PDA

View Full Version : Dhanush ties knot with Aishwarya Rajinikanth

akila3
19th November 2004, 02:55 AM
Dhanush ties knot with Aishwarya Rajinikanth

Superstar Rajinikanth's daughter Aishwarya and Dhanush were united in wedlock today (18/11/04) in the presence of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa. The marriage function, restricted to VIPs only, mostly from filmdom, was held at the Poes Garden residence of Rajinikanth here at Chennai.
Actors Kamal Haasan, Sathyaraj, Prabhu, Vijay, Sivakumar, Surya, Vijaykumar, Nambiar, Bhagyaraj, Actresses Meena, Sonia Agarwal, Sridevi, Manjula, Sumalatha, Maheshwari, directors Bharathy Raja, Mani Ratnam, S.P.Muthuraman, K.S.Ravikumar, Suresh Krishnaa, producers AVM Saravanan and Muralidharan, Illayaraja, Deva, Vairamuthu from Kollywood, Hema Malini, Shatrughan Sinha, Esha Deol from Bollywood, Mohan Babu and Chiranjeevi from Tollywood ,Ambarish from Kannada industry attended the wedding.
A reception will be held on 20/11/04 at Ramanathan Chettiar Hall, Santhome, Chennai.

akila3
19th November 2004, 03:16 AM
for more info and pictures go to www.galatta.com

TamilenUir
19th November 2004, 10:42 AM
Aishwarya looks smart and active in the photos, Dhanush looks like a fool. Most of these actors and actresses are real dumb in real lives :) ...
Wish then a very happy married life, may their dreams come true...

annamalaifan
19th November 2004, 06:13 PM
yaaru yaaro kalyanam senchu kasda padurangga, ivanggalum kasda padattum.........hehehehehe

camille sundram
19th November 2004, 08:56 PM
yaaru yaaro kalyanam senchu kasda padurangga, ivanggalum kasda padattum.........hehehehehe

Yaen pa unakku antha mathrir kettha ennam? :D

I thought Rajni and Jaya were karadhi and yanneai? Sorry, mortal and immortal enemies?

Devilish
27th November 2004, 03:53 AM
are u bloody insane... aishwariya rai with soem pendu???
helll no!

davie
27th November 2004, 03:55 AM
well
not everyone likes aishwarya roy!!.
manyh say tht she is skinny
Even i dont like aishwarya roy. Even if she is gona give me hec a lot of dowry, even then i will not marry her.
so just dont over rate aish.
my tastes are kute priyanka chopra, ratchasi, or cute meena

Devilish
27th November 2004, 03:58 AM
dunno who the the rest of the freaky chiks are.. but i agree with u.. aish isnt soo hot.. but still priyanka chopra.. are u blind??? lemme send u a pic of her.. and then u tell me how hot she is okie!
(check this place tom.. ill have the pic for u)

Devilish
27th November 2004, 03:59 AM
n its rai.. not roy

davie
27th November 2004, 05:37 PM
both dhanush and aishwarya rajnikanth are kute.
let them be blessed for ever.
superstar rajnikanth is one of the nice persons in the world..

Querida
28th November 2004, 09:05 AM
both dhanush and aishwarya rajnikanth are kute.
let them be blessed for ever.
superstar rajnikanth is one of the nice persons in the world..

true true Davie....my sentiments exactly....though lucky guy didn't know you had connections with Superstar :wink: