PDA

View Full Version : GENERATION WINS?

Sanguine Sridhar
6th June 2005, 02:32 PM
Now a days except Ajith,Vikram,Madhavan almost all the hero comes to the cine screeb through their family influence for example
Vijay - Chandraseker, Dhanush - Kasthoori Raja, Simbhu - T.Rajendar, Surya - Sivakumar,Prashanth- Thyagarajan,Manoj - Bharathiraja..It happened in those days also, Shivaji sir -Prabhu, Muthuraman sir -Karthick...Whether is this a health growth? Can hero can come up with out any of this strong background? Friends discuss it...

Pras
6th June 2005, 02:35 PM
i wanted to become an actor, but i have no background :huh:

cucushock
6th June 2005, 03:34 PM

ohh.. poor pras

athukellam oru kalai vendum :twisted:

Pras
6th June 2005, 03:39 PM

ohh.. poor pras

yenkitta kalai ellam rombave irukku ... background-than illa :P

vijay idathila naan irunthiruntha, ippo naan thaan super star :P

sanjay
6th June 2005, 03:47 PM
Pras,

Take heart. When Vijay can become a popular hero, anybody can.

cucushock
6th June 2005, 07:37 PM

ohh.. poor pras

yenkitta kalai ellam rombave irukku ... background-than illa :P

vijay idathila naan irunthiruntha, ippo naan thaan super star :P

:twisted: :twisted:
en porumaye sothikire :x

kodutte vaakum koduthe porulayum tirumbe vaangure palakkam
"avarukke" mattum illai enakkum taan illai :wink:
athunaale un talai tapiruchi :evil:

:lol: :lol:
chumma chumma
rishi muulam nathi muulam
mukkiyam illai.
mudivutaan mukkiyam. :wink:

cucushock
6th June 2005, 07:38 PM
Pras,

nambikkai iruntha yaaralayum mudiyum.

athaitaan nee solgiraai endre naan edutukolgiren.

Sourav
6th June 2005, 07:41 PM
Pras,

OVER-A SORIYATHA...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

cucushock
6th June 2005, 07:50 PM
Pras,

OVER-A SORIYATHA...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :evil:

Sourav
6th June 2005, 07:55 PM
:wink:

Sanguine Sridhar
7th June 2005, 07:44 PM
analysis....generation heroes

Doing well
Vijay
Simbhu
Surya
------------------------
Not Doing well
Prashanth
Manoj
Dhanush

So does it means that introduction into this field is easy if u have strong background but long lasting is tough?

gorgeous gaayini
8th June 2005, 01:23 AM
u shud of been born in my family then,
i have a samll cinema bk ground. bt nt very big.

vasanthkv
8th June 2005, 02:34 AM
Having film background, gives a break into the films. Not everybody is succeding. Even if you have family backing, You need have talent, luck, good script and good director to long-last in the field.

Anand Babu had talent, but he did not get good director and good script to survive. You can Arun kumar have talents, but struggling...

Kollywoodfan
8th June 2005, 02:59 AM
Exactly vasanthkv. People like Sanjay think that having cinema background immediately ensures that you are successful. Honestly, we cannot judge them because it all depends on their talent, luck, and whether the audience likes them. Yes, Vijay got introduced through his father. What is wrong in that? If you have a good launch pad for a father, anyone would take the oppurtunity. But Vijay is on his own now, although his father helped him, Vijay has established himself not with his father's movies, but with his own films and charisma on screen. That's all. Good point about Manoj and Anand Babu. They come from a bigger background than Vijay, but why couldn't they succeed. Because they didn't really possess the qualities that made the audience liked in them, but Vijay did so he is here to say. I wouldn't agree that Prashanth was unsuccessful, because there was a time when his films were awaited and he was the chocolate hero for all the girls.

Sanjay, know one thing. Even you admit that if Vijay got in, Pras can. Try looking at it this way, Vijay is not as good looking as Ajith, and so people like Ajith and Simbu have a slight disadvantage over the likes of Vijay and Dhanush. However, Vijay is doing better than Ajith now despite that shortcoming. That's makes him better, don't you say?

rachel
8th June 2005, 04:39 AM
Exactly vasanthkv. People like Sanjay think that having cinema background immediately ensures that you are successful. Honestly, we cannot judge them because it all depends on their talent, luck, and whether the audience likes them. Yes, Vijay got introduced through his father. What is wrong in that? If you have a good launch pad for a father, anyone would take the oppurtunity. But Vijay is on his own now, although his father helped him, Vijay has established himself not with his father's movies, but with his own films and charisma on screen. That's all. Good point about Manoj and Anand Babu. They come from a bigger background than Vijay, but why couldn't they succeed. Because they didn't really possess the qualities that made the audience liked in them, but Vijay did so he is here to say. I wouldn't agree that Prashanth was unsuccessful, because there was a time when his films were awaited and he was the chocolate hero for all the girls.

Sanjay, know one thing. Even you admit that if Vijay got in, Pras can. Try looking at it this way, Vijay is not as good looking as Ajith, and so people like Ajith and Simbu have a slight disadvantage over the likes of Vijay and Dhanush. However, Vijay is doing better than Ajith now despite that shortcoming. That's makes him better, don't you say?

you have accepted here that ajith looks better than vj.
but you forgot to mention that ajith didn't have a father like vj .
that's a big....big...disadvantage for ajith.

Surya
8th June 2005, 04:44 AM
that is true.

If not for his father VJ would not have been able to make it this big in the cine feild in his dreams. But Ajith has, Vikram is also a good example of that.

Kollywoodfan
8th June 2005, 09:05 AM
Rachel, I didn't forget to mention anything. I typed it clearly and boldly that Vijay has a good background with a dad as a director to get him in easily. But have you ever thought about it this way? People who get in like that are pressured a lot, because people tend to expect more of them. Ajith was a mechanic? (I'm not sure, correct me on this one) so when he came in everyone was like, "hey, new guy, and after Aasai oh he's good." But for Vijay, people expected more of him, and unfortunately because of his dad's dumb movies, Vijay couldn't prove it until Poove Unakkaga which was pretty early in his career. However, I remember people didn't exactly think Ajith was handsome in his early early movies was he looked painfully thin and his face was small, but he slowly become handsome. Same thing with Vijay. People said he had a mouse face.

rachel
8th June 2005, 09:28 AM
People said he had a mouse face.
oh..come on..vj really has a monkey face.

rachel
8th June 2005, 09:35 AM
Rachel, I didn't forget to mention anything. I typed it clearly and boldly that Vijay has a good background with a dad as a director to get him in easily. But have you ever thought about it this way? People who get in like that are pressured a lot, because people tend to expect more of them. Ajith was a mechanic? (I'm not sure, correct me on this one) so when he came in everyone was like, "hey, new guy, and after Aasai oh he's good." But for Vijay, people expected more of him, and unfortunately because of his dad's dumb movies, Vijay couldn't prove it until Poove Unakkaga which was pretty early in his career. However, I remember people didn't exactly think Ajith was handsome in his early early movies was he looked painfully thin and his face was small, but he slowly become handsome. Same thing with Vijay. People said he had a mouse face.
yes..ajith was mechanic.
no...no...because of his dad's movies he was recognised by masses.

Alien
8th June 2005, 10:41 AM
yes..ajith was mechanic.
no...no...because of his dad's movies he was recognised by masses.

:? :? His dad movies r some of the worst movies ever made in Tamil cinema. He got recognition among class with Kadhalukku Mariyathai, n other centres with Poove unakkaga,love today,......[/b]

vasanthkv
8th June 2005, 04:52 PM
Ajith fans would not agree that, Vijay's father was just launching pad. I think he would have acted atleast 10 movies under his father - out of which not even one movie was watchable.

You may take Surya's example. Being Sivakumar's son, given him the advanatge of the entry into movies. But, had he not got Bala, he would have been star at all.

Rach,

Everybody know Ajith used to smarter than Vijay or most of the tamil heroes. That was past till Dheena. He spoiled all his looks. He is not that handsome now. I know, because of injuries he cannot do execessive exercise to control his weight. But fact is fact. As of today, Ajith and Vijay are equally bad looking.

sanjay
8th June 2005, 04:52 PM
Vijay has succeeded simply b'cos no one expects anything from him. So, whatever he does is a bonus.

ha ha

Sourav
8th June 2005, 05:00 PM
:)

r_un2001
8th June 2005, 08:36 PM
VIJAY == S A CHANDRASEKAR + SANGHAVI :lol:

Vijay has succeeded simply b'cos no one expects anything from him. So, whatever he does is a bonus.
ha ha
VIJAY==100% LUCK + 0% WORK... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pras
8th June 2005, 08:37 PM

ha ha

dey kevalapaduthaathe :evil:

sangavi-ya kevalapaduthaathe :lol:

Sourav
8th June 2005, 09:21 PM
[quote="r_un2001"] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sourav
8th June 2005, 09:25 PM
kujilikuppam. :lol:

gorgeous gaayini
8th June 2005, 09:46 PM
vaiya pothu da loosu.

ha ha

Kollywoodfan
9th June 2005, 02:05 AM
Man, you guys are truly vicious. It's like you guys can't take that Vijay is doing well in the industry. Whatever. Look, no one, including Vijay, is begging people to like Vijay. He has his own policy and has chosen the commercial route. He has a clear, set goal and follows it, regardless of his looks. Keep in mind, Vijay is a typical Tamilian looker, dark and tall. Yes he has not been gifted with Ajith's Malayalee/North Indian fair good lucks. Same thing with Rajini, he is not conventionally handsome, but he is the superstar. Why? Because people appreciate the fact that average, common people are able to make it big in the industry, rather than stereotypical "model" looks. Vijay has never said that he was a great actor like your thala, he has never said he was handsome like you thala, he has never said he will become the superstar or that he was a lion like your thala. Vijay never says these things and proves them silently. No thanks to his father, he has become a top actor in tamil cinema. Sorry, but one cannot survive on luck for 13 years and 42 films. It's not possible, and if you guys think that you can, you should try it and see.

Surya
9th June 2005, 02:42 AM

I gues that it's up to the hubbers to decide on this one!! :lol:

Here is Vijay (http://thatstamil.indiainfo.com/images27/optimized/vijay180.jpg) for ya!! :lol:

Crab
9th June 2005, 02:48 AM

Here is Vijay (http://thatstamil.indiainfo.com/images27/optimized/vijay180.jpg) for ya!! :lol:

I just saw that photo :lol:
Inji thinna kurangu madhiri OR
Palaana casele maatikittu panaal aana thiruttu rascal madhiri irukku!

:rotfl:

Surya
9th June 2005, 03:08 AM

The bolded part I agree with.

Paavam, Junior Thalapathy ippo Jaameen-la vantha maathiri irrukaaru! :rotfl: :rotfl:

deepu
9th June 2005, 03:31 AM
whatever topic is posted it all ends up with the so called thalai and thalapthy fans banging their heads on each other....i wish somebody really does things to stop good topics moving out of line....
this starts with the ajith fans trying to prove a fact or other and establish their hero to be the better...and vj to be a waste....u fellows first go ask ur THALAI to give a hit for it is long since he's really made it to the box office....and stop commenting on vj for his looks as it is the only factor now that u have to prove superiority...vj's the one who's making the roads today at the box office and ajith is no where near his scale of profits...
chumma aduthavanai kindal pannitae irukama unga thalai ena panrarnu yosichiparunga...and plss stop ur foolish arguments and diversions of the topics.......

rachel
9th June 2005, 03:48 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vasanthkv
9th June 2005, 09:14 AM
whatever topic is posted it all ends up with the so called thalai and thalapthy fans banging their heads on each other....i wish somebody really does things to stop good topics moving out of line....
this starts with the ajith fans trying to prove a fact or other and establish their hero to be the better...and vj to be a waste....u fellows first go ask ur THALAI to give a hit for it is long since he's really made it to the box office....and stop commenting on vj for his looks as it is the only factor now that u have to prove superiority...vj's the one who's making the roads today at the box office and ajith is no where near his scale of profits...
chumma aduthavanai kindal pannitae irukama unga thalai ena panrarnu yosichiparunga...and plss stop ur foolish arguments and diversions of the topics.......

Serriya soneenga Deepu..... Padam onnum release aaga kannum, ana daily oru thread open paniduranga... Ajith's fans are also big-mouthed like Ajith.

Sanguine Sridhar
9th June 2005, 09:36 AM
I like Arunkumar (Vijayakumar's son) but he couldnt shine either???

Sourav
9th June 2005, 09:44 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sourav
9th June 2005, 09:47 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Sanguine Sridhar
9th June 2005, 09:50 AM
I personally believe that Vijay,Dhanush would not have entered into tamil cinema if they dont have such a strong background...and Vijay should not forget Vikraman for giving a big break called as poovey unnakaga and Dhanush should not forget Selvaraghavan and Sherin :D

Sourav
9th June 2005, 09:53 AM
I personally believe that Vijay,Dhanush would not have entered into tamil cinema if they dont have such a strong background...and Vijay should not forget Vikraman for giving a big break called as poovey unnakaga and Dhanush should not forget Selvaraghavan and Sherin :D

:? :? :? :?

tamilsify
10th June 2005, 02:20 AM
Beckham, do us a favor list all the other actors who came in thru background and give us a list of who they should thank....

Let me help...
Vijay
Surya
Dhanush
Simbu
Prasanth
Anand Babu
Arun Kumar
Manoj

Surya
10th June 2005, 02:34 AM
But see, Simbhu, Surya and all have talent!

What Vijay is doing, can be done by anyone!!!

vj
10th June 2005, 03:04 AM
Surya Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But see, Simbhu, Surya and all have talent!

What Vijay is doing, can be done by anyone!!!

ur saying that what vijay is doing can be done by anyone, then why aren't they doing it and getting their movies a hit. everyone has a different talents. i don't think everyone can act as the same as vijay and not everyone can act as ajith or any other actors. i don't think u shoul treat vijay as a waste. i have noticed that everyone who oposes vijay makes bad comments on vijay. they don't even admit the truth and jsut carry on taking the mick out of him. i don't see vijay's fan take the mickey out of ajith's look. vijay's fan atlaest admit that ajith was goodlooking and he did really well before. but ajith fanes don't even admit that vijay has skills.

Surya
10th June 2005, 03:07 AM
I'm not an ajith fan!

I agree VJ has skills in dancing, and he's good in comedy. But acting......no!

Anyone can act like VJ. Why isn't everyone doing it? Because it's not what VJ does that makes his movies hits. It's what the directors, music directors etc do, which make his movies hits.

RATHEESHAJITH
10th June 2005, 06:31 PM
GENERATINOLA IRUNTHU VANTHAALUM TALENT
ILLENA KELAMBA VENDIYATHU THAAN 8)

SIBIRAJ, VIKRANTH , ARUNKUMARELLAM KELAMBITTAANGAYYA
KELAMBITTAANGHA :mrgreen:

Alien
10th June 2005, 07:26 PM
I'm not an ajith fan!

Anyone can act like VJ. Why isn't everyone doing it? Because it's not what VJ does that makes his movies hits. It's what the directors, music directors etc do, which make his movies hits.

Really!!! He has hardly acted with good directors.

//His movies bcom hit bcos of music directors!!
Nor does this make sense :? :?

svasu_ani
10th June 2005, 07:51 PM
now producers sons entering in to cinema... jayam ravi, ravi krishna....

gorgeous gaayini
10th June 2005, 10:23 PM
how can u say vijay cnt act. he has really gd tallents in all acting and dancing. think about gilli, KM etc.

anyway once agen i like ur avatar
how do u do it?

I'm not an ajith fan!

Crab
10th June 2005, 10:33 PM
You are right! Miss Vijay has the potential to become the next biggest actress. She can dance. She can sing. How many actresses today can do that feat?

With luck, she may even get to do item numbers in Bollywood flicks! But for that, she has to insure her thighs like Ramba. This is my sincere request.

:roll:

how can u say vijay cnt act. he has really gd tallents in all acting and dancing. think about gilli, KM etc.

how do u do it?

I'm not an ajith fan!

Surya
10th June 2005, 10:55 PM
I'm not an ajith fan!

He's acted with directors who know how the ingrediets for a hit film. Dharani, Ramana, Perarasu etc.

Most of the songs in VJ films tend to reach the ppl sadly.

Ghilli - Was liked by the ppl
Thirumalai - Was also liked by the ppl, espicially the dimsu kattai song.
Madurey - Not as much as the other, but still was liked by the ppl.
Thirupaachi - I hear that the Nee yentha ooru, and kumuda pone dievam had vj fans dancing on yelling in the theater.

I don't see anything special about VJ other than his dance, and comedy scenes. Fights....no, Ghilli, madurey, and thirupaachi, all he did was fly! :banghead:
Acting....no! The only thing I like about him in his films are the comedy scenes, and the way he dances. That's it. Tell me, what do U think is special about VJ? :?

how do u do it?
Download a program called tileset maker. It'll walk u through! :D

gorgeous gaayini
10th June 2005, 11:16 PM
thnx

I'm not an ajith fan!

He's acted with directors who know how the ingrediets for a hit film. Dharani, Ramana, Perarasu etc.

Thirupaachi - I hear that the Nee yentha ooru, and kumuda pone dievam had vj fans dancing on yelling in the theater.

I don't see anything special about VJ other than his dance, and comedy scenes. Fights....no, Ghilli, madurey, and thirupaachi, all he did was fly! :banghead:
Acting....no! The only thing I like about him in his films are the comedy scenes, and the way he dances. That's it. Tell me, what do U think is special about VJ? :?

how do u do it?
Download a program called tileset maker. It'll walk u through! :D

gorgeous gaayini
10th June 2005, 11:19 PM
infact ur thala can do heroine roles
he is fair, girly smile etc.
hope he atleast suceeds when being an actess.

You are right! Miss Vijay has the potential to become the next biggest actress. She can dance. She can sing. How many actresses today can do that feat?

With luck, she may even get to do item numbers in Bollywood flicks! But for that, she has to insure her thighs like Ramba. This is my sincere request.

:roll:

how do u do it?

I'm not an ajith fan!

vj
11th June 2005, 02:14 AM

100% correct gorgeous gayani. ajith would be so much better than vj as an actress. then his movies would be a definate hit.

Girish11
11th June 2005, 04:06 AM
Just being son/dauther of an actor/producer is not going to
make anybody a big star obviously, but it does play a very
huuuuuuuge role to lead many to stardom.

Unlike an actor who enters the field without such influences
who may get ditched if first movie or first couple of movies
are flops inspite of being talented, the actors from families having
influence in Cinefiled, depending on the influencial strength of
their parents keep getting many oppurtunities again and again
in spite of their string of flops and end up making a long
career. Eg, Vijay/Simbu kept getting oppurtunities inspite of
their flops, Abishek bachchan from North is an other great example.

For an outsider to get good support/entry into movies, looks/talent
matter a lot whereas for someone coming from
family of someone linked with cinefield, looks/talent dont
matter at all to get an entry plus a string of movies.

It is a pity to see some good actors not getting enough
chances just because first couple of movies they acted were
flops or they dont have the influence on their side. Eg
Prasanna - Five star, Azhagiya theeyae, just 2 movies in
last 3-4 years inspite of both movies doing decent business
and the appreciation of his action from many.

Alien
11th June 2005, 08:34 AM

Thats what i too always wonder about!!! :roll:

But what i wanted to tell is, Perarasu and Ramanaa r such crappy directors........ and I don't think Thirupaachi songs would have bcom hit, had they were tuned for some other hero :? ....Those songs r such mediocre.......
What i would attribute to his success is, what i hate, "blind -hero worship" :x ........exactly which made rajni to this position......... :evil:

rachel
11th June 2005, 12:30 PM

Thats what i too always wonder about!!! :roll:

But what i wanted to tell is, Perarasu and Ramanaa r such crappy directors........ and I don't think Thirupaachi songs would have bcom hit, had they were tuned for some other hero :? ....Those songs r such mediocre.......
What i would attribute to his success is, what i hate, "blind -hero worship" :x ........exactly which made rajni to this position......... :evil:
rajini>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vj

RATHEESHAJITH
11th June 2005, 12:41 PM

AJITH >>>>>>>>> RAJINI>>>>KAMAL >>>VIKRAM >>VIJAY :roll:

Alien
11th June 2005, 12:43 PM
Rachel,
I said nothing abt who is bigger or better or any such comparison...
For me both of them rank very very low, so essentially no comparison....
:? 8) :D

rachel
11th June 2005, 12:51 PM

AJITH >>>>>>>>> RAJINI>>>>KAMAL >>>VIKRAM >>VIJAY :roll:
right...
ajith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rajini>>>>>>>>>>>>kamal>>>>>>>>>>>>>vikram>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vj

rachel
11th June 2005, 12:53 PM
Rachel,
both of them mean vj and vikram...right?

Crab
11th June 2005, 12:56 PM
SURYA,
ETHANAI THADAVA THAN VOMIT PANRATHU...... :lol: :lol: :lol: UNDIYAL-LE 5 RS THIRUDUNA BEMANI MATHIRI MUZHIKKUTHU PAARU..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: Enakku ninaichi ninaichi sirichi sirichi vayiru valikkudhu :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

rachel
11th June 2005, 01:00 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

RATHEESHAJITH
11th June 2005, 01:39 PM
CRAB,

PAATHUPPAA IRUKKARA EMOTICONELLAAM YEDUTHUDAATHA :roll:
APPARAM THIRU VERA WEB ADDRESS THEDANUM :lol2:

Alien
11th June 2005, 01:47 PM
Rachel,

No Vj and rajni :D :D

Nerd
11th June 2005, 02:49 PM
Rachel,

I appreciate ur humbleness in highlighting the words "For me"...

rachel
11th June 2005, 02:54 PM
Rachel,

i think every hero's dream is to become super star. nobody wants to become kamal... :? why? can you tell me? :wink:

Alien
11th June 2005, 03:07 PM
Rachel,

i think every hero's dream is to become super star. nobody wants to become kamal... :? why? can you tell me? :wink:

Yeah, i very well accept that, every hero's dream is to bcom next Rajni... :(
If u r willing to know why without quipping funny comments, here is the reason..... :wink:
Kamal is renown for his talents such as Acting, direction(Virumaandi), screenplay(Virumaandi,thevarmagan), dance- especially bharatham :thumbsup: , ............... as well as being one of the biggest stars in Indian Cinema
To becom next Kamal, an actor will need to possess very good knowledge in all these aspects , which is allmost impossible for our young stars, like Vj,Vikram,Ajith....... For me chimbu possess more talents than others .......
In contrary, if an actor is capable of just pulling massive crowds without having to bother much abt quality and content, that's pretty much enough , to bcom next Rajni . Now tell me which is easier? :wink: I do accept bcoming a massive star/crowd puller is not a simple task, but its easier than exhibiting gr8 knowledge in all fields and at the same time being a huge star.

gorgeous gaayini
11th June 2005, 03:12 PM
I have another fact to add
nowa dayz lots of tamil cinema fanz seem 2 like fat/ chubby actresses, so ajith will probably get a chance.

100% correct gorgeous gayani. ajith would be so much better than vj as an actress. then his movies would be a definate hit.

rachel
11th June 2005, 03:19 PM
Yeah, i very well accept that, every hero's dream is to bcom next Rajni...
If u r willing to know why without quipping funny comments, here is the reason.....

Kamal is renown for his talents such as Acting, direction(Virumaandi), screenplay(Virumaandi,thevarmagan), dance- especially bharatham , ............... as well as being one of the biggest stars in Indian Cinema
To becom next Kamal, an actor will need to possess very good knowledge in all these aspects , which is allmost impossible for our young stars, like Vj,Vikram,Ajith....... For me chimbu possess more talents than others .......
In contrary, if an actor is capable of just pulling massive crowds without having to bother much abt quality and content, that's pretty much enough , to bcom next Rajni . Now tell me which is easier? I do accept bcoming a massive star/crowd puller is not a simple task, but its easier than exhibiting gr8 knowledge in all fields and at the same time being a huge star.
ok....rajini's films run more days than kamal's.
who needs quality?all actors want their films to win.
rajini films win always. kamal tries hard unnecessary.
waste of time and energy.

Alien
11th June 2005, 03:31 PM
Yeah, i very well accept that, every hero's dream is to bcom next Rajni...
If u r willing to know why without quipping funny comments, here is the reason.....

Kamal is renown for his talents such as Acting, direction(Virumaandi), screenplay(Virumaandi,thevarmagan), dance- especially bharatham , ............... as well as being one of the biggest stars in Indian Cinema
In contrary, if an actor is capable of just pulling massive crowds without having to bother much abt quality and content, that's pretty much enough , to bcom next Rajni . Now tell me which is easier? I do accept bcoming a massive star/crowd puller is not a simple task, but its easier than exhibiting gr8 knowledge in all fields and at the same time being a huge star.
ok....rajini's films run more days than kamal's.
who needs quality?all actors want their films to win.
rajini films win always. kamal tries hard unnecessary.
waste of time and energy.

:oops: Neeya pesiyathu en anbe neeya pesiyathu.... :(

One more thing rachel, u would know that Kamal had been a bigger star in BO wise than Rajni till 90's .......or till he dissolved his fan clubs and transformed them to welfare associations....
All those kamal-rajni clashes till Guna speak for it........

Mmmmm what to do?
Who needs quality??? :roll:

rachel
11th June 2005, 03:35 PM
ok..vasanth....don't worry...

selvakumar
12th June 2005, 01:04 PM
Definitly tamil cine industry is struck in the hands of varisu actors. In them, except a few others are only learning acting here only with little bit support from their father/relatives. They are given continuous movies. But for a new comer the case is different. They will not get enough chances to depict their talent. If tamil cine industry wants to taste success continously it should allow lot of young actors. It should give enough chances for them. Otherwise there will not be continous improvement. IF they are allowing young actors more, no one will go after the mass heros more. Everyone will select good stories. Tamil cine industry needs radical changes. Even ajith too suffered poorly due to this. But he had the courage to stand in this evil industry which praises those with film background more even if they are not that much good.

Kollywoodfan
12th June 2005, 10:30 PM
Who said no one wants to become the next Kamal? Surya and Vikram are waiting on line for this honor. Vikram even recently pointed this out.

Guys, Rajini is the King of collections, however Kamal is the only the everyone ADMIRES regardless of whether they are his fans or not. Personally, I am a Rajini fan. I even saw him at an airport once when I was younger and become his fan all over again. However, I admire Kamal to no end, and will love to meet him.

Most stars, don't want to BE Rajini, but they want to have his ability to pull crowds, create records, and just be a tamil figure both in and outside of TN.

I feel that Vikram and Surya are the only stars of the batch today that are qualified to become the next Kamal. Vikram fluxuates a little bit though because at times he is all commercial and at times he is all artsy, and he seems torn as to whose title he wants to inherit. I like Surya because is the silent killer, and he has a clear goal: his guru is Kamal and that's who he wants to become. Cool Surya!

Sanguine Sridhar
13th June 2005, 10:00 AM
Sibiraj is an good example...He has a very worst face..bue he has acted around 3 movies cauze of Sathyaraj!

rachel
13th June 2005, 10:32 AM
I feel that Vikram and Surya are the only stars of the batch today that are qualified to become the next Kamal. Vikram fluxuates a little bit though because at times he is all commercial and at times he is all artsy, and he seems torn as to whose title he wants to inherit. I like Surya because is the silent killer, and he has a clear goal: his guru is Kamal and that's who he wants to become. Cool Surya!
:banghead:
:shock:
Rachel, give sometime to Surya. I bet he will overtake even Ajith in an year's time 8)
ayyo..vasanth, you are dreaming. ajith ennga....surya enga...
ajith is top star. surya is just star. :lol:
surya is ajith's fan.did you see the mayavi?

Ayyo rachel, this is 2005 da, not 2003 :lol:
Surya has emerged to superstardom , already ahead of Ajith in BO :lol:

Alien
13th June 2005, 10:40 AM
:banghead:
:shock:
Rachel, give sometime to Surya. I bet he will overtake even Ajith in an year's time 8)
ayyo..vasanth, you are dreaming. ajith ennga....surya enga...
ajith is top star. surya is just star. :lol:

Ayyo rachel, this is 2005 da, not 2003 :lol:
Surya has emerged to superstardom , already ahead of Ajith in BO :lol:
Surya is ajith's fan. did u see the mayavi?

Ayyo rachel, nee athai sariya purinchu kollala :?

He wasn't a fan of Ajith, after that scene where he dances like Ajith in front of the theatre, the theatre manager says to someone "Couldn't bear this guy's(Surya) torchure, If we screen "Adimai Penn"(MGR film) he would come to the theatre with a tiger (just like how MGR did in Adimai Penn)"

the theatre manager meant to say that, Surya acts as the fan of the hero-whose film is screened there :?, just to promote the business :D

Thiru
14th June 2005, 05:58 AM
too much of digressions in this thread.. if two hubbers really wanna chat, use pm.. dont spam the threads with your lengthy smileys and one word posts that are totally irrelevant to the topic... This is my final warning for hubbers who keep doing that..

rachel
14th June 2005, 07:25 AM
too much of digressions in this thread.. if two hubbers really wanna chat, use pm.. dont spam the threads with your lengthy smileys and one word posts that are totally irrelevant to the topic... This is my final warning for hubbers who keep doing that..
:shock: :( ennekku thanne warning. :(

Crab
14th June 2005, 07:28 AM

Warning:
Koduthadhellam koduthaan
Avan yaarukaaga koduthaan
Orutharukka koduthaan
Illai oorukkaaga koduthaan!

:?

rachel
14th June 2005, 07:31 AM

Warning:
Koduthadhellam koduthaan
Avan yaarukaaga koduthaan
Orutharukka koduthaan
Illai oorukkaaga koduthaan!

:?
thiru is angry crab.....

Sanguine Sridhar
14th June 2005, 10:42 AM
Senthil is also trying to make his son as hero :shock:

sanjay
15th June 2005, 11:33 AM
Pochuda.

Kutti karadi irukarthu pathathunnu ippu kutti panni veraya?

Thamizh cinemavla mirunganga thollai thaanga mudilaippa.

hi
15th June 2005, 11:34 AM
Pochuda.

rachel
15th June 2005, 12:34 PM
Pochuda.

Nerd
15th June 2005, 02:24 PM
Pochuda.

hmm.. this guy is the smartest of all the guys and he is the most handsome guy the world has ever seen...

show discretion in ur comments, dude.. they r getting cliched.. u r the most pessimistic guy i ve ever come across..

sanjay
15th June 2005, 02:54 PM
thanks for the compliment, kasi.

Surya
16th June 2005, 12:23 AM
Senthil's son....kutti panni....:rotfl:

But Simbu kutti karadi, i don't agree. He better looking than VJ, what does that make vijay?

sanjay
16th June 2005, 10:08 AM
ilaya karadi

rachel
16th June 2005, 11:23 AM
ilaya karadi

Sanguine Sridhar
16th June 2005, 05:25 PM
Karthick is trying to make his son hero also :shock:

hi
17th June 2005, 08:51 AM
Karthick is trying to make his son hero also :shock:

adhuku karthickae thirumbhi nadikae varalam...he was very charming in mouna ragam,varasham pathinaru,agni nachatiram,gopura vasal.... :D

Sanguine Sridhar
17th June 2005, 12:06 PM
Karthick is no more handsome.... :roll:

hi
17th June 2005, 12:13 PM

watever he was charming that time :D

Alien
17th June 2005, 12:15 PM

Yeah, but he was really charming n handsome in Mouna ragam, Varusham 16

rachel
17th June 2005, 02:39 PM
karthik was good looking actor and his wife was also an actress. so she must be pretty. so their son must be good looking.

Pras
17th June 2005, 02:41 PM
karthik was good looking actor and his wife was also an actress. so she must be pretty. so their son must be good looking.

she acted in one and only tamil movie ... i didn't liked her that much ...

hi
17th June 2005, 02:45 PM

which movie is that :?:
btw who asked yr opinion whether u like her or not :lol:

Pras
17th June 2005, 02:47 PM

paardaa, lollu pannuraa

the movie name is "nithya something" ... :huh: ... with karthik as hero

cucushock
17th June 2005, 02:49 PM
ninaivellam nitya :?

:shock: yaarum kekule aanal try panne ennayum sabicirathingge :cry:

hi
17th June 2005, 02:50 PM

paardaa, lollu pannuraa

the movie name is "nithya something" ... :huh: ... with karthik as hero

Sourav
17th June 2005, 02:54 PM
how r u frends? :D

hi
17th June 2005, 02:54 PM

Hi sourav
yeppadi iruka? :D :D

Pras
17th June 2005, 02:55 PM

kelambitanya kelambitanya ....
neeyum anniyan maathiri 17 june release aaki irukke ... nee super hit thaan po

cucushock
17th June 2005, 02:55 PM
sourav vaa vaa en thalaiva

vanthanam

Sourav
17th June 2005, 02:56 PM
last 1 week romba santhoshama irunthen... :lol:

cucushock
17th June 2005, 02:57 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

saamy mathiri arul vaakuu kodukure dhool machi

cucushock
17th June 2005, 02:58 PM
unga thollai illama.... :lol: :lol: :lol: (chumma....chumma....)
inimael.... :roll:

nee ya pesiyathu en nanba neeya pesiyathu? :cry:

hi
17th June 2005, 02:58 PM

Pras ooru anniyan pathiyam ...pesuradhu yellam inimael appadi dhan irrukum :roll:

Pras
17th June 2005, 02:59 PM

Pras ooru anniyan pathiyam ...pesuradhu yellam inimael appadi dhan irrukum :roll:

appadina ? anniyan maathiriya ? paythiyam maathiriya ?

Sourav
17th June 2005, 02:59 PM
unga thollai illama.... :lol: :lol: :lol: (chumma....chumma....)
inimael.... :roll:

nee ya pesiyathu en nanba neeya pesiyathu? :cry:

nan pesala....
dubbing... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi
17th June 2005, 03:00 PM

nee pesinae pathiyam mathiri dhan irrukum idhulae yenna santhagam :lol:

cucushock
17th June 2005, 03:00 PM

Sourav
17th June 2005, 05:52 PM

:lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
19th June 2005, 02:00 PM
Sreekanth is another noteable person...He came to this field with out any support.He is a hardworker..but idont know why i dont like him :(

vincent
22nd June 2005, 05:12 PM
Sreekanth is another noteable person...He came to this field with out any support.He is a hardworker..but idont know why i dont like him :(

SRIKANTH IS NOT A HERO THAT SUIT FOR ANY ROLE
LIKE OTHERS

HE STILL GOT SOO MANY THINGS TO LEARN!!!!!!!

GENERATION OR NOT GENERATION

TALENT SPEAKS THEIR VICTORY!!!!!

Sanguine Sridhar
23rd June 2005, 02:30 PM

SRIKANTH IS NOT A HERO THAT SUIT FOR ANY ROLE
LIKE OTHERS

HE STILL GOT SOO MANY THINGS TO LEARN!!!!!!!

GENERATION OR NOT GENERATION

TALENT SPEAKS THEIR VICTORY!!!!!

He seems to be a romantic soft hero... but he is not upto the mark

Girish11
24th June 2005, 07:14 AM
Saw Ullam Ketkumae.

Though Arya plays the secondary hero in this movie, he
succeeds in leaving an impression. There was not much for
him in the movie but he played his part subtly and well.

After a couple of days saw Arinthum Ariyamalum. A totally
different Arya in this one. In the beginning did not even
recognize him and did not know it was him. He had done
a good job in this movie.

Just 2 movies and the guy has shown he has some potential.
If he chooses his roles carefully, within 3-4 years, he could
be in a position where Surya is today IMO.

Please give your comments.....

BTW, does he fall into the "Generation" category?

tamilsify
24th June 2005, 06:37 PM
Arya is an awesome find. Ullam Ketkume was ok. But in AA he was outstanding. He was almost, almost on par with Prakash Raj in that film. His dance in Thee Pidika was excellent. Providing that he chooses good script to display his skills, Arya can make it up.

Beckham, I agree. Somehow, I don't really like Srikanth that much either. He was good in his first movie, Roja Kootam, but afterwards he chose weird roles and was overshadowed by others like Sneha in Parthiban Kanavu. Either way, he's not bad, so I guess I wish him luck.

Sanguine Sridhar
24th June 2005, 08:14 PM
Girirsh,
Even i have the same feeling Arya is excellent..that too in the movie Arindhum Ariyamalum he acted wonderfully well...You know you can see lot of matured acting.I think he should be properly moulded by the proper director (Maybe Manirathnam?)

truth
24th June 2005, 10:16 PM
If I had the backgroud that Simbhu has all my films would've been SuperHits.

Now a days except Ajith,Vikram,Madhavan almost all the hero comes to the cine screeb through their family influence for example
Vijay - Chandraseker, Dhanush - Kasthoori Raja, Simbhu - T.Rajendar, Surya - Sivakumar,Prashanth- Thyagarajan,Manoj - Bharathiraja..It happened in those days also, Shivaji sir -Prabhu, Muthuraman sir -Karthick...Whether is this a health growth? Can hero can come up with out any of this strong background? Friends discuss it...

rachel
27th June 2005, 09:09 AM

Sourav
27th June 2005, 10:07 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

RATHEESHAJITH
27th June 2005, 12:22 PM
GENERATION NEVER WINS. TALENT
ONLY WINS :thumbsup:

Sanguine Sridhar
27th June 2005, 03:00 PM

Generation helps to show the talent na?

lancelot
27th June 2005, 03:38 PM
i think Generation plays a big hand in coming in to the field...... when your family has a baground in films it's easy to get in to the field..... but keeping your place in it depends on your talant i think.
see simbu,surya-talanted and they have the place

but see manoj (baradiraja's son rite????) where is he??? :lol: :lol:

hehe
:D [/quote]

Sanguine Sridhar
27th June 2005, 04:38 PM
Lance,
I wont say that Manoj is a bad actor or something..have u seen this movie "Kadal Pookal" he acted wonderfully well,He needs some one to give a break,anyways his time is over.I think Surya is the good talented actor and he is much better than Sivakumar in Romantic scenes. :D

lancelot
27th June 2005, 05:23 PM
Lance,
I wont say that Manoj is a bad actor or something..have u seen this movie "Kadal Pookal" he acted wonderfully well,He needs some one to give a break,anyways his time is over.I think Surya is the good talented actor and he is much better than Sivakumar in Romantic scenes. :D

i have seen Kadal Pookal. he was good in that movie.... but he is not doing any good movies.... if it's generation that keeps the actors in the field. then Manoj should be high up there. ofcourse he is Baradiraja's son

hehe
:D

Pras
27th June 2005, 08:29 PM

enakkum thaan talen irukku, oruthanum kandukiran illaye :oops:

Sourav
27th June 2005, 08:32 PM

ethula? :?
sappurathulaya? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
28th June 2005, 10:48 AM
Enna natpu ungga natpu pullu arkudhu..Pras-ku ajith avatar,Sourav ku Vikram avatar... gr8 machans....aana ennaya maranthuteengala :cry:

cucushock
28th June 2005, 10:51 AM
Enna natpu ungga natpu pullu arkudhu..Pras-ku ajith avatar,Sourav ku Vikram avatar... gr8 machans....aana ennaya maranthuteengala :cry:

maccan nee naayode fan. innge yaarum un koode maatikke maataangge.

scooby do where ru?

Sourav
28th June 2005, 10:52 AM

NAN YERKANAVE UNNAI AJITH AVATAR MATTHA SOLLI IRUKKEN..
NEE ANTHA MSG-I KAVANIKALENNU NENAIKIREN... :?

hi
28th June 2005, 10:57 AM

RATHEESHAJITH
28th June 2005, 11:12 AM

ORU VITHAIKKULLA ADAI PATTA AALA MARAM
KAN MULIKKUM ATHU VARAI PORU MANAME :wink:

lancelot
28th June 2005, 11:12 AM

hehe

RATHEESHAJITH
28th June 2005, 11:16 AM
HEHE
:D 1 THARAM

HEHE
:D 2 THARAM

HEHE
:D 3 THARAM

Sourav
28th June 2005, 11:20 AM

Sourav
28th June 2005, 11:24 AM

ORU VITHAIKKULLA ADAI PATTA AALA MARAM
KAN MULIKKUM ATHU VARAI PORU MANAME :wink:

Sanguine Sridhar
28th June 2005, 11:25 AM
What is the first movie for AJITH...Amaravathi? who has directed it...?

RATHEESHAJITH
28th June 2005, 11:34 AM
BECHAM,

THALAYODA FIRST FILM AMARAVATHI THAAN [ TAMIL].
BUT ATHUKKU MUNNAADIYE PREMA BUSTAGHAMNU
ORU TELUGU PADATHIL NADICUHTTAAR.

AMARAVATHI DIRECTED BY SELVA

selvakumar
24th March 2006, 05:47 PM
No one can say Generation Wins..

coz Ajith is back and with a Bang.

The only mass hero in the industry who is surviving without any support. :thumbsup:

r_o_j_a
24th March 2006, 08:07 PM
it is the same in bollywood as well
kareena , karishma - the kapoor klan
abhiskek bachchan - amitabh bachchan
hrithik roshan - rakesh roshan

r_o_j_a
24th March 2006, 08:11 PM
however have you realised that people with connections , there is many expectations and comparisons by the media and fans

consider :- esha deol (hema malini , dharmendra)
some people expected her to be as beautiful as hema malini , but she has a sweet face
some expected her to be as famous/popular as her mom.
expected her first films to be hit.

therefore it is also difficult if you have parental connections... fans are going to compare you with your famous parents and expect you be as sucessfull as your parents.

Shakthiprabha.
24th March 2006, 08:25 PM
Roja has a point.

If dad or mom was veyr popular expectations grow high on younger gen.

kanaka lost
prabhu never as glorified as his dad
vijayakumar manjula kids are not successful

list can go on.

Lambretta
25th March 2006, 05:17 PM
HEHE
:D 1 THARAM

HEHE
:D 2 THARAM

HEHE
:D 3 THARAM
Hmm...ithuku bathulu HEHE * 3 podalaam illeya.....:P :lol:

/DIGR

selvakumar
28th February 2007, 07:29 PM
Our BR's son "Manoj" is back with a bang in his new film which is about to be released

"Kaadhal Valarthen"

We can assure you that

- He got this chance without any support from the cine industry :notworthy: