PDA

View Full Version : awesome movie

hehehewalrus
29th July 2005, 12:38 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/tn/justkool/ek_anek.asf

Right click and choose 'save target as'. The duration is 7 minutes

Ek Chidiya was a blockbuster cartoon movie that ran to packed audiences. It is meant for a mature viewership with its strong emphasis on concepts which are the result of intense philosophical study. The hero Munna learns valuable survival tips from his wise sister. His transformation is complete when with utmost diligence he finally delivers the goods for his community.
There is one violent scene where the villain has a sickening fall, heightened by good Background music. There is also one well-choreographed group dance after the villain's defeat.

a.ratchasi
29th July 2005, 05:50 AM
Angelfire does not allow direct linking
from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
to files hosted on Angelfire.

This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently.
---------------------------------------------------

Too bad, walrus!!

Those who are still eager to watch it;
Please copy & paste the link on a new window address box.
That'll do it. :)

Nerd
29th July 2005, 05:52 AM
-deleted-

a.ratchasi
29th July 2005, 06:05 AM
Hi kasi_sce, hahaha, I inadvertently clicked on submit when the clip started to play. Thus, only half of the intended post was read by you. :)

Walrus, it's cool!
I kinda like the song. :D

hehehewalrus
29th July 2005, 08:13 AM
this movie is specially for querida the Simpson's fan. Hope she likes all the violent bits :)

Querida
4th August 2005, 01:23 AM
just very much made for me...if i could read hindhi i swear it was dedicated to me :D probably my fav cartoon....though the villian kinda scared me...but the butterflies diverted my attention :P thanx hehehewalrus :D

hehehewalrus
4th August 2005, 01:39 AM
it was meant to be a singsong Hindi primer. Looks like you crapped the primer itself :P

Querida
4th August 2005, 01:47 AM
hmmm and here i was getting worried someone was impersonating walrus as someone nice :roll:

hehehewalrus
4th August 2005, 02:05 AM
sorry. the seal i ate for lunch tasted sour :P