PDA

View Full Version : En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi

usha_pooja
17th July 2005, 01:02 PM
[tscii:6dc2b8c207]the story
Vijay TV presents 'En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi' from July 18, every Monday to Thursday at 8 p.m. Film director Vasanth of 'Aasai' and 'Keladi Kanmani' fame makes his entry into television with this serial. He has produced a racy story of six individuals whose life journey goes through trials and tribulations.

Vasanth says, "After films like 'Keladi Kanmani' and 'Asai', that all of you have enjoyed and loved, I make my foray into television with En Thozhi En Kathali En Manaivi. As the title suggests, ET EK EM is an endearing story of six individuals whose life’s journey goes through trials and tribulations."

Advertisement

Venu Arvind, Chetan, Premsai, the super stars of Tamil television, come together in ET..EK..EM. Apart from these heroes, the serial has three popular heroines in Durga, Devipriya and Nilima Rani.

Premsai appears as Thiru - a key protagonist in this saga. A good student at college aims to join the police force like his father, gets caught between his love for Devi and his affection for Madhavi.

Durga as Madhavi - a key character - is the apple of her father’s eye. A strong-willed person, she is head over heels in love with Thiru.

Nilima Rani as Devi - soft at heart and studying in the same college as Thiru and Madhavi - is madly in love with Thiru.

Devi Priya as Lakshmi is one of the major turning points in the story.

Venu Arvind as Dr Chandru, saves Madhavi when she is in great trouble. He plays an important role in Madhavi's life. She becomes one of his family members.

Chetan as Prakash - a professor of zoology in the same college where Thiru, Madhavi and Devi are studying. He believes that all men are wrong-doers but they just don’t have witnesses.

Join them on this eventful journey called life, the twists and turns and trials and tribulations. A tale that explores every known human emotion.
[/tscii:6dc2b8c207]

nilavupriyan
17th July 2005, 01:59 PM
from the director of keladi kanmani
we may have some sensitive episodes.wanna watch

aanaa
17th July 2005, 09:21 PM
[tscii:e402fe038d]the story
Vijay TV presents 'En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi' Advertisement

[/tscii:e402fe038d]

so u update every episode!!

keep it up USHA

nilavupriyan
17th July 2005, 09:34 PM
[tscii:ba14693ac8]the story

[/tscii:ba14693ac8]

keep it up USHA
aannaa.,ur avatar is so beautiful

usha_pooja
18th July 2005, 06:01 PM
[tscii:a57d44fb1b]the story

[/tscii:a57d44fb1b]

keep it up USHA

aanaa sorry mate i dont hv vijay tv. So i cant update if it comes on deepam tv then i will update when im possible. Sorry 4 that.

usha_pooja
18th July 2005, 06:04 PM
[tscii:4f32e29ebc]The influence of the big screen is all too visible on the small screen. It's believed that what works in films can be tried out on television too.

Take Vijay TV's big budget multi-starrer mega serial, "En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi" (`ET EK EM'), which premieres today (Monday to Thursday, 8 p.m.). Vasanth, the director of films such as "Naerukku Naer", "Keladi Kanmani", "Aasai" and "Rhythm", is producing this serial.

The story revolves round the trials and tribulations of six people. The serial is directed by Charles, a graduate of the Film Institute, who is currently directing "Kathu Karuppu" (Vijay, 10.30 p.m.).

Talking about the serial, Vasanth says, "It features three well-known faces of the small screen — Venu Aravind, Chetan and Prem Sai. We have tried out a new format and presentation." Vijay TV was also looking for something for the 8 p.m. slot, which is the prime time. "ET EK EM", according to its makers, is aimed at upper middle class audience. The story is set in a Madurai college campus and later shifts to Chennai.

Thiru, played by Prem Sai, the protagonist of this saga, wants to join the police force like his father. But he is caught between his love for Devi, played by Neelima Rani, and his friendship with Madhavi, played by Durga.

Chetan (sporting a new look) plays Prakash, a Zoology professor at the same college, who he believes that all men are responsible for their own downfall. Madhavi is saved in the nick of time by Dr. Chandru (Venu Aravind), who gives her a new lease of life. The turning point in the story is the entry of Lakshmi, played by Devi Priya.

Stylish look

Vasanth says he has tried "to explore every human emotion with characters who are true-to-life." Already, the promos are creating waves, specially the theme music written by Na Muthukumar, composed and sung by Sreenivas. Vasanth has shot on actual locations and the serial has a rich and stylish look. Vasanth says, "I am sure "En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi" will become popular among family audiences who are looking for something new. It will have the Vasanth stamp."

information found on da hindu website.[/tscii:4f32e29ebc]

usha_pooja
22nd July 2005, 11:05 PM
Vijay TV launches daily soap for primetime

Indiantelevision.com Team

(18 July 2005 3:00 pm)

MUMBAI: Tamil general entertainment channel Vijay TV has a new soap in its line up. Produced by popular Tamil film director Vasanth, the serial En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi, is slotted for 8 pm, Monday to Friday.

With En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi, Vasanth, known for his blockbuster movies Aasai and Kaladi Kanmani, is making his foray into television. The serial is produced by Vasanth's newly floated production house Ray Cinema.

In a media statement, the channel says that En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi is a racy paced story of six individuals whose life's journey goes through trials and tribulations.

Venu Arvind, Chetan, Premsai, the super stars of Tamil television, join together in ET..EK..EM.., to give an extraordinary performance, which is not new to them. Apart from these hero's the serial has three very popular heroines namely Durga, Devipriya & Nilima Rani, the release adds

yvsmani
27th July 2005, 03:06 PM
As usual, starting nandragha thaan irukku intha serialilum. poaga poaga thaan theriyum how vasanth is good in TV serials endru.
anyone is watching this serial??

usha_pooja
14th August 2005, 04:02 PM
sorry mate i dont watch it cos i dont hv da channel but i know a friend who watches it.

Take care
from usha

As usual, starting nandragha thaan irukku intha serialilum. poaga poaga thaan theriyum how vasanth is good in TV serials endru.
anyone is watching this serial??

aanaa
14th August 2005, 06:42 PM
aanaa sorry mate i dont hv vijay tv. So i cant update if it comes on deepam tv then i will update when im possible. Sorry 4 that.

undertand Usha