PDA

View Full Version : cheaters

sushil
17th November 2004, 10:00 PM
what if a girl cheats as many as guys in life ....what has to be done..

my elder brother is in trouble....what has to be done please explain..

my email id is skmudaliar@hotmail.com.

conclusions and suggestions required....thanks in advance.

Devilish
27th November 2004, 04:07 AM
so what if a gal cheats on many guys.. hey if guys can cheat.. gals can do it better.. and if shes cheating on ur brother.. well then tell u brother to wakeup adn clue in.. or she'll be dancing all over him! and its no ones fault but his!

davie
27th November 2004, 04:18 AM
yep girls eventhough they are physicall weak, they are mentally more determined/stronger than guys.

Devilish
27th November 2004, 04:23 AM
how do u figure all gals are physically weak.. i mean i know enuf chicks who can beat up all teh short, scrawny desi & tamil guys

mandangi
16th February 2005, 08:33 PM
There is nothing difference between boys and girls in cheating. In Khurda in Orissa i know a girl who enjoyed with a boy by name of love. At last movement she gave invitation card to him for her marriage. In know a boy who is christian and married hindu girl. Before marriage he said that he dont object if she follows her own religion after marriage. After marriage he forced her to follow christianity.

Akash
17th February 2005, 08:07 PM
how do u figure all gals are physically weak.. i mean i know enuf chicks who can beat up all teh short, scrawny desi & tamil guys
That's enuf for the WORLD :roll:
Your Nick means so much :!:

mandangi
18th February 2005, 07:28 AM
my elder brother is in trouble....what has to be done please explain..Prevention is better than cure. Taking care before falling in trap of girl is better.

mandangi
18th February 2005, 08:30 PM
my elder brother is in trouble....what has to be done please explain..
If he knew that his lover is cheater he need not cry for that girl. Just forget that girl.

swathy
9th March 2005, 05:09 PM
hey i too have seen lot of girls cheating guys

1.in my school days my classmate kumar was in love with our junior Divya. She roamed with him for 2 years. When her father got transfered to chennai , she said i want handsome guy like kamalhasan. he went to chennai enquiring in all colleges abt this girl.it took nearly one year for that guy to become normal.

2.My brothers muslim friend was in love with a hindu girl. Though his parents didn't like this, they accepted only for their son. No objection from the girl's side. After completing +2 ,the guy handled his family business, the girl joined some college. He is very rich.He only paid her college fees. Other than this he spent for other expenses in her family. when she joined MCA she started loving her class mate. After 9 years she said that she want to marry educated US guy.

i have a very big list like this but let me stop here.

Akash
9th March 2005, 05:46 PM
In this world every human beeing is Unique, every one have their own feeling that relay on circumstance they are in or with the circumstance they made. Every one have their own birth rite, None can define correct/wrong.... Nari(jackal)-yoda Naayam Narikkuthaan theriyum!!

No one has rites to posses any body, If you are a defined person look for defined person, let the differently defined person go with his/her way!! If you think you are cheated!! take it as an experience... never again tend to do the same mistake again, that caused you pain...

What's the whole pleasure we gonna get by blamming others?? After all the things we do, we are just living our life!!