PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a Hub t-shirt and other memorablia?

RR
10th July 2005, 09:28 PM
There's an idea about making t-shirts, caps and other memorabilia with the Hub insignia, as a way to promote our site more widely. Would you be interested in buying them? Your ideas/commnts/suggestions welcome.

Idiappam
10th July 2005, 10:08 PM
No T-shirts or caps for me! Umbrellas yes!

Uthappam
10th July 2005, 11:46 PM
Kudaiyaa ketkuthu unakku? Hm.... un kaatula mazhai thaan... irukattum irukattum.

blahblah
11th July 2005, 11:49 AM
There's an idea about making t-shirts, caps and other memorabilia with the Hub insignia, as a way to promote our site more widely. Would you be interested in buying them? Your ideas/commnts/suggestions welcome.

HaHa!I knew this will come one day! :lol:

So you have given up on that 'Donate to Forumhub' link,RR?? :lol: :twisted:

Anyway,I think I would by something.That way if I ever have the chance to roam the streets of Chennai and Bangalore,I can meet some of my deadliest enemies! :cry:

a.ratchasi
11th July 2005, 12:05 PM
RR, I would definitely go for car window stickers with funky taglines!!

Uthappam
11th July 2005, 12:50 PM

Like:

"My Hub is loose! Steer clear!"

Badri
11th July 2005, 01:02 PM

Enna, AR!! Joke-a-day thread la neenga potta maathiriyaa?

a.ratchasi
11th July 2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah, something in similar vein! :)

sanjay
11th July 2005, 02:46 PM
blah blah,
not some of your enemies. Many.

Cinefan
11th July 2005, 04:49 PM
A thread existed/exists in the 'Current section'&I had posted my willingness to buy there.I retain that opinion.

nirosha sen
11th July 2005, 07:32 PM
RR - How abt t-shirts with some of the more innovative tag-lines right here in the Hub????

Raghu
11th July 2005, 09:40 PM
perhaps with raghu ji's photo on it? RR annE :wink: :lol:

Querida
12th July 2005, 02:34 AM
hey hey Raghu save that for your club members.... :lol:
anyways yeah i'd be up for buying keychains, mousepads, membership cards, fill-in-name best Hubber certificates (so anyone can be one even ItheirHO) :D

Raghu
12th July 2005, 03:48 AM
anyways yeah i'd be up for buying keychains, mousepads, membership cards, fill-in-name best Hubber certificates (so anyone can be one even ItheirHO) :D

find that funny do u :twisted: :lol: , hey pls reply to my Pm thanks

Kaaththaadi
12th July 2005, 07:47 PM
To send the memorablia first you have to get the addresses. Can I buy (better for free) all the data then? I am running a promotion company.

hehehewalrus
13th July 2005, 12:27 AM
Kaaththaadi,
is your real name Ramamoorthy? :D

Raghu
13th July 2005, 12:16 PM

Regarding the T-shirt, Simmmy has reserved the first T-shirt for a very high price, and there is BIG demand for it, I will see what I can do 4 u all, :lol: :lol:

NM
13th July 2005, 01:07 PM
Yes, I would...

cucushock
13th July 2005, 04:01 PM
ok taan :D

malligai
13th July 2005, 10:07 PM
i dont like printed t-shirts..but anything else is ok with me...

I think a big, cute coffee mug would be nice...or even a fridge magnet.. :)

hehehewalrus
13th July 2005, 10:33 PM
they dont make coffeemugs and fridgemagnets in india. u can get a claypot that they serve tea in in indian railways and write ur name on it :)

malligai
13th July 2005, 10:43 PM
they dont make coffeemugs and fridgemagnets in india. u can get a claypot that they serve tea in in indian railways and write ur name on it :)

Walrus!!...says who??...all the best things r made in India, and there is NOTHING that an Indian cant make.. :thumbsup:

and almost all coffemugs r made out of clay paa...'hehehe' :lol:

hehehewalrus
13th July 2005, 11:15 PM
yes but how is a fridgemagnet going to promote the hub? the only new surfer will be the one opening your home fridge the most(hopefully not you :))

malligai
13th July 2005, 11:24 PM
well. nothing is going to promote the Hub, unless we walk around with a banner...and i dont paln to do that walrus.. :D

Anoushka
14th July 2005, 07:38 PM
RR, you should have another option "May Be" :)

Anyways, there is so much material in here, why not some of us take up responsiblity to do e-books out of them and we can think of selling that too!

What do you think?