PDA

View Full Version : || Enthiran - The Robot | Shankar | Rajni | Aishwarya ||

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

dinesh2002
9th January 2008, 03:14 PM
dunno if u guys are aware of "Ajith+Rajini=Robo" possibility discussions in Tamil films section...... :D

Iyyayo!!!! Ajith as ROBOT va???? just think of a robot speaking "Ye le, Naan Thani Robot illa!!!!"

"Naan veetu robot illa, thaana vazhantha loosu robot...." :lol:

:shock: :?

kutti_anand
9th January 2008, 03:17 PM
dunno if u guys are aware of "Ajith+Rajini=Robo" possibility discussions in Tamil films section...... :D

Iyyayo!!!! Ajith as ROBOT va???? just think of a robot speaking "Ye le, Naan Thani Robot illa!!!!"

"Naan veetu robot illa, thaana vazhantha loosu robot...." :lol:

:shock: :?

Folks, am sorry if that was too harsh on ajith.... i didnt mean to bash ajith. but wanted to make that comment more funny. thats it.... :)

selvakumar
9th January 2008, 03:18 PM
kutti_anand,
If u post such comments for rajini, I think the *fun* will be more . :D Please take this as my request and fulfil it :D

kutti_anand
9th January 2008, 03:24 PM
kutti_anand,
If u post such comments for rajini, I think the *fun* will be more . :D Please take this as my request and fulfil it :D

Ya i already told.... A robot doing rajini styles like chewing gum catching done in sivaji.... kandippa paaka mudiyathu....

the best actor to be the robot is DHILLA from Kolangal serial.... I dunno how many of u ppl watch kolangal.... that guy really is a robot i think..... poor guy, he was killed in the serial....

selvakumar
9th January 2008, 03:27 PM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1250047#1250047
kutti
mela ulla postukkum
intha postukkum
konjam vithiyasam irukku :)

kutti_anand
9th January 2008, 03:35 PM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1250047#1250047
kutti
mela ulla postukkum
intha postukkum
konjam vithiyasam irukku :)

apdi enna difference kandupudicheenga sir? enaku onnum therila....

selvakumar
9th January 2008, 03:35 PM
The difference b/w DOUBT / WORRY and
SARCASM :)

kutti_anand
9th January 2008, 03:44 PM

ithula sarcasm onnum illa.... i think u r ajith fan.... neengale sollunga, if either ajith or rajni robot va iruntha epdi irukum? ennala yosichu kooda paaka mudila....

Ramakrishna
9th January 2008, 03:50 PM

ithula sarcasm onnum illa.... i think u r ajith fan.... neengale sollunga, if either ajith or rajni robot va iruntha epdi irukum? ennala yosichu kooda paaka mudila....

pinna yaaru Vijay pannanumaa ?:lol2:

dinesh2002
9th January 2008, 03:51 PM

Rajinike seriya irukum... :lol: avarode dance " Maaya Maaya - Baba" le parunge... ROBOT mathiri thaan adhunare :lol2: no offence Rajini fans.... hehe

selvakumar
9th January 2008, 03:52 PM
rajini robot va vantha eppadi irukkumnnu therla.
But matrix la hero super ah iruppar. Avar maari our aal endraal (as RAJASARANAM pointed out, ajith will fit in perfectly)
and robo play panna ellarum steel plateukku ulla ozhiyanumnnu avasiyam illa :) we have examples :)

selvakumar
9th January 2008, 03:54 PM
and kutti_anand, even rajini robo role la nadikkirathu kooda prachanai illa IMO.

Shankar must be stupid to offer that role to someone else.. Oru mudhalvan Arjun panna koodiya kaariyangala logic illaama ROBO RAJINI ya vachi panna mudiyum :)

kutti_anand
9th January 2008, 04:02 PM
rajini robot va vantha eppadi irukkumnnu therla.
But matrix la hero super ah iruppar. Avar maari our aal endraal (as RAJASARANAM pointed out, ajith will fit in perfectly)
and robo play panna ellarum steel plateukku ulla ozhiyanumnnu avasiyam illa :) we have examples :)

Not necessarily steel plates.... but as far as i know every robot's movements are monotonous....
apdi illa na, terminator maathiti oru robot va thaan irukanum.... paakalam.... my hope says that shankar and rajni yosikaama eranga maatanga. and producer onnum kenayan illa.....

but irunthaalum ullukulla etho oru annoying factor.... cant wait for the movie....

dinesh2002
9th January 2008, 04:10 PM
Nirav and Sabu sign up for Robot!
By Moviebuzz
Wednesday, 09 January , 2008, 15:22
Shankar is signing up the best technicians in business for his magnum opus Robot with the superstar Rajnikanth.

Two departments of film making- Art and Cinematography are very important especially when you are making a futuristic film like Robot. So Shankar has signed up his favourite art director Sabu Cyril, probably the finest set designer in India, and the new and happening cinematographer Nirav Shah for the film.

Sabu has a tough job as Robot can be shot only on studio sets as the story is taking place in futuristic Chennai of the year 3000, according to the original one line script of the director. Nirav too has a real difficult task ahead as he has decide in consultation with Shankar the all important "look" of the film.

Will they go for a "Star Wars" futuristic look for the film? It is early days, but Shankar and his new team is going to take many weeks before they firm up the all important futuristic look of the film. After everything synchronies with the script, then only the heroine and other star cast will be decided.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14586881

baba88
9th January 2008, 05:49 PM
so if the shooting starts in summer 2008 the movie will be released probably in summer 2010 or even later. As far I know director shankar and the movie (sci fi subject) I am sure it will get delayed. So we will have to wait 3 years for the release. I can't wait that long.

kutti_anand
9th January 2008, 06:16 PM
so if the shooting starts in summer 2008 the movie will be released probably in summer 2010 or even later. As far I know director shankar and the movie (sci fi subject) I am sure it will get delayed. So we will have to wait 3 years for the release. I can't wait that long.

ha ha u r rite!!!! probably this could also be the last movie of rajini....

dinesh2002
9th January 2008, 06:27 PM

thats wut they said for Baba, after that,we still saw him romancing with Nayan in CM and with Shreya in Sivaji already :P

kutti_anand
9th January 2008, 06:41 PM

thats wut they said for Baba, after that,we still saw him romancing with Nayan in CM and with Shreya in Sivaji already :P
Dude! he is 60 plus.... we already saw in sivaji how he suffered dancing and fighting.... may be he will continue acting films that suit his age.... but as a young hero, he is counting his days....

Yathu
9th January 2008, 07:15 PM
Ajith and Rajni? Don't like the sound of that...please someone else...not Ajith (sorry Ajith fans :S )

Ajith looks so tired all the time now, like hes just got out of bed...puffy eyes n stuff.... :?

selvakumar
9th January 2008, 07:18 PM
Ajith and Rajni? Don't like the sound of that...please someone else...not Ajith (sorry Ajith fans :S )

Ajith looks so tired all the time now, like hes just got out of bed...puffy eyes n stuff.... :?
:cry:

dinesh2002
9th January 2008, 07:18 PM

Dude! he is 60 plus.... we already saw in sivaji how he suffered dancing and fighting.... may be he will continue acting films that suit his age.... but as a young hero, he is counting his days....

thats the thing he should know!! :P

rayan36
10th January 2008, 06:09 PM
what've I missed, what've I missed gosh looks like a lot.....

Rajini for ROBO............ :cry: OMG

thineshan54321
27th January 2008, 08:19 PM
dinesh, kindly change the name of the thread to "Iyanthira" instead of "Robot" they should have named it "Iyanthiran" so it sounds male(ish), iyanthira sounds like inthira (female)

dinesh2002
27th January 2008, 08:28 PM
dinesh, kindly change the name of the thread to "Iyanthira" instead of "Robot" they should have named it "Iyanthiran" so it sounds male(ish), iyanthira sounds like inthira (female)

:lol: :lol: exactly.... at 1st glance i was shocked... thought they wanna name the movie INDIRA :lol:

Ramakrishna
27th January 2008, 09:01 PM
Iyanthira...... Etho dupping pada title maarikkeethu

thineshan54321
27th January 2008, 09:09 PM
Iyanthira...... Etho dupping pada title maarikkeethu
someone should talk to shankar about this. a title is very important, manangatti would have been a better name :lol: :lol:

Yathu
28th January 2008, 02:05 AM
According to Sujatha's original script, En Iniya Iyanthira and Meendum Jeeno (A sequel of En Iniya Iyanthira) there is only one heroine, Nila (name of the character). But for Robot, it is said that Sujatha accepted to create another female lead character. In original script, the character of a Robot Dog is almost getting the equal importance of the hero. It will also be modified by the writer. The discussion has already completed, now there are few alteration done by the writer as suitable to Rajini.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/exclusive/2008/rajinikanth-heroine-robot-100108.html

They're making alterations to the movie to make it suitable for Rjani? Nooooo! I hope they're not going to be drastic alterations! The only way this can make up for what Sivaji didn't have is if it has a decent script.

WE WANT STYLE AND SUBSTANCE MR. SHANKAR!

baba88
28th January 2008, 02:51 AM
I think Sivaji was a complete Rajini movie from the film title to the commercial elements (I heard the word "style" at least 50 times in the movie). But Robot will be a complete Shankar movie. So this will also affect the music. So I think this movie will satisfy the visitors who are looking for a good story, too.

thineshan54321
28th January 2008, 03:37 AM
According to Sujatha's original script, En Iniya Iyanthira and Meendum Jeeno (A sequel of En Iniya Iyanthira) there is only one heroine, Nila (name of the character). But for Robot, it is said that Sujatha accepted to create another female lead character. In original script, the character of a Robot Dog is almost getting the equal importance of the hero. It will also be modified by the writer. The discussion has already completed, now there are few alteration done by the writer as suitable to Rajini.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/exclusive/2008/rajinikanth-heroine-robot-100108.html

They're making alterations to the movie to make it suitable for Rjani? Nooooo! I hope they're not going to be drastic alterations! The only way this can make up for what Sivaji didn't have is if it has a decent script.

WE WANT STYLE AND SUBSTANCE MR. SHANKAR!

i really hope they ignore rajni when finalising story and script. expecting a COMPLETE shankar movie (class). there is rajni (mass) so there is no need to have commercial elements.

thineshan54321
28th January 2008, 05:43 AM
there is only one prob that might go wrong in robo ( i am not calling it iyanthira). ppl rnt mature enuff to understand sci-fi, they think its for kids who can easily be fooled. they dont understand that sci-fi is not meant to be real, they think because its fake, its not good. whenever my parents watch a sci fi like those hindi flicks, they dismiss it saying its for kids. what do u guys think??

baba88
28th January 2008, 05:24 PM
I don't think that Robo will be an animated movie or something like that. It's just a futuristic story like I-Robot etc.

thineshan54321
29th January 2008, 01:40 AM
I don't think that Robo will be an animated movie or something like that. It's just a futuristic story like I-Robot etc.

i know, thats my point. ppl are not mature enough to understand sci-fis. thats what worries me. as far as music goes, even ARR said he has never composed for sci fi, so we can expect something amazing, kinowing ARR and the amount of time he will be given.

A.ANAND
29th January 2008, 12:50 PM
'iyanthira' title dub panna hollywood movie mathiri irukku. genleman,anniyan,muthalvan,indian mathiri shanker
vera title mattanum.

thineshan54321
29th January 2008, 08:34 PM
'iyanthira' title dub panna hollywood movie mathiri irukku. genleman,anniyan,muthalvan,indian mathiri shanker
vera title mattanum.

sooooooooo naatupuram. maybe they should invent a new translation for robot!

kutti_anand
30th January 2008, 02:55 PM
is the title iyanthira confirmed? soora mokkaya iruku title.... doesnt have shankar or rajni gethu in it.... ivlo selavu senju edukaran, title english laye vecha enna koranja poiruvaanga?

Ramakrishna
30th January 2008, 03:21 PM
ivlo selavu senju edukaran, title english laye vecha enna koranja poiruvaanga?
avlo selavu seirathunalathaanyaa title tamil-la vekkanumngraanunga

dinesh2002
30th January 2008, 04:01 PM
is the title iyanthira confirmed? soora mokkaya iruku title.... doesnt have shankar or rajni gethu in it.... ivlo selavu senju edukaran, title english laye vecha enna koranja poiruvaanga?

yea.... i think Robo/Robot would be suitable enough.... stylish & classy.... well, guess the producer wants to save some money atleast in the Tittle ... :lol: Shankar director'ra.... innum aware'ra irupange.... avarathan 'BUDGET' Padmanathan aache...!! :lol:

A.ANAND
31st January 2008, 09:56 AM
'ரோபோ' பெயர் மாற்றம்
By JBR
'ரோபோ' ஆங்கிலப் பெயர் என்பதால் அதனை தமிழில் மாற்றி வைத்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

Hotnews!

படமாகிறார் கலாம்
நடிகையின் பெயர் குழப்பம்
அமீர்கானை அசத்திய வடிவேலு
'ஹள்ளி ஹக்கி ஹாடு'
இங்கிலாந்தில் 'பீமா' முன்னிலை!
'ரோபோ' பெயர் மாற்றம்
பிப்.1 சத்யராஜ், வடிவேலு மோதல்
அன்புமணி கோரிக்கை ஷாருக் நிராகரிப்பு
சிம்ரனின் 12 கதைகள்
நடிகர் கார் மீது கல்வீச்சு!
வசந்தபாலனின் 'அங்காடித்தெரு'
'காளை' காட்சிகள் மாற்றம்
ரஜினி பற்றி ஐஸ்வர்யாராய்
more...

தூயதமிழில் பெயர் வைத்தால் வரிவிலக்கு என முதல்வர் அறிவித்ததிலிருந்து யாரும் ஆங்கிலப்பெயர் வைப்பதில்லை. முதல்வரின் வரிச்சலுகையால் திரையரங்கு உரிமையாளர்களே நேரடியாக பயன்பெறுகிறார்கள். தவிர்க்க முடியாமல் ஆங்கிலப்பெயரை தேர்வு செய்தாலும், முதலீடு இல்லாமல் கிடைக்கும் வரி்ச்சலுகை லாபத்துக்காக இவர்கள் ஆங்கிலத்தை அனுமதிப்பதில்லை.

இந்தப் பிரச்சனை 'ரோபோ' வுக்கும் உள்ளது. பட அறிவிப்பு வெளியானபோதே 'ரோபோ' வுக்கு இணையான தமிழ்ச்சொல்லை கண்டுபிடிக்கும் வேலை சுஜாதா தலைமையில் தொடங்கிவிட்டது.

ரோபோ' வுக்கு தமிழில் இருக்கும் ஒரே நல்ல பெயர் இயந்திர மனிதன். இதில் அவ்வளவு கவர்ச்சி இல்லாததால் 'இயந்திரா' என சுருக்கியிருக்கிறார்கள். வசீகரா மாதிரி இயந்திரா! ரஜினியின் பேரன் - அதாவது ஐஸ்வர்யா, தனுஷ் தம்பதியின் மகனின் பெயர் யாத்ரா. இயந்திராவுக்கும் பேரன் பெயருக்கும் உச்சரிப்பில் ஒற்றுமையிருப்பதால் சூப்பர்ஸ்டார் குஷியாகி விட்டார், படத்துக்கு 'இயந்திரா' தான் இறுதியான பெயர் என்கிறார்கள்.

எனினும் ரஜினி விஷயம், கடைசி நேர மாறுதலுக்கு நிறைய இடமுண்டு என்கிறார்கள்!

kutti_anand
31st January 2008, 02:57 PM
ரஜினியின் பேரன் - அதாவது ஐஸ்வர்யா, தனுஷ் தம்பதியின் மகனின் பெயர் யாத்ரா. இயந்திராவுக்கும் பேரன் பெயருக்கும் உச்சரிப்பில் ஒற்றுமையிருப்பதால் சூப்பர்ஸ்டார் குஷியாகி விட்டார், படத்துக்கு 'இயந்திரா' தான் இறுதியான பெயர் என்கிறார்கள்.

Enna kodumai rajni sir idhu? idhukellama kushi aavanga? sssabbaaa.... Mudiala!!!!

littlemaster1982
31st January 2008, 03:08 PM
Anand,

Idhellaam avangale ezhudharadhudhaan. Rajini kushi aanadha nerla paattha maadhiri pesuvaanga. Ithai ellam neenga serious-a edutthukkaringale :)

kutti_anand
31st January 2008, 03:55 PM
Anand,

Idhellaam avangale ezhudharadhudhaan. Rajini kushi aanadha nerla paattha maadhiri pesuvaanga. Ithai ellam neenga serious-a edutthukkaringale :)

serious ellam onnum illa.... but kodi kankkula invest panraanungo.... athuku oru nalla per vekkanum nu yosikaama, kolanthai peru maathiri iruku nu mokkaya iyandhiran nu vekkalama? haiyo haiyo....

Sorry to post off topic here.... is Sachin playing tomo's T20 match?

littlemaster1982
31st January 2008, 04:01 PM
Theriyala, sports section-kku vaanga: http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=11049

thineshan54321
31st January 2008, 07:23 PM
if iyanthira is the final name, i will be utterly dissapointed!

A.ANAND
1st February 2008, 05:52 AM
'GADORGAJA' INTHA TITLE EPPADI IRUKKU! :lol:

prasana84
1st February 2008, 07:31 AM
I was happy when shankar said he os joing with great powers like rajini and rahman. But robot name was nice, iyandira english dubbing pada title mathiri iruku.

thineshan54321
1st February 2008, 10:28 AM
I was happy when shankar said he os joing with great powers like rajini and rahman. But robot name was nice, iyandira english dubbing pada title mathiri iruku.

maybe it doesnt even have to be robot, why not a different tamil name altogether, something like anniyan, name that we have never heard before. iyanthira makes me sick. can u imagine asking something if they have seen "iyanthira". on the other hand remember sivaji, it was so stylish to even say it altho it was an old actors name. karumam, iyanthiraelaam oru paera???? athuvum, shankar rajni arr combokku

prasana84
1st February 2008, 08:43 PM

maybe it doesnt even have to be robot, why not a different tamil name altogether, something like anniyan, name that we have never heard before. iyanthira makes me sick. can u imagine asking something if they have seen "iyanthira". on the other hand remember sivaji, it was so stylish to even say it altho it was an old actors name. karumam, iyanthiraelaam oru paera???? athuvum, shankar rajni arr combokku
Ungalukum enakum purinju ena use shankar, rajiniku puriyanumla maybe padathoda kathaiku yetha titlela irukum pola.

rayan36
1st February 2008, 09:07 PM
IT's all because of the tax relief, naming it ROBO won't do good to the producers that is

thineshan54321
1st February 2008, 11:09 PM
IT's all because of the tax relief, naming it ROBO won't do good to the producers that is

but they can choose a diff tamil name right? not a translation of robo, somethign different.

rayan36
2nd February 2008, 06:18 AM
Yeah, a tamil name which is catchy like Muthalvan, or maybe the hero's name with the english title, like SIVAJI-THE BOSS; 'hero's name' - THE ROBO :lol:

A.ANAND
2nd February 2008, 09:26 AM
iyanthra 'the robo' :D

thineshan54321
3rd February 2008, 05:20 AM
:cry2: iyanthira venaa sir. doesnt sound like a rajni/shankar movie. no style at all. its a sci fi film and they wanna give it a name from 2nd century?? :lol: :cry:

Nerd
3rd February 2008, 08:37 AM
Thinesh probably you won't know how we, hardcore Rajini fans were disappointed with the title, padayappA. Who can pull of a mega-blockbuster with such a lousy title?? But after watching the output on screen (both thalaivar's and ARR's) we were more than satisfied :yes:

thineshan54321
3rd February 2008, 09:27 AM
Thinesh probably you won't know how we, hardcore Rajini fans were disappointed with the title, padayappA. Who can pull of a mega-blockbuster with such a lousy title?? But after watching the output on screen (both thalaivar's and ARR's) we were more than satisfied :yes:

thats tru and also chandramukhi. we will jsut have to wait and see. i am sure the book would be extremely good altho the cover is crap.

Yathu
5th February 2008, 01:19 AM
[tscii:64582a24c9]Title of ‘Robot’ in Tamil
IndiaGlitz [Monday, February 04, 2008]

Everyone knows that the title of Rajinikanth – Aishwarya Rai starrer ‘Robot’ would probably be changed in due course keeping an eye on tax concession given by Tamil Nadu government for Tamil titles.

Though ‘Robot’ is director Shankar’s favorite title, he is expected to change the title for practical reasons and for better appeal with local flavor.

It is said that veteran writer Sujatha, the dialogue writer of the mega project, has suggested a title. It is believed that he has suggested ‘Iyandiran’ or ‘Iyandira’. The title in Tamil is closer to the meaning conveyed by ‘Robot’.

It is worth recalling that Sujatha has written a novel revolving around an all powerful machine. The title was ‘En Iniya Iyandira’ (my beloved machine).

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/36314.html

Iyandiran is definately better than Iyandira....lets hope they choose that!
[/tscii:64582a24c9]

thineshan54321
5th February 2008, 03:28 AM
[tscii:c5bcf8c110]Title of ‘Robot’ in Tamil
IndiaGlitz [Monday, February 04, 2008]

Everyone knows that the title of Rajinikanth – Aishwarya Rai starrer ‘Robot’ would probably be changed in due course keeping an eye on tax concession given by Tamil Nadu government for Tamil titles.

Though ‘Robot’ is director Shankar’s favorite title, he is expected to change the title for practical reasons and for better appeal with local flavor.

It is said that veteran writer Sujatha, the dialogue writer of the mega project, has suggested a title. It is believed that he has suggested ‘Iyandiran’ or ‘Iyandira’. The title in Tamil is closer to the meaning conveyed by ‘Robot’.

It is worth recalling that Sujatha has written a novel revolving around an all powerful machine. The title was ‘En Iniya Iyandira’ (my beloved machine).

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/36314.html

Iyandiran is definately better than Iyandira....lets hope they choose that!
[/tscii:c5bcf8c110]

yep, 100%, it makes the title so much better, the letter n at the end. hope they stick with it.

kutti_anand
7th February 2008, 05:50 PM
Ghajini padathoda per enna sammandhamava iruku? andha maathiri oru title vekkalam la. iyanthiran is better than iyanthira. but rendume mokkai thaan.... :(

Similarly, Gentleman, Ji, etc.... innum evlavo films iruku.... ethuku apdi oru per vechaanga nu director ku kooda theriyathu....

baba88
12th February 2008, 08:43 PM
aishwarya rai is out of the project. you can change the title

Yathu
13th February 2008, 12:30 AM

WHAT? WHERE? HOW?

Baba please back up your claims! lol You can't just drop a bomb like this and not tell us your sources!

Please let this not be true! This project needs Aishu! :lol:

Mahen
13th February 2008, 06:01 AM

WHAT? WHERE? HOW?

Baba please back up your claims! lol You can't just drop a bomb like this and not tell us your sources!

Please let this not be true! This project needs Aishu! :lol:

Check galatta.com

kutti_anand
13th February 2008, 12:23 PM
yes i also read in tkada.com....... aish out of project since she may be pregnant..... superstar kooda nadikka commit aanavanga ellam pregnant aidaraanga....

Yathu
13th February 2008, 03:42 PM
yes i also read in tkada.com....... aish out of project since she may be pregnant..... superstar kooda nadikka commit aanavanga ellam pregnant aidaraanga....

:lol: Vera yaar ellam pregnant aananga?

kutti_anand
13th February 2008, 04:56 PM

enna athukulla marandhupocha? Simran thaan during chandramukhi.......

Yathu, ur avatar is good. ARR is simply handsome.......

Yathu
14th February 2008, 03:40 AM

enna athukulla marandhupocha? Simran thaan during chandramukhi.......

Yathu, ur avatar is good. ARR is simply handsome.......

Tanx!

Ow yeh Simran got pregnant before Chandramukhi...4got about that!

kutti_anand
15th February 2008, 10:39 AM
Now it seems arjun is the villain in robot.... oru rajni padam maathiriye illa.....

thineshan54321
15th February 2008, 11:17 AM
Now it seems arjun is the villain in robot.... oru rajni padam maathiriye illa.....

its best to wait till they start filming. then we can be sure of the cast and crew. until then lets enjoy JA and LOTR.

A.ANAND
16th February 2008, 08:34 AM
[tscii:5f90a83c33]Robot shoot starts!

By Moviebuzz
Friday, 15 February , 2008, 17:09
Last Updated: Friday, 15 February , 2008, 17:16

Today Friday, Feb 15 a shoot of Rajinikanth- Shankar big budget magnum opus Robot started in Chennai’s AVM A/C Floor with no fanfare or any publicity. It was the first photo shoot for the film by famous Chennai fashion and portfolio photographer G.Venket Ram exclusively focused on superstar Rajinikanth. Remember Rajini did his first ever photo-shoot with Venkat for Sivaji.
The Robot shoot was a hush –hush affair, as Rajinikanth arrived on dot of time in his Chevorlet Tavera, Shankar drove down in his new black BMW car with the trademark registration number 8 and producer Karunamoorthy of Ayngaran International came in his Honda-CRV.

Cameraman Venket Ram had set up his camera and other equipments early in the morning itself. Nearly a dozen wigs were flown in from US by hair dresser Bhanu to be tried out on the superstar who shot in various blazers. The look of Robot is one of the most important aspects of the film.

Shankar and his young team have also roped in an international consultant to give a new look to Rajinikanth as Robot. The final look will emerge after matching the photo shoot pictures with a computer generated look, which will take about a month.

Now that Aishwarya Rai has denied the rumours of her exit from the film as rubbish, the rest of the casting of the film is going on. Three top characters from Tamil have confirmed that they are willing to shoot for the film as and when Shankar wants.

Meanwhile Nirav Shah has decided to quit the project, due to personal reasons. So now, noted cameraman Thiru has been roped into the project.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

[/tscii:5f90a83c33]

Dragun
16th February 2008, 01:35 PM
And which mode of transportation did Venkat Ram take? Bus? Auto-rickshaw? Train?

Ramakrishna
16th February 2008, 01:36 PM
And which mode of transportation did Venkat Ram take? Bus? Auto-rickshaw? Train?

:lol:

A.ANAND
19th February 2008, 06:35 AM
[tscii:2e90971f68]Arjun is Robot villain?

By Moviebuzz
Monday, 18 February , 2008, 18:39

Is Arjun playing the villain in Shankar directed Robot? Kollywood grapevine is abuzz with stories that Arjun has signed up to play the deadly bad guy opposite superstar Rajinikanth in the film produced by Ayngaran International.
Shankar and Arjun go back a long way, to their Gentleman days. Shankar made his debut as a director with the film which established Arjun as an action hero. Later when Rajinikanth refused to do Muthalvan it was Arjun who bailed him out. The film also gave the actor a lot of critical acclaim and box-office success.

Now when Shankar has offered him the role of the arch-villain in Robot who is likely to be the second most powerful role in the film, he should grab it. Arjun better known as ‘Action King’ after 28 years is still playing the energetic super hero in film after film. He still has a terrific draw in B and C centers, a market in Andhra and is ideally suited for Robot villain role.

Arjun should also know that he will get terrific publicity and reach if he is paired as Rajni’s bitter foe in the film. Rajni is one actor who knows the importance of a villain in commercial cinema. If Arjun gets the meaty bad guy role it will only uplift his heroism in Robot!

Arjun should also know that Jack Nicholson a top actor played the super villain, the deadly Joker in Batman, which made him even more popular. Closer home Akshay Kumar was playing hero he became the bad guy in Ajnabee and got beaten up by Bobby Deol the hero. Where is Akshay today? He has become the hero with more hits than the Khans!

[/tscii:2e90971f68]

thineshan54321
19th February 2008, 06:44 AM
[tscii:b70c4538ac]Arjun is Robot villain?

By Moviebuzz
Monday, 18 February , 2008, 18:39

Is Arjun playing the villain in Shankar directed Robot? Kollywood grapevine is abuzz with stories that Arjun has signed up to play the deadly bad guy opposite superstar Rajinikanth in the film produced by Ayngaran International.
Shankar and Arjun go back a long way, to their Gentleman days. Shankar made his debut as a director with the film which established Arjun as an action hero. Later when Rajinikanth refused to do Muthalvan it was Arjun who bailed him out. The film also gave the actor a lot of critical acclaim and box-office success.

Now when Shankar has offered him the role of the arch-villain in Robot who is likely to be the second most powerful role in the film, he should grab it. Arjun better known as ‘Action King’ after 28 years is still playing the energetic super hero in film after film. He still has a terrific draw in B and C centers, a market in Andhra and is ideally suited for Robot villain role.

Arjun should also know that he will get terrific publicity and reach if he is paired as Rajni’s bitter foe in the film. Rajni is one actor who knows the importance of a villain in commercial cinema. If Arjun gets the meaty bad guy role it will only uplift his heroism in Robot!

Arjun should also know that Jack Nicholson a top actor played the super villain, the deadly Joker in Batman, which made him even more popular. Closer home Akshay Kumar was playing hero he became the bad guy in Ajnabee and got beaten up by Bobby Deol the hero. Where is Akshay today? He has become the hero with more hits than the Khans!

[/tscii:b70c4538ac]

i am pretty sure arjun is co-star not villain.

kutti_anand
22nd February 2008, 06:00 PM
seems, its now confirmed that arjun plays a meaty role in ROBOT.... Surely its not gonna be a Rajni movie.... will die hard rajni fans love it?

Yathu
22nd February 2008, 08:53 PM
seems, its now confirmed that arjun plays a meaty role in ROBOT.... Surely its not gonna be a Rajni movie.... will die hard rajni fans love it?

Personally I'm happy its not going to be a out and out Rajni movie and im a Rajni fan too, not a die hard one but a Rajni fan nonetheless. The public/ Rajni needs a film with a story! We saw style in Sivaji, we want style and substance in Robot! Plus, DIE HARD Rajni fans are a minority, compared to the public in general.

kutti_anand
25th February 2008, 05:22 PM
Personally I'm happy its not going to be a out and out Rajni movie and im a Rajni fan too, not a die hard one but a Rajni fan nonetheless. The public/ Rajni needs a film with a story! We saw style in Sivaji, we want style and substance in Robot! Plus, DIE HARD Rajni fans are a minority, compared to the public in general.

Seems Kuselan will be a story based film, followed by Robot, which also will be story based. i think shankar will not compromise with the script for the sake of rajni, since this is his dream project.... so two movies without usual rajni phenomenon.... :roll:

Producer thaan paavam.... :shock:

Yathu
28th February 2008, 04:57 AM
Eminent Tamil Writer Sujatha Passes away

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

Eminent Tamil Writer Sujatha passed away on Feb 27th at the Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. He is said to have suffered a heart attack.

He was 72. He is survived by his wife and two sons.

Sujatha, was born in Triplicane, Chennai on 3rd May 1935. After a Bachelors Degree in Physics at St Joseph's College, Tiruchirapalli, he completed his engineering in electronics at the Madras Institute of Technology.

It is worth knowing that Sujatha, who's real name is Rangarajan was a classmate of President Abdul Kalam at St Joseph's College. After 14 year stint with Central Government at Delhi, he joined Bharat Electronics at Bangalore.

Sujatha's forte was science fiction writing. He had also written many film scripts and was a regular dialogue writer for directors Shankar and Mani Ratnam.

Shankar's Robot was the next major project on which Sujatha was actively involved.

He is the writer of over 100 novels, close to 200 short stories and many stage plays.

Sujatha's death would be great loss for Tamil literature and Cinema.

Team Behindwoods' deepest condolence to the writer's family.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/feb-08-04/sujatha-27-02-08.html

:( R.I.P.

thineshan54321
28th February 2008, 09:24 AM
Eminent Tamil Writer Sujatha Passes away

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

Eminent Tamil Writer Sujatha passed away on Feb 27th at the Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. He is said to have suffered a heart attack.

He was 72. He is survived by his wife and two sons.

Sujatha, was born in Triplicane, Chennai on 3rd May 1935. After a Bachelors Degree in Physics at St Joseph's College, Tiruchirapalli, he completed his engineering in electronics at the Madras Institute of Technology.

It is worth knowing that Sujatha, who's real name is Rangarajan was a classmate of President Abdul Kalam at St Joseph's College. After 14 year stint with Central Government at Delhi, he joined Bharat Electronics at Bangalore.

Sujatha's forte was science fiction writing. He had also written many film scripts and was a regular dialogue writer for directors Shankar and Mani Ratnam.

Shankar's Robot was the next major project on which Sujatha was actively involved.

He is the writer of over 100 novels, close to 200 short stories and many stage plays.

Sujatha's death would be great loss for Tamil literature and Cinema.

Team Behindwoods' deepest condolence to the writer's family.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/feb-08-04/sujatha-27-02-08.html

:( R.I.P.

oh no! RIP... this is truly shocking and sad! :(

K
28th February 2008, 12:48 PM
எல்லா தொடக்கங்களுக்கும் ஓர் முடிவு உண்டு, எல்லா முடிவுகளுக்குள்ளும் ஓர் தொடக்கம் உண்டு, இந்த முடிவிற்கு ஏது தொடக்கம், இயற்கையில் இயற்கையின் இயக்கம். இயற்கையில் கலந்த இயல்பிற்க்கு சக வாசி.

kutti_anand
10th April 2008, 09:47 PM
[tscii:19ec9e38b1]Seems that the Bachchan Bahu is not having a good time, with the professional life. If the latest news has to be believed then it has been found that the most glamorous actress of the Bollywood Industry, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is out of the Shankar’s dream project, Robot, sharing the screen space with the SuperStar of the Kollywood Industry, Rajini Kanth. Adding to this it has also been found Ash is also out of the Nal Palin’s movie which is based upon the life of Gautham Buddha.

So, if this news has to be believed, then this would also put behind the actress, back in the list of the highest paid actress in India. She was agreed to receive an amount of Rs. 4 crores, for the mega project, Robot. Another thing is that, if Ash is been opted of the Robot, then the next in the race would be Deepika Padukone, Shankar had put in Deepika in the second after Ash, and was very much eager to cast her in the movie, Robot.

Not only this, Ash is also out of the movie of Nal Palin’s which deals with the life of Gautham Buddha. She would be playing the lead role in the movie, as the wife of Buddha, as Yashodra.

Source:
http://tkada.com/ash-out-of-robot-2/

Indha pombalaingale ippadithaan.... ponga pa....
[/b][/tscii:19ec9e38b1]

dinesh2002
11th April 2008, 05:20 PM
[tscii:958174fcd9]Aish speaks on ‘Robot’ & Rajini
IndiaGlitz [Friday, April 11, 2008]

Aishwarya Rai, who keeps details about her film close to her heart, has opened out on her Tamil venture ‘Robot’ opposite Rajinikanth.

When asked about ‘Robot’, Aishwarya said, 'I want to work with Rajinikanth. He is phenomenal. Everyone speaks of this experience. I'll actually go through the experience. It's very important for me to come away with something from my films since I give so much.'

The film is directed by Shankar, who gave Aishwarya her first break in ‘Jeans’.

'It's a total Rajini-Shankar styled entertainer. There's no logic as to why I agreed to do it beyond the urge to work with Rajinikanth. Shankar and Rajini have approached me for so many films, it's embarrassing.'

'Ever since we did ‘Jeans’ together Shankar has approached me for all his films except ‘Boys’.

'Rajinikanth, being the senior that he is, has shown no egoistic traits in approaching me for his last four-five films. And my refusal to do his films was never misconstrued by him. I admire him for that. It speaks volumes for his seniority and his caliber as a human being to never take offence to my no', she said.

Aishwarya Rai said, 'technically the movie it will take cinema to another level. I can only say I'll come away enriched.'

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/37841.html[/tscii:958174fcd9]

july
20th April 2008, 08:45 PM
Who replace Sujatha here ???

thineshan54321
20th April 2008, 08:52 PM

not sure yet. i think sujatha finished the script a while ago.

Dragun
20th April 2008, 11:38 PM
Even if he completed the script, scripts change to some degree during production. That's the nature of making a film.

thineshan54321
21st April 2008, 12:03 AM
Even if he completed the script, scripts change to some degree during production. That's the nature of making a film.

tru, but i am sure even shankar will be able to make those changes if sujatha did complete it. but i really want a fresh script especially since this is a sci-fi. if this movie clicks, it will be a huge accomplishment in TFI.

Nerd
21st April 2008, 11:29 PM

Balakumaran is penning the dilogues with Shankar himself taking care of the screenplay...

thineshan54321
22nd April 2008, 07:03 AM

Balakumaran is penning the dilogues with Shankar himself taking care of the screenplay...

any credibility for balakumaran? shankar screenplay? noooo. he will definitely have his old movie influence in it.

littlemaster1982
22nd April 2008, 08:30 AM
Balakumaran wrote the dialogues for Gentleman, Kaadhalan & Jeans. Other than Shankar's films his notable film is Nayagan.

Not sure how would he do justice to a sci-fi movie :roll:

littlemaster1982
22nd April 2008, 08:33 AM

any credibility for balakumaran? shankar screenplay? noooo. he will definitely have his old movie influence in it.

Sujatha had never written a full fledged screenplay. He had just helped a little in final draft of the screenplay.

equanimus
22nd April 2008, 07:34 PM

Uh, I don't think Sujatha would have handled the screenwriting department even if he had lived long enough to complete his work in this film.

A.ANAND
14th June 2008, 02:13 PM
[tscii:0b644f254b]Shankar goes on a global location hunt!

By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 14 June , 2008, 11:37

Kollywood’s entertainment king, director Shankar has gone on a three weeks world tour to finalize locations for his Rajinikanth extravaganza Robot.

Accompanying Shankar on the world tour is his new cameraman Ratnavel. They will identify the locations and the climate of the place. As of now they will be going to Vienna in Austria, and from there to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.

The final leg of their exotic location hunt would take them to Hanoi in Vietnam.

They first flew to Vienna in Austria looking for lush new locations for a song shoot. Take any Shankar film; he will start the shoot with a song on his hero and heroine.

In Anniyan he shot O Sukumari… song in Amsterdam while for Sivaji, he first picturised Vaaji, Vaaji… song, before starting the talkie portion.

The buzz is that he will start Robot with the shoot of two songs on the lead pair Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai in foreign locations sometime in August.

[/tscii:0b644f254b]

thineshan54321
18th June 2008, 06:42 AM
http://tamilomovie.com/content/view/311/44/

if this happens ill kill myself! i am sure with a project ranging for 2 or more years, a wait till july is not a long time at all just one month. please shankar! please....

anniyan was enough!!!

A.ANAND
18th June 2008, 07:27 AM
Is Music Director A.R. Rahman out of Robot?

User Rating: / 1
PoorBest
Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Well, A R Rahman not joining hands with Director Shankar turned out to be a great failure for Anniyan. For a bit of shock, buzzes are that Rahman wouldn't able to work with Shankar for Robot. As known earlier, it is for the second time; Director Shankar and superstar Rajnikanth are joining hands. Well, Rahman's music contributed a lot for the film's success.

At present, Rahman has become busy with many international projects and seems to be more hectic. When Director Shankar approached him, A R Rahman has said that he will be quite busy for next 5 months and can start composing music only after July.

So Shankar is more puzzled now about this part. Will he replace Rahman with someone else or wait for him till July, is all that we have to wait and see.

A.ANAND
18th June 2008, 07:38 AM

if this happens ill kill myself! i am sure with a project ranging for 2 or more years, a wait till july is not a long time at all just one month. please shankar! please....

anniyan was enough!!!
cool thinesan :lol: i think it's old news!feb 20,2008 :poke:

thineshan54321
18th June 2008, 02:42 PM

anniyan was enough!!!
cool thinesan :lol: i think it's old news!feb 20,2008 :poke:

mediava enna seiyalaam? :lol: it kinda felt weird to me when i read july, it was surprising that shankar would even approach another MD just for amonth. by the time they finish signing up another MD legally etc, a month would be uP!

Ramakrishna
18th June 2008, 03:10 PM
A. R. Rahman begins composing for 'Robot'
A. R. Rahman has begun composing songs for the Rajini starrer 'Robot'.

Sources close to the music composer say that work has already begun in earnest as director Shankar is keen to start filming this August.

The director is on a location hunting spree while Rahman is busy composing the tunes. With Rajinikanth having completed the shooting for 'Kuselan', it looks certain that 'Robot' will begin this August.

'Robot', produced by Ayngaran International, will have Aishwarya Rai playing the heroine. The mega-budget movie will be shot in various locations across the globe.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/39404.html

A.ANAND
18th June 2008, 03:41 PM
nalla peethiya keluppuranunnga'yya :oops: konja nerathila b.p egiri pochuda sami :lol: now :cool2: shabba!

baba88
18th June 2008, 08:21 PM
by the way will Iyanthira be the title of the movie ?

thineshan54321
19th June 2008, 02:30 AM
nalla peethiya keluppuranunnga'yya :oops: konja nerathila b.p egiri pochuda sami :lol: now :cool2: shabba!

hahaha athu sari, neenga solurathu bpya ilathy peethiya? hahaha bp (blood pressure) peethi (diarhhea). right? i just wanted to know if it was intentional.

Ramakrishna
21st June 2008, 02:11 PM
Actor Manoj - Assistant director for Robo

WORKING WITH SHANKAR FOR ROBOT

I want to become a Director, and in fact have joined Mr. Shankar for working in ROBOT. We did get to hear the rough ones, that Rahman Sir has given for ROBOT, and he has done an amazing job. I think he is going to rock in this film. He is going to amazingly rock in this film.

We havent started shooting for Robot still. Its still in the discussion process. Very down to earth person, and very concentrated person. He knows what he wants to do, and where to move his coins for getting his work done.

kokarako
10th July 2008, 04:22 PM
'ரோபோ'-வில் விக்ரம்
இன்று வந்த செய்தி. இது உண்மையா என்று தெரியவில்லை. அது வரை ரசிகர்கள் அமைதியாக இருக்குமாறு அன்புடன் கேட்டுக் கொள்ளப்படுகிறார்கள்...

இயக்குனர் ஷங்கரின் கனவுத் தயாரிப்பான `ரோபோ' படத்தில் ரஜினி நடிப்பது இன்னமும் உறுதி செய்யப்படவில்லையாம்.

இந்தப் படத்தில் முதலில் கமல் நடிப்பதாக இருந்தது. ஆனால், பின்னர் ரஜினி நடிப்பார் என்று தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டு, தென் ஆப்பிரிக்கா, வியட்நாம் உள்ளிட்ட இடங்களில் லொகேஷன் பார்க்க ஒளிப்பதிவாளரும், இயக்குனர் ஷங்கரும் போயிருப்பதாக தகவல்கள் வெளியாயின.

ஆனால் தற்போது `ரோபோ'-வில் நடிப்பதற்காக விக்ரமுடன் பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்தப்படுகிறதாம்.

என்றாலும் ரஜினி சொல்லும் பதிலைப் பொறுத்தே விக்ரம் நடிப்பாரா இல்லையா என்பது தெரிய வரும்.

ரஜினி தற்போது `குசேலன்' படத்தின் இறுதிக்கட்ட வேலைகளில் உள்ளதால், குசேலன் ரிலீஸ் ஆன பிறகே முடிவை வெளியிடுவார் என்று தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன.
பார்க்கலாம். விரைவில் அதுபற்றி தெரிந்து விடும்.
( Source : http://in.tamil.yahoo.com/, http://tamil.in.msn.com/ )

ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் யாரும் கலங்க வேண்டாம். சுல்தான் தி வாரியரில் நிச்சயம் ரஜினி தான் :-)

dinesh2002
10th July 2008, 05:45 PM
'ரோபோ'-வில் விக்ரம்
இன்று வந்த செய்தி. இது உண்மையா என்று தெரியவில்லை. அது வரை ரசிகர்கள் அமைதியாக இருக்குமாறு அன்புடன் கேட்டுக் கொள்ளப்படுகிறார்கள்...

இயக்குனர் ஷங்கரின் கனவுத் தயாரிப்பான `ரோபோ' படத்தில் ரஜினி நடிப்பது இன்னமும் உறுதி செய்யப்படவில்லையாம்.

இந்தப் படத்தில் முதலில் கமல் நடிப்பதாக இருந்தது. ஆனால், பின்னர் ரஜினி நடிப்பார் என்று தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டு, தென் ஆப்பிரிக்கா, வியட்நாம் உள்ளிட்ட இடங்களில் லொகேஷன் பார்க்க ஒளிப்பதிவாளரும், இயக்குனர் ஷங்கரும் போயிருப்பதாக தகவல்கள் வெளியாயின.

ஆனால் தற்போது `ரோபோ'-வில் நடிப்பதற்காக விக்ரமுடன் பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்தப்படுகிறதாம்.

என்றாலும் ரஜினி சொல்லும் பதிலைப் பொறுத்தே விக்ரம் நடிப்பாரா இல்லையா என்பது தெரிய வரும்.

ரஜினி தற்போது `குசேலன்' படத்தின் இறுதிக்கட்ட வேலைகளில் உள்ளதால், குசேலன் ரிலீஸ் ஆன பிறகே முடிவை வெளியிடுவார் என்று தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன.
பார்க்கலாம். விரைவில் அதுபற்றி தெரிந்து விடும்.
( Source : http://in.tamil.yahoo.com/, http://tamil.in.msn.com/ )

ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் யாரும் கலங்க வேண்டாம். சுல்தான் தி வாரியரில் நிச்சயம் ரஜினி தான் :-)

translation please ? :D

Thalafanz
10th July 2008, 06:14 PM

Vikram In Robo

Flash news but the truth is not known. All Rajni fans are requested to remain silent.
Rajni is not confirmed yet in Shankar's dream project Robo.

At first, Kamal was supposed to do it. Later, it was announced that Robo will have Rajni.

It seems the cinematographer and director have finalised some locations like Africa and Vietnam.

But now, Vikram has been approached to do the lead role.
Its all now depends on Rajni's nod which will decide whether Vikram will be the hero of the film or not.

Currently, Rajni is in the post-production work of Kuselan. It is expected that Rajni will do the confirmation after Kuselan release.

dinesh2002
10th July 2008, 07:28 PM

Vikram In Robo

Flash news but the truth is not known. All Rajni fans are requested to remain silent.
Rajni is not confirmed yet in Shankar's dream project Robo.

At first, Kamal was supposed to do it. Later, it was announced that Robo will have Rajni.

It seems the cinematographer and director have finalised some locations like Africa and Vietnam.

But now, Vikram has been approached to do the lead role.
Its all now depends on Rajni's nod which will decide whether Vikram will be the hero of the film or not.

Currently, Rajni is in the post-production work of Kuselan. It is expected that Rajni will do the confirmation after Kuselan release.

Thanks thala!!!! ;) u rock!! ... i mean Thalafanz... :D ...

WOW.... awesome news... please let this be true !!!! :D i dun want Rajini 'factor' to be in Shankar's film....

Shankar & Rajini, Not a good combo..... and what more... its Shankar's dream project!!! dun want him to adjust his script for Rajini's image.... if u know what i mean.....:)

i know i was excited about Shankar - A.R.Rahman - Rajini combo earlier, but then.... Sivaji was a Rajini's film.... and Shankar had his hands 'tied' for that film, when u really observe the film....

so its best to let Shankar make a film in his style, and not to direct a movie in an actor's style... :)

rayan36
10th July 2008, 09:19 PM
I was really hoping THALA would be in it :cry:

Thalafanz
11th July 2008, 06:02 AM

Actually, there was once news came out that Shankar approached Thala.
Later, the idea was dropped... Wait, Thala didn't reject it :P .
Just kaividappattathu. :roll:
Entha alavukku unmai endru therlyavillai. :)

Thalafanz
11th July 2008, 06:08 AM
WOW.... awesome news... please let this be true !!!! :D i dun want Rajini 'factor' to be in Shankar's film....

Shankar & Rajini, Not a good combo..... and what more... its Shankar's dream project!!! dun want him to adjust his script for Rajini's image.... if u know what i mean.....:)

i know i was excited about Shankar - A.R.Rahman - Rajini combo earlier, but then.... Sivaji was a Rajini's film.... and Shankar had his hands 'tied' for that film, when u really observe the film....

so its best to let Shankar make a film in his style, and not to direct a movie in an actor's style... :)

Bro, let it be any actor, Shankar still need to alter the story here & there to suit that particuar actor.
Unless Shankar scout for a newbie where there will be no compromise. But, its too risky to have a newbie considering the fact that this is his dream project and budjet of it.
I want Rajni to do it as money back guaranteed. I think Shankar will make Robo in his style. Just my opinion. :)

ansa400
11th July 2008, 08:13 AM

wud be gr8 if Thala acts but I doubt that happening considering the fact that he has the Gautham movie coming up and Shankar has to start the project soon....

Nerd
11th July 2008, 08:26 AM
Well well well, if Rajini is out or Robo, Ayngaran and the other folks will pull out of this so-called ambitious venture. No way you could produce a movie worth 120 C with other actors 8-) Even I don't want Rajini to work with shankar again.. Btw, why are you guys wasting time on a RUMOR :huh:

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 06:33 PM
Well well well, if Rajini is out or Robo, Ayngaran and the other folks will pull out of this so-called ambitious venture. No way you could produce a movie worth 120 C with other actors 8-) Even I don't want Rajini to work with shankar again.. Btw, why are you guys wasting time on a RUMOR :huh:

for sure rajni is acting. media atm has no info on robot so they post this dumb rumour.

dinesh2002
11th July 2008, 07:24 PM

for sure rajni is acting. media atm has no info on robot so they post this dumb rumour.

thinesh, i liked this rumour :D ......

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 07:33 PM

thinesh, i liked this rumour :D ......

ya me too. but the thing is when rajni is associated with it, it becomes way too big. just magnifies itself. but i would love to see someone young so we can hear truly youthful songs. i love rajni but i am not sure if he will fit in here with a sci fi.

rayan36
12th July 2008, 10:18 AM

wud be gr8 if Thala acts but I doubt that happening considering the fact that he has the Gautham movie coming up and Shankar has to start the project soon....

Yeah...but i'm still hoping Thala will be in it....until the production goes to floors...Thala can easily fit Shankars original story, without any major changes

ansa400
12th July 2008, 11:31 AM
Yeah...but i'm still hoping Thala will be in it....until the production goes to floors...Thala can easily fit Shankars original story, without any major changes

Yeah... really hope so...keeping my fingers crossed...

A.ANAND
25th July 2008, 08:54 PM
சிவாஜியை மிஞ்சணும் ரோபோ!- இது ஷங்கர் சபதம்

மேலும் புதிய படங்கள்ரூ.140 கோடியில் உருவாகப் போகும் இந்தியாவின் மிகப் பிரமாண்ட படைப்பான ரோபோ, சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினியின் முந்தைய படைப்பான சிவாஜியின் சாதனைகளை முறியடிக்கப் போகிறது. அந்த அளவு காலத்தை வென்ற படமாக ரோபோவை எடுக்கப் போகிறோம், என்கிறார் இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர்.

குசேலன் படத்தை முடித்துவிட்ட ரஜினி, முழு வீச்சில் இப்போது ரோபோ பணிகளில் இறங்கிவிட்டார். முதல்முறையாக உலகம் முழுவதிலும் ஆங்கில சப் டைட்டில்களுடன் வெளியாகப் போகும் படம் என்பதால் ஒவ்வொரு காட்சிக்கும் மிகுந்த சிரத்தையுடன் பணியாற்றி வருகிறார் இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர்.

ஏற்கெனவே சென்னை ஏவிஎம்மில் இரு போட்டோ செஷன்கள் முடிந்துவிட்ட நிலையில், மேலும் இரண்டு போட்டோ ஷூட்களுக்காக மும்பையில் முகாமிட்டுள்ளனர் ரஜினியும் ஷங்கரும். இதில் முதல்கட்ட ஷூட் முடிந்துவிட்டது. இதுவரை எடுத்துள்ள புகைப்படங்களை கிராபிக்ஸ் செய்து புதிய அசத்தல் ஸ்டில்களை உலகம் முழுக்க வெளியிடப் போகிறார்களாம்.

இந்த ஷூட்டுக்காக பிரபல டிசைனர் மனீஷ் மல்கோத்ரா, ஒப்பனைக் கலைஞர் பானு ஆகியோர் ஒரு மாதமாக ரஜினிக்கான உடைகள் மற்றும் விதவிதமான மேக்கப் டெக்னிக்குகளை தயார் செய்தனர்.

ஒரு ஹாலிவுட் படத்தை வெளியிடும் முன் என்ன மாதிரி விளம்பர உத்திகள் பயன்படுத்தப்படுகின்றனவோ, அவை அத்தனையும் ரோபோவில் பயன்படுத்தப்பட உள்ளன. தமிழ் திரைப்பட வரலாற்றிலேயே முதல்றையாக பிஆர்ஓ, விளம்பர மேலாளர் தவிர, படத்துக்கான புரமோஷனல் மேனேஜ்மென்ட் குழு ஒன்றையே ஷங்கர் அமர்த்தியுள்ளாராம். இந்தியா முழுவதிலும் இந்தப் படம் மிகப் பெரிய அளவில் திரையிடப்பட வண்டும் என்பதால் இந்த ஏற்பாடு என்கிறார்கள், ஐங்கரன் நிறுவனத்தினர்.

இந்தப் படம் குறித்து வடநாட்டுப் பத்திரிகை ஒன்றுக்கு அளித்துள்ள பேட்டியில் ஷங்கர் இப்படிக் கூறியிருக்கிறார்:

இந்திய சினிமாவில் ஏற்கெனவே அழுத்தமான முத்திரை பதித்த படம் சிவாஜி. அந்தப் படத்தின் சாதனையை முறியடிக்கும் விதத்தில் பல வகையிலும் மேம்பட்ட சர்வதேசப் படமாக ரோபோ வரும். இதுவரை எந்தப் படத்துக்காகவும் நான் இப்படிச் சொன்னதில்லை. ரோபோவை அந்த அளவு நான் நேசித்துச் செய்கிறேன். ரஜினி சார் கேரியரில் எப்போதும் முதலிடத்தில் இருக்கும் படமாக ரோபோ வரவேண்டும் என்பதுதான் என் விருப்பம், என்கிறார்.

அடுத்த மாதம் இரண்டாவது வாரத்தில் ரோபோ படப்பிடிப்பு துவங்கப் போகிறது.

கலங்குங்க ஷங்கர், ஹாலிவுட்டே அதிரணும்!

baba88
27th August 2008, 10:13 PM
[tscii:0b48786a23]The Mega (budget) and Maha (technical) Project of Tamil Film Industry “ROBOT” shoot is planned by Ayngaran (Producer) to start on September 1st Week of 2008. The squad is being prepared by a huge team who are working 24x7 to complete the first schedule shoot in a big way at Brazil.[/tscii:0b48786a23]

sat_srini
4th September 2008, 12:59 AM
[tscii:853db05baf]Clinton: I’ve recently arranged a song for Mr. Rahman for his new film "Robot" - a cool song, which features some cool Afro style backing vocals.

I just sang with Kunal an acapella song for the Hindi version of Rahman’s Tamil hit film “Boys”.

http://www.aspisdrift.com/2008/09/clinton-cerejo-mehnat-behind-music.html[/tscii:853db05baf]

Guess_Me
6th September 2008, 05:22 PM
[tscii:7162f8f05c]The official Endhiran press release
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14753230

As per a press release issued by Ayngaran International and Eros International, the producers of the Shankar directed Endhiran(The Robot) with superstar Rajnikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in lead will start rolling from September 8th in US.

Two fantastic numbers tuned by A. R. Rahman is being shot in beautiful locations of America. The film has cinematography R. Ratnavelu, art direction is by Sabu Cyril, Lyrics are written by Vairamuthu and Pa. Vijay, Editing by Antony, Choreography is by Raju Sundaram, and Costume is designed by Manish Malhotra.

And the all important Robo character’s costume is being designed by Mary E Vogt, the Costume designer of Men in Black, Batman Returns, Inspector Gadget. Stan Winston Studio (USA) who has worked for Predator, Jurassic Park, Pearl Harbor, Iron man, Terminator I – Robot is doing Animatronics.

The noted action choreographer Yuen Woo Ping who handled the stunt scenes in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Matrix, Kill Bill has been roped in to work for Endhiran.

All the three world renowned people who are technically involved in the project are doing an Indian film for the first time. Hollywood companies like ILM, Tippet, Café EFX; and Hong Kong based companies like Centro and Menfond are going to work in the field of VFX, while Visual Effects and Animatronics co-ordination are being done by Indian Artiste.

The film’s Producers are K. Karunamoorthy and C. Arun Pandian, with K. Vijayakumar as Executive Producer.[/tscii:7162f8f05c]

arsaregama
8th September 2008, 12:38 PM
ithu original!!
http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/photo/robot.html

but oru vela ithu

http://www.fbln.pro.br/galery/filmes/bicentennial_man.jpg

a irukumo?

A.ANAND
8th September 2008, 02:39 PM
ரஜினியின் எந்திரன்: ஒரு சிறப்பு பார்வை!
இலவச நியூஸ் லெட்டர் பெற

மேலும் புதிய படங்கள்ரஜினியின் எந்திரன்- தி ரோபோ படத்தின் முதல் டிசைன் அதிகாரப்பூர்வமாக இன்று வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது.

மீசையில்லாத 'ரோபோ' ரஜினி கையில் ஒற்றை ரோஜாவுடன் இருப்பது போன்ற வித்தியாசமான டிசைன் இது.

படத்துக்கு தேவையற்ற மிகை எதிர்பார்ப்பை தரக்கூடாது என்பதால் படத்தில் வரும் ரஜினியின் உண்மையான தோற்றம் குறித்த ஸ்டில்களை வெளியிடாமல் முழுக்க முழுக்க அனிமேஷன் டிசைனை மட்டுமே இப்போதைக்கு ஷங்கர் வெளியிட்டுள்ளாராம்.

அதே போல ரஜினி பட வரலாற்றிலேயே முதல்முறையாக ரஜினிக்கு இணையாக கதாநாயகியின் பெயரும் அச்சிடப்பட்டுள்ளது. இது ஷங்கருக்கு ரஜினி கூறிய ஆலோசனை என்கிறார்கள்.

ஐஸ்வர்யா ராய் காம்பினேஷனில் ஒரு படம் வரவேண்டும் என நீண்ட நாளாகவே ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் எதிர்பார்ப்பை ஏற்படுத்தியிருக்கிறோம். எனவே ஐஸ்வர்யா ராய் பெயரையும் இணைத்தே வெளியிடுங்கள். ரசிகர்கள் நிச்சயம் வரவேற்பார்கள் என்று ரஜினி கேட்டுக் கொண்டாராம்.

சுஜாதா எழுதிய என் இனிய இயந்திரா மற்றும் மீண்டும் ஜீனோ நாவ்லகளின் அடிப்படையில்தான் இந்தப் படம் உருவாகிறது. ஆனால் இந்த நாவல்களில் ஹாலிவுட் பாணியில் கணிசமான மாற்றங்களைச் செய்துள்ளார் ஷங்கர், சுஜாதா இறப்பதற்கு முன்பே, அவரது அனுமதியுடன்.

கதைப்படி இந்தப் படத்தில் ரஜினிக்கு இரு கெட் அப்கள். ஒன்று மனித ரஜினி, இன்னொன்று ரோபோ. ஐஸ்வர்யாவின் பாத்திரத்துக்கு நிலா என்று பெயர். இந்த இருவரைத் தவிர இன்னும் ஒரு முக்கியமான பாத்திரமும் இந்தப் படத்தில் உண்டு. அதுதான் ஜீனோ. குட்டி எந்திர நாய்க்குட்டி. ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் மட்டுமல்ல, குழந்தைகள் எல்லாருக்கும் பிடிக்கும் சாகஸங்களைச் செய்யும், சொந்தமாக சிந்திக்கும் திறன் கொண்ட நாய்க்குட்டி இது.

ஜூராஸிக் பார்க் படத்துக்கு டைனோசர்களை வடிவமைத்தவர்கள் தான் ரோபோ ரஜினி மற்றும் ஜீனோவை டிசைன் பண்ணுகிறார்கள்.
இன்று அமெரிக்காவில் ரஜினி-ஐஸ்வர்யாவின் டூயட் பாடலுடன் படப்பிடிப்பு துவங்குகிறது.

dinesh2002
15th September 2008, 06:03 PM
Enthiren first song completed
By Moviebuzz | Monday, 15 September , 2008, 12:04

As reported by sify.com the shoot of Enthiren- The Robot, took place in Peru and Brazil.

Shankar had issued a press release prior to leaving Chennai saying he is shooting the film in USA, and conveniently forgot to mention the Peru and Brazil part of their itenary!

In fact, as per our sources the shoot of the first song in Peru and Brazil is over. The song had Rajini's graceful movements, as he danced with Aishwarya and the buzz is that he even did a Spanish salsa dance movement under choreographer Raju Sundaram.

After shooting the first song, Shankar is likely to fly to Hawai to shoot the second song for the film.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14758177

A.ANAND
16th September 2008, 09:33 AM
உலக அதிசயத்தில் ரஜினி-ஐஸ் டூயட்!
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/shooting-spot/2008/09/15-rajini-aish-duet-song-completed-in-machu-picchu.html

A.ANAND
21st September 2008, 03:33 PM
எந்திரன்: ஹவாயில் இரண்டாவது டூயட்

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/2008/09/20-rajini-aish-second-duet-in-hawaii.html

Guess_Me
22nd September 2008, 03:00 PM
Stills from Endhiran song shoot in Peru

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1974/ashpc2.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8271/untitled2sx1.jpg

dinesh2002
22nd September 2008, 03:14 PM

:shock:

rajini looks awesome and Aishu... no need to say !! :D :D :D

but what kinda outfit is that?? :shock: song yeppedi irekepotho!! :?

Yathu
23rd September 2008, 01:29 AM

AISHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :shock: :D :2thumbsup:

vnkatkumar
19th November 2008, 01:21 PM
i read this in this new site and they seem to have some truth to what they are saying even if not completely.

http://southside.in/buzz_details.php?buzz_id=72

There somehow seems like there is some rationale to it somehow

A.ANAND
21st November 2008, 01:33 PM
edited-

dinesh2002
2nd December 2008, 07:22 AM
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBrwCa9G-c&feature=related

Endhiran song bit leaked out... sounds very catchy!!! :D

A.ANAND
2nd December 2008, 07:24 AM
Robot [Enthiran] song shooting leaked (partially

dinesh2002
2nd December 2008, 07:27 AM
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=GEkqfUD3Atg
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBrwCa9G-c
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=HKnn9AGBaBQ

few clips.....

Yathu
2nd December 2008, 10:43 PM

Endhiran song bit leaked out... sounds very catchy!!! :D

OOOOooooOooo :shock: :2thumbsup:

This is like when the Oru Koodai song got leaked on youtube while it was being choreographed! Can't make out much of the song...cos of the 1..2...3...1..2...3...1...2...3ing.

AISH looks HHHHHOOOOT! This is why this film needs her...look at her dancing... 8-) :2thumbsup:

I hope its Prabhu Deva doing the choreography! Or Raju Sundaram...they do justice to ARRs songs. :D Look what Brinda (Maaster) did to Balleilekha. :sigh2:

Yathu
2nd December 2008, 10:46 PM
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=HKnn9AGBaBQ

This is the clearest audio clip. Is it Benny on vocals again? ARRs going Benny crazy...I miss Naresh!

Scale
2nd December 2008, 11:33 PM
Tho its not audibly clear, I think its Udit Narayan :)

baba88
3rd December 2008, 01:26 AM
wow this song is too good. the next vaaji vaaji. it's so catchy, I liked it on the first hearing

thineshan54321
3rd December 2008, 03:10 AM
its benny for sure.

sad
3rd December 2008, 03:04 PM
it sounds more like vijay yesudas...

interlude + dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqIFpGk_c6Q

dinesh2002
3rd December 2008, 06:03 PM

interlude + dance

the beats r awesome....!!!

Thalafanz
3rd December 2008, 06:25 PM

interlude + dance

Nice interlude. :cool:
Awesome dance moves. 8-)

A.ANAND
4th December 2008, 09:46 AM
beats kekave mudiyala, ore noisy-ya irukku!

A.ANAND
18th December 2008, 06:23 AM
Sun Pictures clinches Endhiran from Eros' Ayngaran Intl.
Story By: Businessofcinema.com Team updated on: 17/12/08

MUMBAI: Sun TV Network's movie production arm - Sun Pictures will be handling the production of Endhiran, which stars Rajnikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The movie was earlier being produced by Ayngaran International, which is a part of Eros International.

Endhiran is directed by Shankar and has music by AR Rahman. The film is slated to release in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and other languages by the end of next year.

The movie boasts of CG, special effects and stunt sequences and will have top notch technicians from Hollywood working on it.

Sun TV Network chairman and managing director Kananithi Maran said, "This is a big moment for Sun Pictures as we feel this is going to be India's biggest movie. We are very happy to be associated with Rajniknath, Shankar and AR Rahman. With this, Sun Pictures shall scale greater heights internationally."

Shankar added, "I am proud to be associated with Sun Pictures and join hands with Mr Kananithi Maran, working with superstar Rajnikanth is a pleasure. Already there are high expectations for this project and by joining hands with Sun TV, the hugeness of this movie will be further highlighted."

Rajnikanth said, "This is India's biggest movie and I am very happy to work with Sun Pictures and Mr Kananithi Maran."

At the time of filing this report, Eros International officials were not available for comment.

A.ANAND
18th December 2008, 08:59 AM
[tscii:f1d74da9c5]Enthiran- Press release

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 17 December , 2008, 21:39

Sun Pictures to Produce Superstar’s “ENDHIRAN”

Chennai, 17th Dec 2008: SUN TV Network Ltd One of India’s largest entertainment conglomerate today announced that it would be producing the movie titled “ENDHIRAN (The ROBOT)”. “ENDHIRAN” is India’s biggest project in terms of grandeur, splendor and Star Cast.

It is Superstar Rajinikanth’s next live action movie. This Multi crore project is to be directed by Shankar, Music is by AR Rahman and Aishwarya Rai stars along with Rajinikanth.

The film will be released simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and other languages by the end of next year. Sun Pictures, the movie division of Sun TV Network Limited will be handling the production. This project promises to be the first of its kind in terms of CG (Computer Graphics), Special effects and Stunt Sequences. Top Notch technicians from Hollywood are being roped in for this movie making this project truly global.

Sun Pictures today officially announced the project with Superstar Rajinikanth, Mr. Shankar and Sun TV Network Limited’s Chairman and Managing Director Mr. Kalanithi Maran. Sun Pictures Chief Operating Officer Mr. W Hansraj Saxena and the cinematographer of the film Mr. Rathnavel were also present.

Mr. Kalanithi Maran said “This is a big moment for Sun Pictures as we feel this is going to be India’s biggest movie. We are very happy and proud to be associated with Superstar Rajinikanth, Shankar and A R Rahman. With this Sun Pictures shall scale greater heights internationally”.

Mr. Shankar said: “I am proud to be associated with Sun Pictures and join hands with Mr. Kalanithi Maran, working with super star Rajinikanth is a pleasure. Already there are high expectations for this project and by joining hands with Sun TV the hugeness of the movie will be further highlighted”

Mr. Rajinikanth said: “This is India’s biggest movie and I am very happy and honored to work with Sun Pictures and Mr Kalanithi Maran”.

[/tscii:f1d74da9c5]

A.ANAND
18th December 2008, 09:05 AM
கைமாறியது எந்திரன்: சன் பிக்சர்ஸ் தயாரிக்கிறது!புதன்கிழமை, டிசம்பர் 17, 2008, 16:35 [IST] இலவச நியூஸ் லெட்டர் பெற
மேலும் புதிய படங்கள் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினி நடிக்கும் பிரமாண்ட படைப்பான எந்திரன்- தி ரோபோவை அய்ங்கரன் நிறுவனத்திடமிருந்து வாங்கியுள்ளது சன் டிவியின் சன் பிக்சர்ஸ்.

இது தொடர்பாக இன்று மாலை சன் நிறுவனத் தலைவர் கலாநிதி மாறனை அவரது இல்லத்தில்ரஜினி, இயக்குநர் ஷங்கர் மற்றும் இசையமைப்பாளர் ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் ஆகியோர் சந்திக்கின்றனர்.

எந்திரன் படத்தை அய்ங்கரன் நிறுவனம் ரூ. 150 கோடி பொருட் செலவில் தயாரிக்க திட்டமிட்டது. இதில் ரஜினி இரு வேடங்களில் நடிக்கிறார். நாயகியாக ஐஸ்வர்யா ராய் ரூ. 6 கோடிக்கு ஒப்பந்தம் செய்யப்பட்டார்.

பெரு நாட்டில் இரு மாதங்களுக்கு முன் படப்பிடிப்பு துவங்கியது. கிட்டத்தட்ட 30 சதவிகித படப்பிடிப்பு முடிந்துவிட்ட நிலையில், அய்ங்கரன் நிறுவனமும், அதன் பங்குதாரரான ஈராஸ் இன்டர்நேஷனலும் நிதி நெருக்கடியில் சிக்கின. சர்வதேச நிதி நெருக்கடி காரணமாக, ஈராஸ் இந்தப் படத்திலிருந்து விலகிக் கொள்ள விரும்பியது.

இந் நிலையில், இந்த மாபெரும் படத்தைத் தயாரிக்க முன் வந்தது கலாநிதி மாறனின் சன் பிக்சர்ஸ்.

பெரும் தொகைக்கு படத்தை வாங்கியுள்ள சன் பிக்சர்ஸ், இந்தப் படத்தை இந்தியாவின் மிகப் பிரமாண்ட படமாக்க உறுதிபூண்டுள்ளது.

சன் நிறுவனம் சமீபத்தில் தான் சன் பிக்சர்ஸ் என்ற தனது திரைப்படப் பிரிவைத் துவங்கியது. இந்த நிறுவனத்தின் முதல் படம் காதலில் விழுந்தேன் பிரமாண்ட வெற்றி பெற்றது. அடுத்த படம் தெனாவட்டு வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடிக் கொண்டுள்ளது.

விரைவில் சிவா மனசுல சக்தி, தீ, பூக்கடை ரவி போன்ற படங்கள் வெளி வர உள்ளன.

lancelot
18th December 2008, 09:26 AM
translate pannegappa!
hehe
:D

littlemaster1982
18th December 2008, 09:33 AM
Lance,

English version of the article (From Rajini thread (http://www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1631576#1631576))

'Endhiran': Sun Pictures steps in
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, December 17, 2008]

Sun Pictures reportedly has acquired the production rights of Rajnikanth starrer 'Endhiran'. The movie which brings together Rajnikanth, Aishwarya Rai and director Shankar, is touted to be the big budget movie ever to be made in India.

According to reports Marans-owned Sun Pictures has bought out the production rights for the sci -fi movie, which was initially supposed to have been produced by London based Ayngaran International, in which Kishore Lulla-owned Eros International had a controlling stake.

Ayngaran is supposedly transferring all the production costs of the movie to Sun Pictures. Officials at Ayngaran and Sun Pictures could not be reached for comment or further details. Sun Pictures had recently acquired distribution rights for its films including 'Kadhalil Vizhunden', 'Thee', 'Dindigul Sarathy' among others.

Shahrukh Khan was initially supposed to star and co-produce the movie through his company, Red Chillies Entertainment. However, it was dropped owing to creative differences between director Shankar and Shahrukh.

The film will be made in Tamil, but will be released in five languages, including Hindi and Telugu, besides a couple of other regional languages. The movie will also rope in a few Bollywood stars, to add to the glam factor.

Yathu
6th January 2009, 10:45 PM
Yogi B sings for 'Endhiran'
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, January 06, 2009]

Singer Yogi B who has made his presence felt in the Tamil film industry with some spectacular songs, has been roped in to sing a song for the mammoth production 'Endhiran' that stars superstar Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

A. R. Rahman who is the music director of the film has confirmed to Indiaglitz that Yogi B has indeed sung a song for the film. Moreover, he added that the Malaysian singer was in his studio a while back with regards to Endhiran. A. R. Rahman was working for the Aamir Khan starrer 'Ghajini' at that time. Though Yogi B was there was Endhiran, his services were used for a background score 'Run' that features in 'Ghajini'.

Everything about 'Endhiran' is shrouded with complete secrecy as is the case with every Shankar film. 'Endhiran' produced by Sun Pictures will be ready for release in 2010.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/44104.html

------

Yogi B, yay! At last ARRs using a new rapper! So he did the rap bit in the Hindi version of Ghajini too?

ajaybaskar
10th January 2009, 09:16 AM
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=_TslD_WKEcQ&feature=related

A.ANAND
10th January 2009, 11:29 AM
robot full movie youtube-la seekiram release aagidum pola! :shock:

Yathu
10th January 2009, 05:21 PM

:cool2:

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=aE71Av9oxTY

Aish, Rajni, Shankar & team arriving in Lima, Peru.

Who would've thought that Aish had fans in Peru! :shock:

dinesh2002
10th January 2009, 05:29 PM
robot full movie youtube-la seekiram release aagidum pola! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Padam release pannuvangalo illaiyo, intha Paathe intha varashathulle FULL la Utube le vantherum... :lol: :P

NOV
11th January 2009, 07:37 PM
Yogi B sings for 'Endhiran' In a radio interview with THR last week, Yogi B confirmed this. Due to the binding contract, he was unable to reveal much, but he said he was asked to write the lyrics and sing the song.

How does he feel about the whole thing? Unbelievable.
He received a phone call from ARR's sound engineer saying that ARR would like to see him. He assumed it was for some kind of discussion, but when he landed in Chennai and arrived at the studio, ARR asked him to write a song for Endhiran. During recording, Shankar was also present.

He also did some background stuff for the Hindi version of Ghajini.

Nerd
14th January 2009, 02:39 AM

:shock: At least they seem to know Rajini's name.

jaaze
19th February 2009, 11:49 PM

:shock: At least they seem to know Rajini's name.

Kumarappa
3rd March 2009, 10:05 PM
Madhushree croons for Enthiran
Kolammal Shankar [March 3, 2009, 7:57:02 PM]

Enthiran is reportedly progressing at a very rapid pace. Song recordings are completed, and the crew is working overtime to complete the movie on schedule. The latest news? Popular singer Madhushree has crooned a song for the movie. This famous singer, who is a hot favourite with music maestro A.R. Rahman, was recently at A.M. Studios in Chennai for recording a song for the movie.

The singer was at her cheerful best at the studio, posing for photos with the Superstar and director Shankar. Superstar Rajinikanth is also reported to have had a casual chat with the singer. The ace actor was hep and happening with a nice wig and a cool, clean-shaved look.

It was Madhushree who sang the chartbuster 'Vaaji Vaaji' in Rajinikanth's blockbuster Sivaji. Hailing from Bengal, Madhushree learned Tamil to get a better grasp on its diction.

Madhushree keeps singing in Tamil. Learned Tamil? I really hope so...

jaaze
3rd March 2009, 10:30 PM

Enthiran is reportedly progressing at a very rapid pace. Song recordings are completed, and the crew is working overtime to complete the movie on schedule. The latest news? Popular singer Madhushree has crooned a song for the movie. This famous singer, who is a hot favourite with music maestro A.R. Rahman, was recently at A.M. Studios in Chennai for recording a song for the movie.

The singer was at her cheerful best at the studio, posing for photos with the Superstar and director Shankar. Superstar Rajinikanth is also reported to have had a casual chat with the singer. The ace actor was hep and happening with a nice wig and a cool, clean-shaved look.

It was Madhushree who sang the chartbuster 'Vaaji Vaaji' in Rajinikanth's blockbuster Sivaji. Hailing from Bengal, Madhushree learned Tamil to get a better grasp on its diction.

Good..
Where is dinesh? He would be jumping by now.. :)

dinesh2002
4th March 2009, 03:08 PM

Good..
Where is dinesh? He would be jumping by now.. :)

Yiipeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!! :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :happydance:

SVN
4th March 2009, 10:51 PM
Madhushree's diction is one of the worst we have from North Indian singers... Hope she is really 'learning Tamil now'.

I find Shreya Ghoshal's diction much better. Amongst the male singers, Udit and Sukhvinder should not be allowed to sing in Tamil unless they make an effort to learn the language and polish the diction. How many of the South Indian singers take the effort to learn Hindi and Urdu and getting the accent and nuances right? That's because even 'accented' singing is rejected outright and made fun of by the audiences out there, forget incomprehendable words!

ajaybaskar
6th March 2009, 10:22 PM
A song rumoured to be the title song for Rajinikanth’s Shankar directed Endhiran will be shot at Hyderabad. The song is a typical Shankar song where heroine Aishwarya Rai is shown showering her love on the hero Rajinikanth.

Remember the Vaaji, Vaaji, title song shot on Rajini and Shriya in Sivaji, showing the superstar’s heroism? The song was picturised with all Shankar trademarks of splendor, glamour and glitz with Madhusree singing to A.R Rahman’s tune.

Something similar in style with more richness and grandeur is being planned by the “showman of south cinema” Shankar on Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai for Endhiran accompanied by nearly 1000 junior artists, all of them wearing silver colored ‘Robo’ costumes. This song which was recorded recently by A.R Rahman was also sung by Madhusri.

It will be one of the most expensive songs in Kollywood, as the Robo costumes with thongs worn by the group dancers is said to be very expensive. It will be shot on a set created by art director Sabu Cyril in a Hyderabad studio, and will be a major highlight of the film.

Yathu
7th March 2009, 03:01 AM
It's great that Shankar's doing the same with the grand sets & dancers and stuff, but I really hope this isn't a repeat of Sivaji! I can remember how much of an anticlimax the FDFS was after all the hype & expectation. :(

I hope Enthiran has style AND SUBSTANCE.

Kumarappa
9th March 2009, 07:32 PM
Magnificent set in Hyderabad for Endhiran

Sun Pictures, the media mogul which turned film production company with Endhiran (also spelt as Enthiran), is taking every possible step to make the film truly spectacular. Recently, a magnificent set was built in Ramoji Rao Film City, where Shankar is filming a song with Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai. Following this, the crew will also film a small talkie portion in the same set and also in other parts of Ramoji Rao Film City.

Insiders reveal that Shankar had requested A.R. Rahman to come up with one of his best musical compositions for Endhiran; the song being shot in Ramoji is A.R. Rahman’s answer to his request. Those who have listened to the tunes of this song agree that it is completely different from what A.R. Rahman had given so far. Terming the tune as out-of-the-world, they add that the song will be Endhiran’s highlight for both its acoustic and visual appeal.

After filming in Hyderabad, the crew will return to Chennai without Aishwarya Rai, who will report for the shooting of Ravana/ Ashokavanam directed by Mani Ratnam.

Appadiya? I really hope so...

Kumarappa
12th March 2009, 06:43 PM
Endhiran - Most Pricey song ever in Kollywood

On the dots, it’s going to be the most luxuriously crafted flick by Shankar so far in his career. With the budget getting on higher around Rs.150Crores, the filmmaker goes irresistible in picturing each and every frame so lavish in style. Aye! It’s all about ‘Endhiran’ that the entire town talks about.

Meanwhile, here’s a lollapalooza for Shankar’s top-notching make of a song that was earlier witnessed with ‘Boom Boom’ in Boys, ‘Randakka’ in Anniyan and ‘Vaaji Vaaji’ in Sivaji - The Boss. Well, a costliest title song for ‘Endhiran’ was shot extensively in Hyderabad with Rajinikanth, Aishwarya Rai and 1000 junior artists on the grand sets erected by Sabu Cyril. The spotlighting dioramas of this song are all about the expensive-robot-costumes wore by the junior artists. A.R. Rahman has the snazzy tunes spelled with Madhurshree of ‘Vaaji’ fame crooning for it.

More stunning part in this musical album would be three exclusive signature themes that was scored by A. R. Rahman.

Indeed, it’s Maestro’s gift for magniloquent filmmaker...

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/45540.html
:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Yathu
13th March 2009, 04:20 PM
Wow wheres my post gone? Did I say something wrong? :'(
LM?

jaaze
13th March 2009, 09:20 PM
the 8-) post ? :lol2:

Yathu
13th March 2009, 11:13 PM
:lol: yeah the 8-) post. I thought the news post earlier was cool. You thought it was doubly cool. I thought I'm not gonna be outdone & posted the 3 x coolness. One of the moderators didn't like this chilli behavior.

Anyway back to topic: ARR is supposedly singing the title song mentioned above with Madhusree.

jaaze
13th March 2009, 11:52 PM
Anyway back to topic: ARR is supposedly singing the title song mentioned above with Madhusree.
8-) :cool2: :lol:

A.ANAND
15th April 2009, 07:00 AM
Vairamuthu'S YENTHIRAN SONGS TWO LINES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVKQbdyYBS0

Kumarappa
2nd July 2009, 10:22 PM
Rahman uses novel concept for Endhiran

July 02, 2009

If you have listened to Rehna Tu in Delhi 6, you cannot miss the final piece in the song, a peculiar type of instrumentation. Are you still wondering about the instrument that was used? It is in fact the Continuum fingerboard. This is a touch screen keyboard and is being used only by the rarest of rare music composers.

AR Rahman has tried the usage of this novel instrument in Delhi 6 and happy with the results he is now using this Continuum fingerboard for Endhiran. But the news here is that it not for a single song but for the whole movie.

With this novel concept there is no doubt the songs will top the charts.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/july-09-01/rahman-02-07-09.html

A.ANAND
14th August 2009, 07:55 AM
Endhiran songs on the net

August 13, 2009

Two songs from the Rajinikanth-Aishwarya Rai starrer Endhiran has found its way to YouTube.com. The footage, which runs to about four minutes, is of good clarity and shows Rajini and Ash rehearsing with a host of dancers at the backdrop. With both sound as well as visual clarity, the two songs are creating waves among the movie buffs. YouTube is said to have recorded over 13,000 hits so far. It is worth mentioning here that Oscar winner AR Rahman had scored the music for Endhiran.

Since it is not a copyright infringement, the Endhiran team cannot ask YouTube to remove it from the site, sources say. Rajinikanth and Shankar are furious over this leak and it needs to be seen if the songs will be replaced.

music man
15th August 2009, 10:15 AM
But the positive thing in this video leak is ARR's magic in his music...The song looks like a sure hit...Tune and beats are awesome..:)

K
15th August 2009, 01:56 PM
http://www.thenaali.com/thenaali.aspx?A=723

Kumarappa
15th August 2009, 02:16 PM

It's quite obvious, that this wasn't composed by ARR!

Appu s
15th August 2009, 03:51 PM

It's quite obvious, that this wasn't composed by ARR!

:lol: yes... ivanuga tholla thaanga mudiyalappa :cry:

A.ANAND
15th August 2009, 06:28 PM
konja naal munnadi VTV song leaked achu innu ethaiyo pannanga!next maybe 'ravan' :roll:

music man
15th August 2009, 09:24 PM
Did u people see the comments down in that page...One person has said that it was sung by an Holland singer called Suresh da wun....

Its not from Endhiran...

dinesh2002
13th September 2009, 11:47 AM
Couple of new stills (Dinakaran)
http://onlysuperstar.com/?p=4615

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1907541#1907541

:shock: :shock: :shock: AMAZING!!

ajaybaskar
14th September 2009, 06:26 PM
The opening song in Endhiran is 'Pudhu manidha boomikku vaa'.

Yathu
14th September 2009, 10:41 PM

Going to be sung by Karthik right?

Thalafanz
15th September 2009, 07:28 AM

Going to be sung by Karthik right?

Nothing beats SPB sing the opening song for Rajini, IMO... :)

A.ANAND
15th September 2009, 02:27 PM
[tscii:c94ee3cafa]Shankar speaks on Endhiran!

BY Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 15 September , 2009, 12:17

Shankar has given an interview to a Tamil daily where he has said: “ Endhiran is beyond imagination, with much grandeur and richness.

You can see the effort which is to be taken for 10 films in this one film. Rajni is such an amazing hero. Just words can’t describe his efforts.”

On Rajini’s look in the film, Shankar says “Sivaji was just a sample of how young the star can look. In Endhiran he will look even younger. For his make up things, we went to America and searched in many places but nothing came right. Then we tried in India and it worked out perfectly for the character he plays. Normally make-up, Kamal will only take efforts for make up is the public opinion. But in this film Rajni has taken amazing efforts as he waited patiently for two three hours to put up the make-up.”

On Aiswarya Rai- Rajinikanth screen combination, Shankar says: “There was terrific chemistry between them, as she plays a medical student. Shankar added that the film has “never before seen special effects and graphics.” They have used a technique called “Animatronics” the use of electronics and robotics in mechanised puppets (Robos) to make them appear to be alive.

[/tscii:c94ee3cafa]

music man
15th December 2009, 07:38 AM
Yetho nammalaala mudinchadhu...A teaser promo for Endhiran..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVBx3Tu_lMQ

ajaybaskar
20th January 2010, 02:01 PM
Endhiran music in April
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, January 20, 2010]

As the D- day is nearing we have more on Endhiran coming out. Now it is about the theme music. AR Rahman who is working on Endhiran songs from London has completed the theme music first at the behest of director Shankar. The theme music comes where ever the Robot Rajni appears. Shankar will plan and film the visual sequences based on the music. The story boards for the sequences are being readied at a frantic pace by the team of Shankar.

Apart from its music Endhiran is also is special for its choreography by Prabhu Deva, lyrics by Vairamuthu, art direction by Sabu Cyril and cinematography by Ratnavelu. Another specialty will be the exclusive sound effects crafted by the Oscar winner Resul Pookutty. Pookutty creates the unique metallic sound effects for the Robot charcter.

Other than the Endhiran team there is one more person who very closely following Endhiran developments right from its scratch. That is the chief minister M. Karunanidhi. He had already enquired about the release date to Rajnikanth many times.

With plans perfect Shankar has allotted six months only for the graphics, animation and other special effects. So the release may be pushed little further than previously expected. Our sources tell us the music will rock in April and the film is a Diwali pleasure.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/53678.html

littlemaster1982
20th January 2010, 03:29 PM
Endhiran music in April

Our sources tell us the music will rock in April and the film is a Diwali pleasure.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/53678.html

Kandippa June/July-la release aayidum :cool2:

SoftSword
21st January 2010, 01:53 PM
master are u speakin abt the music???
the shooting itself is not over yet... shankar usuallyd oes 6 months of pos production work... and for such a movie....
i doubt

littlemaster1982
21st January 2010, 02:00 PM
Music-aidhan solren :|

SoftSword
21st January 2010, 02:24 PM
in that case raavan and robo music would around the same time

ajaybaskar
9th March 2010, 08:19 PM
Endhiran Song (Oh Baby)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FwvecOVj3o

Aalavanthan
9th March 2010, 09:55 PM
what is P || in the title ?

littlemaster1982
9th March 2010, 09:58 PM
On production. Adhai remove pannalam-nu irukkom, niraya perukku confusion,

Aalavanthan
9th March 2010, 10:07 PM
oh.. actually I saw an A in the other thread of Ravana.. adhaan lightaa conpeeson

littlemaster1982
9th March 2010, 10:12 PM
Irukkadhey :P

ajaybaskar
30th March 2010, 12:52 AM
Shankar has updated in his blog that ARR has composed the final song of the film and the recording is going on...

Ramakrishna
30th March 2010, 12:58 AM
Whats his blog

ajaybaskar
30th March 2010, 01:11 AM
directorshankaronline.com

raghavendran
30th March 2010, 04:57 PM
any news abt enthiran comes in his blog first...then only to other sites

rayan36
8th June 2010, 05:28 PM
[tscii:7ffa2c78c6]Endhiran lead actor Rajinikanth recently confirmed that ‘Endhiran’ will be
an August release.

It was reported that the film was almost complete except for one song. But
the song is also shot now.

‘Endhiran’ has six songs and one song was crooned by A R Rahman in the lines
of “Athiradi” song in ‘Sivaji’. This song was the last one to be shot.
Shankar wanted a massive hotel lobby to shoot the song and after trying a
number of star hotels in the city he finally settled for a hotel still under
construction near Anna Arivalayan in Teynampet. Shankar modified the hotel
to his needs and started shooting. Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai
participated--*

http://movies.indiatimes.com/news-gossip/news/Rajni-Ashs-Endhiran-set-for-August-release/articleshow/6011836.cms

[/tscii:7ffa2c78c6]

rayan36
10th June 2010, 06:13 AM
SHANKAR: NO UNNECESSARY HYPE FOR ENDHIRAN

June 09, 2010

Director Shankar has finally found time to write about Endhiran in his web site! He has revealed that the shooting has been wrapped up and he has handed over the film to music director A R Rahman to include the background score.

The director says that he refrained from posting more info about Endhiran not only for want of time but also because he did not want to generate unnecessary hype about the movie.

Endhiran is a mega budget film that has Rajnikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan playing the lead

raghavendran
10th June 2010, 08:43 AM
SHANKAR: NO UNNECESSARY HYPE FOR ENDHIRAN

June 09, 2010

Director Shankar has finally found time to write about Endhiran in his web site! He has revealed that the shooting has been wrapped up and he has handed over the film to music director A R Rahman to include the background score.

The director says that he refrained from posting more info about Endhiran not only for want of time but also because he did not want to generate unnecessary hype about the movie.

Endhiran is a mega budget film that has Rajnikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan playing the leadvery true..sun tv kudukira hype e thange mudiyadhu...but this film requires and wil generate a lot of hype..

Scale
10th June 2010, 11:10 AM
From his replies

Total 6 songs. ARR, HH, Yogi B are the singers. no soga pattu :lol:

rayan36
10th June 2010, 11:12 AM
Shankar doesn't need to do the hyping....its already a hype ...with all three of them coming together again....when all done..and waiting for the audio to release, it will get more and more INTENSE!!!!

rayan36
11th June 2010, 06:08 AM
guys,

I was just reading a tamil daily here in Malaysia, it says the audio launch will be in Dubai!!!! :shock:

baba88
11th June 2010, 02:06 PM
If movie release is in august then the audio should be out in july.

PARAMASHIVAN
11th June 2010, 03:28 PM
From his replies

Total 6 songs. ARR, HH, Yogi B are the singers. no soga pattu :lol:

Yaaro sonnanga SPB paadurar nu :think:

rayan36
14th June 2010, 08:24 PM
[tscii:3f6bf879a7]oh the paper was right then....

Endhiran’ Music in Dubai
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, June 12, 2010]

Now that ‘Raavanan’ is releasing next week the hype for the next biggest film this year ‘Endhiran’ has started on full throttle. Super Star Rajinikanth's ‘Endhiran’ will see the same promotional blitz as ‘Raavanan’ and may be even more considering it is “A Rajini Film”.

Rajinikanth had earlier said ‘Endhiran’ will be an August release. But our sources close to Shakar say the film may be pushed to September because of special effects taking more time than thought.

Sun Picture, the producer of the film is planning to release the music only two weeks before the release and where? In Dubai! Sun Pictures is gearing to make it the grandest ever Tamil event in Dubai.

[/tscii:3f6bf879a7]

ajaybaskar
14th June 2010, 09:35 PM
Two weeks is very short time... :evil:

satissh_r
14th June 2010, 09:39 PM
Two weeks is very short time... :evil:

Dont think Shankar himself would agree to it.

raghavendran
15th June 2010, 08:38 AM
Two weeks is very short time... :evil:complete rumour..1 month venum..even vettaikaran had a gap of 2 mths...audio in july and movie in august would b perfect

raghavendran
15th June 2010, 08:39 AM
and usually..rrlam releaseukku munnadidhaan nadakkum..atleast after audio release.. :roll: ..its strange

satissh_r
16th June 2010, 11:47 AM
Read in today's Dhinakaran that Audio release would be in July, they sounded very official about it too :)

raghavendran
16th June 2010, 05:44 PM
yes atlast its there..audion on july 18th...awesome...movie expected anytime after august..2 and ahalf yr long wait is comin to an end :boo:

Yathu
16th June 2010, 05:54 PM
Can't wait! Summer of Endhiran tunes!

rayan36
17th June 2010, 06:11 AM
July will be just nice far mid year celebration :D
just like when Sivaji were released

NOV
17th June 2010, 09:20 AM
Rajini, Aishwarya, Shankar expected to be in Kuala Lumpur on 18 July for launch of Enthiran audio release.

Mahen
17th June 2010, 11:11 AM
Rajini, Aishwarya, Shankar expected to be in Kuala Lumpur on 18 July for launch of Enthiran audio release.

marupadiyum kamedy-va?april thaan mudinju poche :think:

NOV
17th June 2010, 11:46 AM
twitter news.

which do you think will get more mileage? malaysia or dubai

Appu s
17th June 2010, 12:10 PM
twitter news.

which do you think will get more mileage? malaysia or dubai
Ofcourse malaysia NOV, in dubai Tamil movies get release maximum 2 theatres,and most of the movies screening for just 2 weeks.

NOV
17th June 2010, 12:44 PM
[tscii:c92d05ed22]you heard from me first :poke:

The Superstar’s ‘Endhiran’s music launch is expected to happen in Malaysia (and not Dubai as a source conveyed, looks like the final venue will be known only on the day of the event) if a few sources are to be believed. And for any of Shankar’s movies, his audio launches are simple yet have that splendour but this time will be even better as the music is composed by A R Rahman. Not just that, the movie is branded as India’s costliest movie ever, so producers Sun Pictures would want to unleash the audio in the most magnificent way.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/57884.html[/quote][/tscii:c92d05ed22]

rayan36
18th June 2010, 06:57 AM
:shock: :shock: whoa :shock: :shock:

A.ANAND
2nd July 2010, 09:37 PM
[tscii:0e7c797a61]Vairamuthu on ‘Endhiran’ songs
IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 02, 2010]

Vairamuthu, who has written three songs in ‘Endhiran’ has said each and every song in the movie will be a treat to music lovers as well as movie buffs.

“Shankar is one of the filmmakers who take immense care while shooting song sequences. Equally so is A R Rahman, who gives nothing but his best to each song he composes. Their combo will rock in ‘Endhiran’,” he said.

Elaborating on ‘Endhiran’ songs, he said, “I have penned three songs for the movie. One is a romantic number which describes a robot’s love for a beautiful woman, while the second throws light on the way a robot is made.”

On the third number, he said, “it is about a violent love. Revealing one of the lines, he said, “We have mixed human emotions with science in that number. One perfect example is- Vannathu poochi kaalgalaal rusi ariyum, indha kaadhal poochi kangalaal rusi ariyum.”

A treat is waiting for Diwali.

[/tscii:0e7c797a61]

raghavendran
4th July 2010, 07:53 PM
[tscii:1e3455c304]Vairamuthu on ‘Endhiran’ songs
IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 02, 2010]

Vairamuthu, who has written three songs in ‘Endhiran’ has said each and every song in the movie will be a treat to music lovers as well as movie buffs.

“Shankar is one of the filmmakers who take immense care while shooting song sequences. Equally so is A R Rahman, who gives nothing but his best to each song he composes. Their combo will rock in ‘Endhiran’,” he said.

Elaborating on ‘Endhiran’ songs, he said, “I have penned three songs for the movie. One is a romantic number which describes a robot’s love for a beautiful woman, while the second throws light on the way a robot is made.”

On the third number, he said, “it is about a violent love. Revealing one of the lines, he said, “We have mixed human emotions with science in that number. One perfect example is- Vannathu poochi kaalgalaal rusi ariyum, indha kaadhal poochi kangalaal rusi ariyum.”

A treat is waiting for Diwali.

[/tscii:1e3455c304] 8-)

A.ANAND
6th July 2010, 02:42 PM
heard the rumur,shankar will join with HJ 4 next movie? :shock:

yaaravathu arrfyg-la intha news-sa patta vecha pattikum! :lol:

raghavendran
7th July 2010, 10:05 AM
heard the rumur,shankar will join with HJ 4 next movie? :shock:

yaaravathu arrfyg-la intha news-sa patta vecha pattikum! :lol: :shock: :evil:

A.ANAND
8th July 2010, 11:36 AM
Endhiran- Rajini- Aishwarya song canned

By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 08 July , 2010, 09:32

The shoot of the last song of Sun Pictures big budget, Shankar directed Endhiran (Robot) is over. It was shot at the state-of- the- art Sun Studios at Perungudi in Chennai.

The song likely to be the chartbuster and tuned by AR Rahman was picturised on Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai on a futuristic set created by Sabu Cyril.

The latest we hear is that the mixing of this prestigious film will take place in Los Angeles. Shankar is flying to US next week after the release of his S Pictures Anandhapurathu Veedu for the post production work of the biggie.

Meanwhile the grapevine is abuzz is that Endhiran audio will be launched in style at KL in Malaysia, on July 31 with the entire cast taking part. It will be the greatest show on Tamil television as Sun TV, the market leaders are planning to telecast it live!

raghavendran
8th July 2010, 07:17 PM
Endhiran- Rajini- Aishwarya song canned

By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 08 July , 2010, 09:32

The shoot of the last song of Sun Pictures big budget, Shankar directed Endhiran (Robot) is over. It was shot at the state-of- the- art Sun Studios at Perungudi in Chennai.

The song likely to be the chartbuster and tuned by AR Rahman was picturised on Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai on a futuristic set created by Sabu Cyril.

The latest we hear is that the mixing of this prestigious film will take place in Los Angeles. Shankar is flying to US next week after the release of his S Pictures Anandhapurathu Veedu for the post production work of the biggie.

Meanwhile the grapevine is abuzz is that Endhiran audio will be launched in style at KL in Malaysia, on July 31 with the entire cast taking part. It will be the greatest show on Tamil television as Sun TV, the market leaders are planning to telecast it live!

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com. 8-)

rvsarna
9th July 2010, 01:32 PM
[tscii:54f4a98bb9]‘Endhiran’ audio on July 31
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, July 08, 2010]

Now it is almost confirmed it is going to be the mother of all Indian cinema extravaganzas. It is going to be the biggest ever Tamil filmy event ever happened anywhere in the world. The audio of ‘Endhiran’ will be released in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in a never before star studded event on July 31 this year.

The music launch will be attended by the biggest stars on Indian cinema including Amitabh Bachchan and the ‘Endhiran’ super stars Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai and others.

The magnificent event is being organized by HBO that releases ‘Endhiran’ worldwide. The super star's magnum opus will be released in over 300 screens across the world that makes ‘Endhiran’ the largest worldwide release ever only after Spiderman.[/tscii:54f4a98bb9]

A.ANAND
11th July 2010, 12:53 PM
[tscii:577e4850f9]3 BREAKING DOUBTFUL REASONS BEHIND ¡®ENDHIRAN¡¯ AUDIO LAUNCH IN MALAYSIA

The entire globe is looking for the Big Day on July 31 as Superstar Rajnikanth¡¯s ¡®Endhiran ¨C The Robot¡¯ is scheduled to have its audio launch on that day. Needless to mention, as the film carries some of the biggest brands like Shankar, A.R. Rahman, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, it has raised everyone¡¯s expectations.

But then, the audio launch slated to be held at Malaysia seems to have got some issues now. According to the inside reports, the first reason that stands as a blockage towards this affair is that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan¡¯s pregnancy. The buzzes rounding upon air are that the actress is carrying now and she hasn¡¯t confirmed about her dates for this scheduled juncture. The audio launch was expected to be held at a biggest stadium in Kuala Lumpur called STADIUM NEGERA. The stadium has a capacity for 15,000 viewers and the advance amount hasn¡¯t been paid to the authorities. According to the reports, the Stadium is supposed to be booked before 15days of the event, which isn¡¯t done till the date. Secondly, when a paid show is slated to be held, the group is supposed to get 15 licenses while a sponsored show with 7 licenses. The performers involved in the show are supposed to obtain VISA, which is still not done. With some many constraints involved pertaining to this event, the audio launch of ¡®Endhiran¡¯ on July 31 turns to be literally doubtful now. Keep logging to this column for more updates¡*

http://www.mytamilmovie.com/descriphead.asp?idno=9803

[/tscii:577e4850f9]

Siv.S
12th July 2010, 07:41 PM
[tscii:224a1fb43a]A good news… Yesterday morning Rahman gave the tamil songs final mix master to us… it is amazing…rocking, sounding as big & grand as the budget of the movie. The first song clearly indicates that our AR Rahman is an Oscar winner. I hope once again our combination lives up to your expectation levels. And we are planning to release the audio in this month end.

http://www.directorshankaronline.com/2010/07/endhiran-wrap/[/tscii:224a1fb43a]

baba88
12th July 2010, 10:24 PM
[tscii:0a591f4001]A good news… Yesterday morning Rahman gave the tamil songs final mix master to us… it is amazing…rocking, sounding as big & grand as the budget of the movie. The first song clearly indicates that our AR Rahman is an Oscar winner. I hope once again our combination lives up to your expectation levels. And we are planning to release the audio in this month end.

http://www.directorshankaronline.com/2010/07/endhiran-wrap/[/tscii:0a591f4001]

I think the song he is talking about is the song that they shot in Peru. Going by the leaked footage I can promise you that this song is going to rule this summer.

ajaybaskar
13th July 2010, 08:05 PM
Think music has grabbed the tamil and telugu audio rights of 'Endhiran'

VinodKumar's
14th July 2010, 11:28 AM
[tscii:148f5cbfc9]Enthiran "audio rights" sold 7 to 8 crores......
Last Thursday, Shankar completed the entire shoot of his magnum opus Endhiran, with the shoot of the last song in a studio setup picturised on Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai and choreographed by Remo. The leading director wrote in his blog, “It was a very, very happy moment for everyone. I think this is the first film where I am doing the pumpkinbreaking pooja (poosanika udaikiradhu) with the lead stars (Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai) present on the occasion.” Later, media baron and producer Kalanithi Maran celebrated the occasion by throwing a big party for the entire unit.

The very next day, further good news awaited the director as composer A R Rahman handed him the master music copy of the film. A delighted Shankar wrote, “Rahman gave the Tamil songs final mix master to us. It is amazing, rocking and sounding as big and grand as the budget of the movie. The first song clearly indicates that our A R Rahman is an Oscar winner. I hope that our combination lives up to expectations once again.” Shankar has also made it clear that the audio of the film will be released by the end of this month.

Meanwhile, there is a fierce bidding war going on between a Mumbai-based audio major and a Chennai-based company for the audio rights of the film. The grapevine has it that the audio of Endhiran has been snapped up for a record price, somewhere in the Rs 7 to Rs 8 crore range. This is the highest ever paid for an audio in south Indian film history, a price almost on par with recent Bollywood music acquisitions.
A music industry tracker said, “The price that the market is talking about is a new benchmark in south Indian films’ audio market. The music of Sivaji, the previous Rajinikanth-Shankar-Rahman combo film, was marketed by the producers themselves and so, we do not have an exact rate for it. Raavanan was purchased for around Rs 2 crore. It’s phenomenal that the rights of Endhiran went for more than three times that price.”

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Daily/skins/TOINEW/navigator.asp?Daily=TOICH&showST=true&login=default&pub=TOI[/tscii:148f5cbfc9]

Avadi to America
14th July 2010, 06:25 PM
[tscii:d96155b149]Enthiran "audio rights" sold 7 to 8 crores......
Last Thursday, Shankar completed the entire shoot of his magnum opus Endhiran, with the shoot of the last song in a studio setup picturised on Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai and choreographed by Remo. The leading director wrote in his blog, “It was a very, very happy moment for everyone. I think this is the first film where I am doing the pumpkinbreaking pooja (poosanika udaikiradhu) with the lead stars (Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai) present on the occasion.” Later, media baron and producer Kalanithi Maran celebrated the occasion by throwing a big party for the entire unit.

The very next day, further good news awaited the director as composer A R Rahman handed him the master music copy of the film. A delighted Shankar wrote, “Rahman gave the Tamil songs final mix master to us. It is amazing, rocking and sounding as big and grand as the budget of the movie. The first song clearly indicates that our A R Rahman is an Oscar winner. I hope that our combination lives up to expectations once again.” Shankar has also made it clear that the audio of the film will be released by the end of this month.

Meanwhile, there is a fierce bidding war going on between a Mumbai-based audio major and a Chennai-based company for the audio rights of the film. The grapevine has it that the audio of Endhiran has been snapped up for a record price, somewhere in the Rs 7 to Rs 8 crore range. This is the highest ever paid for an audio in south Indian film history, a price almost on par with recent Bollywood music acquisitions.
A music industry tracker said, “The price that the market is talking about is a new benchmark in south Indian films’ audio market. The music of Sivaji, the previous Rajinikanth-Shankar-Rahman combo film, was marketed by the producers themselves and so, we do not have an exact rate for it. Raavanan was purchased for around Rs 2 crore. It’s phenomenal that the rights of Endhiran went for more than three times that price.”

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Daily/skins/TOINEW/navigator.asp?Daily=TOICH&showST=true&login=default&pub=TOI[/tscii:d96155b149]

dai... adaki vaseengada....

ajaybaskar
14th July 2010, 06:33 PM
:lol:

Guess_Me
14th July 2010, 08:07 PM
Looks like Gops has started giving out the tracklist for Enthiran in his usual style, one track per message.

The first one appears to be Irumbile Oru Idhaiyam.

PARAMASHIVAN
14th July 2010, 09:51 PM
Songs details and singer details pls :roll:

A.ANAND
15th July 2010, 09:04 PM
Endhiran audio creates history - Rights sold for approx 8 crores

This is an article published on TOI yesterday saying endhiran audio is sold for approx 8 crores which is a record for a south indian film.
Raavan was sold for 2 crores and this is more than thrice that price. Audio is stated to release on 31st july. The final master copy has been handed over to shankar & sun who have expressed their joy by saying only an oscar winner can compose like this.

source;arryg

Avadi to America
16th July 2010, 09:09 PM

This is an article published on TOI yesterday saying endhiran audio is sold for approx 8 crores which is a record for a south indian film.
Raavan was sold for 2 crores and this is more than thrice that price. Audio is stated to release on 31st july. The final master copy has been handed over to shankar & sun who have expressed their joy by saying only an oscar winner can compose like this.

source;arryg

kuselan was sold for 2.5C to big audio. i guess ravanan could be more than that....

rvsarna
18th July 2010, 01:33 PM
[tscii:38debfa84d]Think Music to release 'Endhiran' songs
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, July 17, 2010]

You are reading this first on IndiaGlitz. After the completion of ‘Endhiran’ shooting last week all the eyes and ears of fans shifted focus on the music launch which is happening in Kula Lumpur, Malaysia. Adding pep to the situation was Shankar’s statement that A R Rahman has handed over the final mix of the songs and they have come great.

But the news of the company releasing ‘Endhiran’ audio was kept in secrecy. We knew one music label each from Mumbai and Chennai vied for the coveted music. News was also out that the audio rights of ‘Endhiran’ have been purchased by at a monstrous price of around Rs.7 crores.

Now our sources say that the top most music label from Chennai ‘Think Music’ has bagged the audio rights of ‘Endhiran’. Think Music has released some of the biggest block buster music in recent times like Paiyaa, Kadhal Solla Vanthen, Naan Mahaan Alla, Baana Kathadi, Angadi Theru.

The audio release function of ‘Endhiran’ will happen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on July 31.[/tscii:38debfa84d]

baba88
19th July 2010, 04:58 PM
[tscii:deade18702]Endhiran counting has started. The next 2 months will belong to Endhiran.

Endhiran, the mega budget film of Rs. 200 crores, starring Superstar Rajnikanth and Aishwarya Rai, directed by Shankar, has started its publicity campaign from today. Sun Pictures, the powerful marketing barons, have published a series of photographs from the film ‘Endhiran’ on ‘Dinakaran’ their newspaper daily.

http://600024.com/files/2010/07/Endhiran_Rajini_Dinakaran_1.jpg

http://600024.com/files/2010/07/Endhiran_Rajini_Aishwarya_Dinakaran_2.jpg[/tscii:deade18702]

raghavendran
19th July 2010, 05:20 PM

source;arryg

kuselan was sold for 2.5C to big audio. i guess ravanan could be more than that....8crs is a whopping sum
endhiran is to rewrite all record books...here comes the big daddy

A.ANAND
20th July 2010, 01:44 PM
'ஸ்லம்டாக்'கை மிஞ்சுமா எந்திரன்?

ஸ்லம்டாக் மில்லியனரை மிஞ்சும் அளவுக்கு எந்திரன் படத்துக்கான இசையமைப்புப் பணிகளில் ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மானும், ஒலிப்பதிவாளர் ரசூல் பூக்குட்டி ஆகியோர் படு தீவிரமாக பணியாற்றி வருகின்றனராம்.

ரஜினிகாந்த், ஐஸ்வர்யா ராய், ஷங்கர் ஆகிய பெரும் பெயர்கள் எந்திரன் படத்தில் இணைந்துள்ளன. இதற்கு உச்சமாக இசைப் புயல் ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மானின் இசை இப்படத்தில் பெரும் எதிர்பார்ப்பை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.

இதற்குக் காரணம், ஸ்லம்டாக் மில்லியனருக்கு அடித்ததை விட அட்டகாசமான இசையை இதில் ரஹ்மான் கொடுக்கவுள்ளாராம். மேலும் ஒலிப்பதிவிலும் நவீனங்களைப் புகுத்துகிறாராம் ரசூல் பூக்குட்டி. இருவரும் ஆஸ்கர்களை வாங்கிக் குவித்தவர்கள் என்பது நினைவிருக்கலாம்.

எந்திரனில் இடம் பெறும் ஒவ்வொரு பாடலும் வித்தியாசமாக இருக்கும் வகையி்ல் ரஹ்மான் இசையமைத்துள்ளாராம். பாடலைக் கேட்பவர்களுக்கும், பார்ப்பவர்களுக்கும் அதன் இசையும், ஒலிப்பதிவும் மனதை மயக்கும்வகையில் இருக்குமாறு பார்த்துக் கொண்டுள்ளாராம் ரஹ்மான்.

பாடல்கள் மட்டுமல்லாமல், பின்னணி இசையிலும் பெரும் கவனம் எடுத்து வருகிறாராம் ரஹ்மான். தற்போது பின்னணி இசைச் சேர்ப்பு உள்ளிட்டவற்றில் ரஹ்மானும், பூக்குட்டியும் பிசியாக உள்ளனர்.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/2010/07/20-tamil-movies-enthiran-rajini-aishwarya-rahman.html

raghavendran
20th July 2010, 06:18 PM
:boo:

A.ANAND
21st July 2010, 07:51 AM
ithuvaraikkum malaysia-la endhiran audio release function patti entha news-sum malaysia media-la enakku therinji varala! :roll:

A.ANAND
22nd July 2010, 01:21 PM
[tscii:1ed7cc2a3e]The Venue of Enthiran Audio Launching in Malaysia is PICC – (Putrajaya Convention Center), Kuala Lumpur !!!

Totally 7 Tracks in Endhiran

Stadium Preview

http://rahman360.com/?p=2144[/tscii:1ed7cc2a3e]

rayan36
23rd July 2010, 08:21 AM
bro, namba polama!!!!!

A.ANAND
23rd July 2010, 10:13 AM
oh..polame!ullukku viduvanggala???seems only 4 VIP and VVIP! :(

mikesasi
23rd July 2010, 11:05 PM
here you go :-)

http://www.digi.com.my/whatshot/promotions/endhiran/index.do

littlemaster1982
25th July 2010, 11:34 PM
[html:1c319c0e9a]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_-FcNcIen3xQ/TExYyxQ-ZuI/AAAAAAAACOM/4vVgGW_nW-Q/s800/34765_143038622389344_100000496226251_353745_18210 47_n.jpg[/html:1c319c0e9a]

8-) 8-)

Thanks Nerd for the pic.

rayan36
26th July 2010, 08:19 AM
oh..polame!ullukku viduvanggala???seems only 4 VIP and VVIP! :(

ada pavingela!!!!

rayan36
26th July 2010, 08:21 AM
here you go :-)

http://www.digi.com.my/whatshot/promotions/endhiran/index.do

just great,..i changed my line to maxis...

NOV
26th July 2010, 09:06 AM
[tscii:4ff96c0c9f]
*For the first time Astro Vaanavil and Sun TV collaboratively is organizing the Audio Launch of the movie “Endhiran”.*

Enthiran (ROBOT) is a Tamil Science fiction film Directed by S. Shankar. The film stars Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai in the lead roles. The film is made on the highest ever film budget in Indian Cinema. The music director for this movie is Oscar winner AR Rahman.

Date : *31st July 2010, Saturday*
Time : *7.30pm*
Venue : *Live on Vaanavil (Channel 201) from PICC, Putrajaya*

Additional good news is, Astro providing this extravaganza content in HD (Chan 222) as well. This HD channel will be available from 31st July at 6am onwards until 8th August midnight 12am.

For more information: http://mytamilchannel.com[/tscii:4ff96c0c9f]

k_vanan
26th July 2010, 01:53 PM
[tscii:4f4e5af0d3]
*For the first time Astro Vaanavil and Sun TV collaboratively is organizing the Audio Launch of the movie “Endhiran”.*

Enthiran (ROBOT) is a Tamil Science fiction film Directed by S. Shankar. The film stars Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai in the lead roles. The film is made on the highest ever film budget in Indian Cinema. The music director for this movie is Oscar winner AR Rahman.

Date : *31st July 2010, Saturday*
Time : *7.30pm*
Venue : *Live on Vaanavil (Channel 201) from PICC, Putrajaya*

Additional good news is, Astro providing this extravaganza content in HD (Chan 222) as well. This HD channel will be available from 31st July at 6am onwards until 8th August midnight 12am.

For more information: http://mytamilchannel.com[/tscii:4f4e5af0d3]

:ty: NOV

WTH this digi :hammer: BTW thanks to astro for 1st time tamil programe live telecast in HD channel :redjump: :bluejump: :2thumbsup:

interz
26th July 2010, 04:29 PM
Cool, buddy cool.

Shankar - A R Rahman combo never dissapointed me.

I will feel like a new born baby when I listen to the Enthiran songs for the first time very soon.

raghavendran
26th July 2010, 05:46 PM
Cool, buddy cool.

Shankar - A R Rahman combo never dissapointed me.

I will feel like a new born baby when I listen to the Enthiran songs for the first time very soon.adhe adhe :thumbsup: