PDA

View Full Version : M. Night Shyamalan

Pages : 1 [2]

Oldposts
10th July 2005, 03:11 PM
Yeah, with a camera crew peeking in through the open door. A little too trusting.

Oldposts
anyone remember the name of the town the farmhouse was in?

Oldposts
Nope...I remember them saying it was about 45 minutes or miles from central Phila.

Oldposts
I just really hope The Village is as good all the hype makes it out to be. Everyone seems so worked up over all this that it really suck if the movie wasn't as good as we'd built it up to be.

Oldposts
Time to go now....good talkin to everyone.

Oldposts
THe VIllage is gonna rock. Come on you guys, you're at an M. Night SHyamalan chat room, this is M. Night we are talking about! how can it NOT be a killer movie?

Oldposts
I'm new to here and I believe in the supernatural...I'll leave it at that for now. Does anyone know the website that they all were talking on in the doc? I've been looking for it. No luck so far.

Oldposts
is anyone in here

Oldposts
I am
Still wondering about my question.

Oldposts
I dont remember the name of the town, but do you believe wheather the doc is right or not??

Oldposts
The website in the movie was http://www.nightshyamalan.com/mns_site.5.html (http://www.nightshyamalan.com/mns_site.5.html
)

It's extremely slow though, not much good, since it freezes your computer. I was in there this morning, and everyone was having issues.

Oldposts
Why can't I make an account on it?

Oldposts
you have to go through a link in an email to finish registering. It doesn't mention that I don't think...it's not altogether user friendly.

Oldposts
Does that chatroom even exist? My guess is...no. The whole special on Sci-fi really reminded me of all the "hype" about Blair witch prodject. Is it real? I heard those kids really died. Sound familiar? He's just hyping the release of The Village. Give me undeniable truth, not smoke and mirrors.

Oldposts
They really dissed him. (He's not a freak like their tryin' to say, pllllease HE'S SUPA FINE & SUPA FLY)

Oldposts
hey shell.......what link in a e-mail

Oldposts
hey shell.........never mind i got u.HA!

Oldposts
hey

Oldposts
So I just watched the doc last night, and I am a bit torn. I mean most of the stuff on there COULD have been staged, but I do believe in the supernatural, so I don't know....does anyone else think it's interesting that the chat site on the doc gives everyone so many problems?

Oldposts
omg...well if anyone is interested, cnn just posted an article about how scifi faked the mokumentary, and night was in on it...just as i guessed!!!!

Oldposts
Hey ppl, When i saw that on the scifi i didn't know what to believe. Does anyone here believe in what they saw? I believe in the supernatural but i don't know about that show.

Oldposts
I could tell it was staged. Too many things looked staged. Like the mirror in the room. All the other rooms were either empty or full of stuff. This room only had a mirror with a blanket draped over most of it with the mirror partially peeking through. The video just HAPPENED to capture an image of a boy in the part of the uncovered mirror. Sorry, too coincidental. I still enjoyed watching it though.

Oldposts
I could tell it was staged. Too many things looked staged. Like the mirror in the room. All the other rooms were either empty or full of stuff. This room only had a mirror with a blanket draped over most of it with the mirror partially peeking through. The video just HAPPENED to capture an image of a boy in the part of the uncovered mirror. Sorry, too coincidental. I still enjoyed watching it though.

Oldposts

Oldposts
THe opening credits say that it was written by melissa foster...it was fake. Also the chat room DOES exist, i've been in there. it is really slow, and the people suck in there.

Oldposts
whats the chat name likee www.blabla.com

Oldposts
is the a kool chat about Night any where

Oldposts
is it a kool chat are there any other chats about Night any where

Oldposts
http://www.nightshyamalan.com/mns_site.5.html this comes up blank for me

Oldposts
did Night real die

Oldposts
Night real die? what does that mean?

Oldposts
the site from the doc is a complete mess, its slow and awful. There were probably too many people in there at the time for u to get in. and did u click the menu bar at the right?

Oldposts
Chester County records are a matter of public record. Both the drowning and the Tax Records of Knights family living in "the" house should be listed, If in fact it is true.

Oldposts
what i find funny is the lack of the quiz on the site from the doc that u had to take to "get in"

Oldposts
Are the things listed, and you're right, i was kinda looking forward to the quizy thingy.

oh well

Oldposts
hello???

Oldposts
Isn't it interesting... how all of us pretend to think like mountains, when in fact, our principles of certainty are derived from perceptions beneath a fluid surface. When reality is relative to perception, every point of view has meaning....it just depends on whose meaning you honor to defend.

"wishing like a mountain, but thinking like the sea..."

As for the documentary, Scripted....yes, perhaps, but with a hint of genius. Besides, what's 10% of a human brain really worth if you can't explore realms once believed indefinable?

I'd rather dream of being a raven and do the best that I can to evoke response from a world that often forgets me.

Oldposts
i liked the show.it was able to make me question if it were real or not and thats enough for me.knight is clever.

Oldposts
iwached the documentory on night.

Oldposts
is anyone there?

Oldposts
somebody talk to me.

Oldposts
freaks

Oldposts
I did see the so-called documentary. If it's real then it explains why Mr. Shyamalan is a very magnetic fellow. If it isn't then it's a very good fabrication and excellent publicity for his upcoming movie. Although I don't think he needs to do that to get people to see his movies. They speak for themselves. I suppose you can tell I am a huge fan. By the way, I do believe in the supernatural I just don't think it's always so easily and conveniently caught on tape.

Oldposts
hey yaw. i saw the doc & i think its a bunch of bs. the boy who showed them the chat room was an actor. he played in a movie i saw a year ago (i 4got the name of the movie). newayz i really do hope the village turns out 2 be a great movie. ttyl. buhbye. *brittlez*

Oldposts
This show was great. weather it is real or not, just enjoy it. I know i did. I live only 20 minutes from "the Village" area and it is a very spooky place and some of the things talked about in the doc is true or atleast talked about heavily around here like the satanic church. While me and friends have been on that road numerous times we have been chased by dark colored suvs that just appear right out of nowhere and turn their lights on right when they get on your bumper. I kbnow that is a very strange place.

Oldposts
I wonder what ol Henry thought of the show..

Oldposts
that henry part freaked me out

Oldposts
anyone here

Oldposts
I just wanted to say that I watched the documentary a couple times. At first, I thought what they did was wrong since they were interviewing behind his back. But I also found it very intriguing and I admire him more as a director to keep things more of a secret than other directors. He said he wanted to make the movie.. more than a movie. And he can accomplish that because he has the ability. So I'm glad that there's at least one director out there doing that.

Oldposts
I watched it out of bored curiosity and found I couldn't change the channel. I probably should host the Gullible Idiot Awards, but...man.
I was pulled in by this doc, and my skepticism melted into a sort of a belief in spite of science.
I don't know. I guess it's bs. That's what you guys are saying, right?
Well, hell. What an interesting ride to get taken on briefly. Goo-lee-bool. Damnitall.
Here's how much I guess I suck--while visiting my brother out of town today, I told him all about this crazy documentary and all the odd things that seemed to happen surrounding Night.

Oldposts
Lemme ask you this, does that website they go on in the doc actually exist?

Oldposts
yes, the website does exhist. if you go a couple of pages back into the old responses, the link will be there. It is really slow and incredible lame. it doesnt ever work half the time.

Oldposts
I watched the doc. also and @ first it seemed pretty cool but as it went on seemed more bogus. I agree with w/ whoever said that it wouldn't be that easy to capture the supernatural on video.

Oldposts
Fiction and hollywood go hand in hand, however, I assure you that the documentary held truth. Skepticism is all you can do in this situation. While I hold the truth of the truth, you can only wonder. There is no need in the immediate proof, because most of you could not handle it. Some, I see, can.

Orion5

Oldposts
I think that Shyamalan knows how to glue us to his idea of what if? What if there are really ghosts? What if aliens do exist? What if some people can really see the dead and even talk to them? What if there is someone that can't be hurt or killed... ever? Just the idea of what if? is what has all of us in an uproar about him. Everyone is too busy with reality---daily life. What a bore. What if all of the things that he shows us in his movies are real. That is what reels all of us in. I know I want it to be real.

Oldposts
Hey i thought that doc was pretty cool in all i just dont kno how true it really was. It could of been a publicity stunt but if it wasnt it was pretty freaky. Well im still tryin to find that site true fan3 was on. If anyone can find it please let me kno. Well if anyone besides me finds this site aand knos the other site im talkin about please let me kno! thanks

Oldposts
i do not get why they did that if they knew that true fans will be watching and know that is not true !!!!!!!!!!!!! does any 1 kno the chat they were in on the doc.?????????? if u do e mail me @ crazsmrtass @ aol

Oldposts
i do not get why they did that if they knew that true fans will be watching and know that is not true !!!!!!!!!!!!! does any 1 kno the chat they were in on the doc.?????????? if u do e mail me @ crazsmrtass @ aol

Oldposts
Hey what is all the hooplah about?

Oldposts
I am intrigued by Orion 5's suggestion that some of us can't handle the truth. What do you know that the rest of us don't? Do you mean to sound intriguing or are you just putting us on. Do we sound gullible or silly to you? that we should believe anything that is put before us. Nevermind that most of us do want to believe what is put before us. I am probably not making any sense. Shyamalan is just a man after all and the rest of us nothing but mere mortals, too. Does the man have an official website or not? Is that what everyone keeps asking? Yes or No. And if he does, does he even read his fan e-mail or does he think we are all freaks here?

Oldposts
This doc was not scripted, i wont believe it was unless someone proves it was.
I have seen dead people before on many occasions my self. M. Night is one of many who have this ability. Choose what you believe, but you may be shocked at the end of your life when you see the real truth.

Oldposts
I was fasinated by the doc. Can someone give me the site that was on the show? I to have seen unexplained things. My brother-in law kept saying, they have to prove it to me! I asked if he believed in God, he said yes. I said proove to me he exsists. Not that I don't believe myself. Needless to say he couldn't.

Oldposts
the doc was a hoax. sci-fi already admitted it to cnn. part of it was true but because night didn't want to do the doc anymore, they started to make things up.

Oldposts
personaly i think that it can be true but maybe he doesnt want his secert out that he is in touch i think it was none of their buisness

Oldposts
I have seen some strange stuff in my life. I grew up in boarding schools, and have seen stuff that I cant explain. I have lived in halls where people have died, and strange things happen. Weather the doc is fake or not, I dont know, but it is always a possible. ... Question reality, I guess, who can be "for sure"?

Oldposts
I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND HOW THEY ALSO MADE A DOCUMENTARAY ABOUT HOW ALL OF THAT HARE REALLY HAPPENED. WELL FOR A WHILE THAT MOVIE REALLY DID MAKE ME Stuff MY PANTS. NOT BECAUSE ITWAS SCARY FOR WHAT YOU COULD SEE, BUT FOR WHAT YOU COULDNT SEE. BUT LO AND BEHOLD THE GIRL THAT DIED THERE I SAW IN TAKEN LEAVING ME WITH THE ONLY CONCLUSION THAT THE DOC IS BS. ITS A WAY OF BOOSTING MANOJS POPULARITY AND GETTING HIMSELF NOTICED.

Oldposts
I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND HOW THEY ALSO MADE A DOCUMENTARAY ABOUT HOW ALL OF THAT HARE REALLY HAPPENED. WELL FOR A WHILE THAT MOVIE REALLY DID MAKE ME Stuff MY PANTS. NOT BECAUSE ITWAS SCARY FOR WHAT YOU COULD SEE, BUT FOR WHAT YOU COULDNT SEE. BUT LO AND BEHOLD THE GIRL THAT DIED THERE I SAW IN TAKEN LEAVING ME WITH THE ONLY CONCLUSION THAT THE DOC IS BS. ITS A WAY OF BOOSTING MANOJS POPULARITY AND GETTING HIMSELF NOTICED.

Oldposts
I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND HOW THEY ALSO MADE A DOCUMENTARAY ABOUT HOW ALL OF THAT HARE REALLY HAPPENED. WELL FOR A WHILE THAT MOVIE REALLY DID MAKE ME stuff MY PANTS. NOT BECAUSE ITWAS SCARY FOR WHAT YOU COULD SEE, BUT FOR WHAT YOU COULDNT SEE. BUT LO AND BEHOLD THE GIRL THAT DIED THERE I SAW IN TAKEN LEAVING ME WITH THE ONLY CONCLUSION THAT THE DOC IS BS. ITS A WAY OF BOOSTING MANOJS POPULARITY AND GETTING HIMSELF NOTICED.

Oldposts
I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND HOW THEY ALSO MADE A DOCUMENTARAY ABOUT HOW ALL OF THAT HARE REALLY HAPPENED. WELL FOR A WHILE THAT MOVIE REALLY DID MAKE ME stuff MY PANTS. NOT BECAUSE ITWAS SCARY FOR WHAT YOU COULD SEE, BUT FOR WHAT YOU COULDNT SEE. BUT LO AND BEHOLD THE GIRL THAT DIED THERE I SAW IN TAKEN LEAVING ME WITH THE ONLY CONCLUSION THAT THE DOC IS BS. ITS A WAY OF BOOSTING MANOJS POPULARITY AND GETTING HIMSELF NOTICED.

Oldposts
Oh please! I highly doubt Mr. Shamalan needs a popularity boost. I think we all have come to realize by now that the man has an extreme talent. He makes movies we want to see and then we want to think about what we saw. Same thing with the documentary on sci-fi. It was fun to watch whether it was just another movie after all. I think he is hot.

Oldposts
I saw the SciFi Doc & it was good. Entertaining. One of the best advertising gimics I've seen. I guess the days of just showing short movie clips in commercials are gone.I don't know or care if the man is in touch with the other side, he does some pretty good movies.

Oldposts
I saw the documentry and i was kind of freaked about it, so wether it was real or fake, I'd pay to see the documentary on a huge imax screen.

Oldposts
I saw the SciFi Doc & it was good. Entertaining. One of the best advertising gimics I've seen. I guess the days of just showing short movie clips in commercials are gone.I don't know or care if the man is in touch with the other side, he does some pretty good movies.

Oldposts
did anyone get the site that the kid went to on the doc. ?

Oldposts
who doesnt think night is the best i just finished a movie a week ago and now im trying to contact night to see if he would like to do a movie of mine with me its just the kind of horror he likes and the doc on sci-fi was amazing i thought it was great and well shot to look fake fooled me for about 30 seconds.

Oldposts
have anybody seen the documentary on M. Night shymalan which scifi did. it was so scary. i think they actually have a fottage of a real ghot in m night shymalans home which is the same home that was in the movie signs.

Oldposts
the doc also told us that he died for 35 minutes or something like that. what do you think about it?

Oldposts
I read in an article that Shyamalan and his family had converted from Hinduism to Islam, but everywhere online it says that he is a Hindu. Which is is?

Oldposts
I saw the village on open day. It kicked ass. I ned to find that chat from the documentery

Oldposts
Does anyone have the webstie from the doc, I'm curios to go there and see that raven5 dude. Who thought it was weird that he had birds following him, and the guy online had the name of a bird.

Oldposts
I also was freaked out by the drawing of that one dude. Henry.

Oldposts
yo when i saw that picture of the ghostin the mirror at m.nights house and the picture of henry that looked just like it it was awesome

Oldposts
After I watched the doc, I was creeped out and the next morning what I call a grackle slammed into my back door and shortly died.

One of my closest friends had a plant pitch out at her straight out from the wall while she watched the doc...

and Signs left me afraid to cross my darkened house at night in the safe small town where I grew up...

Oldposts
After I watched the doc, I was creeped out and the next morning what I call a grackle slammed into my back door and shortly died.

One of my closest friends had a plant pitch out at her straight out from the wall while she watched the doc...

and Signs left me afraid to cross my darkened house at night in the safe small town where I grew up...

Oldposts
i saw the doc and it really freaked me out but i on;y have quetion does anyone the website the people where at i would really love to know. if u want to just email me thanks.

Oldposts
i saw the doc and it really freaked me out but i on;y have quetion does anyone the website the people where at i would really love to know. if u want to just email me thanks.

Oldposts
I just saw the village and i want to make sure i have everything right. So there really in modern time and all the elders moved into the woods to get away from the evils of money and death. also the billionaire that died had enough money to pay people off so they wouldnt fly over the town. and why did that guy let her leave back to the woods. and what is that website

Oldposts
dudes i believe in this ive seen it happening i need the website u no the one

Oldposts
do not test my patience give me the website

Oldposts
do not test my patience give me the website

Oldposts
Weird...how many of us watched this doc but no one remembers or wants to put in writing the site addy? I tried on snopes to see if doc was bogus....no answer. He's a brilliant man, think we'll ever know the truth?

Oldposts
Hiya, just watchin the same thing i think u guys have seenon channel 4, im in the uk. I had it on in the background but it caught my atention when they were on that website that u all keep mentioning. What the hell was it?!?! lol! And, erm , u guys may be way ahead of me (cus i think ur all in the state???) but there was a programme on recently over here a dating thing from the usa, where instead of buff bokes to choose from there were 15 or so 'geeks'. Was he one of the guys in that, cus it looks like him?!?!?! Please excuse me if im being stupid lol!

Oldposts
I watched it last night on Channel 5(in the uk) and it really creeped me out, so I did some checking on the web, sorry to disappoint, but it's only a mockumentary designed to boost interest in the Village. Still ace though! That would also lead me to think that the website featured doesn't exist. But still-that picture of Henry?? (shivers)

Oldposts
http://web.mid-day.com/entertainment/news/2004/july/88233.htm (http://web.mid-day.com/entertainment/news/2004/july/88233.htm
)

that's if you don't believe me!!

Oldposts
to be honest guys, it's a bit weird people who have not seen him for years are keeping personal artefacts such as drawings and watches of his after all this time. I have difficulty finding my watch in my house 1 day after I put it down; let alone someone elses after 20 odd years! The name drop of another lead for Signs was a bit too obvious too. I'm not denying there is more to our world than we see: just that this was a spoof. What d'ya think?

Oldposts
i watched the doc, im in Scotland, and it appears as though he is a genuine mediator for lost souls.
The photograph with the white shape(Spook??)next to m.night is something ive seen before and believe me it IS genuine. I will keep on the hunt for that web site on the doc, and all i can say is hale to Night, he's a rare talent.

Oldposts
The more i watched of the doc the more i realised that is was a mockumentary.....but i have to say, i came on here and posted while i was still watching and it hadnt got to the bit with 'henry' or the 'ghost' in the mirror.....and cus id ready read and new what was coming in the house i watched from behind my fingers!!! haha! Im such a wuss!! lol! It was a good doc, although the 'actors were a bit crap at times, even the professional ones, i love mr depp, think hes a wonderful actor, but im afraid when they interviewed him thats what clinched it for me that it wasnt for real :o)

Oldposts
personally i thought the Village was no where near as good as everyone says it is
I was expecting edge of the seat tension/some horror/leap out of my chair action

all there was was some girl who for being blind could have given half the Great Britain cross country runners a run for their cash

vastly overrated although I have to say that the SciFi doc thing was fantastic and i enjoyed that to more of an extent than any of his films
I too watched in on Ch5 on Saturday night

and the website addy wasn't even shown on the doc.
hoax or not, that was entertainment and the only thing that has kept me hooked to the TV for ages.

Oldposts
ne1 no the website that they went on i want to no if its real ne1 plz

Oldposts
i dont know anything about him. i would like to learn some more.

Oldposts
i just think hes like conected with the other side or something (scary!!).

Oldposts
what about the documentory on M.Night on the sic-fi channel. is it true? is he connected with the other side?if any of you guys have any of the answers for these questions or comments write back to me PLEASE!

Oldposts
this doc was very good because it is the best way to entertain the mystery and boost tickets of "The village". I would not be surprise if N. Shyamalan was at the origin of it. But I did not see carefully the credits.
I saw it alone and I must admit I started to be a little scared. It took me 2 hours to sleep.
If someone fiond the URL of the mystery website. I am interressed.

Oldposts
I also watched the doc here in the uk and im in a split mind as to if it was a set up or nt. Yes, granted some parts were a bit too obvious (like the whole black limo senario) but then there were things that seemed just far too coincidental for me not to believe it. When u look at the consistency in actors Night uses (Willis, Phoneix) it seems too bizarre of the connection he seems to have made with them. It will definately be interestin to see who he writes into his next script. Also if anyone actually knows if the "chatroom" shown in the program I would b grateful for the address! Night if you're reading this please do carry on with your fantastic scripts, you're an inspriation to those who do believe in the "other side"

Oldposts
hey guys i just watched the documentary today and thought it was a bit freaky but if it is true about his past and him being connected, then i guess we can understand that every movie he has made is about his life deep down. um really want to find that website on the doc so if any one knows please email it to me
thanks carms

Oldposts
i 2 saw the doc on m.night and have yet to make up my mind on wheather its true or some hoax to label himself as some sort of being connected with the other side. like all u people i am looking for the alleged chatroom website . if u have any info at all please contact me thanks

Oldposts
its true, if your connected you would understand

Oldposts
i believe it .... ppl who come to these sites are curious.... like me.... so obviously they must think some part of it is true .... and raven five is right ... if you are conected ... you would know

Oldposts
hes a strange one that Night !!! what can i say the man is a genius ! ive seen the doc about him and thought it was exellent !! only a man of his calliber would be able to create such a master piece !! he fooled the world and done it with style !! anyway i have heard about his (special)website and i have never found it......soooo if any1 does know this site please email me!!!?
ive heard from some people that it does exist but only a few "selected" people will be able to log-on to it properly.... i think i may be one of them !so help me ! also Mr Night if you do happen to read this...keep that work goin mate....u aint showing them...just letting them taste it ! brilliant.....................

Oldposts
You can night Shymalan's profile in the following link.http://www.nilacharal.com/enter/celeb/shyamalan.html

Oldposts
this is a question for anyone i would love to know the site for the M.Night chat room please anyone can you help me ???

Oldposts
why do you want to know

Oldposts
please email me the website for the chat room... for those who ask why, it's a private interest.
Thanks

Oldposts
hi. i'm doing a project on Shyamalan, and was wondering what you guys thought of the mockumentary "the Buried secret of M Night Shyamalan"? let me know. thanks.

Oldposts
let me know on my email address, not the college one please.
ps, anyone know how i can email Shyamalan himself about it?

Oldposts
i am from isreal and i saw the doc please send me the chat room addrees to this e-mail

simsad@walla.co.il

Oldposts
http://nightshyamalan.com/chatrm/phpMyChat.php3 (http://nightshyamalan.com/chatrm/phpMyChat.php3
)

the link you are looking for.

Oldposts
m.nite is 2 good a director 2 need 2 resort to stunts such as stageing the doco. i believe what was portrayed is real. all any of us have on this planet is our own reality. what we believe ourselves in ourselves and for ourselves. we also have the right 2 privacy if m.nite doesn't want any 1 2 pry in2 his life then he is the same as you and me. if the connection is real then thats his life his reality. don't dismiss what you don't understand just because you don't have the ability yourself. we r who we r we see what we see we know what we know but sometimes there is more knowlege out there than most of us can accept or comprehend.

Oldposts
hey, can anyone give me the adress to that chat room? ive been looking for it for so long..
i do believe in thouse kind of things..
it will mean the world to me..
thanks

Oldposts
just look up and you will see stupid

Oldposts
I have seen spirits or Ghost and the movies are close to what happens but not right next to it. does M Night Shyamalan personilly chat on this board cause if he has never had an experiance with them, then he needs one. it would help him understand the peranormal.

Oldposts
Ed, that wasent nice :b

Oldposts
1995 Sold the script for "Wide Awake" to Miramax for $250,000 on condition the film will be done in Philadelphia.
check dis out people i found dis on dis site and on the doc it said dat if he left dat phili or the place where the pond was he would loose his powers or something or die well dis might prove something the web site is

Oldposts
http://www.nilacharal.com/enter/celeb/shyamalan.html
dats the site/ email me for any info on m. night smokeydabear089@aol.com

Oldposts
hey ppl.
listen like everyone else im really eger 2 find this wesite that they were talkin about on the doc. i live in australia and i just saw the doc last nite. ive had experieces like that and i believe in spirits i really want to know and learn more about them, my friend was once posessed VERY SCARY STUFF. if any1 knows the secret site or wants to share story's please email me.

Oldposts
thank you for your consideration. i do not have a connection and all that docrementry was made up. that part how i was talkin at the set of the village in the bush, i was rehursing lines. there is no black limoseens. and i have no connection. that drawing was made up and also i could not draw that neat that young. i am upset about this documentry it is not real

Oldposts
Ghost are not real they were made up.
I am very apauled for these lies. thank you for your coments though.

Oldposts
ok, for a start dont pretend ur M. Night ok. thats just rubbish. One he would have the sense not to post on a hard to fing small web site, two he has more literacy skills than what was shown up there and three that post sounded like it was coming from a 10 year old. what rubbish. secondly i also would love to no the web site adress. if anyone knows it i would be greatly appretiative. this is a subject that greatly interests me and would much apreciate your support. cheers. Ryan.my email is :ryaninqueensland@hotmail.com

Oldposts
what was the eal with the chat room on the documentory and do anyone know the chat rooms website

Oldposts
yeah ive been looking for that website too. that documentary was very fascinating but seems to be just a fake setup even though i'm intrigued by it. please post the name of the chat website if u can find it

Oldposts
M. NIGHT SHYAMALANS FILM R GOOD
BUT I DONT BLIEVE N GHOST SO I CANT BE FRIGHTENED BY ANYONE
OK!!!

Oldposts
HI friends if you wanna
Largest Collection of Free Ringtones Latest Hindi Songs Latest Commercials English Songs
Latest Hindi Songs
Latest English Songs
latest Remix and Pop Songs
Latest Video Songs
Free SMS
Just Visit http://www.masti4india.com

Oldposts
Guys, Don’t waste time in form for nothing. Get paid for every single post u make. Please click on the below link http://www.javahive.com/index.php?ref=ctchacko

If no name is spotted, please type ctchacko on the referral id.

Oldposts
IS IT TRUE THAT YOU GET YOUR MOVIE IDEAS FROM THE DEVEL?

Oldposts
there are alot of people out there like m. night i can see why he would want to keep his gift a secret. i am in the midst of believing that some of that movie was real and yet some was made up. however i do believe it was a total invasion of privicy for him. like that one kid in the movie said if people know you haev the gift of reaching the other side, everyone will want something from you. john edwards doens't mind sharing his gift but if it is painful for m. night maybe its best kept a secret.

Oldposts
whats the deal with that buried secret documentary

Oldposts
M.Night is a amazing writer I would love to act in one of his movies. I do believe in Ghosts. And 'The Sixth Sense" is one of the best ghost movie I 've watch. AND I WISH M.NIGHT GOOD LUCK IN LIFE AND IN HIS WORK. Who know maybe I'll get to be in one of his movie. I hope that m.night keeps his secrets at least the ones he wants.

Bye

Oldposts
hey i think all of his movies is the best what is the web site that everyones is talking about i want to see it hey if u read this m.night shyamalan tell us the truth do u really see died people ok cya
centsrulz032002

Oldposts
their is no website the whole thing was a haox. Night has even came out to say it is fake. I am not saying no one has this gift but night doesnt he is just a very gifted director and was just promoting his movie the sign. let it go THEY WERE ALL ACTING.

Oldposts
the villiage sry

Oldposts
@matt ,ofcos M nights going to say the doc fake !!!!!!

Oldposts
Whether it is a hoax or not,doesn't mean to say that the guy is a little bit out of the ordinary....Don't you think??????
Any way who really cares,hes rich,weird an basically can do pretty much anything he wants.
His movies are pretty good,an whether or not..we just love getting freaked out,we do an pay him for doing it.

Thiru
11th July 2005, 10:51 PM
Any news on Shymalan's next movie??
Village was much better than Signs IMO

Querida
12th July 2005, 02:36 AM
I didn't like Village at all....it was kinda like overused folklore...i do like the fact he appears in some role for every movie he makes...like the doc in "I see dead ppl" movie :P

RR
12th July 2005, 09:32 AM
Always wondered how Signs was such a huge hit. Yes, I too liked Village better. In fact, watching the second time was interesting.

Thiru
13th July 2005, 09:56 PM
I didn't like Village at all....it was kinda like overused folklore...i do like the fact he appears in some role for every movie he makes...like the doc in "I see dead ppl" movie :P

as far as he doesnt make appearances like K.S. ravikumar or Subash Ghai its always welcome :)

Thiru
13th July 2005, 09:58 PM
Always wondered how Signs was such a huge hit. Yes, I too liked Village better. In fact, watching the second time was interesting.

If I remember correctly, Signs was not a blockbuster movie in the US..
It got good reviews from the media though...

RR
14th July 2005, 02:37 PM
T, http://us.imdb.com/Sections/Years/2002/top-grossing . Austin powers also :!:

Querida
14th July 2005, 05:26 PM
yeah RR can't really rely on top-grossing movies to always be the best movies... :x every since i got swept into that whole titanic craze i'm much rather stick to my humble opinion and a couple of reviews before deciding...the SIGNS website was very cool...

Thiru
14th July 2005, 09:28 PM
hmm... I saw the reviews and Signs has got a B compared to the rating of C for village...

Austin powers is a mega hit in the US.. :(

Hyderbadi
21st July 2005, 12:43 PM
I personally liked Signs and The Village. Does anyone know if there are any new M. Night Shymalan films coming out any time soon?

vingem
16th August 2005, 01:59 AM
he's directing a movie called Lady in the Water scheduled to release in 2006.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0452637/

working with the screenplay in 'Life of Pi', a best selling book, about an indian kid.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0454876/

Querida
16th August 2005, 07:05 AM
hey Good stuff! Life of Pi was one wicked book :D
thanx for the update vingem :D

Kollywoodfan
5th April 2006, 04:35 AM
Shymalan is actually the relative of our close family friends, I have met him twice during get-togethers...he is a very nice, down-to-earth guy...as a film-maker just superb!

In terms of the Village, yes it did not correspond with his usual theme however I felt that it was an intriguing film nevertheless...it wove love and the barriers of a society in an excellent manner...I liked the film a lot...

a.ratchasi
2nd August 2006, 12:31 PM
Has anyone watched Lady in the water?

bingleguy
2nd August 2006, 02:56 PM
wow nice to hear that KF

Nerd
2nd August 2006, 07:28 PM
Has anyone watched Lady in the water?

I couldnt sit thru the whole movie.. it was damn boring.. terribly slow and it was funny at the wrong places.. :banghead: :banghead:

ssanjinika
4th August 2006, 12:13 AM
Lady in the water is one Lady who can be missed!
Movie is :thinking hard: not enough adjectives in the english language!

Surya
24th August 2006, 05:10 AM
THe Movie Bombed @ The BO. :cry:

a.ratchasi
30th August 2006, 03:06 PM
:roll: hmmm, I liked it, very much.

ajithfederer
10th September 2006, 06:42 AM
me 2 8-)

:roll: hmmm, I liked it, very much.

Anoushka
2nd October 2006, 02:30 PM
I have seen all of his movies except Lady in the water, the reviews I heard were so poor that I decided to give this one a miss! :)

P_R
3rd October 2006, 03:22 AM
Unbreakable better than Sixth Sense which is way way way better than Signs (after which I stopped watching)

RR
3rd October 2006, 10:04 AM
Prabhu,

Signs was released around Baba and 'Arasu badhilgal' called it the American counterpart :lol: Periya hit-aam.. :irked:

Actually I liked Village. Very simple story but nice presentation. If you happen to see it, later go to it's IMDB messageboard. You might find it interesting, and may want to rewatch some scenes. Yes I did flip around the dvd a bit. Well, if you know the twists in the plot, forget it :smile2:

P_R
4th October 2006, 02:35 AM
Actually I liked Village. Very simple story but nice presentation. If you happen to see it, later go to it's IMDB messageboard. You might find it interesting, and may want to rewatch some scenes. Yes I did flip around the dvd a bit. Well, if you know the twists in the plot, forget it :smile2:

I remember the scene in Signs where they all wear foil-caps :lol: I laughed uncontrollably in the theatre. So a couple of yrs later when my roommates had booked first day tickets for 'The Village' I gave them the slip. They came back and gave away the twist :twisted:

Perhaps it will be a harmless try on DVD. Will catch it sometime. Thanks !

Surya
4th October 2006, 03:52 AM
I liked The Village better than Signs...because Signs was missing that M Night Shyamalan trademark. which is a really surpricign ending where the audience gets blown away! :D

Nevertheless, Signs was still Awesome!! 8-)

Aandavan
26th February 2007, 12:27 PM
he is over-rated... his village is very bad,

groucho070
26th February 2007, 01:02 PM

Err..not sure. Never been to his village. Bet yours is better huh?

On serious note, I agree. He's overrated. Critics who loved him are now backing off. Most importantly, I think Night shoud stay away from the front of the camera and stay behind, like he did wisely in The Village.

I kinda liked Unbreakable. There is something in it. Maybe the two leads were good.

Aandavan
26th February 2007, 03:52 PM

Err..not sure. Never been to his village. Bet yours is better huh?

On serious note, I agree. He's overrated. Critics who loved him are now backing off. Most importantly, I think Night shoud stay away from the front of the camera and stay behind, like he did wisely in The Village.

I kinda liked Unbreakable. There is something in it. Maybe the two leads were good. :lol: good joke

Kollywoodfan
26th February 2007, 10:10 PM
I don't think overrated. He makes movies where thinking is essential. He doesn't resort to movies like The Grudge where cheap thrills make the film, but banks of the intelligence of the audience. All his films so far has a smart, eerie quality to them that made memorable and he brings of the best from his lead stars. Surprisingly, I liked his Unbreakable the best. The only film of his that didn't really impact me was his recent film, "Lady in the Water."

His family and my family are also close friends here, so I've also met him a lot, and we're obligated to see/appreciate his films. :D

great
26th February 2007, 10:47 PM
Guess Lady in the Water movie has got Razzie award this time :!:

bingleguy
24th April 2009, 09:25 AM
the Happening .....

disappointed me a lot :( saw the movie first day .... sema kootam padathukku ... all young folks, mostly americans, very few indians like our group.... house full ... everybody was sitting with a lot of expectation ..... movie started awesome and every single scene moved like wat next ... wat next ...... after some time ... not sure if the director forgot that he needs to rely on logic i believe ....

hero's family runs and villian chases them .... proves great when its men .... but not wind ..... ivanga mattum thappikardhai obvious aa kaati irukkardhu purila ...... suddenly everything stops ..... all go home .... and starts suddenly in some other place ..... koduma da .... MNS is known for his abrupt endings .... this is the best of such ... Sixth Sense madiri edhir pAthu pOravangalukku idhu sema adi ...
ellA padathulayum vara mAdiri idhulayum oru scene layum varuvAru nnu edhir pAthen ... but he never turned up ... credits la andha phone panra boy friend per la ivar perai pAthu ;-) aha vandhutaruyaannu ninaichen :-)

concept vidhiyAsam - one day environment too gets angry appadinnu nalla ArambichAru ..... but lost focus i believe somewhere .... i loved his movies for different concepts .... he better reduce slow sentimental conversations ... and give some fast moving ones ...

MNS has all potential to give Classic awesome movies ....

Thalafanz
24th April 2009, 10:16 AM
Sixth Sense madiri edhir pAthu pOravangalukku idhu sema adi ...

Sixth sense still remains his best and can be said a benchmark for him... :)

bingleguy
24th April 2009, 11:27 AM

Definitely ys .... infact Unbreakable, The Signs, Village all these too carried some different concept :-) some were so simple like that Ladywater or something .....

being a mallu .... i feel he should take some CBI dairy kurippu kinda thriller in English :-)

Thalafanz
24th April 2009, 11:43 AM

Definitely ys .... infact Unbreakable, The Signs, Village all these too carried some different concept :-) some were so simple like that Ladywater or something .....

I like The Signs. :) But, his screenplay always slow and leaves a 'dull' impact at the end of the movie... :P

being a mallu .... i feel he should take some CBI dairy kurippu kinda thriller in English :-)

:roll:

avven
24th April 2009, 11:57 AM
Sixth Sense is my fav flick of him..but i liked village too :)

bingleguy
24th April 2009, 12:01 PM
I like The Signs. :) But, his screenplay always slow and leaves a 'dull' impact at the end of the movie... :P
:lol: True .... indha mAdiri slow n dull things namma inglis makkalukku othu varAdhE ;-)

:roll:
enna Achu ? though born in TN his poorveegam was God's own country dhAnE :-)
mallus dhAn sir indha mAdiri CID, CBI kadhai ezhudhardhula experts :-)

Thalafanz
24th April 2009, 02:27 PM
:lol: True .... indha mAdiri slow n dull things namma inglis makkalukku othu varAdhE ;-)

Appadiyum sollida mudiyAthu. Movies like 'An unfinished Life' has slow screnplay with interesting story. This is where Syamalan lacks basically IMO. Latest example, 'Gran Torino'. I heard this movie got terrific response in US. :)

enna Achu ? though born in TN his poorveegam was God's own country dhAnE :-)

Athu enna God's own country??? :roll:

mallus dhAn sir indha mAdiri CID, CBI kadhai ezhudhardhula experts :-)

Oh, really??? :oops: :)

Thalafanz
24th April 2009, 02:28 PM
Sixth Sense is my fav flick of him..but i liked village too :)

How about The Signs??? :)

littlemaster1982
24th April 2009, 02:30 PM
Athu enna God's own country??? :roll:

Kerala's nick name.

P_R
24th April 2009, 04:48 PM
Unbreakable was the most impressive
Sixth Sense was pretty good
Signs - extremely boring

Haven't watched the rest. But I am given to understand they are pretty bad.

Sid_316
24th April 2009, 05:15 PM
Unbreakable was great!
so were signs and sixth sense.. i liked signs cos it was some kind of bizzare alien flick which no one came across at that time. The OST was also good

The others movies r :oops:

crajkumar_be
24th April 2009, 05:35 PM
Sixth Sense was his best IMO and i liked Signs more than Unbreakable

Yathu
25th April 2009, 03:50 AM
Signs & The Sixth Sense defo my favourites. The scene in Signs with the alien at the kids party! BRILLIANT! I can remember the whole cinema yelped at that scene.

The Village was pretty decent too. I didn't see the twist coming. Unbreakable didn't really do anything for me.

The Lady In The Water & The Happening (I didn't want to watch this film after the reviews I'd read, but I decided to put myself through it last year on my flight to India) are just plain silly. Hopefully, his next movie Avatar: The Last Airbender will be a bit better. He's stepping out of his usual genre, adapting a cartoon series, so it should be interesting.

Yathu
25th April 2009, 04:04 AM
Ow and he'll be helping out Shankar with Endhiran won't he? :lol:

Thalafanz
29th April 2009, 09:07 AM
Signs - extremely boring

U find Signs boring??? :roll: Hhmmm... :)

groucho070
29th April 2009, 09:13 AM
Signs - extremely boring

I find Signs did not measure up to the others. Like PR, I found Unbreakable very interesting. Pretty unique take on comic book heroes and villain.

The Village was interesting too. Didn't see the others.

P_R
29th April 2009, 10:03 AM
Signs - extremely boring

Mel Gibson is not one of my favourite actors.
So when he was brooding at length I found it quite dull. That he quits religion, gets back - didn't make a big impact. And the crop circle thing was not 'spooky' actually. It was kinda slow and eventless, so I lost interest after some time.

bingleguy
11th May 2009, 08:26 PM
Signs - extremely boring

So when he was brooding at length I found it quite dull. That he quits religion, gets back - didn't make a big impact. And the crop circle thing was not 'spooky' actually. It was kinda slow and eventless, so I lost interest after some time.

MNS movies are pretty much known for being a little dull and slow moving .... tats his style probably ... but i wouldnt say its such boring :huh: .... we cannot expect an Independence Day from MNS .... Mel isnt tat bad on this ... its actually tough for a hollywood guy to be just motionless - action less etc ..... adhunaala appadi irundhirukkumo ennamo .....

Thalafanz
21st May 2009, 08:13 PM

It was supposed to be thrilling if not spooky IMO. As Bingle'na said it's his style of film making...

:sigh2: Ok, how about his work as director??? Passion of Christ, Braveheart :cool: and A Man without A Face - what u have to say about them??? :)

P_R
21st May 2009, 08:24 PM
It was supposed to be thrilling if not spooky IMO. As Bingle'na said it's his style of film making...
Hmm... yeah but I guess I liked it better in Sixth Sense and Unbreakable. Didn't click for me in Signs.

udanE direct-A Michael Bay dhaan pudikkumAnu kEkkureengaLE :lol2:

Mel Gibson is not one of my favourite actors. :sigh2: Ok, how about his work as director??? Passion of Christ, Braveheart :cool: and A Man without A Face - what u have to say about them??? :)

Braveheart good but not as great as it is being made out to be
Passion... pretty boring
MWAF Haven't seen this

As an actor he is actually quite enjoyable in some lighter movies like Lethal Weapon movies. 'What women want' are pretty interesting in parts

Watching Sean Connery on TV
SC: Ashoshiashon
MG: Ashoshiashon ? I thought it was association :lol:

Thalafanz
17th August 2009, 06:57 PM
For those who hasn't given up on Syamalan:

The Last Airbender (Trailer) - releasing 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvLUrF3ItGQ

Hope this will be good :)

raagadevan
16th January 2012, 05:52 AM
"My wife is my biggest inspiration: M Night Shyamalan"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/My-wife-is-my-biggest-inspiration-M-Night-Shyamalan/articleshow/11498436.cms