PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Blaaze

kamarajc
5th August 2005, 05:40 AM
I think ARR should get rid of Blaaze for our sake. I am wondering how a genius like ARR can be satisfied with half-baked pancake sort of mediocre lyrics from Blaaze.

See his track record :
1. Maati Yosi (Boys)
2. B..to the A.. to the (Baba)
3. Enakku 20 Unakku 18
4. Dol Dol (Aiydha Ezhuthu)
5. Not sure if he did something for NEW and Parasuram

njv
5th August 2005, 06:43 AM
ARR didnt get rid of him, but Blaze decided to start his own "Rap" concert across india and he think there exists a market for the same (probably true)

He was a welcome addition to ARR's CDs, for e.g. the Aayudha Ezhuthu Dol Dol. I believe he has been with ARR from Kadhal (petta rap). May be I am wrong.

Good Luck to Blaze.

slperson1
5th August 2005, 07:18 AM
Blaaze and ARR teamed up first in Baba and has been seen in every album since then

Tamil
1) Baba - baba rap
2) Boys - Dating & Secret of Success
3) E20U18 - Kama Kama
4) KKS - A Ah Thamizhamma
5) Aiyatha Ezhuthu - Dol Dol
6) New - New New (title song)
7) Ah Aah - Maramkothiye

Hindhi
8) Tezeeb - I wanna be free
9) Swades - Daba Rap (BGM)
10) Kisna - My Wish Comes True <---- not a rap its a love song and the lyrics are actually good

alias
5th August 2005, 09:41 PM
Dude, whats wrong with Blaaze? He is very talented and much better than the crap Balibraham bhatt and other stupid rap singers. He is in league with Baba Sehgal. But I think ARR should keep in him for songs which really suite the song and not for every album.

july
5th August 2005, 09:43 PM
Add Madushree also..for bad diction :(

alias
5th August 2005, 10:05 PM
And u forgot the guru of bad dictation UDIT Narayan.

And thank God for ARR not taking these singers
1.KK
2.Harish Ragavendar
3. Anuradha Sriram

interz
6th August 2005, 12:36 AM
anuradha sriram on that list??

july
6th August 2005, 02:33 PM

1.KK
2.Harish Ragavendar
3. Anuradha Sriram

wht with this 3 singer ??? i dun think their have probs in singing :roll:

nilavupriyan
6th August 2005, 02:53 PM

1.KK
2.Harish Ragavendar
3. Anuradha Sriram

they three are really good singers.what do u find wrong with them

kk-uyirin uyire

harish ragavendra-nirpadhuve nadapadhuve(excellent diction)

anuradha sriram-anbendra mazhaiyile(minsara kanavu)

dinesh2002
6th August 2005, 03:11 PM
sorry to say this, but listen to KK in Ninaithe ninaithe parthen song! his diction & expression is AWEFULL :x !!!!! listen to the same song with Shyera Goshal singging,excellent experssion & a better diction!! :D

Scale
6th August 2005, 10:01 PM
Whats wrong in using Blaze in a song of an album for variety, that too if script demands. Rap is also a genre of music and I dont find anything wrong ARR using blaze. Long back, I thought ARR shud have continued more with Apache Indian too....

ARR knows better. I think this combo is working for TLOR which can appeal further for western audiences & his recent works as a lyricist "My wish comes true" & rap in Dhaba (swades) are awesome.

:thumbsup:

alias
8th August 2005, 08:20 PM
The reason I told them is not their dictation but their pride. These guys think they are the excellent singers in India whereas they cannot be compared to other singers. Pathetic.. I was watching fame gurukul and KK behaves as if he is the no. 1 singer and he can judge other ppl. I think he should be forgot he stupid he sang in his first song "Strawberry kanne" compare to the female singer. and also his voice compare to other singers are not on par. So they should pull him out of the judge list in Fame Gurukul.

kamarajc
9th August 2005, 02:22 AM
I dont think ARR would avoid any singer. He loves all voices and tries to capitalize on them rightfully. Ever thought that a singer like 'Theni Kunjaramma' would sing for ARR? But, it happened in Muthu! Generally, ARR credits all voices. He tries to show some difference. He tried to make Bavatharini sing for 'Iruvar'. But, for some reason that did not materialize. While she sang for Sirpi and Deva outside her family, it is ridiculous that she never thought to sing for the tunes of ARR. I am saying this because 80% of the music population does not think that Bavatharini is a qualified singer. Personally, I dont listen to music with scoring sheet and have never found her pathetic. Agreed, she is not too great to win a National award too.

But, coming to the topic... though ARR is accomodative of any voice, he has accomodated too much of Blaaze I guess. I still feel Blaaze is not worth the merit of ARR. His lyrics 'Kaama Kaama' simply makes me search for my remote. And, please dont translate Blaaze for Rap.

kamarajc
29th September 2008, 02:43 PM
The suffering continues.... and hence the resurrection of this thread.

Guys,.... thoughts please..

Yathu
30th September 2008, 01:03 AM
Yeah I think Blaaze is over used. I mean ARR uses a variety of singers, why not a varitey of rappers aswel?

I'm not saying Blaaze isn't talented, but its getting a bit repetitive/ boring with him now.

Plus, there's like a whole bunch of other Tamil rappers out there, especially all the new Malaysian ones!

Mahen
30th September 2008, 05:55 AM
Yeah I think Blaaze is over used. I mean ARR uses a variety of singers, why not a varitey of rappers aswel?

I'm not saying Blaaze isn't talented, but its getting a bit repetitive/ boring with him now.

Plus, there's like a whole bunch of other Tamil rappers out there, especially all the new Malaysian ones!

:banghead: They all should get rapping lessons from blaaze

Yathu
30th September 2008, 09:39 PM

:banghead: They all should get rapping lessons from blaaze

:lol: What's wrong with the Yogi B & Natchatra troop?

music man
30th September 2008, 09:56 PM
Its really a puzzle why Rahman still persists with Blaaze....He has become repititive and boring and noisy also....

Yogi B and Natchathra group is also repititive only...But there is an element of melody in their songs...Their pure rapping in tamil is great...They don't massacre tamil for the sake of rapping....

ARR should take a break from Blaaze and instead go to his old rappers like Suresh Peters and Aslam Mustafa...Alam Mustafa was a better rapper than Blaaze IMMHO....

baba88
30th September 2008, 10:32 PM
I think Blazee is a person who has experienced a lot there where he lived. He is not like all the other wannabe rappers doing it just for money and fun. He's got some history.

By the way what was the first real rap song in Tamil Cinema ?

dinesh2002
30th September 2008, 11:28 PM
think ARR should use Ember Rap... he is 1000000X better than the once u guys mentioned..... :P

prasana84
1st October 2008, 12:03 AM
who is did the raping part in ponmagal vanthal frm atm? the rapping was good. but blaze :banghead:

dinesh2002
1st October 2008, 12:08 AM
who is did the raping part in ponmagal vanthal frm atm? the rapping was good. but blaze :banghead:

Ember Rap... 8-)

prasana84
1st October 2008, 12:16 AM

Ember Rap... 8-)

he is 100% better than blaze. arr should cum up more with this guy. :)

NOV
1st October 2008, 08:04 AM
By the way what was the first real rap song in Tamil Cinema ?
neeyum naanum nalla jOdi thEnum paalum pOla kOdi
neeyum naanum nalla jOdi thEnum paalum pOla kOdi
nesamaaga paadi paadi aasayaga aadi aadi
nesamaaga paadi paadi aasayaga aadi aadi
kaadhalile bodhayeRi bodhayaale paadhai maaRi vaazhave
bodhaye nee ingu vaa
paavam yedhu puNyam edhu laabam yedhu nashtam yedhu
naanum yedhu neeyum yedhu aaNum yedhu peNNum yedhu
uNmai yedhu poyyum yedhu naNmai theemai yedhu
thanmaanam yedhu eenam yedhu dhaanam yaedhu dharmam yaedhu
maanam yedhu eenam yedhu dhaanam yaedhu dharmam yaedhu
vaaa vaaa nee vaaa nee vaaaa neee vaarai

:yes: way back in the 60s.
Movie: Uththama Puthiran
MD: G Ramanathan
Singers: TMS, AP Komala, Koka Jamunarani and Jikki

Mahen
1st October 2008, 11:41 AM
think ARR should use Ember Rap... he is 1000000X better than the once u guys mentioned..... :P

Both have their own rapping style..Its unfair to say ember is better than blaaze..Its like saying madhusree is better than shreya ghosal... :) Blaaze grew up in Zambia where rapping was part of their culture, so i guess he knows the art of rapping :D And i prefer Blaaze's rap because its slow and easy to understand unlike malaysian rappers..Sometimes i wonder whether they are rapping or spitting :lol:

dinesh2002
1st October 2008, 01:08 PM

Both have their own rapping style..Its unfair to say ember is better than blaaze..Its like saying madhusree is better than shreya ghosal... :) Blaaze grew up in Zambia where rapping was part of their culture, so i guess he knows the art of rapping :D And i prefer Blaaze's rap because its slow and easy to understand unlike malaysian rappers..Sometimes i wonder whether they are rapping or spitting :lol:

Ofcource !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

NOV
6th November 2008, 01:46 PM
Blaaze blogs.... http://therealblaaze.blogspot.com/

jaaze
19th February 2009, 11:45 PM
:D :D :D

Yathu
20th February 2009, 01:39 AM
:D :D :D

:confused2: Blaaze makes you very happy?

Is that what you're trying to say with this post? :lol:

jaaze
22nd February 2009, 06:06 PM
And i prefer Blaaze's rap because its slow and easy to understand unlike malaysian rappers..Sometimes i wonder whether they are rapping or spitting :lol:

:rotfl:

R.Latha
4th October 2011, 08:37 PM
Debut album

We have all known him as a rapper, and he has been doing this from a very young age. He caught the attention of all when he began to mingle social issues in his performances. We are discussing Blaaze, the Indian king of rap and hip-hop, who will be releasing his first music album tomorrow.

The album, which comprises of eight songs, is titled 'Time for Gandhi.' It is about the social evils in the society in various forms and the rapper's take on them. The music album will be released tomorrow at an event which has been co-organized by Landmark and EMI Music at a leading mall in the city.

Blaaze opines that hip-hop is a form of music of protest, with the artist or the performer being the voice of the oppressed. The singer will also be performing some of the songs in his debut album live on stage. Along with Blaaze some artists from Madurai will be performing, this is touted to become the highlight of the evening.

The Father of our Nation is the central theme of this album and hence it has been rightly titled 'Time for Gandhi.' With a lot of injustice happening at every nook and corner of the society, what a better way to protest than to stick to the ahimsa way of peace protest