PDA

View Full Version : New albums of Harris Jeyaraj

Pages : 1 2 [3]

dinesh2002
25th July 2008, 02:45 PM
IMO, harris' best compostitions were Ondra renda, vaseegara, gulmuhar malare, mudhal kanave, thoodhu varuma and many... these songs will not fade for a long time

listen to the humming part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4QRm786nLE

it reminded me of another song in the 1990s..... not sure if that song is by Deva ..... think its starts " Ithe Maiyile Kade .... Mache Kaade"... something like that.... it has the same chorus that goes " Ohh oh oh oh oh oh uah oh"....

i dun see the connection between this and Gulmor Malare.... :?

Guess_Me
4th August 2008, 11:24 AM
[tscii:c8df834506]All is not well in the Sathyam camp. Vishal’s magnum opus Sathyam was hyped to have chartbusting scores, as it was hot and happening Harris Jayaraj’s silver Jubilee album.

Further, the film’s stills of Vishal and Nayanthara in a steamy song sequence Chellame Chellame did the rounds and raised expectations sky high. But unfortunately, Harris’s songs in the album turned out to be a damp squib.

There was not even one peppy number in the album compared to the numbers by the competition. Yuvan Shankar Raja’s Kodana Kodi from Saroja and AR Rahman’s Taxi Taxi from Sakkarakati, albums released around the same time became run away hits, while the old favourite Kangal Irundaal from Subramaniapuram ruled the charts.

For the first time a Harris album did not open at the number one slot, and stays virtually at the bottom of the chart.

Vishal did some plain speaking to Harris which upset the music director whose tunes have become repetitive. Now, the latest buzz in the air is that Harris is not doing the re-recording of the film as he wanted more number of days, which was not acceptable to Vishal who wants to release the film on August 14. Now, the talk is that Mani Sharma has been roped in by Vishal to do the background score for the film.[/tscii:c8df834506]

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_Buzz/Discordant_notes/articleshow/3321692.cms

Sanjeevi
4th August 2008, 11:41 AM
EKSI

MrJudge
4th August 2008, 11:48 AM
Outsoucing bgm to Mani Sharma?

ArambichchittAingaiyA ArambichchittAinga!

viraajan
4th August 2008, 12:58 PM
Harris than Beema-ku BGM 48 days pottare :roll:

IMO, Harris shouldn't take much time for re-recording. Thats his one of his minus points actually :roll:

dinesh2002
4th August 2008, 02:03 PM
[tscii:e1367f5cd5]All is not well in the Sathyam camp. Vishal’s magnum opus Sathyam was hyped to have chartbusting scores, as it was hot and happening Harris Jayaraj’s silver Jubilee album.

Further, the film’s stills of Vishal and Nayanthara in a steamy song sequence Chellame Chellame did the rounds and raised expectations sky high. But unfortunately, Harris’s songs in the album turned out to be a damp squib.

There was not even one peppy number in the album compared to the numbers by the competition. Yuvan Shankar Raja’s Kodana Kodi from Saroja and AR Rahman’s Taxi Taxi from Sakkarakati, albums released around the same time became run away hits, while the old favourite Kangal Irundaal from Subramaniapuram ruled the charts.

For the first time a Harris album did not open at the number one slot, and stays virtually at the bottom of the chart.

Vishal did some plain speaking to Harris which upset the music director whose tunes have become repetitive. Now, the latest buzz in the air is that Harris is not doing the re-recording of the film as he wanted more number of days, which was not acceptable to Vishal who wants to release the film on August 14. Now, the talk is that Mani Sharma has been roped in by Vishal to do the background score for the film.[/tscii:e1367f5cd5]

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_Buzz/Discordant_notes/articleshow/3321692.cms

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i knew Harris would face this problem 1 day, but didnt expect it to happen so soon....

Satyam audio really did that badly???

viraajan.... 48 days for that kinda bgm in Bheema??? :shock: ... not worth...... taut it was done in 7 days......

A.ANAND
4th August 2008, 02:12 PM
[tscii:182c0f9600]My film will do all the talking": Vishal

By Moviebuzz

Kollywood has been abuzz about differences of opinion between Vishal and his 'Sathyam' music director Harris Jayaraj. A newspaper even reported that Harris has left the project and Mani Sharma has been doing the background score and Re-Recording of the film. The best way to find it out was to speak to Vishal himself on the controversy surrounding the music of the film. Taking time of his busy schedule Vishal clarifies to Sify.com
Has Mani Sharma replaced Harris for doing the Re-recording of Sathyam?
No, its all rumours spread by vested interests. Harris is the soul of my film and how could I replace him? We are all racing against time to finish the film and release on time.

The songs of Sathyam are rumoured to be lukewarm. Please comment?
As far as I am concerned I go by my music company’s feedback and sales. It is Harris Jayaraj’s silver jubilee album and both Tamil and Telugu version are selling like hot cakes and is topping all the charts. In Telugu, Salute is my first straight film and I am overwhelmed by the sales and response to the audio.

There is a rumour doing the rounds that you have fallen out with Harris Jayaraj?
That’s utter nonsense as rumours are being spread by my detractors. Harris has given outstanding songs for Sathyam and now he is busy doing the live Re-recording at Kodandapani studio in Chennai. 80 musicians are working on it in a grand scale and trust me the background score for the film is going to rock.

So the film is releasing on schedule?
The film is almost done and this Friday the Telugu version will get censored. The film is releasing on August 14 as per schedule with over 700 prints.

There is lot of negative talk about the film Please comment.
Too much of hype is also bad. In fact I’m happy about it. Let people talk like that so that the expectations come down a bit. I am confident about my film and let the film do all the talking (smiles). In Kerala my film is releasing with record number of 70 prints.

Do you think that the Chellamae Chellamae?/I> song stills have been over exposed?
I agree with you but that is not my fault. The media is going overboard with those stills of me and Nayanathara and even if a small piece of news on the film is there this picture is used. Sathyam is a cop story which will appeal to the classes and masses alike.

[/tscii:182c0f9600]

A.ANAND
4th August 2008, 02:21 PM
[tscii:fed8015619] It is Harris Jayaraj’s silver jubilee album and both Tamil and Telugu version are selling like hot cakes and is topping all the charts. In Telugu, Salute is my first straight film and I am overwhelmed by the sales and response to the audio.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ennama pulugiran ivan[vishal]
muthalla ivanella oru nadigan innu makkal eppadithan ettukittangalo andava! :banghead: cinema-la group dance adaravan kuda evalo lakshanama irukkan.ivanukku s.j.suryah-ve evalo parava illa![/tscii:fed8015619]

kham
4th August 2008, 04:25 PM
Appidi Ippidinnu Panjayatha Aarambingapa...
Kai ellam rombave thudikuthu... :)

dinesh2002
4th August 2008, 05:25 PM
[tscii:8cc336f363] It is Harris Jayaraj’s silver jubilee album and both Tamil and Telugu version are selling like hot cakes and is topping all the charts. In Telugu, Salute is my first straight film and I am overwhelmed by the sales and response to the audio.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ennama pulugiran ivan[vishal]
muthalla ivanella oru nadigan innu makkal eppadithan ettukittangalo andava! :banghead: cinema-la group dance adaravan kuda evalo lakshanama irukkan.ivanukku s.j.suryah-ve evalo parava illa![/tscii:8cc336f363]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wow.... he quickly gave an interview to cover up the previous news huh.... wow.... enna speed pa.... :lol:

baba88
4th August 2008, 07:44 PM
So Sathyam is the first flop for HJ ?

MrJudge
4th August 2008, 07:45 PM
:lol:

Looks like the whole episode is another Sify gimmick! Selling like hot cakes? Is Vishal talking about his recent trip to the Bakery close to his place? :lol:

dinesh2002
4th August 2008, 08:04 PM
So Sathyam is the first flop for HJ ?

nope... his "Arasatchi" was a flop too.... i dun remember any songs in the album except for that " Mohalai Mohalai" song..... :lol: coz i remember a group of indian guys near my school back in those days were singing it in a wrong meaning..... if u know what i mean :lol2: ... thats y i remember that song very clearly.....

Sanjeevi
4th August 2008, 09:31 PM
I guess Arul is a flop album from HJ

Ramakrishna
4th August 2008, 09:34 PM
is Bheema a hit album? :?

Sanjeevi
4th August 2008, 09:35 PM
Unnalae Unnala > Bheema > Dham Dhom > Sathyam

vasanth2006
4th August 2008, 10:04 PM

I think DD will reach more than Bheema.......

viraajan
4th August 2008, 10:38 PM
I guess Arul is a flop album from HJ

Kovil and Thotti Jaya were not big hits, atleast the latter had some good numbers, former average only...

viraajan
4th August 2008, 10:47 PM

Bheema was a huge hit till the movie was released. The songs faded after the movie release.. :lol: Not even one song caught my attention after the release... (Usually HJ songs are picturised well, which makes it a massive hit in channels). In FM its a huge HIT, TV Channels - Its a flop :)

Ramakrishna
4th August 2008, 11:06 PM

Bheema was a huge hit till the movie was released. The songs faded after the movie release.. :lol: Not even one song caught my attention after the release... (Usually HJ songs are picturised well, which makes it a massive hit in channels). In FM its a huge HIT, TV Channels - Its a flop :)

yes, Except Ragasiya song and Oru Mugamo(not very often), i haven't seen any Bheema song shown on TV.

dinesh2002
5th August 2008, 06:16 AM

I think DD will reach more than Bheema.......

funny thing in my university, almost all the indians uses DD songs as ringtone and they often listen to the song in DD by Harish R. whats it called?? Anbe Anbe??

alwiz can hear DD songs ringing around... haha...

Guess eventhough movie is still not out, the audio is highly popular even until now.....

yvsmani
5th August 2008, 12:38 PM

yes, Except Ragasiya song and Oru Mugamo(not very often), i haven't seen any Bheema song shown on TV.

muthal mazhai was again and again repeated in all the channels.

Sanjeevi
5th August 2008, 02:28 PM

muthal mazhai was again and again repeated in all the channels.

on comparision with UU it was far below

viraajan
5th August 2008, 07:22 PM
funny thing in my university, almost all the indians uses DD songs as ringtone and they often listen to the song in DD by Harish R. whats it called?? Anbe Anbe??

hey dinesh, jus need a clarification.

Why have you specified "all the indians use DD songs"... Whats your intention of using the word Indian here. Even in few posts back, u had specifed it.
Can you please clarify? :) :)
Jus wanna know. Don't take it to heart! :)

viraajan
5th August 2008, 07:23 PM
on comparision with UU it was far below

Not only compared to UU, when compared to any other Harris' albums, VV, Gajini, PKMC, UU etc. this is very very less :?

littlemaster1982
5th August 2008, 08:45 PM

Why have you specified "all the indians use DD songs"... Whats your intention of using the word Indian here. Even in few posts back, u had specifed it.

Viraajan,

He is living out of India (Malaysia). That's why :D

viraajan
5th August 2008, 09:02 PM

Viraajan,

OK OK. got it.
in kamal style... oh like that ah :lol:

MumbaiRamki
6th August 2008, 09:03 AM
Heard Satyam . Not bad at all. Not sure why its labelled as worst album of harris.

http://mumbairamki.blogspot.com/2008/08/music-review-satyam-truly-average.html

dinesh2002
6th August 2008, 10:45 AM

Viraajan,

OK OK. got it.
in kamal style... oh like that ah :lol:

yes viraajan..., im from Malaysia.. im never racists to my own race... :lol: hehe...thanks again LM... :) Yeppo, yenge varinge'ne teriyathu, but correct'tana time le correct'tana place le varinge... :D....

dinesh2002
6th August 2008, 10:48 AM
Heard Satyam . Not bad at all. Not sure why its labelled as worst album of harris.

http://mumbairamki.blogspot.com/2008/08/music-review-satyam-truly-average.html

seriously Ramki, other than the En Anbe song, nothing stands out...

if u ask me, VV,UU,DD,and Sathyam all have the same kinda songs... its very difficult to differentiate which song is from which album if ur not very familar with the movies and its track.... his variety is very very very thin......

A.ANAND
6th August 2008, 12:02 PM
'varanam ayiram' than avaroda thalai elutha mudivu pannanum!

viraajan
6th August 2008, 12:21 PM
neenga vera anand. 3 promo song-la 1 than nalla irukku. adhula vera rip-nu pesikaranga... :lol: wait pannuvom.... :roll:

A.ANAND
6th August 2008, 06:42 PM
neenga vera anand. 3 promo song-la 1 than nalla irukku. adhula vera rip-nu pesikaranga... :lol: wait pannuvom.... :roll:

antha 3 song-la 'adiye kolluthey 'mattum than frm vaaranam aayiram[athu kuda copy from inglish album] :shock: rest 2 songs not from VA

viraajan
6th August 2008, 06:47 PM

antha 3 song-la 'adiye kolluthey 'mattum than frm vaaranam aayiram[athu kuda copy from inglish album] :shock: rest 2 songs not from VA

Thanks for the info dude. I thought all the three are from VA.

But Meela mudiyamal song has typical Harris' irritating humming, so i thot that its from VA. Any idea abt which movie/albums these two songs belong to.

Betw, yes, adiy kolluthe is copied :)

littlemaster1982
7th August 2008, 01:08 PM
yes viraajan..., im from Malaysia.. im never racists to my own race... :lol: hehe...thanks again LM... :) Yeppo, yenge varinge'ne teriyathu, but correct'tana time le correct'tana place le varinge... :D....

sibicalls
8th August 2008, 06:53 AM

Thanks for the info dude. I thought all the three are from VA.

But Meela mudiyamal song has typical Harris' irritating humming, so i thot that its from VA. Any idea abt which movie/albums these two songs belong to.

Betw, yes, adiy kolluthe is copied :)

hey is there any link to the song from which it is copied?

rajaalltheway
17th August 2008, 02:24 PM
Iam sorry if i offend any HJ fans here,I sat through Satyam last week.The movie was so funny,a lot funnier than Dasa but the icing on the cake was HJs bgm.There is jazz and blues when Vishal is seriously scouring a crime scene,the kind of music youd' hear while watching Joe Pesci goof ups in Home Alone.While the theatre was roaring in laughter when Vishal was fighting about 68 goons with 3 knives plugged around his body HJ was blasting with drums and trumpets in 6 channel glory...man i had a ball

selvakumar
19th August 2008, 10:27 AM
I didn't like Dhaam Dhoom much initially. But must say - I like "Sakhiyae" song despite the sour feel.

MrJudge
19th August 2008, 10:49 AM
Iam sorry if i offend any HJ fans here,I sat through Satyam last week.The movie was so funny,a lot funnier than Dasa but the icing on the cake was HJs bgm.There is jazz and blues when Vishal is seriously scouring a crime scene,the kind of music youd' hear while watching Joe Pesci goof ups in Home Alone.While the theatre was roaring in laughter when Vishal was fighting about 68 goons with 3 knives plugged around his body HJ was blasting with drums and trumpets in 6 channel glory...man i had a ball

Harris summa BGM-la poonthu vilaiyaadurar pola.....he is bit by none other than trysomethingneweventhoughitisbad syndrome.

arsaregama
24th August 2008, 08:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXeOtuRHgrU

vaaranam ayiram! song rocks!

dinesh2002
24th August 2008, 08:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXeOtuRHgrU

vaaranam ayiram! song rocks!

wow...im surprised!! nice song..... though it reminds me of Mudhal Naal - UU .....

Good song....album seems promising....

Mahen
24th August 2008, 11:09 AM
:omg: Rocking trailer and rocking song(hopefully its genuine)

viraajan
24th August 2008, 03:12 PM
Am still surprised as how HJ is coming up with beautiful tunes. This song is really good. :bluejump:
Just that he sounds monotonous. The guitar in this song reminds me of mudhal naal indru guitar. Song will be a huge hit :D

kham
25th August 2008, 01:33 PM
Guys,

Heard from a very believable source dat Varanam Aayiram is shelved until further notice...

This is bcoz of the salary tussle between director n producer n loadsa financial issues.

Hope it overcomes the barriers

sloshed
26th August 2008, 08:18 AM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
has a more beautiful song than this come out this year??? i highly doubt it .. well maybe i shouldnt forget about kangal erandal....

who is this lyricist... poetry at its best.. if a gurl doesnt fall for this...she wouldnt fall for nuthing!!! bravoooo

karthik_sa2
26th August 2008, 08:33 PM
the song is really really good 8-) just for the song am watching the video again n again.....also amazing photography...rocking surya....

viraajan
26th August 2008, 08:58 PM
exactly karthik. the song is awesome.

now am listening to "chellame" from satyam. fantastic first interlude violin. hj - :bow:

selvakumar
26th August 2008, 09:10 PM
:shock: :shock:
wow... Amazing song.. could well become the song of the year. Awesome lyrics. The tune and the lyrics :notworthy:

who is this lyricist... poetry at its best.. if a gurl doesnt fall for this...she wouldnt fall for nuthing!!! bravoooo
Quite true. Haven't heard this kind of lyrics in the last 2 to 3 years. Amazing indeed. Thaamarai at her best ?

viraajan
26th August 2008, 10:01 PM
Quite true. Haven't heard this kind of lyrics in the last 2 to 3 years. Amazing indeed. Thaamarai at her best ?

:yes:

The best line "sattendru maarudhu vaanilai" :bow:

sloshed
26th August 2008, 11:18 PM
actually both .. the line after that blaming the gurl for the weather .

sattendru maruthu vaanilai
penne un mel pizhai....

goodness me!!!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
2nd September 2008, 09:47 PM
well harris just reconfirms that he never gives totaly new stuff. all the dhaam dhoom. satyam songs are just rehash. vaaranam aayiram looks better than others. whatever it is one thing to be noted is, eventho he consistnetly gives same pattern and not new stuff, it keeps u engaged, nice songs to listen and timepass :D till the next HJ album comes few months later :lol: :thumbsup:

and finally, its a sin to compare ARR with anybody!

sloshed
2nd September 2008, 11:26 PM
Somebody ...everybody dismissed Dhaam Dhoom's songs as mediocre...totall waste.. blah blah...

Guess what .. Dhaam Dhoom has become a smasher hit... Personally i think its one of the most addictive albums to have come out this year... And have be seen how "Anbe Anbe was picturizd??" ... well you may not have the eye for detail nor the expertise to appreciate... let bygones be bygones...

"new stuff, it keeps u engaged, nice songs to listen and timepass till the next HJ album comes "

Mr. Vallavar... I am sure U must be waking up to Guru's songs and brushing your teeth for Shivaji's style..and having breakfast to ATM's interludes..

And yes its a sin to compare anyone with ARR... I left you confused didnt I???

Mahen
3rd September 2008, 09:32 AM
Somebody ...everybody dismissed Dhaam Dhoom's songs as mediocre...totall waste.. blah blah...

Guess what .. Dhaam Dhoom has become a smasher hit... Personally i think its one of the most addictive albums to have come out this year... And have be seen how "Anbe Anbe was picturizd??" ... well you may not have the eye for detail nor the expertise to appreciate... let bygones be bygones...

"new stuff, it keeps u engaged, nice songs to listen and timepass till the next HJ album comes "

Mr. Vallavar... I am sure U must be waking up to Guru's songs and brushing your teeth for Shivaji's style..and having breakfast to ATM's interludes..

And yes its a sin to compare anyone with ARR... I left you confused didnt I???

Semma picturization..But whats the relation? :huh:

Pls dont bring in ARR here and that goes to sakala as well :)

selvakumar
3rd September 2008, 05:43 PM

:confused2:

viraajan
3rd September 2008, 06:07 PM
hey all,
my bro saw the movie today.
He is a HJ fan. He said that BGM was sonorous. :huh:
its high time that harris concentrates more in BGM. Songs have been well picturised.

Mahen
3rd September 2008, 08:14 PM
hey all,
its high time that harris concentrates more in BGM. Songs have been well picturised.

HIS bgm for the pollachi scenes (romance esp) was good but for action scenes in russia :shock:

viraajan
3rd September 2008, 09:27 PM
hey all,

HIS bgm for the pollachi scenes (romance esp) was good but for action scenes in russia :shock:

Oh i c. he also said that the theme "aazhiyile" song music has been used well...
I really loved his UU BGM-RR. it was very soothing...

will watch DD soon :D

Mahen
4th September 2008, 05:54 AM
hey all,

Oh i c. he also said that the theme "aazhiyile" song music has been used well...I really loved his UU BGM-RR. it was very soothing...

will watch DD soon :D

Yeah..it was well used..Even the song was well picturized..very sexy.. :D Suits the mood and lyrics of the song..But his bgm for the scenes in russia was horrible..Too loud and amateurish

sentsbu1
4th September 2008, 05:55 PM
Dhaam Dhoom....BGM...

The Climax part (when Jeyam Ravi and Jeyaram fight) BGM was just inspired from the movie Speed...

Harris has to work hard on his BGM for sure...

vasanth2006
4th September 2008, 07:59 PM
Harris has to work hard on his BGM for sure...

Definitely....His songs are in the high standards...His BGM is in the low standards....

interz
7th September 2008, 03:34 PM
edited on request from Dharan.
:oops:

A.ANAND
8th September 2008, 08:50 AM
HJ works hard for sure, a single man making all the music by himself. Thats a special talent

:lol: :lol: :lol: interz sir!unnga komedi-ikku alave illaya???

dinesh2002
8th September 2008, 03:22 PM
HJ works hard for sure, a single man making all the music by himself. Thats a special talent.

In Dhaam Dhoom, HJ shows he is worth every rupees spent on him.

:shock: :shock: enna interz, terinji than sooluringala..?? he doesnt uses additional programers and such?? aparam Dharan ellam yaaru pa... :P ... these people have done works for HJ incase u have forgotten...

A.ANAND
8th September 2008, 03:33 PM
fresh-ah music pannamunna naalu peru help kandippa thevaipadum!arr songs,english album-la irunthu remix,zerox panna 'single man' pothum!athukkum oru special talent venumla!kekkave pullarikuthu :lol:singal-la entha oru kombanalaiyum ,entha velaiyum seiya mudiyathu sir!ithala special talent vera! :banghead:

arsaregama
8th September 2008, 08:56 PM
anbe en anbe paata english la ennama compose panniraku namma enrique~
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=ip5n44gK_e4&feature=related

viraajan
8th September 2008, 09:19 PM
anbe en anbe paata english la ennama compose panniraku namma enrique~
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=ip5n44gK_e4&feature=related

wonderful finding dude.

:clap:

just the beats are inspired.... tune very minimally...

thank god the haunting flute piece is not inspired :oops:

Madevan94
12th September 2008, 01:14 PM
[tscii:111f9003a5]Good news ..
Vaaranam ayiram audio by the end of this month ..
héhé

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14756878[/tscii:111f9003a5]

sloshed
13th September 2008, 05:10 AM
Funny.. some folks arent stopping at anything...

Asaregama... Yeah dude.. complete rip -off.. what a shameeeeeeeeeeeee ...

Virrajan .... ur clapping is very appropriate... HJ must be banned....

Now go back to ur beds...

Mahen
13th September 2008, 06:14 AM

Ithuku peruthaan self-console-va? :rotfl:

viraajan
13th September 2008, 10:36 AM

Do you think the whole song is rip-off. I dont think so. Just the beats. If am wrong, please educate me :D

vasanth2006
13th September 2008, 01:55 PM

Do you think the whole song is rip-off. I dont think so. Just the beats. If am wrong, please educate me :D

Vinith, he was kidding you... :lol:

Hulkster
13th September 2008, 07:26 PM
Come on the beats dunt even come close to en anbe. The piano is the only similar instument and thats about it at the start. There isnt even an iota of resemblance. It sounds more closely to a rahman song rather than this. :banghead:

vasanth2006
16th September 2008, 05:27 AM
Hindi Cinema beckons Harris Jayaraj
IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 15, 2008]

The talented Harris Jayaraj was introduced to filmdom with the film 'Minnale'. Not only did the film go on to become a great hit, the songs and background score too was received very well. Harris Jayaraj had come to stay as a terrific music director in Tamil Cinema.

'Minnale' was remade in Hindi as 'Rehana Hai Tere Dil' while retaining the same tunes for the songs. Hindi audiences too loved the music.

Though Harris Jayaraj handpicks just about two films a year he has proved his mettle as a wonderful composer. 'Gajini' starring Suriya and Asin went on to become a big hit and so did the songs of Harris Jayaraj.

With his incredible songs Harris Jayaraj is becoming quite noticed among Bollywood filmmakers. Talks are going on to get Harris work in straight Hindi projects. Apart from Tamil the music director composed music for the Telugu film 'Sainikudu' and that too romped home successfully.

The songs of 'Satyam' and 'Dhaam Dhoom' have become terrific favorites right now. The songs 'Anbe En Anbe' and Yaaro Manathile Yeano' are current rages among the youth.

Despite all this success, the man is so very humble that whoever comes in contact with him would want him to scale greater heights.

vasanth2006
16th September 2008, 05:29 AM
'Varanam Aayiram' music album from Sept 24
IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 15, 2008]

Varanam Aayiram Gallery

The highly anticipated Suriya starrer 'Varanam Aayiram' has reportedly shaped up very well and the whole team is delighted about this. The music album of the film that has been set to tunes by the talented Harris Jayaraj will see the light of day from the 24th of September. The launch function is slated to happen at Sathyam Cinemas.

The entire cast and crew of the film are expected to be part of the function. The film talks about the life of an individual from age seventeen to a ripe old age. Therefore the songs are the film would have a plethora of emotions involved.

Harris Jayaraj is a director's musician as he is highly sought after by many directors and Gautham Menon is one of them. This combo has been an instant hit ever since 'Khakka Khaaka' came to town and much is awaited with this terrific combo.

arsaregama
20th September 2008, 02:51 AM
Chosen 25 Vaaranam ayiram contest from Score
Its gives us immense pleasure to announce the chosen 25 contest from Sonybmg and the Score magazine.Answer simple questions by logging on to www.highonscore.com and win invitations to the vaaranam aayiram Audio launch.

Madevan94
21st September 2008, 01:57 PM
I just listenned to 2 full tracks in radio quality.
Nenjikul peindhidum and Adiyae Kolluthae..
Songs are awesome ..
Harris-Gautham magic is recreate once again.
I m eagearly waiting for the 5 other song.

Madevan94
21st September 2008, 01:59 PM
Link for nENJIKUL PEINDHIDUM

http://rapidshare.com/files/146932535/nenjukul_peidhidum.mp3.html

lINK FOR ADDIYAE KOLLuthae

http://rapidshare.com/files/146932536/adiyae_kolluthae.mp3.html

Mahen
21st September 2008, 04:59 PM
Nenjikul is really good...Close competitor to marudhani :D

Madevan94
21st September 2008, 07:32 PM
Two more tracks

mundhinam parthen

http://rapidshare.com/files/147085344/mundhinam_parthen.mp3.html

annal mele panithuli

http://rapidshare.com/files/147085345/annal_mele_panithuli.mp3.html

Mahen
21st September 2008, 08:24 PM
Two more tracks

mundhinam parthen

http://rapidshare.com/files/147085344/mundhinam_parthen.mp3.html

annal mele panithuli

http://rapidshare.com/files/147085345/annal_mele_panithuli.mp3.html

mundhinam sounds exactly like mutham muthama from 12b

vasanth2006
21st September 2008, 08:52 PM
VA....the 4 songs are quite good.... Looking forward to the complete album.... 8-)

Pani vizhum malarvanam or en iniya pon nilave is remixed in this film?? :roll:

dinesh2002
21st September 2008, 09:19 PM
im surprised.... the songs all sounds good... though it is again and again and again and again the same HJ style... but it sounds nice....

anaal mele sounds like that song in bheema.... enadhuyire....

baba88
22nd September 2008, 02:05 AM
So this is going to be the album of the year ? A really classic album. Only Tamil lyrics and soft melodies.

sloshed
22nd September 2008, 05:34 AM
Album of the year??

It will be more easy for obama to win the presidency than HJ to win any in Tfmpage.....

Dont be bothered.... just enjoy the fantastic album....HJ-GM combo really rocks....Thank God HJ didnt use gibberish interludes this time..... As u mentioned.. its soo easy on the ears.. and lyrics really takes the cake here.. interesting use of Bomaby Jayshree for that kind of song...
I second Maddy's comment he made sometime back... HJ is the best thing to have happened to tfmpage since ARR...

Sanjeevi
22nd September 2008, 11:48 AM
Spin ball-la mattum hit adikkura player best playerA?. hmmm........ EKSI

BTW his hit ratio is decreasing atleast slowly after UU

dinesh2002
22nd September 2008, 02:21 PM
Annal Melea is amazing..... love it!! im so addicted to this song now....whose voice is that btw....

album seems to be pretty solid... think this album scores over Kakka kakka, PKMC very easily.....

viraajan
23rd September 2008, 04:05 PM
im surprised.... the songs all sounds good... though it is again and again and again and again the same HJ style... but it sounds nice....

anaal mele sounds like that song in bheema.... enadhuyire....

spot on. I thought the same. Also it reminds me on one illayaraja song which is presently elluding me.

//To me, Anal mele panithuli also sounds like Venmegham of YNM especially the 1st interlude. :roll:

viraajan
23rd September 2008, 04:06 PM
Nenjukkul is amazing. Will be one of the biggest hits.
:bow:

in loop :musicsmile:

selvakumar
23rd September 2008, 04:27 PM
I second Maddy's comment he made sometime back... HJ is the best thing to have happened to tfmpage since ARR...
:shock:

selvakumar
23rd September 2008, 05:19 PM
Except "Nenjukkul maamazhai" the other songs didn't impress me much. Nenjukkul maamazhai is a gem !

baba88
23rd September 2008, 06:19 PM
annal mele is too good. simple beats with nice melody.

Sanjeevi
23rd September 2008, 07:10 PM
vArAnam Ayiram audio is releasing tomorrow officially.

MrIndia
24th September 2008, 04:19 AM
mundhinam lyrics is too gud.. reminds me of minnale for some reason..

arsaregama
24th September 2008, 12:30 PM
tidbits
Shruthi haasan is making her debut with adiye kolluthey.
Bombay jayshree is not doing a song in this movie instead sudha ragunathan is doing a song with HJ for the first time!

Mahen
24th September 2008, 02:24 PM
tidbits
Bombay jayshree is not doing a song in this movie instead sudha ragunathan is doing a song with HJ for the first time!

Relief! :D

vigneshram
24th September 2008, 10:52 PM
Chosen 25 Vaaranam ayiram contest from Score
Its gives us immense pleasure to announce the chosen 25 contest from Sonybmg and the Score magazine.Answer simple questions by logging on to www.highonscore.com and win invitations to the vaaranam aayiram Audio launch.
I'm one of the Chosen 25 n attended the audio release function today @Sathyam Cinemas
Each celebrity released a song and the songs sounded appealing on first listen.
For the first time, Harris has tried his hand in coming out with a gaanaa.

arsaregama
24th September 2008, 11:37 PM
i loved the picturisation too.. listening to the songs ... good stuff from harris this time:)

baba88
24th September 2008, 11:52 PM
where can i listen to the songs ?

muzammil_fr
25th September 2008, 12:09 AM
http://uyirvani.com/forums/Varanam-Aayiram-Download-Tamil-Songs-All-Songs-t20661.html
songs available here guys

kamarajc
25th September 2008, 12:18 AM
tidbits

Are we overseeing Hey Ram song by Shruti Hassan. That was her debut right.

july
25th September 2008, 06:55 AM
Greattttttt album from harris jayaraj...
:D

popeye11
25th September 2008, 07:51 AM
kudos to Harris

Thoroughly Enjoyable ! :thumbsup:

MADDY
25th September 2008, 08:53 AM
:shock:

i dont remember saying that......i think i said, Dharan (sivi/paarijaatham MD) is the best thing to have happened to TFM since HJ............

ofcourse, i rate HJ very high on his chartbuster abilities :)

viraajan
25th September 2008, 04:03 PM
A thoroughly enjoyable album from Harris. :redjump:

http://visionofvinith.blogspot.com/2008/09/varanamayiram-music-review-harris.html

Nenjukkul is the best :bow:

interz
25th September 2008, 04:22 PM
Yethi Yethi ROCKS

Its like listening to Cheb Khaled song again (Didi, Aicha).

Rest of the songs may suite the melody lovers.

Sid_316
25th September 2008, 04:27 PM
Nice album ... :)

Sanjeevi
25th September 2008, 04:48 PM
More melodious than previous GM+HJ combo albums but somehow I feel it is not rocking as their prevoius soundtracks.

good album

dinesh2002
25th September 2008, 05:38 PM
very satisfying album.... i think after Sakarakatti, this is the only albums that has all numbers that is good.... :thumbsup:

Mahen
25th September 2008, 05:56 PM
Bought the cd...Overall a good album from harris..Was a bit disappointed with the 3 remaining songs as i thought Gautham & co would have saved the best for last :) I think they decided to promote the best ones first and then go with the average ones :D

Nenjukul - 5/5
Adiye koluthey - 4.5/5
Mundinam - 5/5
Anal mele - 3/5 - requires repeated listening
yethi - 3/5 requires repeated listening
Shanthi - 3.5/5
ava ena - 3/5 - requires repeated listening

vasanth2006
25th September 2008, 07:18 PM
Overall a good album from harris..Was a bit disappointed with the 3 remaining songs as i thought Gautham & co would have saved the best for last :) I think they decided to promote the best ones first and then go with the average ones :D

Exactly my feelings...

vigneshram
25th September 2008, 09:24 PM
In the audio release function, there were Naresh Iyer, Devan and another guy playing guitar(whom I couldn't recognise) on stage and were singing appropriate songs live during intro of each personalities like "Newyork nagaram" when Surya was called and "Kangal irandaal" when dir. sasikumar was called upon. When heroine Ramya was called on stage, prompted by Gautham, they sang "Smack that" , the original version of "Minnalgal koothaadum" :lol:

karthik_sa2
25th September 2008, 10:31 PM
"nenjukul"this must be the song of the year..really amazing... "mundinam" rhtthm is very similar to 'faith' from george michael neverthles the song is good....

sloshed
26th September 2008, 03:32 AM
Just had a chance to listen to em all...

Harris Take a bow....

Nuthing else to say ....except for some pointers

* I think its the best this year.. every song rocks..
* Every genre explored except for carnatic..
* Yethi Yethi rocks.. the last time i was this excited for a song was for Kuruvi's "Pallanadhu" .. it just makes u dance.. I am happy Yethi Yethi was saved for the bolt..

* Yet I am unable to enjoy all this coz completely of some really disheartening stuff in TFM from Yuvan of all people..the way "Nalam thana" was massacred
I believe its everyones repsonbility to preserve something pristine to our progeny and I just got hammered on that thought. I believe this is also of a form of "Tamil Kozhai"
I will post in that forum once I retain my composure..

Thalafanz
26th September 2008, 06:33 AM
In the audio release function, there were Naresh Iyer, Devan and another guy playing guitar(whom I couldn't recognise) on stage and were singing appropriate songs live during intro of each personalities like "Newyork nagaram" when Surya was called and "Kangal irandaal" when dir. sasikumar was called upon. When heroine Ramya was called on stage, prompted by Gautham, they sang "Smack that" , the original version of "Minnalgal koothaadum" :lol:

Bro, did they say anything about the movie release in the function??? :roll: :)

vasanth2006
26th September 2008, 07:54 AM
[tscii:269b276dc4]Interesting......Old one....got it from orkut....

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fr/2002/10/25/stories/2002102501150300.htm

CONVERSING WITH Harris Jeyaraj is a refreshing experience. His cheerful countenance, intermittent chuckles and light-hearted comments punctuated with guffaws make it so. And if you expect to encounter a serious music director relating his struggle to make it big, you would be pleasantly surprised.

Success just happened to Harris and the young man has accepted it with equanimity. "Till I did "Minnalae" I did not even think I could compose," he says. His association with Goutham, director of "Minnalae", that began when he was doing jingles, led him to the offer.

On a quiet afternoon recently, a relaxed Harris fielded questions with caution and candidness at his Trinity Music Wave studio, in K. K. Nagar, Chennai. From a music dominated childhood to his latest projects, he touched upon all...

Working for the much-awaited "Laysa Laysa"...

"Laysa Laysa," is already an audio success and Harris is now looking forward to the re-recording job for the film. The rapport he has with his producer Vikram Singh is obvious. "Composing music for the film was a fantastic experience. The film's director Priyadarshan sat with him for one composition and Vikram Singh for four of the numbers. Vikram's enthusiasm helped a lot. Even if I felt a particular tune could be improved upon, if Vikram liked it he would insist that it was excellent and would go gaga over it," laughs Harris.

The "12B" experience ...

Surely the confused twin plot running on parallel tracks was too much for the lay audience. Harris must have noticed it when working on the film. "Yes ... but when the director explained to me that the new concept would be accepted, I thought it would work. But credit has to be given to producer Vikram Singh. It was the first film from Film Works and he didn't interfere with the director's work at all. The B and C centres did not worry him... and he gave the technicians ample freedom."

Childhood and music...

M. S. Viswanathan's assistant Joseph Krishna first spotted Harris' talent and made him play the guitar for a song in a Malayalam film. It was the first recording for the 12-year old. For the next 12 years, he played for several composers — Rajkoti in Telugu, Sadhu Kokila in Kannada, Karthik Raja, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Sirpi, Mani Sharma and A.R. Rahman — till "Minnalae" came along. The only exception was Ilaiyaraja. "Actually I continued to play the keyboard for others for a few months after the release of my first film. Among the composers, I cannot forget Adityan... he has used me for many of his numbers, films and albums."

Harris could pursue his education only up to the Plus Two level, because even by then he had many recordings a month. "I always had a problem with attendance... " chuckles Harris. Having been trained in Western Classical, Harris passed Grade VIII exam conducted by the Trinity College, London. "I learnt Carnatic music for six months at the age of six. The teacher didn't want me after that... he was furious that I was not serious about music," says the young man. From the guitar to the keyboard, the switchover was smooth. Harris grew up in an atmosphere of music — his father, Jayakumar, was a guitarist himself and had worked under many composers. But slowly when he became more religiously inclined young Harris had to take over the family responsibility. And the family included two younger sisters and mum. His wife Suma, a singer herself, came later and now there is son Nicholas.

Aspirations ...

"I never had any... Of course, I wished to learn a lot about music and play on the keyboard for the best music directors, but that was it. If I had had any great ambition I should have at least tried producing music albums. There is not a single number that I composed till "Minnalae." It is by the grace of God that I have come this far... "

Working for A. R. Rahman...

"I have worked for many composers including Rahman. Most of them would give us the notation... you had to play it ... get your payment and come away. There was nothing more. But Rahman would not expect us to stick to the notes given... he would allow us to improvise and if he liked it he would ask us to play it our way. So I think in a way it was probably working for Rahman that made me realise that there was a composer in me."

Way of working ...

There's no hard and fast rule, insists Harris. "Sometimes you get the tune in a few minutes. At times it could take three or four days." And when at the job, the time of day hardly matters to him.

New voices ...

"I try to use different voices ... there is abundant talent around ... even now I have about 400 cassettes from aspiring singers. Quite a few are promising... so why not give them a chance," he asks. An encouraging view point for many talents out there waiting to make it big. The trend, first begun by Rahman, is now adopted by many composers old and new. However Harris uses voices differently too. That's why you have singers steeped in Carnatic classical, like Bombay Jayashri and Nithyashri Mahadevan, crooning fast and even erotic numbers ("Vaseegara" that Jayashri sang and "Oru Pournami" from Nithyashri, to name a couple) " I feel that such voices bring a little divinity to lustful numbers. The unconventional touch that the voice renders enhances the appeal of the song."

But if you thought older voices have little chance with him, Harris hastens to explain that it can never be so. "I like to experiment with voices but that doesn't mean that I'll use only new voices. For "Vasu", the only Telugu film I've done SPB sang two numbers and I cannot forget the veteran's contribution. And Chitra has sung for me even in "Laysa Laysa". Again the title song of "Laysa ... " is a lilting melody by Anuradha Sriram. She is an excellent singer whose voice I felt could be used differently. And it has worked."

Songs that murder the Tamil language in the name of being

modern ...

The diction and pronunciation in many cases border on the blasphemous ... the "Itukattu ... " song in "12B" is one example. How can one say "Paaacha Paaachayay ... " and call it Tamil? Harris laughs aloud. "I agree that it was a bit too much. But when two directors sitting with me here at that time said it was the highlight of the number, I got carried away."

Today's numbers are too short-lived ...

The old numbers had more of melody and are heard and enjoyed even after three or four decades, but today... " Let's not decide in a hurry. Some new songs may still be popular 20 years from now. There are songs and songs ... some die early while others last long. It's bound to happen always."

When the music does well but the film bombs ...

Harris says with a grimace, "It is sad ... but just as the music of a film could affect its box office status, the vice-versa is also equally true. "12B" is one such case. The audio sales shot up to record levels before the film's release but after the film came there was a marked slump." But when a song is a hit, the film's performance should hardly matter.

His Hindi experience ...

"Rehna Tera Dil Main", the Hindi remake of "Minnalae" was not a happy experience for Harris Jeyaraj. (Incidentally, it was the film that launched Madhavan in Hindi — Diya Mirza was the leading lady.) The film bombed at the box office, but music-wise it did very well. Subhash Ghai called his music a masterpiece... "Dil ko ... " sung by Roopkumar Rathod and "Zara ... Zara" (the Hindi "Vaseegara ... ") again by Bombay Jayashri topped the charts then and Harris was flooded with offers. But he became wary because unfortunately the makers included five other songs in the cassette, for which Harris had not scored the music. ``Subhash Ghai said that he couldn't believe why suddenly five out of the 10 songs sounded so unlike my work. Anyway I am proud and happy to be a part of Tamil film industry. Our technicians here are great," he sums up.

Coming back to "Laysa Laysa"...

"Laysa Laysa" created ripples a few months ago when the title song, "Laysa Laysa... " alone was brought out as a cassette for Rs.9. "The singles idea was Vikram Singh's. It is a western concept where one song of an album in the making is released as a sampler to kindle interest and arouse expectations ... This was the first time it was done in our country," he says and adds, "Vikram Singh and I came together with his "12B" and the bond continues... he is more a friend to me. Hope "Laysa Laysa" does very well."

[/tscii:269b276dc4]

vibinrajmani
26th September 2008, 12:11 PM
is Ava Enna supposed to be a remix/repackaging of an old song?? Sounds vaguely familiar :? Thanni thotti from Sindhu Bhairavi??

krish244
26th September 2008, 06:18 PM
Found the songs of VA in thiraipaadal.com site.

Rock guitar start was interesting, but the beats and when the male singer starts "adiye...", I lost interest. The reason is that it sounded very similar to "Endrendrum". Most sounds used in this song gives a feeling of "heard before". Liked the 2nd interlude though.

I guess its a conscious decision not to use Bombay Jayashree. Sudha Raghunathan comes in here (the tune makes her sound almost like BJ anyway), but when "Anal mele" starts, it will certainly remind of "Enadhuyire". Dont know why HJ does not put more effort in creating more original tunes.

Fortunately, in "Ava Enna", HJ somewhat experiments. Does not matter if he succeeded or not, but it makes it sound different. Karthik makes it even better. I liked Prasanna (??) humming in the second interlude (guitar/piano like interlude is good too). What a voice!

Mundhinam is an ok song. The guitar pattern is somewhat familiar.

Nenjukkul sounds a slow melody. Needs more listening, especially for the guitar part.

"Mugaaam dhaan". that is how clinton pronounces in the song "Oh shanthi" song. Kodumai. Atleast a few words has been expanded to fit the tune. This short song sounds like a typical english song.

The whistling like sound in the beginning of "Yethi" sounded a little familar. But, apart from that, the tune and the beats made me pay attention to the song. Liked it. Middle east tint seen.

A typical HJ-GM combo/sound. Despite HJ giving same type of tunes for similar situations, I am eager everytime a new HJ album releases, just to see if he has given something refreshing. Examples are 'Aiyangar veettu", "Kumari" from Anniyan. These were refershing with HJ touches.

thanks,

Krishnan

inetk
26th September 2008, 09:42 PM
200!
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2008/09/26/music-review-vaaranam-aayiram-tamil-harris-jeyaraj/

Sanjeevi
27th September 2008, 11:55 AM
Listened 3 times :)

Adiyae Kolluthey - boring
Munthinam - very good
Nenjukkul - rocks
Ava Enna - average
Yethi Yethi - Pallavi, ludes rocks and saranam sucks, like it :)
Anal mela - just OK for me
Oh Santhi - a portion of Nenjukkul song extended here

Seems like HJ than sattiyula irunthu vazhichu koduthirukkirar and aduthavan sattiyula irunthum (for Adiye kolluthey & Munthinam songs)

whatever matters this albums sounds very good

Mahen
27th September 2008, 05:28 PM
Guys, if you come across the english translation for all the songs of VA, pls post it here..Thanks :)

dinesh2002
27th September 2008, 06:08 PM
Listened 3 times :)

Adiyae Kolluthey - boring
Munthinam - very good
Nenjukkul - rocks
Ava Enna - average
Yethi Yethi - Pallavi, ludes rocks and saranam sucks, like it :)
Anal mela - just OK for me
Oh Santhi - a portion of Nenjukkul song extended here

Seems like HJ than sattiyula irunthu vazhichu koduthirukkirar and aduthavan sattiyula irunthum (for Adiye kolluthey & Munthinam songs)

whatever matters this albums sounds very good

yap, this album is a confirm a 'blockbuster album' already. Just watch what happens when film releases....

NormalMan
27th September 2008, 10:54 PM
[tscii:648e3598c5]
200!
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2008/09/26/music-review-vaaranam-aayiram-tamil-harris-jeyaraj/

Either you have a very biased ear or getting very used to mediocre sounds. Album with lot of cliché, copying and mediocrity. Romba sumaar album.[/tscii:648e3598c5]

kamarajc
28th September 2008, 12:03 AM
[tscii:47e89c21ac]
200!

Either you have a very biased ear or getting very used to mediocre sounds. Album with lot of cliché, copying and mediocrity. Romba sumaar album.[/tscii:47e89c21ac]

Well said Normal Man....
(Hey, am I in the world of Oxymorons)

HJ copies
HJ is mediocre
HJ is cliche'd
People have biased ears
People like mediocre sounds
People cannot appreciate the genius work in 'Kattradhu Tamizh' or 'Machakkaaran'
People are senseless.

But,
We are very sensible
We are just
We do not judge others so easily
And, now.. lets proclaim that 'Dhanam' is the album of the year and 'Silambaattam' is gonna be the album of the millenium.

Why worry about the world thats filled with mediocrity.. tuck yourself into couch and sleep peacefully.. afterall IR and YSR are the only redeemers for those who are starving for good music and melody. Leave the poor mortals here - spare them, for they settle for the lesser good.

baba88
28th September 2008, 01:01 AM
the rhythm where they sing kidayathu in Yethi Yethi reminds me of Taxi Taxi

somusic
28th September 2008, 03:02 AM
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=qRpwoaJhY2A

this song is of AC/DC love bomb...........

and adiye kolluthey song of vaaranam aariyam...........exact lift..........guitars and beats.................

Listen ......u will be disappointed............i am disappp.......

NormalMan
28th September 2008, 03:07 AM
Kamraj,
Well IR for sure (along with MSV, SDB, Hendrix) did elevate to a level, where scores I see coming out make me fume. So do I really wish I can tuck myself into a shell? Absolutely not !! I will keep hearing to scores and albums that come out, with a sheer hope that there will be a miracle sound maker. TFM is seriously lagging behind in terms of innovation (again IMHO). There have been only a handful of numbers that have touched my heart (anbe vaa from SOK, kaatril varum gethame, paravaye engu irukirai).

And for the record Katradhu Tamizh is "the" best album in the last 2 years or so - again IMHO.

kamarajc
29th September 2008, 01:41 AM
NormalMan,

Something that annoys me quite often in this forum is that most of us here are to judge the musicians rather than their products. IMHO, the music that I like would be no better than my taste. Criticisms are good, but purely judgemental statements on musicians with lot of prejudice doesnt serve any purpose. I really wonder what could possibly satisfy people who can simply trash an album like 'Varanam Aayiram'. Well, I simply take it as my innocence in Music - No close to most of the musical geniuses here.

Your statement below was purely judgemental and gets very cliche'd like any other trespassing fan of ARR, IR or YSR.

[tscii:2d37a5fecd]
Either you have a very biased ear or getting very used to mediocre sounds. Album with lot of cliché, copying and mediocrity. Romba sumaar album.[/tscii:2d37a5fecd]

Please take time to read each word of yours above to see if you merit your judgement on 'Kattradhu Tamizh' and the likes. Can you educate poor fans like me on how do you think this album was copied. In respect of your opinion, I cannot really challenge your judgement like 'mediocre sounds', 'cliche'' and 'mediocrity'.

PS :
Nothing stopped me from criticizing IR on his work in 'Oru Naal Oru Kanavu', 'Madhu' etc.. though I adore him by all means - IR is an Isaignani (nothing more, nothing less). He is the epitome of everything in music.

As well, nothing stopped me from praising Yuvan for his work in 'Deepavali', 'Arindhum Ariyamalum' etc.. though he let me down greatly (like no other - not even Srikanth Deva) by his music in 'Kaadhal Kondaen'.

NormalMan
29th September 2008, 05:39 AM
Kamaraj,
My bad if I gave you the sense that I was judgmental on the musicians themselves and not in their output. I have liked and will always appreciate good music. I liked HJ's Laysa Laysa, Vetaiyadu Vilayadu. But VA is not something I will put on my iPod. I totally refrain from calling names and always been so in the last 10 yrs of my TFM visits.

So how was the album copied; I don't have to retype all the bits & bytes. The forum has enough references to AD/DC or Faith. So you call it and sugar coat it as inspiration. I call it copy - blatant copy.

Kadhal Kondaen was again a bag of copied crap. I shunned it when I found enough references to the copies. But again; again Katradhu Tamizh was a wonder. Probably only 2 other wonders worked on me in the last 10 yrs or so - Guru (IR's mallu work) and Dil Chata Hai. They had unique and different sounds from the note go.

A.ANAND
29th September 2008, 12:21 PM
just 4 fun! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZSsYDCqOfk

kamarajc
29th September 2008, 02:04 PM
just 4 fun! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZSsYDCqOfk

Cheap sense of humour. You guys are still living with this 5 month old cheap crap in YouTube that a brilliant creature did.

Sakkarakatti has released... u can go and spend your time there relishing all the wonderful music.

This video is a simple testimony of the desperate efforts of folks like you to keep your soul warm and assured of the thought that ARR is the unchallenged badshah of music. The fact is fact and it will stand the test of times - Neither you nor I can alter that.

littlemaster1982
29th September 2008, 02:11 PM
Anand,

Idhellam thevaiya :banghead:

A.ANAND
29th September 2008, 02:22 PM
sorry!kamaraj ,LM sir ! dont be serious,just 4 funla bro!

kamarajc
29th September 2008, 10:34 PM

Appreciate your response Anand. Thanks.

littlemaster1982
29th September 2008, 11:01 PM

No probs Anand. Why unnecessarily hurt others? (though it is not your intention). That's why I said so. Cheers :D

arsaregama
29th September 2008, 11:10 PM
damn just listened this... and hj has lifted it for the movie samy... vepamaram puliyamaram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g_i0D1QBqs

kamarajc
29th September 2008, 11:29 PM
damn just listened this... and hj has lifted it for the movie samy... vepamaram puliyamaram

I am not going to talk anything here.

2002 - Samy audio released
2005 - Decibel band first played the Nagin song
[Please refer to their blog site : http://decibelindia.blogspot.com ]

Now, tell me what is your definition of lift ?

arsaregama
30th September 2008, 10:10 AM
but you should realise that its a metal version of the old song nagin.

and i dont see decibels so cheap to copy it from a kollywood song!

kamarajc
30th September 2008, 10:54 AM
but you should realise that its a metal version of the old song nagin.

and i dont see decibels so cheap to copy it from a kollywood song!

Ok sir, I have realised. Thank you.

etc1bin
30th September 2008, 06:14 PM
http://myalchemydiary.blogspot.com/2008/09/vaaranam-aayiram-music-review.html

Ramakrishna
30th September 2008, 06:55 PM

Thats just a coincidence i guess.

Mahen
30th September 2008, 10:43 PM
Call it coincidence/ sheer genius...I dont know... but if copying was a crime, it will be so damn hard to prove that harris was guilty of copying..Even the CSI team will give up :lol: A genius indeed.. :)

kamarajc
30th September 2008, 11:06 PM
Call it coincidence/ sheer genius...I dont know... but if copying was a crime, it will be so damn hard to prove that harris was guilty of copying..Even the CSI team will give up :lol: A genius indeed.. :)

Thanks for accepting the fact finally. Your words says it all. Made my job easy.

villan007
1st October 2008, 01:44 AM

intha PKMC karu karu vizhigala song ? :roll:

Mahen
1st October 2008, 07:31 AM

Thanks for accepting the fact finally. Your words says it all. Made my job easy.

:)

Mahen
1st October 2008, 07:32 AM

Innum iruka? :D Any youtube clips?

vasanth2006
1st October 2008, 07:39 AM

Mahen,

I dont know whether you are kidding or not..... Anyway here you go for some of the HJ copies......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f99QsAMeng&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV7iLtx5p2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmtYTyMqEBc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUkYlyvkRqk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FjEYrEOoo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDglyseP3Co

Mahen
1st October 2008, 10:47 AM

Mahen,

I dont know whether you are kidding or not..... Anyway here you go for some of the HJ copies......

I would say harris is innovative...They way he indianised the tunes was quite impressive :D Anyway vasanth, im not supporting harris..Sometimes i wonder, if i were a MD, why would i wana copy a popular tune?? People will definitely hate me for that..So i feel its unfair to just label someone as copycats without knowing the actual reason..It might be because of director's request , maybe a genuine inspiration or even sheer coincidence..You never know the circumstances..Im sure MDs dont start their day in the studio by thinking of wat are the tunes they can copy etc because these people are passionate about music..

Ramakrishna
1st October 2008, 11:06 AM

Mahen,

None of these are blatant lifts. Inspired may be the right word.

vasanth2006
1st October 2008, 11:07 AM
I would say harris is innovative...They way he indianised the tunes was quite impressive :D Anyway vasanth, im not supporting harris..

This is lame execuse IMO .....Western tuna indianise panna nalla visayama....Then y u r calling Deva as copycat??....
This is applicable for any MD ..... They can inspire and can give the same style of song....but not the same tune/song....

p.s : i am also lover of HJ's melodies....

Sometimes i wonder, if i were a MD, why would i wana copy a popular tune?? People will definitely hate me for that..So i feel its unfair to just label someone as copycats without knowing the actual reason..It might be because of director's request , maybe a genuine inspiration or even sheer coincidence.....You never know the circumstances..Im sure MDs dont start their day in the studio by thinking of wat are the tunes they can copy etc because these people are passionate about music..

I agree the bolded one...... But My point is if director forces, then MD has to reject the idea....

Thats what I feel about yuvan also....

vasanth2006
1st October 2008, 11:12 AM
None of these are blatant lifts. Inspired may be the right word.

Karu Karu is the inspiration?????..... :shock: :shock:....It is a pure copy.... same tune, guidar usage, orchastration, everything......

oru mugamo is inspiration??.... the tune is copy....

I can not accept that..... See i am not degrading HJ here...

We can say the others are inspirations.....

Sanjeevi
1st October 2008, 02:55 PM
In my dictionary,

Inspiration = listen music, enjoy music, live with music and it will inspire you (put IR in front of music)

In harris dictionary

Inspiration = get a chane to compose music for a film, listen western, IR, ARR, etc albums, choose a song to fit the situation, somewhat restructure the tune/rthym/ludes, make a new song, deliver

kamarajc
4th October 2008, 12:35 AM
In my dictionary,

Inspiration = listen music, enjoy music, live with music and it will inspire you (put IR in front of music)

In harris dictionary

Inspiration = get a chane to compose music for a film, listen western, IR, ARR, etc albums, choose a song to fit the situation, somewhat restructure the tune/rthym/ludes, make a new song, deliver

Sanjeevi,

No wonder that you are a Veteran hubber at the cost of making threads dead. You come up with your own definitions and judgements. But, dude, the world is not yet ready to accept all your definitions.

I am just trying to be nice to you only to show the contrary to the post that you did. Well, relish in your own world of imagination that Harris has a dictionary that says inspiration is mere copying from other music directors.

R.Latha
20th October 2008, 10:14 AM
Harris Jeyaraj in accord with Gautham
IndiaGlitz [Friday, October 17, 2008]

Music director Harris Jeyaraj shares a good rapport with director Gautham Vasudev Menon. The famous two is a team since 'Minnale' till the latest upcoming flick 'Varanam Aayiram'.

Says Harris Jeyaraj,"We share a good rapport and it is a delight for any musician to work with Gautham."

On 'Varanam Aayiram', he says, "The film traces the life of a person from childhood to old age. And there was a need to render music of a different genre; it had to flow along with the story. Each song in the album is different, making itself parallel to different stages of life that the protagonist comes across."

Harris is keen on quality which matters the most to him than quantity.

"I have worked with some of the best technicians and directors from the film industry. Right from adjusting the microphones for the singers, I involve myself in everything. It is a time-consuming process but I enjoy doing it,' concludes the songster.

somusic
18th November 2008, 10:21 PM
In my dictionary,

In harris dictionary

Inspiration = get a chane to compose music for a film, listen western, IR, ARR, etc albums, choose a song to fit the situation, somewhat restructure the tune/rthym/ludes, make a new song, deliver...,,

Well said sanjeevi...........but at times his own way to deliver...........
Most of his songs r inspired form others........good listeners will get it.....or understand...........may be good musicians............

R.Latha
15th December 2008, 02:03 PM
Harris Jeyaraj Launches Audio Of 'TN 07 AL 4777'
[Saturday, December 13, 2008]

'TN 07 AL 4777' starring Pasupathi, Ajmal, Simran and Meenakshi in the lead cast, is being directed by Lakshmikanthan. The audio of this movie was launched yesterday on 12th December at Hotel Green Park.

Music director Harris Jeyaraj was the chief guest of the function who launched the audio disc and Abirami Ramanathan received the same. The first audio cassette presented by Harris was received by Arya. Vijay Anthony, the man who tuned 'Naaka Mukka' has composed music for this movie.

Pasupathi, Meenakshi, Vijay Anthony, KT Kunjumon, Vikraman were present amongst other socialites in this launch function.

R.Latha
23rd December 2008, 01:17 PM
Harris Jeyaraj's compassionate Christmas celebration
IndiaGlitz [Monday, December 22, 2008]

Popular music composer Harris Jeyaraj chose to celebrate Christmas in a compassionate style. He celebrated the festival with poor children as a part of an event organzed by VGP Parijatham Trust.

The trust was established on 8 March 2007 in memory of Parijatham Panneerdas, wife of the business legend V G Panneerdas, to perpetuate her love of the poor and downtrodden people in the Society. True to name, the trust aims to spread the fragrance of its avowed objectives and activities of social service.

The main aim and objectives of the Trust is to render qualitative services to the poor and downtrodden people of the society by making available free food, cloth, shelter, health services, education to children, providing free spectacles and cataract operation for the uncared and unattended senior citizens; bringing computer education to the non-accessed, as also shorthand and typewriting, conducting classes on English fluency, tailoring classes for needy women on reasonable terms, etc., thereby enabling such people to lead a life of dignity, honor and self-reliance.

Speaking on the occasion, Harris Jeyaraj praised the social services of the Trust to a greater height, assured his full-fledged support to the Trust and shown eagerness to participate in all of its future events.

At a function held at the Infant Jesus Church, Guindy on the eve of the ensuing Christmas celebrations, where nearly 100 poor children were made cheerful as they received gifts and new clothes. It was presided over by the Music Director Harris Jeyaraj, who cut a cake on the occasion.

Actor-director Bhagiyaraj, who was a special invitee to the function, distributed the sweets and clothes.

R.Latha
7th January 2009, 12:17 PM
[tscii:01b13734a2]Send your B'day wishes to Harris Jayaraj
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, January 06, 2009]
Send your Birthday Wishes

The man who is known to be soft-spoken, mighty religious and passionate about music – Harris Jayaraj celebrates his birthday today. SOFT, SOOTHING and MELODIOUS….these words are apt when it comes to describing Harris Jayaraj's style of music.

Ever since the Gautham Menon film 'Minnale' reached the masses, Harris Jayaraj had become a household name in Tamilnadu. Every single song in the film was embraced with complete raptures by the multitudes so much so that Harris Jayaraj was spoken of more than Madhavan and debut director Gautham Menon. A dream beginning indeed.

Highly sought after from then on Harris Jayaraj exhibited his musical skills with the films 'Lesa Lesa', 'Saamy', 'Chellamae', 'Samurai', 'Kovil' etc.

With audiences completely enjoying Harris Jayaraj's music, scores of directors were mighty keen on having Harris Jayaraj's music for their films and famous associations formed. The Harris - Gautham partnership started and the films 'Khakka Khakka', 'Gharshana' (Telugu) 'Vettaiyadu Villayadu', 'Rehna Hai Tere Dil Main' (Hindi), 'Pachaikili Muthucharam', and 'Vaaranam Ayiram' were very well loved by the masses.

Harris had another partnership going with the highly talented late Jeeva and wonderful films that had music as a poignant force came out. '12B', 'Ullam Letkume', 'Unnale Unnale' and 'Dhaam Dhoom'.

It was not only these partnerships that kept the talented musician going. His songs rocked in the films 'Ghajini', 'Anniyan' etc. Harris Jayaraj also composed music for a few Telugu films - 'Munna', 'Sainikudu', 'Vasu'.

Harris Jayaraj was born in a pious Christian family on the 8th of January 1975 in Chennai. His father is an Evangelist Musician who also worked as a film guitarist. Harris studied in the Krishnasamy Matriculation School and was always interested in music and hoped to have a dynamic career in music. Having assisted musicians such as A. R. Rahman, Vidhyasagar, Karthik Raja and Adhityan, he slowly climbed up the ladder and found a firm position for himself in the film industry.

An interesting piece of statistics that was noticed of late is that, it is Harris Jayaraj's songs that are frequently aired on FM stations even ahead of Illayaraja and A. R. Rahman. Surely a terrific honor bestowed by music lovers.

Indiaglitz wishes the highly talented Harris Jayaraj a very happy birthday.

6.1.09 indiaglitz
[/tscii:01b13734a2]

app_engine
26th February 2009, 02:53 AM
HJ is a 'kalai mAmaNi' now :

http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=471252&disdate=2/25/2009

krish244
1st March 2009, 03:04 PM
Not sure if this has been posted before. HJ to compose for a hindi movie starring Shah Rukh Khan. The movie is to be directed by A.R.Murugadoss!

http://www.chennaionline.com/film/startrack/Feb09/02ST79.aspx

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/45321.html

I guess this will be HJ's second (first is RHTDM) direct venture in Hindi.

thanks,

Krishnan

R.Latha
4th March 2009, 02:23 PM
ஹாரிஸ் ஜெயராஜ் உத்வேகம்

ஆஸ்கர் விருதுகளை பெற்ற ரஹ்மான் என்னைப் போன்ற வளரும் இசை கலைஞர்களுக்கு ஒரு உத்வேகமாக இருக்கிறார்'' என்றார் ஹாரிஸ் ஜெயராஜ்.

ரஹ்மானுக்கு அண்மையில் நடைபெற்ற இசை உலக பாராட்டு விழாவில் பேசிய ஹாரிஸ், ரஹ்மானை பார்த்துத் தான் எனக்கு இசை மீது ஆர்வம் ஏற்பட்டது. அவர்தான் என்னை இசை உலகத்துக்கு அழைத்து வந்தார். ஒரு காலத்தில் அவருடைய இசை தவத்தை என் அப்பாவுக்கு சாப்பாடு கொடுக்க வரும் போதெல்லாம் தூரத்திலிருந்து பார்ப்பேன். அவர் போலவே வர வேண்டும் என ஆசைப்பட்டேன். அது போல் வந்து விட்டேன். இப்போது அவர் வேறு ஒரு இடத்துக்கு போய் விட்டார். என்னை போன்ற இளம் இசை கலைஞர்கள் அவர் ஒரு உத்வேகமாக இருக்கிறார்.

ரஹ்மானை போல ஏதாவது சாதிக்க வேண்டும், என்ற எண்ணம் என்னைப் போன்றவர்களுக்கு இப்போது உருவாகியுள்ளது. அந்த எண்ணம் நிறைவேற இளையராஜா போன்றவர்கள் எங்களை வாழ்த்த வேண்டும்.

http://www.dinamani.com/Cinema/CineItems.asp?ID=DNC20090302110726&Title=Cinema+%2D+News&lTitle=%F9Nn%A7Ls&Topic=0

R.Latha
9th April 2009, 10:04 AM
[tscii:5d30774bc0]Harris out of Ajith’s next
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, March 21, 2009]

Harris Jayaraj is no longer the music director of Ultimate Star Ajith’s next film, ‘Asal’.

The film is being produced by Sivaji Films and has Sameera Reddy playing Ajith’s love interest and Saran donning the director’s hat.

A project mired in controversies, Ajith’s flick for Sivaji Films was planned originally with Gautham Vasudev Menon as the director. Later, it was announced that Gautham will not direct the film.

People in the industry had even suspected that this was due to the fall out between Gautham and Harris, and Gautham wanted AR Rahman as the music director, while Ajith insisted on teaming up with Harris Jayaraj (they’ve never done a project together).

Let us wait and see which composer is going to take Harris Jayaraj’s place.

Listen to Harris Jayaraj's Hits on Raaga.c

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/45738.html[/tscii:5d30774bc0]

Sourav
9th April 2009, 10:47 AM
[tscii]Harris out of Ajith’s next
Enna ivlo seekiram post panniteenga?

vasanth2006
9th April 2009, 09:56 PM
[tscii]Harris out of Ajith’s next
Enna ivlo seekiram post panniteenga?

But she is doing good job here..... :)

MumbaiRamki
23rd April 2009, 09:08 PM
They are telecasting a new song in Ayyan in SUn TV ? Any idea if its there in the CD ?

A.ANAND
26th April 2009, 02:53 PM
HARRIS JAYARAJ INTERVIEW IN BEHINDWOODS.COM

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Interviews/interview-5/music-director/harris-jayaraj.html

Yathu
27th April 2009, 03:36 AM
:shock: Anand, HJ news ellam post panringala ippa?

arsaregama
27th April 2009, 10:56 AM
ennapa yuvan a budding composer nu sollitaru??

A.ANAND
27th April 2009, 12:47 PM
:shock: Anand, HJ news ellam post panringala ippa?

samathanam! :lol: ellam kobamum arr oscar fecilation function oda mudinji pochu! :lol:

dinesh2002
27th April 2009, 05:21 PM
[tscii:4d436a2879]
Are we ready for Hollywood?

Hollywood is not a big thing. If we had got the Hollywood opportunity ten years back, we would still have got an Oscar. It’s not that big. To be frank, Indian music and talents are no less to international musicians. Here the practice is that you have to handle lot of genres. The same guy has to compose tunes, score background score for the film, record, conduct music and arrange. In the west, there’s someone for each department. The composer’s job is very simple there. If we get the correct opportunity we will give everyone a surprise.

When Oscars was not fetched, they all praise the Oscars and such, but once when ARR brought it back, some fellows cant take it, they turn the table around by saying Hollywood/Oscar is nothing big. Hate this kinda people ![/tscii:4d436a2879]

Yathu
27th April 2009, 07:05 PM
:shock: Anand, HJ news ellam post panringala ippa? samathanam! :lol: ellam kobamum arr oscar fecilation function oda mudinji pochu! :lol:

Great. :lol: :thumbsup:

Dinesh, yeah HJ shouldn't be making out that Hollywood is easy to score for! There are other little funny things in the interview but that could just be the way Behindwoods have worded HJ's answers.

A.ANAND
27th April 2009, 08:30 PM
:shock: Anand, HJ news ellam post panringala ippa? samathanam! :lol: ellam kobamum arr oscar fecilation function oda mudinji pochu! :lol:

Great. :lol: :thumbsup:

Dinesh, yeah HJ shouldn't be making out that Hollywood is easy to score for! There are other little funny things in the interview but that could just be the way Behindwoods have worded HJ's answers.

avaru hollywood not big thing thane sonnaru!oscar not big thing innu sollaye! :D avaru interview[HJ] eppavume konjam comedy-ya than irukkum,perusa eduthukathinnga![sariyana thoda nadunngi avaru] :lol:

vasanth2006
27th April 2009, 09:36 PM

When HJ was working as a keyboard player for YSR, YSR was a budding composer.....isn't it? :?

A.ANAND
28th April 2009, 07:41 AM

When HJ was working as a keyboard player for YSR, YSR was a budding composer.....isn't it? :?

what the meaning of 'budding'?

ithukku yaarum bathil sollaye! :(

Movies
28th April 2009, 07:45 AM
More examples of HJ copies ARR to the core. Even bought in my dad was a film musician angle! He has recently started praising god on all his stage appearance and attributing his music to god. While ARR was genuine when he did all these. Hj talks about his dream to get a Foreign music Degree, just like IR and ARR.

HJ can't speak english. I can't bear HJ stating that indian MD are versatile, what versatility ahs HF shown, shameless copycat!
I quote HJ >" Officially, I always believe in quality or in other words, exclusivity." >>> LOL what exclusivity is copy cat talking about?

Why does HJ clap his hands inbetween each sentence, tamila sonna 9 mathiri!

What a shameless liar is he! When asked about his split with Gautham mennon he states that was not his choice, when HJ himself sent out the email / letter.

How can I consider HJ as a musician forget music composer when he can't clearly state what type of music he likes! Looser! Even a layman can say he likes 'western classical' world class music. Dimwit!

Excuse me, did HJ state he recreated the Folk music craze with andakakka and kalyanam thaan..? Jump off Ooty HJ!

When HJ copies off Passion of christ and other 'Hollywood' music how can we be superior to Hollywood. Maybe TFM is superior but people like HJ certainly bring it down! What qualities does this guy have to comment indirectly on ARR winning the oscars.

Such a looser.

A.ANAND
28th April 2009, 10:29 AM
[tscii:099d80fecc]What are your goals?

Now my fans, family and friends have asked me to move to Bollywood as they want to hear my tracks in Hindi. So far I did not think about it nor had the interest but I respect their opinion. I need a change and by God’s grace, I will be doing Bollywood films this year. Let’s see how it goes after two years.

enkku therinji 2,3vasusama ithathan sollararu!oru padam kuda vantha paadu illa!over bildub mathiri irukke![/tscii:099d80fecc]

dinesh2002
28th April 2009, 06:28 PM
More examples of HJ copies ARR to the core. Even bought in my dad was a film musician angle! He has recently started praising god on all his stage appearance and attributing his music to god. While ARR was genuine when he did all these. Hj talks about his dream to get a Foreign music Degree, just like IR and ARR.

HJ can't speak english. I can't bear HJ stating that indian MD are versatile, what versatility ahs HF shown, shameless copycat!
I quote HJ >" Officially, I always believe in quality or in other words, exclusivity." >>> LOL what exclusivity is copy cat talking about?

Why does HJ clap his hands inbetween each sentence, tamila sonna 9 mathiri!

What a shameless liar is he! When asked about his split with Gautham mennon he states that was not his choice, when HJ himself sent out the email / letter.

How can I consider HJ as a musician forget music composer when he can't clearly state what type of music he likes! Looser! Even a layman can say he likes 'western classical' world class music. Dimwit!

Excuse me, did HJ state he recreated the Folk music craze with andakakka and kalyanam thaan..? Jump off Ooty HJ!

When HJ copies off Passion of christ and other 'Hollywood' music how can we be superior to Hollywood. Maybe TFM is superior but people like HJ certainly bring it down! What qualities does this guy have to comment indirectly on ARR winning the oscars.

Such a looser.

Lol... loved every sentence of it !

dinesh2002
28th April 2009, 06:30 PM
[tscii:a6cded5556]What are your goals?

Now my fans, family and friends have asked me to move to Bollywood as they want to hear my tracks in Hindi. So far I did not think about it nor had the interest but I respect their opinion. I need a change and by God’s grace, I will be doing Bollywood films this year. Let’s see how it goes after two years.

enkku therinji 2,3vasusama ithathan sollararu!oru padam kuda vantha paadu illa!over bildub mathiri irukke![/tscii:a6cded5556]

Aanal Anand, avarode Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (Minnale in Hindi), audio semma hit in North, Until now Zara Zara (Vaseegara) and Dil Ko (Ondra Iranda) is a popular number and it has the brand 'evergreen'. North'le Pona avarakke bright future thaan, athe mattum confirm. Parpom enna nadakatene.....

Ramakrishna
28th April 2009, 06:37 PM
:shock: Harris Jeyaraj fans yaarumey illayaa

Yathu
28th April 2009, 10:00 PM
I'm a fan of Varanam Aayiram & recently Vizhi Moodi from Ayan. These songs have given me much listening pleasure.

Ow crap, I'm a closeted HJ fan. :cry:

Yathu
28th April 2009, 10:10 PM
:shock: Wow, Movies, you really hate HJ with a passion.

jaaze
29th April 2009, 06:44 AM
What qualities does this guy have to comment indirectly on ARR winning the oscars.

Such a looser.
What? When? :shock:

A.ANAND
29th April 2009, 12:08 PM
[tscii:20c9332d79]What are your goals?

enkku therinji 2,3vasusama ithathan sollararu!oru padam kuda vantha paadu illa!over bildub mathiri irukke![/tscii:20c9332d79]

Aanal Anand, avarode Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (Minnale in Hindi), audio semma hit in North, Until now Zara Zara (Vaseegara) and Dil Ko (Ondra Iranda) is a popular number and it has the brand 'evergreen'. North'le Pona avarakke bright future thaan, athe mattum confirm. Parpom enna nadakatene.....

north indians avalo seekirama south indians technision ethukkamattanga!illayaraja,kartikraja,ponangga enna achu??pona vegathileye vanthuthangga!HJ poi ithuku mela angga enna pannaporaru?atham ellam namma thalaivar pannitare!micham enna irukku?? :D

dinesh2002
29th April 2009, 12:12 PM
What qualities does this guy have to comment indirectly on ARR winning the oscars.

Such a looser.

Jaaze, that behindwoods interview.

If u didint notice, even in the felicitation show for ARR by the whole Music industry of TFM, this Harris has never wished ARR full heartedly and has commented that if IR (for Annakili) was to be in Oscars, he would have fetched (24 /32 ??) not sure bout the numbers he mentioned, but yeah, that IR would have gotten more awards. And then he realised he said such he covered it up with even if ARR (For Roja) was for oscars, he would have gotten the same number (24/32??) of awards for it. I know he wants to praise IR and the Tamil Talent, but he made Oscars sounded so cheap that its not that BIG actually.

Thats y i said in this behindwoods interview he indirectly mock on Oscars by saying Hollywood. Really hated him and many others after seeing their fake wishes in that felicitation show. Really, now i can see why they always connect Tamilans with the Nande (crab) kathai..... :roll:

dinesh2002
29th April 2009, 12:19 PM
[tscii:bcd344c8ed]What are your goals?

enkku therinji 2,3vasusama ithathan sollararu!oru padam kuda vantha paadu illa!over bildub mathiri irukke![/tscii:bcd344c8ed]

north indians avalo seekirama south indians technision ethukkamattanga!illayaraja,kartikraja,ponangga enna achu??pona vegathileye vanthuthangga!HJ poi ithuku mela angga enna pannaporaru?atham ellam namma thalaivar pannitare!micham enna irukku?? :D

Anand, apadi illai. HJ vanthe ARR style (music copy adichi) leh songs compose pannurare. So avangelekke ethuke easiya irukum. Yenna ARR sudah set their mind that style. Athan apadi sonnen. Athe mattum illai, antha Minnale Hindi paatenge ellam unmaiya seriyana Hit thaan. :)

A.ANAND
29th April 2009, 12:43 PM

Such a looser.

If u didint notice, even in the felicitation show for ARR by the whole Music industry of TFM, this that if IR (for Annakili) was to be in Oscars, he would have fetched (24 /32 ??) not sure bout the numbers he mentioned, but yeah, that IR would have gotten more awards. And then he realised he said such he covered it up with even if ARR (For Roja) was for oscars, he would have gotten the same number (24/32??) of awards for it. I know he wants to praise IR and the Tamil Talent, but he made Oscars sounded so cheap that its not that BIG actually.

Thats y i said in this behindwoods interview he indirectly mock on Oscars by saying Hollywood. Really hated him and many others after seeing their fake wishes in that felicitation show. Really, now i can see why they always connect Tamilans with the Nande (crab) kathai..... :roll:

enppa ippadi ellarum 'lence'pottu pakaringa??ennum enna praise pannanum sollunga??unmaiyele HJ paratanum,he has wishes a lot in all media including jayatv,indiaglitz,makkalTV and suntv!appadi pakka pona YSR enna sonnaru??oscar fecilation-la'engappa irukaru ennal onnum solla mudiyala innu'naisa othikgitaru :lol:

Harris has never wished ARR full heartedly [ithai naan vanmaiya kandikiren]motharam kuda pottara'yya! :D

dinesh2002
29th April 2009, 03:56 PM

Such a looser.

If u didint notice, even in the felicitation show for ARR by the whole Music industry of TFM, this that if IR (for Annakili) was to be in Oscars, he would have fetched (24 /32 ??) not sure bout the numbers he mentioned, but yeah, that IR would have gotten more awards. And then he realised he said such he covered it up with even if ARR (For Roja) was for oscars, he would have gotten the same number (24/32??) of awards for it. I know he wants to praise IR and the Tamil Talent, but he made Oscars sounded so cheap that its not that BIG actually.

enppa ippadi ellarum 'lence'pottu pakaringa??ennum enna praise pannanum sollunga??unmaiyele HJ paratanum,he has wishes a lot in all media including jayatv,indiaglitz,makkalTV and suntv!appadi pakka pona YSR enna sonnaru??oscar fecilation-la'engappa irukaru ennal onnum solla mudiyala innu'naisa othikgitaru :lol:

Harris has never wished ARR full heartedly [ithai naan vanmaiya kandikiren]motharam kuda pottara'yya! :D

Anand, enna pandrathe, namma thozhille santhekam pandhretha aache :lol:

But seriously, naan sollurenne, yen kanneke tappa pogathe. Poga poga teriyum. Appo kuutee (read as Ku-TEA) kalachi parunge, kanneke seriya varum :lol:

krish244
4th May 2009, 06:20 PM

He said "IR would have got 32 oscars (one per year for his ~32 years in the industry) and ARR would have "also" got 32 and the reason he gave why ARR also would have got 32 is because "ARR will get two oscars per year" (~16x2) it seems".

I was wondering what this guy is blabbering :) Actually, he sort of mentioned some good points saying IR was his inspiration to pick guitar and ARR was his inspiration to pick up keyboard and all that, but in this matter he sodhappufied :)

thanks,

Krishnan

sabari_in
8th February 2011, 12:18 PM
Any news about nanban songs