PDA

View Full Version : Murder

Niranjana
15th June 2005, 02:49 PM
I did not like the cast. Mallika Sherawat has acted ok. On the whole, very boring. Any comments?

chaotic whisperz
15th June 2005, 08:25 PM
there was a song in it that i liked... hmmm... is it called kaho na kaho??

Niranjana
18th June 2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I think so...........I kep fast forwarding the whole thing. DUMB Movie.

HindustaniLadka
19th June 2005, 05:16 AM
Yeah, Kaho Na Kaho is a good song. Personally, i raelly did not like that movie at all and i don't really like Mallika Sherawat. Emraan Hashmi is not a bad actor...but he should probably start acting in more family oriented films like "Tumsa Nahin Dekha" instead of acting in strange films like Murder and Zeher.

Niranjana
19th June 2005, 09:26 AM
I didn't like Emran Hashmi. He looks so sick, he shouldn't be in films at all. He has such bad features and ever worse expressions. Weirdo!

lordstanher
7th July 2005, 12:27 PM
I don't like Mallika S at all in the 1st place & I detest/despise ne & every film shez acted in.......no, I havn't seen ne of them so far (I seldom watch new Bollywood movies) but I've read the stories of all her films & shez apparently quite proud to portray herself as an adultrous woman in all her movies, starting w/ her very 1st one (Khwaish?) & even in real-life feels tats the way women shud be, to boot........ :evil: :twisted:
Its small wonder tat sumone like her was mistaken for a prostitute in Thailand (where she hap'd to be on shooting for 'murder')! :twisted:

chaotic whisperz
13th July 2005, 03:22 AM
ive only seen her in that one movie.................... shes another one on my '$lut' list....................