PDA

View Full Version : Shocking!! Fraud Saibaba videos!

hehehewalrus
19th November 2004, 09:37 PM
I am shocked to see these videos as I didnt know much about Saibaba.
Please see them www.exbaba.com. These are 100s of ex-devotees who left him after 10-15 yrs of settling in his ashram.

Click the link "Movies" to see how he fakes the miracles.
Click on "Witnesses" to see read true stories from people whom he sexually abused.

Dont blindly call them conspiracies...There are gurus like Amritanandamayi - till date not one single controversy on her. But this fellow - over 2000 stories ...ok i will stop now, pls see the videos and decide for yourself.

God save India from simple people who do arthi to him even while we can see him cheating them....i think they are hypnotised

Querida
19th November 2004, 10:49 PM
what you have is a gunpowder..and though im very interested and even a bit scared...i have family members that are so adamantly devoted....thanks anyways for this site...but u kno those who are devoted will profusely disagree...and probably associate a larger scandal with those who abandoned him...

Sandeep
19th November 2004, 11:00 PM
Excellent work dont by those guys at the web site.

These vedios need to be propagated as much as possible.

Thanks for the link

hehehewalrus
20th November 2004, 01:48 AM
Thank you for the concern guys. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

I have come across many people who give all their wealth to the ashram and some even dedicate their children. What a horrible thing to do with such a horrible cult! Young generation like us will be practical, think of the elderly who are sick and dying and go to this fraud with their life earnings.

Please read the following write-ups of one Mr.Ashok who was a volunteer with them for years and a student in their institution. At the end he says "I am not afraid what will happen to me coz enough damage has been done to my family already."

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ashok+my+personal+story&hl=en

If despite all these never-ending charges for decades, if saibaba is innocent, I apologise sincerely. But it is everyone's duty to examine each and every evidence and decide for himself.

Reena
20th November 2004, 07:26 AM
That guy is a fraud. He isn't even followed by the many hindus, most of HIS followers are white people looking for an identity. :x

Querida
20th November 2004, 07:41 AM
That guy is a fraud. He isn't even followed by the many hindus, most of HIS followers are white people looking for an identity. :x

I agree Reena....that he is a fraud...for some reason i have a hard time believing a human being could embody God...and still be keen on such material possessions....or else why would he have to gift jewellery and depend on magic tricks to convince his followers...i seriously do not know of these allegations of abuse against him...mostly because i think these 'victims' stories are kind of faulty....most of them are like i have no stance in religion or i mingled around so and so types of religion and felt that this was the answer to my prayers....literally :P like one fellow who claims he was assaulted and then his son was years later...why would you let your son be close to such a person after you yourself were abused? What truly bothers me is that many hindhus and close family and relatives do follow him...and so devotedly as well..and strong belief can be a scary thing to break..if this were true i would not know how to break the news to a loved one... :( :( :( i would not want to lose them...

Reena
20th November 2004, 07:45 AM
Really?
Hindus follow him? But don't the majourity of his devotees seem to be westerners?

Querida
20th November 2004, 07:49 AM
You would be surprised Reena....and the number of Hindhu followers...after all Sai Baba is basing his teachings on hinduism...but the way things are going i wouldn't be surprised if he started a whole new religion and would not find resistance amongst his followers the number is steadily rising especially here in North America...and England...

Reena
20th November 2004, 07:52 AM
Yeah, I bet. But his speeches that he's given on Hinduism are pretty good. I've read them. There's a lot of philosophy in them, the man knows a lot about hinduism, but he's also a bit "OUT THERE"
I mean the speeches that don't mention him being an avatharam of Shiva. The ones that do are just hilarious. :lol:

Querida
20th November 2004, 08:08 AM
yeah his writings are pretty deep...i mean i find myself agreeing to alot of them....but then again....positive writing does not mean positive motives....yeah Reena...he's supposedly an avatharam...i kno it is quite funny...but what is disturbing is the amt of people who take it to be nothing but the truth....just think millions of people have pictures of his feet for god sake's and the competition the auntie-jis have over who has the most Sai stuff (authenthic of course straight from india) and who's kid can sing the best bhajan, and of course let's not forget who cooks the best dishes for her guests and who wears the best sarees but still is soooooo humble..and of course what proves you're more devoted then who empties out their wallet more... :lol: :P

Sathya
20th November 2004, 08:52 AM
Its guys like him and Chaturvedi that give other Hindu Swamiji's bad names.

blahblah
20th November 2004, 10:57 AM
Boy,this is not news!Do you remember[atleast those who live in India]that India Today came out with a cover story on his activities a couple of years ago?Many of His male devotees accused him of being homo and molesting them!Do you also remember the shoot out in his Ashram many yrs ago when a couple of people were actually killed. The police couldn't find out how the AK47's entered the Ashram! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nirosha sen
20th November 2004, 11:45 AM
Blah-Blah one of those killed was a son of a family friend!! His father just couldn't get over it! Do you guys know, that they didn't even hand the body over to the family for final rites? Apparently, the police conspired just as much, and all that was handed was the ashes!!

Till now the father mourns the loss of his son who was so blinded by his devotion to this man! :evil: :evil: :evil:

blahblah
20th November 2004, 12:00 PM
Nirosha,That's news!I have only a faint memory of the incident.Can you tell us more?I am strictly against religious discussions,but I don't think many will take this as problematic discussion.

blahblah
20th November 2004, 12:00 PM
Nirosha,That's news!I have only a faint memory of the incident.Can you tell us more?I am strictly against religious discussions,but I don't think many will take this as a problematic topic.

Surya
20th November 2004, 12:09 PM
[POSTING EDITED]

That man is just :evil:

All the powerful people don't get arrested, due to "under the table deals" but poor innocent people get arrested in their places.

I think that a TN policeman should be ashamed to be part of such a currupt, unorganized system!

NOV
21st November 2004, 03:06 PM
Please do not deviate from the subject and cause unneccessary problems.

hehehewalrus
21st November 2004, 03:33 PM
Thank you Nov :D

Interesting discussion guys. I have studied several cases of cultism, supernatural etc in different religious persuasions. BTW, dont dismiss me off as a rationalist/skeptic, I do believe in the supernatural! :D

Reena pointed out that some of the messages are good. See, the basic philosophy of cults is this - bring in 70% truth and 30% of your own ideas. Obviously if someone tells us a 100% new philosophy, you will reject it outright. Thats how it works. Now majority of these cultists dont emphasise reading of scripture - they are experts in mass hypnosis. Often you will find them endorsing high-decibel noise - they make their bhajan sessions wild and frenetic, driving their devotees to such a high state that they lose their rational powers and get into delusions. In such a state you will readily accept what you have always imagined. Isnt that what hypnotists do - they cant control a subject unless he's willing?

In America, two major cultists were Jim Jones(1979) and David Koresh. Both claimed to be the incarnation of Christ, had promiscuous relations with their followers and got their followers to mass suicide.(Koresh looks like Christ too and he was in mid 30s!! The FBI surrounded his building in Waco, Texas in May 1993 - an american friend of mine worked in next building :)

The other sad fact is that majority of these fake guys' devotees are not the poor but the well educated and the intellectual! :cry: The poor just dont have the time and resources to offer. The sincere but rich ones have all the time and money for social service and it perfectly suits the frauds - sit back and enjoy while your sincere victims build up an excellent advertising package for your philosophy!

Outlook magazine in August 1997 carried a photo of devotees in Osho Rajneesh's ashram - It had some 6-7 folks of both sexes completely in the nude and performing an agitated dance. Hypnotic perversion again!

geno
22nd November 2004, 01:53 AM
The other sad fact is that majority of these fake guys' devotees are not the poor but the well educated and the intellectual! :cry: The poor just dont have the time and resources to offer.

The sincere but rich ones have all the time and money for social service and it perfectly suits the frauds - sit back and enjoy while your sincere victims build up an excellent advertising package for your philosophy!

Thats an excellent point walrus! :)

Nowadays, even "mainstream religions" are being slowly transformed into "personality worshipping cults" - propagated by big bucks and heavy corporate sponsorship!!! :wink:

By the way - please write in the 'Does God exist?" thread in the miscelaneous section here, when you find time...... You seem to be one of the right kind of persons to contribute there. :)

Your "belief" status - (theist, agnostic, atheist) - does not matter at all! You are invited there! :)

HI blahblah!

Ya i remember vaguely reading about the shooting incidents in sai baba ashram some yrs ago...It was widely flashed in thamizh mags too with lots of juicy and spicy stories to boot! :wink:

Hello Nirosha,

Sad to hear about that father who lost his son to this fraudulent cult :(

blahblah
22nd November 2004, 10:53 AM
Now,hehehewalrus,You wrote about the Rajneesh devotees and I live just 5 kms from his Ashram in Pune.People of his faith still believe he hasn't died !They are quite a funny lot who wear maroon robes[as though they are all in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry] and their behaviour is suspicious.The North Main Road,Koregaon park where the Ashram is located was once famous for drugs and sexual orgies.Now that the Local Admn has come down heavily on these guys and monitors the movement of the countless foriegners here,things are calming down.Yet no outsider knows what happens at the 'Budha hall' ance the doors are closed.Some say after a long meditation[?]they get into a trance where anything can happen.I can't verify the facts since I am not one of them but this is what we hear.

hehehewalrus
23rd November 2004, 02:31 AM
Hey blahblah, Man you must be on some kind of dope! :twisted: I stayed few months in pune and read elsewhere you spent quite some time in indiranagar bangalore ...me too :D

It's nice to see some action taken on rajneesh's ashram..why cant the shiv sena let their goons on them instead of Archies? :twisted:

Roshan
23rd November 2004, 10:26 AM
hehehewalrus,
Welcome to the hub!! And please be informed that the Avataar you have selected had already been picked by another senior hubber called suressh. You can check it here;

http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=26341#26341

It's better if you could select a different Avataar in order to avoid confusion :)

blahblah
23rd November 2004, 10:51 AM
hex3walrus,its true, I am every where.Was in Cochin,B'lore and now in Pune.Life takes us around and you've got to enjoy it. :wink:

davie
25th November 2004, 01:51 PM
cool
how long u were in cochin. which place u like the most?

blahblah
25th November 2004, 06:46 PM
Hi buddy,I like all the places and all the people.Kerala is full of Communists,Bangalore full of mosquitoes and Pune,full of hippies :roll: .So I have a hard choice to make you know?Its like yourself asking me to make a choice from Railway porters,auto drivers and police men :wink: .

davie
26th November 2004, 08:56 AM
i just love kerala (my ideal place to live). virginia is a dummy of kerala but its the best in the US. well im not deviating from the topic.
God will help sankaracharya if he was a true priest who helped poor people and preached equality for all.. IF NO then kadavule vandalum avara kappatha mudiyadu.
eventhoutgh there is no god, i just mention the word some times to be more philosophical.

hehehewalrus
6th December 2004, 01:45 AM
http://www.saipetition.net/cgi-bin/petition.cgi

exbaba.com is not a fraud site.

You can sign the petition but they will not publish it unless you confirm it by email :D

They will not character assasinate a person for nothing.

r_kk
6th December 2004, 07:35 PM
Saibaba had been challanged many times by two great people. One by Abragam Koovor and another one is P C sarkar. Once P C sarkar went to him and Sai baba brought some sweet from air... P C sarker smiled and then he asked Siababa what he wants and started showing different sweets.. SB is a real fraud... Not only him.. todays most of the cult creators like PA, Sadurvedi....and many christian and Hindu Cults (you can easily identify... their sons are next precher... their wifes are heading lady's wing...daugthers are heading youth wing etc)...Real frauds.. Siababa video was very old issue...I am surprised only it has been noticed by many people...

r_kk
6th December 2004, 07:42 PM
fOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE REFER TO iNDIAN SKETIC SOCIETY WEB SITE. you will get tons of information..
http://www.indian-skeptic.org/html/

blahblah
7th December 2004, 11:04 AM
Yes r_kk, as long as some pigs are ready to be their slaves,these thieves will rule.And I agree that they are present in all religions.It make me sick to see all our top politicians run around these rogues to be 'blessed'.

Roshan
7th December 2004, 11:33 AM
Yes r_kk, as long as some pigs are ready to be their slaves,these thieves will rule.And I agree that they are present in all religions.It make me sick to see all our top politicians run around these rogues to be 'blessed'.

blahblah,

It's not for the blessings .. it's for some 'other' reasons :wink:

blahblah
7th December 2004, 12:08 PM
read the following post.

blahblah
7th December 2004, 12:09 PM
May be!But what will all these old fellows who are about to die be going for?I have seen people like Narasimharao,Deve Gowda, Shankar Dayal Sharma,Venkataraman and undoubtedly all BJP fellows run after the thugs.No wonder our country is in the current state.All the people you see around says that they don't believe in Godmen and still they have their followers and immunity from the justice system! :o

r_kk
13th December 2004, 05:26 AM
Dear moderator,
You have accepted my postings about Sai Baba without even editing single word. But when I wrote about the famous Christian miracle crusade preacher, you removed my entire posting along with the replies. Why … please? We have to be reasonable and we should not have partiality based on religions. Right is right and wrong is wrong? Please restore the removed items

More over please note that I have got lots of information from authorized dailies, BBC and will be getting copy of Three year court sentence to put few of them behind bars soon. I had requested few of my friends to get the already broadcasted video in MBC TV. Please note that another major video about the preacher’s personal life is stopped by stay order obtained by the cult. Soon it will be released. Please understand the dangers brought by the fake holy people. I am not writing in the support of non-believers… but believers who have been misguided in the wrong direction and create hatred among religions… Please understand….

Please you read yourselves about these information and then put it in the forum. Here no body is jealous about good, kind hearted simple people like Vinobaji, Baba Amte or Mother Therasa….

I will be thankful if you can publish this. In order to avoid any controversy, I have not put the preacher name or any proof to support my views….

NOV
13th December 2004, 05:25 PM
Dear moderator,
You have accepted my postings about Sai Baba without even editing single word. But when I wrote about the famous Christian miracle crusade preacher, you removed my entire posting along with the replies. Why … please?Very simple explanation!
The deleted posting were not about the subject of this thread. While we can allow a little deviation, but at the same time we need to keep the discussions focussed.
Maybe you should start a thread called "bogus preachers/godmen" :?:

Roshan
14th December 2004, 08:24 AM
NOV,

Going by the same logic I'm sure you would delete all rubbish which is there in 'Does God Exist' thread too . I thought things would become alright after just_blubber ooops sorry ! just_hubber stopped his propoganda but there seem to be too many blubbers over there.

Any kind of religious symbols as Avatar should not be permitted. In the past we have noticed the Admins requesting certain hubbers to change their avatar . The same rule should apply to any person.

Hope there wouldn't be any kind of prejudices in this regard.

Bad Boy
14th December 2004, 03:28 PM
NOV,

Going by the same logic I'm sure you would delete all rubbish which is there in 'Does God Exist' thread too . I thought things would become alright after just_blubber ooops sorry ! just_hubber stopped his propoganda but there seem to be too many blubbers over there.

Any kind of religious symbols as Avatar should not be permitted. In the past we have noticed the Admins requesting certain hubbers to change their avatar . The same rule should apply to any person.

Hope there wouldn't be any kind of prejudices in this regard.

Roshan I support you!
In my case my avatar, Manneken Piss was removed unpermitted. If there is unjustice here in the Hub then I was the very first victim. It took me too long to make The Hub understand that certain avatars and comments from certain hubbers were unsensored. Now I am happy to see that I am not the only hubber who noticed this.
However the Moderator assured me that they will take more care in this regard but we still have to be awake.
Good work Roshan. :)

Querida
14th December 2004, 11:17 PM
ahem speaking of certain avatars Bboy... :D ....uhhh yours not really cheerful..yeah thats it...cheerful... :P

Sandeep
14th December 2004, 11:37 PM
Why is that everybody expects everyone in this hub to be nice, cheerful, happy, clever and whatever other "good" qualities are ther when the world is not so.

Querida
14th December 2004, 11:42 PM
Why is that everybody expects everyone in this hub to be nice, cheerful, happy, clever and whatever other "good" qualities are ther when the world is not so.

everybody is kinda pushing it no? i was joking around...i really didn't mean that bboy's avatar had to be cheerful...lies are what we would expressing if everyone expected to be a goody-two shoes all the time..and alas jokes would be all to waste :P

Sandeep
14th December 2004, 11:50 PM
...lies are what we would expressing if everyone expected to be a goody-two shoes all the time..and alas jokes would be all to waste :P

Yes, here we have an oppurtuinity to get into the minds of different kinds of people and understanding them in a way that is not possible in physical life. If we limit us or force others to behave in a way we see as right then whats the point.

Ofcource Nov has a big responcibility a he is doing a great job. I am sure bad boy will disagree :)

Faisal
19th December 2004, 03:24 PM
He heheh

mandangi
17th February 2005, 07:34 AM
There is lot of difference between believing religion and believing bogus swamis like Satya Sai Baba. Satya Sai Baba, his brothers and cousins earned crores by cheating people. Satya Sai Baba's brothers and cousins are also working in Telugu Desam Party. Satya Sai Baba is having full support of Telugu Desam leader and former CM Chandra Babu Naidu.

mandangi
17th February 2005, 07:49 AM
There are many chota mota sai babas in all over India. There is a village named Kunduru near Ramachandrapuram in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. In that village there is a baba named Kadiyam Siva Puja Reddy. He created trick photos with computer graphics like sitting on sea waves, flying in air in himalayas etc. People of many villages visit that baba and give him dakshina. He and his sishyas are making good money by fooling people. Creating trick photos with computer is not difficult. I also know softwares which can be used for creating trick videos.

mandangi
19th February 2005, 01:21 PM
I am shocked to see these videos as I didnt know much about Saibaba.
Please see them www.exbaba.com. These are 100s of ex-devotees who left him after 10-15 yrs of settling in his ashram.

The website specified by you is not opening. I tried to open that website in 5 different internet cafes.

Shakthiprabha.
19th February 2005, 02:13 PM
hey ppl I am kinda confused, unsure about whether to write this or not.

I am not a follower of any god-man, for that matter neither do I prefer talking ill about them. For, we know not the real truth about them. I DID NOT KNOW anything abotu saibaba, until, my cousin (NRI), spoke to me about some controversies reg this swami, and certain other facts pertaining to him.

I fel thoroughly shattered, for I always have always heard about the godo things he had done(u erally cant rule out the colleges, schools, hosp he had built, and services done there)and about how merciful he is, so on and so forth.

I am clueless as to what is true, what is not, and where india and indian swamiji's are heading.

btw, hehehewalrus the site u specified did open, but its full of german or other alien language which is impossible for me to follow.

Anyawy, SO MUCH FOR THE LAND OF SAINTS!

mandangi
19th February 2005, 04:27 PM
Satya Sai Baba is just an ordinary person. He is not having any super human powers. Learning magic tricks is not difficult. But only few people know those magic tricks. Magic is just for entertaining people. But some people misuse magic tricks for fooling people. They become baba's and earn crores by cheating people. There is nothing wrong in believing god. But believing all the people who use the name of god is innocence.

Rohit
19th February 2005, 05:04 PM
There is nothing wrong in believing god. But believing all the people who use the name of god is innocence.
Once, one starts to believe in such non-existent entities, he/she automatically gets sucked into believing everything that speaks of such nonsensical entities. Only a few can escape the engulfing trap.

One should try and observe the utmost caution before promoting such inconsistent and self-deceptive beliefs.

Supreme
19th February 2005, 06:42 PM
Media is giving over publicity to people like Satya Sai Baba. When senior politicians or bureaucrats visit Sai Baba media does over action. Media should have limit on publicity of specific people.

Surya
20th February 2005, 12:53 AM
I wonder.

hehehewalrus
20th February 2005, 02:32 AM
The website specified by you is not opening. I tried to open that website in 5 different internet cafes.

Just open the site without the dot after baba from one cafe and it will open :)

mandangi
20th February 2005, 10:07 AM
Now also i am unable to open. That too tried in another town.

Querida
20th February 2005, 10:09 AM
here Mandangi try this:

http://www.exbaba.com/

hope it helps :thumbsup:

not only did i try it out already but it has extra significance because this is post number 666 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mandangi
20th February 2005, 10:29 AM
Now opened.

davie
20th February 2005, 11:15 AM
-provocative post deleted-

mandangi
20th February 2005, 11:29 AM
Once, one starts to believe in such non-existent entities, he/she automatically gets sucked into believing everything that speaks of such nonsensical entities. Only a few can escape the engulfing trap.

One should try and observe the utmost caution before promoting such inconsistent and self-deceptive beliefs.

People who believe Satya Sai Baba are less. Indian railways constructed railway line from Penugonda to Dharmavaram via Sri Satya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam for satisfying Satya Sai Baba. They diverted some trains via that line. But that line is not getting proper revenue. Diversion of trains via that line is also wasting time of passengers who go to other destinations. In India there are many babas. But widely known babas are Satya Sai Baba and Kalki Bhagavan. Kalki Bhagavan used to do government job before becoming baba. He also cheated people of a village in Nellore district in Andhra Pradesh for high amount of money before becoming baba. No one knows about past life of Satya Sai Baba. I dont understand how some people are believing people like Satya Sai Baba and Kalki Bhagavan without knowing about their history.

neeti
20th February 2005, 06:08 PM
How many of you guys have gone to His ashram ? . I bet none . How many have you people actually interracted with him ?. I may say through personal experience that I have sat with him in his interview room and all that you say is crap. All videos can be manipulated. This is the computer age after all .

The basis of any path to God is faith . All those who go to him have Faith and donot come back empty handed .

Comments like these without personal experience have no meaning ..

Sorry I cannot accept your comments as they have no basis in actual experience..

santosh108
20th February 2005, 08:10 PM
-deleted-.

Condescending remark indeed !

Why is there a need to compare Christian priest with Hindu priest?

First learn to differentiate between a Hindu priest and monk.

davie
20th February 2005, 09:20 PM
-provocative post deleted-

Marrot
20th February 2005, 09:44 PM
In india there are lots of -deleted- who still believe in sai baba. -deleted-

Can you refrain from calling names. Thank you[/quote]

mandangi
20th February 2005, 10:04 PM
Famous rationalist Mr Narisetti Innaiah proved that Shirdi Sai Baba is also bogus. He and his co rationalists investigated about Shridi Sai Baba. They knew that there was no person named Sai Baba in Shirdi. There are no evidences like birth certificate to say that Sai Baba was born. Shirdi Sai Baba trust had created bogus birth certificate by name of Sai Baba. They also knew that they are using image of person named Abdul Baba and portraying it as image of Sai Baba. Believing baba depends upon mental weakness of person. Some people have personal problems which are not solved from long time. Babas say that they can solve their problems for attracting them. There are also some people who encourage religious conversions by saying that if they accept their religion their god will solve their prolems. If our problems are not solved there may be many reasons for it. Patronising babas or converting religion is not right way for solution.

jackselvaraju
21st February 2005, 12:05 AM
Please forward to me more on sai baba fraud activities/

Malayalathaan
21st February 2005, 01:51 AM
Post deleted...

r_kk
21st February 2005, 05:49 AM
Since some hubbers are started writing about superiority of another belief system/gurus of their belief system, I felt it is necessary to write the motto behind such writings. This thread is used by some people to implant alternate belief system instead of exposing fake godman.

Even though I am against the fake supernatural activities /cult type activities of Sai Baba, it is a fact that they are trying their best to stop mass evangelical movements in North eastern states. Read the following article to understand the reasons for spreading news about Sai Baba by believers of another religious miracle healers.

Here most of them wonder that Why Sai Baba is still praised and supported by famous politicians and powerful leaders, even after so many reports and video showing him as fake?

Let me explain from the borrowed words of Francois Gautier to explain an important fact. Francois Gautier, who has lived in India for 30 years, is a French journalist, the correspondent in South Asia for Le Figaro, France's largest circulated newspaper.

Title: Christians Target Sikkim Hindus for Conversion
Author: Francois Gautier
Date: Apr 24, 2002
GANGTOK, SIKKIM, April 23, 2002: A special program is being organized in Gangtok, in Northeast India, which is called "Gangtok Prayer Festival 2002." This is being conducted by Dr. Paul Dhinakaran (famous for his "miracle" prayer meetings all over India) and a team from Chennai at Gaurds Ground, Gangtok, from April 26 to 28, 2002. Christians from all around Sikkim are coming as well as others from North Bengal -- Darjeeling, Kurseong and Kalimpong. Most of the big Christian schools in these areas are involved into it. This will be a show of strength for them. Gangtok is full of banners announcing the program. The Sikkim Government is unable to do much, as many Christian government ministers are involved. Conversions have been happening often this year. Earlier, the North District of Sikkim was targeted in places like Janghu where the Lepcha community lives. But it is happening now in all the districts of Sikkim (West-Sombaria/Soreng, South-Namchi, East-Gangtok). It is especially the Hindus living below the poverty line who are targeted. One such move in Sichey Busty in Gangtok was stopped by the Satya Sai Sammity organization of Gangtok. The Governor, Sri Kedar Nath Sahani, is very concerned about this, as is the Chief Minister, Pawan Chamling, but nothing much is being done.

I hope you all might be understood by now… For those who didn’t understand… Satya Sai organization could able stop the mass conversion business through fake miracle healing/demonic exorcism at least by little, in some of the North Eastern area. Fake miracle cure business guys belongs larger multinational religious business groups can be tackled by another equal local fake super natural godman!!!

So lot of politics involved everywhere… If any one wants to read systematic exposure of Sai Baba, read Abrakam Koovor’s book “Begone Godman”.

mandangi
21st February 2005, 01:35 PM
In Andhra Pradesh number of Sai baba devotess and christian converts is increasing. Satya Sai seva samiti's, Shirdi Sai seva samiti's and christian missionaries are promoting stupification well in people in that state. Satya Sai seva samiti's and Shirdi Sai seva samiti's often create new stories about wonders of Satya Sai Baba and Shirdi Sai Baba.

mandangi
22nd February 2005, 02:12 PM
Here most of them wonder that Why Sai Baba is still praised and supported by famous politicians and powerful leaders, even after so many reports and video showing him as fake?
Atheist leader Mr Narisetti Innaiah requested AP government many times to reopen case of killings in Satya Sai Baba Ashram. Government said many times that they will reopen that case but they did not reopen. Satya Sai Baba is having political support. So he was not arrested. Kanchi Swami Jayendra Saraswati is not having political support. So he was arrested. Police always bow their heads to politicians.

blahblah
22nd February 2005, 02:45 PM
Since some hubbers are started writing about superiority of another belief system/gurus of their belief system, I felt it is necessary to write the motto behind such writings. This thread is used by some people to implant alternate belief system instead of exposing fake godman.

Name them r_kk and I will answer you! :wink:

mandangi
22nd February 2005, 03:10 PM
So lot of politics involved everywhere… If any one wants to read systematic exposure of Sai Baba, read Abrakam Koovor’s book “Begone Godman”.
There are many people in our country working against babas. Mr Narisetti Innaiah is working well against Shridi Sai Baba and Mr Basava Premanand is working well against Satya Sai Baba. Those politics cannot stop powerful people like Narisetti Innaiah and Basava Premanand.

r_kk
22nd February 2005, 06:22 PM
blahblah,
That post had been deleted... see the Page 4 of 5. Please tell me whether I have to withdraw my post. I am ready to do that since the post which made me to write here is deleted.

Mandangi,
Please tell why Mr. Narisetti Innaiah is requesting AP govt reopen the case? He should ask Karnataka govt since the crime was happened in their state!!

mandangi
23rd February 2005, 09:28 AM
Satya Sai Baba belong to AP. Only AP police can arrest Satya Sai Baba.

geno
5th March 2005, 01:25 PM
[tscii:74ad17dd2a]«í¸ "Nostradamus" ¾¢Ã¢Â¢Ä ´Õò¾Õ ±ýɼ¡ýÉ¡ - "¨¿º¡" - º¡öÀ¡À¡ ¿øÄÅÕ, ÅøÄÅÕ, «¨ÉòÐõ «È¢ó¾ÅÕ-ýÛ ¿üº¡ýÈ¢¾ú ¾óÐ츢ðÎ þÕ측Õ!

«Åà þó¾ò ¾¢Ã¢ ÐÅ츢ÂÅÕ ±ýÉÛ §¸ôÀ¡Ã¡í¸È¾ ¦À¡ÚòÐò§¾ý À¡ì§¸¡Ïõ! :wink:
[/tscii:74ad17dd2a]

Surya
5th March 2005, 02:34 PM
Reposted from the Nostradamus thread:
Sai Baba is a strange case. He seems to have some sort of power, or black magic or whatever the hell it is. Many times he can read people's minds is what many ppl have told me. But he also seems to be a homosexual pedophile. But he is very very knoledgable in Adwaitam philosophies. I was left in awe when I read one of his books, mainly because that level of knoledge was unexpected from him. U've gotta read his history. It's hard to believe that a man with that stature would be a child rapist. Very confusing. Wierd combination.

One of these things have got to be rumors or fabricated.

1: Sai baba has no powers, he's just a fraud. (Unlikely, he performed many things on video, many of his speeches are very good!!)

2. He isn't a pedophile, And u've got that MJ thing going on in India too.

[tscii:5b555a9a4d] «í¸ "Nostradamus" ¾¢Ã¢Â¢Ä ´Õò¾Õ ±ýɼ¡ýÉ¡ - "¨¿º¡" - º¡öÀ¡À¡ ¿øÄÅÕ, ÅøÄÅÕ, «¨ÉòÐõ «È¢ó¾ÅÕ-ýÛ ¿üº¡ýÈ¢¾ú ¾óÐ츢ðÎ þÕ측Õ! [/tscii:5b555a9a4d]

When did I say that he was "nallavaru"? :?

"Annainthum therinthavaaru" Well, actually I was reffering to his knoledge in Advaitham philosophies, but if u want to call that annainthum, I have no prob.

I never said that he is a fraud or that he isn't, but if some people want to jump to conclusions like they always do, there is nothing that I can do.

THFI
7th March 2005, 03:54 PM
This could be a missionary conspiracy..... They are experts in false propoganda and would go to any extent to malign someone who is considered a threat to them..... SaiBaba started getting many european devotees...it is said that vatican itself has a number of Sai devotees.... feeling threatened by the growing popularity of this godman, they have started this propoganda!

Surya
9th March 2005, 06:27 AM
I wouldn't say that for sure. But is definitly a possibility. But we have no evidence to prove he is innocent just like the MJ scenerio.

PS: WELCOME TO THE HUB!!! :D