vitte vidingel, Sahorthargale!!

krishnan
25th May 2005, 07:39 AM

Idiappam : Don't have a one track mind, do you???? Ever heard of romantic candle light dinners????? Candles are best for power cut as well as to create that special mood, Pa!! Pooringgi-kongge!!!!

The rest of you, please put in useful tips too and not some sanctimony!! Enough of that in every other thread, Pa!!

Pondalangai - You are best found in food, Pa!! Yettu podalangai, curryke votha-vathe!!

Inthe thread-eh mattum vitte vidingel, Sahorthargale!!

Seri indha thread-a vittudarom. Kadaisiya onnu mattum sollikaren, athu Yettu podalangai illae yettu sorakkai

Badri
25th May 2005, 07:42 AM
amaam...ennamo, yettu podalanga mattum kariku udavara maathiri!!

:lol:

NOV
25th May 2005, 07:45 AM
a lot of unnecessary chat/clutter is going on in many threads, which otherwise could serve some useful purpose.
for instance, all the above posts, were from the Useful Tips thread, outnumbering the posts of actual discussions.
please guys, control yourselves.

Idiappam
25th May 2005, 02:57 PM
nirosha sen wrote:

Wow, Candles cause that special mood! Yes. I badly need some of those moods now! Would candles alone be enough?

What is 'Pooringgi-kongge!!!!'?

Roshan
25th May 2005, 03:02 PM
What is 'Pooringgi-kongge!!!!'?

I think she tried to say something in Tamil but it sounds more like Telugu/Malayalam :wink: Lets wait for Nirosha to clarify :P

NM
25th May 2005, 03:10 PM
I think it means "purinji-kOngge" :wink:

Idiappam
26th May 2005, 02:49 AM
Ah, ok! I got it. That affectionate 'Pooringgi-kongge' from Niro has caused that special mood in me. Don't need those candles no more!

rajraj
26th May 2005, 03:03 AM
Interesting to see how Tamil changes! :)

purindhu koLLungaL -> purinjukkonga -> pooringgi-kongge ! :)

Soon we will be developing a new dictionary following British Airways' English-English dictionary! This forum is a lot of fun!

nirosha sen
26th May 2005, 06:18 AM
Thanks NM for helping out!! Yup, that's precisely what I meant, Pa!! :D

Well whether candles create a romantic mood or not, it'll at least ensure that your mood is not out, Pa!! :D