PDA

View Full Version : BEGINNING AND BOUNDARY OF UNIVERSE AND TIME

davie
18th November 2004, 08:47 PM
Just what is the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe? One scientist summed it up succinctly by saying: "The explosion from zero volume at zero time of a corpuscle of energy equivalent to the mass and radiation that now constitute the Universe."(2)

some of my concerns:
If milky way galaxy is one such galaxy in the never ending universe, there could be infinite number of such galaxies that exist in the infinite space. Who is responsible for creating all these space? Are these concepts too difficult for humans to understand?

And if there are many Universes, then are there any Universe in which the physical laws like laws of mechanics etc does not hold true? If yes then evolution process said by scientists would be governed by the propriety phenomenon of that particular universe??? I am quite clear that life similar to earth exists in infinite number of planets.

davie
20th November 2004, 04:39 AM

Querida
20th November 2004, 07:29 AM
Do you believe that life on other planets would be (space alien phenomena) kind or (multi dimensions...of our own earth life) kind .....or even the bird men who supposedly came to earth to help the mayans and egyptians build pyramids? :P Ok Seriously i agree with your view of life existing on other planets....there has to be with such a vast universe why should earth be the only one planet with life but i couldn't help kidding a little :)

davie
24th November 2004, 09:42 AM
@querida. its quite possible for some alien creatures to land in tis earth. Who knows even life originate from alien creatures like wht ur saying.
one objective of this posting is just to make people think. many guys never think out of this world. The silly issues in this world arethe universe for them. They create a circle around themselves and say yep this is everything.

Querida
24th November 2004, 10:13 AM
actually i find the notion of alternate universes more fascinating...and that there could actually be a portal to enter these alternate universes...i can only point to the movie turned tv show stargate to explain the possiblilities of this thought. i also like to think that this world has been destroyed and created many times more than our self-important ppl would like to think...that on earth we still have not solved the mystery of the bermuda triangle or atlantis goes to show how little we know of our own home, that is how focussed and we are on ourselves...

blahblah
24th November 2004, 10:48 AM
Davie,I think the so called scientific explanation of the atheists is as believable/unbelievable as the concept of God.
:roll:

Querida
24th November 2004, 10:56 AM
:? @ blahblah
wrong topic or a dig at the ribs?

blahblah
24th November 2004, 11:02 AM
Querida,Iwas talking about the big bang theory and the concerns by Davie in the first post.

Sandeep
24th November 2004, 07:20 PM
All talk about alien life (mainly those TV shows and movies) is limited to our senses. Like aliens communicate by talking, they see

There may be other planets where life can exist. But it is not necessary that the environment there is even remotely similar to that of ours.

May be aliens are in liquid form or some form we dont no about. They may not have the five sences we have but has an entirely different sence. Now we know that we live in a 3 dimension (X, Y and Z axis). But it is said that there are more dimensions which we dont have access to. Many be the aliens are in that dimension.

davie
25th November 2004, 02:08 AM
sandeep yep i agree dat aliens can be in the form of a liquid or have some weird shapes without any eyes etc.
But there is no doubt that aliens exist in other planets of the universe coz universe itself is infinite. There should also be similar creatures like humans. the question is how can they cross billions of miles in space and will they be able to survive. The distance between earth and mars itself is about a million miles[]