PDA

View Full Version : did bollywood movies use sexuality to attract people

nilavupriyan
6th July 2005, 06:38 PM
now a days the club dance is seen in every bollywood movie.
even the super star amitabh acts in a movie "boom"with too much sexuality.
is the movie industry in right path?

lordstanher
6th July 2005, 08:27 PM
The answer is no! Ne other questions?? :wink: :lol2:

nilavupriyan
6th July 2005, 08:33 PM
do u mean they r in wrong path?

lordstanher
6th July 2005, 08:39 PM

They obv. r! Main reason y I hardly watch new bollywood movies....my choice is usually the '70s (& occasionally '60s & '80s)....... :wink: :D

nilavupriyan
6th July 2005, 08:43 PM

They obv. r! Main reason y I hardly watch new bollywood movies....my choice is usually the '70s (& occasionally '60s & '80s)....... :wink: :D
ok.r u a amitabh fan?
i havent watched much amitabh films.
if u suggest me to watch which will u suggest?

lordstanher
6th July 2005, 09:01 PM
ok.r u a amitabh fan?

As u cud guess from my current avatar, I am indeed his fan! :wink: :D

Well, I wud suggest u watch starting w/ his early movies (if u havn't watched ne of these b4):
- Zanjeer (1972-73)
-Deewar (1975)
-Amar Akbar Anthony (1977)
-Don, Trishul, Muqadar Ka Sikandar, Kala Patthar (1978)
-Manzil (1979)
-Nastik (1980)
-Desh Premi, Namak Halaal (1981)
-Satte Pe Satta (1987)
-Agnipath (1989?)
-Hum (1990)

Havn't seen much of his new movies, except Khakee......but considering his age, his image wasn't as 'strong' as opposed to his early films.......

HindustaniLadka
7th July 2005, 03:19 AM
You should also watch K3G, Baghban, Black, and Veer-Zaara. Amitabh was great in all of them, especially Black.

nilavupriyan
7th July 2005, 05:58 PM
ok.r u a amitabh fan?

As u cud guess from my current avatar, I am indeed his fan! :wink: :D

Well, I wud suggest u watch starting w/ his early movies (if u havn't watched ne of these b4):
- Zanjeer (1972-73)
-Deewar (1975)
-Amar Akbar Anthony (1977)
-Don, Trishul, Muqadar Ka Sikandar, Kala Patthar (1978)
-Manzil (1979)
-Nastik (1980)
-Desh Premi, Namak Halaal (1981)
-Satte Pe Satta (1987)
-Agnipath (1989?)
-Hum (1990)

Havn't seen much of his new movies, except Khakee......but considering his age, his image wasn't as 'strong' as opposed to his early films.......actually,i think so hum is made as badsha in tamil

chaotic whisperz
13th July 2005, 10:23 PM
amitabh is great in everything..................... but i must agree..... too many $luts in films.......................

lordstanher
18th July 2005, 10:08 AM
You should also watch K3G, Baghban, Black, and Veer-Zaara. Amitabh was great in all of them, especially Black.

Jus saw Baghban for the 1st time! on sat. nite on TV! Yea, twas really good! :D
Only part in the movie I personally didn't like in it was the song Chali Chali where Amitabh & the other 'Uncle' & 'Aunty' join in the Valentine's Day celebrations! Seems rather far-fetched tat the older gen. cud actually believe in it! :roll: :lol2:
But I really liked sum of AB's & Hema Malini's dialogues in it......esp. the scene where Hema M tells her Daughter-in-law "Aurat ke liye zamana kabhi nahi badalta" (Time never changes for a woman) when the DIL picks up an argument w/ her & tells her tat therez no diff. between boys & girls & tat times hav changed today....... :D
Also at the ending where AB gives his speech on the release of his book & he says tat today's gen. is so clever & practical........they use even relationships as stepping stones to step over & move forward in life! Too true!! :wink: :thumbsup:
Well, now this is one movie tats refreshingly diff. comp'd to most o the despicable adultry-based movies tat Bollywood had recently been making! Good if such movies r made more often......!
'wud like to see Swades too.......whenever it comes on TV.....! :D

Querida
18th July 2005, 11:30 AM
yes bhagbhan was really thought-provoking....I love how they can hardly live without each other...the whole sentimental bit..though ideal in ways still a movie that tackles the issue gracefully

SURESH90
14th August 2005, 07:18 AM
in my opinion the BW FILMS ARE USING THE SKIN TO ATTRACT THE AUDIENCE. MOST OF THEIR RECENT FILMS ARE FANTASY, IMITATION OF HOOLYWOOD FILMS AND THEY DONT HAVE A GOOD STORY THESE DAYS EXCET FOR FEW GOOD MOVIES.
PEOPLE ALWAYS REMEMBER GOOD FILMS, IF IT IS A NICE STORY, BUT THEY DO SHOW TOO MUCH BOOTY OF WOMEN

lordstanher
26th August 2005, 07:21 PM
in my opinion the BW FILMS ARE USING THE SKIN TO ATTRACT THE AUDIENCE.

So r Tollywood, Kollywood etc. films...... :wink: :D

THEY DO SHOW TOO MUCH BOOTY OF WOMEN

And much of practically everything else!
Actually I feel many South film directors r even bigger perverts 'cos they make the heriones dress up in Sarees not to show them as tradn'l but only to make them expose even while dressed in Sarees! Shame....... :evil: